Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1880
    This is consistent with all the reports I've seen on this place. Locked down standard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Everything was standard. The door was. 65 for a full hour and the tip was standard with no mention of or haggle for. These 2 ladies have their system locked down tight.

  2. #1879

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    What was your mileage out of them?
    Everything was standard. The door was. 65 for a full hour and the tip was standard with no mention of or haggle for. These 2 ladies have their system locked down tight.

  3. #1878
    What was your mileage out of them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    I completed the Korean / Chinese double up. I visited Asiana, on Oakton, 2 times in the last 3 weeks. Unmarked building with a buzz in door. One of the more non-descript AMPs in the area. Both June (K) and Summer (C) give a great massage. Both girls are in their mid to late 40's and are extremely pleasant. If your nice and pass the test you will find out how skilled they are. Good Luck with that. .

  4. #1877

    Asiana

    I completed the Korean / Chinese double up. I visited Asiana, on Oakton, 2 times in the last 3 weeks. Unmarked building with a buzz in door. One of the more non-descript AMPs in the area. Both June (K) and Summer (C) give a great massage. Both girls are in their mid to late 40's and are extremely pleasant. If your nice and pass the test you will find out how skilled they are. Good Luck with that. .

  5. #1876

    Ok in my book

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    I only went to that place once, I think in 2008, right before it got shut down. I confess I've been to a whole lot of AMPs in the last 30 years, all across the country and in Germany as well. I got a handy from a 60 yo Korean woman in an AMP in a corn field outside of Indianapolis, one of the highlights of my life. But I've only been scared at an AMP once in my life, and that was at Higgins. The place had none of the Chinatown-bought decor we are using to seeing. Walls were just drywall painted white a few decades earlier. There was no music. The florescent lights kept on making that nasty humming nose. And my therapist's (joke) only good feature was that she smelled money on my and treated me just well enough to get some of it. Hard to concentrate on your pleasure when you think her co-workers were about to come into the room and cut your throat. Hard to get nostalgic about that place.
    I know it was a shit hole, there was no doubt about that. It was always just a fun time. Truthfully, I don't care about aesthetics, I left my job at better spas and gardens. As long as I have a decent vagina in front of me, I'm good.

  6. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    I only went to that place once, I think in 2008, right before it got shut down. I confess I've been to a whole lot of AMPs in the last 30 years, all across the country and in Germany as well. I got a handy from a 60 yo Korean woman in an AMP in a corn field outside of Indianapolis, one of the highlights of my life. But I've only been scared at an AMP once in my life, and that was at Higgins. The place had none of the Chinatown-bought decor we are using to seeing. Walls were just drywall painted white a few decades earlier. There was no music. The florescent lights kept on making that nasty humming nose. And my therapist's (joke) only good feature was that she smelled money on my and treated me just well enough to get some of it. Hard to concentrate on your pleasure when you think her co-workers were about to come into the room and cut your throat. Hard to get nostalgic about that place.
    Hey Sam, I never said the place wasnt a dump, it surely was no doubt about it. I've been at it (mongering for around 20 years) though not as much in the last few years, declining financial feasiblity as to why I've cut back. Hard to say, my worst experience, there have been several over the years, each time I say, never again I'm done. But little head takes over. Ranking right up there was an asian place on milwaukee in the city years ago, the MT, sprayed the goods with I kid you not Lysol before servicing me. Stung like a mother. Stay safe. Happy hunting ie mongering. BTW, just last weekend, I had an urge to get a massage / he and struck out twice on the same day. Gunnison spa, and China massage in Mt. P. Both reliable in the past. All I could do is shake my head in disbelief.

  7. #1874

    Scarry

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    Hahah,OMG Higgins spa, I forgot about that place and yeah that tatt on her, same thing, lots of memories of her face down, ass up.
    I only went to that place once, I think in 2008, right before it got shut down. I confess I've been to a whole lot of AMPs in the last 30 years, all across the country and in Germany as well. I got a handy from a 60 yo Korean woman in an AMP in a corn field outside of Indianapolis, one of the highlights of my life. But I've only been scared at an AMP once in my life, and that was at Higgins. The place had none of the Chinatown-bought decor we are using to seeing. Walls were just drywall painted white a few decades earlier. There was no music. The florescent lights kept on making that nasty humming nose. And my therapist's (joke) only good feature was that she smelled money on my and treated me just well enough to get some of it. Hard to concentrate on your pleasure when you think her co-workers were about to come into the room and cut your throat. Hard to get nostalgic about that place.

  8. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by Meijerslp  [View Original Post]
    I used to never have to travel out of the general area. Yun, or whatever the name was back then, used to be tons of fun. You were then able to wander over to Higgins spa (after a stop at the bakery). I forgot the girls name, but there was a girl that went between the two of them and she had a tramp stamp that said "mark". Lots of good memories looking at that tatoo.
    Hahah,OMG Higgins spa, I forgot about that place and yeah that tatt on her, same thing, lots of memories of her face down, ass up.

  9. #1872

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Yun has had at least 3 different names since the 1990's when I first wandered in. I have no idea if it is the same owners or not, but it's always the same shop in that strip mall. But the pattern has been consistent. Good service followed by Gooder service, then it starts to slip. You get shorted on massage time, and massage can barely be called massage, just some light rubbing following by quick teasing. You notice the girls start acting more mercenary, not even smiling. Just "What you want?" Word gets around, business starts to fall off, and you'll seen new adverts for Under New Management, New Attitude, New Girls. And sometimes you get better service for a while, and the optimist in you thinks its for good. It's not.

    Yun will close some day, open under a new name, and maybe, for a while, it will be better. And the pattern repeats.
    I used to never have to travel out of the general area. Yun, or whatever the name was back then, used to be tons of fun. You were then able to wander over to Higgins spa (after a stop at the bakery). I forgot the girls name, but there was a girl that went between the two of them and she had a tramp stamp that said "mark". Lots of good memories looking at that tatoo.

  10. #1871

    +1

    As is most Korean spa's these days, money grubbers and half ass service. Sometimes they have all the ingredients but they just don't mix.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Yun has had at least 3 different names since the 1990's when I first wandered in. I have no idea if it is the same owners or not, but it's always the same shop in that strip mall. But the pattern has been consistent. Good service followed by Gooder service, then it starts to slip. You get shorted on massage time, and massage can barely be called massage, just some light rubbing following by quick teasing. You notice the girls start acting more mercenary, not even smiling. Just "What you want?" Word gets around, business starts to fall off, and you'll seen new adverts for Under New Management, New Attitude, New Girls. And sometimes you get better service for a while, and the optimist in you thinks its for good. It's not.

    Yun will close some day, open under a new name, and maybe, for a while, it will be better. And the pattern repeats.

  11. #1870

    Won't get better until

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger5512  [View Original Post]
    Is YUN still decent? It was my first many many years ago. I have heard conflicting reports on rmaps but wanted to see if anyone here has anything to say?
    Yun has had at least 3 different names since the 1990's when I first wandered in. I have no idea if it is the same owners or not, but it's always the same shop in that strip mall. But the pattern has been consistent. Good service followed by Gooder service, then it starts to slip. You get shorted on massage time, and massage can barely be called massage, just some light rubbing following by quick teasing. You notice the girls start acting more mercenary, not even smiling. Just "What you want?" Word gets around, business starts to fall off, and you'll seen new adverts for Under New Management, New Attitude, New Girls. And sometimes you get better service for a while, and the optimist in you thinks its for good. It's not.

    Yun will close some day, open under a new name, and maybe, for a while, it will be better. And the pattern repeats.

  12. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger5512  [View Original Post]
    Is YUN still decent? It was my first many many years ago. I have heard conflicting reports on rmaps but wanted to see if anyone here has anything to say?
    Yun sucks. Read the recent reviews in this forum.

  13. #1868

    Yun

    Is YUN still decent? It was my first many many years ago. I have heard conflicting reports on rmaps but wanted to see if anyone here has anything to say?

  14. #1867

    Linda from Deerfield spa.

    Hi,

    Does anyone no what happened to Linda from the spa in Deerfield. Worked out of an office building off Milwaukee. Got shut down this past spring I believe.

    PM me please. Can trade for details.

  15. #1866

    Get some exercise

    Probably will hit this place up again in December. Was going to see my last one, Jessie, who had come from NY a few months ago. Still there? Or that Annie someone wrote about? Infamous Nani isn't back is she?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
wildpeachvacation

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape