Black Girls White Guys

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ictpssylvr
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvisorToday  [View Original Post]
    I have not posted on the forum for quite awhile. I have retired and don't get to travel to Wichita very often. Most of my travels are in KC or Denver.

Thanks to several of you posting on Miss Molly I decided she was worth a try. Believe me she was all that and more. After a little hassle getting together. We agreed on my motel room, at the last minute she contacted me and ask if I would come to her room. As it was close I decided to go, or rather some part of my anatomy decided for me. True to her name Miss Molly sure liked to ball, and she was great at kissing my ting a ling. For those of you who don't understand the reference look up the words to Little Richards "good golly miss molly". She is a very lovely and talented young lady who loves to give as to receive. I don't like to get into details but if any senior member would like to p. M me I will give more info.
    I am glad you had fun with her and felt like she is worth it. For me the value is just not there. As you know, if everyone thought a like, the world would be a boring place.

Reports

Iron Horse

Valerie

Have not seen Val in a long time, just wonder if everything is still good with her. Planning on calling her this week. Any info would be appreciated.

Reports

Advisor Today

Miss Molly

I have not posted on the forum for quite awhile. I have retired and don't get to travel to Wichita very often. Most of my travels are in KC or Denver.

Thanks to several of you posting on Miss Molly I decided she was worth a try. Believe me she was all that and more. After a little hassle getting together. We agreed on my motel room, at the last minute she contacted me and ask if I would come to her room. As it was close I decided to go, or rather some part of my anatomy decided for me. True to her name Miss Molly sure liked to ball, and she was great at kissing my ting a ling. For those of you who don't understand the reference look up the words to Little Richards "good golly miss molly". She is a very lovely and talented young lady who loves to give as to receive. I don't like to get into details but if any senior member would like to p. M me I will give more info.

Reports

Hotice77
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockmeat  [View Original Post]
    That is for sure LJ, I'd love to she her again if anyone knows if she is drug free, that why I stopped couple years ago with her. I've had a lot of posts to read catching up.
    Met LJ today. It was a fun date free of drama. I didn't sense drug issue but I don't know much about drugs. She has got quite a bit of weight compared to the photo in the ad.

Reports

Iron Horse

Valerie

Planning on hooking up with Valerie. Saw her about a year ago. Just wonder she is as wonder now as she was then.

Reports

Knockmeat

Lj

That is for sure LJ, I'd love to she her again if anyone knows if she is drug free, that why I stopped couple years ago with her. I've had a lot of posts to read catching up.

Reports

SixShotIct

Tiggles

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMayhem  [View Original Post]
    I'd like info on Tiggles and pix?
    Tiggles is out of the hobby.

Reports

ViperMig
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith  [View Original Post]
    http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ion-33/7326181

Haven't seen any reports on her so I'll call it a TOFTT. Trusted seniors can pm for details but I will definately repeat. She's the girl behind the door and alot of fun.
    Hey, thanks for the information on her. I was seriously considering calling her but could not find any reference using her phone number so I was wondering if she was legitimate provider.

Reports

ChaosMayhem
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox.
    I'd like info on Tiggles and pix?

Reports

StanSmith

Toftt

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ion-33/7326181

Haven't seen any reports on her so I'll call it a TOFTT. Trusted seniors can pm for details but I will definately repeat. She's the girl behind the door and alot of fun.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad

Tiggles

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMayhem  [View Original Post]
    Contact Info on Tiggles? I want to take the plunge.
    Check your inbox.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeTwain  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay her to keep her clothes on!
    RFLMAO that's some funny shit.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotice77  [View Original Post]
    If I am not wrong, I think this is LJ.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ack-33/7327731

I never have seen her but heard some good things in the past and some mixed reviews recently. Is she worth giving a try? Any info would be appreciated.
    If you mean Laurie Jean, I heard some bad reviews awhile back. Maybe that is why she wants to see only those she has seen before. Less likely to screw them over LOL.

Reports

Safe Twain

Old rip off girl

Avoid like Ebola! Fake pics old rip off girl.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lay-30/7318845

Reports

Railroader

Fun with LJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hotice77  [View Original Post]
    If I am not wrong, I think this is LJ.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ack-33/7327731

I never have seen her but heard some good things in the past and some mixed reviews recently. Is she worth giving a try? Any info would be appreciated.
    Yes she was a good to be with about three years ago. People change when they make certain choices.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations