Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

KsMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Poooleya1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times, she is legit, but it wasn't really much fun. Dead fish / Grand Canyon. Maybe your luck will be better.
    That was my experience too, pass on this one.

Reports

Poooleya1

Carly

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...antasy/7475330

Saw this one yesterday 80 for 15. Complained about how she gets 150 in junction city. Lots of rules, Heavier than her pics. Not one of my better decisions.

Reports

Poooleya1
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLocalGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times, she is legit, but it wasn't really much fun. Dead fish / Grand Canyon. Maybe your luck will be better.

Reports

Zerokaizer
    Quote Originally Posted by LayinPipeTfm  [View Original Post]
    I will second that She knows how to get a old studs attention and get on and ride. Non GFE but she gets nice and wet riding you.
    Last month she gave me a $1. 70 quote for hh. Not worth it for me especially since it's non GFE.

Reports

Layin Pipe Tfm

Little cowgirl put you away wet

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...or-you/7113933

This old cowboy has had some pretty decent times recently with this sexy little cowgirl. Fellas she can ride better than most other ladies that claim to be cowgirls. So if your and old cowboy I suggest taking this little cowgirl for a ride. No spurs needed to get her going. LOL.
    I will second that She knows how to get a old studs attention and get on and ride. Non GFE but she gets nice and wet riding you.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad

Lindsay

Bro, this one has been advertising for close to 4 years now and it has all been pretty consistent. Ny gut feeling is that she is legit. I have heard nothing bad. I talked to her once on the phone long long ago and came away with no real opinion one way or another. I know that is not much to go on, but hey LOL. Good luck.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad

Marissa

Quote Originally Posted by OldWoodie  [View Original Post]
    I believe Marissa has gone utr? Thats just a hunch on my part.
    I think you are right bro. She never ever answers the phone or returns calls or texts.

Reports

SixShotIct

Honey

I got a last minute cancel from a verified provider so I went on a monger adventure.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...us-fun/7431179

No kissing everything is covered, sweet young lady. 75/150. The butt picture is not her but the bottom picture is.

Reports

Old Local Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeTwain  [View Original Post]
    I was wrong about this! Please disregard. I have no information, positive or negative, about this lady. If a moderator could delete this and the original, that would be great. Sorry for the mistake.
    Send A2 a pm. And he will take care of it.

Reports

Old Local Guy

Lindsay

Reports

Safe Twain

I am wrong about this! Please disregard!

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTwain  [View Original Post]
    http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-150/7429835

This could be bad, not sure yet, however. I would suggest you all avoid until further notice.
    I was wrong about this! Please disregard. I have no information, positive or negative, about this lady. If a moderator could delete this and the original, that would be great. Sorry for the mistake.

Reports

SoonerGuy

Hot little cowgirl

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...or-you/7113933

This old cowboy has had some pretty decent times recently with this sexy little cowgirl. Fellas she can ride better than most other ladies that claim to be cowgirls. So if your and old cowboy I suggest taking this little cowgirl for a ride. No spurs needed to get her going. LOL.

Reports

Safe Twain

I would suggest avoiding until further notice.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-150/7429835

This could be bad, not sure yet, however. I would suggest you all avoid until further notice.

Reports

KsMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ictblahblah  [View Original Post]
    Gotcha. Got to pay dues. I'm cool with that. Not sure how it works exactly so I'll mimic what I've seen here the past few weeks.

Cute girl, no GFE, looks like her pix but as with any non-full body pic you know what they're hiding but she's young and pretty. I'd guess new to the game but so am I so it's all good. A little high $ but fun and.

Something different.
    You're on the right track. Now to learn how to paste a link, or name so we know who she is. There are a few seasoned ladies who will take very good care of a newbie, keep reading and you will pick up on who they are. And remember, if they look to good yo be true (TGTBT) they probably are and always have an exit strategy if things go wrong.

Reports

Ictblahblah
    Here is how it works newbie,first you provide legit info on a new provider one that has not been reviewed on here. Then we might throw you a bone.
    Gotcha. Got to pay dues. I'm cool with that. Not sure how it works exactly so I'll mimic what I've seen here the past few weeks.

Cute girl, no GFE, looks like her pix but as with any non-full body pic you know what they're hiding but she's young and pretty. I'd guess new to the game but so am I so it's all good. A little high $ but fun and.

Something different.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations