www.rubmaps.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 349 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jayhawkerict

Fake ad

Save your time don't bother with this one. Figured it was TGTBT.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...art-21/7151695

Reports

Old Woodie
    Quote Originally Posted by KsMan  [View Original Post]
    Wish she was still around. Texted her but no reply.
    The last date I had with her she mentioned she might be leaving town because of family issues. I have not talked to her since then. I too wished she was still around because she was a excellent date, better than most. Beauty / Body / Attitude / Performance were all FIVE STAR rated in my books.

Reports

Shockher22
    Set up an appointment with Rachel last night, she gave me the general area and suddenly stopped responding.

Reports

KsMan
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRam99  [View Original Post]
    She is without a doubt a real Sweet heart and has boobs that defvity gravity 34 DD. She is so pretty in person her pictures do not do her justice. And very wallet friendly!
    Wish she was still around. Texted her but no reply.

Reports

Poooleya1

Tiggles / Take 2

Saw Tiggles for the 2nd time yesterday. Just as good as the first BBBJ, CW, K9, Mish. She is very open minded and a good time in the sack. Highly reccomend.

Reports

RedRam99
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLocalGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is the Layla.

This lady had a killer body and unbelievable boobs. Damn good service and very wallet friendly too.
    She is without a doubt a real Sweet heart and has boobs that defvity gravity 34 DD. She is so pretty in person her pictures do not do her justice. And very wallet friendly!

Reports

KsMan
    This is the Layla.

This lady had a killer body and unbelievable boobs. Damn good service and very wallet friendly too.
    She looks fantastic in person, great body, great boobs to torpedo. Wouldn't know she has three kids. Havant seen her since Jul. 3.

Reports

Old Local Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksCock  [View Original Post]
    Which Layla are you referring to?
    This is the Layla.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Layla.jpg‎  

Reports

Jayhawkerict
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing one good review on her. I maybe wrong but, I don't think so.
    And I forgot to mention those fine painted on eye browse she sports. .

If you like them really petite and don't care about a conversation and your provider just lying there during your time then she's the girl for you.

Reports

Jayhawkerict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerokaizer  [View Original Post]
    That is her.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ate-23/5325954

Attachment 335157

A couple of years back... she seem cool but I never met up with her. I think I remember reading that board members gave her some bad reviews.
    This one is seriously messed up. You'll understand what I mean when you speak to her on the phone. She's always so high she can barely keep a conversation. I think I may have posted about her before.

It's been around a year since I've seen her though. Remember YMMV.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiscy8311  [View Original Post]
    Ok I keep hearing about Talia! Can someone inbox me her number or email address, please?
    Thanks for reminding me of something Hotice. Attempting to call her will be futile. She has disabled her phone so it does not even ring due to it causing some problems in her personal life, which is understandable. So she gets texts ONLY. Good luck Juice.

Reports

Jacks Cock
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotice77  [View Original Post]
    That's true. Girls like Talia, Tiggles & Layla are quality providers for a lot less. You will not regret the time spent with them.
    Which Layla are you referring to?

Reports

Hotice77
    Ok I keep hearing about Talia! Can someone inbox me her number or email address, please?
    Look her up in ECCIE. She has her current phone listed in her profile and ads. She responds better to texts though she may not respond immediately. If you can get her, you sure will have a great time.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    She has not actually posted an ad in some time. I would just scroll back (maybe March 2014) and see what you can find. You will know her when you see her. LOL She is hot as hell and likes older submissive gentlemen.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    I am just the opposite. If they have a dirty trashy room, then their kitty maybe the same way so I walk.

We all have different views but, that's the way I roll. LOL.
    Also there is something to be said for atmosphere. If I wanted to get laid in a pigpen, I would go to a pigpen LOL. I think the best atmosphere I ever encountered was blond Brook. Flowers and candles and low lights everywhere. Hope she gets out soon.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 349 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations