Fetish Hookup

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 424 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocker14  [View Original Post]
    She has lowered price but still nt cheap enough for me. I think is she changes to the price to the point she pays me 200 I might consider it. But I'll need to figure a way to move the fat to find a hole sad thing is I like meat on girls but I don't like the whale type.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...i-will/7579798
    Even if she paid ME and even if I drank profusely, there is no way LOL. My dick has a mind of his own and when I showed him her pics, he said "no way mudda fugga, don't even think about it" RFLMAO.

What crosses my mind is how demented her mind must be to think that would appeal to anybody LOL.

Reports

SixShotIct

Robin

Robin is a legit provider.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-robin/7572655

Everything covered but legit and pics are real.

Reports

Shocker14

Ewweee

She has lowered price but still nt cheap enough for me. I think is she changes to the price to the point she pays me 200 I might consider it. But I'll need to figure a way to move the fat to find a hole sad thing is I like meat on girls but I don't like the whale type.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...i-will/7579798

Reports

Shocker14
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLmd  [View Original Post]
    http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ace-22/7483996

She seems pretty nice on the phone and reasonable. Layed out what she wouldn't do without me asking or even hinting.
    LOL I can do this one too. Found her she seems legit and good friends with chevelle. Hopefully performs alot better than chevelle. She was like a fish out if sea.

Reports

Shocker14
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro, that is the pic on her most recent ad. Is that the one that is also on her facebook page?

I talked to her on the phone a couple times and so far so good. Sounds very sweet so far. Says 150 hh /200 fh and the menu sounds promising. Says the better the guy's hygiene the better the menu LOL. Course that is a no-brainer in this hobby. Says no greek tours though. She really has my interest peaked.
    The pic I posted. Is her newest profile pic. Her fb isn't locked. She seems legit. Still lives with her dad by the looks of it.

Reports

MartinLmd

Any intel on Isabella?

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ace-22/7483996

She seems pretty nice on the phone and reasonable. Layed out what she wouldn't do without me asking or even hinting.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad

Jada

Umm I can't figure it out how to pm a pic message. I think I attached it here
    Thanks bro, that is the pic on her most recent ad. Is that the one that is also on her facebook page?

I talked to her on the phone a couple times and so far so good. Sounds very sweet so far. Says 150 hh /200 fh and the menu sounds promising. Says the better the guy's hygiene the better the menu LOL. Course that is a no-brainer in this hobby. Says no greek tours though. She really has my interest peaked.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad
    I didn't talk in code to her. Just didn't really want to say what I wanted out loud on this forum. But she knew exactly what I wanted. I was very clear. Maybe I just got over exicted and brunt the only bridge I had to her. :*(
    Yeh bro, ditto on what the K-man said. She is definitely a goodie. I would keep trying to line something up with her. She is perfect for someone that is new or shy also. She was one of my first in ICT and put me right at ease. In fact, I had a 3-some with her and another chick. Val is a good gal.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad

Not Essence Marie

Sincere? Do you mean essence marie?
    Would not be Essence Marie, going on both the physical description and menu. I am sure he means someone else.

Reports

Rush80

Sincere

Her last post was Thursday Jan. 29 at 12:17.

Reports

Shocker14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush80  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood for some chocolate milk and thought I would try something new. Called up Sincere she sounded very nice on the phone agreed to meet at her incall location. She was very nice in person Her pictures are her but probably a few years old she has put on a few lbs. Still very pretty and very nice melons. Very short CBJ, short time DATY, mish, K9. Not the worst I had but still far from the best. I Don't think I'll repeat unless Nobody else is answering the phone. Sorry I do not know how to post a link using my phone.

Reports

KsMan
    I didn't talk in code to her. Just didn't really want to say what I wanted out loud on this forum. But she knew exactly what I wanted. I was very clear. Maybe I just got over exicted and brunt the only bridge I had to her. :*(
    Ahh, gotchya. She will take care of you and let you unload on her big ones too. She is decent for a quick unload, I never FS with her, just BJ and tf.

Reports

Shocker14
    Quote Originally Posted by KsMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your luck. Val is s sweet lady with some big-o-titties. She is kind and will take care of your needs, you don't need to talk code with her, just show up and tell her yoir new and what ya want. Give her another shot, just ease up on the text and phone call. One each is sufficient. More is irritating and that, combined with indirect questions may have made her nervous. Give her another shot, try not to schedule to far in advanced, these ladies will take cash now over pending cash. To many no-shows, in other words, if you will be quick, just call an get in quick, she will treat you well.

Reports

KsMan
    Sorry about your luck. Val is s sweet lady with some big-o-titties. She is kind and will take care of your needs, you don't need to talk code with her, just show up and tell her yoir new and what ya want. Give her another shot, just ease up on the text and phone call. One each is sufficient. More is irritating and that, combined with indirect questions may have made her nervous. Give her another shot, try not to schedule to far in advanced, these ladies will take cash now over pending cash. To many no-shows, in other words, if you will be quick, just call an get in quick, she will treat you well.

Ok so I am little frustrated and upset. I had two senior mongers tell me. She was legit and sweet nice lady ect. Plus I also found her on fb. So I know she isn't the pigs bait. Well I finally got the balls to contact her. I am kinda shy in person and very skittish of fear of pigs not minding their own business. These girls know what they are doing. Well at first she seemed very sweet and easy to talk to. I asked her if she was willing to do something for me that I assume is not the norm. But I also know it is not illegal what I asked for. And made sure that she understood that. Cause even as a rookie I know like rule 1 don't talk about services over the phone! Unless you are already established with each other. But like I said my request is not illegal despite the nature of this game I made sure by doing research to find out.

So I texted her while I working. She said she was down to meet up later that night. So of course I was pumped and exicted like a teeange boy after prom. Looking forward to it all day long. I got off early. So I texted her and told her I was ready and asked nicely if she was. She said no cause she had an apt in 5 min that was an hour long. I said no biggy. Cause I understand she needs to make her money. And my thing would only take 5 minutes max. Which for her 5 minutes she was going to do well money wise from me. She said she would text me right after the apt. And that she was sorry to cause me a inconvenience. Like I said I don't care about having to wait. She gave me a general location of where she was working. Which is southside. I told her I would wait. Well 2 hours go by. Keep in mind I am waiting in a parking lot. It is hard to get out of my house. I did text and call a few times over the last 2 hours after her apt should have ended. None of my texts were rude or disrespectful. And where spread out over 2 hours. And it was like 3 texts and 2 phone calls.

So I don't get it. I thought my request might be off putting to some girls but she didn't think it was a big idea at all.

So I don't know what happened. But it's irritating. I would be completely cool if I even got a text back the next day saying she got busy.

From what I can tell she looks like a very beautiful woman. That I would love to meet and possibly have future more traditional dates with.

Sorry for the long rant.

Reports

Shocker14

Valerie

Ok so I am little frustrated and upset. I had two senior mongers tell me. She was legit and sweet nice lady ect. Plus I also found her on fb. So I know she isn't the pigs bait. Well I finally got the balls to contact her. I am kinda shy in person and very skittish of fear of pigs not minding their own business. These girls know what they are doing. Well at first she seemed very sweet and easy to talk to. I asked her if she was willing to do something for me that I assume is not the norm. But I also know it is not illegal what I asked for. And made sure that she understood that. Cause even as a rookie I know like rule 1 don't talk about services over the phone! Unless you are already established with each other. But like I said my request is not illegal despite the nature of this game I made sure by doing research to find out.

So I texted her while I working. She said she was down to meet up later that night. So of course I was pumped and exicted like a teeange boy after prom. Looking forward to it all day long. I got off early. So I texted her and told her I was ready and asked nicely if she was. She said no cause she had an apt in 5 min that was an hour long. I said no biggy. Cause I understand she needs to make her money. And my thing would only take 5 minutes max. Which for her 5 minutes she was going to do well money wise from me. She said she would text me right after the apt. And that she was sorry to cause me a inconvenience. Like I said I don't care about having to wait. She gave me a general location of where she was working. Which is southside. I told her I would wait. Well 2 hours go by. Keep in mind I am waiting in a parking lot. It is hard to get out of my house. I did text and call a few times over the last 2 hours after her apt should have ended. None of my texts were rude or disrespectful. And where spread out over 2 hours. And it was like 3 texts and 2 phone calls.

So I don't get it. I thought my request might be off putting to some girls but she didn't think it was a big idea at all.

So I don't know what happened. But it's irritating. I would be completely cool if I even got a text back the next day saying she got busy.

From what I can tell she looks like a very beautiful woman. That I would love to meet and possibly have future more traditional dates with.

Sorry for the long rant.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 424 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations