Black Girls White Guys

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LongTimeMong

Hutchinson Outcalls

Anyone tried this one? Getting ready to call.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lls-27/7363085

Reports

NebraskaN

Cute little UTR girl is back.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaN  [View Original Post]
    I know a UTR girl that needs money. She is very petite. 5'0 maybe 105. Great ass and tits. She does have tattoos. Some guys like that, some don't. Most important she is very tight and she's wallet friendly. 100 hh. Pm me if you are seriously interested.
    I'm linking to my own post. Some of you PM'd me before but then she was tied up for a few weeks and only a couple of you got to see her. Once again, pm me for digits. She is a good time.

Reports

SweetTooth

They Made it right with me

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTwain  [View Original Post]
    It appears the two younger (and pretty) girls have a handler. One girl refers to her as her cousin. She is a dike with lots of tats. They tried a similar scam on me and I said I'd go with them to get the room. They will give up the pussy and the one I was with isn't bad, but you would want to keep you hand on your wallet at all times. I don't think I will go back. It seemed shady all around.

I want to give a shout out to sweet tooth for his report.
    Got a call from them and they have made it right with me. Wow they are both smoking hot and really made it right with me. I will be giving them a call again. And again and again.

Camron is really hot and good at what she does.

Reports

Hotice77
    Quote Originally Posted by KsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hotice, can you share more details, or a link.
    Here are the links:

https://www.preferred411.com/P166667

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=262193

She is from Dallas visiting Wichita. She said that she and her friend would leave Monday but have plans to come back next month.

Reports

KsMan
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperMig  [View Original Post]
    This lady had couple great reviews on here so decided to visit her. She is very busy so getting together with her took a few tries.

She is very pleasant and very in-tune with making your visit a good one. The massage was nothing extraordinary but it was very good and I definitely left happy.

However, I strong warning is due. First, her location has to be in the worst part of town. There were a few 'characters' roaming the street but it was during the day so I dismissed any concerns with caution. She asked me to park in her driveway, which is surrounded by chainlink fence so that helped too. However, when we were done, I dressed up quickly; she sent a text as I was walking out and when I opened the door, there was a guy looking into my car. When he saw me, he stopped so I walked decisively towards him (and my car) and he quickly moved, got in a car parked in front, and drove away. The only question is whether the text was a coincidence.

Another major concern is how dirty the house is. She smokes in the room and tries to cover the smell with some strong frangance. My car still smells like cheap strip club from my clothes being in the room; and I am not exaggerating. The carpet is the nastiest I have seen in my life, and I have seen some pretty bad ones. The sheets were very dirty. Because there were brown, white stains are visible (nasty). She did put a towel on top but honestly, it did not inspire a lot of confidence.

Overall, she is good looking and fun but not worth dealing with the issues above, IMHO. No disrespect to those who had a much better experience or her friends on here.

http://wichita.backpage.com/BodyRubs...&image=7309968
    Sorry about your luck Viper. She has some freakishly firm man-mades. Is pleasant, loves to laugh and is in a very low income part of town. My experience was different, her room was picked up, fresh sheets and she was freshly showered. She foes use a lot of oil but she provided a showered and dried me off with a warm towel. Would I repeat. Only if her price was lower, and in a different part of town.

Reports

KsMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotice77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. She is beautiful in person than her showcase pictures. She is a fun date. You will have a good time.
    Hotice, can you share more details, or a link.

Reports

Hotice77
    Quote Originally Posted by WichitaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a review on this beauty?

*Menu*.

Body Rub, FBSM, Reverse Body Rub, CFS, HJ, LFK, DFK, DATO, DATY, Missionary, Cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl, Doggie Style, MSOG, BBBJ, BBBJTCIM, BBBJTCNQNS, Deep Throat, Gagging, Snowballing, BLS, Pearl Necklace, Shower Play, Couple Friendly, Bisexual, Toys for Girls, Toys for Boys, Overnight and Extended Visits.

You guys think she will do a BBG? PM if interested as seeing her as a "couple".

Going to try tomorrow.
    I saw her last night. She is beautiful in person than her showcase pictures. She is a fun date. You will have a good time.

Reports

WichitaHobby

Cameron Thai

Anyone have a review on this beauty?

*Menu*.

Body Rub, FBSM, Reverse Body Rub, CFS, HJ, LFK, DFK, DATO, DATY, Missionary, Cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl, Doggie Style, MSOG, BBBJ, BBBJTCIM, BBBJTCNQNS, Deep Throat, Gagging, Snowballing, BLS, Pearl Necklace, Shower Play, Couple Friendly, Bisexual, Toys for Girls, Toys for Boys, Overnight and Extended Visits.

You guys think she will do a BBG? PM if interested as seeing her as a "couple".

Going to try tomorrow.

Reports

SixShotIct

Madison May

The Guide is slow.

This lady is a must see if you got the time and money. Her reviews are spot on, no surprises with this proven great provider.

https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=170122

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1549

Reports

Safe Twain

Probably should avoid

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTooth  [View Original Post]
    The girls in the pictures are real. The did a cash and dash on me. They said that they need hotel money and of course seeing them in person I said what the hell lets do this. Fronted the money then followed them to the hotel. Said they got the room gave me a key and told me the room number. Low and behold the key was not for that hotel and they have not responded to any texts or calls. Had a friend of mine make contact yesterday and they answered. Still have not returned calls or texts. Lesson learned. BEWARE!
    It appears the two younger (and pretty) girls have a handler. One girl refers to her as her cousin. She is a dike with lots of tats. They tried a similar scam on me and I said I'd go with them to get the room. They will give up the pussy and the one I was with isn't bad, but you would want to keep you hand on your wallet at all times. I don't think I will go back. It seemed shady all around.

I want to give a shout out to sweet tooth for his report.

Reports

JohnnyTheWad

TOFTT and Essence is great

I cannot say enough great things about his little chocolate drop. Trusted seniors can pm me for details.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-21/7330933

Reports

ViperMig

Julie. A Different Opinion

This lady had couple great reviews on here so decided to visit her. She is very busy so getting together with her took a few tries.

She is very pleasant and very in-tune with making your visit a good one. The massage was nothing extraordinary but it was very good and I definitely left happy.

However, I strong warning is due. First, her location has to be in the worst part of town. There were a few 'characters' roaming the street but it was during the day so I dismissed any concerns with caution. She asked me to park in her driveway, which is surrounded by chainlink fence so that helped too. However, when we were done, I dressed up quickly; she sent a text as I was walking out and when I opened the door, there was a guy looking into my car. When he saw me, he stopped so I walked decisively towards him (and my car) and he quickly moved, got in a car parked in front, and drove away. The only question is whether the text was a coincidence.

Another major concern is how dirty the house is. She smokes in the room and tries to cover the smell with some strong frangance. My car still smells like cheap strip club from my clothes being in the room; and I am not exaggerating. The carpet is the nastiest I have seen in my life, and I have seen some pretty bad ones. The sheets were very dirty. Because there were brown, white stains are visible (nasty). She did put a towel on top but honestly, it did not inspire a lot of confidence.

Overall, she is good looking and fun but not worth dealing with the issues above, IMHO. No disrespect to those who had a much better experience or her friends on here.

http://wichita.backpage.com/BodyRubs...&image=7309968
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Ictpssylvr
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvisorToday  [View Original Post]
    I have not posted on the forum for quite awhile. I have retired and don't get to travel to Wichita very often. Most of my travels are in KC or Denver.

Thanks to several of you posting on Miss Molly I decided she was worth a try. Believe me she was all that and more. After a little hassle getting together. We agreed on my motel room, at the last minute she contacted me and ask if I would come to her room. As it was close I decided to go, or rather some part of my anatomy decided for me. True to her name Miss Molly sure liked to ball, and she was great at kissing my ting a ling. For those of you who don't understand the reference look up the words to Little Richards "good golly miss molly". She is a very lovely and talented young lady who loves to give as to receive. I don't like to get into details but if any senior member would like to p. M me I will give more info.
    I am glad you had fun with her and felt like she is worth it. For me the value is just not there. As you know, if everyone thought a like, the world would be a boring place.

Reports

Iron Horse

Valerie

Have not seen Val in a long time, just wonder if everything is still good with her. Planning on calling her this week. Any info would be appreciated.

Reports

Advisor Today

Miss Molly

I have not posted on the forum for quite awhile. I have retired and don't get to travel to Wichita very often. Most of my travels are in KC or Denver.

Thanks to several of you posting on Miss Molly I decided she was worth a try. Believe me she was all that and more. After a little hassle getting together. We agreed on my motel room, at the last minute she contacted me and ask if I would come to her room. As it was close I decided to go, or rather some part of my anatomy decided for me. True to her name Miss Molly sure liked to ball, and she was great at kissing my ting a ling. For those of you who don't understand the reference look up the words to Little Richards "good golly miss molly". She is a very lovely and talented young lady who loves to give as to receive. I don't like to get into details but if any senior member would like to p. M me I will give more info.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations