Adult Vacation

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1942 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Worth every penny

She is worth every penny. And the amount depends on you and the vibe between you 2 and makes a difference on what's left on the table. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    I highly reccomend Joy. She is my go to and never disappoints. She posts in the massage section of backpage. Lots of extras on the table. Expensive but def worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion2011  [View Original Post]
    $120 is body rub hr standard finish.
    Standard for me when we've met has been BBBJ. She start doing that while you're in your stomach. Kinda cool for something a little different. I've seen her several times over the past few years. Never had FS with her. Is it available?

Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by BigAndHorny  [View Original Post]
    She already lists herself as $120 hr. How much more of a donation is needed?
    $120 is body rub hr standard finish.

Quote Originally Posted by BestBuddy  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a number of years and some visits have been great and some so so. Nice enough person but it all about the donation for level of fun. Have not seen her since she left Angie's place. I remember her as an attractive MILF with a clean engine. On my visits I knew that if she was happy then there were very few limits.
    She already lists herself as $120 hr. How much more of a donation is needed?

Ebony

I highly reccomend Joy. She is my go to and never disappoints. She posts in the massage section of backpage. Lots of extras on the table. Expensive but def worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good ebony girl. Have not found one since my atf disappeared. Anyone have info on this young lady or any thoughts on others. Thanks in advance.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Women...-baby/12367794

Ebony provider

Looking for a good ebony girl. Have not found one since my atf disappeared. Anyone have info on this young lady or any thoughts on others. Thanks in advance.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Women...-baby/12367794

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lrr8176  [View Original Post]
    Don't even have to go that far. Cincy seems to have many reasonable options.
    I will definitely try Cincy!

I am unclear why the quality is so much lower here in Louisville.

-Beringer.

Pheonix

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Friday definately the best bang for the buck. Some of the nicest boobs out there doesn't rush I have been seeing her for about 3 years.
    She has been around for a number of years and some visits have been great and some so so. Nice enough person but it all about the donation for level of fun. Have not seen her since she left Angie's place. I remember her as an attractive MILF with a clean engine. On my visits I knew that if she was happy then there were very few limits.

Lyric body rub

Anyone seen the lovely Lyric since she moved to the southend? Used to be at the Middletown office, wondering how her new place is, services, please PM with details. Thanks fellas.

Pheonix

Saw her Friday definately the best bang for the buck. Some of the nicest boobs out there doesn't rush I have been seeing her for about 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettis  [View Original Post]
    Good and interesting time with Phoenix. Can see how it could be hit or miss / YMMV sort of thing though. Recommend, worth a shot. I would probably repeat. Seniors feel free to PM. Be safe.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/phoenix/13555528

Cincy

Quote Originally Posted by Beringer  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

I have become so frustrated with the shitty quality of these "ladies" in the Ville that I am going to start travelling.

Anybody been to Chicaco, NYC, Atlanta, or any city worth a visit?

I can go on about the ridiculousness of the rates, services, looks and quality of the "ladies" in this town but I will rather go elsewhere.

I will gladly report back soon!

-Beringer.

"Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a ***** a lady. ".

― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind.
    Don't even have to go that far. Cincy seems to have many reasonable options.

Any info appreciated

Has anyone had a dream with Hannah? Any info would be appreciated.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Women...booty/15767363

Well, to each its own

Quote Originally Posted by Beringer  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

I have become so frustrated with the shitty quality of these "ladies" in the Ville that I am going to start travelling.

I can go on about the ridiculousness of the rates, services, looks and quality of the "ladies" in this town but I will rather go elsewhere.

-Beringer.

I've travelled to Indy, Cincinnati, Detroit and seen some fine ladies that tickled my fancy. As far as the whereabouts of the ladies that I've seen, unfortunately, they're long gone. Mongers such as us find out that very few stay in this business very long. I suggest that you visit those particular city forums that you mentioned to find your special lady.

Finally travelling!

Gents,

-Beringer.

Agree, that price is out of line

Quote Originally Posted by MojoGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Up until a few months ago she had been on vacation with Uncle. I hit her up when she returned and at the time she was asking 200 for outcall GFE, I passed.
    Unless she's way better than what I recall being reported back several years ago. I know reports were she had a nice rack. I'll pass at 2 for sure.

Posting Limitations