www.socialsex.com
Social Sex.com
Scroguard.com
Bang a Milf
Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AvgBiGguy

Bree

Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    That would certainly make me uncomfortable. All I can say is that while I fully endorse burn phones and discretion that most providers have no interest in blackmail or craziness.
    I've never seen Bree in this capacity, but I know her personally in "real life. " I can tell you with confidence she is not that kind of person. Even more than trustworthy, she's as much of a sweetheart as you'll find doing this. As with anyone in any field, the nicer you are, the nicer she is, but seriously she's nice anyway. Echoing the other 2 comments, you have nothing to worry about.

Stay safe.

ABG.

Reports

Rodrian
    Quote Originally Posted by Louky9203  [View Original Post]
    Allie is back working at local stripclub, small blonde, big tat on one side. Pm me.
    This is the Allie we're all referring to right? Because even with all the drama she's still my all time favorite, and I would definitely love to see her back in the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Allie.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	361314

Reports

LaidLoad

Donna

For some who like them older and wiser she is fun to get to know.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...me-fun/7819950

Reports

LaidLoad

Kendra

She appears to be back. One of my atf girls.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...a-tina/7713350

Reports

Rodrian

Aria

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba74  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to visit Aria, she has been on my to do list for a while. Met her at her incall that was a nice setup around the fairgrounds. Very accurate to her photos, greeted me at the door in a sexy tight dress made up and smelling delicious. Had a Hellava session with her, on point BBBJ, daty, dfk, cfs, doggie, trip to Greece! Worked up a sweat. Overall awesome personality and very into session dirty talk and all no rush to her time. Had a blast with her. Here lately BP is kinda like a crap shoot. Got lucky tonight and got a value. Will repeat for sure.

Be safe.

Mamba out!

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...utcall/4498009
    Went to see Aria last week based on your recommendation, and I must say she did not disappoint. Met me at the door in a sexy dress and, while she has put on some weight over her hiatus she's still very hot. It was so insignificant that I wasn't going to mention it but she went out of her way to apologize and said she had been working hard to get the weight off now that she's back in the game. We spoke on the phone beforehand and agreed on $$ for the hour, unfortunately it was my first time doing Greek and I ended up lasting significantly less than the full hour. At that point I was prepared to leave but she pulled me back on the bed where we cuddled and talked for awhile before she threw another condom on me for round two. After seeing her commitment to making certain her client's leave happy I know I'll definitely be one of her regulars.

Reports

WhatsUp73

Bree

Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    That would certainly make me uncomfortable. All I can say is that while I fully endorse burn phones and discretion that most providers have no interest in blackmail or craziness.
    I have only seen Bree once but I'm a pretty good judge of character, I don't think you have anything to worry about with Bree she seems pretty trustworthy. Just my opinion.

Reports

WhatsUp73

Marissa

I'm seeing new girl Marissa from backpage next week. Anybody who beats me to the punch please post or pm and let me know what to expect. She looks really cute. Thanks.

Reports

Mako113
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomDude30  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Holly on multiple occasions. Menu is wide open and she has always been pleasant. I don't have any personal bad experience with her. That being said everything reported on here is enough to keep me away despite the fantastic sessions.
    My experience was the same as RD. I saw her 3 times when she was down off Dixie. Great body, sweet personality and wide open menu. Nothing bad to say, would still be seeing her regularly if not for the accusations on here. They could be true, they could be false, or anywhere in the middle, but there are enough hotties around here that there is no need to even take a chance. Wish I hadn't read that stuff, but I did, so. Next!

Reports

JwRoberts

Any info

Reports

BillyTonka

Kiya Firee: Three thumbs down

Saw Kiya recently. She's legit and she's the girl in the pics. She plays it safe. Very clean and safe incall in OL.

Unfortunately, she rushed the session. Pretty sure it was because she had booked me too close to her next client. She also wouldn't allow proper penetration. I'm not Mr. Big, but she kept maneuvering in such a way that made it clear she did not want what I consider to be normal levels of penetration.

On the positive side, she is well-spoken and quite a sexy young woman.

8 for hhr.

I will not repeat.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...00real/7926824
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _1418411651103.jpg‎  

Reports

Golf9979
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPeterson  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Holly, but I'm intrigued by so much discussion. I've read the reviews and the only thing specific I've heard is that she will blow up your phone, try to blackmail you, etc. , but what are her actual sessions like? Is the service good or does she scam in that area too? Feel free to PM me.
    FS for 120 over the house fee. Bring your own cover (and mask for the SC).

Reports

Norsem
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugjon  [View Original Post]
    Just talk nice, TIP WELL, & ask what they're doing when they get off. Even if they're NOT a provider, many can be persuaded for enough money LOL. Single Mom's & chics with habits are easy picking.
    Dead on. Sometimes takes a couple of visits. I have a couple of friends who have done this many times and claim most waitresses or bartenders can be had. Ofcourse they are much wwealthier than me. Another trick is to make the exchange unambiguous with saying its money for sex.

Reports

Norsem
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...hoenix/7278712

Visited with Bree yesterday. I've been wanting to see her for a while and it finally worked out. Started out as a nice rub and finished with a very nice BBBJ. I for one like her body. A little extra but that's ok. The only thing is, she knows where I work. I don't think she knows I work there but she kept taking about the name of the place. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a huge factory or something but it's a small place with like only 6 employees. So it makes me wonder if she recognized me. I don't need anybody holding something over me if you know what I mean.

Reports

RandomDude30

Holly

I have seen Holly on multiple occasions. Menu is wide open and she has always been pleasant. I don't have any personal bad experience with her. That being said everything reported on here is enough to keep me away despite the fantastic sessions.

Reports

Chris Peterson

Never seen her but intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by Kygeekster  [View Original Post]
    Not creating enemies, she has left a path of enemies behind her since she turned 18. She very well may now have a new BF / Pimp. Be careful.
    Never seen Holly, but I'm intrigued by so much discussion. I've read the reviews and the only thing specific I've heard is that she will blow up your phone, try to blackmail you, etc. , but what are her actual sessions like? Is the service good or does she scam in that area too? Feel free to PM me.

Posting Limitations