Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1837 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BnT69  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no appearance from Crash on here to defend his girl.
    Lindsay and Kelly are anything but crashdogs girls. Any idea about how he treats them you would be appalled.

Talked to her the other day. Is she worth 180 hhr /225 hr. Her ad says she's new to this, at that price everything should be on menu.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSnapper  [View Original Post]
    I called her this morning. She's not a spinner but lots of fun.

She was very nervous and took a bit to convince her I was safe.

Definite repeat.

Good luck,

RS.

Sorry

I meant to put this link in, the asian.

The damage for hh or hr.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/WomenSe...-nuru/12120964

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    These ads pop up every 3-4 weeks it seems. Recently I was in the Dayton, OH area and saw the same ads. I think they must just have an area that they continuously move around within, but that's just my guess. I've tried them 3 times now, and yes to state the obvious, it is not the girls pictured. I can honestly say I have yet to be disappointed, but the first visit was by far the best. The girls are certainly asian but I wouldn't assume Japanese. None of the three I have seen spoke much English, all provided BBBJ and CFS. All were attractive but I will also confess to being highly attracted to asians so my opinion is a little slanted.

Whats the damage for these.

Mariah. She is at least new to me and I found nothing on the forum:

http://louisville.backpage.com/Thera...m-6pm/12061390

I normally only go for full hour sessions and was only able to get a half hour. In spite of that it was a good experience and I will certainly repeat when I can arrange a full hour. At the Middletown location, which has been good for me in the past. Unfortunately for me all the ladies that I've previously seen at that location have moved on.

Nice ebony chic

Found a nice ebony chic, a lot on the menu. Will share or trade info with senior members.

Dominican Bombshell Barbi

Wow does this girl have a body if it is true. I sure would like to know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lexi.jpeg‎  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tripps77  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is post op.
    That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info.

Nuru?

These ads pop up every 3-4 weeks it seems. Recently I was in the Dayton, OH area and saw the same ads. I think they must just have an area that they continuously move around within, but that's just my guess. I've tried them 3 times now, and yes to state the obvious, it is not the girls pictured. I can honestly say I have yet to be disappointed, but the first visit was by far the best. The girls are certainly asian but I wouldn't assume Japanese. None of the three I have seen spoke much English, all provided BBBJ and CFS. All were attractive but I will also confess to being highly attracted to asians so my opinion is a little slanted.
    Did you get the nuru service? I'm still looking for a good recommendation for nuru from a local provider.

Whats the price range on these ladies

Can you give us an age range? Is it in a safe location what's the price range?

Tried a new one

Mariah. She is at least new to me and I found nothing on the forum:

http://louisville.backpage.com/Thera...m-6pm/12061390

I normally only go for full hour sessions and was only able to get a half hour. In spite of that it was a good experience and I will certainly repeat when I can arrange a full hour. At the Middletown location, which has been good for me in the past. Unfortunately for me all the ladies that I've previously seen at that location have moved on.

I've tried this

Quote Originally Posted by FreqFlyer2010  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see these women. They appear to be at various hotels in the area. 2080 number? http://kentucky.backpage.com/WomenSe...-nuru/12120964.

Jordyne. Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Weezyl50  [View Original Post]
    A while ago I went and saw Jordyne and Dee Dee. Set up was easy did some screening and then sent me address. Location is okay kind of busy area but not hard to get to. I will say that I was a bit surprised when I arrived and saw both of them. I had read some reports saying that they were older than their pictures lead on. Well that is very true I would say by about 15 years. Jordyne still has a nice body and Dee Dee is larger than her older pictures let on as well. But I went ahead with the appointment because time was an issue. Fantastic rub very involved everywhere lots of talking which she told me that she would be quiet if I wanted but I didn't care too much. Finish was fantastic. Overall a good experience and will repeat. Just be aware that the pictures of them in no way reflect true representation.
    I have known both girls for many years. I quit seeing Dee Dee because she didn't always smell as fresh as I like. Jordyne is good for covered FS after she gets to know you. It may take awhile. She also gives a fantastic BBBJ. If she ever asks "do you have any questions" it's time to ask about her full menu.

There are reasos

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDotZero  [View Original Post]
    I had already taken her off my list because she was so unreliable. She says she'll ban you if you cancel on her, but she cancelled on me too many times. My fun time is too precious to waste on someone who is unreliable and arrogant. What's even worse is she now says that her appointments aren't confirmed until she sends an address. Wouldn't you think an appointment is confirmed when someone agrees to an appointment and agrees on a time? Total worthless bullshit.
    Why she was never an approved girl.

Asian Jap pics

Quote Originally Posted by FreqFlyer2010  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see these women. They appear to be at various hotels in the area. 2080 number? http://kentucky.backpage.com/WomenSe...-nuru/12120964.
    LOL I hope you really don't believe they are the actual ladys do you?

Amy Marie

Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. I will take her off my list plus it was hard to reach her anyway. Damn shame bro. SMO.
    I had already taken her off my list because she was so unreliable. She says she'll ban you if you cancel on her, but she cancelled on me too many times. My fun time is too precious to waste on someone who is unreliable and arrogant. What's even worse is she now says that her appointments aren't confirmed until she sends an address. Wouldn't you think an appointment is confirmed when someone agrees to an appointment and agrees on a time? Total worthless bullshit.

Posting Limitations