Red Light Pharma
Adult Vacation
free hookup affair
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1612 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Been in Talks

Quote Originally Posted by Babadook  [View Original Post]
    Had some fun with Katana the other day and had the usual blast! Her incall is as clean and safe as there is and as has been said from everyone, What a great time! Great skills great chat and a really sweet tasting. Well you know!! Love the total katana experience!
    I have been in talks with her about a future visit. My schedule is a bit crazy right now but I do want to make it happen. Just through our emails she seems to be a lot of fun.

I don't need specifics of course and you can PM me if you want but how far across the river is she.

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mako113  [View Original Post]
    You won't have a problem at that shop. They much prefer sharing customers among themselves than to outside competitors. No drama there. But here is a better idea, schedule with Rene and ask to have a duo with one of her suite-mates, whichever one you liked better. That way she will not feel left out.
    Hmm. Interesting. Have you partaken in a 4-hand experience there? Have never seen any of them advertise it. Rene surely hasn't suggested it. Who would you go with and what.

Benefit is truly gained from a 4-hand experience at that shop.

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeky16  [View Original Post]
    Being that I am still a newb at this hobby, I have a question of protocol. Had a great second visit with Rene at the Middletown shop. As I was leaving, there were two other girls sitting on the couch. I believe one was McKenzie and the other was Kristin. They made no attempt to converse as I was exiting. They were engulfed in whatever was on their phone screens.

So, here is my question, is it considered bad form to see another provider in the same shop. Anyone with experience at that shop have any wisdom?
    You won't have a problem at that shop. They much prefer sharing customers among themselves than to outside competitors. No drama there. But here is a better idea, schedule with Rene and ask to have a duo with one of her suite-mates, whichever one you liked better. That way she will not feel left out.

The Eyes Have It

Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Typically goes the other way. Dark room, pinprick pupils.

But different people are different, so I don't suppose it's impossible.
    Pinpoint pupils is correct, also look for enhanced iris colors. Example; greener then normal greens...etc.

Stay away this is a fake add. Read my post that I put up

Quote Originally Posted by Wall13  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Legit or not?

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...ll-me/10093326
    This is what I posted about this girl so stay away!

This one is fake, it was the fat girl hiding behind the door trick. I always put my foot in the door jamb so I don't get locked in by them old trick I walked away after telling her about herself. I am not that hard up for a BBBJ I want what I am paying for a cute skinny spinner not Shrek!

Not Just Newb Protocol

Being that I am still a newb at this hobby, I have a question of protocol. Had a great second visit with Rene at the Middletown shop. As I was leaving, there were two other girls sitting on the couch. I believe one was McKenzie and the other was Kristin. They made no attempt to converse as I was exiting. They were engulfed in whatever was on their phone screens.

So, here is my question, is it considered bad form to see another provider in the same shop. Anyone with experience at that shop have any wisdom?
    Absolutely not in bad form. Can actually build your credibility with the various ladies at / between venues. Because they DO share information, just like we do. A mediocre experience with one person is not at all indicative of how another provider / shop will suit you. Best of luck in your discovery process. TWK.

Took the TKE

Had some fun with Katana the other day and had the usual blast! Her incall is as clean and safe as there is and as has been said from everyone, What a great time! Great skills great chat and a really sweet tasting. Well you know!! Love the total katana experience!

Nerdy Girl

Any info on this girl? Thinking about TOFTT.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...ravel/10531653

Protocol

No, it's not bad form. It's your money, after all. Spend it on whomever you wish.

There might be some drama, depending on the level of maturity at the place, but aside from that ....

Heroin eyes

Quote Originally Posted by LancePkrbttm  [View Original Post]
    Dilated pupils?
    Typically goes the other way. Dark room, pinprick pupils.

But different people are different, so I don't suppose it's impossible.

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by LancePkrbttm  [View Original Post]
    Dilated pupils?
    I've seen her before. Nothing in her apartment or on her body suggests that, but I could be wrong.

Heroin Eyes?

Dilated pupils?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Wall13  [View Original Post]

Google Image search turned up other BP ads in other cities. Good luck and let us know how it goes if you pull the trigger.

Question of Protocal

Info

Posting Limitations