Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
Free Wife Hookups
Buttons on USASG
Bang a Milf
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DukeRus

Email clear

Sorry, I got tons of email from the Holly thing but PM cleared now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a PM, clear some space in your mailbox.

Reports

Jackal0128

Can't decide

I have some free time tomorrow and can't decide which one to pick.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...action/7650334

Then there's this one.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...y-bunz/7652045

Guys help me out. Pm me if you want thanks and be safe out there.

Reports

Amigo

DukeRus

Tried to send you a PM, clear some space in your mailbox.

Reports

Cooperman

Candi

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...-night/7656720

Anyone seen her? I can't find anything in the forums.

Click image for larger version

Name:	candi02.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	351894Click image for larger version

Name:	candi01.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	351893Click image for larger version

Name:	candi 03.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	351892.

Reports

SausageMeet

Aurora Rose

Recently had a close encounter with this sweetie.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...1-6580/7600996

She's available tonight. Highly recommended.

Sausagemeat Seal of Approval. Those who know, know.

Seniors know what to do. The rest of you... just call her.

Reports

MojoGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamertag  [View Original Post]
    There's a ton of folks out there whose area codes don't match their locations. That's a bit nitpicky, heh.
    I use GV and the area code on my hobby number does not match where I actually live. That's just another layer of protection in my book.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Little Missy
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

NiceGuy2104

Sienna

Quote Originally Posted by Gamertag  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to meet her. She is legit. Looks as good as / better than her pics. She is gorgeous and her body is just amazingly unbelievable from head to toe. The black hair is now a vibrant red, still shaved, new tat across her upper chest.

Despite prior reports of an incall, she claimed outcall only when making contact. Also claimed GFE, traveled alone. Showed up with a driver. Wasn't really GFE. After a couple of kisses clearly wasn't into any more, wanted to get straight to business without delay. Body, amazing, good skills, but very mechanical. Glad I made the call, for the wonder that is her body. Not glad that she bailed early using driver as excuse. Definitely a YMMV young lady. Did mention she has a friend available for duos.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...-me-19/7418427

If she would up her game to a Jessica Pixie, Callie, Star Baby, Hailey, Faith, Nivea, etc. Level of service then she'd be a force to be reckoned with in the area.
    I also ran into some issues with Sienna. We text a few times and then scheduled a meeting within 30 minutes. I showed up at the hotel and she didn't respond to texts or calls. I left and about an hour after our meeting time she sent me a text saying she is ready. I was long gone and annoyed so I didn't go back to meet her.

Reports

NiceGuy2104

Layla

I met with Layla Strong. She is very nice and professional. We met at her apartment which was a fairly safe place. She wasn't rushed at all and seemed to really enjoy what she does. Her performance was top notch. Unfortunately her appearance wasn't exactly my type so I probably won't meet with her again. If you like a MILF that has a great performance then you will like her.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...341889/7353552

Reports

Golf9979
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeRus  [View Original Post]
    Text I received from Holly:

If you don't remove your review things are getting ready to get really ugly because I just contacted my lawyer and I just posted a review commenting back to yours and I blasted you including your full name etc. I've had it I know where you work and I'll will be contacting them tomorrow to let them know all about you since you want to bash me.
    HaHaHa. I can hear the calls now:

1) To the lawyer: Hi, this is your prostitute client Holly and DukeRus is bad mouthing me on a prostitution board about being a bad prostitute and I want to sue him.

2) To your company: Hello company X, this is Holly and I'm a prostitute and I want to complain about a guy that doesn't work there and uses a name that you don't know, but he pays me to f* him and I guess he had some problem so he posted a bad review of me on a prostitution board and I would like you to fire him.

Thank god for dumb broads and burn phones!

Reports

DukeRus

Extreme caution w Holly

Text I received from Holly:

If you don't remove your review things are getting ready to get really ugly because I just contacted my lawyer and I just posted a review commenting back to yours and I blasted you including your full name ect. I've had it I know where you work and I'll will be contacting them tomorrow to let them know all about you since you want to bash me.

Thank God, I use a burn phone and fake name. This is who we are dealing with. Only see if you also have a burn phone. Be careful, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeRus  [View Original Post]
    Very Serious issues you start noticing after multiple visits. Inbox, if needed.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Bpoynter
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

SteveF111

Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    We can send a posse in to rescue you if we need to. It is an all volunteer army now.

I am being funny but she ripped me once and I won't soon forget it.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Either that or she's offering free BJ's for good reviews. She's had a zillion bad reviews now all of a sudden a good one from a trusted reviewer. I don't know what to think? Based on her past pictures and description she's exactly my type, but I think my paranoia will keep me away for a while longer.

Reports

Ralphisit

If someone is holding a gun on you, pull your ear lobe.

Quote Originally Posted by SiempreConfuso  [View Original Post]
    Bear with me here. I'm sure most of you know this girl from the rip-off section but by other names. Vanessa is the most common from awhile back. Karena was last week or so on BP and now it's Jazmmine. She had ripped No sign of anything out of the ordinary. I love her hot little body so will take advantage of the situation as long as she stays legit. I'm not going to give details here but seniors know what to do. The pics she just posted are real she doesn't want her face shown. If you like little spinners, go for it. I know I'm putting up my reputation here but she does seem sincere.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...318671/7639457
    We can send a posse in to rescue you if we need to. It is an all volunteer army now.

I am being funny but she ripped me once and I won't soon forget it.

Reports

SeniorNewName

In the name of the father, son, and

Holy Trinity! She advertises in BR section sporadically and only sees regulars from the past or verifiable new clients. It had been a while for me (her schedule is irregular). But, she is even better than I remember. Sweet, mature, charming, enjoys what she does. Great body. Personality. Genuine. Sensual. Takes her time. If you saw her previously but lost touch, you may want to consider re-introducing yourself. Highly recommended. Focuses on you.

Posting Limitations