Ashley Madison
Minted Baby
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 451 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6753
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by LightYagami  [View Original Post]
    No ass and does a booty shake video.

    http://louisville.backpage.com/Women...-4824/18637052
    Is that a good review, or a bad one? (:

  2. #6752

  3. #6751

    Roxanne

    She ghosted on me last Sat. Glad you had better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierCream  [View Original Post]
    OK guys, here ya go. Roxanne responded fairly quickly, good communication. Nice hotel incall on Preston. Accurate pics, a little chubby in the belly but not fat, pretty face. She's short and a little thick, ad says 5' and 125 and that's accurate as well. Does have a little stretch marks on belly and boobs but not bad. BBBJ was good, had better but had worse. She really got into the FS though. Seems like a nice girl. No apparent or obvious signs of use. Maybe a repeat for me and was good time. 80 QV 100 hhr I did hhr and was worth the visit for me. Have fun!

    HC.

    http://megapersonals.com/#post /104604.

    https://backpage.com.louisville.list...901/5023734140

  4. #6750
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys I have got the feedback I wanted. I will relay to her now. I did not clarify when I said south I meant down south in another state but she is willing to come here for like a week. As soon as I get an update I will definitely post it.
    What is the damage of wallet?

  5. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierCream  [View Original Post]
    OK guys, here ya go. Roxanne responded fairly quickly, good communication. Nice hotel incall on Preston. Accurate pics, a little chubby in the belly but not fat, pretty face. She's short and a little thick, ad says 5' and 125 and that's accurate as well. Does have a little stretch marks on belly and boobs but not bad. BBBJ was good, had better but had worse. She really got into the FS though. Seems like a nice girl. No apparent or obvious signs of use. Maybe a repeat for me and was good time. 80 QV 100 hhr I did hhr and was worth the visit for me. Have fun!

    HC.

    http://megapersonals.com/#post /104604.

    https://backpage.com.louisville.list...901/5023734140
    Good review. Normally the EB reviews are worthless bro! SMO.

  6. #6748

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I may have posted that prematurely. She has delayed her time coming here but she said she was going to come just not sure when. I was disappointed as well none the less she is only delayed. She is looking forward to seeing everyone and I will post again as soon as she sets the dates up. Sorry but I will post soon as I know. Thanks and b safe.
    If she is up for traveling gentlemen, I travel south good bit.

  7. #6747

    Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is very new to this and wanting to do it and see how it goes she is extremely hot as hell. She is trying to figure out when she can come to Louisville she lives down south she wanted me to let you all know and post a couple pics of her and see the feedback that I get from the forum if she decides to do it she wants it to be senior members only and I'll give a password to those I'm familiar with have any questions pm please and I'll get back as soon as I can.
    I wish that I can partake, but I won't reach "senior" status until late March.

  8. #6746

    Roxanne.

    OK guys, here ya go. Roxanne responded fairly quickly, good communication. Nice hotel incall on Preston. Accurate pics, a little chubby in the belly but not fat, pretty face. She's short and a little thick, ad says 5' and 125 and that's accurate as well. Does have a little stretch marks on belly and boobs but not bad. BBBJ was good, had better but had worse. She really got into the FS though. Seems like a nice girl. No apparent or obvious signs of use. Maybe a repeat for me and was good time. 80 QV 100 hhr I did hhr and was worth the visit for me. Have fun!

    HC.

    http://megapersonals.com/#post /104604.

    https://backpage.com.louisville.list...901/5023734140
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2643.jpg‎   IMG_2642.JPG‎  

  9. #6745

    Ute Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I may have posted that prematurely. She has delayed her time coming here but she said she was going to come just not sure when. I was disappointed as well none the less she is only delayed. She is looking forward to seeing everyone and I will post again as soon as she sets the dates up. Sorry but I will post soon as I know. Thanks and b safe.
    Keep us updated. Looked at them pics again, that is one I don't want to miss out on.

  10. #6744

    Update on my utr!

    I may have posted that prematurely. She has delayed her time coming here but she said she was going to come just not sure when. I was disappointed as well none the less she is only delayed. She is looking forward to seeing everyone and I will post again as soon as she sets the dates up. Sorry but I will post soon as I know. Thanks and b safe.

  11. #6743

    Ummm hell yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is very new to this and wanting to do it and see how it goes she is extremely hot as hell. She is trying to figure out when she can come to Louisville she lives down south she wanted me to let you all know and post a couple pics of her and see the feedback that I get from the forum if she decides to do it she wants it to be senior members only and I'll give a password to those I'm familiar with have any questions pm please and I'll get back as soon as I can.
    Dude count me in!! She looks like she deserves all my money! LOL. Louisville might have a new star! When will she be here??

  12. #6742

    Give her a try

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Set up a dream with this provider last week. After setting up a meeting she went ghost on me. Since I was in a pinch I was not able to recover. I will wait to I see some positive reviews before I try again because I still do like the look and the body bro. SMO.

    https://milfy.com.louisville.escortb...post/25496721/
    One of the better $50 blow jobs I've ever had. She worked hard for it!

  13. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter06  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago at MP on Preston. Very sweet girl. Huge tits and nice kitty. A little large but OK for me. Extremely talented in all areas and just a sweet girl. Highly recommend.
    Me too. Great head, but pics are way old. Sweet lady.

  14. #6740

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDikALot  [View Original Post]
    See a massage section. Sorry, Shayla should have been listed under Massage not Escort.
    Saw her about a month ago at MP on Preston. Very sweet girl. Huge tits and nice kitty. A little large but OK for me. Extremely talented in all areas and just a sweet girl. Highly recommend.

  15. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is very new to this and wanting to do it and see how it goes she is extremely hot as hell. She is trying to figure out when she can come to Louisville she lives down south she wanted me to let you all know and post a couple pics of her and see the feedback that I get from the forum if she decides to do it she wants it to be senior members only and I'll give a password to those I'm familiar with have any questions pm please and I'll get back as soon as I can.
    Add me to that list too if possible. Thanks!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 451 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape