Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 369 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5522
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5522

    Empire

    Earlier in the day Checked out spa61. Not my type.

    Checked out sun and they didn't seem interested so went to the empire.

    Got cleaned up at the hotel had a few drinks and checked in around 8.

    House fee and other was arranged immediately.

    I had a OK massage for about 20 minutes with her nude.

    Now the flip.

    She played with the grenades for a few with HJ BBBJ.

    She even tried to get the tongue on the back door.

    After about 10 minutes of this it was time for the deal.

    Covered full service. She squatted and pounced me like never before.

    She must have gotten tired because she laid on her back to finish with legs wrapped around her head.

    A little steep in price but the full-service and nasty talk made it worth it after a few drinks. I may repeat but I'd like to see a younger Asian provider next time.

  2. #5521
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus71  [View Original Post]
    Is this place the little house out front or the metal building in back? Also, what was the house fee?
    Metal building.

  3. #5520

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumly  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Danielle at healing gardens. Will repeat is nuff said. Pm for details.
    I'd like details, please.

    Omd.

  4. #5519
    Is this place the little house out front or the metal building in back? Also, what was the house fee?

  5. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by Today12  [View Original Post]
    Stop in over the weekend nice no rush massage. And as always everything available. Not the worst looking woman maybe earlier 40's. She took it well min Positions Overall good time.
    http://louisville.backpage.com/Thera...staff/12751938

  6. #5517

    Danielle at healing gardens

    Dreamed of Danielle at healing gardens. Will repeat is nuff said. Pm for details.

  7. #5516
    Called her some months back. She was rude on the phone and I'm a very polite person. One quick talk not enough for a life review but I won't call her again.

  8. #5515

    Sorry hopefully this link works

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellFirst  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her back when she use to post last year but she always seemed TGTBT, also I wasn't a member on here yet. Any info on her would be much appreciated.

    Louisville. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / beautiful-educated-fit-friendly-certified-tantra-nuru-prostate-kelly-is-back /12205837.
    http://louisville.backpage.com/Thera...-back/12205837

  9. #5514

    Has anyone seen Kelly

    I was going to see her back when she use to post last year but she always seemed TGTBT, also I wasn't a member on here yet. Any info on her would be much appreciated.

    Louisville. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / beautiful-educated-fit-friendly-certified-tantra-nuru-prostate-kelly-is-back /12205837.

  10. #5513

    Stone

    Stop in over the weekend nice no rush massage. And as always everything available. Not the worst looking woman maybe earlier 40's. She took it well min Positions Overall good time.

  11. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it is how we treat these ladies. It seems that much of the time, we don't think much of them because of what they do. But, the ones we enjoy and rave about are the ones that seem to do this just to scrape by as an additional source of funds, or because they truly enjoy it. Being surrounded by assholes that treat them like dirt seems to harden the good ones. Another reason is that some people just don't click, and she may be inherently hard to get along with other than the select few that seem to really enjoy spending time with her. People have been warned that it is a possibility, now let's let them make the decision. I, personally, am thinking about visiting her, because I typically have good luck with anyone I meet. I treat them with respect, and hope they aren't looking down on me for being on this side of the hobby.

    Bottom line, always treat them like ladies and if it doesn't work out for you, move on to other options.
    I am good to everyone I meet, but it has nothing to do with how you treat her. All it takes is just one pause at the wrong time or a misplaced word, she just starts going off. Its not that you say anything wrong or that you are rude, she just snaps on you. It might just be that if she knows who you are, she is totally different. But I will never try again. I hope you have better luck, but I take it that most don't.

  12. #5511

    Rude

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvR2015  [View Original Post]
    I just can't understand the cause of this rudeness and poor attitude almost in all reviews and my personal experience. Why do we put up with this kind of crap?
    Sometimes it is how we treat these ladies. It seems that much of the time, we don't think much of them because of what they do. But, the ones we enjoy and rave about are the ones that seem to do this just to scrape by as an additional source of funds, or because they truly enjoy it. Being surrounded by assholes that treat them like dirt seems to harden the good ones. Another reason is that some people just don't click, and she may be inherently hard to get along with other than the select few that seem to really enjoy spending time with her. People have been warned that it is a possibility, now let's let them make the decision. I, personally, am thinking about visiting her, because I typically have good luck with anyone I meet. I treat them with respect, and hope they aren't looking down on me for being on this side of the hobby.

    Bottom line, always treat them like ladies and if it doesn't work out for you, move on to other options.

  13. #5510

    Same experience

    I just can't understand the cause of this rudeness and poor attitude almost in all reviews and my personal experience. Why do we put up with this kind of crap?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThis00  [View Original Post]
    I found Kristen rude - as though she was allowing me privilege to pay for her subpar rub and her rude and discounting manner. Despite her being attractive and my wanting to try again for better experience, I haven't returned.

  14. #5509

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsdothis1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few years back and it was OK. I have seen a few people post good things, so I tried setting up an appointment a few times within the last year to see if she was any better. I can't even make it through the phone calls and I hang up. She is not hot enough to have to put of with that Bullshit LOL.
    I have to agree with Ralphisit. I have visited her and found her to be more than friendly. We actually had good conversations and she does provide a nice ending. I never had a problem talking with her on the phone either. I guess YMMV really is true with her.

  15. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    All the negative comments surprise me. I have seen her about six time over several years and have always had a pleasant experience. Either I have been lucky to catch her on good days or I just know how to behave in her company. She has things she doesn't do and no use to keep asking because I never got her to do them either.
    I saw her once a few years back and it was OK. I have seen a few people post good things, so I tried setting up an appointment a few times within the last year to see if she was any better. I can't even make it through the phone calls and I hang up. She is not hot enough to have to put of with that Bullshit LOL.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 369 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape