+ Add Report
Page 1 of 430 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AnalLove81

Okay

Quote Originally Posted by League  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...92849/10020827

Wanted to visit her a few months ago but didn't because of timing issues. Confirmed it was her at the time because of searching her number on facebook and came up with a real person and personal info. No I will not share it cause I'm sure there are stalkers here and use info on there against her. Sweet girl and has the biggest set of tits I've ever played with. She says she doesn't do it to often as she is not from the area and only does calls in Towson as far as I can tell. Next chance she; s in town, don't miss out.
    OK cool so what was the damage and was it good details please.

Reports

League

Candy: Towson

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...92849/10020827

Wanted to visit her a few months ago but didn't because of timing issues. Confirmed it was her at the time because of searching her number on facebook and came up with a real person and personal info. No I will not share it cause I'm sure there are stalkers here and use info on there against her. Sweet girl and has the biggest set of tits I've ever played with. She says she doesn't do it to often as she is not from the area and only does calls in Towson as far as I can tell. Next chance she; s in town, don't miss out.

Reports

Sxfd69

Wa $te of Time. Adera Mendez

I was feeling randy and in search of something a little different so I came across this (alleged) vixen. Managed to set up a same day appointment but ultimately it was all a disappointment. Her place was in the hood, very lackluster performance and asked for wayyyyy more roses than she deserved. Not to mention she is not as hot as her pics. Avoid. Happy to share additional thoughts if any fellow mongers want to PM me.

Reports

HcLine

Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reminding me. I know who you mean. The ex-stripper from the Millstream. I guess she got a little long in the tooth to maintain that profession, found Jesus and the Tea Party and kept posting her vitriol on her FB page. I can honestly say that I have never met her and based on her outrageous comments can honestly say that I wouldn't fuck her with your dick! The girl that was commented on in this thread may be a wonderful person, but let's face facts, she is a hell of a lot bigger than the Millstream girl. MW.

I saw to what you were referring and I'm inclined to agree totally! Hc.

Reports

The Big Man

Leidy

Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Its been like 5 years since I saw her LOL. Looks like she put on a solid 75 lbs since then, and if she is stinking that's new as well. She used to have that hot curvy small bbw thing going on. Looks like that isn't the case anymore LOL.

BQ22.
    I used to see her also about five years ago at her place. She was always clean. She was into woman. Also her geek was off the chart; she is a Greek queen. One session I only greeked her. I have been trying to see her again but she no longer does in-call and she will not come to where I am because of the distance.

Reports

Barraquda22
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdndp  [View Original Post]
    After quite a few shots of vodka Friday night and not being satisfied by a cool friend of mine thought I would TOFTT and started going thru BP and for some reason wanted something different and tried this provider and will not be going that route again. The act in getting my missle to launch was good but I decided to feel what the vjay was like and asked her to get on those hands and knees and the aroma from that cat almost not only made me soft but almost knock me out. I QUICKLY made my way back on my back and let her to launch a missle for mankind. NO plans to return.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...d-hips/3652484
    Its been like 5 years since I saw her LOL. Looks like she put on a solid 75 lbs since then, and if she is stinking that's new as well. She used to have that hot curvy small bbw thing going on. Looks like that isn't the case anymore LOL.

BQ22.

Reports

Kjmmd

GB this weekend?

Gents.

There had been some discussion before about doing this but it never materialized. How about this Saturday evening. , 7 pm. I will get a room somewhere (prob downtown, but TBD) and spring for food and beverage. Your job: bring the ladies. Ideally, we'd keep this to no more than 10 people, 5 women, 5 guys. But I can be persuaded otherwise. Let's make it the decent looking gals, ok? Preferably white gals.

Message me if interested.

Reports

Shade Snake
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    Shade,

It is not just ladies doing flaky stuff. Tons of guys make appointments and don't show up. If a lady has two guys coming she figures one may not show; So the first guy to the parking lot gets seen first. Should both of them show up then she will juggle it somehow. There is always the possibility neither of the guys will show. I have had my share of when I call a lady twice and she doesn't answer once I am at the notel. Everyone hates being in a notel parking lot waiting to see if the lady will call you back. If you book an appointment and one of her regulars books an appointment 2 minutes after you for the same arrival time who do you think she wants to see? A known regular or some guy she has never seen before? You are talking about a BP lady with no reviews not a well reviewed high end agency lady. It is all part of the game.

I am not surprised by double booking behavior whenever I have never met a lady before. I would be very disappointed in a lady who would double book on any subsequent meeting.

I read this article off of beefeater where uncle LEO complained that they had over 60 calls but only arrested 2 guys who showed up. That means ladies get a lot of calls and a lot of no shows. Guys phone shop and make multiple appointments and then maybe only show up at the lady they think best matches their fancy. Leaving the other ladies as backup should their first lady fall through. You think these pricks call the other ladies and cancel. No show behavior by guys encourages a lady to double book.

So did you dream about the lady or did you bolt? How long a dream? What did you do? How much for such a dream? Is the lady skillful?

BS.
    I bolted when she told me she had a client there so no dream for me.

Reports

Marcus Weiner

Is it any wonder?

This provider has been reported on extensively here and the other site. This has not been an uncommon problem with her and thanks for TOFTT. Although I can say that I usually don't find BBW's attractive enough to give my hard earned money to. I'm sure that you may have had a better time with a better provider with some research and sobriety. MW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrdndp  [View Original Post]
    After quite a few shots of vodka Friday night and not being satisfied by a cool friend of mine thought I would TOFTT and started going thru BP and for some reason wanted something different and tried this provider and will not be going that route again. The act in getting my missle to launch was good but I decided to feel what the vjay was like and asked her to get on those hands and knees and the aroma from that cat almost not only made me soft but almost knock me out. I QUICKLY made my way back on my back and let her to launch a missle for mankind. NO plans to return.

Reports

Hrdndp

Friday night mission

Reports

Tottomim

Dead Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this provider advertise from time to time, and have really liked her body and the mixing of race. She has the same mixing of races as Kiara from the SW thread. I am not familiar with the area, but if anyone can confirm that she's legit, I would definitely take a trip.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...13705/10348059
    I visited a year ago near White Marsh. She hosted at her neat and clean apartment. Much heavier than pictured. Was all business like, cold, and boring. Normal tuition. Not worth it IMHO. But, you may have a different experience.

Reports

Goodtimes69
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeUs  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...assage/6686623

Wondering if she is still in the business haven't seen her ad in a minute. Decent service the times I saw her.
    Umm, have you tried calling the number in the post you linked? That might be the fastest way to determine if she is still in the business.

Reports

FunShip75

Pics are from Red Room

The pics were taken at the Red Room down on the block. Haven't been there in ages so don't know the girls in the pic. I find ads featuring girls from the block usually to be legit in that it's really the girl pictured but service can range from rip off to must see. You just don't know what you'll get with a block girl. I'm almost certain there's a block pimp out there that recruits girls from the block and puts them on BP.

Let us know if you decide to TOFTT.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like new locals who are from the dancing scene? Anyone have any intel on these two?

Did a # search and a picture search, came up with just backpage ads and other ads.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...r-fun/10396362

Reports

Buckyy

Looks legit from photosearching, any intel?

Looks like new locals who are from the dancing scene? Anyone have any intel on these two?

Did a # search and a picture search, came up with just backpage ads and other ads.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...r-fun/10396362

Reports

SignerJeff

Kb?

Quote Originally Posted by DoeUs  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Therap...assage/6686623

Wondering if she is still in the business haven't seen her ad in a minute. Decent service the times I saw her.
    I'm interested as well. She gave a great massage and the price for service was pretty good.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 430 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations