Black Girls White Guys

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 402 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BoloBellgrande

Bangin Blonde

I'v seen this chick around for a while. The adds always look TGTGT. I called once when she was in southern MD. There were two people in the room, cause the girl on the phone asked the other female about the area, and how I could get there.

The girl she was talking to sound like a black chick, not sure what that's about since the adds never show another female with her. This is the first add I'v seen showing her face, even though it's blured out.

The body is banging; but I get worried when I hear voices in the background when I am trying to make a appointment. Anybody have Intel on this one?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ick-21/9906240

Reports

Thenocturnal

Mother & Daughter team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcfunforyou  [View Original Post]
    I know young "daughter" does not really participate
    Apparently YMMV.

{NB. If I post any review type information, I've generally said all I'm willing to say. I've experienced too many instances where reviews have caused good finds to go into hiding or come to harm. Consequently I tend to be very conservative with what I share. It is unlikely a private mail will gain any additional information. }.

Reports

ArtFish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcfunforyou  [View Original Post]
    Her recent ad:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...pts-36/9200151

I have read a couple of mixed reviews about her. I know young "daughter" does not really participate and one monger commented they had fun but it was expensive. Is the pic in her ad recent? It looks like she has slimmed down since she started posting, and if I go see her (not with daughter) can anyone tell me if BBBJ is an option and how much of an upgrade to the fee? Not interested in FS with her but if she has a nice attitude and and some options on the finish I would like to try if anyone can recommend? Thanks.
    When I saw them, it was 200 for the basic 4 hand. They wanted an extra 100 for oral, another extra 100 for FS, I'm pretty sure that was each, not for both.

I made it pretty clear I was only interested in the young one and tipped extra to finger her. "Mom" was texting her next appt while we were busy. Then they did a 4 hand he to finish.

Of note, I'm pretty sure the "daughter" in the current pictures is now a different girl. Tats don't match.

Also, I'm also of the opinion that somebody else is running them, as they person posting also posts for black girl who seems completely unrelated.

Reports

ILoveItDoggy69

Danica Danger

Check out my last post on Danica for the 'danger' portion of the dream.

Found this ad today. (voicemail is her)

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...any-27/9897683

Different phone number. Wondering if she got kicked out or if it was a scam.

If I find out more I'll report back.
    Last edited by ILoveItDoggy69; Today at 12:25. Reason: additional info

Reports

Dcfunforyou

Mother / Daughter, Sisters, solo rub by 36 year old. Recommend?

Her recent ad:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...pts-36/9200151

I have read a couple of mixed reviews about her. I know young "daughter" does not really participate and one monger commented they had fun but it was expensive. Is the pic in her ad recent? It looks like she has slimmed down since she started posting, and if I go see her (not with daughter) can anyone tell me if BBBJ is an option and how much of an upgrade to the fee? Not interested in FS with her but if she has a nice attitude and and some options on the finish I would like to try if anyone can recommend? Thanks.

Reports

Chipinge
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced vixen? Looks good but not sure.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...aby-22/9897503
    Waste of time. She always flakes.

Reports

Yoyo1234

Vixen

Has anyone experienced vixen? Looks good but not sure.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...aby-22/9897503

Reports

Ac3084

Mia of Parkville / Loch Raven Pic

Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or pictures of her.
    I don't think she has posted in a few months, but here is a recent picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2014-10-29-07-55-08.jpg‎  

Reports

Barraquda22
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69  [View Original Post]
    Had an awful dream yesterday. Went to see Danica for a SS. Got there and headed upstairs. She went to use the bathroom and I hear a couple guys come into the townhouse downstairs looking for her. I quickly dress back up and the door opens.

'who the fuck are you?. WTF is this. Danica. WTF is going on'.

'this is my house. This is my girl. WTF are you doing here'.

I played it as cool as I possibly could given the circumstances. Old friend. Just visiting. I could tell he knew I was Bs'ing and just wanted me to say it.

After what seemed like a long time which was probably two or three minutes he said 'just get the fuck out of here'.

I remember saying to myself. 'I've been seeing Danica here and there for years now. But no more. That shit was just too crazy'.

Then I woke up.

Hope you guys don't have that same dream.
    I'm normally a calm person, but in this instance, it sounds like someone wants a molotov cocktail through their window at 2 am. Too much bs from these people and I imagine its more than just the few of yall that have had it happen. I won't shed a tear when a couple scamming "people" get burned alive.

BQ22.

Reports

AnalLove81

Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3084  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mia in Parkville at her new place near Loch Raven last week. I had seen her about 4 or 5 times prior and thought I had built some rapport. However, this time I let her run back in her place after doing my part of the deal and she never returned. After a few texts I gave up and went home. Still haven't heard from her even though I said I would write a not so positive report.

I was kind of angry, but after reading the board today I guess things could always be worse and I shouldn't trust anyone in this business.

She's not to be trusted.

AC.
    Do you have a link or pictures of her.

Reports

Metloaf

More Info?

Quote Originally Posted by OliverValbuena  [View Original Post]
    Is it by the mall? Please more info.
    The one post you have is for more info. Research with what was in front of you should have been plenty. Provider name check. Donation check. A little description of play check. General area check. And site they on checkmate. The rest is up to you unless you need me to call for you or just tell you address and room with message he on the way. And what mall are you speaking of because that area has a few malls. Get in the game Oliver and report back to the forum.

Reports

Ac3084

Mia in Parkville / Loch Raven. Negative report

Saw Mia in Parkville at her new place near Loch Raven last week. I had seen her about 4 or 5 times prior and thought I had built some rapport. However, this time I let her run back in her place after doing my part of the deal and she never returned. After a few texts I gave up and went home. Still haven't heard from her even though I said I would write a not so positive report.

I was kind of angry, but after reading the board today I guess things could always be worse and I shouldn't trust anyone in this business.

She's not to be trusted.

AC.

Reports

OliverValbuena

More info

Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Seen she was in the Columbia area and wasted no more making appt for hhr before work. $. 4 and alot of sweat on my part, just feeling like calling out now. Haven't played in awhile but that CBJ and ruff ride she gives always does a body rite. Wish she had a chat line because her fuck talk is on point. Will be back for more, hell Skins win me a few bucks.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...&image=9358713
    Is it by the mall? Please more info.

Reports

Rockman 2000

Timonium

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...red-38/9895366

Saw her, initially wanted to leave but closed my eyes and what service! WOW. It was great.

Reports

Metloaf

One of my ATFs Taylor

Seen she was in the Columbia area and wasted no more making appt for hhr before work. $. 4 and alot of sweat on my part, just feeling like calling out now. Haven't played in awhile but that CBJ and ruff ride she gives always does a body rite. Wish she had a chat line because her fuck talk is on point. Will be back for more, hell Skins win me a few bucks.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...&image=9358713

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 402 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations