free hookup affair
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 589 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyers17  [View Original Post]
    The most recent girl using this number is Tiny Nicole out of dundalk. I won't go into details here but she is a ripoff. Plus, she's hosting in dundalk in a house that is directly across the street from an elementary school!

It's surprising that she is a ripoff because I believe this number was used many times for different girls that were in a house in essex. I believe it is FunShip75 that reported on the details of the "arrangement" there. I never had a problem there, so the handler may want to consider dropping this one. And finding a much more discreet location.

Here's one of her ads, the only one with a face pic. Wouldn't be surprised if others know her as an SW.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...icole/13610415
    One phone for multiple girls usually means its and agency or they have a pimp. The phone just gets passed around. Its not a huge issue as long as the girl is legit. I never mind an agency girl. Heck the agency did all the screening for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerism30  [View Original Post]
    Pics legit. Worth the trip. GND type looks.
    I concur on this one. Saw her a week ago. Well worth it! Hot and sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    She is a beautiful chic, but honestly that is a Whole Lot Of Woman for me. Bbw is a understatement for that one.
    What is considered BBW? She doesn't look all that big in her photos. I thought BBW is 200 pounds and over.

Nightmare!! Not worth the gas it took me to drive there: BELLA

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...lowed/13567511

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...lowed/13635664

http://bestofbella.cuties-sites.com/

Saw her pics. Gorgeous body. Sounded nice in her emails to me. Took a few emails to set up and then she texts me the address before the appointment time. Hotel near BWI. Get to the hotel but the girl that answers the door is NOT the girls in any of the photos that were posted. She's blonde with fake tits, but that's about it. Not even close. Well I'm already there, so I figure what the heck, just give it a try. Don't judge a book by its cover, right?

Well, I should have just turned and walked out.

Once I undress and lay on the bed, she does a mediocre rub on my back. I have my eyes closed and I'm figure out what the heck she is doing back there. 20 min on my back and then she flips me over and does some weird two handed pumping on my little man. She was doing a twisting thing that I think in theory would have felt great, but I'm still not sure what she was really trying to do. Funny if it wasn't my little guy getting pulverized (and not in a good way). Needless to say, I had to stop her and say could you please put some more lub on it because its starting to burn. After 5 minutes at a horrible attempt at a HJ, I tell her its ok, and I finish myself off.

Now this was supposed to be a 90 minute session and she flipped me and went straight for my little guy 20 minutes or so into this. I never complained to her because she was doing such a lousy job on the rub, I wanted it to end too!!

Save your money my friends. There is so much better out there. Way over priced for what she offers. I saw Black-Korean Ashley 2 days later and was so much happier with the experience with the chubby girl that isn't that great in the looks department and cost me so me so much less. Tried to find Ashley's listing but she took it down I think, I can't find it.

PM me if you need any other details. I don't care to be more explicit here.

If Ashley posts again, I'll share the link.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGold  [View Original Post]
    Was "Hearts" the black chick?
    Sure wasn't. Hearts was the hottest of the white chicks at the place, but Tamra had an insane body.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman2000  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was in / around Philly. She has a muslim name. I would love to find "Hearts", who worked with her outside Columbia. What a great piece of ass! I had a four hand with them that was off the charts great. Hearts was the best ever. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Hearts, please let me know.
    Working in Philly? Or just living there? I'd take a field trip to see her in a heartbeat.

I'd like to see Hearts too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman2000  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was in / around Philly. She has a muslim name. I would love to find "Hearts", who worked with her outside Columbia. What a great piece of ass! I had a four hand with them that was off the charts great. Hearts was the best ever. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Hearts, please let me know.
    Was "Hearts" the black chick?

Redbone

Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    She is a beautiful chic, but honestly that is a Whole Lot Of Woman for me. Bbw is a understatement for that one.

TAmra

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe11  [View Original Post]
    Still no sign of her I guess she's really out this time. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyOnes  [View Original Post]
    I've always said, if the pics of these girls are not secure, you got to wonder who's taking the pic. Pimps is so stupid.
    You can see the person in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe11  [View Original Post]
    Bumping to see if anyone has found Tamra yet?
    Still no sign of her I guess she's really out this time. Damn.

Funny, but it might not be hers.

Don't you just love when their pics have needles in there? Now she could be diabetic. Not!
    I saw her recently, but no signs of equestrian hobbies. However, there are at least 3 people sharing her room.

Mirror

I've always said, if the pics of these girls are not secure, you got to wonder who's taking the pic. Pimps is so stupid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86c312bf25bd72ded4446cfb0382f35f.jpg‎  

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. Used to host from the motels on 40, but is now over by Washington Blvd. She has always provided good services and is very accommodating. Nice, sweet personality and makes you feel at ease. With that said, she clearly has a habit and her body is going downhill. I last saw her a couple of weeks ago and she had scars on her legs and had clearly lost about 20 pounds. So, looking at her prices, her rates are set at the right level. Personally, I plan to move on as if I want someone who resembles street meet, I'll hit the streets. I go to Backpage to avoid street-level girls.
    Thanks! I figured from prices that she's probably going downhill. Same thing here in STL. Just wanted to know how far downhill, just beginning the slide or at the bottom. Sounds like bottom. Any other suggestions?

I'm coming to Baltimore next week. Wondering about this one. Lots of ads for her so I'm assuming high traffic. Searched forum but did not find anything Also looking for suggestions, I'll be in Laurel jessup Columbia areas.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ecial/11380233
    I've seen her multiple times. Used to host from the motels on 40, but is now over by Washington Blvd. She has always provided good services and is very accommodating. Nice, sweet personality and makes you feel at ease. With that said, she clearly has a habit and her body is going downhill. I last saw her a couple of weeks ago and she had scars on her legs and had clearly lost about 20 pounds. So, looking at her prices, her rates are set at the right level. Personally, I plan to move on as if I want someone who resembles street meet, I'll hit the streets. I go to Backpage to avoid street-level girls.

Posting Limitations