Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 400 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LetsHaveFun2

Rip off Samantha

Tryed to see Samantha in Rosedale got a notel and she took the money and ran. Been with her a few times and all was good. Not this time. Don't SEE HER.

Reports

Hugh Jardon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkHiHeels  [View Original Post]
    Anastasia cane highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Very comfortable, pictures accurate, friendly, and accommodating. She had two rules. No Greek and no CIM. I also had two rules. No kissing my BF and he wasn't to finish with her. First time for us together was $$ But was definitely worth it. When we get the itch. We will definitely repeat!
    If your BF wants to even things up, I will happily volunteer to do a mfm with you both.

You are a great GF!

Reports

Pirate Static

Search techniques

Okay while this isn't particularly for BP, I have noticed that more people here make mention of it than anywhere else in the forum. I know how to use google and I know how to reverse image search, but seriously how are you guys pulling up FB pages? I know you can search for phone numbers on that site but I still haven't figured that out. I am willing to put forth the effort to find out information before I post questions but right now I am drawing a blank on how you get that information. If you feel like PM'ing me that is cool too. If an admin wants to put this post in a different forum section that is cool too I just didn't know where the correct place for a question like this should go (off topic seemed to "off topic".

To those who help me, thank you for your time and assistance.

Reports

Rapid
    Quote Originally Posted by Plusultra  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a chance to see her before her ads went down. 37 year old working in Woodlawn last year.
    You didn't miss a lot. Nice person, but a bit heavier than the photo and a very limited menu. She didn't want to think of herself as a "provider. " My impression was that she was looking for an LTR and was using BP to find one.

Reports

Plusultra

Anybody know what happened to this one?

I didn't get a chance to see her before her ads went down. 37 year old working in Woodlawn last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails car_payment_001.jpg‎  

Reports

BlkHiHeels

Anastasia

Anastasia cane highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Very comfortable, pictures accurate, friendly, and accommodating. She had two rules. No Greek and no CIM. I also had two rules. No kissing my BF and he wasn't to finish with her. First time for us together was $$ But was definitely worth it. When we get the itch. We will definitely repeat!

Reports

Xciter

Some info

Quote Originally Posted by PirateStatic  [View Original Post]
    So I am painfully new but I am learning. So I have read the forums and hunted and hunted for these ladies. I have texted them and gotten responses back so I know they are real but I haven't seen anyone mention them.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...ers-19/9042192

Also I am looking at this one too. If anyone has anything on either of these ladies please let me know.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...age-31/7716806
    Although I haven't seen in person for myself, I do believe the "sisters" have much info available based on their original "mother / daughter" ads. Unless the pics are stolen.

X.

Reports

BlindSandal

June, Jenna, Sammy, .

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBohner  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel on this one. Has anyone seen her? I couldn't find much on ThEotheR site or googling her number / checking FB.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...out-23/9521512
    This lady has been around the area for years. She constantly has changed both her name and phone number. Which is never a good sign. You need to research her images and all kinds of phone numbers will fall out. I have never seen her. There are too many good providers who provide constant names and phone numbers for me to consider calling this lady. It looks to me that she is hiding from her history.

BS.

Reports

Beefy Joe

1 report

Looking for some intel on this one. Has anyone seen her? I couldn't find much on ThEotheR site or googling her number / checking FB.

Try Ter 237445.

Joe.

Reports

Kjmmd
    Had a recent visit to see Danica. She is in a run down house right off of 695 in Loch Raven. She is even thinner than the last time I saw her (She was going by Skye back then). Not as great of an experience as I remembered. She has a roommate (Deb?) who she does doubles with. I may try them out this Friday and report back. For any details PM me. (Seniors only!
    The number stored in my cell no longer works. No surprise there.

If you have any digits, please let me know.

Reports

Dcfunforyou

2nd one Red Head

Quote Originally Posted by PirateStatic  [View Original Post]
    So I am painfully new but I am learning. So I have read the forums and hunted and hunted for these ladies. I have texted them and gotten responses back so I know they are real but I haven't seen anyone mention them.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...ers-19/9042192

Also I am looking at this one too. If anyone has anything on either of these ladies please let me know.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...age-31/7716806
    I have seen the red head. She is friendly, nice incall apartment, but very limited menu. Good massage and conversation and standard hand happy ending. If that is what you like I recommend.

Reports

Natty Bohner

Intel: June from Essex

Reports

Natty Bohner

Danica

Had a recent visit to see Danica. She is in a run down house right off of 695 in Loch Raven. She is even thinner than the last time I saw her (She was going by Skye back then). Not as great of an experience as I remembered. She has a roommate (Deb?) who she does doubles with. I may try them out this Friday and report back. For any details PM me. (Seniors only!

Reports

Barraquda22
    I spoke with her on the phone. Or at least TRIED to. I'm still contemplating on who to make contact with for my FMF thing with my boyfriend. This woman was so looped up, I could only make out maybe every third word. Plus she went on to give explicit detail of the last couple she was with and what they did, or wouldn't do. Conversation made me very uneasy.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...rue-34/8961103
    She is a real spas. Been using the same pics since my first BP experience like 6 years ago now. Also the rules tend to change during the event, may vary based on her mood.

BQ22.

Reports

SirDrDunk

Pm me I maybe can help

I spoke with her on the phone. Or at least TRIED to. I'm still contemplating on who to make contact with for my FMF thing with my boyfriend. This woman was so looped up, I could only make out maybe every third word. Plus she went on to give explicit detail of the last couple she was with and what they did, or wouldn't do. Conversation made me very uneasy.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...rue-34/8961103
    Pm I may have a suggestion for you.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 400 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations