Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 706 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Warning?

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Guys beware of of a young girl in her 20's she about 5'3" long brown hair with blonde tips has a nose ring and a tattoo of a rose on her arm. She hangs on Fairhaven up and down all day. This is in CB near Brooklyn.
    Thank you for the warning, but please share a little more info (on the streetwalker thread) as to why we need to be warned about this girl.

Legit

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan1  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her. Googled ones in her ad and one came back to her linkedin account for gods sake. Her name is melody. The naked pic posted earlier in this thread is her. She is in rv with driveway entrance along the main road there. She will give address to the dunkin donuts there since people miss her driveway. I parked in that shopping center there and she walked over to meet me.
    So she is legit.

Guys beware of of a young girl in her 20's she about 5'3" long brown hair with blonde tips has a nose ring and a tattoo of a rose on her arm. She hangs on Fairhaven up and down all day. This is in CB near Brooklyn.
    Any reason in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Was in talks with her the other night. Got the address and was on my way. Said she lived with her grandfather in said RV, and that she was trying to get him out prior to meeting. Was close, saw a cop had someone pulled over close to the RV (which is in plain sight literally parked right off the main road). All things didn't add up for me so used my brain for once and bailed.

She looks hot, and I'm all about the MILF type but there were too many strange things about the encounter that led me to stay away.

Just my two cents. Stay safe out there.
    Pics are her. Googled ones in her ad and one came back to her linkedin account for gods sake. Her name is melody. The naked pic posted earlier in this thread is her. She is in rv with driveway entrance along the main road there. She will give address to the dunkin donuts there since people miss her driveway. I parked in that shopping center there and she walked over to meet me.

That's Krista

That's Krista, whose been reported several times on the Streetwalker section.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonger  [View Original Post]
    So did I, talked to her also, very eager to get me to meet. Got that pic and a few others too. Compared the pics with what she posted, don't looked like the same tits and all the pics she sent don't have a face shot. Very suspicious. Pic search come back with that of a college girl. Her pics does not have such gigantic tits. I would say pics are stolen. To the monger who saw her, clarify the mystery. BTW, she does not do ss and wants 2 Grants for hh. Too many LE actions lately on that stretch of the road. Think I'll pass on this one. Big head wins over little head. Report back if you are courageous enough to try. Moon out.
    Was in talks with her the other night. Got the address and was on my way. Said she lived with her grandfather in said RV, and that she was trying to get him out prior to meeting. Was close, saw a cop had someone pulled over close to the RV (which is in plain sight literally parked right off the main road). All things didn't add up for me so used my brain for once and bailed.

She looks hot, and I'm all about the MILF type but there were too many strange things about the encounter that led me to stay away.

Just my two cents. Stay safe out there.

Baltimore County 'Backpage Bandits' arrested

Beware

If they won't let you suck their tits on a second date, fuck 'them and forget 'them

Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know have luck on sucking the tit of a provider?
    Are you talking about a little sucky / licky or being breast-fed for 30 minutes? Most girls I date would much rather you suck their tits than lick their cooch.

Pm

Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a number for her?
    Hit my inbox.

Bigso

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenS...enses/18088072

I was kinda attracted to this plump girl. It's probably her nice creamy skin tone. 80 Q 120 1/2 200 Hour.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger and see her or not , I just text her and got some info .

Falisha

Quote Originally Posted by KongQueror  [View Original Post]
    I prefer the long haired girl. Is she Falisha?
    All the pics are Falisha, or at least I think so. A few days ago there was another post by her friend. I might see Falisha next week since she's open to what I like.

Piper

Well, I'm just passing thru and wanted company. Decided to call Piper. Really glad I did. She responded to text quickly, set up a time for a few hours later, and was available as scheduled. Greeted me like she knew me and I felt immediately at ease. New to the game. Non smoker, clean room, and no signs of chemicals. She's been taking weight loss meds, prescribed, and they cause a certain hyperactivity. We talked for a bit and she showed me pictures of her 100 pounds heavier. I have nothing but high praise for my dream. More than I could have expected. Since the details of her talents have been well described, I'll just agree they're on point. Positively worth repeating, and donation was well spent. Wish she lived closer. You guys are lucky to have her. Ssj.

Pic

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her briefly. She told me to hold on a second after I asked about her rates. She never got back to me.

She sent this picture and a few others. I'm going to keep trying to reach her.
    So did I, talked to her also, very eager to get me to meet. Got that pic and a few others too. Compared the pics with what she posted, don't looked like the same tits and all the pics she sent don't have a face shot. Very suspicious. Pic search come back with that of a college girl. Her pics does not have such gigantic tits. I would say pics are stolen. To the monger who saw her, clarify the mystery. BTW, she does not do ss and wants 2 Grants for hh. Too many LE actions lately on that stretch of the road. Think I'll pass on this one. Big head wins over little head. Report back if you are courageous enough to try. Moon out.

Which one is Falisha?

I prefer the long haired girl. Is she Falisha?

Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    So I just set something up with her for tomorrow morning and I was just curious to see if anyone has had any interactions with her. Any information would be great appreciated, thank you gentleman.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenS...buddy/18938772

Posting Limitations