Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 418 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AnalLove81

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SexyNerd  [View Original Post]
    Got the itch after reading some reviews on Sasha. (Just deleted like 3 paragraphs of crap that doesn't matter LOL) long story short.

Damage: . 70.

Time: hh.

Room Quality (1-10 scale): 3.

Looks (face, body) : 5,7.

Pum Pum: Not completely shaven (this matters to some).

NON GFE.

Positions: doggy and standing doggy + failed attempt at standing RCG.

Overall satisfaction (1-10) : 3 (had to beat myself to completion).

Regret Level afterwards (1-10,10 being I want my money back) : 5 due to relatively low damage.

Repeat: NO.

Link: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-week/10086984.

Best thing about the dream: The baby wipes and alcohol in bathroom.

Worst thing about the dream: NO CG POLICY (WHAAAAAA?

P.S.

She answered the phone while I was hitting it from the back and set up another appointment.

She answered the door naked. Which (come to think of it) was from her probably not having time to get dressed after the previous guy.

Recommendation: NO.
    I was going to see her but you saved me some $.

Reports

Versatilepg

Sexy charlie

Hello gents. Got the pleasure of seeing miss Charlie other day. She was doing incalls off security blvd. She is a tall caramel lady. Nice see cups. And a nice set of long legs and fat azz.

I. like nice azzes. I went for a hhr the damage was 0. 10 Which isn't to bad. She started inspected little Johnny and have me BBBJ. I guess YMMV I think she might prefer doing CBJ but I thru in a tip. Then we proceeded to do miss. To cg. Rcg. And even k9. Glad she.

Was eager to even multiple positions. Some just want one or 2 and rush you out. She actually wasn't a clockwatcher. Didn't even answer her phone while it rung twice. She said more is on. Menu if I want the backdoor region next time for extra. I may partake in that next time.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ord=4103576646

Reports

BlindSandal

Diamond Quandry

Quote Originally Posted by Tae217  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's sucks! I've seen her 3-4 times and always had a good time. Maybe she's going down hill.
    Tae,

Diamond's good non-GFE reviews along with her spinner body makes her almost perfect for what I look for in a lady. So either she was messing with me or the notel she uses in Security is a dead zone for my tracfone burner. Either way I can't get to her room once I get to her notel.

BS.

Reports

Sexy Nerd

Got what I paid for. I guess

Got the itch after reading some reviews on Sasha. (Just deleted like 3 paragraphs of crap that doesn't matter LOL) long story short.

Damage: . 70.

Time: hh.

Room Quality (1-10 scale): 3.

Looks (face, body) : 5,7.

Pum Pum: Not completely shaven (this matters to some).

NON GFE.

Positions: doggy and standing doggy + failed attempt at standing RCG.

Overall satisfaction (1-10) : 3 (had to beat myself to completion).

Regret Level afterwards (1-10,10 being I want my money back) : 5 due to relatively low damage.

Repeat: NO.

Link: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-week/10086984.

Best thing about the dream: The baby wipes and alcohol in bathroom.

Worst thing about the dream: NO CG POLICY (WHAAAAAA?

P.S.

She answered the phone while I was hitting it from the back and set up another appointment.

She answered the door naked. Which (come to think of it) was from her probably not having time to get dressed after the previous guy.

Recommendation: NO.

Reports

Tae217

Diamond

Damn that's sucks! I've seen her 3-4 times and always had a good time. Maybe she's going down hill.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see Diamond twice at a notel in Security. Diamond generally just uses text. She takes your information and when you get to the notel she goes silent. Diamond is a time waster. Perhaps she doubled booked me on two separate occasions. The second time I sent a message that I was leaving if she does not contact me within 2 minutes. 5 minutes later I chowing down a CB and she texts are you going to be here soon. I text her back that I am there and I need the room number. Her phone goes silent.

Diamond.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-gift/10007757

BS.

Reports

BlindSandal

Diamond Prankster

I have tried to see Diamond twice at a notel in Security. Diamond generally just uses text. She takes your information and when you get to the notel she goes silent. Diamond is a time waster. Perhaps she doubled booked me on two separate occasions. The second time I sent a message that I was leaving if she does not contact me within 2 minutes. 5 minutes later I chowing down a CB and she texts are you going to be here soon. I text her back that I am there and I need the room number. Her phone goes silent.

Diamond.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-gift/10007757

BS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diamond_BS.jpg‎  

Reports

DapplzChamp

Charge?

What was the damage with this one? Definitely thinking about sampling her. Appreciate the review.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDude  [View Original Post]
    BP Molly.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-molly/9595102

I ran into this one recently. She's nice, very outgoing, and has a very solid skill set. There weren't many rules and she was very enthusiastic the whole time. She is rather tall, so that may not be your thing. I can say that she was absolutely not a clockwatcher in any way and had a great short session with her that defiantly went over. The shelf has seen better days, but she is cute and fit enough. I didn't see any signs of party wear and tear, so that's alway a good sign. I would repeat if I was in that area again.

Take it easy gents.

Reports

Versatilepg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalink  [View Original Post]
    So disappointed. Her attitude is garbage. We didn't even get past convo to get to the action. Gave addresss then changed prices enroute. Ask for. 10 for a short stay I'm sorry naw. Then berated me and sent her pimp out to my car to intimidate me which was a joke. Stay away here's the link.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...le-ass/9985356
    Looks like she even has stolen pics they all look different.

Reports

Noob Dude
    BP Molly.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-molly/9595102

I ran into this one recently. She's nice, very outgoing, and has a very solid skill set. There weren't many rules and she was very enthusiastic the whole time. She is rather tall, so that may not be your thing. I can say that she was absolutely not a clockwatcher in any way and had a great short session with her that defiantly went over. The shelf has seen better days, but she is cute and fit enough. I didn't see any signs of party wear and tear, so that's alway a good sign. I would repeat if I was in that area again.

Take it easy gents.

Reports

Playboy69

Careful with Jezzy (Baltimore Body-Rub Provider)

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...2-2434/9642613

Shot this one a text yesterday and set up a time. Got the address and then a phone call when I got there. Went up stairs to her apartment. Wasn't the best looking place but it would do. She was alittle heavier then the pics but not bad. Definitely a nice girl. Laid down on the table and man did she do a great massage. It's not often these girls actually know what there doing. The flip she tried to sweet talk more for more but when I made my offer she excepted. Started with a BBBJ that moved to doggy then Mish followed by a BBBJ to finish it off. Man does she know how use her mouth and hands. I'll definitely repeat eventually.
    I have no gain for writing this nor do I like talking bad about someone but to help you fellow monglers. I haven't met up with her but careful with the Jezzy (check-out the link below) from the Baltimore Body-Rub. I either read it on here or on the oThER website that she's carrying something that no monglers want to carry as well. She will ocassionaly let people BBFS without telling other people that she's on medication. Kind of tricky situation but you should always have your guard up and be protected.

Hello Gentleman! Discounts Discounts!! I'm offering a professional, sensual and satisfying body rub that will leave your body tingling with relaxation and pleasure. Other options are available. Please text me for availability and donation info. In Call Only, No Explicit Questions or Talk. 443-292-2434.

Reports

Dalink

Time wasted

So disappointed. Her attitude is garbage. We didn't even get past convo to get to the action. Gave addresss then changed prices enroute. Ask for. 10 for a short stay I'm sorry naw. Then berated me and sent her pimp out to my car to intimidate me which was a joke. Stay away here's the link.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...le-ass/9985356

Reports

Marcus Weiner

My 2 Cents Part Two

If you are looking for the same kind of rub with extras in the Glen Burnie area and don't want to worry about the drama and other associated issues that come with a girl that medicates. Go and see Anastasia! She is clean and insists on protection. However, if you're looking for the kind of girl that's accustomed to accepting SW money, then she's not going to be your girl. She's not the most expensive but definitely not a cheap one that does short stays and car dates. If that's the type of service you guys want, maybe Jezzy's your girl.

Shot this one a text yesterday and set up a time. Got the address and then a phone call when I got there. Went up stairs to her apartment. Wasn't the best looking place but it would do. She was alittle heavier then the pics but not bad. Definitely a nice girl. Laid down on the table and man did she do a great massage. It's not often these girls actually know what there doing. The flip she tried to sweet talk more for more but when I made my offer she excepted. Started with a BBBJ that moved to doggy then Mish followed by a BBBJ to finish it off. Man does she know how use her mouth and hands. I'll definitely repeat eventually.

Reports

Youngster83
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    Jezzy is a nice girl and gives great head, but she's been known to do BBFS. There's even a video out there about it. Check the forum for a link. She's also got a medication problem. So be careful.

Dobson.
    Glad you posted that. I did search back and need to start doing that before I per take in this. I did use a cover and always do but still that doesn't stop everything.

Mental note that I need to do more research.

Thanks again sir.

Reports

Dobson

Hope you used a cover

Jezzy is a nice girl and gives great head, but she's been known to do BBFS. There's even a video out there about it. Check the forum for a link. She's also got a medication problem. So be careful.

Dobson.

Reports

SpiceOfLife
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 418 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations