Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rs girls

Stopped by RS today. Drew Summer. Not for me. I like them small. She is not. I guess mama knew I wasn't too happy although I didn't say anything. Without asking mama told me on the way out. Come back tomorrow. We have new girls here tomorrow. So there you have it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Experteazz  [View Original Post]
    TK didn't get to be NO. 1 spa by following the rules, everybody did BB, even mommason.
    Lmaoooo. Wow.

VIP correction

Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz  [View Original Post]
    Hey thanks G Money for setting me straight on the cup size, I always get it wrong. From now on I'll just say they're either small, medium, or large to be safe. But anyway I'm glad that you liked her, I don't usually post unless they're above average and have decent skills. Happy is back from vacation now and there's another new girl now named Summer, she looks good too. They all look so good I don't know which one to try next, mabe I'll just take the luck of the draw. Either way can't go wrong with those choices.

HK.
    The new girl's name is Sunny not Summer, just wanted to clarify.

HK.

Oxon hill AC nickname?

I was there in the beginning of September for 1 hr 60 house tip options. 6 1. And 1. 4.

Sorry but the provider had such a typical name I don't remember it. 25-35 with 8-9 looks and body. Back walking was 9. 5-10. Nice mamasan.

They advertise as oxon hill ac (athletic club) on back page. Haven't seen this spot reviewed in this forum unless it has another name. I've been to the Greenbelt shops with similar experiences as other posts here.

Rules at TK

Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    She told me to pay for 30 and she will guarantee me an hour. Just give her the rest for the hour plus tip. If she did it for me chances are that was her common routine and mama got tired of being shorted.
    Yeah, that sounds more like the kind of thing that could get her in trouble. As far as service, I don't think she broke "the rules" any more than the others at TK.

VIP / Apple

Quote Originally Posted by GirlMoney  [View Original Post]
    I agree she is Drop dead beautiful. As far as the top size she is somewhere between an A and a B. Very satisfying.
    Hey thanks G Money for setting me straight on the cup size, I always get it wrong. From now on I'll just say they're either small, medium, or large to be safe. But anyway I'm glad that you liked her, I don't usually post unless they're above average and have decent skills. Happy is back from vacation now and there's another new girl now named Summer, she looks good too. They all look so good I don't know which one to try next, mabe I'll just take the luck of the draw. Either way can't go wrong with those choices.

HK.

No such thing as rules

Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    She told me to pay for 30 and she will guarantee me an hour. Just give her the rest for the hour plus tip. If she did it for me chances are that was her common routine and mama got tired of being shorted.
    TK didn't get to be NO. 1 spa by following the rules, everybody did BB, even mommason.

I find it amusing that this establishment is in the same office park as Cherry.
    Yeah. My 1st time out there was actually a visit to cherry but so much traffic by the door made me change my plans to RS.

Summer / Rising Sun

Quote Originally Posted by HoppAlong  [View Original Post]
    Early Thursday visit with Summer, delightful afternoon, nice warm scrub, soft sensual massage, than let her take the old dog for a walk. Probably one of my best experiences in a while. I shall return.
    Based on the good reviews, I went and sampled Summer yesterday. She does have an enormous rack and will happily put them in your face and let you motorboat them. Other than that, her body, to me, wasn't the greatest. No ass to speak of, quite a bit of tummy, and her English is non-existent. She does work hard at the shower, the massage, and the extras, so I'd recommend her. I wouldn't repeat, though.

I find it amusing that this establishment is in the same office park as Cherry.

Stiffing the house maybe

Quote Originally Posted by FreshlySnipes  [View Original Post]
    I suspect she offered some BB services.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerMan  [View Original Post]
    Rules? TK has rules?

TK DON'T GOT NO F at #*ing RULES!
    GM:

You da man!! This guy knows everything!

TK rules

I suspect she offered some BB services.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see Happy again today but MMS said she's on a 1 week vacation so I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Apple. This girl is drop dead gorgeous, not as tall as Happy but every bit as beautiful if not more so. She has a great upbeat personality to go with the good looks too. I was extremely satisfied with our session and might just have a new ATF. She's not huge up top but big enough, I'm not good at guessing sizes but I think they are almost a D cup. Her smile will make you weak in the knees. Definitely worthy of a visit, but be nice to her she is special. 60/140.

H. K.
    I agree she is Drop dead beautiful. As far as the top size she is somewhere between an A and a B. Very satisfying.

Happy on vacation

When I saw happy last week she told me she was going to Italy on vacation but only for a few weeks and she would be back. Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith16  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by VIP to see Happy but she was on vacation so I saw Gina. She had a nice rack and decent body with an ok face. She gave the best table shower I've had, very sensual and relaxing. After a good massages and the flip she asked what I wanted and off the races we went. Good CBJ, multiple position with the pop in the cover.

She did have great tits! I'll try for Happy next time but if you get Gina you can't go wrong.

Happy Hunting.
    When I saw happy last week she told me she was going to Italy on vacation but only for a few weeks and would be back.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations