Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 730 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10941

    Avoid this East Indian girl at all cost

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-only/48913962

    Pics are totally fake. She looks horrible in person.

    Charges $200 for CBJ, 100 for golden shower.

    She is full drama queen.

    As soon as she gets money, her tantrums start.

  2. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice the "date" option for selecting which ads to see on backpage is gone now? Pretty sure that means that the girls have to pay to post ads on Backpage now. Before you could post free ones. They just wouldn't be show in the "top" search option but if you hit "date" they would show up. The cost of a BP ad isn't bad, like $2-$5 I think (depending on what city), but I know it's a HUGE pain in the ass to load credits / money on a backpage account anonymously and it involves jumping through a series of hoops using either bitcoins or store gift cards. We'll probably see an uptick on the number of c i t y v i b e ads I imagine now, but a lot of garbage ads on c i t y v i b e. Any other good escort ad sites, besides craigslist, that are free out there that I should be checking?
    At least we won't have to go through the same girls posting 20 times a day anymore. The girls posting free ads were usually the least reliable anyway.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #10939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice the "date" option for selecting which ads to see on backpage is gone now? Pretty sure that means that the girls have to pay to post ads on Backpage now. Before you could post free ones. They just wouldn't be show in the "top" search option but if you hit "date" they would show up. The cost of a BP ad isn't bad, like $2-$5 I think (depending on what city), but I know it's a HUGE pain in the ass to load credits / money on a backpage account anonymously and it involves jumping through a series of hoops using either bitcoins or store gift cards. We'll probably see an uptick on the number of c i t y v i b e ads I imagine now, but a lot of garbage ads on c i t y v i b e. Any other good escort ad sites, besides craigslist, that are free out there that I should be checking?
    Date is still there when I go to it on Opera Mobile ap.

  4. #10938

    Braintree Masssge

    Has anyone seen this massage therapist?

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...ncess/37958265

  5. #10937

    Re: No more free "dating" Backpage Ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice the "date" option for selecting which ads to see on backpage is gone now? Pretty sure that means that the girls have to pay to post ads on Backpage now. Before you could post free ones. They just wouldn't be show in the "top" search option but if you hit "date" they would show up. The cost of a BP ad isn't bad, like $2-$5 I think (depending on what city), but I know it's a HUGE pain in the ass to load credits / money on a backpage account anonymously and it involves jumping through a series of hoops using either bitcoins or store gift cards. We'll probably see an uptick on the number of c i t y v i b e ads I imagine now, but a lot of garbage ads on c i t y v i b e. Any other good escort ad sites, besides craigslist, that are free out there that I should be checking?
    I think "date" was simply a view selection (like top, or gallery) to show the listings chronologically. Previously, if you chose Gallery, it would still place the premium ads first, so in order to see all the currents ads, you'd have to also jump back to around page 40 or so, where about thirty days back, the ads would "loop around" to today again. Now, it seems like they're all sorted chronologically in Gallery view. I believe this change occurred on or about Sept. 14.

  6. #10936

    No more free "dating" Backpage Ads?

    Anyone else notice the "date" option for selecting which ads to see on backpage is gone now? Pretty sure that means that the girls have to pay to post ads on Backpage now. Before you could post free ones. They just wouldn't be show in the "top" search option but if you hit "date" they would show up. The cost of a BP ad isn't bad, like $2-$5 I think (depending on what city), but I know it's a HUGE pain in the ass to load credits / money on a backpage account anonymously and it involves jumping through a series of hoops using either bitcoins or store gift cards. We'll probably see an uptick on the number of c i t y v i b e ads I imagine now, but a lot of garbage ads on c i t y v i b e. Any other good escort ad sites, besides craigslist, that are free out there that I should be checking?

  7. #10935

    Annaleaha spinner blonde

    Seems like she cleaned up her act. Stumbled upon her social media page and she's looking really good. Anyone know if she still does dates?

  8. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    That pretty much sums it up. With how ignorantly she treated me and what you just described says to stay away as she really does not want to do this and does not respect the guys who contact her.

    I would say avoid this one as there are plenty of others out there.

    Also Adiabatic, don't be one of those guys and be a white night. It won't be very appealing to the guys here.
    I strongly disagree here. Adiabatic is a newbie, don't discourage him from posting. If you had good experience with someone and I didn't both of our experiences better be posted here then not posted. It has nothing to do with whiteknighting.

    You and I Lonen had different experiences with at least two different girls. Once you had better experience then I did and once was the other way around. The same with you Malibu. Shit happens. What you thought was disgust, Adiabatic took as shyness. Not a big deal one way or the other. He made his point, you made yours. None of us really know what's going on in her head. Maybe it's a classic YMMV. Maybe she just liked him and treated him well despite turning lights off.

    Please, we need more reviews here not less. Adiabatic doesn't feel like a pimp. He had a different experience then you two did, he let us know about it. Thank you Adiabatic. Keep them coming dude. Each one of us can decide on our own who is worth taking our chances with and who is not.

  9. #10933
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    No she's not shy, she wants the lights off because she is repulsed doing this and doesn't want to see or even know she is getting fucked by someone she's completly unintersted in and of course we do most of the work because she doesn't want to do this at all so she lays there, lights off, eyes closed hoping its over quick, its not shyness.
    That pretty much sums it up. With how ignorantly she treated me and what you just described says to stay away as she really does not want to do this and does not respect the guys who contact her.

    I would say avoid this one as there are plenty of others out there.

    Also Adiabatic, don't be one of those guys and be a white night. It won't be very appealing to the guys here.

  10. #10932
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    No she's not shy, she wants the lights off because she is repulsed doing this and doesn't want to see or even know she is getting fucked by someone she's completly unintersted in and of course we do most of the work because she doesn't want to do this at all so she lays there, lights off, eyes closed hoping its over quick, its not shyness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    If you'll allow a total noob (actually a long time lurker) his two cents, I saw Hailey and I thought she was the real deal. I met her by that 'quaint' motel named after a literary character in the Fall River area (that narrows it down). She looks exactly like she does in the pictures only better, she offered me some of her cigs (I don't smoke) and some of her smirnoff with a sprite chaser (which I partook in), and we had a nice date. Not perfect by a lot of means, she is shy and wants the lights off and you do most of the work, and there is some upselling but nothing beyond basic negotiation skills. Underneath that shyness and distance though I think she can be very sweet and we talked for a while afterward. I believe she is new to this and very nervous, and honestly she has every reason to be. One of the things we talked about was how dickish guys on backpage can be. She showed me text messages saying SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY or SEND ME A PIC OF YOU DOING A HAND STAND (seriously). I, as a monger, know why they want those things from some advertisers, but Hailey's pictures are unobstructed and recent so shit or get off the pot. Anyways, that's why I think she was giving you attitude is she is tired of being treated badly. I treated her very nicely and she was great to me. I hope next time I see her we can leave the lights on and do more GFE things.

    Someone below mentioned they knew another stripper that charged 500 an hour. That's a little unreasonable, for sure. Hailey is around half that with different rates for 30 min / hour. Compare that to what the guys in the CT forum spend in the Electric Blue VIP room.

    As an aside, I'm honestly begging all of you to take my advice and treat her nice. This is a great opportunity we're being handed. A tight spinner stripper that goes on dates with as little effort as a text message. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN.
    I have to agree with Malibu on this one; It's most likely true what he says. By the way, she's a stripper, she's definitely not shy if she can do it.

  11. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    she is shy and wants the lights off and you do most of the work(acAPPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN.
    No she's not shy, she wants the lights off because she is repulsed doing this and doesn't want to see or even know she is getting fucked by someone she's completly unintersted in and of course we do most of the work because she doesn't want to do this at all so she lays there, lights off, eyes closed hoping its over quick, its not shyness.

  12. #10930
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Hailey 508-971-1807.

    http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...80%8D/48741587

    So Hailey got in touch and said we could work on things. We talked and came to an agreement that made us both happy.

    Made an appointment for 10 PM at a hotel on the south coast last night.

    I get to hotel at agreed time and let her know I am there and what room she's in. She responds that she will be right down to let me in.

    I say where do I meet you? She says at my front door. I ask are you at the hotel? She says no, she did not get it. Tell her I am at the hotel she told me to go to.

    She tells me it's ok, she is at her place and it's only 3-4 minutes away from the hotel. She forgot to get back in touch that she did not decide to get the room.

    So, about now I am seeing some red flags, I don't know about you guys but I try to be as safe as possible. This situation was possibly a set up is what I am thinking as I do not know her at all.

    Tell her I don't think I am comfortable with the switch and I need to be careful as I do not know her.

    She tells me it's just her and her roommate there and it's perfectly safe and is mocking me as being scared. Tell her not scared, being safe.

    She continues to mock me about being scared of two girls and going to her place. Hailey keeps insulting me and basically telling me to f-off.

    Guys, I would avoid this girl. She is immature and obviously does not know how to treat people who are potential clients.

    Could also put you in a bad situation with her cavalier attitude.

    Good luck to anyone seeing her.
    If you'll allow a total noob (actually a long time lurker) his two cents, I saw Hailey and I thought she was the real deal. I met her by that 'quaint' motel named after a literary character in the Fall River area (that narrows it down). She looks exactly like she does in the pictures only better, she offered me some of her cigs (I don't smoke) and some of her smirnoff with a sprite chaser (which I partook in), and we had a nice date. Not perfect by a lot of means, she is shy and wants the lights off and you do most of the work, and there is some upselling but nothing beyond basic negotiation skills. Underneath that shyness and distance though I think she can be very sweet and we talked for a while afterward. I believe she is new to this and very nervous, and honestly she has every reason to be. One of the things we talked about was how dickish guys on backpage can be. She showed me text messages saying SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY or SEND ME A PIC OF YOU DOING A HAND STAND (seriously). I, as a monger, know why they want those things from some advertisers, but Hailey's pictures are unobstructed and recent so shit or get off the pot. Anyways, that's why I think she was giving you attitude is she is tired of being treated badly. I treated her very nicely and she was great to me. I hope next time I see her we can leave the lights on and do more GFE things.

    Someone below mentioned they knew another stripper that charged 500 an hour. That's a little unreasonable, for sure. Hailey is around half that with different rates for 30 min / hour. Compare that to what the guys in the CT forum spend in the Electric Blue VIP room.

    As an aside, I'm honestly begging all of you to take my advice and treat her nice. This is a great opportunity we're being handed. A tight spinner stripper that goes on dates with as little effort as a text message. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN.

  13. #10929
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Hailey 508-971-1807.

    http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...80%8D/48741587

    So Hailey got in touch and said we could work on things. We talked and came to an agreement that made us both happy.

    Made an appointment for 10 PM at a hotel on the south coast last night.

    I get to hotel at agreed time and let her know I am there and what room she's in. She responds that she will be right down to let me in.

    I say where do I meet you? She says at my front door. I ask are you at the hotel? She says no, she did not get it. Tell her I am at the hotel she told me to go to.

    She tells me it's ok, she is at her place and it's only 3-4 minutes away from the hotel. She forgot to get back in touch that she did not decide to get the room.

    So, about now I am seeing some red flags, I don't know about you guys but I try to be as safe as possible. This situation was possibly a set up is what I am thinking as I do not know her at all.

    Tell her I don't think I am comfortable with the switch and I need to be careful as I do not know her.

    She tells me it's just her and her roommate there and it's perfectly safe and is mocking me as being scared. Tell her not scared, being safe.

    She continues to mock me about being scared of two girls and going to her place. Hailey keeps insulting me and basically telling me to f-off.

    Guys, I would avoid this girl. She is immature and obviously does not know how to treat people who are potential clients.

    Could also put you in a bad situation with her cavalier attitude.

    Good luck to anyone seeing her.
    Good move booking it out of there. This hobby has plenty of set ups, either by LE or Bubba and his friends. If a girl is foolish enough to make a joke about a situation like that, she's not worth your time.

  14. #10928

    Hailey Redux.

    Hailey 508-971-1807.

    http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...80%8D/48741587

    So Hailey got in touch and said we could work on things. We talked and came to an agreement that made us both happy.

    Made an appointment for 10 PM at a hotel on the south coast last night.

    I get to hotel at agreed time and let her know I am there and what room she's in. She responds that she will be right down to let me in.

    I say where do I meet you? She says at my front door. I ask are you at the hotel? She says no, she did not get it. Tell her I am at the hotel she told me to go to.

    She tells me it's ok, she is at her place and it's only 3-4 minutes away from the hotel. She forgot to get back in touch that she did not decide to get the room.

    So, about now I am seeing some red flags, I don't know about you guys but I try to be as safe as possible. This situation was possibly a set up is what I am thinking as I do not know her at all.

    Tell her I don't think I am comfortable with the switch and I need to be careful as I do not know her.

    She tells me it's just her and her roommate there and it's perfectly safe and is mocking me as being scared. Tell her not scared, being safe.

    She continues to mock me about being scared of two girls and going to her place. Hailey keeps insulting me and basically telling me to f-off.

    Guys, I would avoid this girl. She is immature and obviously does not know how to treat people who are potential clients.

    Could also put you in a bad situation with her cavalier attitude.

    Good luck to anyone seeing her.

  15. #10927
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and there are many Brazilian girls advertising. Ads look similar.

    One thing I can tell you guys is Brazilian girls will try and scam you or do as little as possible or trick you.

    Not all but most will. I lived in Rio for 4 years so I know how Brazilians think and act. The women who work are good for the most part when they are in Brazil.

    When they come to the USA Their whole outlook and attitude changes to get the money and they will scam or lie to you for it.

    So be careful guys with these Brazilian girls who are around it seems like a group is involved.
    This is probably true on CL / BP. However, I have a completely opposite experience when it comes to clubs. It's really weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape