Naughty Reviews
www.socialsex.com
Social Sex.com
Fetish Hookup
Buttons on USASG
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 339 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Disagree.

I know plenty of girls, very much in their right minds (no drugs-and-all), who'd confirm or deny and will discuss all the service details over the phone before seeing you. Moreover, I never see a new provider who refuses to discuss that and you'd know, just be checking my posts here, that I've seen a few. I go even farther and say that if a provider refuses to discuss services that she offers I begin to think that there is something not kosher about her. Either I'm not getting what I'd expect to be getting from my appointment (the chances of that are always higher when you make them commit to it over the phone beforehand) or even worse and she is not who she says she is.
    I'm not sure about the legalities of it but if I'm not mistaking a lady cop playing street prostitute would never discuss service details. In my mind the same would go for over the phone. I never had a problem. I never heard of anyone having a problem of discussing specifics ("Are you GFE?" Do you do this, do you do that? And then showing up to the incall to warm embraces of uncle LEO. I have heard and personally experienced the situations where my direct questions were not answered and that basically meant that what I was looking for was not happening.

Obviously this applies only in case you're about to take a risk with an as of yet unreviewed provider. If I go to see her because I read a review by somebody I find credible I don't ask many questions.
    Aunt LEO has no issues with discussing services, they'll agree to do anything, at any price, because their goal is just to get you in front of them. If you're calling Aunt LEO, no matter what you say on the phone, you will be arrested when you show up. But what you say can make a big difference when it goes to trial. If you discuss any services, you're screwed. Also keep in mind that if Uncle Leo busts a girl, they'll often have Aunt Leo answer her phone and try to get more arrests.

The same applies from the girls perspective, she will also be arrested no matter what she says on the phone if she meets with Uncle LEO. But if she doesn't discuss services, and does not have any evidence that sex was intended (ie condoms), she has a good chance of beating the charge at trial. Most just take a plea because they don't know any better, and their "public pretender" isn't going to encourage going to trial because it's more work for them at cheap rates.

Even just asking if they're GFE (or girls advertising GFE) can be self incriminating. It's best to never discuss anything other than time, and length of appointment, unless you're 100% sure you're not talking to Aunt LEO. Which generally means they have trusted reviews, so there's probably no reason to discuss details anyway. It's also important to remember that Aunt LEO doesn't screen, they don't want to risk losing potential arrests. Just one reason why girls who screen are safer.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

SpermSac

Aunt and Uncle LEO

I'm not sure about the legalities of it but if I'm not mistaking a lady cop playing street prostitute would never discuss service details. In my mind the same would go for over the phone. I never had a problem. I never heard of anyone having a problem of discussing specifics ("Are you GFE?" Do you do this, do you do that? And then showing up to the incall to warm embraces of uncle LEO. I have heard and personally experienced the situations where my direct questions were not answered and that basically meant that what I was looking for was not happening.

Obviously this applies only in case you're about to take a risk with an as of yet unreviewed provider. If I go to see her because I read a review by somebody I find credible I don't ask many questions.
    If you think for a moment that they don't lie the only one you would be fooling would be yourself.

They could care less if the busts sticks or not. Your name got plastered in the paper for being busted as a John. They have achieved public humiliation. They won! The frosting on the cake for them is if the busts stcks. $1,000 and a movie for the unlucky one. Don't look for vindication in the paper if you walk away clear.

Most providers won't discuss details on the phone unless they feel comfortable with you.

Reports

Nrlmus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Nrlmus, I always thought that a girl who DOES discuss specific services over the phone or on email / text was a girl to avoid as this is incriminating and can be construed as an exchange of money for these services she mentions, as opposed to an exchange of money for her time and companionship (which is, personally, what I'd be paying for along with most of you, I'm sure).

Reports

Ccup2

Kristina from BP

She has been posting for awhile; has anyone been to her? Please let me know if you have.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...na-28/26309403

Reports

ThatGuy23

Specifics

Disagree.

I know plenty of girls, very much in their right minds (no drugs-and-all), who'd confirm or deny and will discuss all the service details over the phone before seeing you. Moreover, I never see a new provider who refuses to discuss that and you'd know, just be checking my posts here, that I've seen a few. I go even farther and say that if a provider refuses to discuss services that she offers I begin to think that there is something not kosher about her. Either I'm not getting what I'd expect to be getting from my appointment (the chances of that are always higher when you make them commit to it over the phone beforehand) or even worse and she is not who she says she is.
    Nrlmus, I always thought that a girl who DOES discuss specific services over the phone or on email / text was a girl to avoid as this is incriminating and can be construed as an exchange of money for these services she mentions, as opposed to an exchange of money for her time and companionship (which is, personally, what I'd be paying for along with most of you, I'm sure).

Reports

Jon Gris

GFE and Phone Conversations

I usually just use the phone call to schedule and I kind of let the girl set the tone. Usually I can tell if they are a pro or not with the conversation and where it goes.

If I am scheduling an incall I ask a few leading questions about the location and usually by the responses I can tell what type of provider I am dealing with. I have found if you attempt to turn the call into a deposition most of the providers have a short attention span and will just start telling you anything to get you to show up and get the fee.

And then there is the factor that some providers have one set of rules for certain people and one for others. I know one of my regulars and her boundaries vary greatly by client. I have called a few and ended up changing plans based upon attitude of a phone conversation.

Reports

Nrlmus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I agree that these girls don't know the meaning of GFE and I have almost always had to define the level of service that I expect. UTR girls are pretty easy to get the GFE service you are looking for as most don't know any other way and have not been coached by a pimp or another provider. Because a lot of these girls are pro's and are coached it does not shock me that they will tell you they are GFE but then balk at what most of us consider standard when using the term GFE.

What is even more concerning to me is the mongers who throw the term GFE out there as a catch all term, for example if you read the RI massage parlor thread you will see mongers that go to a HJ only spa using the term GFE, GFE=HJ? We as mongers need to get it right.

My definition of GFE would be everything I would do with my GF which is every thing and with out a cover, now I do understand a pro wanting to use a cover for fucking but everything else should be allowed in my opinion.
    Agree 100%.

Reports

Nrlmus
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    The problem is no girl in her right mind is going to confirm services prior to meeting, that's just asking for Uncle LEO to give her a state funded vacation. Having said that, a lot of girls are just stupid, and actually think asking if you're LE is screening...

At the same time, I wouldn't want to be asking a girl about services until I'm 100% certain she's not Aunt LEO.

Disagree.

Reports

Yellowfever023

Gfe

Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl that I was intrested in ( http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...an-20/26282680).

Bunch of texts and then:

ME: Are you GFE?

HER: Yes.

ME: Great, I will text you in the morning. BBBJ, right?

HER: No.

ME: Obviously you do not know what GFE means.

HER: ..........
    I agree that these girls don't know the meaning of GFE and I have almost always had to define the level of service that I expect. UTR girls are pretty easy to get the GFE service you are looking for as most don't know any other way and have not been coached by a pimp or another provider. Because a lot of these girls are pro's and are coached it does not shock me that they will tell you they are GFE but then balk at what most of us consider standard when using the term GFE.

What is even more concerning to me is the mongers who throw the term GFE out there as a catch all term, for example if you read the RI massage parlor thread you will see mongers that go to a HJ only spa using the term GFE, GFE=HJ? We as mongers need to get it right.

My definition of GFE would be everything I would do with my GF which is every thing and with out a cover, now I do understand a pro wanting to use a cover for fucking but everything else should be allowed in my opinion.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]

This is why it is always important to define services before you meet. When they come back with too many rules I politely decline and they can either reconsider or lose my business.
    The problem is no girl in her right mind is going to confirm services prior to meeting, that's just asking for Uncle LEO to give her a state funded vacation. Having said that, a lot of girls are just stupid, and actually think asking if you're LE is screening...

At the same time, I wouldn't want to be asking a girl about services until I'm 100% certain she's not Aunt LEO.

Reports

Yardape08

GFE/Negotiations

Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl that I was intrested in ( http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...an-20/26282680).

Bunch of texts and then:

No it amazes me how many of them don't know and how many have their own interpretations. A girlfriend experience should be just that-the same things you would do with your girlfriend.

I don't think any real girlfriend of mine would last long if she made me put a condom on for a BJ or not want to French Kiss with me or DATY for that matter. I may be able to give the working girl a pass on covered FS but that is it.

This is why it is always important to define services before you meet. When they come back with too many rules I politely decline and they can either reconsider or lose my business.

Reports

Chinhap554
    Called her tonight and the HH is now 150. Not worth it anymore for me. Maybe she just didn't like the look of me, but it was very businesslike. $ felt OK because she's still young and good looking. I feel like for $150 she needs to pretend to get into a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasptick37  [View Original Post]
    I saw her as well! She was very nice and was fun.

Agreed about her being a steal. She didn't rush you at all and even if you pop early you can use all your time, if you want.

Reports

Zack Lawrence

Be careful in Methuen

I'm posting this here since a lot of the girls Post in the Boston section of BP. I have good intel that there is an increased presence of LE in the parking lot of the Hotel / Inn in Methuen right off 93. I know a lot of girls use that place also there is a Massage parlor right next to it so I'm not sure what place they are concerned about. You may want to use extra caution if you go there. Or if something seems fishy or TGTBT.

Reports

Pw Herman

Do any of these chicks know what GFE means?

Bunch of texts and then:

Reports

Kcirtap Anner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's.

I heard from a few of you that Sasha is sticking to her gun's on services she will provide. I texted back and forth with her last night trying to get her to relax her rules but she would not budge. I have not seen her for a few months and I have a feeling she has fallen prey to a pimp and he is behind all the rules.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Everything was on the menu, but I think she may have been celebrating 420 a bit early which could have had an influence. Incredibly body, very quiet and shy but good session.

Posting Limitations