instabang.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 320 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Pw Herman

Vida

Stumbled upon this ad today and am surprised no one posted as she looks hot to me anyway. The ad is a little stale and the hits I get off her pics are for other ads she seemingly placed. Also found an unblurred face shot.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...71-29/25382267

Classy Clean smart Sexy female with a nice personality and sweet demeanor. Pretty soft caramel skin with nice curves. I am discreet and drama-free, who is open minded and wants to fulfill your needs with a sensual full body rub. Shower available upon arrival and / or departure. No rushing...just pure bliss. Incall or outcall available. Vida (404) 465-4971 Also available for other services.

Poster's age: 29.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vida.jpg‎  

Reports

Markssmrk

Bella

Bella.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...se-18/25806461

Saw Bella when I was supposed to see the girl she travels with sometimes, Star. They pulled a switch on me Bella opened the door when Star was who I talked to on the phone. Lucky for me they are both good looking girls who look better than their pictures. Bella is one of the very rare girls on BP that actually looks better in person than her pictures. She's about 5'3 in person even though her ad says 5'6, thin, smooth skin, and a few tattoos. Ad states 18 or 19 she's actually 21. Rate was $ for the half incall. Session was quick and fun. We started with a short covered BJ then on to doggy. She gets into it lots of moaning and such, she puts on a good show to keep you interested. I popped and cleaned up, we talked for another 30 min or so before I left. She's a nice girl who takes what she does seriously. She mentioned she won't be doing this much longer. She's definitely worth seeing if you have time.

Reports

Boston Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm  [View Original Post]
    Be glad that she didn't answer. She's a really bad addict. Saw her and was really disgusted... And let just leave it at that.
    I soothed myself with a fantasy that she made the date, called her dealer to score, he came over and she planned to hand over my Benji only I didn't show so he forced her to give him a nasty rimmer. It's the little things that help you get through the night.

Reports

Adobe

Misspelled the name, it's McKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with the other posters: count yourself lucky you're not out 100. I just saw a girl asking a similar rate, and given her age and cuteness (not an addict), I wondered what the catch was. Catch was her shockingly crappy attitude. She advertises her sweetness and sexiness, but in person she's as indifferent as a robot. . . One without the programming to even pretend she cares whether you have a good time or not. So, yeah, you just saved 100.
    My bad, fellas. Her name is McKenzie and she should have handed me 100 to endure her rudeness.

Reports

Herow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I totally accept what Herow says as fact. On the other hand I am not a cop. So simply answering NO easily gets me and most of us past the nonsense and immediately on to business.
    LOL, totally dude. I do the same thing in the end. Once I was 5 seconds into that argument with a girl, I thought "this is definitely cutting into time where she could be naked, I'm going to skip this in the future.".

Reports

Adobe

Sometimes you're lucky not to get what you were about to pay for . . . (and MacKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by BostonApple  [View Original Post]
    So the wife is out of town, which gives me a rare free hand to play. I got up at the ass crack of dawn this morning so I decided I had a window of time for a little rendezvous. I happened upon Nikki's ad, and she's close by, and I love the dirty brunette look, so I call her up. Yes, she's definitely interested in getting together. She wants to shower. Give her 15 minutes and she'll text me the address to go to, which is one town over from where I live. After 15 minutes I go out into the freezing cold to start the car to warm up and come back inside the house to wait. And wait. And wait. It's now 35 minutes after the phone call and radio silence. I text her and ask if we still have a date. Nothing. Five minutes later I tell her I'm going back to bed.

Waste of fucking time.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...al-29/25821753
    I definitely agree with the other posters: count yourself lucky you're not out 100. I just saw a girl asking a similar rate, and given her age and cuteness (not an addict), I wondered what the catch was. Catch was her shockingly crappy attitude. She advertises her sweetness and sexiness, but in person she's as indifferent as a robot. . . One without the programming to even pretend she cares whether you have a good time or not. So, yeah, you just saved 100.

Reports

Misterm

Nikki

Be glad that she didn't answer. She's a really bad addict. Saw her and was really disgusted... And let just leave it at that.

So the wife is out of town, which gives me a rare free hand to play. I got up at the ass crack of dawn this morning so I decided I had a window of time for a little rendezvous. I happened upon Nikki's ad, and she's close by, and I love the dirty brunette look, so I call her up. Yes, she's definitely interested in getting together. She wants to shower. Give her 15 minutes and she'll text me the address to go to, which is one town over from where I live. After 15 minutes I go out into the freezing cold to start the car to warm up and come back inside the house to wait. And wait. And wait. It's now 35 minutes after the phone call and radio silence. I text her and ask if we still have a date. Nothing. Five minutes later I tell her I'm going back to bed.

Waste of fucking time.

Reports

Boston Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    You probably called her when she was going to bed (alone this time). She was more than likely up working all night and into the early morning, give her some sleep time and try again this afternoon, 5 am is too early for some of these girls.
    I understand what you're saying, SS, but then she could have just said no thanks. I mean, her ad went up in the wee hours of the morning, not the afternoon or evening. I did try to be cognizant of that. As a follow up, she texted me an hour later and said "call me". So I called her within two minutes. No answer. I texted her and said there was no answer. Twenty minutes after that I texted and asked if she was there, ten minutes later she texted and said her ringing on her phone was off. After an hour and a half of chasing tail (hers and mine) I told her I was going back to bed.

I hate being strung along and treated like my time has no value.

Reports

Smoke Screen

Waste of fucking time.

You probably called her when she was going to bed (alone this time). She was more than likely up working all night and into the early morning, give her some sleep time and try again this afternoon, 5 am is too early for some of these girls.

Reports

Boston Apple

Sexy Nikki

Waste of fucking time.

Reports

Dh1610

Answer NO

I totally accept what Herow says as fact. On the other hand I am not a cop. So simply answering NO easily gets me and most of us past the nonsense and immediately on to business.

Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Totally true. Any little games you play are useless. And cops can lie every step of the way. Entrapment is inducing someone to commit a crime that they otherwise would not have. Lies that convince you to go ahead and commit a crime you intended to do are perfectly acceptable.

Every time a girl asks 'are you affiliated with law enforcement' my eyes roll so hard they nearly come out of my head.

Reports

Short Stroke

Entrapment or not

Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    I am amazed at how many girls think that cops must answer 'yes' to that question or it would be entrapment and / or illegal. I've tried to tell a couple that it's a useless question, but they seem to be convinced that cops cannot lie. Same goes for the ads on BP where the girls place notices telling LEO it would be entrapment if LEO contacts them. I think that only attracts more attention.
    LEO don't care whether their case is won or not in court. They win no matter what. They have publicly embarassed you by the arrest and public humiliation. Whether you are a provider or the client you loose!

You ever hear the press go to any lengths to exonerate the alleged victims when they have been found innocent or that they were entraped?

The less info they have been provided (free) makes their job easier.

Cops don't lie? ROFLMAO=rolling on floor laughing my ass off.

Reports

Werm2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Totally true. Any little games you play are useless. And cops can lie every step of the way. Entrapment is inducing someone to commit a crime that they otherwise would not have. Lies that convince you to go ahead and commit a crime you intended to do are perfectly acceptable.

Every time a girl asks 'are you affiliated with law enforcement' my eyes roll so hard they nearly come out of my head.
    I am amazed at how many girls think that cops must answer 'yes' to that question or it would be entrapment and / or illegal. I've tried to tell a couple that it's a useless question, but they seem to be convinced that cops cannot lie. Same goes for the ads on BP where the girls place notices telling LEO it would be entrapment if LEO contacts them. I think that only attracts more attention.

Reports

Herow
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    The one thing you left out is cops lie..

Reports

M Scores Easy

I call

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why you'd have to do that. We're just paying for their time and companionship. Nothing illegal about that, I don't think.
    By getting her to agree that she dropped the envelop outside her door, you are not paying for anything whatsoever. You are simply returning lost money.

Anything that happens after that, it is just like you met any person and hooked up with them. The key is make sure she says yes after you ask her "Did you drop this?" If she doesn't say yes, proceed with caution, or you can decide to leave at that point.

Posting Limitations