instabang.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 327 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Pw Herman

Kasha

Any takers?

Hey boys! I'm Kasha and I'm in town for a few days on and I've got some time to kill... I'll be alone and would really love some company!

My rates start at 120 q.v.,150 hh and 250 hr, and the fun doesn't have a limit!

If you've ever longed to spend some time with a real AVN actress, this is going to be your last chance.

I love the rough stuff and I am completely fetish friendly.

Sorry no black guys.

ABSOLUTELY NO TEXTING! No rude language.

978-7 O1-38 one 4.

Poster's age: 23.

Location: Northwest / Merrimack, Salem, NH / Methuen, MA area.

Post I'd: 25751861 boston.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ys-23/25751861

Reports

Ccup2

jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure this is the one the self described expert is referring to (see link below). Jenny is a nice attractive mid 40's lady with a well done set of enhanced twins that are not over the top but just right. She works and does rotate other girls from NYC in and out and some of them have been very attractive. When I saw the new incall ads for Quincy asians I had the feeling they are tied to Jenny but I am not positive. Jenny has been in the same place for a few years now.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...be-23/21061399
    Is it the White House right on the "a" main (not main st) street street in quincy??

Reports

GTunney

Recommendations

Hi, all. Visiting the city downtown tonight and tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on good connections that don't also cost an arm and a leg. Prefer an out call but would consider an incall if the gal is near the Hynes. Sorry for this being last minute, but my travel plans were confirmed on short notice. Thanks for recommendations. PMs are fine.

Reports

Deangelo
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    Well we want to know now. Did the dick fall off?

Is this a review from the armchair or from an actual visit?
    Dick won't fall off; mine didn't. She ranks as the oldest provider that I've ever met, and that was five years ago. She's probably in her seventies by now. She's nice enough, but totally lacking in enthusiasm. If you talk to her for more than 10 minutes, you'll notice signs of mental illness. Delusional disorder.

For someone with a penchant for the elderly (gerontophilia), she should be top billing. No other providers even come close to her age.

Reports

SpermSac

DO tell

Quote Originally Posted by AmpSlave  [View Original Post]
    Mention before, pics are old. She is old and wrinkled. Dirty place. Stay away or you will be definitely be sorry and your dick will fall off.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...man-55/3388056
    Well we want to know now. Did the dick fall off?

Is this a review from the armchair or from an actual visit?

Reports

CCNice

Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by AmpSlave  [View Original Post]
    Mention before, pics are old. She is old and wrinkled. Dirty place. Stay away or you will be definitely be sorry and your dick will fall off.

Now I'd be hesitant on seeing any provider known that you have seen because it sounds like you got burnt and I definitely feel for you.

Reports

Yellowfever023

Might be this One

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked our MongerExperet by way of PM about the "well known incall near the beach where FS can be had" but he doesn't seem to want to answer me. I really didn't want to ask in the open forum, but what the hell, anyone care to send me a PM with a little information about this place in Quincy?
    I am pretty sure this is the one the self described expert is referring to (see link below). Jenny is a nice attractive mid 40's lady with a well done set of enhanced twins that are not over the top but just right. She works and does rotate other girls from NYC in and out and some of them have been very attractive. When I saw the new incall ads for Quincy asians I had the feeling they are tied to Jenny but I am not positive. Jenny has been in the same place for a few years now.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...be-23/21061399

Reports

Raging Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    I got ya back on the PM.

Reports

Amp Slave

Stay away Old Lady must be close to 65 years old

Reports

SpermSac

Creaky gates got lube?

Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    No clunky keys. If you get the girls digits from the Expert they will open the gates.
    Maybe he likes creaky gates and no lube or perhaps he likes the behind bars look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiTBUTpOVqI

Reports

Dh1610

Digital Age

No clunky keys. If you get the girls digits from the Expert they will open the gates.

Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    Did I hear gates? Do we get keys?

Reports

MongerExpert

No I got the street / price

Why don't you just make up a review about these two just like all the others?? Maybe one of these Quincy girls have the same set up like the asian in weymouth or perhaps even a gate to enter through like May.
    It's a double decker house located on the first floor and the gate (there is no gate) is a cross street. Or at least I was told to go there. I did a drive by and it looks okay. The price is right as well. I will not post anymore details as this is relatively new. It's March madness so I will not partake today. If you want the exact street and price pm.

Reports

SpermSac

Gates?

Why don't you just make up a review about these two just like all the others?? Maybe one of these Quincy girls have the same set up like the asian in weymouth or perhaps even a gate to enter through like May.
    Did I hear gates? Do we get keys?

Reports

Smoke Screen
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerExpert  [View Original Post]
    Two ads have recently popped up for Nina and Cindy (obviously fake names) for incall only, no outcall. The ads are worded the same, just two different NY #'s. I'm guessing house setup / apartment setup in NQ or an apt complex. I don't think this is related to the well known incall near the beach where FS can be had. They don't want texts / CASH ONLY is what it says in the ad, kindove dumb that they said that, wouldn't have expected a credit card machine there. This has got to be a massage table setup, or mattress on the floor type deal. Any adventure seekers in that area call and just go 4 it? If you did PM with / details.
    Well I asked our MongerExperet by way of PM about the "well known incall near the beach where FS can be had" but he doesn't seem to want to answer me. I really didn't want to ask in the open forum, but what the hell, anyone care to send me a PM with a little information about this place in Quincy?

Reports

Yellowfever023

Quote Originally Posted by MongerExpert  [View Original Post]
    Two ads have recently popped up for Nina and Cindy (obviously fake names) for incall only, no outcall. The ads are worded the same, just two different NY #'s. I'm guessing house setup / apartment setup in NQ or an apt complex. I don't think this is related to the well known incall near the beach where FS can be had. They don't want texts / CASH ONLY is what it says in the ad, kindove dumb that they said that, wouldn't have expected a credit card machine there. This has got to be a massage table setup, or mattress on the floor type deal. Any adventure seekers in that area call and just go 4 it? If you did PM with / details.

Posting Limitations