Adult Vacation
Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 488 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lena

Quote Originally Posted by Plemo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any experience with Lena ddd? She advertises regularly in burlington and looks interesting. If no one reports, I think I will TOFTT and report back. Thanks.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...l-only/4243106
    I read a review on the other site, she is much bigger and the service is just OK.

-BH.

Young gal!

Wasn't too happy with first visit in Randolph today (See post on Craigslist forum) decided to check anything out and caught an eye on a posting about a very young female. Most of the time we all know it's a marketing strategy to get the person there and most of the time dudes be like, since I'm here, huh, just go along with it.

Called digits ending in 8328. Now decode this: visited Detroit Piston Chauncey Billups, Boston Celtics KG, and LA Clippers CP3 On the last name of Cleveland CAVS Kendrick Perkins street in Somerville. Called again to open the door and the girl who answered looked very attractive. Took half hour which is $130 and not the hour $160. Weak as hell and back pain really kicked in. TKO quickly and she was flirting with me a lot by squeezing my buttocks and rubbing my earlobes. She said she was Chicago Bulls MJ years old. I was happy, so happy that I forgot about the pain on my back. Got into the turbo van and felt that back pain! Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by LawlLog  [View Original Post]
    Google her #, reviews seem favorable and I'm curious if she does GFE. I've been trying to connect with her for a while but she's usually only available for outs and I am usually looking for an incall. Please PM or post if you see her.
    She is not GFE; she won't rush you, but once you are done, that's it. She's a bargain ($ for 30) in a pinch and has a great body. Standard services only, everything covered.

She has reviews on the other board

Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have more info on this one. She looks interesting. Feel free to pm me of toy do.
    Google her #, reviews seem favorable and I'm curious if she does GFE. I've been trying to connect with her for a while but she's usually only available for outs and I am usually looking for an incall. Please PM or post if you see her.

To each their own

Quote Originally Posted by BiggusBishus  [View Original Post]
    You will find through research also. And I from experience. That the value for dollar ratio is not in your favor. That said, to each his own.
    Yeah, but it all comes down to what you like. If the level of tease and sensuality is high, that does way more for me than a mechanical lay. Frankly, I prefer more of a massage / HE provider with some mutual touch to a FS provider. A nut is a nut, all depends on how you want to get there.

I did some cursory searches and didn't find any good info.

Lena Burlington

Anyone with any experience with Lena ddd? She advertises regularly in burlington and looks interesting. If no one reports, I think I will TOFTT and report back. Thanks.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...l-only/4243106

Wollaston

This skinny one kind of caught my eye till I saw the strategically placed band aids on her arm. Anybody dance with her? I'd go in fully covered to be on the safe side.

It's also amazing on what a little makeup and soft lighting will do!

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Ad...g-now/30579452

Reiki

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    If you look hard enough there are many posting about her. HE only I think, try google search.

CM.
    You will find through research also. And I from experience. That the value for dollar ratio is not in your favor. That said, to each his own.

Canton

Quote Originally Posted by Patsftw  [View Original Post]
    This chick is in Canton. Anyone have any intel?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...otion/23769329

Looking for only 40+ gents. Looks hot if the pics are real, and the services are right up my alley. I plan to TOFTT, but was hoping there might be some advanced intel before taking the plunge.

Thanks!
    If you look hard enough there are many posting about her. HE only I think, try google search.

CM.

Alana

Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster so please be gentle.

I met up with Alana not too long ago. Arrangements were easy, almost too easy, a couple of texts for some basic information and we set a time. I arrived at the spot and once there she provide the room number. I arrived at the room and the door was opened by a beautiful lady. I do believe the pictures are of her but maybe a little dated as she has some tattoos that aren't in the pics. She is tight and toned and in my opinion looks better than her photos.

As previously mentioned she is laid back and genuinely a great person. She put me at ease fairly quickly as it was my first time. She does have a few rules and everything was covered. This did not detract from the overall experience in my opinion. I will repeat.

I know this review is lacking in specifics but want to confirm she is real.
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...inted/30548307

-BH.

Indian beauty

Used to see her on Dot Ave, had her twice, . 60 (FS) but after getting her number, which she's changed so many different times, I can never tell who is picking up the phone.

I ran her number on backpage and I saw her add but when I called, they'd say she doesn't live here anymore. Then I keep running her description, "Indian Beauty" on backpage and she keeps coming up, with new ads and new number.

I haven't even tried lately. Anyone had any luck. What is she charging nowadays, now that she thinks she's high class material, posting on the site.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...eauty/29121824
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V__7997.jpg‎   V__654B.jpg‎   1432769747652.jpg‎  

Reikie in Motion

This chick is in Canton. Anyone have any intel?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...otion/23769329

Looking for only 40+ gents. Looks hot if the pics are real, and the services are right up my alley. I plan to TOFTT, but was hoping there might be some advanced intel before taking the plunge.

Thanks!

No Sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    The lack of reviews and new people just posting links asking for help amazes me still.
    I hear ya brother.

Alana Northshore

Long time lurker first time poster so please be gentle.

I met up with Alana not too long ago. Arrangements were easy, almost too easy, a couple of texts for some basic information and we set a time. I arrived at the spot and once there she provide the room number. I arrived at the room and the door was opened by a beautiful lady. I do believe the pictures are of her but maybe a little dated as she has some tattoos that aren't in the pics. She is tight and toned and in my opinion looks better than her photos.

As previously mentioned she is laid back and genuinely a great person. She put me at ease fairly quickly as it was my first time. She does have a few rules and everything was covered. This did not detract from the overall experience in my opinion. I will repeat.

I know this review is lacking in specifics but want to confirm she is real.

The lack of reviews and new people just posting links asking for help amazes me still.

Posting Limitations