Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TripleO

Arie - Keeper in the Foxboro area

Well I must say excellent service and although more expensive than an AMP, great body work. PM me for details.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ow-29/25604330

Reports

BillyPilgrim

Kerry

I exchanged a few text messages with her to try find out if she was the boss of a rotating hotel AMP operation or an indy girl. I think she is independent, and comes to this area on a regular basis, as her phone is a New York exchange. Was not motivated to meet her based on our interaction. Interestingly, there is an indy asian girl in Nashua whom I have never met, but whose ads use the exact same language and wording. I'm wondering if she ventures into the metro west area when business is slow.

Quote Originally Posted by WaveSeek  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye a couple of weeks ago. I was not free, but did call out of curiosity; she was leaving the area the next morning, but would return. Working in-call out of a Woburn hotel. She said the photos are really her. Of course--they are not, and as typical--passed off as a 'reasonable' interpretation. No real accent discerned on phone; nor overly 'pleasant'--kind of matter-of-fact. Google the phone number--will lead to an old (2 years) review on ThEotheR board (not a member--so no details available). Sounds like worth a shot? Eh--can't decide.

Reports

ColorEye
    The pics are fake. She is a movie star in Asia...

Quote Originally Posted by Benman  [View Original Post]

Reports

WaveSeek

Kerry..

Quote Originally Posted by Benman  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye a couple of weeks ago. I was not free, but did call out of curiosity; she was leaving the area the next morning, but would return. Working in-call out of a Woburn hotel. She said the photos are really her. Of course--they are not, and as typical--passed off as a 'reasonable' interpretation. No real accent discerned on phone; nor overly 'pleasant'--kind of matter-of-fact. Google the phone number--will lead to an old (2 years) review on ThEotheR board (not a member--so no details available). Sounds like worth a shot? Eh--can't decide.

Reports

Jim Mack

Sexy Megan

Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    I remember her very well. . . Had several memorable visits with her. She was a very nice girl with very nice services. Told me she was moving to Vegas with an older gent. . . Sounded like a sugar daddy type setup.
    I saw her in Vegas about 7 years ago, but she wasn't available a year later. I asked about her on a Vegas Review Board and some people that knew her said they think she is probably dead. She got heavily into drugs again and was overdosing often, stealing from people and getting in trouble. She left Vegas for about a year and was providing in Florida, then went back to Vegas.

Reports

Longjblues

Audrey, Petite Brunette, Northshore @ 617-378-2092

Audrey, Petite Brunette, Northshore @ 617-378-2092

Any one have info on this Audrey?

Here is her BP ad and link, any info appreciated.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...20-24/26043134

This little Brunette has moves and talents you only dreamed of! 120 120 120! - 24.

Posted: Monday, March 31,2014 9:55 AM.

Gentleman, I will curl your toes, make your knees weak, and.

Provide you the ULITMATE in massages, fetish friendly, classy and.

WILD! I am sexy, tanned and toned, so if you can keep up then give.

The BEST a call and be treated like the KING you are!

Audrey 617-378-2092 120 hr.

This is not a solicitation for prostitution, no texts allowed!

Poster's age: 24.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Audrey5.jpg‎   Audrey4.jpg‎   Audrey3.jpg‎   Audrey2.jpg‎  

Reports

Willcall44

Sexy Megan

I remember her very well. . . Had several memorable visits with her. She was a very nice girl with very nice services. Told me she was moving to Vegas with an older gent. . . Sounded like a sugar daddy type setup.

Reports

NoRush
    Yeah, I seem to remember her moving to Vegas a long time ago. I don't know what happened to her after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Banky  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Megan, 2001...did she move to Vegas? If so, oh the memories. Offered and enjoyed anal every visit. What a dream.

Reports

Benman

Reports

Twisted1
    I only tried a few. Knew it couldn't be real. Still I do wish I could find more pic of that one. So hot! I wish I was her towel.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    I also got no hits on tineye but Google Image found some of the pics posted in Houston as Jessica and others in Michigan and Chicago.

Reports

Hs Monger

Tara

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    I also got no hits on tineye but Google Image found some of the pics posted in Houston as Jessica and others in Michigan and Chicago.
    I found a whole bunch of listings under Jessica in Texas Florida Chicago and Las Vegas. A few reviews too saying she's real, but an up seller. Called Tara today and asked where she's from and she said she just moved here from Texas. Well, 2 things added up and I setup an appt. Not the girl in the pics. I even had her lift the backside of her shirt up to check the tattoo. She asked what I was doing and I told her she wasn't the girl in her ad. I even whipped out my phone and showed her. She said she had someone else post the ad for her and didn't see it herself. She's still a spinner type blonde, but the breasts just were there as I grabbed them to check (wearing a sweatshirt, hard to tell without checking). As I did this, she did her cop check and I told her I was leaving. She was polite and wished me a good day. Mildy cute with a nice little butt. Place smelled of 420.

Reports

SecretSquirell

Tara pics all over

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    Saw that listing last night. Can't find any info on her and pics are clean, but I still think that's TGTBT.

Reports

Twisted1

Tara

Saw that listing last night. Can't find any info on her and pics are clean, but I still think that's TGTBT.

Reports

Banky
    Sexy Megan, 2001...did she move to Vegas? If so, oh the memories. Offered and enjoyed anal every visit. What a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRush  [View Original Post]
    After breaking the ice with much simpler sessions, I've asked some BP girls if they do it. Sadly, the only one who said yes (for an additional 100) wasn't worth the trouble or cost for a return visit. There was one whose ad said "Fetishes & Role-plays" that I thought would be a lock. As it turned out, her fantasy was to do me with a strap-on! I certainly wasn't paying for that, either.

Maybe I'm dating myself here, but I did see Sexy Megan around 2001 or so. She happily gave it up, but she's long, long gone.

Reports

Hs Monger

Tara

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_1396093066479.jpg‎   PicsArt_1396093042890.jpg‎   PicsArt_1396092990444.jpg‎   PicsArt_1395851983808.jpg‎   PicsArt_1395851935731.jpg‎  

PicsArt_1395851892318.jpg‎   PicsArt_1395851913716.jpg‎   PicsArt_1395851868865.jpg‎   PicsArt_1396093141746.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations