Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 327 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Deangelo
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    I think everyone loves that new car smell. I better not find a Christmas tree hanging up there next time I visit.
    Not eveyone. Ever hear of stink fetish (Olfactophilia)?

Reports

SpermSac

New car smell

Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Yet others like the classic ride with the new car smell & you can have that well under 40, & without a visit to grandma moses.
    I think everyone loves that new car smell. I better not find a Christmas tree hanging up there next time I visit.

Reports

Skatar018

Balance

Some like that new car smell others like a classic ride.
    Yet others like the classic ride with the new car smell & you can have that well under 40, & without a visit to grandma moses.

Reports

SpermSac

older generation

Quote Originally Posted by AmpSlave  [View Original Post]
    As mention I saw her many moons back in Qui an the she was old then. Never to return.
    There are a few providers that are over 40 that are simply a great experience. They have been around and know how to please. They are not heaviliy booked and you can almost always get more than your hours worth.

I guess many like the young ones and pass the older ones up only to be selected by those few who enjoy their talents and age.

Some like that new car smell others like a classic ride.

Reports

Amp Slave

65 plus

I always wondered where the word GERITOL came from. Clsoe enough I guess.
    As mention I saw her many moons back in Qui an the she was old then. Never to return.

Reports

SpermSac

gerontophilia

Quote Originally Posted by Deangelo  [View Original Post]
    Dick won't fall off; mine didn't. She ranks as the oldest provider that I've ever met, and that was five years ago. She's probably in her seventies by now. She's nice enough, but totally lacking in enthusiasm. If you talk to her for more than 10 minutes, you'll notice signs of mental illness. Delusional disorder.

For someone with a penchant for the elderly (gerontophilia), she should be top billing. No other providers even come close to her age.
    I always wondered where the word GERITOL came from. Clsoe enough I guess.

Reports

Pw Herman

Kasha

Any takers?

Hey boys! I'm Kasha and I'm in town for a few days on and I've got some time to kill... I'll be alone and would really love some company!

My rates start at 120 q.v.,150 hh and 250 hr, and the fun doesn't have a limit!

If you've ever longed to spend some time with a real AVN actress, this is going to be your last chance.

I love the rough stuff and I am completely fetish friendly.

Sorry no black guys.

ABSOLUTELY NO TEXTING! No rude language.

978-7 O1-38 one 4.

Poster's age: 23.

Location: Northwest / Merrimack, Salem, NH / Methuen, MA area.

Post I'd: 25751861 boston.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ys-23/25751861

Reports

Ccup2

jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure this is the one the self described expert is referring to (see link below). Jenny is a nice attractive mid 40's lady with a well done set of enhanced twins that are not over the top but just right. She works and does rotate other girls from NYC in and out and some of them have been very attractive. When I saw the new incall ads for Quincy asians I had the feeling they are tied to Jenny but I am not positive. Jenny has been in the same place for a few years now.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...be-23/21061399
    Is it the White House right on the "a" main (not main st) street street in quincy??

Reports

GTunney

Recommendations

Hi, all. Visiting the city downtown tonight and tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on good connections that don't also cost an arm and a leg. Prefer an out call but would consider an incall if the gal is near the Hynes. Sorry for this being last minute, but my travel plans were confirmed on short notice. Thanks for recommendations. PMs are fine.

Reports

Deangelo
    Well we want to know now. Did the dick fall off?

Is this a review from the armchair or from an actual visit?
    Dick won't fall off; mine didn't. She ranks as the oldest provider that I've ever met, and that was five years ago. She's probably in her seventies by now. She's nice enough, but totally lacking in enthusiasm. If you talk to her for more than 10 minutes, you'll notice signs of mental illness. Delusional disorder.

For someone with a penchant for the elderly (gerontophilia), she should be top billing. No other providers even come close to her age.

Reports

SpermSac

DO tell

Mention before, pics are old. She is old and wrinkled. Dirty place. Stay away or you will be definitely be sorry and your dick will fall off.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...man-55/3388056
    Well we want to know now. Did the dick fall off?

Is this a review from the armchair or from an actual visit?

Reports

CCNice

Thanks for the heads up

Mention before, pics are old. She is old and wrinkled. Dirty place. Stay away or you will be definitely be sorry and your dick will fall off.

Now I'd be hesitant on seeing any provider known that you have seen because it sounds like you got burnt and I definitely feel for you.

Reports

Yellowfever023

Might be this One

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked our MongerExperet by way of PM about the "well known incall near the beach where FS can be had" but he doesn't seem to want to answer me. I really didn't want to ask in the open forum, but what the hell, anyone care to send me a PM with a little information about this place in Quincy?
    I am pretty sure this is the one the self described expert is referring to (see link below). Jenny is a nice attractive mid 40's lady with a well done set of enhanced twins that are not over the top but just right. She works and does rotate other girls from NYC in and out and some of them have been very attractive. When I saw the new incall ads for Quincy asians I had the feeling they are tied to Jenny but I am not positive. Jenny has been in the same place for a few years now.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...be-23/21061399

Reports

Raging Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    I got ya back on the PM.

Reports

Amp Slave

Stay away Old Lady must be close to 65 years old

Posting Limitations