Arrangement Finders
Liquid Lapdance
Black Girls White Guys
Fetish Hookup
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 353 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mark IV
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I would agree with you that Ana is a sweetheart & if I was going to pay any lady $300, she would be the one.

However, I haven't noticed her advertising on BP. I don't doubt that you are telling the truth. It just I am surprised I missed her Ads. Of course, some of the ladies prefer not to have it known that they post on BP, but you can oftentimes recognize the description or the photos.
    She was on BP three years ago. That's how I got to know her. Back then, she was still in school.

Reports

Longjblues
    Now that you mention it, Euphoria occasionally advertises on Boston BP, and she indicated to me that she uses another name for her high end persona. But most of the ladies don't bother to change their I'd, and only advertise on BP when things are slow or they want to fill out their dance card expeditiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying your wrong. But I know some of the ones you mention here and they would disagree. I don't think any of them are on the top 100 list, Marla Lyons is, but they are all high end for sure. And yes it's an advertising channel. I use it all the time. I also not suggesting that they are SW level. I was saying that I guy that spends big $ doesn't want to see his woman on BP. It's just a perception thing. Like I said there are providers that tell me that they can never be on BP because there clientele will drop them like a hot potato. I know one that goes so far as to make up another name for her BP identity so that her high end brand is not associated with BP. If they go to a small market like Maine they may have no other choice. They aren't worried about there high end clients seeing them there. Plus if they are established it's different.

So look BP is a great place to find good quality women. I'm going to see one right now. But it's a marketing thing. If you understand 'branding' and 'product positioning' you know what I mean if not then take a marketing course. Sorry to have to disagree but that's part of what I do for a living and it's just the way it is. Can we drop this now?

Reports

Odysseus1250

St

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    So what if the ad directs you to their screener or their website? The ad appeared on BP!

Some of the best in the biz got where they are by starting on CL and then moved to BP then to The oThER board and Eros or private website or some combination. Many still hit BP from time to time.

I don't shop for S / W types at all and I constantly look at BP.

Fancy, Boston Meg, Ally Moore, Tamsen Crown, Dymon, Queenyluv, Anna Vixen, Anna Annis, Ericasweets, Cameron Rae, Skylar Desire, Hula, Nina and her girls, 50% of the RSG girls, The Hawaiian GFE. The list goes on. I'll bet if you go down the list of the top 100 you can find 50% or more on BP here or in a different city.
    I'm not saying your wrong. But I know some of the ones you mention here and they would disagree. I don't think any of them are on the top 100 list, Marla Lyons is, but they are all high end for sure. And yes it's an advertising channel. I use it all the time. I also not suggesting that they are SW level. I was saying that I guy that spends big $ doesn't want to see his woman on BP. It's just a perception thing. Like I said there are providers that tell me that they can never be on BP because there clientele will drop them like a hot potato. I know one that goes so far as to make up another name for her BP identity so that her high end brand is not associated with BP. If they go to a small market like Maine they may have no other choice. They aren't worried about there high end clients seeing them there. Plus if they are established it's different.

So look BP is a great place to find good quality women. I'm going to see one right now. But it's a marketing thing. If you understand 'branding' and 'product positioning' you know what I mean if not then take a marketing course. Sorry to have to disagree but that's part of what I do for a living and it's just the way it is. Can we drop this now?

Reports

Speeding Ticke

BackPage is not a sign of poor quality it is simply an advertising medium

I have seen some of these on BP myself. However their ad just directs you to their website and your in the same screening price etc. They only do it rarely, I think they are trying to find clients that don't known about the off BP business. I know some who will never go on BP because they say it will ruin their reputation. High end clients don't want a BP girl. They pay big $ and exclusively is part of that. Marla Lyons charges $1000 for 90 minutes and that's the cheapest she offers. Someone paying that doesn't want to see her on BP. Might as well be a SW.
    So what if the ad directs you to their screener or their website? The ad appeared on BP!

Some of the best in the biz got where they are by starting on CL and then moved to BP then to The oThER board and Eros or private website or some combination. Many still hit BP from time to time.

I don't shop for S / W types at all and I constantly look at BP.

Fancy, Boston Meg, Ally Moore, Tamsen Crown, Dymon, Queenyluv, Anna Vixen, Anna Annis, Ericasweets, Cameron Rae, Skylar Desire, Hula, Nina and her girls, 50% of the RSG girls, The Hawaiian GFE. The list goes on. I'll bet if you go down the list of the top 100 you can find 50% or more on BP here or in a different city.

Reports

Speeding Ticke

The proof

Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I would agree with you that Ana is a sweetheart & if I was going to pay any lady $300, she would be the one.

However, I haven't noticed her advertising on BP. I don't doubt that you are telling the truth. It just I am surprised I missed her Ads. Of course, some of the ladies prefer not to have it known that they post on BP, but you can oftentimes recognize the description or the photos.
    http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...626-34/3783160

The one The only anacan4 u.

On BP.

She was on BP Maine for the last couple of months. Seems she is expanding her market. I like it- she is not lowering her standards, just moving around to keep from being in one place too long.

Reports

Odysseus1250

I hear you

Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I understand the list of "benefits" with a high priced provider. I for one prefer the challenge if I might call it that of discovering nice girls for far less than $500-1500/ hr. It doesn't always work out and it definitely is more effort than a single two minute phone call to your go to Agency or Indi. But over the years it has been a lot of fun and many good finds. I'll take several visits with gems in the rough (BP or CL or dating sites) any time over a single hour visit with a girl I have to bring a money bag to see.
    I'm not recommending that everyone quit BP. I have found my share of gems there as well including the already mentioned Ashley. And it's hard for me to think that those upscale women that get $1000 for 90 minutes are really that much better. I mean are they still women? Do they do basically the same thing? I guess it's like race horses. How much faster can a million dollar race horse run than a ten thousand dollar race horse? Ten times faster? Twice as fast? Just a little faster is the answer and that little is what makes people pay so much. But if you just like to ride does it really matter?

Reports

FunBill
    She is sometimes in the Andover area. Not exactly what you might call "northshore" North of Boston but maybe close enough for you.
    Yeah, that's closer to me.

Reports

Dh1610

She is sometimes in the Andover area. Not exactly what you might call "northshore" North of Boston but maybe close enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FunBill  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a similar provider north of the city? Sonya is a little far for me and the only other I know of is also far away, in NH.

Reports

Dh1610

I prefer the challenge

I understand the list of "benefits" with a high priced provider. I for one prefer the challenge if I might call it that of discovering nice girls for far less than $500-1500/ hr. It doesn't always work out and it definitely is more effort than a single two minute phone call to your go to Agency or Indi. But over the years it has been a lot of fun and many good finds. I'll take several visits with gems in the rough (BP or CL or dating sites) any time over a single hour visit with a girl I have to bring a money bag to see.

I have seen some of these on BP myself. However their ad just directs you to their website and your in the same screening price etc. They only do it rarely, I think they are trying to find clients that don't known about the off BP business. I know some who will never go on BP because they say it will ruin their reputation. High end clients don't want a BP girl. They pay big $ and exclusively is part of that. Marla Lyons charges $1000 for 90 minutes and that's the cheapest she offers. Someone paying that doesn't want to see her on BP. Might as well be a SW.

Reports

Odysseus1250

Yeah but

If she is smart she will continue to advertise on BP. It doesn't mean she is low-level, it only means she knows her client base.
    BP is is "the" source for advertising response if you want to start or increase or increase your client base. You may have noticed that there are a number of "high falutin ho" that are posting from time to time on BP.

Ally Moore.

VIP Chloe Harper.

KatieKoxxx.

Ana4 you of Peabody (really awesome BTW).

Sweetnicole.

Weipeikei.

GraceShepherd.

And many more.

These women know that a good client can come from any advertising source. BP has a poor reputation but you can't deny it's a powerful medium.

Reports

Longjblues

Ana4 you posts on BP??!!

If she is smart she will continue to advertise on BP. It doesn't mean she is low-level, it only means she knows her client base.
    BP is is "the" source for advertising response if you want to start or increase or increase your client base. You may have noticed that there are a number of "high falutin ho" that are posting from time to time on BP.

Ally Moore.

VIP Chloe Harper.

KatieKoxxx.

Sweetnicole.

Weipeikei.

GraceShepherd.

And many more.

These women know that a good client can come from any advertising source. BP has a poor reputation but you can't deny it's a powerful medium.

Reports

Speeding Ticke

BP the go-to source for increasing traffic

Yeah I don't think you'll see her on BP after this. I talked to her and it seems like she's made the transition pretty well. Of course she's a bargain if you are grandfathered at an old rate.

Do I detect some animosity? Now she's a ho but was anupscale attractive girl when on BP?

Ally Moore.

VIP Chloe Harper.

KatieKoxxx.

Sweetnicole.

Weipeikei.

GraceShepherd.

And many more.

Last edited by Speeding Ticke; 06-26-14 at 11:27. Reason: more

Reports

Odysseus1250

Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    No animosity brother! It's all good. Excessive screening always irritates me though.

Sometimes the game amuses me. Start out on BP at a good rate, get plenty of biz and decide you should charge $3-400 and hour. Wonder why the phone rings less. Please note that this is a generalization, not a personal comment on Ashley.
    Just messing with you. Sounded funny.

The screening is an issue. I know that was a big thing for her she never felt comfortable. Was worried about LE and crazies all the time. I guess when I think about it from the other side I can understand that even when it's a pain for me.

It's a business so I guess I can't complain about someone moving up or trying to make a better living if they can. I do that myself.

Reports

Pw Herman

Lol

Yeah I don't think you'll see her on BP after this. I talked to her and it seems like she's made the transition pretty well. Of course she's a bargain if you are grandfathered at an old rate.

Do I detect some animosity? Now she's a ho but was anupscale attractive girl when on BP?
    No animosity brother! It's all good. Excessive screening always irritates me though.

Sometimes the game amuses me. Start out on BP at a good rate, get plenty of biz and decide you should charge $3-400 and hour. Wonder why the phone rings less. Please note that this is a generalization, not a personal comment on Ashley.

Reports

FunBill
    I saw Sonya of Comfort Sensations recently for my first time. The pictures in her posting are her and recent or at least accurate indication of her looks. She is very friendly and everything about her demeanor is calm and accommodating. Her massage is really a slow friendly sensual rub. Greets you at the door dressed as you see her in the pictures. Gladly gives you the entire hour and mutual touch is welcome. You can PM for details but she is a very nice girl offering a sensual time to respectful customers.
    Does anyone know of a similar provider north of the city? Sonya is a little far for me and the only other I know of is also far away, in NH.

Posting Limitations