instabang.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 329 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GoBluth

Carrie

I saw Carrie maybe a year ago. Agreed, very professional lady. Gives you the layout of the hotel when you call her before going in, which is nice, no looking like a bollocks searching for the elevators. Did she still have sort of dreadlocked hair? That was the one thing I didn't love about her appearance. Fantastic body. She visits if not frequently, often. Couple times a year I'd say.

Don't ever make it up your way, but good luck. There was one chick I saw down here, but she was mainly out of New Hampshire, Violet she went by. An absolute fox. Late 20's, dark hair, perfect rack. Pretty good service though a little rushed. Been hoping she'd come south again but I haven't seen her. If you see her post up there I'd say try her out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPsa  [View Original Post]
    Probably the best encounter I've ever had from BP. That's really her in the pictures. She has great reviews on a certain board going back many years and they are accurate. Kind of obscure location, weird accent makes her a little hard to understand, not sure what she's doing here but says she will be here till Tuesday. At 1. 6/2. 5 she is not exactly cheap by BP standards but by the other board's standards she is a real bargain. Unlike so many BP girls she answers the phone, calls back, does what she says she is going to do, I found her completely reliable. Act quickly, this is probably too good to last, I think you will be grateful, post or PM me and let me know. Almost didn't want to publish a report and screw up my chances in a couple of days but am hoping that a few credible reports will eventually get me info on the greater Portsmouth-to-Peabody area.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ie-40/27353596

Reports

Zero Psa

Carrie North / West

Probably the best encounter I've ever had from BP. That's really her in the pictures. She has great reviews on a certain board going back many years and they are accurate. Kind of obscure location, weird accent makes her a little hard to understand, not sure what she's doing here but says she will be here till Tuesday. At 1. 6/2. 5 she is not exactly cheap by BP standards but by the other board's standards she is a real bargain. Unlike so many BP girls she answers the phone, calls back, does what she says she is going to do, I found her completely reliable. Act quickly, this is probably too good to last, I think you will be grateful, post or PM me and let me know. Almost didn't want to publish a report and screw up my chances in a couple of days but am hoping that a few credible reports will eventually get me info on the greater Portsmouth-to-Peabody area.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ie-40/27353596

Reports

Hugh Jwang

Waster of time

Called this Blondy at 713-497-6743, http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...aa-25/27342010 and got vectored to the Revere Hotel in Park Square, only to have her not answer the phone when I got to the lobby. I googled her number and see she's done this before in Houston. Strange game. At one point I thought it might be a scam to get monger phone numbers and publish them or, worse, look them up and publicize them. Anyway, a good one to avoid.

Reports

Odysseus1250

NoRush

Quote Originally Posted by NoRush  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of a provider who's skilled at CBJ? Metrowest / Worcester preferred, but not required. There's that girl in Andover (named Georgia maybe?) who sounds good, but she hardly ever posts.

I'm not trying to start a debate about risks or about anyone's choices. This is just what works best for me these days.

Thanks in advance.

NoRush.
    Camilla is in Westboro rt 9 area. Usually does BBBJ but sure CBN would be no problem. I only had the BBBJ but if it's any indicator it will be great.

http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...layout=gallery

Reports

Misterm

Is this the same *****

Same girl?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...ys-25/26815034

I saw this nice looking blonde on BP and decided to give her a call. She was working out of a hotel on Rt 1 in Foxboro. First she wanted 250 and I said thanks but I only have 200 and she I could still see her for the hour. So when I arrive I ring her and she tells me to pakr out front. There were only about 4 other vehicles there. She was on the 2nd floor, end room. She had her door pen and waved me towards her. She was very attractive wearing short denim shorts. I gave her the donation and she told me to get comfortable. Once I gave her the donation she started running down a list of do's and don't. I can't touch her, She has no condoms so I can only have a HJ, I can't see her tits no cuddling. It was a real downer. I couldn't even get an erection. She started yanking on my Johnson fast-it hurt and I ttold her so. She then says "No one ever told her that before "Then she starts asking me about family and I told her I had sisters, nieces and a grand nephew. Then she says WTF is a Gran Nephew"? I said It's my Niece's son. That makes him my Grand Nephew or me his Gran Uncle. Then she says " No one ever told me that before. Things were quickly going downhill. I asked her if she could take her top off so that I could get some stimulation. She says "No". I said you what? You have a lot of rules and this is not turning into a good experience. Then she says "Get the fuck out" 1 My boyfriend will smash your face in. I was really in fear then because I do know that some of these girls do have pimps in other room with other girls. I do have permit for a 9 mm but I leave it in my car. I barely got my clothes back on and she has her phone out and started mocking me. I walk with a slight limp. Can someone in the kow tell me was this girl on something? Is she a PYSCO? I called her bluff on a boyfriend and started to walk down the hall instead of the nearby stairs out to the parking lot. I headed for the lobby incase anything was going to happen and wanted other people to see how she was acting. There was nobody behind the desk or in the lobby. She starts filming me with her camera and then starts taking ics of my license plate. She just stared at me until I could pull onto Rt 1. So I am down but I have an idea she could work towards Boston or the North Shore as well. And 200, had my life threatened. Does anybody know this women. She told me in the early stages of our talk that she sometimes stays in the area for a week at a time. I am just warning any of you guys so you know what she is like. I normally post on the Brockton area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1.jpg‎  

Reports

NoGrayYet

Damn crazies

Sorry you had such a bad experience with this one. I had one with similar rules but got away for only $125 down the drain.

Stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...ys-25/26815034

I saw this nice looking blonde on BP and decided to give her a call. She was working out of a hotel on Rt 1 in Foxboro. First she wanted 250 and I said thanks but I only have 200 and she I could still see her for the hour. So when I arrive I ring her and she tells me to pakr out front. There were only about 4 other vehicles there. She was on the 2nd floor, end room. She had her door pen and waved me towards her. She was very attractive wearing short denim shorts. I gave her the donation and she told me to get comfortable. Once I gave her the donation she started running down a list of do's and don't. I can't touch her, She has no condoms so I can only have a HJ, I can't see her tits no cuddling. It was a real downer. I couldn't even get an erection. She started yanking on my Johnson fast-it hurt and I ttold her so. She then says "No one ever told her that before "Then she starts asking me about family and I told her I had sisters, nieces and a grand nephew. Then she says WTF is a Gran Nephew"? I said It's my Niece's son. That makes him my Grand Nephew or me his Gran Uncle. Then she says " No one ever told me that before. Things were quickly going downhill. I asked her if she could take her top off so that I could get some stimulation. She says "No". I said you what? You have a lot of rules and this is not turning into a good experience. Then she says "Get the fuck out" 1 My boyfriend will smash your face in. I was really in fear then because I do know that some of these girls do have pimps in other room with other girls. I do have permit for a 9 mm but I leave it in my car. I barely got my clothes back on and she has her phone out and started mocking me. I walk with a slight limp. Can someone in the kow tell me was this girl on something? Is she a PYSCO? I called her bluff on a boyfriend and started to walk down the hall instead of the nearby stairs out to the parking lot. I headed for the lobby incase anything was going to happen and wanted other people to see how she was acting. There was nobody behind the desk or in the lobby. She starts filming me with her camera and then starts taking ics of my license plate. She just stared at me until I could pull onto Rt 1. So I am down but I have an idea she could work towards Boston or the North Shore as well. And 200, had my life threatened. Does anybody know this women. She told me in the early stages of our talk that she sometimes stays in the area for a week at a time. I am just warning any of you guys so you know what she is like. I normally post on the Brockton area.

Reports

Markssmrk
    Does anybody know of a provider who's skilled at CBJ? Metrowest / Worcester preferred, but not required. There's that girl in Andover (named Georgia maybe?) who sounds good, but she hardly ever posts.

I'm not trying to start a debate about risks or about anyone's choices. This is just what works best for me these days.

Thanks in advance.

NoRush.
    Nadi who stays in Marlboro is in town now. She gives one of the best CBJ I've ever had.

http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...or-25/20714595

Reports

Nrlmus

Thanks in advance.

NoRush.
    I hear May from Chelmsford does good CBJ, although BBBJ's just fine too.

Reports

Big Poppa Joe

Alana on BP Follow-up

So the other day I had asked you guys about this girl named Alana that advertises on BP under the title DD Fantasy (see my original post below). It turns out that she is an old friend that I used to see frequently. For all of you looking for a good time at a reasonable price, please hit her up. She is a nice girl and has been doing this for a while. She doesn't need a ton of guys seeing her, but like I said, if you're going to be polite and friendly, hit her up. The ass is fantastic, CBJ is awesome, you can DATY (shaved, fresh, clean, perfect), and she'll ride you like you've never been ridden before. She's a nice white girl (her ad pictures are fake, so don't go by those), but I will personally put my credibility on the line. She is a good looking chick with some nice assets. Enjoy her you guys!

BPJ.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaJoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

I'm not really in the Boston scene too much, but I saw this ad on BP for this girl named Alana. She advertises under the title DD Fantasy, but her pictures are obviously fake. My question is, has anyone actually seen her? I think she may be a provider I used to see a long time ago. Can anybody confirm? She had a bubbly personality and had a fantastic ass. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her since there aren't any reports about her. I am going up to Boston and I may end up seeing her on Wednesday, but wanted some confirmation. You can either reply here or PM me, thanks.

BPJ.

Reports

WalthamKid
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    The one I called told me they work out of hotels so a shower is available. Not sure about scented oils being used.
    Took the plunge today. Meh. Pretty much a two call set up. Nice hotel garden city. Opted to go with the 150 package she seemed surprised by the extra money but happy. Not bad looking thirtyish nice body nice tits met me at the door wrapped in a robe. She told me to undress and she pulled the robe off to reveal some nice lingerie underneath. She quickly took it off even though I asked her to leave it on. Had me lay flat on my back and got over my good parts. I have to be careful so I asked her for a condom not sure if BBBJ was option or not because it's not an option for me. Nice job with her mouth then she laid on her back for some mish. Was having trouble finishing so she asked if I needed a hand. Proceeded to dump a whole bottle of baby oil on me to get the job done, which she did. After let me jump in shower quickly to clean off. Not sure how clean the towel was that she handed me LOL. In and out in less than 20 minutes. Looks worth 6 performance was a 7 attitude 6. Next time I'll pay 130 for the 20 minutes.

Reports

Catnibbler

Jenn

Apologize in advance if she has been reviewed on here already. I suck on computers. Has anyone got any info on jenn out of revere. Phone number ending in 6273. Spoke to here a little and she sounded sweet on the phone. Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Reports

SpermSac

130 150 amp

Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    Is there a shower for use after session? Have to be careful as my SO is always suspicious. I play during work hours and don't want to go home smelling like a coconut! Think I'm going for one of these gals today unless someone scares me off. I'll report if I'm able to get appt. Today. Happy hunting.
    The one I called told me they work out of hotels so a shower is available. Not sure about scented oils being used.

Reports

BaconBites

Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino05  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone had any word on this girl, looking at hitting her up.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...eo-22/27272494
    I don't believe that is the same girl in each picture. Actually looks like three different women. I would proceed with caution.

BB.

Reports

NoRush

Just asking

Thanks in advance.

NoRush.

Reports

WalthamKid

Questions about the $130/$150 girls

Is there a shower for use after session? Have to be careful as my SO is always suspicious. I play during work hours and don't want to go home smelling like a coconut! Think I'm going for one of these gals today unless someone scares me off. I'll report if I'm able to get appt. Today. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations