Naughty Reviews
Fling.com
Buttons on USASG
Bang a Milf
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 337 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevs  [View Original Post]
    Dude, appreciate the report but you're playing with FIRE and will soon need a MEDIC!!
    I'm sure even a hose monkey knows how to diagnose and treat himself.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

Craven Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Found one on backpage, took the risk.

Girl was tiny, sexy, and couldn't speak a word of English.

Her handler let me in the building.

I ponied up for the hour once I saw her. Total waste. The schedule was 5 sec covered BJ, followed by all the fast pounding I could handle. With a tiny tight asian girl, that ain't a lot. Then all done, you go now. So yay, I paid for 60 minutes for 20.

Also, I've never felt more like I was involved in human trafficking. I tried to communicate with her with a translation app and she seemed petrified to go outside the bounds of her script.

I would avoid, I felt bad and feel like whatever is going on there isn't right.

Ad tends to have "No Annal No block calL" in it. Ends in 5043.
    I fell for this too. The number the posting I called ended in 6147. It's on Asford St.

Worst experience.

Don't waste your time or money.

The crackwhores on Dot Ave have better personalities and service.

Reports

Herow

Asian Apt in Allston

Found one on backpage, took the risk.

Girl was tiny, sexy, and couldn't speak a word of English.

Her handler let me in the building.

I ponied up for the hour once I saw her. Total waste. The schedule was 5 sec covered BJ, followed by all the fast pounding I could handle. With a tiny tight asian girl, that ain't a lot. Then all done, you go now. So yay, I paid for 60 minutes for 20.

Also, I've never felt more like I was involved in human trafficking. I tried to communicate with her with a translation app and she seemed petrified to go outside the bounds of her script.

I would avoid, I felt bad and feel like whatever is going on there isn't right.

Ad tends to have "No Annal No block calL" in it. Ends in 5043.

Reports

Jeevs

No rain wear

Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic51  [View Original Post]
    I came across Amanda on BP and took one for the team. The pictures are real, her chest is small and she is pretty big through the middle. Her ad says she is submissive and she is. Arrived at a low end motel, got everything out of the way, and then the fun started. Fingered her and got her off then layed her back for some mish. Started rubbing my little head on her wet pussy then just slid it in. She never offered rain wear and took it like she wanted it. No rules were ever stated and I pretty much just did what I wanted. No clock watching and all for. 8 She is real, nice girl and not sure what her story is. Doesn't appear to be on anything just a regular girl. Treat her nice and I don't think there are any limits.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ow-20/27600101
    Dude, appreciate the report but you're playing with FIRE and will soon need a MEDIC!!

Reports

FireMedic51

Amanda in Wrentham

I came across Amanda on BP and took one for the team. The pictures are real, her chest is small and she is pretty big through the middle. Her ad says she is submissive and she is. Arrived at a low end motel, got everything out of the way, and then the fun started. Fingered her and got her off then layed her back for some mish. Started rubbing my little head on her wet pussy then just slid it in. She never offered rain wear and took it like she wanted it. No rules were ever stated and I pretty much just did what I wanted. No clock watching and all for. 8 She is real, nice girl and not sure what her story is. Doesn't appear to be on anything just a regular girl. Treat her nice and I don't think there are any limits.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ow-20/27600101

Reports

Aluver
    IMHO face 5/6. A little heavy. . non smoker. She's very nice, aims to please, and completely agree about the over the top GFE treatment. Candles etc. Wasn't into the hip to hip hair though.
    I concur, I saw her a few years ago and she's very nice and I found her to be very clean in a meticulous kind of way. Place was spotless and she required shower before hand. She advertises "Full Red Bush" for a good reason and I enjoy venturing into the jungle for a good bushwhacking occassionally, but if that's not your cup of tea then you should pass.

Reports

Iamme Iam

Stolen Pics

Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...it-19/27590288

Any info on this girl? Might try it out today.
    There are several ways to check on pictures with quick software and see if they are legit. One of the photos is not like the others.

Reports

Smoke Screen
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]

What girl, all I see is an ass?

Reports

Jack A Dogov

Jenna

IMHO face 5/6. A little heavy. . non smoker. She's very nice, aims to please, and completely agree about the over the top GFE treatment. Candles etc. Wasn't into the hip to hip hair though.
    I haven't seen her since 2010 but Jeevs description is as I remember her. I wasn't into the overabundance of hair downstairs either. She had me take a shower when I arrived which I was fine with however I didn't find her hygeine to be as good as she expected mine to be. Not terrible but she could have and should have been cleaner. She seemed like she had just woken up and hadn't yet showered. I had a decent time but didn't repeat.

Reports

EuHunter

Anything

Reports

Ccup2

Thanks buddy.

You are the best.

Reports

DualMassage

Shayla. Danvers

Just adding a report.

I visited Shayla, her pics are very recent and true. She has a very easy call in a small motel in Davers. Not the cleanest but she is there all day so her clothes / things are about. She is nice, talkative and great looking. She does smoke but not during the visit, and her breath was good. You can smells it in the room, even though she tries to get ride of it.

She is typical one and done, but she listens and goes at your pace and how you like. But if you need only 30 min, she pushes you out the door quickly when you done. She has a shower but she has you use her towel. Bring you own!

She says GFE, DK, BBBJ and FS, but there is no DATY or FIV. 2 roses hr. She does start make sounds the min your in contact. A bit over the top.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ws-25/26991465

Reports

Jeevs

Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Have read all the reviews but no one answers the face detail? Is her face pretty? And does her stomach have a pouch? Does she smoke? I do not care how old she is if those three things are good.

Reports

Ccup2

Jenna the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Rule43  [View Original Post]
    In order to read the detailed reviews at that other site, you either have to pay for a VIP membership or constantly post reviews. So I can understand why those of us who don't currently have VIP status at that site might ask for additional information to be posted on this FREE site. That's why I'm sure that I'm not the only one who very much appreciates posts like Bastardale's report on his visit to Jenna. It's helpful to have the information posted here where we can all read it for free.

I've visited Jenna several times, and all of my sessions were similar to Bastardale's. Very easy to set up a visit, and if you enjoy conversation, I think she's an interesting person to talk to. I'm not a very good judge of age, but I would agree that Jenna's pictures were taken quite a while ago. It's also worth noting that Jenna is what I would call a safe GFE. She seems to enjoy kissing, but as far as I know, any other activities are covered.
    Have read all the reviews but no one answers the face detail? Is her face pretty? And does her stomach have a pouch? Does she smoke? I do not care how old she is if those three things are good.

Reports

Rule43

Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Her place is not far from one of the Orange Line T stops. She does not shave down under. I certainly like breaking new ground, but if you google her number there are 8 pages of reviews on the other site.
    In order to read the detailed reviews at that other site, you either have to pay for a VIP membership or constantly post reviews. So I can understand why those of us who don't currently have VIP status at that site might ask for additional information to be posted on this FREE site. That's why I'm sure that I'm not the only one who very much appreciates posts like Bastardale's report on his visit to Jenna. It's helpful to have the information posted here where we can all read it for free.

I've visited Jenna several times, and all of my sessions were similar to Bastardale's. Very easy to set up a visit, and if you enjoy conversation, I think she's an interesting person to talk to. I'm not a very good judge of age, but I would agree that Jenna's pictures were taken quite a while ago. It's also worth noting that Jenna is what I would call a safe GFE. She seems to enjoy kissing, but as far as I know, any other activities are covered.

Posting Limitations