Arrangement Finders
Hobby tips
tempted.com
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 425 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 6368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6263

    Sabrina

    "Of course", she says. Meanwhile, she's posting under "Female Escorts" and there's barely a hint in her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ541  [View Original Post]
    Don't what InTheWind52 is up to, but I just saw her and she has nice boobs but a package below. I asked she is she was trans and she said, "of course."

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ushed/30159908

  2. #6262

    Christina on the south shore

    Anyone know what is going on with her?

    Thanks,

    Aim.

  3. #6261
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Sabrina is Trans

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times (5) and she's great, delivered as she has written.
    Don't what InTheWind52 is up to, but I just saw her and she has nice boobs but a package below. I asked she is she was trans and she said, "of course."

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ushed/30159908

  4. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Here is what constitutes an acceptable post on this forum.

    1. A post that doesn't violate our guidelines.

    2. That's it, nothing else.

    All members are free to post to the level of detail they are comfortable with. Some guys post more some less. Some guys want more detail some less. Read the posts from the guys that post what you like and ignore the rest.

    You know some guys come here just for spank material, with over 400,000 members there are all kinds.

    A2

    Oh by the way, now that Backpage is free and it's going to be fucking overrun with bullshit ads (can you imagine the number of guys who just broke up with their girlfriends that are going to post fake hooker ads with her number and picture?) remember to tell all the chicks about our new site.
    Any chance we can get like or unlike buttons like Facebook. .

  5. #6259

    Overlook

    So I saw Debbie a few weeks back and am looking to see one of the other two ladies mentioned to be there. Can anyone pm me and tell me what they look like? I'd much rather go there with at least a rough idea of what I'm getting than rolling the dice. Thanks.

  6. #6258
    Administrator


    Posts: 2616

    Let me make it easy

    Here is what constitutes an acceptable post on this forum.

    1. A post that doesn't violate our guidelines.

    2. That's it, nothing else.

    All members are free to post to the level of detail they are comfortable with. Some guys post more some less. Some guys want more detail some less. Read the posts from the guys that post what you like and ignore the rest.

    You know some guys come here just for spank material, with over 400,000 members there are all kinds.

    A2

    Oh by the way, now that Backpage is free and it's going to be fucking overrun with bullshit ads (can you imagine the number of guys who just broke up with their girlfriends that are going to post fake hooker ads with her number and picture?) remember to tell all the chicks about our new site.

  7. #6257
    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #6256
    [Deleted by Admin]ng.

  9. #6255

    Not reborn

    No. Not reborn. But I do see a foundational tension on this forum (and perhaps others as well) between those who die for details (bbxx, islands, what have you) and those who're happy with a yay or nay. I live for ymmv and don't like spoon feeding others or being spoon fed myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideMike  [View Original Post]
    Details, details, details. I'll filter out what I do or don't want. But every bit will help.
    Again I have to ask Paul ,have you been reborn from a former name?

  10. #6254

    Because what's important to you might not be important to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Agree. There are really 2 parts to the question "What constitutes a review?".

    1. Who.

    2. What.

    #1. Who. Whom are we reviewing? Am I able to positively identify the provider based on a link, pic, last 4 digits?
    #2. What. What services were provided? Here, I am happy with the "yay or nay" because what's important to you might not be important to me. I'll make my own determination.
    Details, details, details. I'll filter out what I do or don't want. But every bit will help.
    Again I have to ask Paul ,have you been reborn from a former name?

  11. #6253
    [Deleted by Admin]

  12. #6252
    She used to offer a semi-GFE experience of a non-rushed session that started off with an above average BBBJ. No longer the case I take it? I heard she went through a rough patch with RSG but I wasn't sure if it was them, her or something else. Then she got a driver and thought it would be smart to charge $400 incall prices (don't worry I didn't spend over twice as much on a second go-round). Sadly it looks like the business jaded this one a bit quickly. Too bad because she could have been a top notch provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Forgot, a few months back, maybe 3, backpage a gal name Kiki. Sorta cute, called and called and finally picked up. Got in the condo, she gave a friendly hug, then chatted a bit and off I go.

    Finished her Mortal Kombat style and left. It was aight, maybe repeat. Because of location, funds, and attitude. Below 50%.

  13. #6251

    411

    Has anyone seen any of these 2 girls. Or can confirm that they are real?

    Blonde one is def fake pics but I'm just wondering if she is LEO.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...londe/26642154

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/29743715

  14. #6250

    Backpage is free now

    Quote Originally Posted by BJsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through some BP ads this weekend and I bet 90% of them are fake and the other 10% BBW. What's a guy got to do to me a cute girl.

    Just a small rant LOL.
    Backpage just became free now. Hold your breath and the winter is coming.

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2

  15. #6249
    Quote Originally Posted by BJsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through some BP ads this weekend and I bet 90% of them are fake and the other 10% BBW. What's a guy got to do to me a cute girl.

    Just a small rant LOL.
    BP ads are nearly all real. It's just that most of the pics aren't. What gets me is so many people get pissed that the pics they use aren't real. Most of these girls are the complete opposite of high end. Remember, you get what you pay for. With a pricier girl, you normally know exactly what you're getting. If you're dropping 1. 5 on a girl off BP, don't be surprised that the pics aren't real. Every once in a while you'll be pleasantly surprised with real pics. The rest of the time, just always assume they're fake. Rely on feedback off here and off the oThER site. If there's no reviews, take a gamble. Remember, if she opens the door and she ain't your thing, say excuse me and walk away. Stop thinking with the other head for a sec. I walked away 3 times on Friday night before taking a 4th gamble, which initially started off rocky, as a result of her not answering the phone, but than worked out beautifully and was an amazing time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Hook Up site on the web
Escort Services

Hookups

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape