www.rubmaps.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 320 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Malibu1980

Ava holbrook

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSmith  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ll-24/27090812

Goes under the name Ava and hosts in Holbrook. I used to see her when she was a UTR out of South Boston. Only her recent pictures are real; the others are obviously stolen.

Decent BBBJ, covered FS. Really friendly attitude before and after the date, but is all business like during the act. Nice ass during doggy. Damage was $, but she said that she usually charges more now.

Now that she's on BP, looks like she's working with a pimp and no longer independent. It's a pity because she was a lot of fun before.
    I agree, I've met her about 10 times when she was in southie, good BBBJ, nice petite little body, she told me she stopped doing this and then I see this ad to her backpage and your right its a shame she's now not independant but I'm curious who her friend sara is that is the 2 girl special.

Reports

Thomas Smith
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ll-24/27090812

Goes under the name Ava and hosts in Holbrook. I used to see her when she was a UTR out of South Boston. Only her recent pictures are real; the others are obviously stolen.

Decent BBBJ, covered FS. Really friendly attitude before and after the date, but is all business like during the act. Nice ass during doggy. Damage was $, but she said that she usually charges more now.

Now that she's on BP, looks like she's working with a pimp and no longer independent. It's a pity because she was a lot of fun before.

Reports

Raging Bull
    I've actually seen her posts for quite sometime now and almost tried it a couple times. Usually incalls out of her apt in Brookline but from time to time posts out in Lowell. That petite frame turns me on and I think I still might have to try this broad myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    We all make mistakes at times and here is my mistake for this month.

I went to see a tiny 4'-7" 70 lb Cambodian Chinese young girl today. Why I digress once a year or so I will never know. Real young and at Motel 6 in Tewksbury. Two indication I should have said no but for some reason I went. She was ok looking and tiny tiny. She was as uninvolved as you could be. Hardly touched me and always looking away. Even yawning at times. I was loosing interest from almost the first 5 minutes. Between juniors lack of interest and her really really small pussy I couldn't enter her. Took some doing for me to get a finger into her pussy. She was that small. Will NOT go back to Motel 6 for at least another year! And no worry for all of you-she is leaving the location tomorrow morning. GOOD.

Reports

SMS 54
    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't seem to be a problem for the Korean girls in RI and other places. Must be part of their basic training program.
    I have to agree with this- as a rule I tend not to perform oral on females who sell sexual favors for cash, but will make an exception when one of those nice clean tasty Asians puts that sweet thing anywhere close to my tongue. I don't look for it, expect it or ask for it, but when it is offered I will go for it, haven't regretted it yet.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't seem to be a problem for the Korean girls in RI and other places. Must be part of their basic training program.
    I'm sure it is. I know it is in the brothels in places were prostitution is legal. Application of ocotea and copaiba oil intravaginally used to be very popular for their anti-inflamatory and antiseptic properties, not sure if that's still the case or not. Considering the popularity of herbal remedies in asian cultures, it is likely though.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

Yello Tail

Vaginal odors or the old fish of the day smell

Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they don't exactly teach young girls in school health classes about how to properly care for your vagina when you're having sex with multiple partners on a daily basis. But suffice to say that washing after every one is actually the worst thing you can do.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalanmo  [View Original Post]
    I am scared of those smelly BP girls. Either they don't fucking shower or have yeast infection. I went to see this girl Hazel for the 100 special, after a couple of strokes and I can smell the rotten fish, that smell got me soft right away and I have to ask her to finish me with the BJ. We should have a list of those smelly BP pussy girls, so we can avoid them. Just an idea.
    Ironically it could very well be that they wash too much. Cleaning the vagina too frequently is known to cause bacterial vaginosis. Frequent cleaning results in an imbalance between the good bacteria, and the bad bacteria. Which allows the normally smaller amount of bad bacteria to reproduce faster than the good bacteria which normally keeps it under control. Having sex multiple times per day with condoms covered in lubes and spermicides certainly doesn't help the situation either.

Unfortunately they don't exactly teach young girls in school health classes about how to properly care for your vagina when you're having sex with multiple partners on a daily basis. But suffice to say that washing after every one is actually the worst thing you can do.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Reports

Jalanmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6  [View Original Post]
    Star "Cali girl" north shore.

Decided I'd TOFTT, yup won't be doing that again 100 specials is what she advertises, I can see why.

Fake pics and disgusting smell down under, girl was easily 50 pounds heavier then pics posted, did preform BBBJ (extra fee) but not worth it. Would not recomend and I will not be a returning client. I will say she did have a good attiudr and was not a time watcher but regardless, no.

Pm for any details.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-d-21/26788181
    I am scared of those smelly BP girls. Either they don't fucking shower or have yeast infection. I went to see this girl Hazel for the 100 special, after a couple of strokes and I can smell the rotten fish, that smell got me soft right away and I have to ask her to finish me with the BJ. We should have a list of those smelly BP pussy girls, so we can avoid them. Just an idea.

Reports

Asket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]

I went to see a tiny 4'-7" 70 lb Cambodian Chinese young girl today. Why I digress once a year or so I will never know. Real young and at Motel 6 in Tewksbury. Two indication I should have said no but for some reason I went. She was ok looking and tiny tiny. She was as uninvolved as you could be. Hardly touched me and always looking away. Even yawning at times. I was loosing interest from almost the first 5 minutes. Between juniors lack of interest and her really really small pussy I couldn't enter her. Took some doing for me to get a finger into her pussy. She was that small. Will NOT go back to Motel 6 for at least another year! And no worry for all of you-she is leaving the location tomorrow morning. GOOD.
    That sucks that she was not into it, I heard she does anal? And what did you pay her for the hour? How is her english? Just don't want to call her and ask to much over the phone, most of them hang up. I would rather meet her drop my pants negotiate a deal then hand her the money, that's how I'm doing it now, sick and tired of handing the money over to them, only to hear the word no this and no that, hope to hear back if you think she will do anal for 150? If you had trouble sticking your cok in her vag how in the hell will it fit in her ass? LOL, I need to hit cvs and buy some kick ass lube LOL.

Reports

WIL79

RE: Asians

Quote Originally Posted by Puckhead72  [View Original Post]
    I was at the one in Quincy a couple weeks ago typical AAMP setup. Light topless massage no skills no nuru. Girl was 28-32 attractive. Probably 45 min service. AT The flip CBJ and CFS took the 130 special. I imagine the girls rotate quickly in and out.
    So it sounds like these guys are all over the area. They advertize Nuru and two prices and you don't get Nuru but do get CBJ & CFS and about the same time duration for either donation?

Any them negotiating for tips? Wasn't sure how to interpret the "Everything. " on the 2nd price.

Reports

Dh1610

Tiny petite Asian 18 years young and ready to make you happy - 18 (Lowell)

Reports

Jrod6

Star Cali girl north shore (peabody / danvers)

Star "Cali girl" north shore.

Decided I'd TOFTT, yup won't be doing that again 100 specials is what she advertises, I can see why.

Fake pics and disgusting smell down under, girl was easily 50 pounds heavier then pics posted, did preform BBBJ (extra fee) but not worth it. Would not recomend and I will not be a returning client. I will say she did have a good attiudr and was not a time watcher but regardless, no.

Pm for any details.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-d-21/26788181

Reports

SpermSac

Need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    Seen the ads on backpage and I am really interested. So, I scheduled an appointment for Tuesday afternoon. Who knows, I may be sending.

My report from a Brockton cell.

Wish me luck!
    Need to know if the "FU Pay Me stamp is real".

Reports

Raven1950

I'll let you know on Wednesday

Seen the ads on backpage and I am really interested. So, I scheduled an appointment for Tuesday afternoon. Who knows, I may be sending.

My report from a Brockton cell.

Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    If anyone sees this gal, I'd be real interested. Personally, I don't believe the pics are of the actual provider. If you look up the phone number, you'll find different ads with different photos. Makes me skeptical.

Reports

Ccup2

Calling it quits

Just wanted to say thanks. To all those who I met (kind of) online thanks and be safe.

CCUP2.

Posting Limitations