Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Meet MILFS Tonight
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 367 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Attwater
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMonger36  [View Original Post]
    For $ . 6 you should be able to get a full hour of FS GFE from a better looking girl than her.
    Kat is horrible one of the worst I ever had.

Reports

Shamless1

Allie Willows

I have been with Allie but has anyone been with Mandi her "room mate" Do the girls mind if you go from one to another? Allie is great GFE and one hot pussy that really gets into it. I know the rates for Allie anybody have any insight to Mandi's rates for a half hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Allie Willows in Lowell IMO is top notch

Reports

BostonNorth16

Smoking hot Sicilian in Everett / Revere?

Has anyone seen the girl that advertise on BP bodyrubs? Here is the ad: Hey boys I'm jenn, want to relax without drama & BS. You will leave my place with a HUGE SMILE on your face. I know what every guy or girl wants during the massage, specially after hard work week I have 3 options to choose from ones better than the other, Safe private location, generous gents over 35 ONLY. Enjoy the soft touch a smokin Sicilian girl let me MAKE you EXPLODE all over with happiness & STRESS release!! Number ends in 6372.

Any info would be appreciated?

Reports

Ccup2

Looking for some help

I have misplaced the numbers for two providers that I have found to offer a nice massage.

The first works out of a shared office environment in fanueil hall. If some has her contact please PM me.

The second was a provider in quincy worked out of her home, right across the street from beach, table was in her basement, she was into fitness instruction as well; again please PM.

Reports

KingMonger36
    To name a few I have met:

Jenny.

http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...or-you/3881508

Stacy.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-stacy/4774440

Jenna.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...today/25746364

All 3 allow BBBJCIM, DFK, and DATY and are all very sexy (in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Do you have a list available of sexy white chicks who look better than her that offer FS GFE for that price? I'd love to meet up with some.

Reports

Iman2765

Allie Willows

Allie Willows in Lowell IMO is top notch

Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Do you have a list available of sexy white chicks who look better than her that offer FS GFE for that price? I'd love to meet up with some.

Reports

Verr1

Absolutely stay away

Quote Originally Posted by Westbury79  [View Original Post]
    She refuses to send pictures because she is Old, short and UGLY, she is breathing heavily during the rub, very expensive $150 Damage and the location is nice; AVOID AT ALL COST not worth the drive.

PM me if you need more info.
    I made the mistake of checking this one out two years ago when I was in the area for work and had an itch. Was hoping for a regular thing as I was in the area for work frequently. Liked the private home aspect. When door opened I was deeply disappointed with the appearance, but was of course thinking with the wrong head, especially since I drove all the way over there. Hoped the skill level could make up for it but was again disappointed. Waste of hard earned dollars.

Reports

Asket
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Considering the posts on her FB page, I doubt it. She likes to post pics of all the money she makes, and talks about how guys think they're going to get more from her than a massage. She even posted about one guy who she told could go jerk off in his car after seeing her. I have no doubt that you could get more from her if you offered her enough, but then you'd probably be at a price point where you could do much better.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Yea man this girl is no good, seen her when she was in lowell, she is all about the money and is stingy with her service, stay away unless you want a lame rub and she ask's for tips to jerk you off, really pathetic.

Reports

Baconbits

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Considering the posts on her FB page, I doubt it. She likes to post pics of all the money she makes, and talks about how guys think they're going to get more from her than a massage. She even posted about one guy who she told could go jerk off in his car after seeing her. I have no doubt that you could get more from her if you offered her enough, but then you'd probably be at a price point where you could do much better.

I've seen her advertising for some time. Between the $120 price just to lay on her table, the duel pistols tats and the "tips are welcome" in the ad I passed. The recent intel just sealed the deal. Thanks for the posts guys. A definite no go pass for me.

BB.

Reports

Ho Hunter 328
    Quote Originally Posted by DualMassage  [View Original Post]
    Wow I started a long one. If she reads this board she should have a wake up. Or not!

Thanks for all the input. To bad I will be in Salem area for 2 days.

Any other suggestions in that area!

Reports

TurnOverHoney

Bbw

Called the bbw who posted ads saying she was available in the south shore near Braintree outcalls. Let me say after playing phone tag with a few high priced call girls / hookers, even massage outcalls (reviewed), no one except this ad as well as the Plymouth ad responded in a timely honest manner. Okay if you advertise on BP you are getting 1 see-note from me, nothing more. Mind you, this was an outcall for 100. Asians, " oh sorry not enough ", next one of the be-tree bper's I need 250 for the hour (the one that looks like she doesn't eat food) next, even worse a hot girl (blonde looks like a stripper in metrowest) texts me back with a number I don't even recognize, next. Finally stumble upon the rare bbw ads. It was so difficult.

To set up an appointment I settled for the BBW. I'm telling you she aims to please and will get you off. Her tits are huge, CBJ on point. She has a belly but everything else is on point. You have to barter on BP. 150 is the max, over that is just a waste. PM for exact details if interested.

Reports

Herow

Big Words

Quote Originally Posted by KingMonger36  [View Original Post]
    For $ . 6 you should be able to get a full hour of FS GFE from a better looking girl than her.

Reports

Longjblues

Any info on Amber? Posted in BP-w4 m section, # 401-516-0016

Any info on Amber appreciated.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-young/28550405

Sweet & Young - 20.

Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 10:18 PM.

Hi Gentlemen I'm Amber and I'm new in this area & ready to explore.

I love older generous man, love to please , & know how to make a man comfortable.

Never worry about rush with me, I like to take my time.

Always Clean, Discreet, Fun, & young girl next door feel.

I'm available for outcalls and I calls I'm in Peabody for the night and morning No private calls or text  401-516-0016.

Poster's age: 20.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-12-08_18.05.14.jpg‎   2014-12-07_13.45.03.jpg‎  

Reports

GlennCoward53

Anyone have 411 on this gal? Woth it or pass?

Massachusetts. backpage.com.

Local places community buy / sell / trade automotive musician rentals real estate jobs dating adult services.

Massachusetts free classifieds.

backpage.com massachusetts adult entertainment massachusetts body rubs.

Report Ad.

💋128165;Sexy 💥 Sensual 💥 Seductive 💥 Sweet 💥FuLL 💥BOdy💥RuB💥 SiMPLY 💥THE 💥BEST 💥New Pics❤ 💥128139; - 27.

Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:13 PM.

Reply.

◾128139;128165;Sexy 💥 Sensual 💥 Seductive 💥 Sweet 💥FuLL 💥BOdy💥RuB💥 SiMPLY 💥THE 💥BEST 💥New Pics❤ 💥128139; - 27.

Enlarge Picture.

◾128139;128165;Sexy 💥 Sensual 💥 Seductive 💥 Sweet 💥FuLL 💥BOdy💥RuB💥 SiMPLY 💥THE 💥BEST 💥New Pics❤ 💥128139; - 27.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Enlarge Picture.

Hey gentlemen,

💥 Allow me to pamper you with my limitless skills and talents.

💥 I am an extremely down to earth, smart, sexy, sophisticated and normal LOL 😊.

💥 100% accurate photos.

💥 QUALITY un-rushed sensual style massages & light touch will send shivers up your spine.

💥 I also offer deep tissue.

💥 Check out my reviews 😊.

💥 outcalls only. I come to you 😊.

Courtney 💋128139; (Six one seven) 717 ➖ 8031.

Poster's age: 27.

Post I'd: 19745930 massachusetts.

Email this ad.

Login.

Affiliates.

Promote.

Help.

Privacy.

Terms.

Safety.

2015 backpage.com.

Massachusetts. backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

Reports

DualMassage

Kat going to be lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by RacinJunkie  [View Original Post]
    Could not have said it better myself. I seen her about a year ago.
    Wow I started a long one. If she reads this board she should have a wake up. Or not!

Thanks for all the input. To bad I will be in Salem area for 2 days.

Any other suggestions in that area!

Posting Limitations