Sun 4RX
Red Light Pharma
Sun4RX
The Companion Guru
Fantastic Villa
Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 538 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Cara Dedham

Met with Cara in a quiet side street in Dedham after exchanging emails. Easy to get in contact with and will give you her number if she plans on meeting you. Young, petite girl with great tits, and was clean. We drove to a remote spot and she performed BBBJCIM, wasn't the best but was decent and took instructions. I wasn't in for FS this time around but will definitely in the near future. Down to earth chick and worth the time. Safe hunting.

Gina

Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her in the past, but can't find the post right now. Nice girl. She's real and not a scammer. Pics are her, but are very flattering. In person, she looks like she's had a rough life. She's had a couple of kids and it shows. Too bad. Massage almost nonexistent, then quickly into CBJ. Didn't inquire as to more on the menu. I have not repeated.

I feel bad giving her a bad review because she really was friendly and honest. I just can't recommend her.
    Can second HowardS's report. Very nice but it was an underwhelming experience. Light tease rub into CBJ for. 1. Won't repeat.

Marblehead Girl

Quote Originally Posted by KentPlus  [View Original Post]
    A bit of delay on responding; pardon me.

I met her about 3 months ago for outcall.

She was the lady with those pics; nice look and nice figure, very talkative.

However, it was not 150. Lots of upsell unfortunately.

After so-so massage, HE was 240 - that is what she told me ". Everyone is willing to pay at least that for me" as she told.

Got a feeling that she may go for FS once you become a repeated customer, I guess.

I will not repeat though with no much mutual touch and just HE.
    240 plus 150? I was texting with her, all was good, was going to go for it, then she went ballistic over something.

Met with Cara in Dedham

She's young, cute, and down to earth. Sadly she can only do car dates at this time, sad, because I think she'd be really fun in a more private space. She's easy to set up with via email though and simple stress free meet up. She was on time and definitely didn't disappoint, definite neighbor's daughter kind of look. Her pictures are accurate, slim body. Decent BBBJ, not the best I've ever had, but she definitely doesn't quit! Smelled fresh and looked clean, I didn't partake in DATY this time, but I might in the future. Mish and CG, forgot how much work a car date was, with the cramped spacing, she was a good sport and we had a few laughs. Ended with BBBJCIM. I would definitely repeat, just wish I knew the area better, so next time, perhaps find a more discreet place to stop.

Info on Athenian?

Hoping someone might have some info on this. Girl. I'm going to be in the Boston area later this week and have tentative plans to meet up with her. Any help would be appreciated.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-0662/33219075

Re: #7892

A bit of delay on responding; pardon me.

I met her about 3 months ago for outcall.

She was the lady with those pics; nice look and nice figure, very talkative.

However, it was not 150. Lots of upsell unfortunately.

After so-so massage, HE was 240 - that is what she told me ". Everyone is willing to pay at least that for me" as she told.

Got a feeling that she may go for FS once you become a repeated customer, I guess.

I will not repeat though with no much mutual touch and just HE.

Cara

Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck getting an appointment with Cara.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-help/34028779
    She responds readily to emails. Easy to set up.

Here is the real girl in the picture

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck getting an appointment with Cara.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-help/34028779
    She responds promptly to emails.

Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by PunchingBag  [View Original Post]
    Let's use this ad for an example. I've uploaded the image into here http://imgur.com/JvP1v0u.

Now let's look at the stuff I underlined. 1 day apart and they're half way across the country? Could it be possible? Yea, but not likely. Phone numbers changing is another thing. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. This is all your own common sense judgement before dialing that number.
    Thanks for the knowledge transfer PunchingBag which will be useful to a lot non tech-savy mongers. Here is the most important thing about this hobby whether it is about BP, oThER site, strip club and that is Common Sense. When I look at that ad the first thing I say to myself is "to good to be true". Who would think that a girl that hot is going to charge $100 hh?

Good work

Quote Originally Posted by PunchingBag  [View Original Post]
    Let's use this ad for an example. I've uploaded the image into here http://imgur.com/JvP1v0u.

Now let's look at the stuff I underlined. 1 day apart and they're half way across the country? Could it be possible? Yea, but not likely. Phone numbers changing is another thing. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. This is all your own common sense judgement before dialing that number.
    Thanks a lot, I usually do google the phone number, now I can google the images for additional info. Thank you. Stay safe.

Example

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden9  [View Original Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Shamless1  [View Original Post]
    Had a interesting morning chasing my tail in a circle. Asian girl finally contacts me but she thought I was near her but turns out she is in several states away. So ok coo, no worries.

But mister happy still wants to hook up with someone So I ask her hey you have a friend close by in this state. She finally agrees to help and sends me to her friends we chat account.

And thinks we can hook up. I contact her and she says ok and gives me directions to her place Sounds good so far what could go wrong here? Welllllllllllllllllllll she directs me to the parking lot.

Of a 7/11 so I text her back and tells her I am here (probably a 2 call going on here) and she says OH I don't TAKE CASH FROM STRANGERS I NEED ITUNE CARDS.

I tell her hey everyone knows the Itune scam and fuck you!!

So the lesson here is when you google the address make sure it is not a 7/11 LOL.
    Should not be CVS also .

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi, how do you google search the images, can you elaborate on it please? Thank you! Stay safe!!
    All you do is right-click the image and click search on Google. Then whatever Links come up you click around and read about it and use your own common sense to judge whether they are real or not. A lot of times the pictures will come back to some model's page. And obviously then you know it's not a real advertisement.

I'm so surprised so many people don't know how to do this.

Asian Itunes strike again

Had a interesting morning chasing my tail in a circle. Asian girl finally contacts me but she thought I was near her but turns out she is in several states away. So ok coo, no worries.

But mister happy still wants to hook up with someone So I ask her hey you have a friend close by in this state. She finally agrees to help and sends me to her friends we chat account.

And thinks we can hook up. I contact her and she says ok and gives me directions to her place Sounds good so far what could go wrong here? Welllllllllllllllllllll she directs me to the parking lot.

Of a 7/11 so I text her back and tells her I am here (probably a 2 call going on here) and she says OH I don't TAKE CASH FROM STRANGERS I NEED ITUNE CARDS.

I tell her hey everyone knows the Itune scam and fuck you!!

So the lesson here is when you google the address make sure it is not a 7/11 LOL.

Posting Limitations