Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Bang a Milf
Buttons on USASG
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 377 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Smoke Screen

Even Swap

Quote Originally Posted by AsianSeeker77  [View Original Post]
    Some asian grandmars are hot, !
    You can have my share of the grandmas. How about if I take your share of the grandaughters, providing they are of age?

Reports

AsianSeeker77

Grandma

Quote Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney  [View Original Post]
    I hope you aren't referring to the grandma's on the 1st floor. But I have a feeling you are. No offense you got to be extremely desperate to go for them.
    Some asian grandmars are hot, !

Reports

SlumerVillin96

RIP OFF Alert Spanish Princess Selena 1-857-308-6926

Watch out for this one.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...lents/28813722

Pictures are not her. She looks heavy and was clearly stoned or drunk when I saw her. Grabbed money and ran. Total bait and switch, and will rob you. AVOID!

Hey Gentlemen  ★128142;here just for you! 9733;62545;10024;My sexy frame, Exotic✦ looks, & bubbly personality will be sure to put you at ease & leave you stress FREE! If you're looking for elegance, class & beauty then I'm the one for you!! I'm friendly EXTREMELY SWEET GENUINE& DISCREET Upscale Serious Gents only Treat Yourself to Heaven on Earth. YOU DESERVE This LATIN GETAWAY!10022;Selena 1-857-308-6926.

Poster's age: 22.

Location: Boston / Camb / Brook, OUTCALLS All Over *Any city.

Post I'd: 28813722 boston.

Reports

Jariles10

Time Wasted

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has had a decent time with this cutie, please post or pm if you would rather. Thanks.
    Lives in an apt building in the Q. Left me hangin in the lobby buzzing her apt TWICE. Apologetic and said she was showering to get ready for me. She used the exact same excuse both times. Never again.

Reports

Ccup2

Becca on sooth shore

Looking for info on this one. Have never seen an ad posted for her. Supposedly in the Weymouth area. 160 for hour. no hits on google image or tinyeye or hits on ph number

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...becca/26069111

Reports

RCrestwood

Nissa and May

I am going to start saving my milk money!

Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I am not normally interested in having two girls at once. I did make an exception several months ago and it was with May who I know well and Nissa who I met for the first time. I had a wonderful time with the two together. That is a treat worth splurging on.

Reports

Dh1610

Try them together

I am not normally interested in having two girls at once. I did make an exception several months ago and it was with May who I know well and Nissa who I met for the first time. I had a wonderful time with the two together. That is a treat worth splurging on.

Quote Originally Posted by RCrestwood  [View Original Post]
    I have seen ads for Nissa and May for awhile and I finally emailed their madam and went through the screening process. Boy am I glad I did. I had a dream that I met with a tight little woman who really new her way around a bed and a massage table. The dream started standing and DFK, then to DATY with FIV, then to 69 and 4 or 5 other positions. I was dreamining and almost slipped in to a coma. Yee ha! Then with 30 minutes left in this dream I got a great back massage. This was an incredible experience. I met May on the way out and might give her a call next time. I will sleep well tonight.

Reports

TasteHerpie

Apartment after closing.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney  [View Original Post]
    I hope you aren't referring to the grandma's on the 1st floor. But I have a feeling you are. No offense you got to be extremely desperate to go for them.
    Ahhhh. No that would be the 2nd fl.

Reports

Nails D

Kali

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman818  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Can you direct me to a busty provider with good reviews?
    Based upon ThE otheR site reviews, Kali is well worth the visit. She's in Tooksbury now. Please note, I have not visited myself.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...iewed/28645428

Reports

Smoke Screen

Anna aka Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I posted this quick report to the wrong forum- FYI I had arranged for an hr today w Anna aka Jessie (who had great pics and decent reviews over ThERe). Made contact a week in advance and confirmed by PM the day in advance. She prefers texting.

Then today, complete radio silence on both #s she's posted to BP. Zip. Nada. I waited an hour even. And it's COLD out there.

I noticed she's getting more indifferent / worse reviews. She and her pimp must be zonked or something. Caveat emptor, brothers. Some of you may already have sampled. Others, look elsewhere for your spinner fun.

"sweet and petite and what a treat quincy 8 fiv 7 2361187 - 19".

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...61187/27968186
    If anyone has had a decent time with this cutie, please post or pm if you would rather. Thanks.

Reports

TurnOverHoney

Apartment after closing

Quote Originally Posted by TasteHerpie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I have to agree! There are more places in Q town that provide this kind of service in an apartment type setting.
    These type of ads are all over BP. What is the point to your post. There is a woman in Q that owns an AMP that also provides such services at her apartment. If you call for an amp appointment and its close to the closing time she will 1147 ask you if you want to come see her at her place. Digits that I spelled out are or should be familiar to anyone who regularly reads the massage reviews.

Reports

RocketMan818

Busty provider wanted

Hey guys. Can you direct me to a busty provider with good reviews?

Reports

RCrestwood

Nissa in the Northwest

I have seen ads for Nissa and May for awhile and I finally emailed their madam and went through the screening process. Boy am I glad I did. I had a dream that I met with a tight little woman who really new her way around a bed and a massage table. The dream started standing and DFK, then to DATY with FIV, then to 69 and 4 or 5 other positions. I was dreamining and almost slipped in to a coma. Yee ha! Then with 30 minutes left in this dream I got a great back massage. This was an incredible experience. I met May on the way out and might give her a call next time. I will sleep well tonight.

Reports

Jolem

Anna / Jessie in Quincy. Color Her Unreliable / No Show

Sorry I posted this quick report to the wrong forum- FYI I had arranged for an hr today w Anna aka Jessie (who had great pics and decent reviews over ThERe). Made contact a week in advance and confirmed by PM the day in advance. She prefers texting.

Then today, complete radio silence on both #s she's posted to BP. Zip. Nada. I waited an hour even. And it's COLD out there.

I noticed she's getting more indifferent / worse reviews. She and her pimp must be zonked or something. Caveat emptor, brothers. Some of you may already have sampled. Others, look elsewhere for your spinner fun.

"sweet and petite and what a treat quincy 8 fiv 7 2361187 - 19".

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...61187/27968186

Reports

Bk British 01
    Had the pleasure of hanging with Izabella 617-XXX-1241 most recently. Her pictures are accurate except that her hair is a little darker. She is a complete experience from her conversation on the phone until I left the hotel room. I will most certainly repeat and recommend her. GFE with complete sensuality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations