+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TheBro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotcarl76  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    $. 6.

Her half hour is $. 4 so I went a bit higher.

Reports

Hotcarl76

Donation

Quote Originally Posted by TheBro  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. Link again for those that didn't see it: http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...47-24/15637067.

-She was nearly an hour and a half late. We agreed to 6:50 PM. Twenty minutes later I asked if she needed directions, and she said she was using GPS. After some back and forth she wound up calling for directions, noting she was at a coffee place 5 minutes from my place. 10 minutes later I asked what was up, and she said she decided to get coffee at said place. 10 minutes after that she finally showed up. I noticed someone dropped her off so maybe the driver is the reason for the lateness.

-As others have said she is very slow about answering texts. I noticed she had a nice smartphone but she seemed to get 2-3 texts during our session. Maybe she's just super busy and thus can't answer in a timely fashion. Still I thought it was annoying, as I was already on edge considering she was the first person I've seen.

-Brunette, pretty green eyes, nice body; boobs aren't big, decent ass, great legs. Has some acne issues on her forehead and multiple body tattoos.

-Started with oral (uncovered. I should have asked for covered but she looks / seems clean). Tried to do doggy but she was too tight, so we did cowgirl to loosen her up. Then some doggy followed by oral.

-She offers CIM.

-NOT a clock watcher. Towards the end I wound up asking if my time was up, and we quickly negotiated an extra 5-10 min since I was close to finishing.

Overall she's very nice, and while I could tell she was very nervous at the start (as was I), once she realized everything was fine she opened up. Face is kind of ehh but the body is nice. I could tell she smokes but the smell wasn't overwhelming. I'd definitely see her again. We joked around a bit afterwards as she got dressed.
    What was the damage?

Reports

SpartaAbra

Erin

I was unaware of exposingjohns.com - that is some seriously scary sh*t. Thank you for the tip. You are entirely correct, you should never contact anyone for the first time via a text from your regular phone, or even regular email address, but especially text. It would be quite easy for their software to instantly search your phone number against reverse-lookup databases, and worse yet, match you to your facebook (or other social media) account to find pictures of you, and be able to contact your friends list. So again, thank you very much for this tip. This is bad news for legitimate providers who prefer to schedule via text, but, I would have to recommend passing on any ads that ask to be contacted first that way.

However, just having seen Erin again last night, I can assure you she is very real and not a bot from India. I have to assume you contacted a number of ads with the same greeting, and one of those happened to be an exposingjohns number. Erin has a regular full time job as well as taking classes, so if she doesn't get back to you right away, don't freak.

Reports

TheBro
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyVegas  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I sent a text asking for photo. Got one back, body shot only. Looks good. Is sporadic about answering texts, and hasn't quoted a rate yet. Would definitely like to see her if I knew she was legit.
    I saw her last night. Link again for those that didn't see it: http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...47-24/15637067.

-She was nearly an hour and a half late. We agreed to 6:50 PM. Twenty minutes later I asked if she needed directions, and she said she was using GPS. After some back and forth she wound up calling for directions, noting she was at a coffee place 5 minutes from my place. 10 minutes later I asked what was up, and she said she decided to get coffee at said place. 10 minutes after that she finally showed up. I noticed someone dropped her off so maybe the driver is the reason for the lateness.

-As others have said she is very slow about answering texts. I noticed she had a nice smartphone but she seemed to get 2-3 texts during our session. Maybe she's just super busy and thus can't answer in a timely fashion. Still I thought it was annoying, as I was already on edge considering she was the first person I've seen.

-Brunette, pretty green eyes, nice body; boobs aren't big, decent ass, great legs. Has some acne issues on her forehead and multiple body tattoos.

-Started with oral (uncovered. I should have asked for covered but she looks / seems clean). Tried to do doggy but she was too tight, so we did cowgirl to loosen her up. Then some doggy followed by oral.

-She offers CIM.

-NOT a clock watcher. Towards the end I wound up asking if my time was up, and we quickly negotiated an extra 5-10 min since I was close to finishing.

Overall she's very nice, and while I could tell she was very nervous at the start (as was I), once she realized everything was fine she opened up. Face is kind of ehh but the body is nice. I could tell she smokes but the smell wasn't overwhelming. I'd definitely see her again. We joked around a bit afterwards as she got dressed.

Reports

Jonny Vegas
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I sent a text asking for photo. Got one back, body shot only. Looks good. Is sporadic about answering texts, and hasn't quoted a rate yet. Would definitely like to see her if I knew she was legit.

Reports

TheBro
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieDagger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a new number for Aubrey / Aubree of Belleville and Ann Arbor fame?

Her previous was 734.XXX. 5425 but I've been out of state for a bit and that ones no longer functional.

Thanks!
    Pretty sure it's here: http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...47-24/15637067.

Reports

Richie Dagger

Aubrey New Number?

Anybody got a new number for Aubrey / Aubree of Belleville and Ann Arbor fame?

Her previous was 734.657. 5425 but I've been out of state for a bit and that ones no longer functional.

Thanks!

Reports

Braskeyb

Lacy

Gents,

Headed your way in a few weeks. Any intel on her?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...cy-28/16969344

Couldn't tell if this was the same Lacy referenced on here awhile ago. Feel free to PM.

-BB.

Reports

Lincoln1983
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

This is why we have the report post button, if you have an issue please use it.

A2

Reports

Jugadoro
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Had a totally different experience.
    The ad says "Contact me through text so we can get together and see where to go from there. ".

Did that and my latest burner number appeared on exposingjohns.com.

My hunting around for new contacts in Ann Arbor and Toledo has resulted in every one of my burner numbers being poached for that extortion site. If you have resisted using burner numbers, now is the time to just do it.

Reports

AllwaysLookin

Information

Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Can you please elaborate?

Reports

PoppnU

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaAbra  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Erin in Ypsi tonight.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...us-33/16808230

WOW. She's brand new to this, that was her very first post a week ago. Pics are very real, and very recent. Likes to be contacted by text first. If she thinks you're a weirdo (and she's had a few so far), you probably won't hear back from her. Quoted me 60 for half hour massage, and 100 with grand finale. I needed to take a quick shower at her hotel room first, and only a few steps out this gorgeous little firecracker attacked me before any massage could ever take place. Maybe she guessed I couldn't have cared less about that anyway. Her breasts are incredible, though she did confess they aren't real. Also couldn't have cared less. She does smoke, but is trying to switch to the e-cigs. If you remember Vanessa Vixen, she has a similar personality, but with an even better body. Can't wait to repeat.

Reports

SpartaAbra

Erin

Took a chance on Erin in Ypsi tonight.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...us-33/16808230

WOW. She's brand new to this, that was her very first post a week ago. Pics are very real, and very recent. Likes to be contacted by text first. If she thinks you're a weirdo (and she's had a few so far), you probably won't hear back from her. Quoted me 60 for half hour massage, and 100 with grand finale. I needed to take a quick shower at her hotel room first, and only a few steps out this gorgeous little firecracker attacked me before any massage could ever take place. Maybe she guessed I couldn't have cared less about that anyway. Her breasts are incredible, though she did confess they aren't real. Also couldn't have cared less. She does smoke, but is trying to switch to the e-cigs. If you remember Vanessa Vixen, she has a similar personality, but with an even better body. Can't wait to repeat.

Reports

PoppnU

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    If that is really her in the pics, she's smokin' hot.
    Saw her almost 2 yrs ago in A2. Great body. Nice enough girl. Liked her kitty licked. Was pretty vocal which was kinda hot. Ok cowgirl. Everything.

Covered. Promised msog when we talked on the phone but different story when the donation was handed over. No dfk if I remember correctly Ok.

Time. Decided to call her again a few months back but she was really short and rude on the phone aside from the fact she had no recollection of our.

Meeting. Have had better luck with others since then. She was cheaper back then about 2 benz and a grant for the hr which I thought was too much.

For her performance. Definitely wouldn't drop 3 bennies especially since there are other ones out there like O'reilley and others on NR for same amnt or less.

Reports

Improven

Aced orals

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaAbra  [View Original Post]
    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...se-22/16616522

A BBW, but very cute face. Saw her for a short stay and left quite happy. Can't vouch for her FS skills yet, but aced her orals.
    But failed English.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations