Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Recommendations?

Hey guys, I'll be in 2 a one day next week, and hoping to sample a local lady while I'm there. Here's what I'm looking for, hopefully you gentlemen can give me a couple suggestions. I'm looking for a petite young lady, not necessarily a spinner because I like some curves, but not into bbw. Most important, she must have top-notch oral skills and offer BBBJ. I'm something of a BJ addict, and usually that's all I get. If I'm going to go FS, it's for greek, so a girl who does greek in addition to a great BBBJ would be a nice bonus. Any help is greatly appreciated. Be safe guys.

Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel402  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Trin just before she left. She told me that some guy had tried to rip her off earlier that day. When I happened to mention this to Chris by Email the next day, she said it was BS, and got very ticked about it. Apparently not the first time that Trin had told clients made-up stories. I think that might have been the last straw, as Trin was gone that day, or the day after.

My impression is that Chris might be wanting to ease out of the active part of the business, and would like to groom / mentor a younger partner. I don't know what her arrangement was with Trin, but it seemed like more of a partnership than a competition.
    I never had the opportunity to see Chris, as Trin was just my type. I only saw her once back in December, but had such a good time I planned on seeing her about once a month. I am sure Chris wouldn't want to give up trinitys contact info, especially if they had a falling out. Been looking for her in all the right places, as she has to be money hungry. But no avail. If anyone sees her, drop a pm, as there are a few of us looking to support her college tuition. LOL.

If Chris is working on a new stable horse, she should probably get on that quick. I do know that trinity saud Chris daughter had recently moved out, and she wanted to rent the room From Chris. Maybe her daughter moved back?

Chris, Trin, etc.

I had a session with Trin just before she left. She told me that some guy had tried to rip her off earlier that day. When I happened to mention this to Chris by Email the next day, she said it was BS, and got very ticked about it. Apparently not the first time that Trin had told clients made-up stories. I think that might have been the last straw, as Trin was gone that day, or the day after.

My impression is that Chris might be wanting to ease out of the active part of the business, and would like to groom / mentor a younger partner. I don't know what her arrangement was with Trin, but it seemed like more of a partnership than a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRedWing  [View Original Post]
    Saw Chris last week. $140 flat / massage / BBBJ / FS. Safe location. Had read reviews that she rushed clients, but not with me. Guess it's YMMV or maybe she's taking a different approach now that Trinity has left. I did notice Chris has a new roommate who she introduced as being 'between jobs. ' I wonder if she's interested in the same line of work. But even if she is, how awkward would that be to book her through Chris? Maybe that's why Trinity is no longer there, because she took too many clients from Chris.

Visiting

Hey guys, I wanted to get a little help on a provider in your area. These two look borderline legit / scam and I'm hoping someone has had dreams of them and can tell me if they would repeat.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...78090/28579129

Curvy Chris has new roommate

Saw Chris last week. $140 flat / massage / BBBJ / FS. Safe location. Had read reviews that she rushed clients, but not with me. Guess it's YMMV or maybe she's taking a different approach now that Trinity has left. I did notice Chris has a new roommate who she introduced as being 'between jobs. ' I wonder if she's interested in the same line of work. But even if she is, how awkward would that be to book her through Chris? Maybe that's why Trinity is no longer there, because she took too many clients from Chris.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by FourWdGreg  [View Original Post]
    By all means, don't forget to leave reviews on her ads.
    What are you trying to say? RTFF.

Don't forget to leave her reviews

By all means, don't forget to leave reviews on her ads.

Hawaiian bombshell

Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushMP  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about taking the plunge. Been seeing her post for awhile in the area. Is anyone familiar with her?

Will report back. Quoted 1. 5 for hh.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...shell/28195289
    Any luck? Would like to check her out.

Re: Bad Day

Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Sincy. That is how you post a link so it won't disappear. That should help keep some guys safe.
    Looks like she's still advertising.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...55372/28298393

Bad Day -- Robber

Quote Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner  [View Original Post]
    http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...2/28169211This afternoon I discovered why it is best to proceed with caution. I didn't, and now I am one Benjamin and one Andrew Jackson lighter, having at least emerged unscathed due only to the restraint shown by her "protection. " She is very attractive in person, more so than in the pictures. She met me at my car and wanted to go to a store. I took her there and even gave her twenty to spend. She claimed she'd been beaten up by four guys the night before. She was on the phone inside the store the whole time. She seemed languid in a hazy, drug induced manner the entire time. Anyways, we get back to her incall across from the plasma center in Ypsilanti. She has assured me that we would be alone. We go into her apartment, and the door is unlocked. I asked her why it was unlocked, and she replied that she wasn't afraid of anybody in a dismissive way. She opens the door, and the room smells like marijuana and a more damaging substance, and she tries to get me to follow her. I begin my room check, which she tries to prevent me from making, and around the corner are two guys waiting. Just standing there. I try to leave, and my date blocks the door with her body. She seems disappointed, and tells the guys I am a nice one or something. I think ambush, and being a non-violent, appeasing chickenshit I pay her. In the defense of the guys, they just stood there and said that if I didn't do anything I didn't have to pay her. But I jokingly asked if they would like some money as well, which again in their defense they didn't take. The girl, when she had her money, moved away from the door, and I Carl Lewised my way back to my shitty car. Sad, because the girl was really pretty.
    Thanks Sincy. That is how you post a link so it won't disappear. That should help keep some guys safe.

Trinity

I saw Trinity at Curvy Chris place about a month back. I called the other day to inquire and was told that she is no longer there, Chris had to kick her to the curb. Does anyone have contact information for her?

Thanks and be safe.

JQP.

Please somehow let us know who this is it really could have been dangerous for you or some other person.

Robbed

Sorry to hear that. Make sure to post in the rip off section.

She wasn't home alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner  [View Original Post]
    http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...2/28169211This afternoon I discovered why it is best to proceed with caution. I didn't, and now I am one Benjamin and one Andrew Jackson lighter, having at least emerged unscathed due only to the restraint shown by her "protection. " She is very attractive in person, more so than in the pictures. She met me at my car and wanted to go to a store. I took her there and even gave her twenty to spend. She claimed she'd been beaten up by four guys the night before. She was on the phone inside the store the whole time. She seemed languid in a hazy, drug induced manner the entire time. Anyways, we get back to her incall across from the plasma center in Ypsilanti. She has assured me that we would be alone. We go into her apartment, and the door is unlocked. I asked her why it was unlocked, and she replied that she wasn't afraid of anybody in a dismissive way. She opens the door, and the room smells like marijuana and a more damaging substance, and she tries to get me to follow her. I begin my room check, which she tries to prevent me from making, and around the corner are two guys waiting. Just standing there. I try to leave, and my date blocks the door with her body. She seems disappointed, and tells the guys I am a nice one or something. I think ambush, and being a non-violent, appeasing chickenshit I pay her. In the defense of the guys, they just stood there and said that if I didn't do anything I didn't have to pay her. But I jokingly asked if they would like some money as well, which again in their defense they didn't take. The girl, when she had her money, moved away from the door, and I Carl Lewised my way back to my shitty car. Sad, because the girl was really pretty.
    http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...horny/28254215

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations