Fetish Hookup

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TheBro

April

Any info on this lady? Seems like a nice bbw.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...nding/17124989

Reports

Jimmygre

Secret breeze

Quote Originally Posted by Improven  [View Original Post]
    Who is little secret, I think I remember her ads, but never tried. Is it worth?

In response to your inquiry, look into massage breeze.
    Little Secret is now Danity Kane on NR.

She is real and she is very nice and friendly, but I like variety. For me, I like Secret, but to each their own.

I have tried Breeze, but just got a standard HE. I should try her again to see if I can get a BJ.

Reports

Hap Hunter

Any Intel

[Deleted by Admin]

The link was broke, try again

A2

Reports

Moonlight Gam
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro  [View Original Post]
    I know there are posts on her from some time ago. Most of them were pretty negative, if I recall, correctly, and I may not. Too bad, because she looks pretty good.

Reports

Moonlight Gam
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Did not offer FS and I did not request it.
    I saw her once, and she didn't offer it to me, either, not that that is what I was looking for. I opted for the hour w / BJ for extra. I asked about mutual oral and she declined. There are reports on this forum that FS can be had.

My major complaint about her is that there was nothing particularly erotic about the massage, and when it came time for the finish, she was all about getting me off as quickly as possible (which, unfortunately for me, is pretty quickly). She also then asked me for a ride to the bank. Against my better judgment, I did it, but I was concerned the whole time I would be seen by someone I knew.

Reports

Improven
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmygre  [View Original Post]
    I default to Danity Kane / little secret. It's easy and she's great, but I'd like some variety.

If anyone has recommendations in A2 or Ypsi, let me know. You can PM me if you want.

Thanks in advance.

J.
    Who is little secret, I think I remember her ads, but never tried. Is it worth?

In response to your inquiry, look into massage breeze.

Reports

Rjhhhhh

Reports

Rjhhhhh

Digit or link for this

Im very interested
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hoekiller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone keep the pics of the girls that you see as trophies? I do all the time. I'm just wondering if I'm weird. Would some of you be willing to share some of your "trophies"? Especially from years back? It can be like trading baseball cards.

Like for instance my favorite all time is Sammy.

Attachment 306181Attachment 306182 Attachment 306183 Attachment 306184.

I always had a good time with her. I even smoked a blunt while she did skull work on mini-me after she rolled it for me.

Reports

PoppnU

Same girl

Quote Originally Posted by HotDogg61  [View Original Post]
    I saw this beauty about a month ago, but haven't seen her since:

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ak-21/17134590

If I remember correctly, it was $/ half. Given the fact that she just ghosted, I consider myself lucky. If she ever pops up again, go for it.
    I think this the same girl.

http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...mulus/17594366

Contacted her a few days back. Not exactly GFE so I passed. Can't imagine what she would allow.

She has posted on off for a while now each time with a new number if I remember.

Reports

Otto22

Re: Sexy Steph

Nice body, and I keep hearing good things about her. She doesn't offer FS?
    Did not offer FS and I did not request it.

Reports

TheBro
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    It was cold and snowing tonight and I was in the mood for incall at my hotel so I perused the BP ads. Saw Sexy Steph's ad offering to come to me for $ so I called and she was available. She arrived within 10 minutes of our appointed time, pretty impressive on such a snowy night. We chatted a bit and she was delightful. She is a student at you of M, a Haitian immigrant. She explained my choices: 1 hr massage, 45 massage and HJ, or 30 minute massage and BBBJ, all nude. I chose the BJ. She started with a good back massage using a little olive oil. After I was loose I turned over and she began the BBBJ. She allowed me to touch but initially all I could reach was her boobs. Pretty nice but I was having some difficulty "rising to the occasion. " We solved that problem by moving so I had access to her pussy. Great clit and she was getting pretty wet. That was all I required for lift off. I was relaxed and a happy man! I am not able to copy / paste her BP address but her heading was "Nude Exotic Erotic Massage. " Her phone is (734) 224-8439. Attachment 352594. Here is a photo of her gorgeous body.
    Nice body, and I keep hearing good things about her. She doesn't offer FS?

Reports

Otto22

Sexy Steph

It was cold and snowing tonight and I was in the mood for incall at my hotel so I perused the BP ads. Saw Sexy Steph's ad offering to come to me for $ so I called and she was available. She arrived within 10 minutes of our appointed time, pretty impressive on such a snowy night. We chatted a bit and she was delightful. She is a student at you of M, a Haitian immigrant. She explained my choices: 1 hr massage, 45 massage and HJ, or 30 minute massage and BBBJ, all nude. I chose the BJ. She started with a good back massage using a little olive oil. After I was loose I turned over and she began the BBBJ. She allowed me to touch but initially all I could reach was her boobs. Pretty nice but I was having some difficulty "rising to the occasion. " We solved that problem by moving so I had access to her pussy. Great clit and she was getting pretty wet. That was all I required for lift off. I was relaxed and a happy man! I am not able to copy / paste her BP address but her heading was "Nude Exotic Erotic Massage. " Her phone is (734) 224-8439. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	503
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	352594. Here is a photo of her gorgeous body.

Reports

SeMichman

Agreed

Her pics are fake so I'd say you lucked out.
    When I contact a woman, potentially to give her money, and she's that much of a *****, I never feel bad about moving on. I don't need to be put on a pedestal; basic friendliness would have worked just fine. For whatever reason she (apparently) couldn't figure that out; and (apparently) she thought insulting me was the best way to make money off me.

Reports

Jimmygre

Help in Ann Arbor

The pickings in Ann Arbor are usually slim. There are some legit providers that come and go, but my availability is hit or miss so I can't connect with many of them.

All I'm looking for is a simple incall BBBJ w / COF or CIM. I don't want to spend any more than 50. I know there are SW's, but I am not real comfortable with that and the stroll in Ypsi is a complete crap shoot. I'd even take a massage with a French ending.

I default to Danity Kane / little secret. It's easy and she's great, but I'd like some variety.

If anyone has recommendations in A2 or Ypsi, let me know. You can PM me if you want.

Thanks in advance.

J.

Reports

Jimmygre

Candy. Dearborn

She's been posting for years. She is almost always outcall that is why I haven't seen her. I actually had one set up, but I had to back out about 2 hours before the appt.

I recall some old reviews. Search for Candy in Dearborn. For some reason I've always wanted to try her out. Her pics have changed, but it has always been the same girl. I know that there were some legit reviews or else I wouldn't have set up that Outcall date a few years back.

I haven't seen anything new on her in a few years though.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations