Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TheBrad69
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike27L  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

I have a UTR chick in Westland that is in need of some cash. She is about 40, blond, a cup, very slim. I have seen her a couple of times for a fantastic BJ. If you are a trusted senior, and want to give her a try, send me a PM.

Mike.
    Mike, your inbox is full.

Reports

DawgFromHell

Ole Faithful

Went by an checked out Ms. Chris an company; in the past I had her duo partner, this time I splurged an tried them both, $$$ for the hour well worth it will repeat.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ed-31/16318605

Reports

Mike27L
    Hey guys!

I have a UTR chick in Westland that is in need of some cash. She is about 40, blond, a cup, very slim. I have seen her a couple of times for a fantastic BJ. If you are a trusted senior, and want to give her a try, send me a PM.

Mike.

Reports

CarGuy63

Russian cream

So I was here in Ann Arbor for the night and I was not getting any responses from any ladies. I saw the listing below and at first disregarded it as I found no other listings for the number. I finally called and to my surprise, not only was she quite real but she was staying in a no tell right across the street from my hotel. I was still a bit leary and went through a number of checks but when she let me in the room I was faced with one of the best looking young woman that I have ever encountered. Kind of distant though and not what I would call GFE, but just the visual of her riding on top was worth it. Seniors can pm for more details.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ay-24/16524103

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Curvy Chris
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Reports

LookOut721

QT pie

I seen her several time always a good time with her yes very thin but knows how to provide I always leave happy.

Reports

Kenzowilluta

QT pie. Yea sure.

I went to see another pro and this one was there.

I didn't do anything with her, but she looks like she has downs. Very and almost unhealthy thin. Maybe she is a great provider, but if she ever arrived at my doorstep I would for sure not open it.

Be safe gents.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...rm-37/15975672

Reports

Muffmonster469

Sherry

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ry-23/16431294

Went and saw this one last night in A2 about 1 am. Paid 60 for a quick 1/2 and 1/2 session. She is a good sport, very sweet, and potential repeat. She is a bigger girl, body is a 6, face a 7, and tits an 8. I'm telling you, I made her earn her money when I bent her over, and she took the pounding like a champ, even seemed to get into it. When I left, I saw her roommate / handler in the front seat of his car waiting for me to exit, but he gave me no hassle.

Reports

Trugrit

My favorite came out that way today. I'm sad but figured I'd show some live

Reports

BillCo

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had the opportunity to dream of this one?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ss-24/16068045
    Looks like she changed her name to Sarah. Haven't heard from anyone yet on her, has anyone dreamed of her?

Reports

Kenzowilluta

I seen her years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmygre  [View Original Post]
    I went to her once. I got no extras. No teasing, not anything. Even the massage was only so so. Don't get the hot towel, it's just her draping warm wet washcloths over your back instead of actually massaging you.

She made me take a shower first. I laid down un draped and she draped me. While I was laying there, her housekeeper came in so she had to give her instructions on what she wanted cleaned.

I have a feeling you may get to a basic HJ extra after many visits, but I agree with the other commenter. She is a Hippie who thinks she is holistically healing you. Plus her rates are too high. Give me Karen, Exquisite or Breeze any day.
    I seen her on the first visit, she but a cover on me and proceeded to give me a he. The appointment was a 1 am. But yea the hot towel, even back then was a waste. I even gave her a hot towel massage. Yea, I seen her in a pinch. So I actually seen her 4 times prior to her damn price sky rocketing!

Reports

In Duh Know
    Quote Originally Posted by Improven  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, I'd like to thank every one for their good feedback, RE esalen massage. With no guarantee of ANY extras, my pocket book could do a lot better, and my balls much happier. I'm always looking for an affordable deal, and so far the BP hasn't been to fruitful, as it used to be. There was one ad, which I'm sure was for a girl who used to be a walker, 100 $ in / out (http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-27/14964979).

If anyone has some regulars they highly recommend, budgetable and loveable, I'm open to suggestions.

Stay safe and stay happy!

Imp.
    I tried that girl and she was a total be**ch! Showed up over an hour late and was whining that it was so far from her hood (Detroit). She then proceeded to whine about her discounted rate (which she quoted over the phone). Her incessive whining just killed the mood. I decided to cut my losses and told her to leave. She then proceeded to ask me for a TIP!! I told her to hit the road. She told me next time to give her a 3 hr notice before she would come out again. Right! Like that's going to happen.

Definitely. Definitely avoid this one.

Reports

Improven

Thanks to all

Firstly, I'd like to thank every one for their good feedback, RE esalen massage. With no guarantee of ANY extras, my pocket book could do a lot better, and my balls much happier. I'm always looking for an affordable deal, and so far the BP hasn't been to fruitful, as it used to be. There was one ad, which I'm sure was for a girl who used to be a walker, 100 $ in / out (http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-27/14964979).

If anyone has some regulars they highly recommend, budgetable and loveable, I'm open to suggestions.

Stay safe and stay happy!

Imp.

Reports

Jimmygre

Esalen Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Improven  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at this provider. Debating what is available. The only report that comes close to this description is a post from 2012. Wondered if anyone here has anything to say differently?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...al-45/14711247
    I went to her once. I got no extras. No teasing, not anything. Even the massage was only so so. Don't get the hot towel, it's just her draping warm wet washcloths over your back instead of actually massaging you.

She made me take a shower first. I laid down un draped and she draped me. While I was laying there, her housekeeper came in so she had to give her instructions on what she wanted cleaned.

I have a feeling you may get to a basic HJ extra after many visits, but I agree with the other commenter. She is a Hippie who thinks she is holistically healing you. Plus her rates are too high. Give me Karen, Exquisite or Breeze any day.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations