Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PoppnU

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    If that is really her in the pics, she's smokin' hot.
    Saw her almost 2 yrs ago in A2. Great body. Nice enough girl. Liked her kitty licked. Was pretty vocal which was kinda hot. Ok cowgirl. Everything.

Covered. Promised msog when we talked on the phone but different story when the donation was handed over. No dfk if I remember correctly Ok.

Time. Decided to call her again a few months back but she was really short and rude on the phone aside from the fact she had no recollection of our.

Meeting. Have had better luck with others since then. She was cheaper back then about 2 benz and a grant for the hr which I thought was too much.

For her performance. Definitely wouldn't drop 3 bennies especially since there are other ones out there like O'reilley and others on NR for same amnt or less.

Reports

Improven

Aced orals

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaAbra  [View Original Post]
    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...se-22/16616522

A BBW, but very cute face. Saw her for a short stay and left quite happy. Can't vouch for her FS skills yet, but aced her orals.
    But failed English.

Reports

John3030
    If that is really her in the pics, she's smokin' hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    Tried to research, didn't find anything here.

Any takers?

300 ?

Thanks in advance.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...dy-33/16204145

Reports

Road King #1
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartaAbra  [View Original Post]

A BBW, but very cute face. Saw her for a short stay and left quite happy. Can't vouch for her FS skills yet, but aced her orals.
    I am pretty sure that is the same Molly that hung out by Speedway. 20 and well worth it. Does she have apt. Now, or still car date?

Reports

SpartaAbra

Molly

Reports

FarmerPete

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce2345  [View Original Post]
    My apologies. In my haste to report, I screwed up the USAG system. . 5 only.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

Reports

Bruce2345

Re: Massage Breeze

Quote Originally Posted by LakelVr  [View Original Post]
    You dropped one hundred fifty for her?
    My apologies. In my haste to report, I screwed up the USAG system. . 5 only.

Reports

LakelVr
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce2345  [View Original Post]
    Was in your fair city recently and saw Massage Breeze, after reading reviews (and getting a helping PM). If I was local, I'd see her often.

She's an interesting lady who worked with me to find a time slot, and I enjoyed my one hour. Massage was more like a rub, but no problem there. Ending was a nice surprise. $. 5 plus a tip, which she deserved.

PM is OK.

Be well, guys.
    You dropped one hundred fifty for her?

Reports

Bruce2345

Massage Breeze

Was in your fair city recently and saw Massage Breeze, after reading reviews (and getting a helping PM). If I was local, I'd see her often.

She's an interesting lady who worked with me to find a time slot, and I enjoyed my one hour. Massage was more like a rub, but no problem there. Ending was a nice surprise. $. 5 plus a tip, which she deserved.

PM is OK.

Be well, guys.

Reports

SeMichman

Cannot Recommend

Accidentally put this in the wrong place:

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...-l-23/16419677

Pics are accurate but not worth it. Ran at least 45 minutes late and then acted like there was something wrong when I pointed it out. I should have cancelled there and then. She had a terrible attitude and I was quite happy to see her leave.

Reports

SeMichman

I Like Her

Quote Originally Posted by TheBro  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice although it's been at least year since the last time. Both encounters went very well. At that time she was a very nice young lady. I have no idea what she is like now. But she is real and the pics are accurate. I have contacted her a couple times the past few months but not been able to work anything out. She seems busier now.

Reports

PoppnU

Raven / Cayenne

Anyone hooked up with her lately?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...en-34/12335593

Pics look a little old.

Used to see her on a regular basis a while back but last time I saw her she was flying the friendly skies, looked malnourished and had some hygiene issues which.

Made me cut the dream short.

Though I do have to say that I did have some quality sessions with her in the past when she was less of a junkie.

Been thinking about giving her another try was wondering if anyone had dreamt of her as of late.

Thanks.

Reports

BornBig

Well

Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    What makes her worth the money? I've spent $$50 on some that I question are worth the money. $$ on a duo in the past. Now that's worth the money.
    Drama free, upscale locations, super clean, super fun, no clock watching. Into it too, professional in any word.

Reports

QuestForFun
    Quote Originally Posted by LakelVr  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest that you TOFT and then report back to us since you have never posted previously. That's how it normally works on the board.
    I believe she's already been reviewed here. In this section.

Reports

LakelVr
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest that you TOFT and then report back to us since you have never posted previously. That's how it normally works on the board.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations