instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Not Activated
    Reports

TheOnly1

Mei massage

Second time at Mei. Great, great massage by an older woman. She had some very suggestive near misses, but not extras. $65 per hour.

Reports

InSearchOfMoar
    You have the older lady or the young black chick?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakAbout  [View Original Post]
    This one is not worth it.

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/7621024

Reports

InSearchOfMoar
    Did you have the older lady or the new young black chick?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakAbout  [View Original Post]

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

Reports

SneakAbout

Carpenter And Judd. Elegant Massage Therapy

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

Reports

Levenosky

A2 Lola

Visited her other day. It took me more than 5 minutes to take her address over phone, could not understand a word from her mouth. Finally made it there and was greeted pleasantly. No doubt she is a nice sweet person (her accent may be difficult to understand but attitude is very nice) offered some water before the massage. Massage was not bad but she clothed through out in a bath robe kinda dress. On the flip massage was over with HE. During the massage roaming / groping was not welcomed but she was polite in saying "no". I had gone through the previous reports contradicting my experience. However, may not waste my time and money to put it for a test again. The only surprise was she never requested for money before the massage and after. I had to ask her how much at the end.

Reports

KittyChaser010

Jo Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Orton1000  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, But she has good reviews on another site. Typical massage with a HE.
    I just did a post on her about a week or two ago. Decent looking for her age a bit saggy. Decent massage in lingerie. Will make you sanitize your hands at least 3 times during the hour. Full hour. Charges. 3 extra for nude I declined especially at $ hr. HJ finish used away too much oil but HJ was decent. Probably wouldn't repeat. Asked for f / s or BJ. Didn't happen although YMMV. Doubt it though especially as many times I had to sanitize my hands. Good luck. Though.

Be safe out there.

Reports

Orton1000

Jo Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Nooner01  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the following provider would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot in my opinion.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ojo-55/6127999
    I have not seen her, But she has good reviews on another site. Typical massage with a HE.

Reports

Nooner01

Jojo

Any info on the following provider would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot in my opinion.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ojo-55/6127999

Reports

InSearchOfMoar

Nvm.

Stupidity got the better of me regarding "Elegant". Went back 1 page. To show my good faith, might TOFTT with her and her "apprentice".

Reports

InSearchOfMoar

Oh also.

Forgot to add,

TGTBT?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...tandlt/6453394

Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfMoar  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this? I recall reading some info about her in this thread (like her pics didn't do her justice) , but apparently there's "new personnel" on tap.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/6272450

Curious to hear more reviews about the proprietor and ANY info about the new addition would be appreciated.

Reports

InSearchOfMoar

Elegant in A2 area

Any info on this? I recall reading some info about her in this thread (like her pics didn't do her justice) , but apparently there's "new personnel" on tap.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/6272450

Curious to hear more reviews about the proprietor and ANY info about the new addition would be appreciated.

Reports

Tremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoso #2  [View Original Post]
    I answered a BP ad today.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...est-28/6945573

And had one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

I was looking forward to a new location for me and I was happy to see another 'American Massage' place available. With the location of the ad in the 'Body Rub' section it should be a given that extra's will be available.

I called ahead to set up an appointment and check on pricing and availability of the girls. I was told what the prices were and when I asked if the $10 off stated in the ad applies to all the available sessions I was told that she didn't know. I asked who was available and I was only told that it was two girls, one blonde and one brunette and both would be available. It was like pulling teeth to get that out of the gal on the phone.

I showed up at the correct time and was told that only the blonde (Mary) was available. Mary turned out to be the person I spoke to on the phone. She is an unattractive, overweight. 50'ish woman. After paying for a massage and having to remind her of the $10 discount I was shown to the room.

In the room Mary proceeded to ask me how my day was going and not 30 seconds after I answered her that it was find she asked the same question again. She took literally 5 minutes to light the many candles in the room and turn out the lights. During this time the door was wide open and I was told to go ahead and get undressed. I was still hopeful that Mary was just setting the scene and the real masseuse would be coming in.

Unfortunately Mary finally closed the door and started the massage. After asking what I would like after only 5 minutes of me on my stomach she asked for the flip. She spent almost no time on the massage and what she did do was so lackluster that I was almost happy to move on.

I shouldn't have been happy. There was absolutely nothing during this 20 minute experience that would ever make anyone happy. If I thought the massage on my stomach was lackluster then I should have waited for the flip. Never in all my years in the hobby have I ever been so disappointed with everything about a visit. After a few minutes I just got up, got dressed, and left.

So anyway I would not recommend a visit to Holistic Touch & Gifts. Ever.
    Ugh. Sorry to hear about your bad experience there. I agree. This place is the pits. I've been there twice. Never again. Once last year, I saw a blonde girl with back tattoos, which is a turnoff for me. Nice body but bad attitude. And once this year, I saw a brunette girl who had absolutely NO enthusiasm and wasn't attractive. This place is way overpriced for what they offer. Half the time it's closed. Plus, the girls seem like they have lot's of drama in their personal lives. And they aren't really that attractive. Bottom line though, is that they have bad attitudes and treat the customers poorly. Both times, I felt like I was interrupting them or bothering them to give me a massage. If they were really hot, I might chalk up the bad attitude to being stuck on themselves. But I cannot figure out why these barely attractive girls are even bothering to offer this service. I stick with Asian providers. They are usually pleasant and polite and respectful. Even if they are having a bad day.

Reports

Zoso #2

Holistic Touch & Gifts is the worst

I answered a BP ad today http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...est-28/6945573 And had one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

I was looking forward to a new location for me and I was happy to see another 'American Massage' place available. With the location of the ad in the 'Body Rub' section it should be a given that extra's will be available.

I called ahead to set up an appointment and check on pricing and availability of the girls. I was told what the prices were and when I asked if the $10 off stated in the ad applies to all the available sessions I was told that she didn't know. I asked who was available and I was only told that it was two girls, one blonde and one brunette and both would be available. It was like pulling teeth to get that out of the gal on the phone.

I showed up at the correct time and was told that only the blonde (Mary) was available. Mary turned out to be the person I spoke to on the phone. She is an unattractive, overweight. 50'ish woman. After paying for a massage and having to remind her of the $10 discount I was shown to the room.

In the room Mary proceeded to ask me how my day was going and not 30 seconds after I answered her that it was find she asked the same question again. She took literally 5 minutes to light the many candles in the room and turn out the lights. During this time the door was wide open and I was told to go ahead and get undressed. I was still hopeful that Mary was just setting the scene and the real masseuse would be coming in.

Unfortunately Mary finally closed the door and started the massage. After asking what I would like after only 5 minutes of me on my stomach she asked for the flip. She spent almost no time on the massage and what she did do was so lackluster that I was almost happy to move on.

I shouldn't have been happy. There was absolutely nothing during this 20 minute experience that would ever make anyone happy. If I thought the massage on my stomach was lackluster then I should have waited for the flip. Never in all my years in the hobby have I ever been so disappointed with everything about a visit. After a few minutes I just got up, got dressed, and left.

So anyway I would not recommend a visit to Holistic Touch & Gifts. Ever.

Reports

Kenzowilluta

Any info on this lady

Hey gents,

Has anyone ever been to Trish and what to expect or not expect. Any info would be great.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...tional/4494685

Reports

UltraDude
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmAFool  [View Original Post]
    There was a 3rd girl there for a week, but she is gone. I think it's just Yan the boss, and Nina. My experience is the same as yours, but I didn't know why. You think she read the forum?
    Nina told me that the boss could hear the squik squik squik sound that seemed to come at the end of all of Nina's massages. A friend of hers at the MP peeked at the computer records and Nina had gotten written up, qhich could be a problem for her if Uncle Leo decides to audit the place. So she's given up the fun stuff so she doesn't get deported. Last time I went you could still roam a bit but any dreams were the do-it-yourself type. Ironically, I think her massage is now better than it used to be.

Posting Limitations