CamPlaceCash
camplacecash
Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kat

I've noticed the price keeps creeping up.

Quote Originally Posted by King #1  [View Original Post]
    Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.

Quote Originally Posted by King #1  [View Original Post]
    Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.
    I'd love to hear a report as her ads look good, but I suspect it is all business.

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Kat in Brighton? An actual report would be great.

Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by George1969  [View Original Post]
    You can find lucky on Craigs list. Her phone number is in her add. Great massage and happy ending as ussal. Has anyone been able to receive anything beyond HJ from Lucky? She's a very cute lady and very nice massage table setup in her condo.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2813598179.html
    I've seen Lucky several times in the past. Her massage is pretty good, firm and therapeutic. He HJ is okay, but the downside is she doesn't really let your hands roam much. Her clothes stay on, and no touching allowed on the boobs, only ass and thighs. After a while, I got tired of it, and don't see her any more. May be YMMV, but that's been my experience.

Kat

Has anyone actually seen Kat in Brighton? An actual report would be great.

Lucky from Northville

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has seen either of these two ladies recently. I have tried to contact both of them with no success. I have not seen any ads for either of them on Craigslist, so I'm wondering if they are still in business.
    You can find lucky on Craigs list. Her phone number is in her add. Great massage and happy ending as ussal. Has anyone been able to receive anything beyond HJ from Lucky? She's a very cute lady and very nice massage table setup in her condo.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2813598179.html

Re: Sweet Steph

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzowilluta  [View Original Post]
    Had two experiences with "sweet steph", she gives a full nude massage for a decent price. She comes to you, she didn't have the oil and offered FS I at first declined, then the next day called and got both. Nice time and nice girl, if you like a little chocolate.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ght-24/6526934
    How much was the FS?

Decent Finish

Had two experiences with "sweet steph", she gives a full nude massage for a decent price. She comes to you, she didn't have the oil and offered FS I at first declined, then the next day called and got both. Nice time and nice girl, if you like a little chocolate.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ght-24/6526934

It is available

Quote Originally Posted by JuanBee  [View Original Post]
    I did check out KJ a week ago. Get this, I was actually looking for a legit massage and was in the area. Only person available was mamasan so no temptation for anything else. Massage sucked. When I got it, there was no one else manning the desk. So she left 3 times to go answer the door. EVERY TIME she left, the guy was asking if Nina was available. All were told to come back later as she was busy. And was she ever. They were in the room next to mine and the guy was grunting up a storm. Because of the tempo, there's no way that was due to a regular massage.

I recall earlier posts where someone said she's trying to keep it discreet or that the owners don't know about it. With so many guys asking for her and the grunting, there's no way owners don't know what's going on.
    But you have to beg for it! Just not worth it with so much better out there. I was there last Monday.

Thanks for the post,

I was pretty surprised to see this listing today because I live IN Adrian and would never have expected it in my town.

I plan to make my way across town here in the next few days and will make it a point to report back, hopefully with some additional information.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnly1  [View Original Post]
    So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian. There is no real good way to Adrian from AA / Ypsi. Spa Misty is located right on US 223 on the southwest side of Adrian (past Adrian college athletic fields on 223). It is a refurbished trailer right off the street. Parking is on the side (completely visible from 223) and the entrance (second of two doors) is in the front (again completely visible from 223). I was invited into the 2nd door (after knocking on the first door and getting no answer despite the neon "open" sign) by a swimsuit clad 40-something Korean (?)."Julie" has long wavy black hair with brown highlights. 34 to 36 B or Cs, and shapely thighs (not a spinner). She is attractive. The place is newly refurbished (spells of lumber yard its so new). There are at least 4 separate massage rooms (with doors) , a table shower (short and snug) room, a sauna (very new) and down at the end of the hall I saw at least one other woman (just a glimpse) in what I assumed were their living, dining, etc quarters.

Julie gets me in the room, takes my coat and asks me how long and did I have a 4:00 appointment (it was nearly that time). I said "no" and we had a conversation about where I was from, how long it took to get there, and did I call for a 4:00 appointment. I paid 60 for an hour, got undressed as she left the room, and waited for her return to go to the shower. From them on it was very standard AMP-nice shower, everything cleaned (not with any special eroticism though). Hopped into the sauna for 5 minutes or so and cooked. She led me back to the room and had me lie face down. She asked if I wanted "Deep, medium, or soft?" and set to it. The massage was mediocre-not unpleasant but not up to Mei Massage standards. Of course, I'm not one to complain, because a woman running her hands over my naked self has never been unpleasant to me. On the flip she worked for about 10 more minutes and I began to touch her legs. One thing lead very gently and again not very erotically to another. Her straps came off the shoulders and her top down, but no more (I didn't ask either). She climbed up on the table and used her hands and breasts quite nicely. After clean up, she dressed me and we had to wait a minute at the door to the room as another customer chose that time to enter. I had a tip in hand but she never asked for it. I gave it to her awkwardly as I was leaving. I wonder if I could have just left without offering a tip (40 more)? I'm not that guy, so I pressed it upon her-maybe it was a "Grand Opening" no tip day? Who knows? Would I go back? I've had alot worse but I'm usually willing to pay more for more erotic fun and Adrian is a long way from me.

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian.
    I agree. Thanks a lot for the review. Some very useful info on a place that is quite a driving distance for many of us. Place sounds good! Now we know a little bit more of what to expect.

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian ...
    Yo, thanks a lot for the review. Lots of interesting details. Sounds like a pretty good, interesting place, but unless you live there or are driving by, not a real good reason to go there from any of the larger cities nearby. It's one of those things where you're deciding if the local (AA, Jackson, Toledo) options are better or if it's worth the drive. Jackson's got good choices, so maybe not there, but Toledo seems pretty weak on options at times. With AA, you've got some nearby, but a lot closer to Detroit.

Anyway, thanks for that very valuable TOFTT.

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Spa Misty, Adrian, MI

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian. There is no real good way to Adrian from AA / Ypsi. Spa Misty is located right on US 223 on the southwest side of Adrian (past Adrian college athletic fields on 223). It is a refurbished trailer right off the street. Parking is on the side (completely visible from 223) and the entrance (second of two doors) is in the front (again completely visible from 223). I was invited into the 2nd door (after knocking on the first door and getting no answer despite the neon "open" sign) by a swimsuit clad 40-something Korean (?)."Julie" has long wavy black hair with brown highlights. 34 to 36 B or Cs, and shapely thighs (not a spinner). She is attractive. The place is newly refurbished (spells of lumber yard its so new). There are at least 4 separate massage rooms (with doors) , a table shower (short and snug) room, a sauna (very new) and down at the end of the hall I saw at least one other woman (just a glimpse) in what I assumed were their living, dining, etc quarters.

Julie gets me in the room, takes my coat and asks me how long and did I have a 4:00 appointment (it was nearly that time). I said "no" and we had a conversation about where I was from, how long it took to get there, and did I call for a 4:00 appointment. I paid 60 for an hour, got undressed as she left the room, and waited for her return to go to the shower. From them on it was very standard AMP-nice shower, everything cleaned (not with any special eroticism though). Hopped into the sauna for 5 minutes or so and cooked. She led me back to the room and had me lie face down. She asked if I wanted "Deep, medium, or soft?" and set to it. The massage was mediocre-not unpleasant but not up to Mei Massage standards. Of course, I'm not one to complain, because a woman running her hands over my naked self has never been unpleasant to me. On the flip she worked for about 10 more minutes and I began to touch her legs. One thing lead very gently and again not very erotically to another. Her straps came off the shoulders and her top down, but no more (I didn't ask either). She climbed up on the table and used her hands and breasts quite nicely. After clean up, she dressed me and we had to wait a minute at the door to the room as another customer chose that time to enter. I had a tip in hand but she never asked for it. I gave it to her awkwardly as I was leaving. I wonder if I could have just left without offering a tip (40 more)? I'm not that guy, so I pressed it upon her-maybe it was a "Grand Opening" no tip day? Who knows? Would I go back? I've had alot worse but I'm usually willing to pay more for more erotic fun and Adrian is a long way from me.

I don't know

I tried, she told me no. Shot down in flames. Good Massage. Of course they ask for Nina, why would you want Mamasan?

Kj

I did check out KJ a week ago. Get this, I was actually looking for a legit massage and was in the area. Only person available was mamasan so no temptation for anything else. Massage sucked. When I got it, there was no one else manning the desk. So she left 3 times to go answer the door. EVERY TIME she left, the guy was asking if Nina was available. All were told to come back later as she was busy. And was she ever. They were in the room next to mine and the guy was grunting up a storm. Because of the tempo, there's no way that was due to a regular massage.

I recall earlier posts where someone said she's trying to keep it discreet or that the owners don't know about it. With so many guys asking for her and the grunting, there's no way owners don't know what's going on.

Posting Limitations