Adult Vacation
Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visit to Karen

Kudos to all of you. Visited Karen, was very happy. Wish she did more, I pushed a little but pretty sure HE is the limit.

Lola

Saw Lola yesterday.

Same great service as before. Did indicate she was going to be out town for a few weeks and also said to keep her number secret! Whoops

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmygre  [View Original Post]
    http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/3519495907.html

Karen is great. She is older so don't go looking for a 19 yo. She is thin and pretty well put together for an older lady. Massage is excellent. I'd go just for that.

HE is excellent. She pays attention, will tickle the prostate if you ask and finishes well. Nothing more ever offered, but I never asked. Basically, she will get a feel for the person in the first few minutes. Try talking about nudism or nudist resorts.

6 each time. No tip needed. You can shower after. No worries here at all. Easily my favorite in the area.
    She is the real deal!

All Legit in AA

I'll combine the legit places I've visited in AA / Ypsi.

Mei massage. Legit. Always draped. No hints or teases.

Other place just down the road next to Nortons. Always draped. Doors don't really allow for much privacy. Always draped no teasing.

I know others had luck at KJ, but I never have. No draping, but nothing close to any extras.

The chick who used to advertise for massage out on Judd road. She was a wacko. Very holistic and new age type. Her cleaning lady walked in when I was on the table undraped and the cleaning lady worked while I got my massage. Then after a legitimate massage with absolutely no extras she asks if I can help her move a piece of furniture. Never repeat. I don't even see her ads any more.

Karen near St. Joes

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/3519495907.html

Karen is great. She is older so don't go looking for a 19 yo. She is thin and pretty well put together for an older lady. Massage is excellent. I'd go just for that.

HE is excellent. She pays attention, will tickle the prostate if you ask and finishes well. Nothing more ever offered, but I never asked. Basically, she will get a feel for the person in the first few minutes. Try talking about nudism or nudist resorts.

6 each time. No tip needed. You can shower after. No worries here at all. Easily my favorite in the area.

American Spa

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ne-29/10494840

Been here two or three times. Same each time. 6 to start, then another. 6 once inside.

The extra gets you a massage while she is naked. Same girl every time. She was pretty hot. Probably a 7-8. Not a lot of entusiasm. The massage was average and didn't go the full hour. Roaming was allowed, but not encouraged or enjoyed.

HE was good, but mechanical.

All in all, I would repeat in a pinch, but for this money you can get much more elsewhere.

Lola

Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    Http://chineselola.wix.com/lolas-massage

http://youtu.be/RuMm0CYK3fA

I posted this on NR but Support doctored my post. Lola's seeing regulars only. No new clients.
    Lola called me this morning and said she is going out of town until the end of January. I'll post when she's back.

Lola

I saw her last week, She called a few weeks back. She told me she is only seeing old clients. Same very good massage, No extras where to be had. But if was looking for that I would look somewhere else. I have read in the past she lacks enthusiasm since she came back from China and that still seems to be the case. But still a good massage.

Lola

Quote Originally Posted by Goober07  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize the etiquette of the site, my fault if I offended you. Was just looking for some help. Been reading for a while just never posted anything.
    Http://chineselola.wix.com/lolas-massage

http://youtu.be/RuMm0CYK3fA

I posted this on NR but Support doctored my post. Lola's seeing regulars only. No new clients.

Questions and postings

How about if people want to post questions, they just go ahead and do it? If others do not want to answer the questions for whatever reasons, then they go ahead and don't answer. It is nice to read the reviews, but reading posts where some of the senior members try to school the newbies or make unnecessary comments about each others' posts is a bit of a drag.

Lola

I didn't realize the etiquette of the site, my fault if I offended you. Was just looking for some help. Been reading for a while just never posted anything.

Being a little hard on the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    You newbies are a laugh. You come on here with a strong statement about all your experience, have 1 post, and always ask a question like you are new and have no history or experience. Since it's a new year, I will make an example of you, Goober, for all the new guys that will make the same fatal mistake.

And to remind all newbies this forum demands you give before you get! Get it? No, we are not pricks. This is an open forum. LE, nutzos, weirdos, serial wack-jobs, dangerous folks to the good providers and us gents can easily access all this info, infiltrate, and harm us quiet, kind, decent, nice, and horny folks. It's not personal, just happy-ending business.

So, get out there, get some, tell us all about it, so we can tell who you really are. OK? MW
    While generally I agree with what you said we should not be so quick to jump to conclusions (using the number of posts not always a valid measure). For example, for whatever reason I keep having trouble with this site. I register and get on just fine (I'm welcomed etc.) then for some reason it won't recognize me when it switches back to the site (I. E. Forum). I have had to register all over again (4x). So while it currently shows I have posted only a couple times I have been participating here and on other boards for years. Best practice. Either answer his question or just ignore him. Better yet, send him a PM and let him justify his position. Just my two cents which has far more to do with my frustration with the board than this issue. I have reached out to the administrators several times with no success.

One of her regulars?

I was one of Lola's regulars. Her price was impossible to compete with and have been having trouble finding a good provider ever since she left. Could someone please PM her number so I can set up an appointment. I love that asian lady!
    You newbies are a laugh. You come on here with a strong statement about all your experience, have 1 post, and always ask a question like you are new and have no history or experience. Since it's a new year, I will make an example of you, Goober, for all the new guys that will make the same fatal mistake.

And to remind all newbies this forum demands you give before you get! Get it? No, we are not pricks. This is an open forum. LE, nutzos, weirdos, serial wack-jobs, dangerous folks to the good providers and us gents can easily access all this info, infiltrate, and harm us quiet, kind, decent, nice, and horny folks. It's not personal, just happy-ending business.

So, get out there, get some, tell us all about it, so we can tell who you really are. OK? MW

I was one of Lola's regulars. Her price was impossible to compete with and have been having trouble finding a good provider ever since she left. Could someone please PM her number so I can set up an appointment. I love that asian lady!
    Wow, your first post and you want info. Sorry Dude

Lola

Posting Limitations