sun 4 rx
Sun4RX
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lola

I just wanted to mention that I saw Lola right before she went out of town, and I had a fantastic time. She is back now, so I will be visiting again, very soon.

Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1000  [View Original Post]
    Who is Renee?
    I believe that this is Renee from the SW section and this post was in the wrong thread.

Lola is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    Lola told me she would call me when she got back in town. I think it should be this weekend. As to who are her regulars: if you have seen her before AND don't need directions, you are a regular. She is NOT giving directions anymore.

Lola told me back in June that she is very upset that people are writing about her on the internet. So, be careful what you post. You could become an EX-REGULAR. Don't bother her until I post that she is back. I WILL POST WHEN SHE IS ACCEPTING REGULAR CLIENTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuMm0CYK3fA

http://chineselola.wix.com/lolas-massage
    Lola is back and she is ready to see regular clients. She is still not seeing new clients. Be careful with your posts.

Renee?

Who is Renee?

Quote Originally Posted by Lookout721  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Renee a couple days ago had a good time, but whoever posted that she has good deepthroat skills was way off as for FS she's top of the line kept her at 40 she tried to up it to 80 but I told her all I had was 40 on me she went for it with out a problem.

Be safe

Met up with Renee a couple days ago had a good time, but whoever posted that she has good deepthroat skills was way off as for FS she's top of the line kept her at 40 she tried to up it to 80 but I told her all I had was 40 on me she went for it with out a problem.

Be safe
    It would be nice to provide a link or some other info as to whom you speak of.

Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for a good post, but you should copy this into the Jackson forum.
    Sorry about that thought it was worth the post here for some of the regs.

Renee

Be safe

Lola

Just a quick post to let all know that Lola is back from vacation. I am from Lansing area but was in Ann Arbor yesterday with some time on my hands so I called Lola and she had time to see me so I stopped by. I have seen Lola only once before, but she remembered me. My experince was same as before; good massage with HE; more may have been available but that is what I wanted yesterday. I paid 80 for 1 hr and 20 min visit; as most of you know, Lola is probably in her 50's but has a very nice body and looks nice too. I will repeat next time I am in the area. Stay Safe. #4025

Thanks for a good post, but you should copy this into the Jackson forum.

Went to Tokyo Spa in Jackson first time there was met by a very short lady very friendly was guided to a room very clean place was told to disrobe she came back quoted 60 for an hour, took me to the table shower and told me that my time would be very pleasent was greeted by a much younger lady named Hanna, FS was $.5 all in all spent $$.10 was very well worth the time and money will repeat.

Tokyo

Went to Tokyo Spa in Jackson first time there was met by a very short lady very friendly was guided to a room very clean place was told to disrobe she came back quoted 60 for an hour, took me to the table shower and told me that my time would be very pleasent was greeted by a much younger lady named Hanna, FS was $.5 all in all spent $$.10 was very well worth the time and money will repeat.

Talking about Lola

[QUOTE=Guwman; Lola told me back in June that she is very upset that people are writing about her on the internet. So, be careful what you post. You could become an EX-REGULAR. Don't bother her until I post that she is back. I WILL POST WHEN SHE IS ACCEPTING REGULAR CLIENTS.

No surprise here, I have not met any Chinese girl that likes anyone saying anything about them. Good or bad. They hate people talking about them to other people, no matter what they do, and that includes their husbands.

Lola is not back YET

Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    Lola called me this morning and said she is going out of town until the end of January. I'll post when she's back.
    Lola told me she would call me when she got back in town. I think it should be this weekend. As to who are her regulars: if you have seen her before AND don't need directions, you are a regular. She is NOT giving directions anymore.

Lola told me back in June that she is very upset that people are writing about her on the internet. So, be careful what you post. You could become an EX-REGULAR. Don't bother her until I post that she is back. I WILL POST WHEN SHE IS ACCEPTING REGULAR CLIENTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuMm0CYK3fA

http://chineselola.wix.com/lolas-massage

Not regular enough

I finally made it to Ann Arbor so I crosed my fingers an gave Lola a call. 3 rings an a voicemail, so the dozen or so visits I had with her must not have qualified. Ill just keep telling myself she's gone legit now an I'm not missing anything LOL.

Lola

I don't know who she considers her regulars. She called my phone when she came back to town. At any rate, she's gone again for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by I Toftt  [View Original Post]
    Before lola took he vacation I would visit once or twice a month for about 6 months, anyone know what she considers her regulars? I got her new number but haven't made it through Ann Arbor, also a lot of reports of her not being FS makes me wonder if its worth the drive. She's a nice lady with a decent massage but in the old days you couldn't beat the price an service received, I wonder if she saved everyones phone numbers from before she left.

Lola

Before lola took he vacation I would visit once or twice a month for about 6 months, anyone know what she considers her regulars? I got her new number but haven't made it through Ann Arbor, also a lot of reports of her not being FS makes me wonder if its worth the drive. She's a nice lady with a decent massage but in the old days you couldn't beat the price an service received, I wonder if she saved everyones phone numbers from before she left.

Posting Limitations