Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lardav1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here yet the ads on back pages have been posted there. They are on carpenter road.
    Yeah, I stopped by Q maybe 6 months ago now. Lady was maybe early 40's, not too bad looking at all. It's in an office building, so you kinda walk in and find which room it is. Then there's a backroom that she takes you to where you get the massage. Overall, the massage wasn't half bad. I was pretty stressed from work and tired, so I really zoned out hard. When it was time for the flip, she didn't pay too much attention to the leg area. She came close once or twice, but it was pretty hard to discern whether there were extras or not at this point. Eventually the time ran up and she goes "okay, time up" and gets ready to leave. So I politely point down and ask her if she can do anything "about this" and told her I could pay extra.

She responded with laughter and said "you're so funny!" I was kind of taken aback, which I'm sure was her intention. I repeated myself one more time and she just kept saying "you're so funny, you're so funny!" while backing out of the room. Looking back, it was kind of comical. But at the time I was kind of upset with how she went about it, when she could have just said no lmao. But oh well, I'm sure that's just her way of dealing with it.

All in all, I'd say it was a decent massage, but I don't think I'd pay that much just for the massage portion with no chance at extras. Who knows, could have changed since then, but extras definitely didn't exist when I went.

Q Massage

Has anyone been here yet the ads on back pages have been posted there. They are on carpenter road.
    I went yesterday around 1 PM. There was a younger man (around 22) that greeted me. Not sure if it was the son of the lady who gave me the massage.

Lady was around 50 years old. Massage was OK, but no happy ending.

I gave several hints when I was on my stomach and back.

I grabbed her legs, opened my legs, arched my butt, and touched my Johnson. No movement on her part.

It was my first time visiting, so maybe she did not trust me.

See post #547.

Q Massage

Quote Originally Posted by QuestForFun  [View Original Post]
    She gives a decent massage. If you're looking for anything more, look elsewhere.
    Suspicions confirmed, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebob357  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one?

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5160947997.html

I will be in AA next week and as always I am looking for massage providers, any suggestions?

Bob.
    She gives a decent massage. If you're looking for anything more, look elsewhere.

Massage Help

Does anyone have info on this one?

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5160947997.html

I will be in AA next week and as always I am looking for massage providers, any suggestions?

Bob.

Chris in Ypsi

Chris gives an amazing BBBJ, but not CIM. If she likes you, FS is available as well. You will only get an HJ from Karen, but she is lots of fun to talk to, and has a spectacular body for early 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?

Does she offer BBBJ? How is he massage?

Would you choose Chrissy or Karen?
    I would also like to know this.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    Been looking in the thread, and all of the craiglist ads are removed. This is the closest one I can get to the other old BP ad that was posted.

Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...rvice/19504697
    Yes PSHBALL, that is Karen.

Treat her well.

Is this Karen?

Been looking in the thread, and all of the craiglist ads are removed. This is the closest one I can get to the other old BP ad that was posted.

Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...rvice/19504697

Chrissy

What are her rates?

Does she offer BBBJ? How is he massage?

Would you choose Chrissy or Karen?

Chris in Ypsi

Okay, is Chris a lingerie model? No. Admittedly, the pictures in her ad may be a bit misleading. If you're a guy who can only get turned on by a perfect body, yes, move along. If, however, you want incredible skills and somebody hell bent on riding you like a thoroughbred, give Chris a call. Her house is not that dumpy, and her neighborhood is hardly among Ypsi's worst. She will not rip you off. She doesn't use drugs. She loves what she does. It's all about attitude for me, and hers is among the best.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...views/18939367

Karen Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Rdanon  [View Original Post]
    Couple of Karen's popping up on area search, can someone provide link? Pricing?
    I had the same experience with Karen. Called the same day. She game me directions. Let me right in. Asked where I saw her ads. Off came her clothes. I got on the table. She does a nice massage and tease. Asks you at the end if you want "that" to get massaged too? She said "I don't charge for that". After the massage she wipes the oil off the bottom of your feet so that you don't slip in the shower. Then she turns the shower on for you. She's not much to look at really but gives a great massage and HJ. All for 60. Her ad is in AA backpage under the massage section. She is in Ypsi.

Quote Originally Posted by UsBorne  [View Original Post]
    Called Chris Saturday. She picked up and asked if I was a repeat. I told her no and she said to call her back in 20 minutes. I called her back and got no answer. Is she seeing new people? She sure sounds like someone I would like to see.
    She did you a favor buddy. Lives in a dumpy house in Ypsi, fugly and fat. I drove a long way to meet her based on reviews here, but took one look at her and the place and got the hell out of there.

Posting Limitations