Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Black Girls White Guys
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TwistedBrother

Yo, Adrian

I know this isn't in AA, but being that Adrian is sort of in the Bermuda Triangle of AA, Jackson and Toledo, figure it deserves mention here.

http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-oriental-spa-misty-massage-25/7733677

An AMP in Adrian! Interesting ... hope someone can check it out. Could be legit, or it could be like a similar small town AMP was several years ago (Alma, where the infamous Micki made many of us squirt), or it could be a simple HE place. Hope one of you who live close enough will sample, or I will sometime if I can.

Reports

TwistedBrother
    Did you ever try her?

Reports

TwistedBrother
    There's TONS for reviews for this place on the Massage Parlor thread for Jackson. Mostly good, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Reardon  [View Original Post]

Reports

Hank Reardon

Reports

TwistedBrother
    She has mixed reviews in Lansing, where she's originally been working out of. Some said that in the past, at least, there were extras to be had. Others have said no, with a recent review to the negative. However, she's known for very good massages.

I tried to schedule with her and got canceled on twice. However, I think it was due to personal issues which she's probably resolved now. I think she was someone who formerly mixed legit massage with occasional extras, and now is trying to be completely legit.

Reports

DarkSilver
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnly1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Piaoran Massage on Stadium? Looks to me like Mei, K and J, and the other place on Washtenaw (next to Mr Happy's Pizza and across from the Chinese market).a legit massage place with little to no chance of extras. I'd like to hear a report though.
    Been there 3 times, suggestive but that is as far as it goes. Required draping even durring table shower, legit massage only as far as I know. They also charge extra for table shower I think it was an additional $13, cash only last time I was here. Older woman does massage, her husband has often been in the building. Have seen a younger girl once in he building don't know if she does massages or not. The massage was very good though. Hope this helps

Not Activated
    Reports

TheOnly1

Piaoran massage in AA

Anybody tried Piaoran Massage on Stadium? Looks to me like Mei, K and J, and the other place on Washtenaw (next to Mr Happy's Pizza and across from the Chinese market).a legit massage place with little to no chance of extras. I'd like to hear a report though.

Not Activated
    Reports

TheOnly1

Mei massage

Second time at Mei. Great, great massage by an older woman. She had some very suggestive near misses, but not extras. $65 per hour.

Reports

InSearchOfMoar
    You have the older lady or the young black chick?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakAbout  [View Original Post]
    This one is not worth it.

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/7621024

Reports

InSearchOfMoar
    Did you have the older lady or the new young black chick?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakAbout  [View Original Post]

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

Reports

SneakAbout

Carpenter And Judd. Elegant Massage Therapy

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

Reports

Levenosky

A2 Lola

Visited her other day. It took me more than 5 minutes to take her address over phone, could not understand a word from her mouth. Finally made it there and was greeted pleasantly. No doubt she is a nice sweet person (her accent may be difficult to understand but attitude is very nice) offered some water before the massage. Massage was not bad but she clothed through out in a bath robe kinda dress. On the flip massage was over with HE. During the massage roaming / groping was not welcomed but she was polite in saying "no". I had gone through the previous reports contradicting my experience. However, may not waste my time and money to put it for a test again. The only surprise was she never requested for money before the massage and after. I had to ask her how much at the end.

Reports

KittyChaser010

Jo Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Orton1000  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, But she has good reviews on another site. Typical massage with a HE.
    I just did a post on her about a week or two ago. Decent looking for her age a bit saggy. Decent massage in lingerie. Will make you sanitize your hands at least 3 times during the hour. Full hour. Charges. 3 extra for nude I declined especially at $ hr. HJ finish used away too much oil but HJ was decent. Probably wouldn't repeat. Asked for f / s or BJ. Didn't happen although YMMV. Doubt it though especially as many times I had to sanitize my hands. Good luck. Though.

Be safe out there.

Reports

Orton1000

Jo Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Nooner01  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the following provider would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot in my opinion.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ojo-55/6127999
    I have not seen her, But she has good reviews on another site. Typical massage with a HE.

Posting Limitations