Rabbits Webcam
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney11  [View Original Post]
    I had a great meeting with Nina today at K&J. The massage was very good and she was in a great mood, we all left happy
    Who'd you see? What did you pay? BJ or HJ?

K& j

I had a great meeting with Nina today at K&J. The massage was very good and she was in a great mood, we all left happy

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Around  [View Original Post]
    I tested the link when I first posted it, and it worked. Hmmmm. Sorry 'about that!

On this thread, look at the top, just under the bar that has the page numbers. Just under the word "Last" is a "Search thread" drop-down box. Click on the words "Search thread" and the box will appear. Type the word "Misty" in the box and hit "Search." I just tried it, and it worked, post again if it doesn't.
    Got it, thanks bro. If I make it there this weekend I'll post my experience.

Stay safe!

Well heck

Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but this link is a dud and the only "misty" search that is close leads right back to this? Can you please be a bit more helpful? Thanks
    I tested the link when I first posted it, and it worked. Hmmmm. Sorry 'about that!

On this thread, look at the top, just under the bar that has the page numbers. Just under the word "Last" is a "Search thread" drop-down box. Click on the words "Search thread" and the box will appear. Type the word "Misty" in the box and hit "Search." I just tried it, and it worked, post again if it doesn't.

Misty?

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Around  [View Original Post]
    Numerous previous posts:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...archid=2177124

Or type "Misty" into the search window at the top of the thread (upper right).
    Sorry but this link is a dud and the only "misty" search that is close leads right back to this? Can you please be a bit more helpful? Thanks

Spa Misty

Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I know Adrian isn't that close to Ann Arbor, but does anyone know anything about the newer AMP in Adrian?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ge-25/10038111

Rt 223 near the Ford dealership?

Thanks
    Numerous previous posts:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...archid=2177124

Or type "Misty" into the search window at the top of the thread (upper right).

Adrian AMP

I know Adrian isn't that close to Ann Arbor, but does anyone know anything about the newer AMP in Adrian?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ge-25/10038111

Rt 223 near the Ford dealership?

Thanks

Piaoran

I remember when Piaoran opened everyone said it was legit. But some browsing turned up several reviews on ********. I'm not a member so I can't see what's there, but have things changed? I'd love to visit that place some time if more is available. Any mongers out there that are members and can let us know if we should get our hopes up?

http://www.********.com/Piaoran-Mass...d_review=28926

Huh, they blank out e r o t i c m p.

Quote Originally Posted by stranger99  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened to the 2 most popular Chinese ladies in A2. They both disappeared.

I liked them both for different reasons. And I miss them.
    A while back people said that Amy stopped providing HE and was strictly massage only. The same thing happened with Nina at K&J. She might still be working but nobody around here cares because this site isn't www.usalegitmassage.com.

Lola

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is back from China? I have not seen any ads for her. I want to get that massage again.
    Her phone message was "I'll be back Sept 3" or something like that. Now it just a system message that say " the person you have called is unavailable, please call back later". Very strange, I wonder if she's decided to stay in China? Anyone know anything? I always enjoyed her, though in the recent past, she had certainly lost her enthusiasm.

Lola

Does anyone know if she is back from China? I have not seen any ads for her. I want to get that massage again.

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Necrochaos  [View Original Post]
    I also agree with the rest of the board. Saw her over the weekend during my roadtrip. She was great. Good rubdown, nice ending with her in her birthday suit. Had a nice shower afterwards and some conversation before I left.

Top notch, definitely a repeat.
    I also agree, love Karen, takes good care of you and just a really nice person!

Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    ANY 1 have a pic of karen the massage in AA?
    She doesn't give or post pics, and values her privacy. She's older (say 50?) but is in pretty decent shape.

Pic?

ANY 1 have a pic of karen the massage in AA?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Whats her web pg or #
    Http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/3249524484.html

Posting Limitations