Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 481 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Chuka
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnapsmas  [View Original Post]
    This was my first ever call / appt, mostly based on the pic and her description. Let's just say the only thing true in that entire ad is her bust size. Though not cup size. She answered the door in a fishnet outfit so I had full view of the goods. She's a 40-ish African-American with the's (maybe I'll give her DD) but you can easily add 10 inches to her waist and hips. I stood there for a second surprised (again, my first time doing this) then turned and walked out. I might have said something like "lady, that's false advertising. ".
    That is frustrating. I ignore most body rub ads because the pics show twigs. Thick providers hiding behind skinny pics lose what could be repeat business.

Reports

BigSmalls69

Carefull guys

There is about 5 our 6 way TGTBT ads posted all with 10-15 minutes of each other all located at 14 mile and 75 around 4 pm today. Could be a Friday night payday LEO sting. Here's an example http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...bs-24/13608046.

Reports

Mr Odessa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotcarl76  [View Original Post]
    She was a wack job. Was booted / silenced on some sites because she was a blabbering fool. Very high volume provider. She may have been busted? Never saw her. I wanted to. Until I found out she is loony.
    LMFAO! - Yes, she was a true looney tunes! Saw her once. I could say some things, but not here.

Reports

Mr Odessa

Any news?

Reports

Apkano

Bianca

I'll second the previous review. For some reason she takes the worst pictures. She looks way better in person, well, maybe because I'm just staring at her tits. Either way, I try to catch her early before she puts on all that damn makeup. She doesn't need it. She's a mid 40's gal with a great attitude and awesome body for her age. With the age comes experience.

I've seen her on multiple occasions. She's still on my list of return business.

Reports

Hotcarl76

Re: Racheal

Quote Originally Posted by Embalm209  [View Original Post]
    Rachael? Used to post on several sites, lots of positive reviews, then just recently, POOF, gone.
    She was a wack job. Was booted / silenced on some sites because she was a blabbering fool. Very high volume provider. She may have been busted? Never saw her. I wanted to. Until I found out she is loony.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehpp  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tty-30/9656519

Lots of good reviews.
    Yep! Thats her. Looks this ad is about a month old.

Reports

Anansi
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehpp  [View Original Post]

Lots of good reviews.
    And if you notice in her little video on that ad, she is in handcuffs and a bald dude is the third pic. That sounds like stupid or LEO trap or both.

Reports

Joehpp

Rachael

Rachael? Used to post on several sites, lots of positive reviews, then just recently, POOF, gone.

Lots of good reviews.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    I have been wondering the same thing myself. Been wanting to try her out for awhile now.

Reports

Embalm209

Whatever happened to.

Reports

DetSteve
    2nd one is actually real. Pics are real as well. She has gone by both Kelly and Victoria. Have seen her twice. Not GFE, but not completely mechanical either. $ for hh. Everything covered. Body is great, tits are amazing. Works out of decent hotel around 15 and Van Dyke.

Reports

Chemanon
    1st one's gorgeously TGTBT. And if you search the number on social media sites you'll find a larger AA woman. Clearly not a freshman and about as opposite the ad shows.

Take some time to read the forums to get experience and feedback to tell the fakes from legit providers. Usually if they're TGTBT, they are.

Reports

StreetLegal

Downriver Bianca

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmalls69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! I have had my eye on this one for a awhile. Maybe ill finally pull the trigger. Hotels always make me nervous though
    What's the damage? Hour / half? Those blue eyes must be contacts. "hey, my eyes are up here!" LOL.

Reports

Joel259

Check this out

Hope this link works. Quite interesting.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...85-27/17260971

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman118  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

Not often I get to go on the hunt but I've been craving a good deepthroat session. If anyone knows of any good pro / non pro (UTR) providers I'd love a pm from you. I'd be happy to share my experiences w such providers w you as well but my experience is somewhat limited and I have yet to find an sp who claims to be as good as she claims or enjoys it. Thanks all, appreciate the feedback in advance.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 481 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations