Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 488 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LimpBiscuit

Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos legit in the BP ad? They seem a little TGTBT.
    Yes, all photos in the BP ad are legit.

Shawna has to be the most fun.

Have not meet a bad one in the bunch.

Reports

TMeister

RE: Been awhile but I felt froggish

Quote Originally Posted by Trugrit  [View Original Post]
    Tried some molly & was up till the morning needing 2 put something somewhere LOL. Finally broke down & relapsed on BP. After searching my area & learning yet again they just cause they put up an ad at 4 doesn't mean theyre up at 7. I finally found a girl named desire.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-wont/17637654

This is her new ad not the one I responded 2. She was very friendly. Her pics made me think she was thicker but a cute spinner opened the door. She explained they were old pics & they were but I was still happy. Great FS. Non rushed, no drama, I definitely recommend her.

Stay safe & thirsty.
    How are her BBBJ skills? Swallow type girl or COF? Either menu choice is fine by me.

Reports

TMeister

RE: Leslie's diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by Pfrc1  [View Original Post]
    These are Leslie's diamonds. I have always been happy when dealing with her and have seen a few of her girls over the years. I have met a few of these girls in the ad at a meet and greet but have not had a session with any of them but they all get good reviews.
    Are the photos legit in the BP ad? They seem a little TGTBT.

Reports

Pfrc1
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHorse69  [View Original Post]
    Came along this on BP. Never saw this ad before. Wondering if any of you have ever tried them.

Thanks!

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/13673950
    These are Leslie's diamonds. I have always been happy when dealing with her and have seen a few of her girls over the years. I have met a few of these girls in the ad at a meet and greet but have not had a session with any of them but they all get good reviews.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen an ad of hers with a male voice in it. Be careful. Where has she been anyway?
    Yea I know. Its funny she did have an ad on backpage with some random black dude in the background LOL I assume it was a accident probally the guy taking her pics. She has been reviewed many tines here and other sites, so I'm going to take the plunge this Friday if she's available. I think she might have been visiting her uncle of course ill write a full review when I see her.

Reports

Trugrit

Been awhile but I felt froggish.

Tried some molly & was up till the morning needing 2 put something somewhere LOL. Finally broke down & relapsed on BP. After searching my area & learning yet again they just cause they put up an ad at 4 doesn't mean theyre up at 7. I finally found a girl named desire.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-wont/17637654

This is her new ad not the one I responded 2. She was very friendly. Her pics made me think she was thicker but a cute spinner opened the door. She explained they were old pics & they were but I was still happy. Great FS. Non rushed, no drama, I definitely recommend her.

Stay safe & thirsty.

Reports

RoseBudd
    I've never seen an ad of hers with a male voice in it. Be careful. Where has she been anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmalls69  [View Original Post]
    yes! Finally lol.

Reports

Ev Aes
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeEx  [View Original Post]
    Try this. Text her saying you want BBFSCIP for 40 bucks. If she tells you to get fucked or dosen't reply, she's legit.
    And tell her you want an outcall. Then give her your neighbors address then wait and see what happens LOL.

Funny post Joe, I got a kick out of it.

Reports

Ev Aes
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Still getting use to creating a link.

As I posted below goid GFE.

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEs...8-6741/8362522
    Why do you keep posting Lansing BP links in the Detroit forum?

If you reported the post so I didn't have to look for it I would move it.

A2

Reports

Biggjake

Evening in Detroit

The European woman gave me directions to get close to her incall. When I got real close, I called, and she didn't answer. Called again in a few minutes, no answer. A half hour later she called me, gave me directions to her incall. She said I was 5 minutes away. So I start driving there, within 5 minutes she is calling me wondering why I am not there, saying its been 45 minutes, and that I woud have to reschedule my appointment. I told her that I was almost there. Its more like a 10 minute drive from where I was. I get there, huge apartment complex, she buzzes me in. I meet her in the lobby, go to her room. She isn't 33, looks more like 43, the pics arent her either. She isn't ugly, but not good looking either. She is hard to understand. Her incall was very clean, very safe, she is actually pretty nice. I got nude, laid on her bed, she got down to her bra and panties, started massaging me, eventually worked her way to between my legs, started rubbing crotch area. Had me flip over, gave me a he. Massage was ok, he was ok, would not repeat, but it was clean and safe. Ended up calling a girl on eros, left a message, never heard back. Had a eros girl I have been trying to get with for 6 months call me and say we couldn't get together, I had mailed her earlier in the day. Ended up going to Club Venus. Had a bartender, and about 4 pigs working. Left there, went to the Yacht Club, only a bunch of fat chicks working, left there went to the Sting. Very nice inside, food smelled great, professional atmosphere, but no girls working, left after a half hour without seeing one dancer. Went through and called about a dozen backpage girls, no answers, voice mail box full, pathetic. As I was leaving, I had one girl text me back sayign she was available downriver. She would text me very slowly once every 5 minutes, tried calling her, she woudlnt answer phone. Said we could get together. I asked when and address. By the time I got to Monroe she finally texted me again saying she was sorry she was so slow at texting me. By the time I got to Toledo she had asked me when I wanted to be at her place, I told her forget it. The reason these girls are working backpage and eros is because they couldn't last on a real job. They are lazy, can't answer a phone, can't pay phone bills, its really pathetic. The best experience I ever had was with a utr girl I met off match.com, that we ended up hooking up a few times because she wanted a sugar daddy. Even some of these high end eros girls are pathetic. I know one in particular that I have been trying to get with for 6 months that keeps blowing me off, saying we will get together soon, doesn't return my calls, when she does return them she is leaving town. Its very hard to find a decent provider, Toledo is just as bad as Detroit.

Reports

BigSmalls69
    Quote Originally Posted by hotone33  [View Original Post]
    yes! Finally lol.

Reports

Biggjake
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Is she a Polish female in a apartment high rise in southfield?
    She told me royal oak sub division.

Reports

Mrtroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggjake  [View Original Post]
    Going to see this lady this afternoon, any reviews or info about her? I will report back later today.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lemen/17499918

Been trying to find a good looking lady for a massage for a long time. One in particular on eros, but she keeps playing games, even though I have other provider references.
    Is she a Polish female in a apartment high rise in southfield?

Reports

Biggjake

Eastern European woman

Going to see this lady this afternoon, any reviews or info about her? I will report back later today.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lemen/17499918

Been trying to find a good looking lady for a massage for a long time. One in particular on eros, but she keeps playing games, even though I have other provider references.

Reports

Hotone33

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 488 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations