Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1219 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18285

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience, she tried to up sell me and I said no. Then she offered to see me for again I went back and her mother shows up at her door and I had to leave but she kept my money because "I owed her" from the last time. I avoid seeing her now!
    I'll triple that vote. Got the the appointment after some nice texting. She sounds excited to get started. She doesn't have a raincoat. I'm not willing to go bb. Too much risk for my taste. Run out for raincoat and she wigs out saying police drove by and I'm a cop. Really? If I was undercover, you think I'm going to try to sting you by having a marked car drive by? Nah, you wanted to rip me off for the bit I left you tip while I ran out. That's cool too, cause there's plenty more $$ from me and plenty more fish in the sea.

    But be careful gents. If she defaulted to bb on first date, I'd be wary about risk for that one. Just my take. Sorry cause she could have been great-Did see the goods before I ran out for a coat.

  2. #18284

  3. #18283

    RE: Hosting in your own home

    Quote Originally Posted by FirsTime0001  [View Original Post]
    Just curious why you say that.
    He said, without elaborating, that you are risking too much by offering your home address to an unknown person or persons from a site that is populated by notoriously unreliable characters and potential bad actors. There are many consequences that could follow, which members here would be happy to enumerate for you, but they feel you should be able to anticipate these yourself, and act accordingly. Meaning, you may reduce your risk by hosting in an anonymous motel.

    That said -- full disclosure: I've done it, without consequences (although the BP advertiser in question was a well-reviewed escort, and therefore "safer" in my view). And I've also been roundly criticized for it when I posted about it.

  4. #18282

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren1717  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. I heard a horror story from another member that she threatened to out his info because he asked for too much for the price.

  5. #18281

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this gem at 9 & John are.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...inded/28348027

    Thanks.
    I'm very curious too. Seems TGTBT. Intel?

  6. #18280
    Quote Originally Posted by FirsTime0001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Sounds intriguing.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...erapy/33718938

    Thanks.
    See my review in Ann Arbor massage section.

  7. #18279

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience, she tried to up sell me and I said no. Then she offered to see me for again I went back and her mother shows up at her door and I had to leave but she kept my money because "I owed her" from the last time. I avoid seeing her now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Met with kate about 2 week ago. She have her ad in BP some time. But unfortunaly I can not find the ad at this time. She is the girl in the pic. Easy to contact and live in the mobile home. Cute girl. But with some one who looking for big booth. Go somewhere else. IMO she is clean and live in a safe location. With the price I may go back but little too far for me. Little up sell for more money but I refused.
    This girl?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...kston/37333453

    https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/23116763/#.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2399416?skip_terms=1

  8. #18278
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Met with kate about 2 week ago. She have her ad in BP some time. But unfortunaly I can not find the ad at this time. She is the girl in the pic. Easy to contact and live in the mobile home. Cute girl. But with some one who looking for big booth. Go somewhere else. IMO she is clean and live in a safe location. With the price I may go back but little too far for me. Little up sell for more money but I refused.
    I had a similar experience, she tried to up sell me and I said no. Then she offered to see me for again I went back and her mother shows up at her door and I had to leave but she kept my money because "I owed her" from the last time. I avoid seeing her now!

  9. #18277

    Kate in clarkston

    Met with kate about 2 week ago. She have her ad in BP some time. But unfortunaly I can not find the ad at this time. She is the girl in the pic. Easy to contact and live in the mobile home. Cute girl. But with some one who looking for big booth. Go somewhere else. IMO she is clean and live in a safe location. With the price I may go back but little too far for me. Little up sell for more money but I refused.

  10. #18276

    Bb

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-w-me/28854204

    I know she's been reviewed and has a crazy side.

    I tried calling her a couple days back and left her a text when I got no answer. I use the sideline app for my hobby number which will show the number to the person calling. Anyways, she calls back a couple minutes later crying to me that my number is blocked and why am I texting her. Well, I politely tell her I was asking about her AD on BP and how did she call me back if my number was blocked LOL. She got even more agitated and then hung up.

    I'd love to hit that from behind as she has been reviewed as accurate pics, but looks like she is still nuts.

    If anyone has a recent experience, feel free to pm me

  11. #18275
    Quote Originally Posted by FirsTime0001  [View Original Post]
    Just curious why you say that.
    Because bringing a provider back to your main residence is retarded, especially someone new.

  12. #18274

    Abby

    Went and seen Abby again because the first couple times were good with her massive tits. She had the implants removed, and didn't let me know before hand. What a waste, I almost left. But she promised BBBJ. Said I'm the only one she'll do it for (yea right LOL) but it was highly decent. Light massage and teasing then BBBJ on the flip with CIM. She said she's going to get implants again soon and she might go bigger than before. Stay safe.

  13. #18273
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you are asking for trouble.
    Just curious why you say that.

  14. #18272

    Sensory Appreciation

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Sounds intriguing.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...erapy/33718938

    Thanks.

  15. #18271

    Melissa Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...lissa/37826238

    Located on 15 mile & Van Dyke.

    Called and asked if it was her. She said yes.

    Sent her a pic of "her". She confirmed.

    It wasn't her. She stays in a run down complex. She has a handler like everyone else. Light skinned black girl. Really paranoid. Really cute but won't give the full hr. Her assets are close to that of the attached image. Only after you finish does the session finish. 150 hhr 200 hr.

    I left. Wasn't worth it.
    MTH I saw her and reviewed her under Ashley. Agree 150 for a half of a hhr for a nothing massage and CBJ. The apartment was bare, just the bed in the bedroom and some Meijer bags on the counter. I used the bathroom to search for men's products and found none. I'm just curious, and for my own knowledge, how did you determine she has a handler? I'm not doubting you, just want to learn what to look for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape