www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 123 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BabyV12

Taylor (Dakota and Oklahoma)

Found Taylor walking and I almost forgot how pleasurable she is to talk with and listen to. Listen fellas, I understand that most these girls have "sick" issues, but to find one that can and will still treat to with respect is rare. Anyway, Taylor took good care of me, with DFK, BJ, K9 and Mish. It was a great time and I will definitely repeat. Treat her nice if you pick her up because she will treat you the same. No issues, no cash and dash, no bullshit, no games, and no rush. Take care fellas. Taylor is one of my new favorites.

Reports

T Nickel

Ty ht

Thanks for your help HT. I need to breakaway and get down to PH.

Reports

DogFood

Breann

Quote Originally Posted by Halfton  [View Original Post]
    A friend many of us know from this forum sent me a referral name of her cousin Breann with suggestion I hook up with her sometime along with a picture and eventually a # to reach her at. 24 yr old very attractive young lady to say the least. Met her an hour ago and she says she is new to this so guide her. Long story shorter this agreeable beauty allowed me to feast DATY, gave average head and my favorite mish to finish. Will gladly repeat. Perhaps next time she will be comfortable enough to release a nut of her own but for now I am content with the overall experience. Said it was ok for me to pass her # along. If interested and have at least 50 posts pm me for it. Be safe out there. HT.
    Halfton contacted me this morning, he wanted me to let you guys know he is having computer problems and has not been able to respond to the pms sent to him, and will be getting back with you as soon as he can.

DF.

Reports

DogFood

Breann

Quote Originally Posted by Halfton  [View Original Post]
    A friend many of us know from this forum sent me a referral name of her cousin Breann with suggestion I hook up with her sometime along with a picture and eventually a # to reach her at. 24 yr old very attractive young lady to say the least. Met her an hour ago and she says she is new to this so guide her. Long story shorter this agreeable beauty allowed me to feast DATY, gave average head and my favorite mish to finish. Will gladly repeat. Perhaps next time she will be comfortable enough to release a nut of her own but for now I am content with the overall experience. Said it was ok for me to pass her # along. If interested and have at least 50 posts pm me for it. Be safe out there. HT.
    I got a referral tonight too, is Breann the one that Katie is texting everyone about, if so it is hard to stay a step ahead of you my friend, LOL. I just got the text and you have already hit it.

DF.

Reports

Halfton

Breann

Reports

BabyV12

Jennifer Tall and Sexy Eastside!

My luck finally changed for the better! I was driving down Oklahoma for something unrelated to mongering, and damn there is Jennifer! Wow is she cute and sexy. I picked her up and off we went. She have me one hell of a BJ and I hit it doggy style for about 15 minutes. She was loving it! And so was I. She let me cum in her mouth to finish. Let me just say that she is on the top of my list! Can't wait to see her again! By the way, no issues. Great time!

Reports

Mackin

Slow night

After doing a few laps around town it seemed like a quiet night. Left town happy but it was a sparce evening. Had to make a call and it worked out there was a.

Talent available. Saw 2 boys on the east and one on the south. More.

Like regular duties with the foot race coming today.

Reports

BabyV12

Tina

Got a hold of Tina. Her phone is off sometimes, and the voice mailbox is always full. Just for the record, I've never had a problem with Tina doing a cash and dash. I'm not saying she won't do it at some point, but she has always been fair with me. Besides, she has had opportunities to steal from me and she didn't. I'm still keeping my guard up though. Anyway, great freaking BJ. That is all I had time for, so I settled for a nut in her mouth. I will catch her later for the full service deal. Be safe!

Reports

Mw Jrp

No shortage of SW talent in PH

The southside seemed empty this week. Maybe it is temporarily cleaned up? The eastside ran hot and cold. For the most part afternoons and early eve are most populated with girls. Late at night the eastside thins a lot; mostly because of safety for the girls.

Also LE hits the eastside pretty hard at times, stopping cars left and right. But their activity seems limited to an hour or 2 of heat, and not every day. Basically, when LE is absent the girls come out. When LE shows up, the girls stay in. The girls also walk the side streets, trying to stay off Franklin, to avoid LE. So, it pays to roll all the side streets and there are dozens of them.

The eastside zone is now expanded east to Dort, and runs north and south outside the old bounds. As usual PH provides talent and variety. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Kristal 29 yo WSW 5'2" blue eyes, cute and fresh off Franklin 9:15 p

She is the newbie I look for, and could pass for 24 yo. But not a GFE, yet she has a smoking body. It is full, round, tight, and her giner lips are fat and long. Unfortunately, she does not kiss and no DATY. She said if her clit is licked she will pee. WTF. Kristal has full firm see's, a narrow waist, and a nice round bumper; really built for fucking. And her BBBJ is really outstanding. I could have nutted in her mouth easily, and I rarely am able to cum that way. At one point she thought she got the nut and remarked she gets double for 2 nuts. I told her I was saving things for CFS.

I asked her to hop on CG but a hip injury precludes that, so I hit those awesome giner lips CFS mish. And it didn't take long to nut that way. She almost posed for a pic, but then had second thoughts. And she gave me digits to her cell, but does not want any referrals. Like I said she is new.

But have faith and patients; she may be out more in the coming weeks. I dropped her at a GF's house on the eastside. But it was dark as hell, no lights. And we all know what that means. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Fundboy

Tina the C&D girl

Ran into Tina this PM on the Eastside. Wanted to "make it up to me" after her C&D a few weeks ago. (see report #1782 for details) Offered everything for 30 as a "makeup". I said no way. This girl is desperate cause she is losing her "place to live". Be a cold day in * before I date her again. Surprised she is even alive after ripping off a drug dealer of his "white candy". If you dare date her, make sure you donate after the deed or she will do the C&D on you or worse. Think I will stick with Jen who gives new meaning to the term "knocks your socks off". Stay safe fellow mongers. Several stings going on now on the Eastside. One of my "friends" reports several of her "coworkers" got caught in the last big round-up. With elections coming up this fall, the "round-ups" will be ongoing till Nov.

On a sweeter note, had a nice oral exam from Chessy today. Was a freebie from before when I did her a favor. Had some trouble crossing the finish line but she hung in there till the "sweet ending" with nary a complaint and no utterances of hurry up, you're running out of time.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Jen the tall, lean, young, hot, no-kids tight WSW

I found her between Dort and Franklin about 1 p today and asked if she had time for a relaxed date. First she said yes and then she wanted to suck me off for a quick. 2. I offered to drop her, allowing one of you a be&G. But she persisited. Well, I got a rushed H&H, that I tried to avoid. But on balance a rushed date with Jen is probably better than most, in some ways, than a relaxed date with many in PH. She has a smoking, mark free body, and her oral skills have much improved.

All I got was a BBBJ to raise the mast and CFS mish finish, in her heavenly, no-kids, tight giner. It was worth an H&H donation without a tip. Jen never asked about the tip and she should not. I dropped her at a house where she could get feeling better.

Of course she promised to "make it up to me" next time. A favorite lie of SW's, but I will hold her to it, if there ever is a next time. A gal like her needs to manage her time better to avoid "sickness", but that goes against her lifestyle. So fat chance of that happening. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Brandi 32 yo WSW 5'7" blonde, cute, GFE on eastside at 8 p

Last time I saw Brandi was a 3-way with Felicia about 7 months ago. She showered in my suite, laid on the bed, proceeded with lots of DFK, and mutual masturbation. Then it was her awesome patented BBBJ and BLS. Brandi did that for about 25 minutes. Then we did CFS CG, RCG, and mish. I also did DATY and FIV and FIB. Brandi nutted 4 or 5 times and I got my one.

Brandi has put on some weight, carries it well, has full C's or small D's now, and is patient, compliant, and as sweet as can be. With some turn-over in PH, Brandi is now an ATF. Here's a pic of her tight and talented giner. But her BBBJ is stellar. She has the same number for a year now. If any senior USASG members need it pm me. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brandi.JPG‎  

Reports

ButtMan777

Tanya / Aubrey

I visited with a girl who goes by both names Tanya and Aubrey Friday night. She claims to be a backpage girl but I've never seen her on there before. Picked her up off fenton around 9 pm and should have known she'd be a handful when she got in the car crying and reeking of booze. Normally I don't mind a girl that's drunk, it can turn into a really good time, but this was the exception. She claimed she had the flu and would barely give a BJ and FS was a no no unless I was willing to spend. So I handed her a little bit of cash, not much gave her a facial and left. I would not recommend this one to anyone. She is about 5'8" 130-150 lbs. Brown hair down to mid back roughly mid 30's.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Annette 36 yo WSW medium frame 5'3" large see's Franklin and Broadway 10 p

She is a cute brunette and in the dark she appeared closer to 25-30 yo. She provided a patient H&H, but I had trouble finishing CFS mish. But thanks to Annette's determination I finally nutted. She claimed her fellatio was outstanding. Well, it was good, but I have had better. Her touch was a little heavy for me and I asked to soften it and slow it down a few times. She did so for a while, but then returned to her pace.

I did not get a pic or digits. But I am glad to find some newer pussy in PH. Oh, I saw Amanda the rush and rip gal. And she seemed to be waiting a very long time for a ride, if she ever got one. Taylor mentioned Amanda has a tough time finding dates, so the word must be out about her.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 123 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations