Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 131 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Wanttoknow67

Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Tranced  [View Original Post]
    Next time you see her ask he to walk a little bit during the daytime hours? My wife is home well before the last few reports on her and her oral was fabulous. Most flint women take me over the edge so quick but beth has always excelled at slowly building the nut. She doesn't do anything spectacular but the slow down builds it up to a super explosive nut for me. No other woman has made me ache like she has since the says of krissy and I'm being nostalgic.
    Well it could be worse. I saw her after midnight and she said she was going on one quick date. 20 minutes max and she would be back for me. Nope it didn't happen.

Reports

Tranced
    Quote Originally Posted by MwJrp  [View Original Post]
    I found her on the eastside east of Franklin at 12:40 am. After a good hour of rock hard, orgasmic fun I dropped her at her destination at 2 am. Beth is another ATF. She varied her oral technique just for me and it got me rock hard, inspite of a draining GFE time with Emily several hours earlier.

I was driving thru the east side with about 10-12 other mongers, unhindered by any LE, when I happened across Beth and thrilled to find her, since her phone is off. But she has a minute phone that worked last night.

Beth is always a joy to spend an hour with. Her skills are off the chart, IMO. And if your a boob man, her tits are outstanding. If you need her digits, hit me up. She said no thanks on another pic, since she seems to have enough suitors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Next time you see her ask he to walk a little bit during the daytime hours? My wife is home well before the last few reports on her and her oral was fabulous. Most flint women take me over the edge so quick but beth has always excelled at slowly building the nut. She doesn't do anything spectacular but the slow down builds it up to a super explosive nut for me. No other woman has made me ache like she has since the says of krissy and I'm being nostalgic.

Reports

Trav78

Desiree

Petite WSW, found her on Franklin early morning. Says she doesn't walk much, has a few regulars. Open menu, sweet girl, tiny little sweetheart! Very interested in all facets of the french language!

Reports

Mw Jrp

Beth WSW 5'8" giant DDD tits & very skilled GFE

I found her on the eastside east of Franklin at 12:40 am. After a good hour of rock hard, orgasmic fun I dropped her at her destination at 2 am. Beth is another ATF. She varied her oral technique just for me and it got me rock hard, inspite of a draining GFE time with Emily several hours earlier.

I was driving thru the east side with about 10-12 other mongers, unhindered by any LE, when I happened across Beth and thrilled to find her, since her phone is off. But she has a minute phone that worked last night.

Beth is always a joy to spend an hour with. Her skills are off the chart, IMO. And if your a boob man, her tits are outstanding. If you need her digits, hit me up. She said no thanks on another pic, since she seems to have enough suitors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Monica WSW 5'5" on eastside Sunday

I picked her up late afternoon for H &H, but she immediately left saying she was menstruating. So, I rolled on until I found Shelly who was a much better date as it turned out, as I recall about Monica. But then again at 1 am that night, there was Monica again working. I saw her off and on for about an hour trying to get a ride. At one point I think she got one, but exited that vehicle quickly.

She tried to flag me down about 3 times, but I took her for her earlier word that the giner was off limits. I felt badly for her wandering in the cold. It was -10 F as I recall. But if the clam was open for biz, she should have not said it was off limits 8 hours earlier. I seem to recall Monica is a hurry-up gal. Shelly was a real wet dream one.

I could not find LE Sunday. No sign of them on the eastside. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Shelly 27 yo WSW 5' blonde, thick, built, GFE, skilled eastside at 6:15 p

It was just getting dark when I found her. She was hesitant and cautious, but jacked me on the way. In the room she relaxed and allowed DFK, BBBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, and CFS CG, RCG, and K9 finish. Shelly is built, firm, has nice, firm D titties, and a really tight giner, long lipped. Her stomach has the hint of a kid years ago, but the rest of her is firm, smooth, tanned, and clean. She provides a patient and skillful GFE date, IMO.

I asked about getting referrals and taking a pic. She explained she rarely dates and did not want any publicity. So, I'll respect her privacy and hope to fuck her again. He CG almost got my nut prematurely. Shelly really enjoyed the DATY and nutted herself. If you can find her she is a real treat. Oh and she wears black-rimmed glasses.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Hockey69

Our girl FELICIA

You really have to laugh at these BIMBO's. Back in August FELICIA came to my house she stole like $40 worth of cheap shit. Like hairdryer--nail Polish remover--all my ladies soap shampoo etc. She texts me on late Friday night and says can I come she you and I reminded her of her unacceptable performance that night and she actually said this "you have to forgive me I was stoned or high, I don't remember doing any of those things". I tell her the only way to get even with her bullshit was not to every she her again and that way I feel better that I'm getting some of my money back. I will NEVER understand why these ladies just keep bitting the hands that feed them their living. I know none of them are smart. Just had to vent sorry! Be safe avoid FELICIA if you hostess at your house or anywhere ok! YMMV with her.

Reports

Trav78

Natalie

After an hour of cruising, turned the corner and there was Natalie! A vision for sore eyes!! She was with a friend and asked if the friend could join us? Who am I to say no!! We adjourned to the local no tell for a little entertainment. Her friend Monica who I have seen around, looked pretty good and was a great addition to the party. They worked together to make it a very interesting afternoon! Natalie has a phone but asked me not to share it here due to previous issues with someone here who she said is crazy and wouldn't leave her alone.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Thursday night 11:30pm to 12:30 am, wow, alot of them out

There was one larger gal on Fenton, and 7 or 8 on the Eastside. Melissa the tall larger WSW about 35 yo was on Franklin. She gives a super BBBJ but seems to have trouble catching a ride. Then on Iowa I caught up with Lisa, a WSW with brown hair. I decided to keep looking, although she was attrative. Finally I gave Monica a ride and we decided to part company around the corner.

The east side had many gals, lots of mongers, and no LE that I could find. I saw Faith earlier in the week, but had just dropped someone off. I also saw Beth and promised to see her later but never got to do that. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

JbThor
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate  [View Original Post]
    Posted before and got no response- does anyone know if Marsha is still around the area somewhere? Older WSW, blond or possibly red hair. Haven't seen her in the last 3 or 4 months. Any info at all would be appreciated.
    I know who she is but haven't seen her around for about a year.

Reports

Moderate

Marsha

Posted before and got no response- does anyone know if Marsha is still around the area somewhere? Older WSW, blond or possibly red hair. Haven't seen her in the last 3 or 4 months. Any info at all would be appreciated.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Last night 11:30 p to 1 am

Fenton was dead. In fact I didn't see anyone there except Sunday afternoon when possibly 4 were walking. Over on the east side state boys and local LE were a heavy presence. State guys were doing their pull-overs and local guys were driving around. I think there were 3 of each. So, that makes 6 LE cars. It was difficult to find an area to hunt cvnt that they were not roaming. I passed the pulled over cars with state vehicles and most seemed to have a black guy as driver.

None of the cars were towed, so it was probably routine traffic stops to send a message. Since east was busy with LE I rolled to the south for a while and again, no one out. So at 12:30 am I went back to the east. This time I think the sate was gone but locals were still out and about. This time I did see 2 WSW's but I had visions of the 3 GFE's I just had and had the bar raised too high.

Besides Bratley warmed Brandy up too much and the nymph fucked me out. I'm not sure I could have performed anyways. Bratley, thanks for the assist, I guess! Oh, almost forgot to mention. Courtney was out in the street flagging cars down in front of where she hangs while LE was super heavy at midnight. I maneuvered the car around her. There is no way I could have nutted with that wack-job. But of course she looked hotter than hell!

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

GameBred

Brandi

Does anyone have pics of Brandi or description? Thanks.

Reports

DogFood

Tony Montana quote

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Like Tony Montana was told in the movie Scarface, " I need a man with steel in his balls". You boys have steel in your balls! I do not since I do not want to venture to PH due to all the LE activity. I wish more girls were mobile. It would improve things for us all. At any rate, I envy you. I do hope you continue to be safe. Thanks for the report. Maybe one day I too will get steel in my balls! LOL! Happy Holidays!

DD.
    This is my favorite, words we live by.

Tony Montana: In this country, you got to make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Reports

Double Dribble

You boys have balls

Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    I warmed her up for you MW. I did a notel date with her last night. I only made her cum 4 times so she said. LOL 3 times DATY and 1 time while banging her mish. Always a great date.
    Like Tony Montana was told in the movie Scarface, " I need a man with steel in his balls". You boys have steel in your balls! I do not since I do not want to venture to PH due to all the LE activity. I wish more girls were mobile. It would improve things for us all. At any rate, I envy you. I do hope you continue to be safe. Thanks for the report. Maybe one day I too will get steel in my balls! LOL! Happy Holidays!

DD.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 131 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations