Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bratley1055

Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by MwJrp  [View Original Post]
    I found her on the east side for a late lunch. Yum, yum! She nutted 5 times and I got my 1. Some of what we did was DFK, mutual masturbation, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, and CFS CG, mish, and CG finish. Her first nut was as I jilled her off before she sucked me again. Although she sucked me most of the way to the room. Brandy is an ATF, as is Beth, and Emily. All 3 do everything I love, take their time, and genuinely seem to want to please me. And boy do they!

Oh, I did see Faith and almost picked her; it's been a while. But instead said hello and drove off. I'm glad I did not scoop Faith and instead picked Brandy. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    I warmed her up for you MW. I did a notel date with her last night. I only made her cum 4 times so she said. LOL 3 times DATY and 1 time while banging her mish. Always a great date.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Brandy WSW 30 yo blonde nympho for lunch today

I found her on the east side for a late lunch. Yum, yum! She nutted 5 times and I got my 1. Some of what we did was DFK, mutual masturbation, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, and CFS CG, mish, and CG finish. Her first nut was as I jilled her off before she sucked me again. Although she sucked me most of the way to the room. Brandy is an ATF, as is Beth, and Emily. All 3 do everything I love, take their time, and genuinely seem to want to please me. And boy do they!

Oh, I did see Faith and almost picked her; it's been a while. But instead said hello and drove off. I'm glad I did not scoop Faith and instead picked Brandy. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Beth WSW 5'8" thick ATF, GFE

I found Beth on the east side while waiting on Emily to get ready. So, I got her number for a later date. Beth is probably the most skilled corksucker in PH. I picked her up at midnight and got DFK, BBBJ, BLS, and CFS CG. Some how she got my nut in the first position we tried. We of course, had about 30 minutes of oral warm ups so that may have contributed to my early nut.

But, I must say Beth can ride a stiff one as well or better than most. Her meaty outer lips covered my boys in just the right way to put me over the top and it felt too good to stop her, so I let the nut go. And it was a slow long nut, perfect!

I have digits for Beth too. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

ButtMan777

Eastside rekon

I was out crusing the eastside today 2:30 pm wheni came down a side street by Delaware. There were 3 cars all pulled over in the middle of the road a [Deleted by Admin] with a cap a [Deleted by Admin] and a [Deleted by Admin]. Two guys whiye mid 30's where at the windows of the ford talking with the guy inside. As I passed, they mean mugged me as I did them, that's when I recognized all og them as plain clothes officers in personal vehicles. Each of them used to come into a place I used to work at all the time. The eastside is hot so be careful.

Reports

Trav78

The dead zone

Drove through the hood for a couple of hours today, hit east side and south side, early morning, lunch time. No signs of life and no popo? What gives?

Reports

FlintMiJay

Crazy Behavior

Was driving through he east side the other night on my way to McDonald's on Dort. This is pretty much a daily thing and always cut through Franklin and pulled up behind LE at the light on Franklin and Delaware. The light turned green and they stood stationary with brake lights on. Not sure what to do here I just stayed right behind and did not try to pass or turn around. So the light turned red again brake lights still on. The light turned green and again nothing just sat there. The light turned yellow and they turned left and pulled over on Delaware and sat. So rather than go through the yellow I just waited for the next green light and moved on. I am sure that they were looking for me to do something. Just crazy some of the stuff that they are pulling. After reading some of the posts I though I would chime in. Not enough crime in Flint I suppose so that have to harass people taking a casual drive.

Reports

CatTom
    I was stop going to Kroger on Davidson Rd. It BS they are pulling over cars for no reason, It is not worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyV12  [View Original Post]
    Cruising the Eastside today and almost became a Facebook casualty! Cops came out of the woodwork. They are pulling cars over left and right and they are serious. No explanations!! Just get out of the car and assume the position. I got lucky and took my ass home! Be careful! None of this is worth losing a job, family, freedom, or your car! I'm going to lay low for a while from the east side. Be safe!

Reports

Trav78
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaserGoldwing  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell a fellow member where on the southside you found her thank.
    Fenton and Osington I think.

Reports

JbThor
    Cruising the Eastside today and almost became a Facebook casualty! Cops came out of the woodwork. They are pulling cars over left and right and they are serious. No explanations!! Just get out of the car and assume the position. I got lucky and took my ass home! Be careful! None of this is worth losing a job, family, freedom, or your car! I'm going to lay low for a while from the east side. Be safe!
    I was in the area Sunday from 6 pm to 8:30 pm. About 7:45 the le came out and were all over. I saw what I thought was a decoy at the top of the hill on franklin. She never moved from her spot.

Reports

ButtMan777
    I saw this last night. There were cars pulled over everywhere. Tow trucks were out, and a few squad cars going down side streets shining spot lights. Plus closer to leith by the store there were guys hanging around on each end of the street. It looked they were radioing vehicle descriptions of crusers. Plus it looked like there were 2 decoys about a block from leith. 1 white brown hair, young. Black top, lepoard pants. Would not leave that corner to roam like a real SW. 1 black. Bigger girl looked like she had no clue what she was doing. She would not wander far from the guus standing on the corner.

Reports

BabyV12

The East Side is hot!

Reports

Halfton

Courtney / Sierra

Are they one and the same person? I have not a clue! I will tell you that Courtney is hands down the worst cork sucker you will ever encounter if that is what you want to call what it is she attempts. My ex wife gave horrible head but didn't come close to being as bad as Courtney. No one does. Avoid her period! Choke it yourself and throw a 20 out the window and it will be money better spent.

Reports

Mw Jrp

The young, cute, hispanic one; yes!

Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Sierra on BP? Or this the super young looking girl with long brown hair and kind of looks hispanic? I've seen her before off Delaware closer to dort, she claimed I was one of her first dates, and I totally believe her. Although she did not see&the, she was hands down the worst bbj in my life.
    She gives a terrible BJ I'm told; and you confirmed that. I have had her in the vehicle 5 times and never got out of the hood, before dropping her. She is very unmanageable, so I laid out lots of rules we would follow, if she continues for a date; including no donations up front. That always gets them to leave in a hurry. It also prevents a C & D. If you read down a few pages, you will see 2 mongers warning me about dating her. The subject is "Courtney", her real name.

I guess she should be on a DNPU list. Also, according to most she has a stinky cvnt. The last 2 times I saw her around the corner from where she stays, I let another monger pick her. He obviously does not report here, so I can only guess his result was terribly unsatisfying. But she is so damn cute!

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

ButtMan777

Sierra

Is this the same Sierra on BP? Or this the super young looking girl with long brown hair and kind of looks hispanic? I've seen her before off Delaware closer to dort, she claimed I was one of her first dates, and I totally believe her. Although she did not see&the, she was hands down the worst bbj in my life.

Reports

BabyV12

Cash and dash

Quote Originally Posted by MwJrp  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Courtney. She often works 1 block off that intersection. I think one of her street names is Sierra.
    That is her! She almost got me once, but the car I'm in won't allow you to open the door while the car is in drive! LOL!! Fixed her scandalous ass!! Got my money back and put her out of the car.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations