instabang.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Fundboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    As I came back into the area I thought I spotted one off of Franklin. I check the area and it appears clear then I spot LEO with lights flashing on Franklin as I am returning. They have someone pulled over two blocks from where I want to be. I loop around and pick up a really nice lady. Leave the area while LEO is still writing tickets or what ever.

In the room it was all about what made me happy. Small frame, small chest, no kids tight.

Very good time. I hope to repeat.
    What was her name? Spinners are nice.

Reports

Wanttoknow67

There are some good ones available

Phones are frustrating. I was looking for someone to see me in the morning. All phones were dead. So I did what was required. I hit the streets.

Mid mornings is a terrible time to cruise. I made 3 passes on the east side and didn't see anyone out. A few couples walking to church but you do not want to bother them so I left the area for a bit.

As I came back into the area I thought I spotted one off of Franklin. I check the area and it appears clear then I spot LEO with lights flashing on Franklin as I am returning. They have someone pulled over two blocks from where I want to be. I loop around and pick up a really nice lady. Leave the area while LEO is still writing tickets or what ever.

In the room it was all about what made me happy. Small frame, small chest, no kids tight.

Very good time. I hope to repeat.

Reports

JbThor

Carol

Cruised the eastside this evening and picked up Carol. Had a good safe time. Will do again.

Reports

Wanttoknow67

Amanda

Oops big mistake. Cut my loses.

Reports

Wanttoknow67

Kristyl

Found her on the east side. Short, slim, fuzzy hair. Small tits with eraser nipples that were fun to suck on. Daty, BBBJ, CFS CG, Doggy, mish. BJWS for finish. I was worried about attitude and rushing but it never happened. I had a chance to repeat but didn't. But I would on a future day. She gave me digits but she didn't answer when I called.

Reports

Wanttoknow67

Dana

I found Dana off of Fenton.

Nice small frame with be / see size chest.

She looked better from afar as she had a few marks on her face.

Compliant and friendly. BBBJ was very good, DATY, CFS, Mish, Doggy, Doggy off the bed and BBBJCIMWS to finish.

Digits for SM who are not to picky.

Reports

KingAdam

Flint Mongers Are True Masters

I took the stroll this past week and saw a few SW in actions but since I'm not common around these parts the streets of flint impend my game. It like everyone and their mother is outside when the SW are working. I could not believe the amount of outside was traffic abound. My hat goes off to my flint gents.

Cheers,

The King.

Reports

BabyV12

Taylor (Franklin and Dakota) awesome!

Saw my girl Taylor today and what a treat again! I'm telling you fellas she is great! Had a nice time DFK, BJ, doggy finish. She has a nice ass and I love hitting it doggy! Her BJ skills are getting to that of Jennifer! Anyway, she is a good one! Great time! Can't wait to see her again. Hell, I'm about to ride through the eastside now to see if I can find her. Be safe fellas!

Reports

Opui812

And I thought it was just me

Quote Originally Posted by BabyV12  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Tina. I don't know what happened but she has fallen off. Rush BJ, excuses for not doing FS. Just a bad time. This is becoming a pattern with her and I will not repeat. Can't deal with bull shit anymore. I work to hard for my money, and I refuse to throw it away on sub par service and poor attitudes. There is too much talent out there. Good luck fellas. Stay away from this one.
    I had a similar experience last Friday. After reading all the great reviews I thought I was in for a real treat. Wrong. Seem like once the donation was made she could not leave soon enough. Rushed. Bad adatude. Can not do this. Can not do that. Got other places to be. This was two encounters for me with her at the same time. My first and my last.

Reports

Calvin77

Shiela ES

Cruised both areas a couple days ago, from 9:15 pm to 11 or so. Only saw one on Fenton, and she was very unappealing. There was a bit of action on ES, but a lot of LE presence as well. I left the area and came back to find things had settled down, and the SWs were out. Scooped one that I thought might be Beth in the dark, but once in the car, saw she bore very little resemblance. She was late 20's, pretty blonde hair, ok body with ample saggy breasts, and a plain face. Said her name was Shiela. She was pleasant, and took directions well, although a little mechanical. All and all, an average "see" grade experience.

Reports

BabyV12

Tina

Had a dream with Tina. I don't know what happened but she has fallen off. Rush BJ, excuses for not doing FS. Just a bad time. This is becoming a pattern with her and I will not repeat. Can't deal with bull shit anymore. I work to hard for my money, and I refuse to throw it away on sub par service and poor attitudes. There is too much talent out there. Good luck fellas. Stay away from this one.

Reports

Halfton

Have a Little Faith this morning

Thank you very much, I already did. Was out around dark thirty and as was expected the streets were mostly deserted. Was headed away after a couple of loops and as so often happens 2 appear out of nowhere. Scooped the familiar Faith and ran into the normal resistance of no DATY you know I don't like that. Got a little above average head, lubed up and she hoisted those little legs way back and let me at that red red giner. Needless to say it didn't take long to get a really hard nut. I have been wanting a picture of that hairy red thing for a long time but no luck so far. Maybe some day. Be safe. HT.

Reports

BabyV12

Taylor (Dakota and Oklahoma)

Found Taylor walking and I almost forgot how pleasurable she is to talk with and listen to. Listen fellas, I understand that most these girls have "sick" issues, but to find one that can and will still treat to with respect is rare. Anyway, Taylor took good care of me, with DFK, BJ, K9 and Mish. It was a great time and I will definitely repeat. Treat her nice if you pick her up because she will treat you the same. No issues, no cash and dash, no bullshit, no games, and no rush. Take care fellas. Taylor is one of my new favorites.

Reports

T Nickel

Ty ht

Thanks for your help HT. I need to breakaway and get down to PH.

Reports

DogFood

Breann

Quote Originally Posted by Halfton  [View Original Post]
    A friend many of us know from this forum sent me a referral name of her cousin Breann with suggestion I hook up with her sometime along with a picture and eventually a # to reach her at. 24 yr old very attractive young lady to say the least. Met her an hour ago and she says she is new to this so guide her. Long story shorter this agreeable beauty allowed me to feast DATY, gave average head and my favorite mish to finish. Will gladly repeat. Perhaps next time she will be comfortable enough to release a nut of her own but for now I am content with the overall experience. Said it was ok for me to pass her # along. If interested and have at least 50 posts pm me for it. Be safe out there. HT.
    Halfton contacted me this morning, he wanted me to let you guys know he is having computer problems and has not been able to respond to the pms sent to him, and will be getting back with you as soon as he can.

DF.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations