www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mw Jrp

Taylor 20 yo brunette 5'6" on Franklin at 1 am

I saw her around but could not see her earlier in the day, but found her last night. She provided her usual excellent GFE. Included were DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, and CFS CG, and mish finish. She managed getting my nut faster than I expected. And I got her to nut DATY twice. She thrashed around and got vocal with both of them; no faking here.

The news on her is she has digits and would like to hear from her fan base. I also have a couple pics to attach, showing her assets. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tay1.JPG‎   Tay2.JPG‎  

Reports

Calvin77

Beth

Beth is one of my favorites! I haven't seen her in a while, but will be looking for her. Incidently, I witnessed a monger bust just off Franklin one evening last week. I was doing recon after spotting a SW, came back around for scoop and saw the unlucky fellow being arrested. Perhaps this sort of thing is the reason for going off the main drag.

It's been slim picking for me in both spots. Looks like I'm going to have to put a little time in and learn how to expand my search.

Quote Originally Posted by MwJrp  [View Original Post]
    I found her off Franklin at 12:45 am last night. Most of the girls were walking well off Franklin for some reason. Although the ones I saw were not doing it for me, until Beth came out of nowhere and flagged me down. I was thrilled to see her as it has been many months since we dated. And I forgot what an awesome BBBJ this gal delivers. OMG!

But she refreshed mini me's memory on the way to my room with some of the best head in PH. So in the room she delivered more BBBJ, BLS, and CFS CG. Beth also is one of those gals that can ride me to a great nut. Last night she was enjoying it too, and we would up cuming together; her on top and me fondling those large pink tipped melons of hers.

We have managed nutting together several times before and she is not faking these. Anyways, she is a terrific date. Here's a pic of her tight little money maker. She did not have a phone, as usual. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Beth 25 yo WSW big DD's, BBBJ fellatrix extrodinaire

I found her off Franklin at 12:45 am last night. Most of the girls were walking well off Franklin for some reason. Although the ones I saw were not doing it for me, until Beth came out of nowhere and flagged me down. I was thrilled to see her as it has been many months since we dated. And I forgot what an awesome BBBJ this gal delivers. OMG!

But she refreshed mini me's memory on the way to my room with some of the best head in PH. So in the room she delivered more BBBJ, BLS, and CFS CG. Beth also is one of those gals that can ride me to a great nut. Last night she was enjoying it too, and we would up cuming together; her on top and me fondling those large pink tipped melons of hers.

We have managed nutting together several times before and she is not faking these. Anyways, she is a terrific date. Here's a pic of her tight little money maker. She did not have a phone, as usual. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beth.JPG‎  

Reports

JbThor
    Went for a drive this morning and ran across Beth (Bethyhoo) . Had a great dream. She still is easy going and great BBBJ.

Reports

BabyV12
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Reports

BabyV12

Shannon

Ran across Shannon this afternoon! She was walking on Franklin close to Broadway. She remembered me and off we went. Had a very pleasant conversation. I'll tell you fellas. She is one of the sweet ones. We went to the spot and she gave me a great CBJ, DFK, K9. She really got into it and she at least acted like she enjoyed it. Great time with this one. If you see her, pick her up. She is worth the money and she is worth your time. By the way, she changed her hair color back to blonde. Be careful fellas!

Reports

Swanzeman

Emily

After our first meeting I needed to find her for round two. Thanks yo Andre for getting me her number I was able to connect. I meet her at a house on the east side and for $ it was a great time. She answered the door wearing a very nice out fit and it was game on.

Reports

Andre44

Amazing Time

Had a great dream with Ash went to her place. Total GFE and cfs excellence. A diamond in the ruff. She didn't have digits but told me to visit around Tuesday and she'll have a phone. Nice incredibly tite Ginger and long gripping lips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140724_114741.jpg‎  

Reports

BabyV12

Taylor east side WSW

Had a dream with Taylor. A little chunky, but a nice ass! Picked her up on Franklin, and took her to my spot. Had a great time. She is easy to talk to, and very sweet personality. She gave me a great DFK, CBJ, and I banged her out doggy. That nice fat ass was bouncing and I kept pounding. She loved it an came twice, and I let loose finally. No rush and dynamite service. She did not have a phone, but she is easy to find on Franklin. She is usually out early in the morning and around 6 or 7 pm. I will repeat!! Be careful and good luck fellas!

Reports

JbThor
    I went on a dream cruise Sunday night about 9:30. After a few passes on Fenton Rd. I didn't see anything so I headed over to the east side, promptly saw two marked Uncle LE. On my way out I saw to used up SW on Franklin.

Reports

Andre44
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfton  [View Original Post]
    A thank you goes out to Andre44. A few weeks ago I requested info on Felecia's whereabouts and digits. He PM'd me a contact # this morning and I reached her this afternoon. Sure was great seeing that little sex-pot again. Have new digits for seniors.
    You are so welcome.

Reports

Halfton

Felecia

A thank you goes out to Andre44. A few weeks ago I requested info on Felecia's whereabouts and digits. He PM'd me a contact # this morning and I reached her this afternoon. Sure was great seeing that little sex-pot again. Have new digits for seniors.

Reports

Andre44
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanzeman  [View Original Post]
    Seen a bright red haired sw on Fenton did the scoop and she went right to the check. Said her name was Emily but goes by Scarlett now that she has started dancing at the men's club. So it was BBBJ for. 3 will repeat if I find her again. Side bar uncle le all over the east side.
    Had a dream of her a few days ago. Exceptional service. No rush.

Reports

Trav78

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    During the day or evening?
    It was morning.

Reports

JbThor
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Found her on the Eastside. Short Blonde hair, a little chunky WSW. Very clean and apparently not totally stoned! Good time had by all!
    During the day or evening?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations