Hobbytips.net

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JbThor
    I went on a dream cruise Sunday night about 9:30. After a few passes on Fenton Rd. I didn't see anything so I headed over to the east side, promptly saw two marked Uncle LE. On my way out I saw to used up SW on Franklin.

Reports

Andre44
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfton  [View Original Post]
    A thank you goes out to Andre44. A few weeks ago I requested info on Felecia's whereabouts and digits. He PM'd me a contact # this morning and I reached her this afternoon. Sure was great seeing that little sex-pot again. Have new digits for seniors.
    You are so welcome.

Reports

Halfton

Felecia

A thank you goes out to Andre44. A few weeks ago I requested info on Felecia's whereabouts and digits. He PM'd me a contact # this morning and I reached her this afternoon. Sure was great seeing that little sex-pot again. Have new digits for seniors.

Reports

Andre44
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanzeman  [View Original Post]
    Seen a bright red haired sw on Fenton did the scoop and she went right to the check. Said her name was Emily but goes by Scarlett now that she has started dancing at the men's club. So it was BBBJ for. 3 will repeat if I find her again. Side bar uncle le all over the east side.
    Had a dream of her a few days ago. Exceptional service. No rush.

Reports

Trav78

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    During the day or evening?
    It was morning.

Reports

JbThor
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Found her on the Eastside. Short Blonde hair, a little chunky WSW. Very clean and apparently not totally stoned! Good time had by all!
    During the day or evening?

Reports

Trav78

Lisa

Found her on the Eastside. Short Blonde hair, a little chunky WSW. Very clean and apparently not totally stoned! Good time had by all!

Reports

Halfton

My big mistake

My diamond in the rough is no diamond. Without going into this drama queens behavior I will just do everyone a huge favor and not pass her number along at all. I misjudged this beauties personality completely. Sorry guys my bad but if you have the misfortune of ever encountering a curly dark haired beauty with a mole near her nose named Amanda get away as fast as you safely can. DNPU, I repeat, DNPU! She is just about as temperamental as I have ever dealt with. Reminded me of my ex-wife.

Reports

Halfton

Amanda- Not DNPU Amanda

Found a diamond in the rough in an unusual place. 28,36 the, easy on the eyes with a really really muscular giner. Said she is new but does not want to do this. Seems to be interested in finding something lasting. Lonely for sure. You sugar daddy types might be particularly interested. Gave the ok to pass her number along to a few. PM me if interested and have at least 50 posts. Sorry. HT.

Reports

Fundboy

Details?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyV12  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellas! Just be careful out there. A friend I mine got set up by a street walker. She got in the car and had him stop so she could check her purse, and I guy jumped in and robbed him. Just be careful! Peace fellas!
    Name?? Location??

Reports

BabyV12

Be Careful

Good day fellas! Just be careful out there. A friend I mine got set up by a street walker. She got in the car and had him stop so she could check her purse, and I guy jumped in and robbed him. Just be careful! Peace fellas!

Reports

Mw Jrp

Little Jessica & her friend Taylor 20 yo hottie

After the Shannon date, where I deleted her digits, so no number for her, I saw Little Jessica walking on Franklin with a super hot, young gal, named Taylor. I got Taylor's number for later. I also saw DNPU Amanda. She was dressed in blue with a blue jeans skirt and nice top. The word may be getting out on her as I think she was out before the Shannon date. So, she may be having some difficulty finding a ride. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Shannon redhead WSW 5'2" medium build, very cute on eastside

Hey guys, this is the elusive redhead that occasionally walked on Fenton the last 2 months. She moved over to the east side and hangs with her brother who watches out for her. She said he doesn't like what she does, but tries to protect her. I spotted them at a bus stop and thought they were a couple. I circled 3 times showing my interest because she was so cute. Finally, she got up and walked away from him and after missing her twice I finally got her attention and she hopped in.

Off we went with her jacking me and me feeling her full C tits. She also provided a way above average BBBJ on the way. In the room she freshened up and provided a very hot GFE. Included were lots of DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, and CFS CG, RCG, and a mish finish. She agreed to an hour of time and we spent most of it, and both of us got a nut. Her skills are way beyond her age, IMO. And the carpet definitely matches the drapes. Plus her giner lips are super long and I love that. She also has some baby damage from a few kids, but it is not extreme. But the good news is they were all C-section, so she has a no kids tight giner.

Here's a pic of that sweet, tight tunnel. She also would like to hear from a few active seniors in good standing on USASG. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon.JPG‎  

Reports

Mw Jrp

Yes LE was absent in the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNick788  [View Original Post]
    Also forgot to mention. In 2 hours of cruising I did not see ine cruiser. Makes for a decent day.
    But the state boys were pulling over lots of vehicles early evening and after dark. I left the eastside about 10:15 p. But between 8 p and 10 p they were on a mission to stop and search. I'm not sure if there were 1 or 2 stae cars; probably 2. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Backrub

Nothing worth the time

I drove around the east side for 2 hours from 3. 30 until 6 and saw about 5 girls. Only one was on the prime list. I saw a very fat, tall blonde, biker chick in orange, a cute Mexican, several plump chicks, and one peach. A cute brunette near Minnesota and Jane. She disappeared quickly. I'd just arrived and didn't want to jump at the first girl I saw. I did see an older blonde on Leith. Most of the SWs were on the side streets away from Franklin. Don't date the Mexican, Courtney, or something like that. She was wearing a blue top. Se was in a hurry and once she had the money for CFS she bent over and said, "You've got 15 minutes. ".

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations