Fetish Hookup

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Fundboy

You will regret Courtney x2

Had similar encounter with her. Negotiate 30 for BJ. Says she needs donation up front so she can get "meds". I say no but she insists. (Big mistake I know. Thinking with the little head.) Get to room in "auntie's" house, says she needs 20 more. I say no way. I will give it to you after (with no intention of doing so). She says she needs it before. I say F you and leave. Never again with her. Learned my lesson. Too many other young spinners out there to put up with her bull-crap.

Reports

Halfton

You will regret Courtney

Mw I see you are trying to get the squirmy little Courtney to hold still long enough for you to get into her. If and when you get her to your spot I promise she won't smell real fresh and whatever you agree to before hand will go out the window about every other second. I too was somewhat obsessed with her a few months ago. There are reasons why you have had her in your car 4 times and not yet closed the deal. I wish you nothing but the best but my guess is you will be sadly disappointed with the results. This is just a heads up to all you other mongers. If a little hottie tells you her name is Courtney, drive the other way as fast as you can safely do so. You probably don't want your own Courtney memories. DNPU! Good luck Mw and keep the good reports coming. HT.

Reports

DogFood

Ronnie

Out and about yesterday, ran into Ronnie, she had her phone stolen and lost all of her contacts, she just got a new phone with a new number. Ronnies 40 sh, petite slender, nice rack. Be Safe DF.

Reports

Duuz200

Dead as dead for me too

Quote Originally Posted by CatTom  [View Original Post]
    I have be thought the area, Franklin, Oklahoma, Dakota and Iowa and nothing. I have tired all hours over the past few weeks and the regulars have vanished.

To me it is not worth the chance of getting pulled over making too many passes looking for girls.

I am going to stick to the usually websites when I get the urge.

Good luck and happy hunting!!

CT.
    I've been hitting Flint for more than 20 years, and I think it's as dead as I've ever seen. I know out-of-towners like MW keep reporting action, and although I'd never say they (and especially him) are lying, they are definitely finding what I, a local with years of experience, can not.

I've made a recon about once a month for the past year and have watched the Flint SW action die, and die hard.

Reports

CatTom

East-side is dead?

I have be thought the area, Franklin, Oklahoma, Dakota and Iowa and nothing. I have tired all hours over the past few weeks and the regulars have vanished.

To me it is not worth the chance of getting pulled over making too many passes looking for girls.

I am going to stick to the usually websites when I get the urge.

Good luck and happy hunting!!

CT.

Reports

ButtMan777

East side 10/15/14

I was out and about crusing the eastside today midafternoon and couldn't help but notice the massive amount msp in the area. And zero people out on the streets. I would imagine while its election season the patrols will increase. Be careful, be smart.

Reports

Trav78

Cassie

On first glance, a decent looking mid to late 40's WSW. Says she used to be a regular, but recently returned. Down hill from there, couldn't get done fast enough, made several calls on the way back making a dope deal. Wanted me to drop her at the dealer, so I stopped and kicked her to the curb. Don't waste your time!

Reports

Kingdom69
    Quote Originally Posted by MwJrp  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon early I rolled the east side and saw more state boys than ever. It looked like some kind of a blitz and the SW's were gone. Felicia called to confirm our 2 pm appointment and she said she'd meet me at the crib, so I gladly left the scene. So, when the SW's are absent that tells a lot.

Tuesday before the Felicia date I picked up Courtney who asked for a ride and said she wanted to date. As I was laying out the rules, Felicia called to say she was ready. I told Courtney it was her and she said "date Felicia". I had already made my mind to do that, but I am still trying to try-out that cvnt of her's. I think I've had her in the car 4 times now and never dated yet. Courtney is a "squirmy" little hottie.

This week I stuck with the excellent fare in PH. All of them were young, hot, patient, and cooperative. I saw 12-15 others to pick, a few were nice, but most were not close to the quality I enjoyed.

As for stings and LE, I did not notice any stings. Except for Thursday afternoon there was not much LE around; often none at all to be found. Although the Bennett house was closed this week. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    I spoke with a young lady Friday evening who indicated that the state / local presence was in part due to SW activity. They had even stopped her and thoroughly questioned her in regards to the incident. I guess a SW and her pimp / whatever were targeting johns. Apparently one john got rebellious and was shot, they were shaking the place down looking for the pair. She knew who they were looking for and said that she had not seen them in a few days.

She also informed me (may be old news, but new to me) that they had marked the entire north, east and west areas of flint as red zones. Something about, no probable cause needed, they can pull over anyone they want, due to the emergency zone due to crime and drugs.

I only saw one local boy, speeding down Franklin until about 1 am when they were all over the place.

Reports

Mackin

Very little time

Was running short of time the other day but decided it was time to relax and enjoy myself. Was able to quickly find Annie. Short with nice shape. A little older than I prefer but not time to be choosy. Good lower half but upper half needed some help. Quite loose and all. Everything was to be had so decided to mish with BBBJ and cim. Relieved, I left and moved on. Didn't get very far on the road so can't comment on LE being around. No number as didn't ask for it. Repeat possible but only in a pinch as hopefully others available.

Reports

DogFood

SW Activity

Think for one second. This is an open board that you do not have to even be a member or sign on to obtain information. Government agencies who are smart enough to find out and identify people from a cigarette butt just might be smart enough to check here for intel also. There is a big effort to clean this city up. I love out of towners who come in to this city, prod local mongers for intel, see the same girls every time or it is someones sister or cousin or friend, then talk like it is as easy as picking dandelions in the spring. Now you are going to start talking about houses and the streets they are on. Yes there are a few new faces out there, I am sure there will not be now. To some it is an ego thing, to some it is a post count thing. In the game that we play there are things to be said openly and things to be said in private. Just my opinion. Be Safe DF.

Reports

DogFood

SW Activity

Think for one second. This is an open board that you do not have to even be a member or sign on to obtain information. Government agencies who are smart enough to find out and identify people from a cigarette butt just might be smart enough to check here for intel also. There is a big effort to clean this city up. I love out of towners who come in to this city, prod local mongers for intel, see the same girls every time or it is someones sister or cousin or friend, then talk like it is as easy as picking dandelions in the spring. Now you are going to start talking about houses and the streets they are on. Yes there are a few new faces out there, I am sure there will not be now. To some it is an ego thing, to some it is a post count thing. In the game that we play there are things to be said openly and things to be said in private. Just my opinion. Be Safe DF.

Reports

Mw Jrp

SW & LE activity in PH = Pussy Heaven

This afternoon early I rolled the east side and saw more state boys than ever. It looked like some kind of a blitz and the SW's were gone. Felicia called to confirm our 2 pm appointment and she said she'd meet me at the crib, so I gladly left the scene. So, when the SW's are absent that tells a lot.

Tuesday before the Felicia date I picked up Courtney who asked for a ride and said she wanted to date. As I was laying out the rules, Felicia called to say she was ready. I told Courtney it was her and she said "date Felicia". I had already made my mind to do that, but I am still trying to try-out that cvnt of her's. I think I've had her in the car 4 times now and never dated yet. Courtney is a "squirmy" little hottie.

This week I stuck with the excellent fare in PH. All of them were young, hot, patient, and cooperative. I saw 12-15 others to pick, a few were nice, but most were not close to the quality I enjoyed.

As for stings and LE, I did not notice any stings. Except for Thursday afternoon there was not much LE around; often none at all to be found. Although the Bennett house was closed this week. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Erica 19 yo WSW agian for another GFE

Found her walking from store and met her at the house. Picked her up for 45 minute of GFE pleasure. She was much more relaxed this time and we both nutted. Lots of girls out this eve. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Reports

Mw Jrp

Erica 19 yo WSW 5'8" thick, cute, and GFE on east side 5 pm

This is Taylor's little sister. Great family resemblance; both are thick, have smaller tits, and no-kids tight giners. It turns out Erica is very skilled and cooperative like sis. Erica has firmer, larger, small B titties, and a cute chipmunk face. Her cvnt is really nice to enter. I spent about an hour breaking the cute thing in. She did one other date with Taylor and I was her first alone date. Lucky me, and it was a great GFE with plenty of DFK. Erica also nutted and as you can see from the pic she has a very ample clit.

She gave me digits (not sure what her number is) but has to get minutes for the phone. I wonder if she will? Here's a pic of her frame. It is very squeezable, fuckable, and fun to be with. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica.JPG‎  

Reports

Mw Jrp

Carol 24 yo WSW 5'4" brunette, cute GFE east side 1:15 p

I have dated her before and it is always a GFE. Although it has been a while since we saw each other, and I forgot how nice she is to date. Some of what I got was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, and CFS CG, K9, K9 flat, and mish finish. Carol said she nutted too. Not sure, but I sure got mine after a good 45 minutes of building it up. Carol is sporting some shadow on the giner. Actually, it is not at all picky, nor does it interfer with lunching or fucking.

Here's a pic of that no-kids tight giner. Her skills are top notch and she will adjust to what ever I ask. She also has a new O'Bama phone number. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carol1.JPG‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations