Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GMacMan

London body slides?

I see London is posting again. I'm curious if anyone has tried her body slides?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...st-21/12849421

For that matter, I can't remember seeing a single report on her in the past 2 years. Either she's so good someone's trying to keep her a secret, or she's just so mediocre she's not worth talking about. Because if she was fantastic and share-able or truly horrible, I think her name would pop up more. I've not seen her, so I have nothing to share.

Reports

Scooby Doo 25

Looking to see a new gal this weekend

If someone has any recommendations on a pretty girl. Preferably Hispanic or something similar in looks please comment. I'm looking for a good time.

Reports

NsaNight

Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by RepArgent  [View Original Post]
    I saw Val several times over a year ago and had similar experiences. She was working out of her cold basement with kids and adults running around upstairs. The first time she was okay but on return trips it got much worse with her distractions, talk about tips, and bad attitude. I certainly won't return, especially with other options like Panacea, Wonder, and Serenity where the ladies are very thoughtful, friendly, fit, and provide exceptional service in a comfortable, clean environment!
    Where is wonder? Who is good there?

Reports

RepArgent

Val

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityNow437  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Val mostly based on her reputation as a pretty safe bet for good service. She works out of her residence now. My experience varied a lot from what I've read about her hear. She was nice in the beginning, and really I guess throughout but she rubbed me the wrong way. Talked way too much about other massage girls and parlors. Her kids were in the house which I did not know at the start or until about 1/2 way through. She also answered a couple of phone calls and text messages supposedly from family. She was not focused on the service but made sure I understood the tip expectations. She seemed surprised at the low amount she received but honestly she did not deserve one at all.

Just a good reminder I guess that even with the girls who have a good reputation it's still a YMMV thing.
    I saw Val several times over a year ago and had similar experiences. She was working out of her cold basement with kids and adults running around upstairs. The first time she was okay but on return trips it got much worse with her distractions, talk about tips, and bad attitude. I certainly won't return, especially with other options like Panacea, Wonder, and Serenity where the ladies are very thoughtful, friendly, fit, and provide exceptional service in a comfortable, clean environment!

Reports

NsaNight

Senior member mentor

Any one up for helping a noob out?

Reports

SerenityNow437

Val

I recently saw Val mostly based on her reputation as a pretty safe bet for good service. She works out of her residence now. My experience varied a lot from what I've read about her hear. She was nice in the beginning, and really I guess throughout but she rubbed me the wrong way. Talked way too much about other massage girls and parlors. Her kids were in the house which I did not know at the start or until about 1/2 way through. She also answered a couple of phone calls and text messages supposedly from family. She was not focused on the service but made sure I understood the tip expectations. She seemed surprised at the low amount she received but honestly she did not deserve one at all.

Just a good reminder I guess that even with the girls who have a good reputation it's still a YMMV thing.

Reports

Giveittome
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidSgr  [View Original Post]
    There is an abbreviations section to look things up. BBBJ is bare back BJ. Covered full service. Cfs. Hope that helps.
    Thank you, that definitely helps.

Reports

Benz1

Camille

Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading some posts and I see Camille's name coming up. I have seen Camille before at serenity, she had worked at a different location as well, I don't remember where it was but it was always a nice full hour. We did exchange numbers, she's a sweet girl and a little chatty too but I like them outgoing. She also told me she was of hispanic. I haven't heard from her, she no longer works at serenity. I do have a pic of her, prior to our earlier session.

Is she back working at serenity again?

If she is, let me know. I would love to see her again.

I do have a pic, don't know how to post it here, sorry.
    If some can message me on how to move a photo from Android gallery to USA.

I will be happy to post it.

Reports

Benz1

Camille

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo25  [View Original Post]
    Haha yes, I meainnt blue donation not via gra or cialas.

Sorry I don't have a picture of her but I read on here that she has one on backpage under her MP name. If I can find it I'll post it for yall.
    I've been reading some posts and I see Camille's name coming up. I have seen Camille before at serenity, she had worked at a different location as well, I don't remember where it was but it was always a nice full hour. We did exchange numbers, she's a sweet girl and a little chatty too but I like them outgoing. She also told me she was of hispanic. I haven't heard from her, she no longer works at serenity. I do have a pic of her, prior to our earlier session.

Is she back working at serenity again?

If she is, let me know. I would love to see her again.

I do have a pic, don't know how to post it here, sorry.

Reports

RapidSgr
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveittome  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this forum thing, didn't even know they really had stuff like this. So excited to get to read reviews on girls before seeing them.

Well, Ivery seen Erica, she was very nice and sweet, pretty decent massage, she's very sentual. Right at the very end of the massage she finished me off nicely, not the whole package but enough to make it worth it. I've also seen camille at serenity, now she made an impression on me. LOL I've seen several posts about her and I must say you guys are giving up waaay to much. I saw her like a week ago or so and I only gave her one of those "blue ones" you guys are talking about and she let me slide in that little thing of hers, protected of course. Let's not make it hard for the rest of us by showering them with too much. LOL js and I thought my 1 was good. Also can someone fill me in on what some of these abbreviations mean like: BBBJ, and Cfs? I know a few like HE. I get the BJ but what's the extra Bb? Also, someone asked if anyone had a pic of camille. Well I happen to have a pic of her by accident. Or miracle. LOL I was on FB and one of those do you know this person things came across my screen and it was a picture of her (different name) but definitely her. It allowed me to see a few pics of her. I didn't store them but I will go back on Fb and see if I can get one for everyone. I've seen a few more girls as well but I can't remember their names. I'll be posting whenever I see a girl from now on. I Like Being able to read and comment about them.
    There is an abbreviations section to look things up. BBBJ is bare back BJ. Covered full service. Cfs. Hope that helps.

Reports

NsaNight
    Quote Originally Posted by MagGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Nikki will come down if you try. The BJ can be had for the HJ price you quoted, maybe even lower. And a HJ can be had for about half that.
    Yea I thought it was high. Damn. Next time I suppose. Anyone else at ew offer that?

Reports

Mag Green
    Quote Originally Posted by NsaNight  [View Original Post]
    Just went to east west and saw Nikki. Before you in closing the door she asked if I would like a he. Of course I said yes then she said which kind HJ or BJ and then told me prices. 6 for HJ and $ for BJ. I was kicking myself for not bringing in enough cash. Settle with the HJ. And fast technique didn't quite get the job done. Left without an He. Will return againknowing that offer BJ. But probably try someone new besides Nikki. Any recommendations from East West with similar things to offer?
    Just a heads up, Nikki will come down if you try. The BJ can be had for the HJ price you quoted, maybe even lower. And a HJ can be had for about half that.

Reports

Giveittome

Erica of Panacea

I am new to this forum thing, didn't even know they really had stuff like this. So excited to get to read reviews on girls before seeing them.

Well, Ivery seen Erica, she was very nice and sweet, pretty decent massage, she's very sentual. Right at the very end of the massage she finished me off nicely, not the whole package but enough to make it worth it. I've also seen camille at serenity, now she made an impression on me. LOL I've seen several posts about her and I must say you guys are giving up waaay to much. I saw her like a week ago or so and I only gave her one of those "blue ones" you guys are talking about and she let me slide in that little thing of hers, protected of course. Let's not make it hard for the rest of us by showering them with too much. LOL js and I thought my 1 was good. Also can someone fill me in on what some of these abbreviations mean like: BBBJ, and Cfs? I know a few like HE. I get the BJ but what's the extra Bb? Also, someone asked if anyone had a pic of camille. Well I happen to have a pic of her by accident. Or miracle. LOL I was on FB and one of those do you know this person things came across my screen and it was a picture of her (different name) but definitely her. It allowed me to see a few pics of her. I didn't store them but I will go back on Fb and see if I can get one for everyone. I've seen a few more girls as well but I can't remember their names. I'll be posting whenever I see a girl from now on. I Like Being able to read and comment about them.

Reports

Giveittome
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyLove  [View Original Post]
    A couple of those blue ones?
    The new blue bills.

Reports

Lakeshore1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallsHang2  [View Original Post]
    So how was the night?
    Pretty decent massage. Some good teasing. The handshake was real good too. I will repeat because she was very nice and really cute.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations