camplacecash
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by Odin1234  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week and was told she's still there, but was all booked for the day. Saw Paige instead. Good massage but everything else was very average.
    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...image=18808486

Hopefully that will lay some concerns to rest. She's on the latest post from Panacea.

Talk about taking away a favorite toy and people go crazy. =).

Cindy at Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    I went to Wonder. Cindy must have heard about your review. This was the first time she never touched her phone. She gave me an amazing massage. I almost blew my wad while on my stomach. She can really be sexy. After the flip, standard HE with roaming, but I was pretty weak. She probably kept me 10 minutes over my hour.
    Glad to see you your review. If she has chandged, it makes my subscription to USA SG well worth it. Will have to return. Good for her if she has gone back to her good service.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTfft  [View Original Post]
    (Not the other Katie who posts being in a private office setting with personal pics.) Wanted to try Zen for sometime and finally made the appointment. Nice, small room with separate entrance attached to a hair salon and plenty of parking. Katie has a nice face, thick body, and large boobs. Excellent firm massage starting at the feet and working up. Once at the knees she is up on the table for the remainder of the face-down part of the massage. That gives her good leverage for firm massage. Also uses a hot / cool cream and electric heating pad to loosen up muscles in the area you identify as most problematic. For me that was shoulders, probably why she started at feet, with shoulders last.

After the flip got into a discussion of tipping (someone walked out without paying), expectations of someone posting in BP Adult section, no disrobing and no touching, no HE for 60 + 40 (what I brought in), how much strippers make and you cannot touch them in GR, etc. As you can guess, both of us became displeased.

While I will not repeat as she is out of my budget and the limitations, if you are willing to pay a fee and tip total of 70 to 80 for an excellent firm massage only -- you will be very pleased. For more than that with her beautiful breasts covered and no touching, expect to tip the massage fee.
    Similar experience except second visit there was limited touching with clothes on for the HE. I liked the massage and will probably go back, the tip will depend.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTfft  [View Original Post]
    (Not the other Katie who posts being in a private office setting with personal pics.) Wanted to try Zen for sometime and finally made the appointment. Nice, small room with separate entrance attached to a hair salon and plenty of parking. Katie has a nice face, thick body, and large boobs. Excellent firm massage starting at the feet and working up. Once at the knees she is up on the table for the remainder of the face-down part of the massage. That gives her good leverage for firm massage. Also uses a hot / cool cream and electric heating pad to loosen up muscles in the area you identify as most problematic. For me that was shoulders, probably why she started at feet, with shoulders last.

After the flip got into a discussion of tipping (someone walked out without paying), expectations of someone posting in BP Adult section, no disrobing and no touching, no HE for 60 + 40 (what I brought in), how much strippers make and you cannot touch them in GR, etc. As you can guess, both of us became displeased.

While I will not repeat as she is out of my budget and the limitations, if you are willing to pay a fee and tip total of 70 to 80 for an excellent firm massage only -- you will be very pleased. For more than that with her beautiful breasts covered and no touching, expect to tip the massage fee.
    Similar experience except except second visit there was limited touching with clothes on for the HE. I liked the massage and will probably go back, the tip will depend.

Zen Massage -- Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    I too noticed she isn't in their ads on BP anymore, and it doesn't appear she is there anymore. I did notice some guy responded to Shawtrens post that he was "told" she was available one day when he was there, though he didn't actually see her. Any current information, if she is still there it doesn't make much sense to not have her pic in the ad since she is their biggest draw (and the best service in GR!
    I was there last week and was told she's still there, but was all booked for the day. Saw Paige instead. Good massage but everything else was very average.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through BP and took a quick peek at Panacea's latest post for St. Patrick's day thinking I would see some of the cute outfits they have for the special themes. I was SHOCKED to see that there was no picture of Natasha in the montage!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...th-us/14127495

That has never happened before. I'm just hoping it's an over site on someones part and she still works there. Can anyone confirm that to put my mind at ease?
    I too noticed she isn't in their ads on BP anymore, and it doesn't appear she is there anymore. I did notice some guy responded to Shawtrens post that he was "told" she was available one day when he was there, though he didn't actually see her. Any current information, if she is still there it doesn't make much sense to not have her pic in the ad since she is their biggest draw (and the best service in GR!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    How were the extras? Just a HE or more available?
    Often when there is a "generic" review that doesn't give ANY details about extras and / or the cost of extras, especially when it's by someone with very few posts (and those posts are usually about 1 particular establishment, you can click on the user name to drill down and see their posting history) it is a red flag that it could be self-promotion and therefore a BIG warning to stay away!

That's irritating when they bring up money during the session, the good ones never do!
    10-4 to that!

Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyman12  [View Original Post]
    Great with her hands will return.
    Who what when where?

Morgan

Great with her hands will return.

SweetieStan

Sweetie Stan is only about Bella's except her first 2 posts. Those posts were all about trashing a former employee of Bella's, named Jennifer.

Please click on ,view original post, on the Riley (review? ) then click on the name SweetieStan the then click on view forum posts. This should answer all your questions.

Riley

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieStan  [View Original Post]
    There is a petite girl at Bella Gente, her name is Riley and she was pretty good when I made a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum352  [View Original Post]
    Did a walk in at Panacea around 4 yesterday. Got Niki who is a MILF with a nice down to earth personality. I did a thirty minute message for the standard $40. I don't do a hour cause I don't need a light touch massage for that long. Maybe I'd take a real massage for that long but not a just the light rubbing you always get. Anyways. To my surprise about10 minutes in she asked if I wanted to do a sensual session with HE for 50. I simply said I've always paid40 on the way in and 40 on the way out. She said that would work. The top came off and the oil went on. A lot of oil went on. I've never had anyone use so much oil before. It feels good but it's tough to get it all of when it's time to depart. Regardless the HE was fantastic and perfectly timed. She let me finish all over her fairly big titties while she talked a little dirty to me. It felt great and I'd let her do that to me again with no hesitation. All in all. Another $80 well spent!!
    That's irritating when they bring up money during the session, the good ones never do!

Niki at Panacea

Did a walk in at Panacea around 4 yesterday. Got Niki who is a MILF with a nice down to earth personality. I did a thirty minute message for the standard $40. I don't do a hour cause I don't need a light touch massage for that long. Maybe I'd take a real massage for that long but not a just the light rubbing you always get. Anyways. To my surprise about10 minutes in she asked if I wanted to do a sensual session with HE for 50. I simply said I've always paid40 on the way in and 40 on the way out. She said that would work. The top came off and the oil went on. A lot of oil went on. I've never had anyone use so much oil before. It feels good but it's tough to get it all of when it's time to depart. Regardless the HE was fantastic and perfectly timed. She let me finish all over her fairly big titties while she talked a little dirty to me. It felt great and I'd let her do that to me again with no hesitation. All in all. Another $80 well spent!!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations