Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bloozer

Mama Dees. Same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Treyy  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Emily at E / W recently and even though it has been mentioned here before that she has a ridiculous upsell, I figured that I would give it a try.

The good: very cute gal, decent personality.

The so-so: very average unenthusiastic massage and finish.

The bad: huge upsell / over valuation of her qualifications.

I have learned my lesson and will avoid E / W until the gals there realize that their expectations are out of line with the quality of services offered.

Happy Mongering, Treyy.
    Of course we all know they're one and the same. At Mama dee's mamma got rid of all the girls you could haggle with. Only the upsellers are left. The place is a rip off now.

Reports

Treyy

Emily E / W

I had a chance to see Emily at E / W recently and even though it has been mentioned here before that she has a ridiculous upsell, I figured that I would give it a try.

The good: very cute gal, decent personality.

The so-so: very average unenthusiastic massage and finish.

The bad: huge upsell / over valuation of her qualifications.

I have learned my lesson and will avoid E / W until the gals there realize that their expectations are out of line with the quality of services offered.

Happy Mongering, Treyy.

Reports

Stroker417

Camille

What happened to her? She is no longer at Serenity.

Reports

GoFast222
    Afternoon fellow Mongers.

Been busy, but I finally afew wks ago had the chance to stop in at Panacea. I called ahead, but didn't request anyone. I had the luck of the draw Heather. I was there for a 1 hr. Session. She was chatty which I like, massage was ranking in the not so good at all. On the flip after 25 minutes she gave me the talk, no dreams of FS or BJ. Then the up sell. She said for a HJ its two barrys or three barrys for topless, I told her how about bottomless? We settled on panties. The finish was very mechanical, and she complained of being very sensitive down stairs. Then 45 minutes in after the grand finally she cleaned me up and sent me on my way. Lesson learned. Skip heather and go on your merry way.

Reports

BigLu57

Wonder was wondeful

Went to wonder massage yesterday eve had a great time paid 60 for the hr had cindy she was amazing great massage great attitude love the constant teasing n glute massage I was in heaven took her time was very detail and a nice HE tipped 40 well worth it for me!

Reports

RepArgent

Outcall massage

Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering. . . I have never heard much about having a massage done outcall to your home. I have heard that a LOT of the providers that do this are on the up-and-up, but I was hoping to hear some success stories. I am thinking of getting an office visit from one of them.

-Shaw.
    I've been looking for the same thing! I've had some come to my home but they have all been totally legit without a hint of extras. If anyone knows of a good discrete provider please pm me!

Reports

Shawtren

Home Visits

Just wondering. . . I have never heard much about having a massage done outcall to your home. I have heard that a LOT of the providers that do this are on the up-and-up, but I was hoping to hear some success stories. I am thinking of getting an office visit from one of them.

-Shaw.

Reports

Magnum352

Tia at Panacea

Went to Panacea today, saw Tia. She's pretty cute, nice looking body and young. She was laid back and cool to chat with. I talked her up a bit while she lightly massaged my back. Unfortunately she kept her Lions Jersey on and didn't indicate she wanted to even consider otherwise. I paid for a half hour and about 14 min in she asked me to flip. Naturally I was ready for what I was there for. She had a top notch technique that proved impossible for me to handle no more than 5 min. I would prefer she not end it that quick. You know maybe stop for a sec and then set off the grand finale! I tipped 40 even though without it being topless, zero dirty talk, and a short stop made even shorter I wanted to give a little less. Her technique was so pleasant I just gave her what she probably expected. Long story short. I'll go back again and probably try Aliese and see what she has to offer. I simply like a little more erotic in my $80 20 min massage!!

Reports

Dggr2002

Help please

I posted a few days ago about Michelle at Relaxation Station and a lack of extras but have had no response. Is anyone will to help me figure out whether I should go back or another place / person where I can get happy? Thanks.

Reports

Blackfire
    Quote Originally Posted by SukMeFkMe  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree start over tipping and that's when some of these girls think they shit is worth gold. Don't get me wrong I have no problem tipping and tipping well but the service has to be.

Grade A and leave me feeling like my mind has been blown so to speak.
    I see. So Tina is a definite no-go then (I misread your post thinking you were promoting her). A little shy and $60 to see the girls. Way better to be had for less money. Sounds like all the girls at that spa have the "golden shit" syndrome.

Reports

Shawtren
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidSgr  [View Original Post]
    Shop around you can get plenty for $40.00. PM if you want some ideas where.
    I agree!! $40 has always been well received by my girls. I know they are good with it because when I go bock, they don't ask about it, and they give as good if not better service!

Reports

SukMeFkMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    Ridiculous. The twins don't come out for less than $60! Sweetheart, not many guys here tipping $60 for a shake and to "see" your boobs.
    I completely agree start over tipping and that's when some of these girls think they shit is worth gold. Don't get me wrong I have no problem tipping and tipping well but the service has to be.

Grade A and leave me feeling like my mind has been blown so to speak.

Reports

LonelyLove
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidSgr  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I think it's nonsense to overtip as well. Especially when it's unnecessary.

Reports

RapidSgr

Tipping

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    Ridiculous. The twins don't come out for less than $60! Sweetheart, not many guys here tipping $60 for a shake and to "see" your boobs.

Reports

Blackfire
    Quote Originally Posted by SukMeFkMe  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times, she is a bit "shy" about going after the HE. Unlike some other area businesses. Don't expect the "twins" to come out unless the tip is like triple barry's. She does alow roaming, 2 barry's for the standard I do believe. Her technique not to bad definitely gets the job done. I personally have never seen Deadre so could not tell you about her. If you end up toftt.

Please let me know.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations