instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

HarryHood
    Quote Originally Posted by Happybone  [View Original Post]
    I went couple weeks ago good massage and nothing extra.
    I also concur. No extras. The same lady owns this AMP as Blessings (Plainfield) and Chinese AMP (76th.) Or, at least she has owned all of them at one time, not sure if she owns all at once, but she's started every one.

Her name is Michelle, I believe. She's a super nice lady, great massage. Her and Jenny (other masseuse) both get in the nooks andcrannies, ie butt crack, pelvic region, everywhere. They'll get you naked, get you hard. But never any HE. Not sure why.

Reports

Totoy Mola

Panacea KC

Best massage, HE took me a while to warm up. I little hard thugging, maybe my little head just sensitive that day. Booty and boobies are great.

Reports

Shawtren

Wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by ******01  [View Original Post]
    http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/4659893633.html

In the photo in the ad who is "see see" ?

Anyone had her?
    That is NOT an ad for Panacea.

Reports

Mystry12

Anyone had her?
    This Mystic not Panacea. Even though she looks cute, I doubt I would try based on previous visits and the expensive options.

Reports

MarkWa

Serenity's new girl Katie

Went to Serenity and Katie was the girl available. Said I hadn't seen her before and she said she just started there yesterday. Got to room and massage was decent with her on the table working my upper back pretty good. Massaged butt and legs and had me flip. This is where it turns bad. Goes with the standard "Anywhere else you would like massaged and of course I give the usual yes. She then informs me that she wants a tip up front which is a big disappointment to me. I tell her I have seen other girls and they have never complained of my tip. Regardless she says she wants it up front. I ask her the rate and she gives me the song and dance routine of not wanting to give a price. After a few minutes of this I say that I pay anywhere from 20-40 for a HE depending on her state of dress and can go more if there is more on the table. She tells me that she won't do it for that. I say ok then just a massage it is. After a couple more minutes I ask her what she expects for a clothed HJ and she says 100. I tell her good luck with that and she won't be around here for long. She just said that is disappointing and the massage ended. She is a pretty enough around 40 lady and seemed nice, just think she might have way to high an expectation for her services.

Reports

Kiljian
    She's not at Panacea, but Spa 37 aka Mystic. Haven't seen her though.

Anyone had her?

Reports

Monger01

Panacea. Who is this girl?

Anyone had her?

Reports

LoneWolf35

My massage (Canal ave) is legit. For now

Just got back from My Massage on Canal ave in that strip mall behind Texas Roadhouse. As much as I read the previous comments about this place, I was like, what the hell, wouldn't mind just getting a good massage. Found some free time today and walked-in for an hr massage and a table shower. The massage itself was both good and disappointing, the good was it felt like she was really getting at the tough spots that most other places (both legit and not-legit) haven't really bothered much with. The disappointing part of course is she didn't take care of everything I hoped she would. Although, I felt she touched my ass way more than other places, even so much as spreading my cheeks, not like a htuma kind of way but just as she was going about the massage. After the massage, was told to put on a bathrobe and walk to the back where they had a table shower room. Very eerie with the red light, and I felt that if anything was going to happen, it would happen here. Again not so much, started bathing my back (where she also spread my cheeks again) and then my front with a towel on top, did do her best to clean as much as she could without me in my birthday suit. I will say though the one part I really didn't like was the smell of the towel she put over my head, as I did get my hair washed too. It may be clean but it smelled vile to me. I might just take another shower / wash my hair again so I don't have that smell (potentially) on me anymore. Altogether, paid. 7 and left a content customer, didn't get everything I wanted but satisfied with what I got. If you're looking for a good massage and / or want to get cleaned by someone else, this your place. If you want to be happy or more, look elsewhere.

Reports

JDog517

Natalie is a gem

Quote Originally Posted by Dennerb  [View Original Post]
    Finally scheduled an appointment instead of taking whoever was available when I walked in. Natalie was awesome. Great body and nice time. All the reviews are spot on. Just wish that the non-AMPs would get into more teasing before the flip.
    I have to agree. The review is right on. Great body, good conversation, better than average massage, moderate roaming, and a very satisfied customer in the end. Will definitely repeat.

Reports

Dennerb

Natalie. Panacea

Finally scheduled an appointment instead of taking whoever was available when I walked in. Natalie was awesome. Great body and nice time. All the reviews are spot on. Just wish that the non-AMPs would get into more teasing before the flip.

Reports

Benz1

Table shower

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't Rainbow have a table shower?
    Yes it does.

But reviews have never been good.

I will not return.

Reports

TwistedBrother
    Doesn't Rainbow have a table shower?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf35  [View Original Post]
    Damn, what a shame. I was really hoping to find a MP that has table showers.

Reports

Blackfire
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiljian  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about Lynn's tip structure. Tash is 60/80/100. Starts at a HJ and removes clothing as tip increases, ending at NHJ.
    Likely business will be slow at that price range!

Reports

Kiljian
    Not sure about Lynn's tip structure. Tash is 60/80/100. Starts at a HJ and removes clothing as tip increases, ending at NHJ.

Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/4657598486.html

Any ******s tried Lynn at her new place, 50th and Division? Was wondering if HE and roaming available since she and Tash went out on their own. She wanted a min 60 tip when she was at Mystic and very lttle roaming!

Reports

LoneWolf35
    Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    See Posts #1986,1987, 2003 etc. Appears legit with older ladies.
    Damn, what a shame. I was really hoping to find a MP that has table showers.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations