Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 163 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NoseJelly

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Xpressway  [View Original Post]
    I made a recent visit to East West and I don't think I'll be back. I had no problem with the staff or service. I just looked around and thought to myself, this place is kind of a dump. Broken down cars in the lot, shit everywhere inside. None of the towels match. Linens are shady. Stinks of smoke. Dirt smudges all over the walls and doors. I don't mean to be too critical but some of the other places are so much cleaner.
    Since Mama Dee turned management over to her son, EW has gone in the toilet. Joy no longer works there either. She always kept the place clean for Mama Dee. The girls are supposed to change the linens after their customer leaves, but without Joy or M Dee on them I doubt it happens much. I stopped going there when I found out the Boy Wonder was the new manager. He can't keep his own clothes clean, let alone an office!

Reports

GRBrazen

Clean

Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was thinking of heading that way tomorrow. After my scabies incident, seeing anything but bleached, white towels would send me to the asylum.
    I agree completely! These places make enough money there is no excuse for filth. If it's that obvious think of what else there may be you CAN'T see.

Reports

Donntee

Clean

I made a recent visit to East West and I don't think I'll be back. I had no problem with the staff or service. I just looked around and thought to myself, this place is kind of a dump. Broken down cars in the lot, shit everywhere inside. None of the towels match. Linens are shady. Stinks of smoke. Dirt smudges all over the walls and doors. I don't mean to be too critical but some of the other places are so much cleaner.
    Thanks for the report. I was thinking of heading that way tomorrow. After my scabies incident, seeing anything but bleached, white towels would send me to the asylum.

Reports

DjBiker

Clean

Wish more reports on how clean places are business or people working out of homes just a bad way to start if place smells or appears dirty sheets I will leave if laundry don't appear clean good report.

Reports

Xpressway

East west

Reports

GRBrazen

Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by LifeExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of making a 1 hour appointment with Rhonda about 3 weeks ago. She was as fun as I remembered her. Always energetic, and a very good attitude. She must've remembered me as there was never an upsell or any conversation regarding a tip beforehand. We seem to connect well and I would definitely go back to see here again.
    Glad she's still there! I've got to see her again soon!

Reports

LifeExplorer

Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by GRBrazen  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Rhonda in quite a while. She was one of my favorites! Has anyone seen her there lately?
    I had the pleasure of making a 1 hour appointment with Rhonda about 3 weeks ago. She was as fun as I remembered her. Always energetic, and a very good attitude. She must've remembered me as there was never an upsell or any conversation regarding a tip beforehand. We seem to connect well and I would definitely go back to see here again.

Reports

Benz1

Lin

Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    Now that Lin has her own place, she has rocked my world every time. Her attitude is much better. She is happier and works much harder. She is also very happy to show off her new body.
    Rates and menu options would be nice to know before I make an appointment.

Reports

Donntee

Lin

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozer  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely phenominal massage. One problem. If and when she gets bored with you she'll stand you up. But, the flip is passable, not great, but what a freakin' massage. I won't go back because she pissed me off.

She's not a cheap AMP. 160, tax, title and out the door. And I was paying it! Oh well, her loss. When I saw her, she swapping between Oasis and Royal. I remember now why she stood me up. I talked to her about doing a four hand with Rhonda from Wonder (If you like a rectal massage). She called me back to set it up. I bailed. I didn't have the wampum for a four hand. I wanted to keep the one on one. Bam! She stood me up. Like I said, her loss.
    Now that Lin has her own place, she has rocked my world every time. Her attitude is much better. She is happier and works much harder. She is also very happy to show off her new body.

Reports

MarkWa

Bella Gent reopen yet?

There last ad about two weeks ago said they were moving locations and would be back open in a week, but I have not seen anything saying where they moved to or if they reopened. Anyone have any idea?

Reports

NoseJelly

NOT Linn

Looks a lot like Linn. Sorry.
    This woman is not Linn!

Reports

Bloozer

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Thats NOT Linn.
    Looks a lot like Linn. Sorry.

Reports

Pete3854
    Absolutely phenominal massage. One problem. If and when she gets bored with you she'll stand you up. But, the flip is passable, not great, but what a freakin' massage. I won't go back because she pissed me off.

She's not a cheap AMP. 160, tax, title and out the door. And I was paying it! Oh well, her loss. When I saw her, she swapping between Oasis and Royal. I remember now why she stood me up. I talked to her about doing a four hand with Rhonda from Wonder (If you like a rectal massage). She called me back to set it up. I bailed. I didn't have the wampum for a four hand. I wanted to keep the one on one. Bam! She stood me up. Like I said, her loss.
    Thats NOT Linn.

Reports

GRBrazen

Rhonda from Wonder

I haven't seen Rhonda in quite a while. She was one of my favorites! Has anyone seen her there lately?

Reports

HarryHood

Sorry, but it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see this girl is not Linn. Linn is Asian. This girl, Aggie, is from Latin America.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 163 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations