Adult Vacation
Rabbits Webcam

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 261 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Been going to Pacific for many years but never saw Shelby until last week. Very hot young girl with tats.
    She was rather quiet and aloof but yet polite and did a great job.
    Anyone know if she offers more than HE?
    I'll ask her next time I see her but would be great to know in advance.
    Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.
    I was not aware kit read this forum. I retract my question.

44th Street like I said. Near Breton.
    Caucasian, about 24 ish I'd say. 5' 9" or so. Medium brown hair. Pretty face, thin but not super thin. B cup firm rack.
    Tats on her lower back, some on arms, and neck.
    Like I said, been going there for many years and thought I knew everyone there but never seen her before. She said she wasn't all that new there.
    She is babysitter next door hot. Massage was ok to good. HE was full of energy. She knows her job. I will repeat.
    Nice! Thanks for the review, I'll have to try her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Randingo  [View Original Post]
    Which pacific? I thought I knew all the girls there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    44th Street like I said. Near Breton.
    Caucasian, about 24 ish I'd say. 5' 9" or so. Medium brown hair. Pretty face, thin but not super thin. B cup firm rack.
    Tats on her lower back, some on arms, and neck.
    Like I said, been going there for many years and thought I knew everyone there but never seen her before. She said she wasn't all that new there.
    She is babysitter next door hot. Massage was ok to good. HE was full of energy. She knows her job. I will repeat.

Been going to Pacific for many years but never saw Shelby until last week. Very hot young girl with tats.
    Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.
    Which pacific? I thought I knew all the girls there.

Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.
    What does she look like?

Shelby at Pacific 44th

Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.

Panacea

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Natasha is the best at Panacea! You should call and book her ahead though as she gets booked up fast and only works 2-3 days per week. Aliese is decent also. Natalie was great but no longer works there.
    I would agree with him on this one! I've been a fan of Natasha all the way back to her time at Wonder.

Panacea

Quote Originally Posted by PjPeens  [View Original Post]
    I've gone to AMPs a few times, and had good experiences 2 out of 3 (I lived in Lansing, and the third experience was only bad because I took a chance on an unknown AMP and didn't assert a desire for HE). I live back in GR now, and I'm eyeing Panacea as being the best candidate. Are there better places in town and / or who should I try to see at Panacea?
    Natasha is the best at Panacea! You should call and book her ahead though as she gets booked up fast and only works 2-3 days per week. Aliese is decent also. Natalie was great but no longer works there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    What is "reasonable with extras"? I thought I had read earlier it's a good massage with basic HJ and no clothes come off and no touching her is allowed, is that what you mean by reasonable with extras, or is there a little more? What tip does she expect for whatever level of service reasonable is?
    The hour was 50 and HJ was 40. I said I'm looking for more. How about next time. She said she'd be open to that as we know each other more. For a first meeting she left the door open. I think there is more there.

Quote Originally Posted by EgrBob  [View Original Post]
    True. Katie is great. Never upsells and is reasonable with extras. Sweet girl.
    What is "reasonable with extras"? I thought I had read earlier it's a good massage with basic HJ and no clothes come off and no touching her is allowed, is that what you mean by reasonable with extras, or is there a little more? What tip does she expect for whatever level of service reasonable is?

I've gone to AMPs a few times, and had good experiences 2 out of 3 (I lived in Lansing, and the third experience was only bad because I took a chance on an unknown AMP and didn't assert a desire for HE). I live back in GR now, and I'm eyeing Panacea as being the best candidate. Are there better places in town and / or who should I try to see at Panacea?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaChaser  [View Original Post]
    I reported on Katie back in December on #3779. She is a sweet girl and gives a great head to toe, deep tissue massage. Never watches the clock and never up sells.
    True. Katie is great. Never upsells and is reasonable with extras. Sweet girl.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWa  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if spa 37 in Sparta is still open?
    It's not open. Two of the girls and another girl had a new place behind Westgate bowling, they would go there for appts but were not there all day, just when needed. I just looked on both classified sites and there is no add, individual providers put there own ads on as they bill separately, not for the business, so I don't know how you would contact them.

Spa 37

Does anyone know if spa 37 in Sparta is still open?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom70  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with Nikki at Panacea earlier this week. Cannot recommend her more highly! Tons of fun and very cool.
    I saw her once. Didn't finish. It made her cry. She was good, just not my day. I do recommend her, just thought I'd share a weird story of one of my not so great experiences. At least she cares about doing a good job!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 261 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations