Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Dggr2002

Pacific 44th

Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    What was the financial breakdown on this episode?
    40 for hh and I left a 40 tip. There was nothing negotiated in advance.

Reports

NoseJelly

Financials

Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Pacific on Tuesday, the first time I have been there. Didn't have anyone to ask for so I got Chyna. Nice girl in her early 40's. Massage was lackluster at best but on the flip I was treated extremely well. Top came off and liberal with roaming privileges, very nice BBBJ with the admonition to let her know before anything happened. HE was not rushed and I left feeling very happy and relaxed. She only works Tuesdays and is carrying extra weight but I will repeat. Not sure what else might have been on the menu.
    What was the financial breakdown on this episode?

Reports

Dggr2002

Chyna at Pacific 44th

Stopped at Pacific on Tuesday, the first time I have been there. Didn't have anyone to ask for so I got Chyna. Nice girl in her early 40's. Massage was lackluster at best but on the flip I was treated extremely well. Top came off and liberal with roaming privileges, very nice BBBJ with the admonition to let her know before anything happened. HE was not rushed and I left feeling very happy and relaxed. She only works Tuesdays and is carrying extra weight but I will repeat. Not sure what else might have been on the menu.

Reports

Dennerb

KC at Panacea

Saw her the other day for HH. Great teasing, impressive rack and superb HE. A lot of fun. She is not a spinner and didn't climb on board, but still a great time.

Reports

NoseJelly

Not New

Quote Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood  [View Original Post]
    So I'm curious if anyone has seen this new Lexi.
    Lexi is not new. She's been massaging for a while. She works on a rotation at Oasis (relaxation station) Royal Touch and Touch of Paradise. I've seen her 4 or 5 times. Good massage with above average HE. Top down with generous roaming. YMMV.

NJ.

Reports

TheyreAllGood

Sexy Lexi

Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not Lexi from Toledo. She goes by JadePrescott now.
    So I'm curious if anyone has seen this new Lexi.

Reports

DeafMute
    That is definitely not Lexi from Toledo. She goes by JadePrescott now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood  [View Original Post]
    I see some old posts about Sexi Lexi but I think this one is different from the Toledo Lexi. Does anyone know that is the case. I'm talking about this Lexi. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-lexi/17825307.

Reports

TheyreAllGood

Sexy Lexi

I see some old posts about Sexi Lexi but I think this one is different from the Toledo Lexi. Does anyone know that is the case. I'm talking about this Lexi. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-lexi/17825307.

Reports

BoxLover

Asian 1. 76th St

Stopped in today. Agree with SoKent. Good massage that is all.

Reports

Treyy

Tammy Pacific on 44th

I had a chance to visit with Tammy at Pacific on 44th recently. Late 40's Vietnamese lady though still quite attractive.

The Good: lovely see / Ds, very attentive and sweet GFE type, nice massage, full time.

The Average: a tiny bit on the thick side for my taste.

The Bad: seemed a bit preoccupied with some mirrored light fixture on the wall, had me worried it might be 2-way or contain a camera, upon inspection it appeared legit but still freaked me out.

Happy mongering,

Treyy.

Reports

Treyy

Lin

I had a chance to see Lin recently as well. Quite attractive. Oversized bolt ons a bit of a turnoff for me. Massage was excellent / cmt quality. Flip was a bit mechanical. Went near full time 50-55 minutes. Will repeat for the quality of the massage.

Treyy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to see Lin last week for the first time after to unsuccessful attempts to see her. Pretty happy I did. Works out of an office in SE Grand Rapids. She is the girl in the pics although I think think she is prettier in person. Her body is pretty nice and nice pair or tits. I think she had them done. Her massage was nice and she took the top off for the HE. I would repeat. Only negative was she shorted me on the time. Paid for the hour and was in and out in Half. 60+40 damage.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...-best/17112974

Reports

Dggr2002

Asian 1

Quote Originally Posted by SoKent  [View Original Post]
    It depends what you are looking for. Check post #2385 from mid-September. I think it will answer your question.
    Cool, thanks. That saves me. Oth time and money!

Reports

Dice2929

A Sexy Star

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...f-you/16954803 Had a massage with Sexy Star. Is girl in picture, nice, friendly, easy to set.

Appointment. However, massage wasn't very good, paid for hour, but was out in 45. Very limited menu only HE, did allow a lot of roaming, but didn't seem with the $. There is.

Better options out there. This first time post so hope it makes sense.

Reports

SoKent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dggr2002  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new place at 131 and 76th. Has anyone tried them yet? If not I will probably TOFTT and let you know.
    It depends what you are looking for. Check post #2385 from mid-September. I think it will answer your question.

Reports

Dggr2002

Asian 1 Physical Massage Therapy

Looks like a new place at 131 and 76th. Has anyone tried them yet? If not I will probably TOFTT and let you know.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations