Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 157 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mr Cruzer

Healthy habits

Quote Originally Posted by FineByMe72  [View Original Post]
    I was to Healthy Habits a while ago and a good time was had (good massage followed by ending). I had a black gal and probably over-tipped. Anyway, has anyone had Kylene there? Her ad says not to ask her out for dinner. . . But dinner isn't what I had in mind. Let me know if anyone has any intel.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...ryone/16791256
    Have had the pleasure there a few times. The black girl (Amber if I remember correctly), gave a nice ms, was somewhat quiet, and tried some upsell at the end; not bad, but I prefer to use my own judgement (60+30). I prefer Kylene, who has a real bubbly personality, and does lots of teasing (lacking with Amber). Always left with a good ending with both.

Reports

FineByMe72

Healthy Habits

I was to Healthy Habits a while ago and a good time was had (good massage followed by ending). I had a black gal and probably over-tipped. Anyway, has anyone had Kylene there? Her ad says not to ask her out for dinner. . . But dinner isn't what I had in mind. Let me know if anyone has any intel.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...ryone/16791256

Reports

GRBrazen

Alma

I saw Alma at E / W a while back but she's moved on. She was a real sweetheart and I'd like to find her again. Anyone have any idea where she may be now? Feel free to PM me.

Reports

OrdinaryJo

E / w

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHood  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like everyone has a lot of wild, wide-ranging experiences at Mamma Dee's and East West, both owned by Mamasan Dee. I've had massage from Dee, Tiffany (no longer there) and another chick (can't remember name) who ain't there anymore. Honestly, none of my experiences were that good. It's not relaxing. I always feel like I can hear everything going on in the hallway--major mood killer. Or someone might hear me. It's cold. There's always too many chicks standing around, waiting for action, being a nuisance. It's overpriced. And sometimes, actually most times, YMMV. I've gone there and not had HE. I was like, WTF! Dee once gave me some crap about how, "we don't do that here. " Yeah, please. I've been here before lady, I told her. It sounds like some of you have had a good time. But I say it isn't worth it. That's just my 2 cents.
    I have been to E / W a few times. I have seen Mona (didn't specify on a stop in and got stuck with her), Nikki (FS was offered inside of 20 minutes) and Val when she was still there. I have always had a good time there and always gotten the happy ending. Last time I was there they had the shower going thank god. That is the only reason I don't go to Panacea. If they had a shower it would be a lock but I hate living with all that damn oil on me all day.

Good luck at E / W. If you are looking for someone to give you a ride then Nikki is your girl. Not the most attractive but not a 2-bagger either.

Reports

HarryHood

I wish

I totally wish this one was performing extras. A bit of a sucker for the brown skinned girls w / Spanish accent. Oh well. If someone knows something I don't by all means send me a message.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...rkent/16817146

Reports

Shawtren

4 hand

Quote Originally Posted by Happyone99  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Aliese this week up to Panasea. Our schedules had not meshed in quite some time. This woman is a beauty in every way. She doesn't short you on your time. She is a terrific masseuse with strong soft hands. Very pleasent to talk and joke with. If I was a little bit (ok alot) younger I'd be chasing after her. Pretty face and everything I've seen of her, just like god intended it to be. Never have seen Natasha up there, but short of that, Aliese is my ATF. I have heard those 2 will do 4 hands. If I ever do, it was nice "knowing" you all. What a way to go.
    I have done the 4 hand with Alise and Natasha. I actually gave Natasha the choice of who I should schedule. Her with and she chose Alise.

Both arr very attractive. They intrracted a tiny bit. They took turns on me. In the end. I still prefer Natasha hands down. If you have never done a 4 hand then I would recommend this combo. Now that I can cross it off my bucket list I will likely see them each individually instead.

Reports

Happyone99

Aliese

Got to see Aliese this week up to Panasea. Our schedules had not meshed in quite some time. This woman is a beauty in every way. She doesn't short you on your time. She is a terrific masseuse with strong soft hands. Very pleasent to talk and joke with. If I was a little bit (ok alot) younger I'd be chasing after her. Pretty face and everything I've seen of her, just like god intended it to be. Never have seen Natasha up there, but short of that, Aliese is my ATF. I have heard those 2 will do 4 hands. If I ever do, it was nice "knowing" you all. What a way to go.

Reports

Oddjob

Natasha

I finally was lucky enough to catch Natasha working and available and I have to agree with all the GR hype. She is extremely attractive, a good conservationist, and gives an excellent massage. If I lived in GR, I would visit Panacea weekly.

Reports

HarryHood
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    I think maybe some guys are expecting too much on visit #1 at E / W or Mama Dees. Unless you are Brad Pitt, don't expect the hottest girls to fight over you when you do a walk in. Do some research and call to set up an appointment with one of the ladies. Make an HOUR long appointment. The girls get a bigger cut of the $60 fee than they do on the half hour fee. This makes them happier. I've heard many of the ladies grumble over half hour appointments unless the Gent is a Big Tipper.

When I see a lady for the first time, I always make an appointment, no walk in. I always do an hour. When she comes in the room I say my "friend" John Doe or whatever recommended you because your massage is great and you are really cute and sweet. I never ask for any extras. I let her do her thing while I ask her questions about herself.

On the flip, I don't say a word about "Junior" standing at attention. Out of the last 6 new girls I saw, I got HE from 5 of them. The exception being the 76th St place by the truck stop. I think they have Penisphobia!

Just my 2 cents guys. YMMV Have Fun.

NJ.
    It sounds like everyone has a lot of wild, wide-ranging experiences at Mamma Dee's and East West, both owned by Mamasan Dee. I've had massage from Dee, Tiffany (no longer there) and another chick (can't remember name) who ain't there anymore. Honestly, none of my experiences were that good. It's not relaxing. I always feel like I can hear everything going on in the hallway--major mood killer. Or someone might hear me. It's cold. There's always too many chicks standing around, waiting for action, being a nuisance. It's overpriced. And sometimes, actually most times, YMMV. I've gone there and not had HE. I was like, WTF! Dee once gave me some crap about how, "we don't do that here. " Yeah, please. I've been here before lady, I told her. It sounds like some of you have had a good time. But I say it isn't worth it. That's just my 2 cents.

Reports

NoseJelly

My Technique

I think maybe some guys are expecting too much on visit #1 at E / W or Mama Dees. Unless you are Brad Pitt, don't expect the hottest girls to fight over you when you do a walk in. Do some research and call to set up an appointment with one of the ladies. Make an HOUR long appointment. The girls get a bigger cut of the $60 fee than they do on the half hour fee. This makes them happier. I've heard many of the ladies grumble over half hour appointments unless the Gent is a Big Tipper.

When I see a lady for the first time, I always make an appointment, no walk in. I always do an hour. When she comes in the room I say my "friend" John Doe or whatever recommended you because your massage is great and you are really cute and sweet. I never ask for any extras. I let her do her thing while I ask her questions about herself.

On the flip, I don't say a word about "Junior" standing at attention. Out of the last 6 new girls I saw, I got HE from 5 of them. The exception being the 76th St place by the truck stop. I think they have Penisphobia!

Just my 2 cents guys. YMMV Have Fun.

NJ.

Reports

SSurfer

E / w

Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any cash and dash issues with E / W or Mama Dees! I've never had to hand over any cash until the massage is over and I'm dressed and ready to leave. I stay away from all these new girls Mama brings through. I stick with the girls that have been there a while and have built up a fan base.

Helluva way to have TOFTT turn out!

NJ.
    My experience with E / W some time ago started out real good as the girls came out and said I could choose. Some how the 4 pretty hot ones talked me into taking the worst of the bunch. Payment was upfront for the massage which lasted 10-15 minutes. She said to flip and that a handshake was $40 and had to pay before hand. I agreed and just like the massage was ok at best. I have not been back.

Reports

Jum Hall

Melissa Of East West

I've never had any cash and dash issues with E / W or Mama Dees! I've never had to hand over any cash until the massage is over and I'm dressed and ready to leave. Stick with the girls that have been there a while and have built up a fan base.
    I too was at East west last week as I had at least 200 to blow and I wanted to check the monger / gent story / theory and from what I saw / observe, east west are probably only charging someone the massage fee upfront as I stayed past my time and why I had to tip atleast 20 without any extra as Melissa was so nice in her hard / soft massage and nicky or annie where abit okay LOL.

Also / Lastly, as I and some other members have written before, guys have to learn how to control that head between them two legs and be willing to only get a massage if the tip amount is too much for them, since the females are normally careful of even guys who have been there before as they don't know if the guy might be trying to set them up too, especially if the gent / monger is being too upfront.

Reports

NoseJelly

Holy Cow!

I've never had any cash and dash issues with E / W or Mama Dees! I've never had to hand over any cash until the massage is over and I'm dressed and ready to leave. I stay away from all these new girls Mama brings through. I stick with the girls that have been there a while and have built up a fan base.

Helluva way to have TOFTT turn out!

NJ.

Reports

LongTom
    Quote Originally Posted by Improven  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with e / w talked to mom's got reimbursed, because I called the girl out in front of her co-workers.

I advise you do the same, it is a business, not a one way street.
    Gents, this is total bs and you were robbed. I have gotten to know many of the girls at multiple AMPs. When you pay them, they only turn in the house fee to mamasan, NOT the tip, which they keep to themselves.

As advice to all newbies, my cash isn't set down till I am confident of service to be rendered. In this instance, thinking you were going to get FS in five minutes was a pipedream.

I would have banked that info for the next time, scheduled an hour, and started the fun half way through.

An expensive lesson others can learn from.

Reports

Bloozer

Waitress.

Quote Originally Posted by Improven  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with e / w talked to mom's got reimbursed, because I called the girl out in front of her co-workers.

I advise you do the same, it is a business, not a one way street.
    They don't play that game with me. I tell them upfront. I tip a waitress after the service. If they don't like it, I'm out the door.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 157 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations