sun 4 rx
Adult Vacation
Sugar News
Sun4RX
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4558

    Donation amounts

    Let's put an end to the mystery of how to type how much money you donated for services. I've been a member on this board since some of you wore diapers. No need to code costs. If you spent 60 bucks say 60. If you spent 12 dollars and 22 cents for a BJ put 12.22.

    This ain't rocket science guys. Codes don't fool one cop, we don't own the market on codes. If you fucked a girl in your car for 20 bucks just tell me, drop all the codes, gesh.

  2. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum352  [View Original Post]
    The problem with your theory is you have already likely given enough info about the experience that they can charge you with something anyway. Add to the fact that your experience was paid with a donation of $. 5 or whatever won't keep it from happening. I don't care though. Write it up however you want. I think it's just confusing sometimes because everyone seems to have a different way of telling us how much it cost. I will be writing $60 if it cost 60 so that nobody reading my review will be confused about what I experienced. You can thank me later if you want.
    Agree with all you said except I'd not use the $ sign cause in abbreviations section $ is to equal one hundred dollars; that said, I don't know if you spent $60 (for one hundred sixty dollars) or $60 (for sixty dollars) but for what your post above says. I advocate using 60 (for sixty dollars) and 160 for (one hundred sixty dollars) - it can't be more simple and understandable than that. #4025 - just my two cents.

  3. #4556

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum352  [View Original Post]
    The problem with your theory is you have already likely given enough info about the experience that they can charge you with something anyway. Add to the fact that your experience was paid with a donation of $. 5 or whatever won't keep it from happening. I don't care though. Write it up however you want. I think it's just confusing sometimes because everyone seems to have a different way of telling us how much it cost. I will be writing $60 if it cost 60 so that nobody reading my review will be confused about what I experienced. You can thank me later if you want.
    I agree... It's not about how much you paid, whether they meant $160 or $60. It's what you paid For that one would want under the radar. So doing the slightly modified version with symbolism doesn't do anyone any good, just adds confusion when it's not obvious or there's a typo.

    And saying "I had a BBBJ, and CFS from behind, then mish to finish off," I don't see how using abbreviations is going to have one iota of a difference on judgement calls than spelling it out, but abbreviations are just easier to refer to and type out for quicker, more efficient communication.

  4. #4555

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    I traveled from Detroit, first stop was LA spa, mamasan greeted, lots of cars in parking lot but they were repair crew. Asked if Jenny or happy available and asked is small / petite she said Jenny tall and no happy. She said other girl smaller. Jenny opened door by accident, saw tall big bones girl around 30, not my type. In walks an older woman, yeah she was petite meaning short but very stocky, also not my type.

    Went to pacific on 6504 28th. Older pinay with bad teeth and a belly and an older 55 lady, brunette but too heavy for me.

    Next was relax on 2246 28th, was another business in almost vacant strip mall, went in and mamasan and papasan were in room next to where a youngish plain thin girl was going to put me but that freaked me out a bit!

    Royal on 1759 44th= PACKED, all available parking full and more turning in. Did not want to run into the guy that had a massage just before me, too weird! Left without seeing anyone, probably all busy anyway with mongers waiting.

    Went to back of pacific on 2290 44th and two ladies were outside smoking. Both were "meh" to me. One late 40's blonde not too thin, and a light skinned lady on heavier side with cornrolled hair. Both were ok in looks but walking in while they watched was a little unsettling so I drove off.

    Called it a night as nothing seemed worth the money for even an HE if I can get more in Detroit.

    This is from 6:00 pm to about 8:00 pm. May try again in a little bit but not sure. Disappointing.

    Stay safe and look over your shoulder once in a while, LEO lurks everywhere.
    So you are saying that you went to 5 diff MPs and either walked in, walked out, did drive bys, but didn't partake in anything?

  5. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    Believe she just had a baby, I could never get her to answer the phone before or after being preggo.
    I just reached out to her last week late Sunday afternoon. She said she wasn't planning on working but would give me a session still. Unfortunately my plans to get to GR that day fell through so I had to cancel. She is one of my favorites though. Always quick to respond, usually goes longer than what I ask for and has an awesome finish. She also goes topless right out of the gate without any mention of a tip. Ever! I hope she stays in the game for awhile.

  6. #4553

    What's there to deny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerOfSex  [View Original Post]
    Plausible deniability bruh. If you say you're going 50 in a 35, you're getting that ticket. If you never say you were speeding you can still get out of that ticket. No need to give lazy ass cops more tools to use against you.
    The problem with your theory is you have already likely given enough info about the experience that they can charge you with something anyway. Add to the fact that your experience was paid with a donation of $. 5 or whatever won't keep it from happening. I don't care though. Write it up however you want. I think it's just confusing sometimes because everyone seems to have a different way of telling us how much it cost. I will be writing $60 if it cost 60 so that nobody reading my review will be confused about what I experienced. You can thank me later if you want.

  7. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum352  [View Original Post]
    Come on people. Why can't everyone just say what they paid. What's with this $. 6 or $0. 6. If it was $60 then just write $60. If it's $80 then write $80. If it's $120 then write $120. All this retarded code talk isn't fooling LE if that's the concern. Simply writing what you paid would make it a lot easier for us fellow mongers to get the facts straight.
    Plausible deniability bruh. If you say you're going 50 in a 35, you're getting that ticket. If you never say you were speeding you can still get out of that ticket. No need to give lazy ass cops more tools to use against you.

  8. #4551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 838

    Mbd / nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiHero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a nuru there? Any details on what it entails or how it ends?
    Melike1 reviewed her on 8/18/16 at 18:54.

  9. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTom  [View Original Post]
    You can search under MBD for recent reviews.

    I'm not sure about the massage quality of the younger girls at the salon, but Di is a trained therapist with great hands. Happiness is available from all the girls at Salon Di / MBD.
    Has anyone had a nuru there? Any details on what it entails or how it ends?

  10. #4549

    Travels from detroit

    I traveled from Detroit, first stop was LA spa, mamasan greeted, lots of cars in parking lot but they were repair crew. Asked if Jenny or happy available and asked is small / petite she said Jenny tall and no happy. She said other girl smaller. Jenny opened door by accident, saw tall big bones girl around 30, not my type. In walks an older woman, yeah she was petite meaning short but very stocky, also not my type.

    Went to pacific on 6504 28th. Older pinay with bad teeth and a belly and an older 55 lady, brunette but too heavy for me.

    Next was relax on 2246 28th, was another business in almost vacant strip mall, went in and mamasan and papasan were in room next to where a youngish plain thin girl was going to put me but that freaked me out a bit!

    Royal on 1759 44th= PACKED, all available parking full and more turning in. Did not want to run into the guy that had a massage just before me, too weird! Left without seeing anyone, probably all busy anyway with mongers waiting.

    Went to back of pacific on 2290 44th and two ladies were outside smoking. Both were "meh" to me. One late 40's blonde not too thin, and a light skinned lady on heavier side with cornrolled hair. Both were ok in looks but walking in while they watched was a little unsettling so I drove off.

    Called it a night as nothing seemed worth the money for even an HE if I can get more in Detroit.

    This is from 6:00 pm to about 8:00 pm. May try again in a little bit but not sure. Disappointing.

    Stay safe and look over your shoulder once in a while, LEO lurks everywhere.

  11. #4548

    Salon Di

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    Traveling in from MN. Read back a bit, but not finding info on Salon Di.

    Looking for a decent massage with an ending in a safe location with a proper table and all.

    Is Salon Di legit, or can an ending be had there?

    Would you suggest Royal, or Sunshine over Di?

    Any other obvious ones I should be considering?

    PM is fine if you prefer.
    You can search under MBD for recent reviews.

    I'm not sure about the massage quality of the younger girls at the salon, but Di is a trained therapist with great hands. Happiness is available from all the girls at Salon Di / MBD.

  12. #4547

    Salon Di

    Traveling in from MN. Read back a bit, but not finding info on Salon Di.

    Looking for a decent massage with an ending in a safe location with a proper table and all.

    Is Salon Di legit, or can an ending be had there?

    Would you suggest Royal, or Sunshine over Di?

    Any other obvious ones I should be considering?

    PM is fine if you prefer.

  13. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by RideMe3726  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching for her, no reults. Hard to without name. Coming to GR and was thinking about giving her a try.

    Any information would be helpful.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...ssage/26243248
    Stay away! I got her at east west once just by luck of the draw (or unluck of the draw in this case) and she looks like a mix between the crypt keeper and a Keebler elf, and she wanted a full $ to take her top off and said "we'll see where it goes from there. " I'll tell you where it goes from there. Out the door.

    Another time I was there seeing a girl who was actually worth a visit before they fired all their good ones, and I saw old piper here getting dropped off by her boyfriend (I assume) and he was pulling her in a cart behind his bicycle! LMAO! If neither of you have a car, at least get your own bike! Maybe that's why she wants a $ to see her floppy chest, she's flat broke.

  14. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I was the first to review her in November of 2014.

    I thought I found it! What I found was very flaky and quit seeing her after 5 visits. YMMV.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/22031411
    Believe she just had a baby, I could never get her to answer the phone before or after being preggo.

  15. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by RideMe3726  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching for her, no reults. Hard to without name. Coming to GR and was thinking about giving her a try.

    Any information would be helpful.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...ssage/26243248
    Not good she from the old east west nasty crew I would stay away bad body and drug habit.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Sun4RX
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape