www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

KzooDaddy

Amazing time with Alexis

I had an appointment with Alexis this morning. I am still in heaven. Her touch and skills are second to none! I was able to relax with her very easily and she made sure I was well taken care of. Left drooling over the thoughts of my next appointment. I need to go "relax" again just thinking of it. Will definitely be a return customer. Likely several times a week now. Very professional very sweet and very very good.

Reports

Macatawa
    Quote Originally Posted by Neno6969  [View Original Post]
    Macatawa,

I completely understand she is not my preference. I am glad you had a better experience than I did. However, I had booked an appointment prior and she never bothered to show up. Then I get the appointment I found there was lack of organization and a rush to get me out the door. I just have certain standards I suppose.
    My guess is that she was rushing you out the door because there was another person lined up behind you.

THAT is her weakness IMO. I think she may be scheduling too many appointments too close together.

Reports

Neno6969

She has great technique

Quote Originally Posted by Macatawa  [View Original Post]
    As I always say from my own experience, YMMV. Personally, I met with Alexis and found her as enjoyable as Daya. She was easy to get along with, she made me relaxed immediately. And I honestly felt (like with Daya) that she enjoyed every minute with me. I know I enjoyed it with her.

As for being concerned about me, she was. Yet like Daya, she was able to relax and enjoy the hour herself. As for looks, we all have our view on that, but personally as I get older, I realize that diversity in looks makes this more interesting. Everyone I have seen does not fit a certain "mold," and looks different. Yet I can see beauty in everyone. To me Alexis is pretty in a way that is different from many I have seen. I love her eyes and hair and did enjoy looking at her body.

I can recommend them both. Yes, both have qualities that I like more, but both provide great service at a great price.
    Macatawa,

I completely understand she is not my preference. I am glad you had a better experience than I did. However, I had booked an appointment prior and she never bothered to show up. Then I get the appointment I found there was lack of organization and a rush to get me out the door. I just have certain standards I suppose.

Reports

Macatawa
    Quote Originally Posted by Neno6969  [View Original Post]
    Scheduling has been difficult with Alexis. However, after finally getting to see her. I was disappointed. She was very pleasant and seemed to come off very personable. It was her by her self with no one else. With all the suspense that was built up from this forum I was very excited and was expecting a great time. I found it more awkward than anything. She is a very nice girl but she isn't much to look at. She gives out way to much personal information that I just did not care to know. The service was interesting I would have to say she has an interesting technique. I won't waste my time on Alexis I do however refer Daya. She is much more genuine and more attractive. She seems to more interested in you then her self.
    As I always say from my own experience, YMMV. Personally, I met with Alexis and found her as enjoyable as Daya. She was easy to get along with, she made me relaxed immediately. And I honestly felt (like with Daya) that she enjoyed every minute with me. I know I enjoyed it with her.

As for being concerned about me, she was. Yet like Daya, she was able to relax and enjoy the hour herself. As for looks, we all have our view on that, but personally as I get older, I realize that diversity in looks makes this more interesting. Everyone I have seen does not fit a certain "mold," and looks different. Yet I can see beauty in everyone. To me Alexis is pretty in a way that is different from many I have seen. I love her eyes and hair and did enjoy looking at her body.

I can recommend them both. Yes, both have qualities that I like more, but both provide great service at a great price.

Reports

Neno6969

Not worth the time for Alexis

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisRubs  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review! I'm sorry the scheduling is difficult, but she works full time and I'm a full time grad student. I hope I'll see you soon!
    Scheduling has been difficult with Alexis. However, after finally getting to see her. I was disappointed. She was very pleasant and seemed to come off very personable. It was her by her self with no one else. With all the suspense that was built up from this forum I was very excited and was expecting a great time. I found it more awkward than anything. She is a very nice girl but she isn't much to look at. She gives out way to much personal information that I just did not care to know. The service was interesting I would have to say she has an interesting technique. I won't waste my time on Alexis I do however refer Daya. She is much more genuine and more attractive. She seems to more interested in you then her self.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Dayanira

Damage Control. Can't please everyone: P

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to setup an appointment with her for awhile. Hard to get her to respond to her texts. Finally, yesterday, I schedule an appointment with her for this morning, so I thought. Told me to text her at 9:00 or 9:30 this morning to confirm and get address. I drove to kazoo, text her at 9:00, no response. Then I text her at 9:30, no response again. Text her several time after, and no response to any of them.

She may have been a good time for some, but she has been a waste of time and gas for me.
    It's been a long past three weeks since I've started. I scheduled one appt. For this morning, as I explained in a text to Sawyer, thus is the first time I overslept on an appointment. It was. In essence, an accident. I doubt it will happen again. I'm on vacation from my fulltime job starting tomorrow so there should be no issue with scheduling.

Reports

Sawyer

What is the Secret!

Quote Originally Posted by Macatawa  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Now she is becoming too popular with less available time. Good for her maybe. I may have to schedule a week in advance at this rate. LOL.

She is well worth the wait though IMO.
    Been trying to setup an appointment with her for awhile. Hard to get her to respond to her texts. Finally, yesterday, I schedule an appointment with her for this morning, so I thought. Told me to text her at 9:00 or 9:30 this morning to confirm and get address. I drove to kazoo, text her at 9:00, no response. Then I text her at 9:30, no response again. Text her several time after, and no response to any of them.

She may have been a good time for some, but she has been a waste of time and gas for me.

Reports

Spongebob357

Dayanira

Finally went to see Dayanira, I can see what all of the hype is about, she is everything you guys have reported and more. Sweet girl, soft touch, probably the best massage experience I have ever had, just be aware that you will be met at the door by a guy. This is for her security. Lets treat her well.

Reports

Macatawa
    Quote Originally Posted by Charan05  [View Original Post]
    I just want to update her one more time, every time I see her she is having more energy, no clock watch, no BS. She make you to feel like your own home, cute talk and hot actions.

You feel Buzzed without having a drink.
    Agree. Now she is becoming too popular with less available time. Good for her maybe. I may have to schedule a week in advance at this rate. LOL.

She is well worth the wait though IMO.

Reports

Charan05

Dayanira

I just want to update her one more time, every time I see her she is having more energy, no clock watch, no BS. She make you to feel like your own home, cute talk and hot actions.

You feel Buzzed without having a drink.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Dayanira

Lots of responses!

Quote Originally Posted by WildPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Daya a few times and really like her. I have not tried Alexis. She is in my to do list. But does anyone else have noticed they are getting very strict now about appointment times? You have to confirm your appointments like 7 am in the morning to be able to keep your time. May be they are getting too much business that it is getting hard to accommodate everyone. But for many people like me it is not always possible to know that you will be there at a specific time. I wish they would allow me to schedule like half hour before I intend to see them.
    I can't speak for Alexis, but I know that I'm usually booked solidly by noon or so. I get alot of phone calls emails and text messages. I feel bad I can't get back to all of you. If you let me know you're from usag, ill put priority on responding to you. The gentleman from this site have been a real joy to do business with. Thanks to all of you I've seen for being classy, respectful men.

XoXo Daya.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Alexis Rubs
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Daya a few times and really like her. I have not tried Alexis. She is in my to do list. But does anyone else have noticed they are getting very strict now about appointment times? You have to confirm your appointments like 7 am in the morning to be able to keep your time. May be they are getting too much business that it is getting hard to accommodate everyone. But for many people like me it is not always possible to know that you will be there at a specific time. I wish they would allow me to schedule like half hour before I intend to see them.
    Thank you for the review! I'm sorry the scheduling is difficult, but she works full time and I'm a full time grad student. I hope I'll see you soon!

Reports

WildPlayer

Too strict on schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Kazoomick  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this week and was pleasantly surprised. Kalamazoo girls in this category have not always. Her advertising link was:

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRu...is-23/16454692

On the first meet I was not willing to try her webpage setup at:

http://touchofalexis.simplybook.me/

I called her and set up a same day appointment. Everything went as scheduled. She has a dog but it was sequestered and not the type that would give concern. The apartment was minimal but did not reek of smoke. She's a spinner with A's and not a kisser on first meet. Got my extra. Definitely a repeat for me.

Seems like Kalamazoo is lighting up with some decent massage girls. About time.

Reports

Kazoomick

Alexis for Massage

Saw her this week and was pleasantly surprised. Kalamazoo girls in this category have not always. Her advertising link was:

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRu...is-23/16454692

On the first meet I was not willing to try her webpage setup at:

http://touchofalexis.simplybook.me/

I called her and set up a same day appointment. Everything went as scheduled. She has a dog but it was sequestered and not the type that would give concern. The apartment was minimal but did not reek of smoke. She's a spinner with A's and not a kisser on first meet. Got my extra. Definitely a repeat for me.

Seems like Kalamazoo is lighting up with some decent massage girls. About time.

Reports

Macatawa

Dayanira Review

Quote Originally Posted by Sxlmnd  [View Original Post]
    Is this Eve from backpage?
    No. This is someone who is incredible and fun to be with. I met her last week and had one of the best times I have had with anyone. I can see why Charan gave her a tip as he did.

Look up her name. It means compassionate. And she treats you with compassion, kindness and attention.

Forget a happy ending. Dyanira provides a happy beginning, middle, and ending. From the moment I met her and she gave me her sweet smile to the time I left her and she was still smiling, I enjoyed every second. I was under her spell and loved it.

As I told her, my review would be sufficient with one sentence: "This was one of the best hours I have ever had. " It truly was a dream. I only wish I was still dreaming.

I will say that YMMV with this one. Treat her kindly and she will do so in return. Treat her rudely and you will be out the door rather quickly. (And yes, she has done this before.).

Will I see her again? Absolutely as soon as I can get a chance and have the time and money. No more details. Many great memories were created, but with me (and perhaps her if she remembers) they will stay. I can simply say that Daya is far more than a "happy ending. " She provides a complete hour of enjoyment no matter how it ends.

Posting Limitations