www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Uspilot76

Massage Worx

Has anyone had any luck at Massage Works in Portage over by the Judes Haircut?

Reports

BadBoyFourU

Wrong Area?

Quote Originally Posted by Charan05  [View Original Post]
    After a bad experience with Anna at E / W year ago, I decided to give a shot with MP.

So I went to Panacea to see Aliese or Natasha or Natilie, but no one was available, so decided to go with Erica, I think she will be in her mid. Late 20's. She has to improve in her message skills, but I enjoyed her light draw with her finger nails across me. I never speak much with providers, but Erica made me comfortable, for the first time I was speaking my entire session with any provider. After 10 -15 minutes of back rubs, she asked me to flip and she got topless and said she will not takeoff bottoms. She allowed to touch on the pants hand HJ was good I enjoyed the with her.

But I don't know how much tips usually you guys give for a good message, first time Anna told a price upfront, but Erica told its upto you how much you give based on my satisfaction.

So I gave .6 tip and .4 at the door for half hour.
    Did you really intend this for the Kalamazoo area or did you want it in GR?

Reports

Kazoomick

TLC Open

It was closed for a bit. But drove by mid-day today and the "open" sign was lit and there was a car in their parking lot. Didn't drop in.

Reports

Charan05

Erica at Panacea in Grand Rapids

After a bad experience with Anna at E / W year ago, I decided to give a shot with MP.

So I went to Panacea to see Aliese or Natasha or Natilie, but no one was available, so decided to go with Erica, I think she will be in her mid. Late 20's. She has to improve in her message skills, but I enjoyed her light draw with her finger nails across me. I never speak much with providers, but Erica made me comfortable, for the first time I was speaking my entire session with any provider. After 10 -15 minutes of back rubs, she asked me to flip and she got topless and said she will not takeoff bottoms. She allowed to touch on the pants hand HJ was good I enjoyed the with her.

But I don't know how much tips usually you guys give for a good message, first time Anna told a price upfront, but Erica told its upto you how much you give based on my satisfaction.

So I gave .6 tip and .4 at the door for half hour.

Reports

Alwazvice

Tlc

I went by TLC today in need of some relaxation. I hadn't been in what? Two years I think. Mamasan laughed and asked why me and all the other guys that haven't been there in years show up today. Who knew?

At any rate; I asked her for someone cute and tiny. Man, did she deliver. The young lady. Late 30's I'd guess, but you know how they hide their age. Said her name was Ye-Won (guessing). She pronounced it like "wone." Probably 5 ft 2 in her heels, very pretty, very slender and firm, perfect a / b cups.

I went .4 for the HH, gave her .8 and requested the table shower. The TS was excellent; including enough playing to know she wasn't opposed to fun. Back in the room, the massage was amazing, and she allowed my hands to wander as well. Time was obviously short with a 30 minute window, so she did a nice balance of keeping things moving while not making it feel rushed.

I paid more than some guys like to at an AMP, but less than I pay at some times. My experience is that with kindness, gentleness, passion and CASH, these ladies will provide GFE quality experiences and this was no exception. I left extremely relaxed, and will go back for the hour one of these days. Rates for time spent is similar to a quality provider on BP.

Details to Seniors via PM.

Reports

Aniles

TLC_...not going back!

Visited TLC lately; had a bad experience.. The mms and ts appeared to be in the middle of an argument as I walked in. I should've just walked straight out.. The whole experience was tainted by their argument. I left no tip, ts didn't bother to ask. She obviously knew she didn't deserve any... That will be the end of TLC for me... If something changes for you, I'd love to hear.. Thanks.

Reports

Sxlmnd
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMan85  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and drew Kay. Not much additional information as she has been reviewed here a couple times. .4 hh .8 flip CBJ / cfs. As my other experiences with her, worth stopping in for.
    I actually went today, and drew Kay as well. I have been to TLC many many times, and my luck is for some reason I get Kay. She's "OK", doesn't do much more than the CBJ / CFS. What does piss me off is I didn't see your post sooner. I do .4 hh, but not .8 for the flip, dammit! LOL. Not going to say what I paid because it's embarrassing, but let it be a lesson with Kay I guess! Gone are the days when Pink and Michelle were there, I preferred Michelle, she was awesome. Oh well, not much new at TLC so I haven't missed much.

Reports

IrishMan85

Kay at TLC

Time got away from me. Still want to stop in, just haven't had the time. Hopefully this weekend.
    Stopped in and drew Kay. Not much additional information as she has been reviewed here a couple times. .4 hh .8 flip CBJ / cfs. As my other experiences with her, worth stopping in for.

Reports

IrishMan85

Tlc

Quote Originally Posted by Sxlmnd  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up stopping in? I haven't been there in over a year, loved it when Pink was there, but then there was a rotation and a bad crop came in. Just wondered how your time was, if you did end up going.
    Time got away from me. Still want to stop in, just haven't had the time. Hopefully this weekend.

Reports

Kazoomick

Tlc

Went a few weeks ago and saw Donna. Probably late 40's but well kept and thin. Very talkative. This week there was a different MMS and ended up seeing Kay. Probably same age but cuter. Natural Ds, great figure and nice attitude. Good massage, a little tease and then the flip. Better than their usual.

Reports

Sxlmnd
    Has anyone been on the seen recently? Thinking about stopping in this weekend. Just curious if anyone knew what was on the menu at TLC. Shoot me a PM or respond.

P.S. I'll post back this weekend if I go exploring.
    Did you end up stopping in? I haven't been there in over a year, loved it when Pink was there, but then there was a rotation and a bad crop came in. Just wondered how your time was, if you did end up going.

Reports

IrishMan85

Any action in Kzoo

Did you end up stopping in?
    Has anyone been on the seen recently? Thinking about stopping in this weekend. Just curious if anyone knew what was on the menu at TLC. Shoot me a PM or respond.

P.S. I'll post back this weekend if I go exploring.

Reports

IrishMan85

Tlc

Quote Originally Posted by BigMan743  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to TLC lately. I've been considering trying it out for my first time...any suggestions? Thanks.
    Did you end up stopping in?

Reports

BigMan743
    Anyone been to TLC lately. I've been considering trying it out for my first time...any suggestions? Thanks.

Reports

IrishMan85

Opsa at TLC

Went to TLC over the weekend and met with Opsa. Information listed previously in this forum is accurate. Petite Japanese girl, imo very attractive, services are a little over priced. HH + .6 for topless HJ, hands were allowed to roam freely. Not a bad time however due to cost I would not repeat.

Posting Limitations