sexymilf
camplacecash
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 205 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    Well jen s been a street walker now she s on BP. So the more she makes. You know. She's only here for the $$ she doesn't care about the clients she could be so niceon the phone / texting. When you see her she the rush and wants you to be done soon even if you pay for 30 minutes she wants you to be done in 10-15 minutes haha. Sorry hear that man but that's the only way to learn.
    Thanks for the info, Giovanotti. Didn't know she was a walker recently-turned BP gal.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers  [View Original Post]
    Date: 3-24-15.

Provider: Jen.

Phone: 518 364 1570.

Email Address: -.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...treat/16459759.

City: Albany.

State: New York.

Address: Wet Carpet near hospital.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes.

Activities: BBBJ, CG, mish.

Session Length: 20.

Fee: 150.

Hair Length and Color: below-the-shoulder reddish.

Smoking Status: Smoker.

Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

Physical Description: Short, nice boobs, OK face. Body reeks of cigarette smoke.

The Rest of the Story: Saw the favorable reviews on this and another site so decided to give her a call. Was not thrilled when I learned I'd be heading over to the Wet Carpet, but what's a guy to do. Got there at the agreed upon time and was ushered into the room. The room reeked of smoke. Went over the donation options and was disappointed there was no SS rate, as I was short on cash. Best she could do was HH for $. 5. Figured what the hell, I was already there. She quickly disrobed and I was pleasantly surprised to see some nice, perky see-cup hooters. That's where the good part ends. As I move in to touch those beautiful melons, she pulls away. Decided to go in for a kiss, but she pulls away from that too. She says she doesn't do any of that stuff until she gets to know the guy better. OK, whatever. I quickly disrobe and get on the bed and get ready for some nice head. Jen begins to perform a very nice BBBJ; very moist and lots of nice tongue movement. I have to slow her down after a few minutes as I don't want to pop too quickly. Tell her to climb on so on goes the cover and she begins riding me CG style. This goes on for a little while, and while it's good enough, it feels mechanical. She makes no sounds, and she still won't let me grab the hooters. Flip her over and begin pounding her in mish. Again, no sounds or reaction by her. I come in the cover, and she quickly gets dressed and starts playing with her phone. Overall, a rather detached and impersonal experience. But as I always say, YMMV.

Recommendation: No.
    Well jen s been a street walker now she s on BP. So the more she makes. You know. She's only here for the $$ she doesn't care about the clients she could be so niceon the phone / texting. When you see her she the rush and wants you to be done soon even if you pay for 30 minutes she wants you to be done in 10-15 minutes haha. Sorry hear that man but that's the only way to learn.

Jen- not so hot?

Date: 3-24-15.

Provider: Jen.

Phone: 518 364 1570.

Email Address: -.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...treat/16459759.

City: Albany.

Address: Wet Carpet near hospital.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Activities: BBBJ, CG, mish.

Session Length: 20.

Fee: 150.

Hair Length and Color: below-the-shoulder reddish.

Physical Description: Short, nice boobs, OK face. Body reeks of cigarette smoke.

The Rest of the Story: Saw the favorable reviews on this and another site so decided to give her a call. Was not thrilled when I learned I'd be heading over to the Wet Carpet, but what's a guy to do. Got there at the agreed upon time and was ushered into the room. The room reeked of smoke. Went over the donation options and was disappointed there was no SS rate, as I was short on cash. Best she could do was HH for $. 5. Figured what the hell, I was already there. She quickly disrobed and I was pleasantly surprised to see some nice, perky see-cup hooters. That's where the good part ends. As I move in to touch those beautiful melons, she pulls away. Decided to go in for a kiss, but she pulls away from that too. She says she doesn't do any of that stuff until she gets to know the guy better. OK, whatever. I quickly disrobe and get on the bed and get ready for some nice head. Jen begins to perform a very nice BBBJ; very moist and lots of nice tongue movement. I have to slow her down after a few minutes as I don't want to pop too quickly. Tell her to climb on so on goes the cover and she begins riding me CG style. This goes on for a little while, and while it's good enough, it feels mechanical. She makes no sounds, and she still won't let me grab the hooters. Flip her over and begin pounding her in mish. Again, no sounds or reaction by her. I come in the cover, and she quickly gets dressed and starts playing with her phone. Overall, a rather detached and impersonal experience. But as I always say, YMMV.

Recommendation: No.

Veronica Boyt. An awesome chance encounter

Well, it all started off with me going thro some BP ads. I was pleasantly surprised to see VB's ad in BP as I have not come across them previously. I did want to link the ad here, but looks like it's been taken down already. For new folks who don't know who VB is look up her profile in NR or the other site E3 see.

So I texted and got back an instant response. We agreed on a mutual time and she gave me the incall location (nice place on wash ave). I was glad to see a sexy looking girl when the door opened. After a quick freshening up on my part we got down to business. Started off with a light BBBJ and on went the cover. Had a terrific time banging her mish and doggie and finished off with BBBJ cim. Would have liked to spend a little more time with her but she had mentioned previously that she had something coming up soon. On her request I am not indicating the duration of our encounter or the donation. This is just because my case involved some special circumstances wherein we already had an appointment but she had something else come up. She didn't want to dump me (very nice of her), so we had a special arrangement. I am not sure if she offers any hh appointments, so please check with her.

VB is a tall great looking girl, not a spinner but not big either. Below shoulder length blonde hair, good smile and great tits. I have been trying to get in touch with her for sometime now and I got really lucky that things worked out great. She is awesome so don't miss out on her guys.

Stay safe and happy hobbying.

Vic.

Trish of Schenectady

Date: 3/23/15.

Provider: Trish.

Phone: (518) 416-1745.

Email Address: Schenectady.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...trish/16349828.

City: Schenectady

Address: Downtown Scehenectady.

Appointment Type: Incall

Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS.

Session Length: 30 min.

Fee: $1. 5.

Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown. Tied back.

Physical Description: 5'5" slender with Nice be breasts. Soft skin. Clean.

The Rest of the Story: Met for the first time after seeing good reviews. She was kind of shy / quiet the whole time but was professional. I thought she was very clean and attractive. Slender but not scary skinny. The room was not upscale and wreaked of smoke which really bothers me as I have a hard time breathing when exposed to heavy cigarette smoke. I put down the donation and she asked me to get comfortable on the bed.

We kissed and I could not taste cigarettes on her breath. Her BBBJ skills were first rate. As I was having a hard time breathing I had her put on a cover after maybe 2-3 minutes. Started off missionary and it seemed like she was uncomfortable / inflexible. She had her eyes closed the whole time. Switched to K9 and lazy K9 where I finished into into the cover after a few minutes. I wreaked of smoke after and actually drove home in the freezing cold night with my windows down to air out my clothes. I give her a qualified yes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vito9262  [View Original Post]
    I called her yesterday. She has no reviews. Said she is new to the area. (I didn't ask about local reviews1) The deal breaker for me is that she is not GFE -- no BBBJ.

She does look cute and seemed nice on the phone.
    Thanks for the info. No GFE is a no go for me as well.

Stella

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman3  [View Original Post]
    I called her yesterday. She has no reviews. Said she is new to the area. (I didn't ask about local reviews1) The deal breaker for me is that she is not GFE -- no BBBJ.

She does look cute and seemed nice on the phone.

Ana from Back Page.

Hello All.

I had a itch that I needed scratched over the week-end. I had not seen Ana in a while now due to my damn schedule but I made time for her this week-end.

She was everything I remembered and more. Her kisses leave me weak in the knees and her body is so tight it is crazy. She is very thin but has great curves. I am an Ass Man, and OMG does she have an Ass on her.

She gives one of top 3 Best BBBJ I have ever had and NEVER rushes you during the session or out the door after the session. She really makes you feel like you belong there.

We started with some covered CG and then finished with some Doggie Style, she LOVES it from behind! I opted for the 30 minutes for 130 option, she is truly a great provider with an excellent personality and a true sweetheart.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...etite/14353365

NiceGuy69.

Mixed review for Stacy

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...views/16481450

I called Stacy last Friday and set up an appointment for later in the day. She was very pleasant and sweet on the phone and made me feel comfortable right away. She gave me the location and told me to call when I arrived. Her in-call location was a very nice hotel in Albany (off Central). Much better than the usual roach motels that some girls use. I called when I arrived and was instructed to take the elevator to her floor. When the doors opened, she was there waiting for me. I'm happy to report that she is definitely the girl in the pics! When we entered her room, she greeted me with a warm hug and a LFK. Very nice! I noticed that she had some very sexy lingerie hanging in the closet space, but she was wearing gray sweats and a t-shirt. I commented on her great lingerie, but I don't think she got the hint. No matter, those sweats wouldn't be on for long, anyway (although the sexy outfits would've been great to see on her! As we chatted for a minute, I noticed that she is either missing a tooth or has a big gap in her front teeth. Not a deal breaker, but it is noticeable. I jumped in the shower to clean up a bit. When I came out, she was lying on the bed, naked, smoking an e-cig. I'm totally not into smokers, but in the dim light, this looked really sexy (and the e-cig had no taste / smell). She looked at me, smiled, and said, "get over here. " I got on the bed and we had a nice DFK, which also gave me a chance to touch her. She has really soft skin and nice, firm tits that felt great! She transitioned to BBBJ, which was amazing! Lots of lips and tongue. I'm not too big, so she was able to take it all. This was the highlight of the visit! I asked for DATY, and she was more than willing. She tasted and smelled great, and she moaned and twitched immediately (good actress. LOL). A big turn off for me, however, was that she was very stubbly on her legs and all around her pussy. It felt as if she hadn't shaved in a couple of days. I think she sensed that I was turned off by it, and quickly told me to fuck her. On went the cover, and as soon as we started Mish, she started with the dirty talk ("fuck me, fuck me, cum now, please cum now. " With all of that, I was done in about two minutes. She quickly got me a wet wipe for cleanup and she got dressed. Taking the hint, I dressed, feeling like she was ready for me to leave. Paid for thirty minutes, was back in the car after twenty. Overall, it was a good experience that would have been great if she was freshly shaved, wore some of that sexy lingerie, and didn't rush me at the end. I may try her again sometime. 1. 25 hhr.

New guys never try to reach Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Schenectadysam  [View Original Post]
    On Thursday I texted little Petite Layla and asked if she would be available on Friday. She said yes and I contacted her the next day. We agreed on a time and I was there 5 minutes early and I sent her a text letting her know I was there. Then-nothing. Ten minutes later I text her and nothing. I pretty much knew where this was going but was relying on her positive reviews and giving her the benefit of the doubt. Now it's 25 minutes past our date time and I KNOW. So while still in the parking lot I send out a text blast to six providers. And to my surprise the first and only one to reply was Victoria!! Now what you guys don't know is that I have tried to hook up with this spinner for over a year and we can never coordinate a time. But this was my lucky day! From text blast to her front door was less then 15 minutes!

Now I heard she was a spinner and I know she's one of Loki's ATF's but holy shit!! This girl is tiny! 92 pounds! As she greeted in her tiny robe with a hug and a kiss I was thinking to myself "girlfriend I feel sorry for you! LOL!-She gave me a little strip tease show and posed for me showing me her little body. Off came my clothes and the festivities began. Some kissing and talking and then I had a need to have her pussy and her ass in my face. She covered me up and got into 69. This little girl can suck some cock!! But this was more about fulfilling my carnal needs. I could not get enough of that little box of hers. There was no scent at all guys! Clean as clean can be! Just the way I like it. I found myself stopping and doing some ass worship. Just a beautiful site! After a while she started fucking me reverse cowgirl style. Oh the view I had was unbelievable. When your with a woman this small you really get to see everything. After a couple of minutes I requested to go mish. I just had to pound her. This is the part I was thinking I feel sorry for her but she handled it like a champ. The harder I pounded the louder she said "get it baby get it baby" Oh and I got it alright Baby! Nice! She cleaned me up talked for a couple and I left happy. 150 for hh. Incall was her place. Clean and safe. I'll be back for sure.
    I had same problems with Layla, she gave her appt on couple of times. When you call from motel parking, she never accept the call. She will never change and I will stay out of this shit.

Little Vic is awesome spinner and nice girl.

Shame on you Layla-Thanks Victoria

On Thursday I texted little Petite Layla and asked if she would be available on Friday. She said yes and I contacted her the next day. We agreed on a time and I was there 5 minutes early and I sent her a text letting her know I was there. Then-nothing. Ten minutes later I text her and nothing. I pretty much knew where this was going but was relying on her positive reviews and giving her the benefit of the doubt. Now it's 25 minutes past our date time and I KNOW. So while still in the parking lot I send out a text blast to six providers. And to my surprise the first and only one to reply was Victoria!! Now what you guys don't know is that I have tried to hook up with this spinner for over a year and we can never coordinate a time. But this was my lucky day! From text blast to her front door was less then 15 minutes!

Now I heard she was a spinner and I know she's one of Loki's ATF's but holy shit!! This girl is tiny! 92 pounds! As she greeted in her tiny robe with a hug and a kiss I was thinking to myself "girlfriend I feel sorry for you! LOL!-She gave me a little strip tease show and posed for me showing me her little body. Off came my clothes and the festivities began. Some kissing and talking and then I had a need to have her pussy and her ass in my face. She covered me up and got into 69. This little girl can suck some cock!! But this was more about fulfilling my carnal needs. I could not get enough of that little box of hers. There was no scent at all guys! Clean as clean can be! Just the way I like it. I found myself stopping and doing some ass worship. Just a beautiful site! After a while she started fucking me reverse cowgirl style. Oh the view I had was unbelievable. When your with a woman this small you really get to see everything. After a couple of minutes I requested to go mish. I just had to pound her. This is the part I was thinking I feel sorry for her but she handled it like a champ. The harder I pounded the louder she said "get it baby get it baby" Oh and I got it alright Baby! Nice! She cleaned me up talked for a couple and I left happy. 150 for hh. Incall was her place. Clean and safe. I'll be back for sure.

Good luck on St Patty's Day

Yesterday 3/17 I tried a new BP number and am pleased to say it worked out great. The ad read "Kiss me I'm Irish and get lucky with hh /100 special, petite-28" Here is my attempt at a link which I have yet do properly. http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...te-28/16407211.

Anyway, though new to me she has been around and asked that I not use her name so I won't. Usual 2 call system to a better then average location in Latham. Once inside said our hellos and made sure we were both not LE. She had shorter hair then in her photo in the ad but I was very pleased with her looks. A spinner for sure, about 5'0 with good handful titties well proportioned for her height and a nice shaved pussy. (picture a body like Marilyn from Schen with just a little more meat on her bones) She had me lie down to get comfortable and proceeded with some very nice BBBJ which got me hard in no time. I asked if I could return the favor and she was definitely into it; grinding a beautiful freshly showered bald pussy into my face. She let me go on for a good 10 minutes, finally coming pretty hard. No acting which always makes a guy feel good. On with a cover for my turn, started with mish, then doggie, and the sideways so I could rub her clit while fucking her. I popped in that position and we relaxed a few moments. A little chit chat while getting cleaned up and dressed. No greek on the menu when asked. When I asked her if she would like a review she said no names as there are certain clients she doesn't want to know she is back in the scene. That's good enough for me. Anyway a well spent hh for $ and will definitely repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZannyDimm  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dominique and her "sister" last week. She was at her usual hotel on wolf. Normal two call setup but this time she gave me an entrance letter to park in front of. I started to get a little suspicious when her description didn't match what I was seeing. I walked in and wandered the halls looking for a nonexistent room number. Then she called back blaming me for messing it up. I really almost left as I don't like spending any time out in the halls.

Anyway, I finally made it to the real room, on the opposite side of the hotel by the way, and took care of pleasantries. The rub was ok, DATY, FIV are encouraged with both. Finished between Sis's large rack. Wouldn't repeat on both for $$, but have had the nuru and it's better IMO.

YMMV.
    I've seen Dominique for Nuru many times and I've seen Kia one on one for body rub. I have also seen them both as you did. I find the one on one experience to be better than the duo and yes, the Nuru is the best of all the options. Just my take.

Update on Dominique.

** Hello all,

I wanted to give everyone an update on Dominique. She was in town last week and reached to me and left me a sweet message. I have been absolutely SWAMPED at work and never got it till the next morning, at which time I called her back and she was already headed out of town.

We had a great conversation where she Absolutely Apologized for Everything that went on last time and asked me if I would give her another chance!

I have read COUNTLESS AMAZING reviews on her and feel in all good conscience, I have to give her another chance to experience her services.

She was truly Genuine with her apology and she seems like such a SWEETHEART on the phone.

I will Definitely be reporting on our meeting when she returns to our area.

Right is Right. And after she reached out to me, I have to give her another try!

NiceGuy69.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    This post generated some comments last month. I was wondering if anyone visited Dominque and / or her sister when she was back in town this week?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 205 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations