+ Add Report
Page 1 of 190 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

IvyLeaman

Not the same girl I reviewed

Quote Originally Posted by BobbLass2012  [View Original Post]
    So PISSED. !

On the strength of Ivylea I decided to contact this chick. Be / see of her video. I get there which is a far drive and the place is a absolute mess,. Clothes everywhere, dirty laundry all over the place. The Girl there Tina. IS a FAT Slob,. Nothing like the pics. Not overally attractive. We Negotiated on 6. For a SS and then in the room she wants to negotiate the price up to 80. Now I learned my lesson from the last time I was in the Wetcarpet if it's feels funny leave but I drove out here.

Thanks Ivy for a Horrible experience.

The Chic is like 40-50 lbs more than any of her pics. Hanging belly and she wanted. 8 can you believe this chic.

She then won't do BBBJ, She doesn't want to do any position but doggy, she then gets up 5 min in to check the time, then has all kind of attitude that I should be finished all ready. Mind you I'ts only ben like 8 min. Then she doesn't want to move around any which way. Then she ddidnt even want to take her pants off her ankles. She keeps bitching, I then told her let me just get a handy be / see this wasn't working. She then just gets the hell up tells me times up. When I proceed to ***** that this is bullshit she then tells me to get out of her house.

WARNING to Anyone STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!

Worst experience EVER!

I'm pretty much on the verge of being done based off of how horrible of a experience it was.
    This is not the same provider I recommended. Not at all. Tina is Dominican. She has a different phone number. Sorry dude, but not my fault.

Reports

DunKin9

Kira

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy yourself with Kira. I saw her for the first time several weeks ago. I was back in town after a rather long drive and decided to give her a call to help me relax. Two call setup nothing out of the ordinary. She greeted me at the door in Bra & Panties. I like when they show it off right up front. It takes some of the worry out of a first time meeting. She showed me to the room and I settled on an hour massage, nude. The massage was quite enjoyable. She used her hands and boobs and just about everything else you can think of. On the flip she got right to work stroking and playing. After she got my COMPLETE ATTENTION she said she'd be happy to finish me off with a BBBJCIM if I wanted. How could I say no to such a nice offer. She went down and did a great job. I had to slow her down a little. But then, I like holding a young lady's head and guiding her when she's going down on me. I didn't feel any teeth. A lot of lips and tongue, but no teeth. Maybe I'm not as big as you Best and she could get everything in without biting. Afterwards she got a towel to clean me up. Altogether it was $$. 00. Not the cheapest but certainly not the most expensive. I tried to repeat this past weekend but couldn't connect.

I'm still looking for the PERFECT girl. Until then I'll repeat with Kira once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BestBest  [View Original Post]
    I haven't done that many reviews, hope I don't screw this up royally.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...iewed/14557440

Saw Kira last weekend. Did all the set up by text, which is preferable for me. Was only in the mood for a bodyrub, but more is on the menu. She charged me way more than other reports I have read, 1. 8 for the hour. Massage was really good. Worked out some sore spots, while still having a sensual touch. Not much chit chat, some preflip teasing. After the flip she offered a BBBJCIM for an extra. 4, I was already over paying so I said why the hell not. The BBBJ and the over charging were the worst part. Had a good DT technique, but used way too much teeth. Thought she was going to skin me. Based on the rate and BBBJ skills, would not repeat. Which surprised me because there are a lot of good reviews on her. I might have just got her on a bad night.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...angel/14382511

Honestly I don't remember her name in the ad above, but I went to see her last night. She tried to say her rate was 3 for an hour, I talked her down to 1. 6. I have seen some providers in the past that you feel awkward or get a bad vibe from the room when you walk in. Not here, felt completely comfortable the entire time. Pictures are really here, verrrrrry pretty face. Walked in, did a LEO check. Got undressed, did some DFK. Great kisser, it was like making out with your hot girlfriend that you never had. Went to BBBJ, a few CFS positions, finished with BBJCIM. Amazing BBBJ skills. Too many providers use too much teeth, not her, she was great. Not a clock watcher, after she told me to hang out and have a smoke with her. Definite GFE, might be my new go to girl. If you want more details on either pm me. Good luck and stay safe.

Reports

NYStateOfMind

2 More Reports

1. Latin Princess (http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...incess/1793833).

I saw Alexa a couple of weeks ago. Incall in downtown Albany in an apartment building. Not all that discreet with people who lived there hanging around when she met me in front and showed me to her place. Her place was clean. Took me to a room. She said she was.

Going to change into something more comfortable and left me in the room. I waited until she got back before I put the donation out and got undressed. It was $1. 5 for a hh. I think she's the woman in the pics but I also think they were taken some time ago. Her hair is.

Shorter now. She came in wearing a nice matching pair or bra and panties. Off came the clothes and we got down to business. Started by massaging her very nice boobs. She asked me if I liked them and proceeded to tell me that she had some work done on them.

Looked pretty good to me. Nice and big and firm. She also offered that she had work done on her stomach which I could see because there was a scar. Didn't make a difference to me. She then went down for some BBBJ. I didn't much care for her technique, just wasn't my style. Plus she was way too quick to put the cover on. I'd say the BBBJ lasted maybe 2 minutes. I would have asked for more had it better. Anyway, on with the cover and I was done about 5 minutes after that. I think the entire session lasted 10 minutes tops. She came in with a wash cloth, left it for me to clean up and then she got dressed. I cleaned up and was back in my car not more than 15 minutes after my arrival. Overall I'd say it was a lackluster time and I wouldn't repeat but YMMV.

2. Petite Sexy Girl Next Door (http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecial/14446132).

I saw Jenna (315 area code) last week. She had been reviewed on here several weeks ago and it was positive so I figured I'd give her a spin. Incall was in also downtown Albany but nobody was hanging around when she let me in. I'm not sure if she's the girl in the pics or not but she's a cutie regardless. Pretty attractive as far as local providers go. Damage was $1. 2 for a hh. She's in her 20's I think, very nice body with perky boobs. She showed me to the room and we both got comfortable. Started with some lfk and then I moved to.

Sucking on those perky tithes. She seemed to respond to that and we went back and forth between lfk and that for a little while. Our hands were roaming and I decided to venture down below for some daty. Very nice and tasty and then she reciprocated with a BBBJ.

Which I have to say was totally fantastic. This woman has some skills. We were both enjoying what we were doing to each other so we just kept at it. I hoped she enjoyed things as much as I did. I thought about asking her to put a cover on but I was having too much fun.

And just finished like that. No cim. She got a wash cloth to clean me up, we both got dressed and I was out of there. I think I stayed the whole 30 minutes and I totally got my money's worth. I would definitely repeat. She's fun and had a good attitude.

Gentlemen. Please keep the reports coming. It's the only way we can weed out the good from the bad, the liars and con artists from the real providers who are out there. Stay safe!

Reports

BobbLass2012

SWEETCAKE+TINA Worst Experience EVER

SHe is a BEHEMOTh and has the nastiest Attitude I have ever seen.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...85144/14993721

She is 40 lbs heavier than these pics. Her place is Disgusting! Bring Lysol when you go there.

Reports

BobbLass2012

Sweetcake is a BiG slob and the Worst Experience EVER!

So PISSED. !

On the strength of Ivylea I decided to contact this chick. Be / see of her video. I get there which is a far drive and the place is a absolute mess,. Clothes everywhere, dirty laundry all over the place. The Girl there Tina. IS a FAT Slob,. Nothing like the pics. Not overally attractive. We Negotiated on 6. For a SS and then in the room she wants to negotiate the price up to 80. Now I learned my lesson from the last time I was in the Wetcarpet if it's feels funny leave but I drove out here.

Thanks Ivy for a Horrible experience.

The Chic is like 40-50 lbs more than any of her pics. Hanging belly and she wanted. 8 can you believe this chic.

She then won't do BBBJ, She doesn't want to do any position but doggy, she then gets up 5 min in to check the time, then has all kind of attitude that I should be finished all ready. Mind you I'ts only ben like 8 min. Then she doesn't want to move around any which way. Then she ddidnt even want to take her pants off her ankles. She keeps bitching, I then told her let me just get a handy be / see this wasn't working. She then just gets the hell up tells me times up. When I proceed to ***** that this is bullshit she then tells me to get out of her house.

WARNING to Anyone STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!

Worst experience EVER!

I'm pretty much on the verge of being done based off of how horrible of a experience it was.

Reports

BestBest

2 reports

I haven't done that many reviews, hope I don't screw this up royally.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...iewed/14557440

Saw Kira last weekend. Did all the set up by text, which is preferable for me. Was only in the mood for a bodyrub, but more is on the menu. She charged me way more than other reports I have read, 1. 8 for the hour. Massage was really good. Worked out some sore spots, while still having a sensual touch. Not much chit chat, some preflip teasing. After the flip she offered a BBBJCIM for an extra. 4, I was already over paying so I said why the hell not. The BBBJ and the over charging were the worst part. Had a good DT technique, but used way too much teeth. Thought she was going to skin me. Based on the rate and BBBJ skills, would not repeat. Which surprised me because there are a lot of good reviews on her. I might have just got her on a bad night.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...angel/14382511

Honestly I don't remember her name in the ad above, but I went to see her last night. She tried to say her rate was 3 for an hour, I talked her down to 1. 6. I have seen some providers in the past that you feel awkward or get a bad vibe from the room when you walk in. Not here, felt completely comfortable the entire time. Pictures are really here, verrrrrry pretty face. Walked in, did a LEO check. Got undressed, did some DFK. Great kisser, it was like making out with your hot girlfriend that you never had. Went to BBBJ, a few CFS positions, finished with BBJCIM. Amazing BBBJ skills. Too many providers use too much teeth, not her, she was great. Not a clock watcher, after she told me to hang out and have a smoke with her. Definite GFE, might be my new go to girl. If you want more details on either pm me. Good luck and stay safe.

Reports

Levi10

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Albany area for couple of weeks. Sincerely appreciate any recommendation on Caucasian BP or Strip club girls. PM if you prefer.

Thanks.
    Greetings Yav. We are a pretty active forum with information completely at your disposal. It's all in the previous posts. Just search what you are looking for and likely you'll find it.

L10.

Reports

YavaRaj

Tampa monger.

Visiting Albany area for couple of weeks. Sincerely appreciate any recommendation on Caucasian BP or Strip club girls. PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

Reports

Fighter123

TOFTT Tiffany

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...image=15545337

518-269-6806 in case the ad disappears.

I came across Tiffany's ad while bored and browsing BP. Her pics are dark but she looked sexy from what I could see. Of course when I contacted her I had to ask if they were real and she said that they were. I asked to see her at her incall but she didn't have one so went with the outcall. She was very easy to talk to and text.

When she arrived I could tell that she was definitely the girl in the pics. Fairly attractive, nice eyes, long brunette hair and had a super sexy body. She is just as she described herself in the ad. Around 5'5", 150 lbs, curves in the right places. Her ass looked great in the jeans. I normally like spinners more but Tiffany was definitely sexy to me. Once her clothes came off, OMG I saw that all 150 lbs of her was firm, no belly, firm ass, perky tits and smooth skin. I was like holy shit, how have I not seen any reviews of her. She said that the last time she posted was six months ago. On top of her having one of the nicest ass I have ever seen, she was super easy to talk to, comfortable to be around, very accommodating and sexy in every position (especially k9). Oh and she is tight. Took some concentration to last.

In short, I am very happy I decided to TOFTT with Tiffany and will be seeing her more. My reviews aren't very detailed so senior members can message me for specifics. OMG, that ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Freedom2B

Two reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman3  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text telling her to go to another town to rip off people there (see post below). She denied the charge but then told me to get lost as I was wasting her time. Her reviews on TER were mixed. My bullshit meter was going off the whole time. I would stay clear.
    Two reasons for the post and charge against her.

Either she is a ripoff artist, which one must default to believe due to caution.

OR.

Poster made a claim, that is not true, to punish. Could be a "manager" wanting her in his corral but she refused, so sabotage her. Or could be a filly that jumped the fence and left the "manager" and is now being punished. They DO do that, you know. As well as other things against the girls.

Hard to tell which could be, but both are plausible. But, one must be cautious above all.

Reports

Handyman3

Emily Stone

Sent her a text telling her to go to another town to rip off people there (see post below). She denied the charge but then told me to get lost as I was wasting her time. Her reviews on TER were mixed. My bullshit meter was going off the whole time. I would stay clear.

Reports

Fighter123
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She actually just did an outcall for me the other night. But I picked her up. She was saying that she had a driver now. Don't know who. But it is worth asking her.
    Thanks for the review Guy. Looks like her incall is the notel off Everett. Can you message me to let me know her rates and what's included in this limitless menu you speak of and is the limitless menu restricted to just you since you've seen her so often? I'll mention you if I end up calling her. I'm about to see the girl that advertises as Chelsea Starr on NR. Will report.

Reports

IvyLeaman

More details on her so we stay away

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRash  [View Original Post]
    Sadly in have to admit to being scammed. On wolf road. Posted as Emily stone. Just before things got going decided she needed some lube and it was in her car (imagine that) LOL. Well needless to say lesson learned. Have fun. Be safe.
    Could you tell us how her ad read and age? I'd like to look in case she changes name. The more of us who know the better! Thanks.

Reports

Reaper302
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRash  [View Original Post]
    Sadly in have to admit to being scammed. On wolf road. Posted as Emily stone. Just before things got going decided she needed some lube and it was in her car (imagine that) LOL. Well needless to say lesson learned. Have fun. Be safe.
    Was this a incall or outcall.

Reports

RoadRash

Rip off

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 190 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations