instabang.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Hammer50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wills180  [View Original Post]
    My first try at posting a report here. If I make mistakes please be easy on me as I'm a "very" senior individual.

The tipping point for me to call Kira was the comments of Loki PK. After reading his review I thru caution to the wind and jumped. Called Kira and she welcomed me with open arms. I took advantage of her massage as well as the happy ending for her requested $1. 40 plus $. 20 for nude and, well, was more than happy! She's a good "kid" and I hope I make her good guy list so that at some time FS is offered to me. We both treated each other with respect and it was a wonderful session. A sensual massage on the back and the lips, tongue and hands on the front oh so sweet. Touching was allowed for my enjoyment. Certainly got this 'ol mans attention. We discussed options and Greek is out period as well as FS at this time. Neighborhood seemed ok at least at noon and her apt was well kept. Her " office" was a bit sparse but more than adequate.

I'll return when my very limited time allows.

Take care, be good and be safe.

Wills180.

http://s.**************.com/files/im...jpg?1405795870
    Great job-welcome to the site. Wonderful to see someone new make a contribution right away. Hope to hear more from you. Hammer.

Reports

Wills180

Kira. A great treat!!

My first try at posting a report here. If I make mistakes please be easy on me as I'm a "very" senior individual.

The tipping point for me to call Kira was the comments of Loki PK. After reading his review I thru caution to the wind and jumped. Called Kira and she welcomed me with open arms. I took advantage of her massage as well as the happy ending for her requested $1. 40 plus $. 20 for nude and, well, was more than happy! She's a good "kid" and I hope I make her good guy list so that at some time FS is offered to me. We both treated each other with respect and it was a wonderful session. A sensual massage on the back and the lips, tongue and hands on the front oh so sweet. Touching was allowed for my enjoyment. Certainly got this 'ol mans attention. We discussed options and Greek is out period as well as FS at this time. Neighborhood seemed ok at least at noon and her apt was well kept. Her " office" was a bit sparse but more than adequate.

I'll return when my very limited time allows.

Take care, be good and be safe.

Wills180.

http://s.**************.com/files/im...jpg?1405795870

Reports

Blkldylvr

New girls in ren

Anyone have an experience with the girl posting she is avail in renn?

Reports

Fighter123

A couple reports. Cherry blossom. Cassandra

Everything I've written on this forum including the following is a work of fiction. I won't go into much detail.

Cherry Blossom.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-20/14226716

Cherry is a hot 19/20 year old with a tight body, slender, pretty face. Her apartment is in an extremely shitty part of Albany. Lots of ghetto people and young kids just hanging outside. Definitely a place you wouldn't want to be after dark. Her place is tidy and barren. I asked if there was anyone else in the house and she said no. Her room has a crib in it. Everything is covered but BBBJ is a fee. I went with FS everything covered. DATY is not on the menu. She asks for a tip and it was a rushed session. Okay time, but I would not recommend although she's cute, her place is not in a safe area, her attitude isn't the greatest, she aims to get you out of the door ASAP and she tries to get more money out of you. $. 5 - hh.

Cassandra Beautiful blue eyed angel.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...el-23/14382511

She is the girl in the pic and they look fairly current. Okay hotel. She has a cat in the room which didn't bother me. I noticed a cap on the dresser so checked the bathroom and made sure the door was locked. She said that some guy visited her and didn't have the money. Said he could get the rest from the ATM after. Long story short, the cap was there as collateral while he went to the ATM. She smokes like a chimney and the sheets and the room smelled like it. DFK felt like I was kissing an ashtray. She is sexy, sensual and willing to please, her BBBJ was very good and FS was great GFE time. She also offered a back rub at the end. Afterwards we spoke a little. She gave me the sad story of all of her problems, job, car, money etc. Overall great time and I'd recommend since she's hot and aims to please. $$. 5 1 hr.

Reports

Loki Pk

Cassandra -Blue eyed Angel

I saw this girl on Thursday after reading a favorable report and I must say. She can suck a dick, no doubt!

She seems to be more responsive to texting than phone calls, so if you called and got no answer, try texting. That was my experience. Called 3 times and rang through to VM. Texted and she got back to me in a few minutes. Exchanged a few more texts and I was at her incall in no time flat. Got the room number and up and in I went.

She is definitely the girl from her photos, but not sure exactly how recent they are. Maybe she had a rough night, but she seemed like she was having a little trouble 'pulling herself together'. Smoking like a demon when I walked in and continued until we got comfy. That won't bother me, but I know some guys have an aversion. She also has a cat that was in the room but very chill and never moved from the chair it was on. Again no worry for me, but maybe for some.

She had asked for 140 for 30 and I laid 150 on the dresser. She checked the donation and was happy to see the little bit extra. Started with some nice DFK and heavy petting. She has a decent body and nice shaved pussy. Had my helmet at attention quickly and into her mouth for some wet, willing and wonderful head. I was happy to see the reports were accurate.

She reached for the cover a little sooner than I would have liked or even expected, so I informed her it wouldn't be necessary as I didn't want FS. Got kind of a strange look but she (almost begrudgingly) went back to the BBBJ. At this point it was not as great as before. More hands, less mouth. After a few minutes like this I get the '10 minute warning'- which I absolutely HATE. Don't tell me I have 10 minutes left on a 30 min date when I KNOW EXACTLY what time I walked in.

When this happens it is usually a deal breaker for me, but I told her that I am the 'perfect 30 minute man' and I would be out the door in 29 minutes and 30 secs from entering it. She looked a bit skeptical, but I told her to trust me and give me some of that great head she started with and I would be out lickety-split. You know what? SHE DID!

She got down on that cock and fucking sucked and licked and DT'd that lollipop like a fat kid in a candy store! I blew a nice nut down her throat and she swallowed every last drop, with a smile . She then apologized for the clock-watching and swore she never does that kind of shit. I said ' no worries' as I checked time on the room number / come-up call and I was at 33 mins. Which, with walking time and the elevator ride was just about right for a 1/2 hr date. We had a little laugh and said our good-byes then out I went.

Overall, I was digging the service and the swallow and will repeat on those merits, no question! The clockwatching may have actually been a part of her 'pulling herself together' issue at the start so I will give her the Mulligan. No dudes hiding in the bathroom, she seemed nice enough, and the service was worth it.

Like the terminator -'I'll Be Baaak' !!

Peace.

PK.

Reports

John83

Honest pretty Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Rdavis1972  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to spend some time with Destiny yesterday afternoon. What can I say about her that hasn't already been screamed from the rooftops a thousand times? She's still a rockstar!

If you feel you need more info let me know.
    Destiny is a rockstar and honest girl.

Reports

Rdavis1972

A Date with Destiny

I had the opportunity to spend some time with Destiny yesterday afternoon. What can I say about her that hasn't already been screamed from the rooftops a thousand times? She's still a rockstar!

If you feel you need more info let me know.
    Last edited by Rdavis1972; 07-26-14 at 09:40. Reason: bad autocorrect

Reports

John83

Blue eyed Angel

Quote Originally Posted by FrankPierce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had a vuw swallow since last November! Good for you!
    This girl provide excellent BBBJTC. She is nice girl.

Reports

FrankPierce

Remember that

For when I finally call you! .

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDestiny  [View Original Post]
    That is very good advice. Applause to you sir

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Sweet Destiny
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankPierce  [View Original Post]
    I would have made an anonymous call to the police and turned her dirty ass in!!

When I used to go to hotel rooms, if she didn't lock the door, I would always offer to. You know, the deadbolt lock. If she said No, I would turn and walk out. Just a little hint.

Another hint, always always check the bathroom door and the closet door. A good trustworthy provider will have the bathroom door open, with the shower curtain open, as well as the closet door. If not, ask. If she hesitates, walk.
    That is very good advice. Applause to you sir

Reports

FrankPierce

Make an anonymous call

I would have made an anonymous call to the police and turned her dirty ass in!!

When I used to go to hotel rooms, if she didn't lock the door, I would always offer to. You know, the deadbolt lock. If she said No, I would turn and walk out. Just a little hint.

Another hint, always always check the bathroom door and the closet door. A good trustworthy provider will have the bathroom door open, with the shower curtain open, as well as the closet door. If not, ask. If she hesitates, walk.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss99  [View Original Post]
    So true I wish I read the review before went to this be*.

I entered the room, she asks me to get comfortable, I repeatedly ask her do you do GFE she says no.

I say that is fine.

She asks me to get comfy I start to.

And she uses her other phone and she texts some one and there comes in the Mr. Terminator. Says what is wrong. My balls literally froze!

I thought if she & he is a cop for second.

She keeps quite the whole time and Mr. Arnold walks towards saying what did you do tell me.

Damn I didn't even touch the girl.

She just keeps quiet there then she spoke, he woudnt listen.

And now she wants me to leave, well, it was hard earned money, the be* was kind enough to give half of it back to me.

I just she gets raided and goes to Jail.

Reports

FrankPierce

Cum swallow

Haven't had a vuw swallow since last November! Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zsmeagle  [View Original Post]

Have watched this ad for awhile and thought I would check it out. Fairly easy to setup a quick stop appointment. Ok hotel in Albany area. She opened door and was girl in picture. Has what I would call a nice spinner body. Placed donation on dresser and off with our clothes. She does have tattoos and some piercings which were ok for me. She was very clean shaven as I found out when I was able to roam with my hands. Since I was there for a quick stop got on my back and she glided her body up mine and gave me some nice DFK and then glided back down and right before she stared a great BBBJ she looked up at me and said she gives excellent head. She proceeded to prove her point until I unloaded in her mouth and she didn't miss a drop and swallowed. Definitely would repeat. $. 2 for the quick stop. She does have a cat in the room but did not bother us but in case you are allergic.

Reports

Zsmeagle

Blue Eyed Angel

Have watched this ad for awhile and thought I would check it out. Fairly easy to setup a quick stop appointment. Ok hotel in Albany area. She opened door and was girl in picture. Has what I would call a nice spinner body. Placed donation on dresser and off with our clothes. She does have tattoos and some piercings which were ok for me. She was very clean shaven as I found out when I was able to roam with my hands. Since I was there for a quick stop got on my back and she glided her body up mine and gave me some nice DFK and then glided back down and right before she stared a great BBBJ she looked up at me and said she gives excellent head. She proceeded to prove her point until I unloaded in her mouth and she didn't miss a drop and swallowed. Definitely would repeat. $. 2 for the quick stop. She does have a cat in the room but did not bother us but in case you are allergic.

Reports

Loki Pk

Kira- Worth the trip

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140604_115436.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	334528Click image for larger version

Name:	20140630_165953.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	334527Click image for larger version

Name:	20140623_201528.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	334526Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140624_225920.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	334529.

Photos from her ad.

Peace.

PK.

Reports

Loki Pk

Kira- Worth the trip

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-28/14551570

I was in the mood for something new so I called Kira. Easy 2-3 call system. First call sets the time and gets you close. Second call gets the actual address and the 'c'mon-up'. We set the time and I was in the area promptly, made call 2 and was at her incall in seconds flat. No hassle or hurry, nice.

She is absolutely the girl from her photos. They are accurate and recent. She is not new to this sport and knows her way around the formalities. I was in a nice clean room with clean sheets and lotion, powder etc. and I disrobed before talking business. She was prepared for a nude body rub with BJ ending and I decided to ask for 'just the ending' ! Normally, I'm not a massage kind of guy, but when I see her again I will take the massage and then the finish, just not in the mood today.

So we arrived at 100 for BBBJCIM and onto the bed we began. She has the skills of a seasoned professional and it wasn't long before I filled her mouth with happiness, which is all I really wanted or needed today. She stepped out for a clean up and came back with a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me up as well. Nice touch.

So it was a great experience for me, almost a blow and go... but without the rush out the door or the semi-cold attitude.

She is a cool lady who wants to make some new friends. She said no FS until she knows you better (aka regular customer) but that's no issue for me... I'm a BBBJ kind of guy and She knows her way around a cock, that is without a doubt! Her routine seems more centered around the 'body-rub' style of service, so for guys who dig on that, I think you'll dig her.
    She is well seasoned and I have no doubt some dudes from here will enjoy her ability and service, but I'm not 'vouching' for her 'long-term' just yet... only from what I've said here.
    So YMMV as always.
    But I will be back to see her again.
    518-330-2757

Peace.

PK.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations