Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 293 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by GameTimer4  [View Original Post]
    Well no way this is the chick because it's too good or too HOT to be true. But anyone tried Skye? http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...orget/20555804.
    Diff chicks use thos pics. And I remenber there was a blonde chick alexis using some of them which her perfo was bad and poor.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacker  [View Original Post]
    Brea. Ariel. ??

Whatever name she uses she is in troy now. She has gone down hill so fast that it actually amazed me. She called me up last night and I hadn't seen her for a while and only recently connected the two names, but I was going to give her a shot anyway. Arrived at run down house south troy to find her with mattress on floor and looking really really bad. I felt so bad I gave he 20 bucks and got out of there.

What a waste and what a shame.
    I hear you man I met this chick before so sweet and beautiful. Sad when they got deep into the bad habit.

Well no way this is the chick because it's too good or too HOT to be true. But anyone tried Skye? http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...orget/20555804.
    If you reverse search the pictures they aren't even the same people. Some are pictures from other BP ads, mostly out west but really all over the nation. The tight dress one was on a chive list and a ton of pinterest boards, etc.

Then again, when the BP pics are super hot they tend to be fake even if the girls are real. I never understood that part of the game, we aren't expecting super models.

Whatever name she uses

Brea. Ariel. ??

Whatever name she uses she is in troy now. She has gone down hill so fast that it actually amazed me. She called me up last night and I hadn't seen her for a while and only recently connected the two names, but I was going to give her a shot anyway. Arrived at run down house south troy to find her with mattress on floor and looking really really bad. I felt so bad I gave he 20 bucks and got out of there.

What a waste and what a shame.

Jen link

This was link I posted in the review so not sure why it isn't working. Is from post she had with a partner, she is bottom three photos.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-show/20641935

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson7675  [View Original Post]
    How about a link to her please.

Skye

Jen

How about a link to her please.

Covers

I suppose I should have specified that in my review and apologize for not doing so, I did put a new cover on myself after Greek while she flipped over for mish and the finish. I always bring multiple covers for every meet since you never know what's going to happen and better to have too many than too few. I don't daty but know others do and more so wouldn't want to put a working girl out of commission because of laziness on my part. So multiple covers used and I'd encourage your friend to give her a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    Just to say, it is not a good thing to stick a dick in a girls ass, covered or not, then back up the vag. NOt only can she get a nasty infection, you are putting traces of shit in there and cannot help follow up visitors with their experience. That is just nasty wrong unless at least you put on a new raincoat.

That item just ruled Jen out for my buddy who will be back in NY in July and was waiting on her. No DATY for him, LOL.

Jen

I saw Jen yesterday and she is a Hot little spinner. She really loves what she does and really wants to please you in every way. She says nothing is off limits and just loves anything sexual. If you are a Greek lover, that tiny little ass is for the taking. All I can say is this one is truly a Hot number. Treat her right as she is very trusting and hope someone doesn't hurt her.

True Story

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    Just to say, it is not a good thing to stick a dick in a girls ass, covered or not, then back up the vag. NOt only can she get a nasty infection, you are putting traces of shit in there and cannot help follow up visitors with their experience. That is just nasty wrong unless at least you put on a new raincoat.

That item just ruled Jen out for my buddy who will be back in NY in July and was waiting on her. No DATY for him, LOL.
    That's just one on a long list of reasons you won't catch me munching rented pussy! You just don't know! LOL.

Ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekAndPlay  [View Original Post]
    Review: Review of Jen.

Date: 4/22/16.

Provider: Jen.

Phone: -.

Email Address: -.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-show/20641935.

City: Albany.

State: New York.

Address: Hotel off Everett Rd.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes.

Activities: DFK, BBBJ, FIV, CFS, CG, MISH, Doggie, Greek.

Session Length: 30.

Fee: $.

Hair Length and Color: Blonde, a little longer than shoulder length.

Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell.

Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

Physical Description: She was maybe 5'1, couldn't be more than 90 lbs, very pretty face and the ad I included is a few weeks old and her advertising a two girl show but she is the one in the white bra and panties, pictures are very accurate. Definitely a spinner, rail thin, small a cups, not a firm ass though but nice to squeeze.

The Rest of the Story: We exchanged a few texts leading up to it arranging the time, she was free when I left work so I went over. Nice enough hotel and room, she had a lot of stuff there so presumably living out of it since last I knew she was at a place off Wold Road. Had seen good reviews of her before so wanted to try her out, she is even smaller than those reviews made her out to be. Set the donation down on the table and immediately started with dfk, she undressed me and straight into BBBJ, all the while she was taking her shoes and bottoms off. We went back to dfk and then I just picked her up and tossed her on the bed for more dfk and fiv. I asked her if she had a cover and she did, not sure if she required it but glad to see she had it even though I brought my own. She put it on me nice and then climbed up for cowgirl fun. She seemed a bit on something since she didn't say many words and what she said wasn't entirely audible or clear but she added some great moans in and rode really well. She is small and tight that's for sure. Switched to mish and then doggie. Asked her if I could put it in her ass and she seemed to say yes and didn't object when I went to. She had lube so it was great sliding right in. Did that for a bit then back to missionary to finish in the cover. She took it up and threw it out, and then allowed me to shower up quick before I left.

Overall she was the definition of a spinner, very attractive compared to some other providers I have encountered, and just a great experience to start the weekend.

Recommendation: Yes.

Review of Jen

Review: Review of Jen.

Date: 4/22/16.

Provider: Jen.

Phone: -.

Email Address: -.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-show/20641935.

City: Albany.

State: New York.

Address: Hotel off Everett Rd.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes.

Activities: DFK, BBBJ, FIV, CFS, CG, MISH, Doggie, Greek.

Session Length: 30.

Fee: $.

Hair Length and Color: Blonde, a little longer than shoulder length.

Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell.

Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

Physical Description: She was maybe 5'1, couldn't be more than 90 lbs, very pretty face and the ad I included is a few weeks old and her advertising a two girl show but she is the one in the white bra and panties, pictures are very accurate. Definitely a spinner, rail thin, small a cups, not a firm ass though but nice to squeeze.

The Rest of the Story: We exchanged a few texts leading up to it arranging the time, she was free when I left work so I went over. Nice enough hotel and room, she had a lot of stuff there so presumably living out of it since last I knew she was at a place off Wold Road. Had seen good reviews of her before so wanted to try her out, she is even smaller than those reviews made her out to be. Set the donation down on the table and immediately started with dfk, she undressed me and straight into BBBJ, all the while she was taking her shoes and bottoms off. We went back to dfk and then I just picked her up and tossed her on the bed for more dfk and fiv. I asked her if she had a cover and she did, not sure if she required it but glad to see she had it even though I brought my own. She put it on me nice and then climbed up for cowgirl fun. She seemed a bit on something since she didn't say many words and what she said wasn't entirely audible or clear but she added some great moans in and rode really well. She is small and tight that's for sure. Switched to mish and then doggie. Asked her if I could put it in her ass and she seemed to say yes and didn't object when I went to. She had lube so it was great sliding right in. Did that for a bit then back to missionary to finish in the cover. She took it up and threw it out, and then allowed me to shower up quick before I left.

Overall she was the definition of a spinner, very attractive compared to some other providers I have encountered, and just a great experience to start the weekend.

Recommendation: Yes.

Berries

Quote Originally Posted by Xeo1111  [View Original Post]
    Easy to contact. Scheduled a meeting at her incall in what some would probably call a shady neighborhood. I did some backchannel intel on this one and felt comfortable taking the risk. Communication was prompt and directions were easy to follow. She is providing out of her apartment which she shares with a roomate who has no idea what is going on. I never saw them but the walls are quite thin and you can hear everything. She is definitively the girl in the pics. Nothing more, nothing less. Seems like she likes everything covered which I prefer as well. She took instruction well. Started with CBJ followed by multiple positions with COB. Would repeat if I lived in the area. Was just passing through. I paid $ but I know she runs specials and is willing to negociate.

http://www.asexyservice.com/albany/c...CFQAPOfRSxfja/
    Berries used to be in troy. Then legal troubles and chemicals sent her to albany. She has nice skills but on a bad day she can be down right nasty. LOL.

Who can't right?

She just moves around too much to these shady places.

Berries

Easy to contact. Scheduled a meeting at her incall in what some would probably call a shady neighborhood. I did some backchannel intel on this one and felt comfortable taking the risk. Communication was prompt and directions were easy to follow. She is providing out of her apartment which she shares with a roomate who has no idea what is going on. I never saw them but the walls are quite thin and you can hear everything. She is definitively the girl in the pics. Nothing more, nothing less. Seems like she likes everything covered which I prefer as well. She took instruction well. Started with CBJ followed by multiple positions with COB. Would repeat if I lived in the area. Was just passing through. I paid $ but I know she runs specials and is willing to negociate.

http://www.asexyservice.com/albany/c...CFQAPOfRSxfja/

Hi

I almost toftt today with Jessica. She looks smoking Hot! I did some texting with her but found out she was staying on Northern Blvd. By Albany Memorial Hospital. And you know that means she is at the infamous Red Ass Carpet! I hate that place with passion. Nothing but low life con artists, drug dealers and thugs stay there. So on that note I did Not pull the trigger. I highly doubt a chick that hot will stay at that hole. But if anyone has seen this chick let me know. And if I get hammered and feel like hitting this I will let you boys know. LOL http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...e-out/18043424.
    Yup. There s no way you ll see the girl in the ad.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 293 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations