ID:	334529.

Photos from her ad.

Peace.

PK.

Reports

Loki Pk

Kira- Worth the trip

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-28/14551570

I was in the mood for something new so I called Kira. Easy 2-3 call system. First call sets the time and gets you close. Second call gets the actual address and the 'c'mon-up'. We set the time and I was in the area promptly, made call 2 and was at her incall in seconds flat. No hassle or hurry, nice.

She is absolutely the girl from her photos. They are accurate and recent. She is not new to this sport and knows her way around the formalities. I was in a nice clean room with clean sheets and lotion, powder etc. and I disrobed before talking business. She was prepared for a nude body rub with BJ ending and I decided to ask for 'just the ending' ! Normally, I'm not a massage kind of guy, but when I see her again I will take the massage and then the finish, just not in the mood today.

So we arrived at 100 for BBBJCIM and onto the bed we began. She has the skills of a seasoned professional and it wasn't long before I filled her mouth with happiness, which is all I really wanted or needed today. She stepped out for a clean up and came back with a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me up as well. Nice touch.

So it was a great experience for me, almost a blow and go... but without the rush out the door or the semi-cold attitude.

She is a cool lady who wants to make some new friends. She said no FS until she knows you better (aka regular customer) but that's no issue for me... I'm a BBBJ kind of guy and She knows her way around a cock, that is without a doubt! Her routine seems more centered around the 'body-rub' style of service, so for guys who dig on that, I think you'll dig her.
    She is well seasoned and I have no doubt some dudes from here will enjoy her ability and service, but I'm not 'vouching' for her 'long-term' just yet... only from what I've said here.
    So YMMV as always.
    But I will be back to see her again.
    518-330-2757

Peace.

PK.

Reports

DumbAss99

Ashley in Latham inn don't go she is a hoax.

So true I wish I read the review before went to this be*.

I entered the room, she asks me to get comfortable, I repeatedly ask her do you do GFE she says no.

I say that is fine.

She asks me to get comfy I start to.

And she uses her other phone and she texts some one and there comes in the Mr. Terminator. Says what is wrong. My balls literally froze!

I thought if she & he is a cop for second.

She keeps quite the whole time and Mr. Arnold walks towards saying what did you do tell me.

Damn I didn't even touch the girl.

She just keeps quiet there then she spoke, he woudnt listen.

And now she wants me to leave, well, it was hard earned money, the be* was kind enough to give half of it back to me.

I just she gets raided and goes to Jail.

Reports

WarrenAJeffers

Is it Lilly or Cherry?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankPierce  [View Original Post]
    Can't recall where nor can I find it but, a review was done somewhere on her.

TOFTT. The purple hair and tatts are clearly unique. If the gal who answers is not purple or tatted up like her, walk.

Better yet, call her ahead of time and strike up conversation. If she's legit and nice as her ad says, she will have no problem talking with you. Tell her who you are on this board and it will break the ice.

Lastly, stop being a puss and pull the trigger!! LOL. Let us know.
    Any luck getting a hold of Purple? I can't seem to get a response from her.

Reports

DC Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynights30  [View Original Post]
    This could be because Upstate NY has many things to do, but Track Season (Saratoga) is around the corner.

Meaning.

Many bored men with lots of money to spend.

This could also be bad for us locals, because prices might go up or quality might go down.

I count over a dozen girls I've never seen before.
    Yep track season. Many women from around New England, esp Hartford. It will be busy with new faces through Labor Day weekend. Last year Saratoga County LEO stepped up enforcement in August so be careful. Check past media reports for that timeframe. Quality will be all over the board as usual - keep the reviews flowing - Loki and Quail can't do them all for us!
    Last edited by DC Guy; 07-14-14 at 15:10. Reason: spelling

Reports

Loki Pk

Kendall -Texas time!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ot-21/14677937

5'5 130 Nice tits see-cup full and round, all natural. She is definitely the girl in her photos and they seem recent. Not a spinner but not fat. Sexy and curvy in all the right places, soft body and skin with some tats that are not overdone.

1. 5 for 30 minutes incall.

I saw her ad on Friday and called on Saturday easy two call system and I was at her upscale incall in less than 20 minutes.

Pleasantly surprised to see the girl in the pics open the door.

Very down to earth and easy to talk to.

We took care of the formalities and I jumped in the shower quickly. When I came out she was still in her short-short cutoffs and shirt, so I moved to the bed and started kissing her neck and lips. My hands explored her hot little body as I stuck my tongue in her mouth for some LFK. I had her clothes on the floor in seconds flat and kissed my way down to her clean shaved cootch. Nice and fresh!

I had my way with her pussy for a few minutes and she seemed to enjoy my efforts, but I was there for me.

I jumped up onto the pillows and had her slide down and meet my Johnson eye to eye. She seems young and innocent and maybe a bit new to this biz. But let me tell you, she is NOT new to sucking cock! She worked my rod like a well seasoned Vet and had my FULL attention the whole time. Nice technique and solid effort had me on the edge before I knew it. So I flipped her over and had some 69 time and got a nice eye to eye with her starfish.

Got close again and moved off and stood at the side of the bed. I had her finish me while I stood and she laid belly down in front of me so I played with her pussy and ass from above.

I popped a monster nut in her mouth and she didn't quit until I was spent! I did not see her spit so use your imagination boyz!

She was a really great time for a BP TOFTT!

Definitely going to see her again!

Peace.

PK.

Reports

JLex667

Stay away

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...22-25/14497120

These two will rip you off and the guy is a psycho. I would suggest staying away from these two.

Reports

Cetacean

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Cetacean  [View Original Post]
    http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ou-25/13124887

Rude girls asked for petite said they had a lot of pictures. Sent two one fat the other not so petite. When I reminded them I asked for petite they responded "fuck you you're rude" she's petite. You be the judge.
    I spoke to the girl who's phone the girl I spoke of was using. She was very nice I can't review her because we couldn't agree on a donation. Still may see her sometime, she's in Troy kind of far for me.

Reports

Fighter123

Ashley

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ds-22/14540644

Heads up guys. I found out from another site that this is the same Ashley that had terrible reviews because of guys hiding in the bathroom and her hiking up the prices. The pics she's currently advertising under aren't hers but from what I remember of her real pics she's a hot girl. Stay away from this one.

Reports

Cetacean

Shoddy agency

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ou-25/13124887

Rude girls asked for petite said they had a lot of pictures. Sent two one fat the other not so petite. When I reminded them I asked for petite they responded "fuck you you're rude" she's petite. You be the judge.

Reports

Nynights30

Brighid, again and again

I have seen this lovely beauty many times, and maybe I was dreaming but if I was don't wake me. It might be the red hair that Irish smile, that smoking hot body. Oh, and a great personality.

Seems to care.

Anyway: Great time, DFK, Positions, touching, DATY, cuddle.

Then round two: yes, round two. I didn't think I had it in me, but Brighid went to town for BBBJCIM. She has improved or I was just sooooo horny her standards were that of Melanie / Roxanne.

I know this is short, but she has been reviewed many times and its all true.

Do a search.

Typical roses, $$ -25 an hour was our dream.

Reports

Nynights30

New Talent

This could be because Upstate NY has many things to do, but Track Season (Saratoga) is around the corner.

Meaning.

Many bored men with lots of money to spend.

This could also be bad for us locals, because prices might go up or quality might go down.

Nicole, Gianna, Spenser, Jessie, Sky, Tamara, Trixie, Ashley, Lisa, Natalia, Lacey, and (new) Cherry.

These along with the many, many girls that regularly advertise and have been reviewed.

Is it typical to see so many new faces? Are we really that blessed?

Are more girls travelling to our areas to meet the demand?

I'd love to hear some opinions from some of the guys who've been paying attention for awhile.

Reports

FunHereNThere2

Cassidy

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman3  [View Original Post]
    http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...how-24/9592533

Anyone with info on Cassidy? I have seen her ads forever but never pulled the trigger as it seems TGTBT. Thanks in advance. BTW saw Amy the redhead on BP last night. Everything was covered and no kissing. But the real killer was she was a good 60 or more pounds heavier than her pics. Was a nice girl but I would not recommend. Peace.
    Not a bad body but a terrible experience. Room was a dump and she could not be bothered. No enthusiasm at all. No kissing and everything was covered. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Reports

Smerg

New talent

I've admittedly only been following the local action for about 6 months so maybe I'm misreading this but it seems like there's a ton of new talent appearing this past week.

Nicole, Gianna, Spenser, Jessie, Sky, Tamara, Trixie, Ashley, Lisa, Natalia, Lacey, and (new) Cherry.

These along with the many, many girls that regularly advertise and have been reviewed.

Is it typical to see so many new faces? Are we really that blessed?

Are more girls travelling to our areas to meet the demand?

I'd love to hear some opinions from some of the guys who've been paying attention for awhile.

Thanks.

Reports

FrankPierce

Beth

What goes around comes around.

She's on NR. If I were you I'd do a review over there. She has many over there, seems that is her main stomping grounds.

I would also do one on e c c I e, I believe she's been rev'd there too.

Money is too hard to come by theses days, only to have a provider do that to you.

Another reason why I only do an occasional body rub / massage these days. It's less money, and if you know the gal well enough, you know what you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by SamClemens  [View Original Post]
    There was no "hang around" option.

After 15 minutes, she was fully clothed.

Might as well had held the door open and say "hit the road, Jack. "

$225 for 15 minutes!

Like I wrote. Probably wasn't going back.

After that financial bloodbath, definitely not going back.

Seems to me I should have 45 free minutes in the bank.

Would advise anyone thinking about her to negotiate the 15-minute option.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 166 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations