Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Forum Advertiser
    Reports

BekkaBurg1989
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Reports

Alb2209

Seems to be a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Stay Away from this one!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...owwww/15713582

I called and set up a time, place, and price and she stopped over. I told her I wanted BBBJ she said she normally doesn't but she would this time. That should have sent up red flags. She came in and wouldn't stop talking. All about how nice she was and how she was looking for long term "friends". She did some mediocre BBBJ and then put the cover on. I rode her for a little while. She needed to go outside for something and I told her to leave her phone and it'd be OK. When the door closed I realized her phone was gone. And a few seconds later. . . So was she. Not only that but she leaned on the horn to let me know she was taking off and let the neighbors know too. Really a worthless piece of s#*t. But, what can you expect. I really should stick with in-calls. This way they can't split on you. I should have known the way she kept talking. She wouldn't shut up. She was probably up on something.

She may be the girl in the pic but that had to have been several years ago before she gave birth. She's real skinny with a flabby stomach. Really, REALLY, not worth it.
    Always be leary on a non reviewed provider that says no thugs, pimps, and especially no black men. Seems to be the ones that have a pimp or looking to rob. And especially this time of year.

Reports

DunKin9

Gina Friday-outcalls-fetish-friendly-1st-timers-call-me-real-girl-real-fun-call-now

Stay Away from this one!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...owwww/15713582

I called and set up a time, place, and price and she stopped over. I told her I wanted BBBJ she said she normally doesn't but she would this time. That should have sent up red flags. She came in and wouldn't stop talking. All about how nice she was and how she was looking for long term "friends". She did some mediocre BBBJ and then put the cover on. I rode her for a little while. She needed to go outside for something and I told her to leave her phone and it'd be OK. When the door closed I realized her phone was gone. And a few seconds later. . . So was she. Not only that but she leaned on the horn to let me know she was taking off and let the neighbors know too. Really a worthless piece of s#*t. But, what can you expect. I really should stick with in-calls. This way they can't split on you. I should have known the way she kept talking. She wouldn't shut up. She was probably up on something.

She may be the girl in the pic but that had to have been several years ago before she gave birth. She's real skinny with a flabby stomach. Really, REALLY, not worth it.

Reports

Freedom2B

Dang!

If anyone attempts to TOFTT, please let us know if these photos are accurate and rates negotiated. This seems way too good to be true, but if TRUE, then I may have to sell sperm and blood to go for it. Otherwise, I shall have to wait a few weeks to experience some special time with her.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...abits/15771137

Reports

Eddie120
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankPierce  [View Original Post]
    E12.

They want you there within 5 minutes of the call or they take the next call. It's money bro, and who is going to spend NOW!!

I've had verified providers cancel me at last minute for other appointments, although they want me to believe something in their personal life came up. Right. $$.

I can see this guy for xx or see this guy for xxx. Gee, I wonder which they will choose.
    Thanks captain obvious.

Reports

FrankPierce
    E12.

They want you there within 5 minutes of the call or they take the next call. It's money bro, and who is going to spend NOW!!

I've had verified providers cancel me at last minute for other appointments, although they want me to believe something in their personal life came up. Right. $$.

I can see this guy for xx or see this guy for xxx. Gee, I wonder which they will choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie120  [View Original Post]
    http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ssout/13766983

Called Bri and she answer right away and sounded alert and nice. Many girls sound groggy or out of it as we all know why. She told me she was available and I told her I could be there in 45. She told me where she was and to call her when I go there. I was running late and called to tell her I was going to be ten minutes late and she said "no problem". I called 10 minutes later when I arrived and got no answer and no text. Waited a few minutes an tried again, again no answer. Why waste my time? I hate when these girls waste our time. Just letting everyone know in case you're thinking about calling her.

Reports

Freedom2B
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Next time send me a PM

A2

Reports

Eddie120

Ariel or Bri

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ssout/13766983

Called Bri and she answer right away and sounded alert and nice. Many girls sound groggy or out of it as we all know why. She told me she was available and I told her I could be there in 45. She told me where she was and to call her when I go there. I was running late and called to tell her I was going to be ten minutes late and she said "no problem". I called 10 minutes later when I arrived and got no answer and no text. Waited a few minutes an tried again, again no answer. Why waste my time? I hate when these girls waste our time. Just letting everyone know in case you're thinking about calling her.

Reports

Freedom2B
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Reports

Loki Pk
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    Methinks that PK, rather than PT would be a better use of code. Not for LPK, but for Pain Kill. Now I wonder what the heck PT really stands for in longform.
    PT= Prohibited topic.

PK.

Reports

Maximum4
    Methinks that PK, rather than PT would be a better use of code. Not for LPK, but for Pain Kill. Now I wonder what the heck PT really stands for in longform.
    PT not only covers drugs, but covers ALL *P*rohibited *T*opics. PK doesn't work posts about minors.

Reports

FrankPierce

Pt

Prohibitive Topic.

Reports

Freedom2B

Pt. Pk

Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    PT= drugs.

On many forums like this the discussion of illegal substances is prohibited. So guys will say 'PT use' instead of heroin or coke etc.

The average Joe can tolerate the blow job and greek sex talk, but when you discuss track marks and crack pipes it makes them uncomfortable. And nothing draws the attention of Uncle LEO like drugs.

While it is not prohibited to use those words on this forum, at times it can be frowned upon. Thus, to save the aggravation, we say PT (usually).

Peace.

PK.

Reports

Loki Pk
    Quote Originally Posted by TedTung  [View Original Post]
    What is that?!
    PT= drugs.

On many forums like this the discussion of illegal substances is prohibited. So guys will say 'PT use' instead of heroin or coke etc.

The average Joe can tolerate the blow job and greek sex talk, but when you discuss track marks and crack pipes it makes them uncomfortable. And nothing draws the attention of Uncle LEO like drugs.

While it is not prohibited to use those words on this forum, at times it can be frowned upon. Thus, to save the aggravation, we say PT (usually).

Peace.

PK.

Reports

TedTung

PT HABIT =. Excuse my ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by FrankPierce  [View Original Post]
    You manned up for sure.

With Brooke back, I imagine her phone is going to be ringing off he hook for the next several days, while all the mongers get to see the new and improved and cleaned up version.

I just hope she's not back in the lifestyle to support a nasty PT habit again. She's too nice of a girl for that. She's definitely going to be taking a lot of the Albany business in the next few weeks!!
    What is that?!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations