Hobbytips.net

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Smerg

Dominique and NURU

What are you waiting for? Go see Dominique.

I'd read great things about sessions with Dominique and I put it on the very top of my bucket list. When I heard she was in town I knew I had to make it happen. Easy set-up, she did a little background check and I think already had word from another board member that I was going to be calling. There are already some good reviews online of her sessions so I'm not going to go into it, do your research.

But I will say that she is a real sweet-heart and a real sexy lady. Her body is PERFECT for what she does and so is her friendly personality.

That was easily the best session I've EVER had. I am still smiling.

Treat her nicely.

Reports

IvyLeaman

Another Fake

I walked out on this one a few months ago at the wet carpet who goes by Kelly. Not even close to the girl in the pics or 21 for that matter. Fake as a 3 dollar bill so don't waste your time or gas. Hope I do this link right. Albany. backpage.com/ femaleesc9900348.

Reports

Reaper302

Ryan and jenna

Went and saw Ryan and Jenna today. Usually I prefer 1 on 1 but decided to try something different today. I don't really go into details but I will say it was extremely worth it. I have reviewed Ryan on here many times and she is one of my ATF. This was a first time with Jenna and I will say that it was a good time. They get along with each other very well.

Reports

John8934
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsyg  [View Original Post]
    http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ats-25/5394605

I like what I see if the pics and girls are legit.
    Chocolate and her girls have been well reviewed here. Search, try for yourself and report back.

Reports

Ilsyg

Any info on Chocolate, Star and Alexis?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ats-25/5394605

I like what I see if the pics and girls are legit.

Reports

Smerg

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Gweedo56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Bella yet? Looking for any info, thanks in advance.
    I count at least three different "Bellas" on BP right now. Plus there seems to be a multitude of ads that share the same pics or ads that are posted with a different girl's name each day.

My advise is that you post a screen-grab of the ad with your question. This way everyone knows which ad you're asking about.

Aside from that I'm not sure you'll get much help since this is your first post.

The etiquette around here is to post a few helpful reports before you start taking. Take-One-For-The-Team and post a report. Do that a few times and many people will be gald to help you in return.

YOU go see BELLA and let us know what you think.

Reports

Gweedo56
    Has anyone tried Bella yet? Looking for any info, thanks in advance.

Reports

Reaper302

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Omg1220  [View Original Post]
    I'm an AMP guy usually but I am thinking about taking the plunge with Ryen (formerly of Troy, now in Albany near the park) this morning for FS. Anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen any recent reviews but she sounds like a sweetheart. Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.
    Ryan is always a great time. She is one of my ATF. I sent you a message.

Reports

ApexKiller

Ryen

Quote Originally Posted by Omg1220  [View Original Post]
    I'm an AMP guy usually but I am thinking about taking the plunge with Ryen (formerly of Troy, now in Albany near the park) this morning for FS. Anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen any recent reviews but she sounds like a sweetheart. Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.
    Don't hesitate. She's a sweetheart. Seen her x2 in her Burg location and will continue to repeat.

Reports

Omg1220

Ryen

Reports

Quail

Ruby Revisited

I have seen Ruby a few times since last October and reviewed her once in October 2013. We have texted a few times since, but never got together until yesterday. Tuesday August 19. I was in Albany finishing my volunteer shift at 3 pm and texted Ruby to see if she was available for a quick last minute visit. She replied that she was also in Albany shopping near by and finishing up and asked if I would pick her up and drive her to her back to her incall Motel on Washington Ave across from SUNY (NOT the Red ......). I drove to where she was and we proceeded to her motel- very nice room, clean, and picked up. Ruby often advertises on backpage and IS the woman in the pictures. Ruby is a spinner, very thin, long / soft brunette hair, and does wear some makeup to cover a few blemishes on her face. BUT for those members who know of my lipstick fetish, I was instantly attracted to her picture on backpage of her wearing a sexy red lipstick. Ruby was dressed in a nice pant / blouse / jacket when I picked her up. Upon return to her room, I asked her to slowly put on that sexy red lipstick while I watched in the mirror seated on the couch. Ruby knew this was getting me excited as I was taking matters into my own hands while watching her in the mirror. I asked her to come over and sit on my lap facing me and soon we were making out. BOTH of us still fully clothed and BOTH of us playing with my very hard cock while kissing. This kissing and stroking my cock went on for a while until I was ready to cum. I didn't want to cum on her clothes or mine, so she took my cock into her mouth leaving red lipstick all over. Very pleasurable BBBJTCCIM to finish. Kind of like a car date, but in a motel room, sitting on a comfortable couch and watching in a mirror.

There is more on her menu, but that was all I wanted for my visit.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ll-25/14543411

Reports

TailGunner8910

Link for Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1  [View Original Post]
    Which Cassandra? There are several on backpage in Albany. Do you have a link to her ad? Thanks.
    Yeah, totally spaced on that when I put up the review. Here is the link to her most recent BP ad: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...el-23/14382511.

Can also say that she was easy to set up a meeting with. Called and she got right back to me (has no voicemail) and then picked up again later when I arrived. Hope that all helps!

Reports

Hobbyist1
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner8910  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker here who finally took the plunge in this Albany area. This is, of course, a first review, so forgive me I mess any of this up. Met with Cassandra yesterday at her incall location. Room was a little smokey, but otherwise safe and fine. Looked as hot as she does in her pics (dark hair, spinner body, great eyes, and some ink on her chest, back, and side), and after a quick scan of the room we got right down to business. Started out with some kissing and then moved along to a great BBBJ and some 69 action before cover went on and she climbed aboard. She's a very small girl, so being on top wasn't the most comfortable position for her, so we switched up to some miss until I popped. All in all a great time with a sexy and enthusiastic girl. She didn't waste time texting and wasn't at all pushy about donation. Was definitely a good time and made it feel like a GFE experience. Stayed for a half-hour and damage was just. 50 and will definitely repeat.
    Which Cassandra? There are several on backpage in Albany. Do you have a link to her ad? Thanks.

Reports

TailGunner8910

Cassandra

Longtime lurker here who finally took the plunge in this Albany area. This is, of course, a first review, so forgive me I mess any of this up. Met with Cassandra yesterday at her incall location. Room was a little smokey, but otherwise safe and fine. Looked as hot as she does in her pics (dark hair, spinner body, great eyes, and some ink on her chest, back, and side), and after a quick scan of the room we got right down to business. Started out with some kissing and then moved along to a great BBBJ and some 69 action before cover went on and she climbed aboard. She's a very small girl, so being on top wasn't the most comfortable position for her, so we switched up to some miss until I popped. All in all a great time with a sexy and enthusiastic girl. She didn't waste time texting and wasn't at all pushy about donation. Was definitely a good time and made it feel like a GFE experience. Stayed for a half-hour and damage was just. 50 and will definitely repeat.

Reports

Quail

Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by OneWorker  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ruby a few times last year and again once this year. And again TODAY- a review to follow shortly. If you like thin, spinner women, then Ruby is for you. Ruby looked nice today, dressed in nice pants, blouse, and jacket. Her long hair was down and her makeup looked great. And now staying in a better hotel (NOT Red Carpet) across from SUNY.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations