Bang a Milf

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 183 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

CMale135

TOFTT. An accurate ad

Had a nice time with Stasha this evening. http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rs-22/15330677.

Here's the skinny:

I haven't been in the Capital District much lately, but I was around this evening feeling both frisky and adventurous. Since I happened to have a few extra dollars in my pocket, well you get the picture. I have a thing about novelty. All this TOFTT stuff means the quality of my encounters varies. The trade off for me is the adventure into the unknown. I'm not the reckless type though. I checked out the pics in her ad. Only one was lifted from a website. Then I googled her phone number. Another local provider showed up, the with sexy little video I asked about in a post a while back. I might have called this other girl but her ad isn't running now (more on this later). My curiosity was aroused.

Stasha picked up the phone, we made arrangements, she texted me an address near her incall and I was on my way to Schenectady within a few minutes. I'm not from the area, this was my first visit to Schenectady. I was on Wolf Rd when I called and decided to take State St all the way since it's a straight shot. During rush hour. What can I say. She called as I was crawling through traffic and feeling lost. It was like a scene right out of a bad airplane movie, the one where the pilot has passed out and control tower tells a passenger how to land the plane. I don't think I would have found her place on my own. It was very sweet of her, we were off to a good start even before meeting.

Her incall is an apartment in a private house in a nice residential neighborhood. I felt safe, the place was clean and well maintained. She opened the door in a tight leopard skin print dress. Wow. Very hot looking young lady. The pics are her. We hugged and discussed the details. I asked what her rules were. She said she didn't have many, just don't be too rough. Turns out the menu is a little more limited than that. No kissing, which is always a disappointment for me. I love an eager tongue pressing into my mouth, gets me real excited. Everything was covered. Luckily I brought condoms or I would have had to go shopping. She asked what I liked. I said I really wanted to make her cum.

Her CBJ skills are above average and she really knows how to stroke. She wouldn't kiss or lick my balls. DATY isn't off limits, but it obviously didn't do much for her, so I didn't go there much. I explored anal, she isn't into it. We tried a variety of positions, but the best part for me was the FIV. Did a lot of that and damn were her juices flowing, one might even say squirting although it wasn't projectile. She came hard several times. I got what I came for.

She is very patient, not a clock watcher at all. I stayed more than the hour I paid for, felt I could have stayed longer to chat. Damage was on the high side, $$. 4, which happens to be the exact amount of cash I had in my pocket when I called. She didn't ask for the cash and took it without counting. I was hoping to have some left over for dinner, but this was a much better use of funds. Stasha is a good find, new to the biz. Treat her well, she delivered as advertised and has good potential.

As for the other provider showing up when I googled the phone number, turns out they are friends and share the phone. With any luck, next time through I will see them both.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10 14 Stasha_Page_1.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	349014Click image for larger version

Name:	10 14 Stasha_Page_2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	349015.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Sweet Destiny
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    I have been away so long that my handle was dropped! I did not post much though as I was a bit of a nervous newbee. I have time now as I had a surgery and am in long rehabilitation phase but have tried for some quick stops lately. Here are some notes.

I have learned to never ever bother with the Wet Carpet provs ever again as they ALL are non-rep photos, poor looking, bait and switch and limits on offeri'g, such as no kiss, no daty, all covered, no BBBJ to just "point a guy I the right direction" as a start even, etc. Odd for Wet see ones! I think I was told by one that a woman from CT was managing most of them and they were her rules.

I did see Natalie, pics not representative, but still went through after bargaining. A bit heavy and no kiss, etc. Upseller and asking way too much for looks. Nice face though.

Since surgery, have almost met up with SW Destiny, but timing off. Someday, I will!

VB is retired, sounded like a bad exp. Caused that, but I see Reaper is still a FWB, lucky guy. I gues it is Semi Retired? I shall never experience her and she was sooooo intriguing to me. Close but no cigar.

Jenna from Niskayuna area. Not photos, not even close. Met her yesterday to find out about Shannon, who had that phone number and exact ad before her. Shannon was interesting to me and we were to meet, but her drive up to see me was frought with flat tire <or was it her manager? Either way, she is lost to the pool of potentials but I do have her real number. Maybe I should text? Maybe she should stay away from mgrs.

Speaking of which, I had contacted another "new" girl, Natalia (name search on BP, last ad placed on Sat 2 oth, I think), who I never got ot meet up with for the hobby but I did meet her first at a placde of biz. SHE IS beautiful as her first pic, with black outfit and glasses is really her. Better in person. Tall, slender, Italian. She is now out of biz due to two bad experiences over the past weekend. Att. Rob and Att. Rape by "illegal" South of Border type. She may rethink after a break. I suggested she try a way to get 5-10 regular, UTR, FWB type clients, of which I would be one, rather than go BP style as she is way too classy and good looking in real life vs what is there. I may meet up with her to advise and maybe, if she wants to try that, she can find some regs. On here. Maybe she should be on Eccie instead? Or only go by referrals. She is a mom, so her safety is imperitive. She is not a typical BP needy type. I will follow up if needed and OK with her on another day here.

I was thinking, what are tactical limits to these so called "managers"? I am thinking they prey on new and independent provders, promising the world of safety and ease, but I am thinking that they first cause that perceived need by having them exp. A rough time as she did. Then they may fall for their sales pitch. Then they are owned. NOt good. I refuse to pay 4 hobby activity if I know there is a so called mgr, usually. I prefer true independents like Swt Dez appears to be and others but am always looking for new. I have Other stories, but older, so I will not bother at this time unless a name pops up for inquiry by another. Other than above, also told that new Jennifer, who someone just asked about, but said NO thanks as she is at th Wet see. ALso told Samantha NO as she soulded so "out of it" on the phone. If ANYONE is in touch with that Shannon, from Rotterdam, 24 or 25 yrs old, former Nail Salon owner, and she is still providing UTR, let me know as I would still like to meet up and help her out.

Has 28 yr old Jamie been around lately? I have not seen when on BP, which is not all that often.
    What was your old handle darlin??

Reports

Freedom2B

Rachael from RI?

Any info on this one? Call number but no answer and no ability to leave voice msg.

Rachael.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ng-24/15332093

Sorry, do not know or remember how to attch hot link.

Reports

Freedom2B

Been away so long

I have been away so long that my handle was dropped! I did not post much though as I was a bit of a nervous newbee. I have time now as I had a surgery and am in long rehabilitation phase but have tried for some quick stops lately. Here are some notes.

I have learned to never ever bother with the Wet Carpet provs ever again as they ALL are non-rep photos, poor looking, bait and switch and limits on offeri'g, such as no kiss, no daty, all covered, no BBBJ to just "point a guy I the right direction" as a start even, etc. Odd for Wet see ones! I think I was told by one that a woman from CT was managing most of them and they were her rules.

I did see Natalie, pics not representative, but still went through after bargaining. A bit heavy and no kiss, etc. Upseller and asking way too much for looks. Nice face though.

Since surgery, have almost met up with SW Destiny, but timing off. Someday, I will!

VB is retired, sounded like a bad exp. Caused that, but I see Reaper is still a FWB, lucky guy. I gues it is Semi Retired? I shall never experience her and she was sooooo intriguing to me. Close but no cigar.

Jenna from Niskayuna area. Not photos, not even close. Met her yesterday to find out about Shannon, who had that phone number and exact ad before her. Shannon was interesting to me and we were to meet, but her drive up to see me was frought with flat tire <or was it her manager? Either way, she is lost to the pool of potentials but I do have her real number. Maybe I should text? Maybe she should stay away from mgrs.

Speaking of which, I had contacted another "new" girl, Natalia (name search on BP, last ad placed on Sat 2 oth, I think), who I never got ot meet up with for the hobby but I did meet her first at a placde of biz. SHE IS beautiful as her first pic, with black outfit and glasses is really her. Better in person. Tall, slender, Italian. She is now out of biz due to two bad experiences over the past weekend. Att. Rob and Att. Rape by "illegal" South of Border type. She may rethink after a break. I suggested she try a way to get 5-10 regular, UTR, FWB type clients, of which I would be one, rather than go BP style as she is way too classy and good looking in real life vs what is there. I may meet up with her to advise and maybe, if she wants to try that, she can find some regs. On here. Maybe she should be on Eccie instead? Or only go by referrals. She is a mom, so her safety is imperitive. She is not a typical BP needy type. I will follow up if needed and OK with her on another day here.

I was thinking, what are tactical limits to these so called "managers"? I am thinking they prey on new and independent provders, promising the world of safety and ease, but I am thinking that they first cause that perceived need by having them exp. A rough time as she did. Then they may fall for their sales pitch. Then they are owned. NOt good. I refuse to pay 4 hobby activity if I know there is a so called mgr, usually. I prefer true independents like Swt Dez appears to be and others but am always looking for new. I have Other stories, but older, so I will not bother at this time unless a name pops up for inquiry by another. Other than above, also told that new Jennifer, who someone just asked about, but said NO thanks as she is at th Wet see. ALso told Samantha NO as she soulded so "out of it" on the phone. If ANYONE is in touch with that Shannon, from Rotterdam, 24 or 25 yrs old, former Nail Salon owner, and she is still providing UTR, let me know as I would still like to meet up and help her out.

Has 28 yr old Jamie been around lately? I have not seen when on BP, which is not all that often.

Reports

LookingForFun5
    The tattoos are hot! !

Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch I needed to scratch so tried with Olivia today. Gave her a call and it was an easy 2 call system. Was in her room 25 minutes from first contact. When she opened the door I was like 'WOW' : wow: !! She is a like a real Amazon princess! Tall, big tits, round ass, pretty face, legs that go on for days. Probably 5'8 without heels and maybe 140# but like an athlete not a couch potato. Nice and firm and strong!

We had a little chat and got naked. Went over the ground rules and was a bit limited for me, but not fatally. No Fingers- No FIA or FIV but if your hygiene is good rubbing outside is fine (dirty nails is a no no). CBJ and CFS and NO anal (she said it like that NO anal) Her body and face are hot and sexy, so I was not too worried.

I explored her body a bit and eventually dove into some nice DATY. Clean and fresh. And she made all the right noises but I don't think she had the big 'O'. Which was fine with me, I was on a tight schedule and wanted to get MY nut off.

We switched up and She gave me a rather weak CBJ as CBJ's go. Very uninspired and not much DT. The condom for this act just ruins it for me. Frankly, I can tell a girl who either doesn't DIG BJ's or just doesn't understand the art of cocksucking. She falls into this category for me. More concerned with the condom slipping off than actually getting me off. Sometimes I make stupid faces just to see if she is paying attention, she wasn't.

I look down and see just the latex covered head of my cock between her lips and 5 or 6 inches of my shaft exposed and her hand just pumping away like she needs water from the well. BORING! Technique is everything! Certain girls either LOVE doing it and ROCK IT or have been trained properly and ROCK IT. Olivia doesn't fall into this category. Not for me at least.

She is a hot, sexy chick so don't read too much into my oral skills critique. I'm sure that having this girl climb on top for a rodeo ride is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

I was running out of time so I had her flip over and crane her neck backward off the bed and wanted to throat fuck her. Didn't work she didn't like my balls in her face so she kept moving her head to the side for a different angle. Which ruined the throat fuck dynamic. I asked if I could cum on her tits and she said after I've seen her 1 or 2 more times. OH-KAAAY. So I spun her around doggie style with her ass in the air and buried my nose, face and tongue in her pussy and ass and just went all 'hedonistic' on that shit and jerked myself to a big nut!

It may not totally sound like it, but I had an enjoyable time. She is a very cool chick to talk to but her list of 'No's" and the weak CBJ will have me looking elsewhere.

BUT, I give her a YES recommendation on the grounds that she is hot and must really like to fuck! She is a real provider who can be loads of fun, just not orally talented enough for me.

Peace.

PK.

Tall Sexy Tattooed Exotic Goddess Olivia 5'7 Long Legs Gorgeous Face 36 D Cup - 24.

Posted: Tuesday, October 21,2014 1:38 PM.

I am very Open-minded and love to have FUN.

The time we spend together will be completely.

Unrushed & discrete. I am available for all.

Occasions, even last minute parties!! I have the.

Body of a goddess & the mind of a sailor! Your.

Time with me will be unforgettable, to say the.

Least!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cup-24/8519109

Call me because I'm EVERYTHING they're not! CALL ME ANYTIME!

OLIVIA (214)(673)(8768).

No Worries and No Disappointments =).

Poster's age: 24.

Reports

Loki Pk
    Had an itch I needed to scratch so tried with Olivia today. Gave her a call and it was an easy 2 call system. Was in her room 25 minutes from first contact. When she opened the door I was like 'WOW' : wow: !! She is a like a real Amazon princess! Tall, big tits, round ass, pretty face, legs that go on for days. Probably 5'8 without heels and maybe 140# but like an athlete not a couch potato. Nice and firm and strong!

We had a little chat and got naked. Went over the ground rules and was a bit limited for me, but not fatally. No Fingers- No FIA or FIV but if your hygiene is good rubbing outside is fine (dirty nails is a no no). CBJ and CFS and NO anal (she said it like that NO anal) Her body and face are hot and sexy, so I was not too worried.

I explored her body a bit and eventually dove into some nice DATY. Clean and fresh. And she made all the right noises but I don't think she had the big 'O'. Which was fine with me, I was on a tight schedule and wanted to get MY nut off.

We switched up and She gave me a rather weak CBJ as CBJ's go. Very uninspired and not much DT. The condom for this act just ruins it for me. Frankly, I can tell a girl who either doesn't DIG BJ's or just doesn't understand the art of cocksucking. She falls into this category for me. More concerned with the condom slipping off than actually getting me off. Sometimes I make stupid faces just to see if she is paying attention, she wasn't.

I look down and see just the latex covered head of my cock between her lips and 5 or 6 inches of my shaft exposed and her hand just pumping away like she needs water from the well. BORING! Technique is everything! Certain girls either LOVE doing it and ROCK IT or have been trained properly and ROCK IT. Olivia doesn't fall into this category. Not for me at least.

She is a hot, sexy chick so don't read too much into my oral skills critique. I'm sure that having this girl climb on top for a rodeo ride is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

I was running out of time so I had her flip over and crane her neck backward off the bed and wanted to throat fuck her. Didn't work she didn't like my balls in her face so she kept moving her head to the side for a different angle. Which ruined the throat fuck dynamic. I asked if I could cum on her tits and she said after I've seen her 1 or 2 more times. OH-KAAAY. So I spun her around doggie style with her ass in the air and buried my nose, face and tongue in her pussy and ass and just went all 'hedonistic' on that shit and jerked myself to a big nut!

It may not totally sound like it, but I had an enjoyable time. She is a very cool chick to talk to but her list of 'No's" and the weak CBJ will have me looking elsewhere.

BUT, I give her a YES recommendation on the grounds that she is hot and must really like to fuck! She is a real provider who can be loads of fun, just not orally talented enough for me.

Peace.

PK.

💋Tall Sexy Tattooed Exotic Goddess Olivia💋 5'7 Long Legs Gorgeous Face 36 D Cup - 24.

Posted: Tuesday, October 21,2014 1:38 PM.

I am very Open-minded and love to have FUN.

The time we spend together will be completely.

Unrushed & discrete. I am available for all.

Occasions, even last minute parties!! I have the.

Body of a goddess & the mind of a sailor! Your.

Time with me will be unforgettable, to say the.

Least!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cup-24/8519109

Call me because I'm EVERYTHING they're not! CALL ME ANYTIME!

💖OLIVIA💖 (214)(673)(8768).

No Worries and No Disappointments =).

Poster's age: 24.

Reports

Quail

Tara

Quote Originally Posted by Funalbany  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tara at Latham last week, outcall. Booked for 2 hours but did not need the whole time. And her reviews thus far are accurate. Wants to please, not a clock watcher at all. Friendly to talk to.

On another note, is there anybody out there active in this forum that has seen Tara recently? If yes, would you mind sending me a message? I have a quick question to ask. Thanks in advance!
    Tara is indeed a pleasure to be with. I have been seeing her for a few years now and have always had an enjoyable time. I just love her body and her eyes, mouth, and facial smooth skin turns me on each and every time.

Reports

FunAlbany

Tara from Latham

Saw Tara at Latham last week, outcall. Booked for 2 hours but did not need the whole time. And her reviews thus far are accurate. Wants to please, not a clock watcher at all. Friendly to talk to.

On another note, is there anybody out there active in this forum that has seen Tara recently? If yes, would you mind sending me a message? I have a quick question to ask. Thanks in advance!

Reports

Georgie007

Diamond Lust

I saw Nikki last time she was in albany. Regular 2 call system at a discreet incall location. This time I caught her just in time on the day she arrived. I'm so glad she was able to meet me. She is way better looking in person, friendly, made feel very comfortable and had a great time with her. Recommended!

http://posting.albany.backpage.com/o...a0210ab2cb1e33

Reports

AfterDarkInk

Barf

Quote Originally Posted by Iomega  [View Original Post]
    Based on this review, I decided to give Cassidy a call / text. She said she was in Johnstown but, I had time to kill and was looking for something new as I have spent the last few months with my 3 regular UTR. It was a 45 min ride for me and she gave me an address that was super close but not exact. When I got there I knocked on the door and nothing. I said here we go. Texted her and she said go around the corner, so I did. This time, I saw kids toys so remembering this review I thought I was at the right place. I rang the bell and nothing. WTF? So instead of texting I called her and she said, no silly "this address" I said, oh I must have made a mistake but I didn't because I still had the address in my phone from her text. I thought for sure this was going to be a bad experience.

So I go upstairs and I am met by this cute girl in flannel shirt and a little heavier than the pics. She seemed nice enough so I decided to give it a try. We go into her room, immediately she gets out a condom and hands it to me and says we are going to need this. Lots of guys complain but it's my rules. I hadn't even taken my shoes off yet. I said, yes of course but lets deal with that later and placed it on the bed. Earlier she had stated her rates as $ for the half and $. 5 for the full hour. I took the hour even though I knew I wouldn't need it. I just like to set a nice tone with the girls when I first meet them and don't want an excuse to be rushed. It's the price I pay to cut out that crap.

Anyway, as she was a little nervous but soon the LFK became more passionate and as I was FIV she was very wet and bucking. After 10-15 min of this she pushed me over, covered me up and rode cg. She was very passionate and soon, because she was new to me, I popped. We rolled over tired and satisfied and then had a nice conversation about her situation, the fact that she was in Johnstown and her newness in the business. She seemed like a very nice girl, in a not so great situation. She had a cute face but she is def heavier than in the pics but as mentioned, that's what kids can do. Plus, I'm no Zach Effron in the Ab department, so I don't let that stuff stop me, especially for the price and the connection we made. I'd repeat but probably for a and not often because of the distance.

Stay safe guys.
    I don't know what you guys see in this girl I read the reviews and was expecting a few extra pounds but I have been with 50 yr olds that don't sag anywhere near as bad as this girl does, I would hate to see her in 20 years from now. I am ashamed of myself for going through with it. Meeting was terrible drove up and down the street for 20 minutes before she let me know which place was hers. The job was rushed after 20 minutes she was done and so was I, but with her body odor I was glad. 175 for the hour and I won't be repeating. On the upside place is clean and she seems to be doing it for her kids so I wasn't worried about the money.

Reports

DirtyBoy032

Kira Again

I saw Kira for the second time today. I had a change of time for our meeting and it was no problem. She answered the door in a really sexy outfit. I asked her to put on some stockings and she was happy to oblige me. Her kissing is great, as is her skill in the bedroom. I have to say I left there happy. The second time was better than the first because she knew what I liked. I had a fantastic time with her. She is really sexy. And there was no rush for me to leave. We had a nice conversation. I recommend her highly.

Reports

Handyman3

Kira

She is a smoker and the neighborhood is not the greatest. But these two slight negatives are overwhelmed by her positives. Great kisser and awesome BBBJ.

Plus she is just plain nice.

Reports

FrankPierce

Definitely on my list!

Ok ok. This girl is now on my to do list.

I'll be calling her next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Quail  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything you said in your review of Kira. I also have had the pleasure to spend time with her recently. Her oral skills are excellent, especially the passionate kissing. Not only is Kira determined to satisfy and please her date, but if done right, she is super responsive to DATY, as evidenced by her wetness, her shaking, and her tightening her thighs on your head. We are planning more and regular visits.

Reports

Quail

Great Review For A Sexy Passionate Lady

I agree with everything you said in your review of Kira. I also have had the pleasure to spend time with her recently. Her oral skills are excellent, especially the passionate kissing. Not only is Kira determined to satisfy and please her date, but if done right, she is super responsive to DATY, as evidenced by her wetness, her shaking, and her tightening her thighs on your head. We are planning more and regular visits.

Quote Originally Posted by FullHour  [View Original Post]
    I've been a strictly AMP guy for a while, but dealing with less and less bang for my AMP buck as of late, and after reading so many glowing reviews of Kira, I decided that it was time for me to take the plunge and get in touch with her. I left her a VM and a text in the morning, hoping to get together for an hour at 1:00. Thankfully, she got back to me a couple hours later, but wasnt available until 3:00. After shuffling a couple of my work things around, we were good to go. I told her that I'd seen pics of her in a business-type suit with glasses, and that it totally "did it" for me.

I drove to her incall, and upon entering, was met by that super-sexy outfit, with her ruby-red hair pulled back in a bun. Yes.

DFK was absolutely out of this world. She IS a smoker, though -- not a huge deal-breaker for me, and it was easy to overlook, particularly since her lips and mouth are the softest I have EVER kissed. The woman kissed me like I was a long-lost lover she hadn't seen in ten years. There was such passionate kissing, licking, and sucking throughout our time together, and more than anything else, that's what I've been thinking about since we parted ways -- that amazing mouth (complete with incredibly sexy tongue stud).

With formalities out of the way, she took me into her bedroom for more DFK, which led to HJ and BBBJ as I stood against the wall. Hot, hot, hot. Let me say it one more time: Her mouth is magic. My legs were buckling.

We lay down for CFS / Mish, and thankfully, MSOG. First pop really snuck up on me.

DATY was fantastic, and she really, really seemed to enjoy it. More DT / BBBJ into CG and ACG, which I simply can not resist. Second pop, and then some cleanup, snuggling, and really nice conversation.

Kira is a great girl. Super-accommodating and friendly. She made me feel incredibly comfortable. Everything about my visit was top-notch, and she had me pretty much in ecstasy from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. Looking forward to the next time. Highly recommended.

Reports

FrankPierce

Good rev!

Good review!!

I love the idea of a nice DFK, nothing beats that!! The tongue piercing is hot too. I had a scene with a gal who had one of those early this year, it felt unreal on the lower unit!!

FP.

Quote Originally Posted by FullHour  [View Original Post]
    I've been a strictly AMP guy for a while, but dealing with less and less bang for my AMP buck as of late, and after reading so many glowing reviews of Kira, I decided that it was time for me to take the plunge and get in touch with her. I left her a VM and a text in the morning, hoping to get together for an hour at 1:00. Thankfully, she got back to me a couple hours later, but wasnt available until 3:00. After shuffling a couple of my work things around, we were good to go. I told her that I'd seen pics of her in a business-type suit with glasses, and that it totally "did it" for me.

I drove to her incall, and upon entering, was met by that super-sexy outfit, with her ruby-red hair pulled back in a bun. Yes.

DFK was absolutely out of this world. She IS a smoker, though -- not a huge deal-breaker for me, and it was easy to overlook, particularly since her lips and mouth are the softest I have EVER kissed. The woman kissed me like I was a long-lost lover she hadn't seen in ten years. There was such passionate kissing, licking, and sucking throughout our time together, and more than anything else, that's what I've been thinking about since we parted ways -- that amazing mouth (complete with incredibly sexy tongue stud).

With formalities out of the way, she took me into her bedroom for more DFK, which led to HJ and BBBJ as I stood against the wall. Hot, hot, hot. Let me say it one more time: Her mouth is magic. My legs were buckling.

We lay down for CFS / Mish, and thankfully, MSOG. First pop really snuck up on me.

DATY was fantastic, and she really, really seemed to enjoy it. More DT / BBBJ into CG and ACG, which I simply can not resist. Second pop, and then some cleanup, snuggling, and really nice conversation.

Kira is a great girl. Super-accommodating and friendly. She made me feel incredibly comfortable. Everything about my visit was top-notch, and she had me pretty much in ecstasy from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. Looking forward to the next time. Highly recommended.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 183 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations