Minted Baby
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2529

    Amber in Troy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper302  [View Original Post]
    Driving through Troy so girl in the corner down by 108th I think it was gave me the head nod picked her up name was Amber settled on 30 found a spot finished in her mouth swallow it all. Don't have time to go to a lot of other details but I do have her digits. Don't really remember what I'm allowed to post them on here or not but if you want to pm Me I will put them to you.
    She's a keeper. Very pretty, real nice girl, great BBBJ w / swallow. She told me she'll be getting her own place soon, so I look forward to that.

  2. #2528

    If she is that hottttttt

    Quote Originally Posted by Ants1230  [View Original Post]
    This thought certainly crossed my mind. Like I said she wasn't exactly being subtle on the street but she looked clean so she definitely could have been a friend to LEO.
    Invite her for a coffee at Stwrtz and have a mild chat. See where it goes without you really agreeing to anything until she climbs into your car and you drive away. Maybe to a different LE jurisdiction, like Cohoes! If she is that hotttt. May be worth the extra mile for safety. Let us know if she is there for you. I know the Route 4 boys would be intertested. Get digits for guys who are further away if they want to take a longer ride for a sure thing.

  3. #2527

    Nothing.

    I've made the Schtdy sweep for a week now at the suggest time and haven't seen this little Hindi chick anywhere. As a matter of fact it's been dead, like seriously dead.

  4. #2526

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she is not affiliated with the LEOs?? TGTBT for 2nd St??
    This thought certainly crossed my mind. Like I said she wasn't exactly being subtle on the street but she looked clean so she definitely could have been a friend to LEO.

  5. #2525

    Hot on second st / river road

    Are you sure she is not affiliated with the LEOs?? TGTBT for 2nd St??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ants1230  [View Original Post]
    Took a couple laps around 2nd tonight. LEO was everywhere. There was an absolute knockout dressed well around the gas station. She was probably 5'6 dark hair WSW. Saw her talking to someone in a truck at the gas station so I pulled around a bit. She gave me a wave after I drove back by and it was not subtle. Pulled around again and saw more LEO. She was right at my car and we stared hard at each other but ultimately I had to drive on, way too much traffic tonight. It's a shame cause this girl was legitimately hot. I have a hunch it's kristas friend Amy but I could be wrong.

  6. #2524

    Troy

    Took a couple laps around 2nd tonight. LEO was everywhere. There was an absolute knockout dressed well around the gas station. She was probably 5'6 dark hair WSW. Saw her talking to someone in a truck at the gas station so I pulled around a bit. She gave me a wave after I drove back by and it was not subtle. Pulled around again and saw more LEO. She was right at my car and we stared hard at each other but ultimately I had to drive on, way too much traffic tonight. It's a shame cause this girl was legitimately hot. I have a hunch it's kristas friend Amy but I could be wrong.

  7. #2523
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTF  [View Original Post]
    Unless JRod met a diff "Star" that is def her. I agree with Stress. Unpredictable. Though sometimes the itch does not care how it gets scratched.
    No doubt she is the one that in police blotter, I shall take my package elsewhere.

  8. #2522

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by Ants1230  [View Original Post]
    Just took a couple loops up and down. Saw someone walking she gave the wave and I made the turn. Thought she said Krista but I said looked back through past posts and it sounds like it could have been Kristal that was reported on a few times last year. Tallish with black hair, good looking. Wearing a sweatshirt and it's freezing / snowing out so I wanted to get down to business and didn't get her top off. 30 for BJ and it was good. Allowed some throat fucking and finger action. Quick and easy. She said she's around every day so I must have been a little early in the past because I've never seen here until tonight.

    She said she had a friend Amy who is good as well and said there's an insane chick offering BJ was 10.

    Stay safe yall.
    Heard bagged FS with cim swallow was enjoyable for her; she was hungry and ordered 50 clams. She is always available for tour guide duty of the historic north troy street area-.

  9. #2521

    Schenectady Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTF  [View Original Post]
    Unless JRod met a diff "Star" that is def her. I agree with Stress. Unpredictable. Though sometimes the itch does not care how it gets scratched.
    OMG looking at those pics makes you want to cut your dick off.

  10. #2520

    Star not new

    That Star is not new to Schen streetz.

    Nice to see Lena smiling in her pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by StressRelief  [View Original Post]
    If this is the skinny blonde Star that has been around I'd steer clear. She does give a great BBBJ CIM sometimes WS sometimes not. She is probably in hr very late 20's or early 30's. Smokes, shoots up, was arrested not that long ago in Schenectady. *IF* it is indeed her I'd steer VERY, VERY clear.

    Here's a link to the blotter. The one I'm thinking of in the lower right corner.

    https://dailygazette.com/article/201...-eight-arrests

    Stress.
    .

  11. #2519

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by StressRelief  [View Original Post]
    If this is the skinny blonde Star that has been around I'd steer clear. She does give a great BBBJ CIM sometimes WS sometimes not. She is probably in hr very late 20's or early 30's. Smokes, shoots up, was arrested not that long ago in Schenectady. *IF* it is indeed her I'd steer VERY, VERY clear.

    Here's a link to the blotter. The one I'm thinking of in the lower right corner.

    https://dailygazette.com/article/201...-eight-arrests

    Stress.
    Unless JRod met a diff "Star" that is def her. I agree with Stress. Unpredictable. Though sometimes the itch does not care how it gets scratched.

  12. #2518

    Star?

    Quote Originally Posted by JRod125  [View Original Post]
    Found a little free time tonight so I hit the Schenectady strool and drumbed up some street meat around the corner from the milk store. Skinny blonde said her name was star. I don't believe I've seen her before she said yes, who knows I tend to loose track. She was pretty drunk but not out of control. She wanted 40 for BBBJCIM, she didn't argue when I said $30. Found a secluded spot and let her get to work. Her skills are pretty good, she used all mouth no hands the whole time. Busted a good one down her throat and she drank every bit and stayed on it for about a min after. Would see again seeing how my go to girls are disappearing, little bit was always dependable and no answer from Angel my last 2 attempts. Star gave me didgits and said I could share, not sure how dependable but if you want to try 5186120412. Good luck and happy hunting.
    If this is the skinny blonde Star that has been around I'd steer clear. She does give a great BBBJ CIM sometimes WS sometimes not. She is probably in hr very late 20's or early 30's. Smokes, shoots up, was arrested not that long ago in Schenectady. *IF* it is indeed her I'd steer VERY, VERY clear.

    Here's a link to the blotter. The one I'm thinking of in the lower right corner.

    https://dailygazette.com/article/201...-eight-arrests

    Stress.

  13. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, that number on Facebook links to a rough looking black dude. Some guys may not care, but for me that's a no bueno.
    Like I said I'm not sure how dependable she is, I would stick with car date until I knew more about her. We can only help each other by reporting back. When you loose your regulars you got to hit the streets LOL. Personally for me when I'm laid off my play money is significantly less.

  14. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by JRod125  [View Original Post]
    Found a little free time tonight so I hit the Schenectady strool and drumbed up some street meat around the corner from the milk store. Skinny blonde said her name was star. I don't believe I've seen her before she said yes, who knows I tend to loose track. She was pretty drunk but not out of control. She wanted 40 for BBBJCIM, she didn't argue when I said $30. Found a secluded spot and let her get to work. Her skills are pretty good, she used all mouth no hands the whole time. Busted a good one down her throat and she drank every bit and stayed on it for about a min after. Would see again seeing how my go to girls are disappearing, little bit was always dependable and no answer from Angel my last 2 attempts. Star gave me didgits and said I could share, not sure how dependable but if you want to try 5186120412. Good luck and happy hunting.
    Just an FYI, that number on Facebook links to a rough looking black dude. Some guys may not care, but for me that's a no bueno.

  15. #2515

    A Star is Born

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    Now THAT is a proper professional finish. Keep a bobbin after a swallowin.
    Maybe even a super star not sure as yet.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Minted Baby
Click here for Live Sex Now!
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape