Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Def wasn't dee

It most definitely was not Dee. This girl had on red pants sunglasses. She was standing in the zone, texting on her cell, and talking to the BSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbw88  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but somebody reported picking up Dee and said she had red hair. Dee was blonde when I picked her up but maybe she died her hair. I was in the area the other day saw Brianna with two thin blondes I think one is the snowed who got bad reviews on this sire. I tried getting Bri but the blonde tried getting in and Bri seamed hesitant to approach so I just left.

Sugar Creek Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Pison00  [View Original Post]
    I'm working on N Graham near the Exxon and SC intersection and everyday I past by I see ladies walking and pretty sure there working girls as I can tell by there faces. Just a couple weeks ago I spotted a blond that came to me but never got her name and she was young and beautiful. Where on SC is a good hot-spot to just cruise by?
    Just head down Sugar Creek Rd, cross I-85 then drive thru McDonald's at 1201 West Sugar Creek Road. Look around.

Then take Reagan Drive to Tom Hunter Road. Keep your eyes open.

Where besides Exxon have you seen the ladies walking?

GB40.

Sc

I'm working on N Graham near the Exxon and SC intersection and everyday I past by I see ladies walking and pretty sure there working girls as I can tell by there faces. Just a couple weeks ago I spotted a blond that came to me but never got her name and she was young and beautiful. Where on SC is a good hot-spot to just cruise by?

Ginger

I don't know but somebody reported picking up Dee and said she had red hair. Dee was blonde when I picked her up but maybe she died her hair. I was in the area the other day saw Brianna with two thin blondes I think one is the snowed who got bad reviews on this sire. I tried getting Bri but the blonde tried getting in and Bri seamed hesitant to approach so I just left.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Was near NF today and did the loop. Three girls were out blonde wed, new, and a ginger (redhead). At first I thought it was Brianna. As I got closer I noticed her hair was straight and she had more weight then Brianna. So the blonde get into a car. So all the BS W talking to somebody through a window. I pulled over and asked the redhead if she wanted a ride. She said no. She was a dime and a half I would pay triple the normal fee for her. Anybody have any info on her?

Ginger

Was near NF today and did the loop. Three girls were out blonde wed, new, and a ginger (redhead). At first I thought it was Brianna. As I got closer I noticed her hair was straight and she had more weight then Brianna. So the blonde get into a car. So all the BS W talking to somebody through a window. I pulled over and asked the redhead if she wanted a ride. She said no. She was a dime and a half I would pay triple the normal fee for her. Anybody have any info on her?

Looking for a Sure thing

Anyone out there have a sure thing they call when the usual routes are checked and everything is dead, past few weeks I think I could have had money falling out of my car and still not find anyone.

Are you talking about the one off Bradford? If so I have not seen her in almost a year but the last time I saw hew I think she was pregnant so might be on maternity leave.
    Seen her like a month ago. She had the baby.

As of now she is the only one who gets the job done with no complaints.

She's the only one worth stopping for.

Briann's Phone / Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSplat  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brianna today and did mention about her phone being stolen and some guy answering it. What she was not aware is of the guy pretending to be her BF and after bring up the Lisa name she flipped and said to be careful as both of them tend to rob people.

She did mention that she has a new phone but is unable to get her previous number and will just get a new one.
    I believe you misread the post. Lisa was a completely separate encounter and had nothing to do with the phone call to Brianna's phone. The phone call was to someone claiming to be her BF and had a girl named CINDY. If you also read the post, the brain said stay away as this does not seem right. That said, other mongers beware if calling Brianna's old phone. If you have Brianna's new #, please PM.

Lisa

I picked her up off NF yesturday had a nice session she was in a good mood her hand was better did not need surgery. She is getting really really thin. I did not see this before our meeting so did not ask about the phone. Who is Lisa and what's she look like never saw anything on her before.
    Lisa is off NF. Dirty blonde hair and a bit of a dumpy ass. Nothing to get all exited about, but good flute skills. Had a BF or handler waiting for her around the corner. There is another Lisa off Freedom who has been around for years. Has a look and accent of Trinidad if I had to guess. Please PM Brianna's new # if you happen to get it.

Monique

Are you talking about the one off Bradford? If so I have not seen her in almost a year but the last time I saw hew I think she was pregnant so might be on maternity leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkha17  [View Original Post]
    Where is BSW monique?

The slim one.

Anybody have her contact info pm me.

Lost my phone.

Where is she?

Where is BSW monique?

The slim one.

Anybody have her contact info pm me.

Lost my phone.

Brianna

I picked her up off NF yesturday had a nice session she was in a good mood her hand was better did not need surgery. She is getting really really thin. I did not see this before our meeting so did not ask about the phone. Who is Lisa and what's she look like never saw anything on her before.
    Saw Brianna today and did mention about her phone being stolen and some guy answering it. What she was not aware is of the guy pretending to be her BF and after bring up the Lisa name she flipped and said to be careful as both of them tend to rob people.

She did mention that she has a new phone but is unable to get her previous number and will just get a new one.

Brianna

Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    Had a strange dream I was mongering Sat night but not much was happening. Decided to give Amber (Brianna) a call. 2 x rings and off to voicemail which was more than I expected since her phone was off for a while. 30 seconds later I receive a call back from some guy I could hardly understand. I think he said his name was George. Starts rambling on he is Amber's boyfriend and he has her phone and does not know where she is. However, if I want a Toe Curling, he has another girl Cindy who he claims is the best. I said ok, well you have Cindy call me. About two hours later I get a call back from supposed Cindy who I politely told I was on my way home however if she gives me her number I'll call her another time. Cindy claims I can call her on the same number I called which was Amber's number. I was not really on my way home, but every alarm bell was going off in the big head which completely overrode any stupidity spurring from the little head.

Eventually ran into Lisa off NF then woke up back home the next morning.

Not sure what the deal is with Amber's phone, but certainly left a strange twist to a dream with an expected casual encounter. Good thing for burner phones. Guess that number may be getting discarded. Curious to know if any other mongers have had a similiar dream.

Brianna. Interesting Phone Call

Had a strange dream I was mongering Sat night but not much was happening. Decided to give Amber (Brianna) a call. 2 x rings and off to voicemail which was more than I expected since her phone was off for a while. 30 seconds later I receive a call back from some guy I could hardly understand. I think he said his name was George. Starts rambling on he is Amber's boyfriend and he has her phone and does not know where she is. However, if I want a Toe Curling, he has another girl Cindy who he claims is the best. I said ok, well you have Cindy call me. About two hours later I get a call back from supposed Cindy who I politely told I was on my way home however if she gives me her number I'll call her another time. Cindy claims I can call her on the same number I called which was Amber's number. I was not really on my way home, but every alarm bell was going off in the big head which completely overrode any stupidity spurring from the little head.

Eventually ran into Lisa off NF then woke up back home the next morning.

Not sure what the deal is with Amber's phone, but certainly left a strange twist to a dream with an expected casual encounter. Good thing for burner phones. Guess that number may be getting discarded. Curious to know if any other mongers have had a similiar dream.

Dee

Sorry Guys, made a name error on Dee. Its definitely Dee and not Bree. She used to be out on woodlawn but moved on up to NF. Sweet girl.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations