Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 431 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The Return of Asian Haila. - Don't Fuck this up!

With her permission, I would like to post info about Asian Haila that disappeared from the radar for a couple of years. Fearing that she had succomb to the typical Fay demons, I sadly wrote her off. But to my dismay, she returned and posted about 6-8 months ago but quickly to disappear yet again without being able to see her Persistence, homework & info logging pays off sometimes guys. I always keep their info & take screen shots before they disappear in hopes that they will answer one of their numbers again. Well she did. I saw her the other day for an hour long massage w BBBJCIMTS, which was is my all time favorite! She says she is open to a lot of different dates to include GFE, GFE overnights, GFE weekends, GFE trips, massage, or just regular dates, qv, hhr & hr. I will leave the donations up to you to find out since YMMV and you may be different. Thats between you & her to work out. *ATTENTION. She will not see young guys nor play games, nor will she date anyone she meets in this biz (duhhh). She has a couple of other part time jobs so you must get ahold of her at least 24 hours in advance to see if she is open. She only accepts texts (NO CALLS) and like I said has other jobs so she might not respond right away. I included 2 pics of her, in which she is covering her face & most of her tats for I'd purposed but I can / will / do confirm she is still a hottie, nor does she have demons! Her number will be on her pics. This is all the info I have & can put out. Anything else, get with her! I am just trying to add something great to this mess we have going on here in Fay right now. Release the Kraken!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4564.jpg‎   IMG_4565.jpg‎  

Ms J

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTime  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen Miss J lately. Seems to have disappeared again.
    Saw her this evening, helped her post to BP. She didn't know how to do the Bitcoin. Her add is up now.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.

Missing?

Wondering if anyone has seen Miss J lately. Seems to have disappeared again.

This is exactly why we have / need this forum

Guys, thanks for the updates and real deal Holifield on the NAP. These updated, more accurate and more detailed reviews are exactly what we need on here! We are all picky about something so hopefully these will help guys decide whether they want to give her a shot or not. I should have some updated info for Asian Haila coming out soon. MTF.

Native American Princess. The good, bad, and the ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    My first dream with her was in the middle of her rise in popularity so I was very forgiving. She seemed frantic and over worked but I got her to relax and we had a good time. She was only semi-GFE with BBBJ and light kissing. She handed me the cover and I had to put it on and lube up (I hate that). With at least 20 minutes left she said I had just 10 minutes to go. The session was not bad and I took over to end our session while she paid attention to the twins. I hoped the next dream would be more but it was less. She would not help me finish as she did before. Again I had to handle the cover & lube. And once again, when I had about 20-25 minutes left she said I only had 10. But I usually tip if I have a good dream so I already bundled the tip into more time in case it happened again. I will see her again but I was ready to dream much more often with her had it gone better.
    Pretty much the same for me, my first visit was so so but felt she had potential so I cut her some slack hoping for improvement with experience. I went so far as to give a pretty good review, mostly on looks and verifying was legit.

On my second visit things just got worse, lazy complaining BBBJ for about a minute to Mish and her complaining about first one thing then another, finally I just threw in the towel and left. I definitely won't be going back. Like a lot of these girls it doesn't take long before they develope the dreaded GPS syndrome. (Golden pussy syndrome) . To many people whispering in her ear how great she is and giving feedback from the forum doesn't help either. While she has good looks and a good location she lacks attitude (which will overcome a multitude of sins) and skills. A good provider cannot hang on the long term on just her looks. As always YMMV.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd. Like.

Similar NAP

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosClasher  [View Original Post]
    Prices went up aye, was 60/80/100 I'm pretty sure. I've been twice and don't plan on going back after first time I felt like I had fleas after leaving. Second time was bad aswell. Both were q. V. She. Is cute but damn she apparently has so much $$ coming to her she doesn't even have to try any more. Last time my junk wasn't even full mass and she is trying to put a flag on it. After like a 30 sec BBBJ. Rush much I do understand q. V. But damn.
    My first dream with her was in the middle of her rise in popularity so I was very forgiving. She seemed frantic and over worked but I got her to relax and we had a good time. She was only semi-GFE with BBBJ and light kissing. She handed me the cover and I had to put it on and lube up (I hate that). With at least 20 minutes left she said I had just 10 minutes to go. The session was not bad and I took over to end our session while she paid attention to the twins. I hoped the next dream would be more but it was less. She would not help me finish as she did before. Again I had to handle the cover & lube. And once again, when I had about 20-25 minutes left she said I only had 10. But I usually tip if I have a good dream so I already bundled the tip into more time in case it happened again. I will see her again but I was ready to dream much more often with her had it gone better.

Lack of Reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFidora  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any good catches or dreams would like to check out theres a chocolate sweety I see from time to time that stilk posts on BP if anyone wants details pm.
    - **MrFldora, You could post a review about this one for everyone to see since ALL of our posts, and your PM to me, were all requests for information on chics. I am sure a lot of people on here feel the same way I do, when you start doing your homework and you actually start contributing to the net, then people will start reaching out to you and letting you know specific info about people. No slam on you, just a bit of professional development which happens all the time on here where new guys want all the info but never contribute anything. Good Luck & hope to hear about your dreams soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Phrixxus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she first started out a year or two ago, pulled up her social media and she had a couple of friends I had seen previously so I gave it a shot. At that time she was working out of what appeared to be her home in an average neighborhood. Slim lttle girl, some tummy damage, but sweet, almost GFE. I never returned because about the same time I landed a hot little utr spinner that kept me occupied for a while. I would reccommend. Of couse she's got some milage now so things could have changed. I did notice Spartan also reviewed her in post 5648. Appears to have been all good.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.

P.
    Thank you my brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/T...ee-me/48811897

Dreamed I had to be in Fayetteville, so I got in touch with the current flavor of the month. I guess my mileage varied, because I was not very impressed. She responded quickly and quoted me 80/100/120.120 for an hour? Sign me up! Asked about a specific time, then radio silence. Pinged her a while later and she told me she thought she had hit send, but hadn't. So push back a few hours to another time slot I had open. She told me her approximate location near the airport. When I was close, I texted and got the actual address. In hindsight, it's easy enough to find, but I kept wondering if I was in the right place.

She waved me in from the back porch (private residence) and I went inside. Hug and kiss hello, and I'm anticipating great things. I set the donation down on a dresser and while she's undressing, she asks, "Can we do 45 minutes instead of an hour?" Really? I asked if she had somewhere she had to be and she said no. Didn't even give me a reason. I probably should have just taken the donation back and walked away. But Little Trip was in charge and he said, "As long as I can get two pops. " So we get naked and she's got a very nice body. Maybe this won't be so bad. She gives an average BBBJ, no eye contact, and she does that stupid thing where she grabs the base of your dick hard and jerks up and down without letting it slide. I gave her some direction and tried getting her to use some spit to get my cock to slide in her hand, without much success. OK, fuck it, on with a party hat, and she jumps on top for some CG. Again, no eye contact, but it felt good and sucked and felt her tits to my heart's content. Switched to mish, which was good. She would look up at me every now and then, which helped. I'm a sucker for solid eye contact during BJ and FS. I asked about CIM and she said yes, so off with the hat and blasted a big shot into her mouth. She immediately jumped up to spit and I said, "I'm still cumming here!" Man I hate that. I told her she should keep going all way through to the end, but she wasn't very excited about that prospect. We chatted for a while, then she asked if I wanted the same thing again. I said yes. So BBBJ #2, again average at best. I asked her to switch to HJ, which was better. Party hat and mish, but those cheap ass hats and lack of enthusiasm from both of us made me lose my wood. So off with the hat and I jerked off onto her tits and stomach.

So her price is great, and so is her body. But I found her service to be average at best, and as a CIM aficionado, I won't be back.
    Prices went up aye, was 60/80/100 I'm pretty sure. I've been twice and don't plan on going back after first time I felt like I had fleas after leaving. Second time was bad aswell. Both were q. V. She. Is cute but damn she apparently has so much $$ coming to her she doesn't even have to try any more. Last time my junk wasn't even full mass and she is trying to put a flag on it. After like a 30 sec BBBJ. Rush much I do understand q. V. But damn.

Thanks

If anyone has any good catches or dreams would like to check out theres a chocolate sweety I see from time to time that stilk posts on BP if anyone wants details pm.

Quote Originally Posted by MicSteele  [View Original Post]
    - unfortunately she has fallen off of the radar for now but if I ever hear from her again.

Asian persuasion

Quote Originally Posted by MrFidora  [View Original Post]
    Ohh got any info on asian haila could you pm me or can you put it on here? Would love to try out some asian persuasion haha.
    - unfortunately she has fallen off of the radar for now but if I ever hear from her again.

Haila

Ohh got any info on asian haila could you pm me or can you put it on here? Would love to try out some asian persuasion haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MicSteele  [View Original Post]
    - Bro, that's going to be a hard one to do since 95% of my BP chics have disappeared off of the site and most of those don't even respond to texts / calls anymore. But I would have to say Asian Haila who is still around but very scarce and then Cynthia from the body rub section. Just copy / paste / add to the list below guys:

1. native american princess (nap).

2. ruby red.

3. asian haila.

4. massage cynthia.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil2016  [View Original Post]
    Brother, read number 6429. This gal only does lollipop. If you read the review you will know that she only does BBBJ, but no CIM. He said he didn't get the word and gave her his full load. She wasn't happy about it. Additionally, he said that her photos were not real, they were photo shopped.
    Damn, that's too bad. I appreciate it!

Christina

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick yet? I may book with her and report back my findings, but with a lack any reviews I'm skeptical.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/T...x-you/51110452
    Brother, read number 6429. This gal only does lollipop. If you read the review you will know that she only does BBBJ, but no CIM. He said he didn't get the word and gave her his full load. She wasn't happy about it. Additionally, he said that her photos were not real, they were photo shopped.

Christina?

Has anyone seen this chick yet? I may book with her and report back my findings, but with a lack any reviews I'm skeptical.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/T...x-you/51110452

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 431 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations