Hobbytips.net

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 466 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Raleighncman

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on these two? Have not read much about doubles in this area.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...de-22/17397075
    I have seen Cindy, the pics are her and she gave good, although not inspired, service. She has more tats that you might think from the photos.

Reports

Vossen

So many new girls have popped up over BP the past couple days.

Is this normal?

Reports

BadMagick5
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Her photos remind me of Candi Mellons who used to be a RAL provider years ago before she moved away.

Thanks for the great intel TooBad.
    Looks like Ivy from Fayettnam with colored hair and new pics.

Reports

PleasureSeeker

Allie

Quote Originally Posted by RVAguy2  [View Original Post]
    Cindy the hawaiin / asian mix has a few reviews on anoThER site. They are nearly a year old but all positive. I have not seen either of them personally but they do look interesting.
    The blonde was reviewed here. Positive, but supposedly talking to herself like a lunatic.

Reports

Llstickbow

Cherokee

Any one got any intel on the Casio seen? Or is there any ads to cruise threw some where? PM any thing thanks.

Reports

RVAguy2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]

Cindy the hawaiin / asian mix has a few reviews on anoThER site. They are nearly a year old but all positive. I have not seen either of them personally but they do look interesting.

Reports

Jan2050
    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Did she offer BBBJ as you mentioned she is GFE.
    Glad you asked, it was all covered. I went back to google and looked at the GFE definition once again and this is what I found:

GFE (in her case I will rate. Yes / No).

1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there. - Yes.
    2. DFK - Yes.
    3. BBBJ - No. Covered.
    4. Stays and provides service for the full hour. - Yes (I had half an hour I felt no rushing at all).

If all four criteria are met the provider is known as a GFE.

So I would say 75% GFE sorry for confusion.

Reports

Qcguy

RE: Fiery Redhead xxx-391-1731

Quote Originally Posted by TooBadd  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with this one last night.
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ou-25/17076403
    Her photos remind me of Candi Mellons who used to be a RAL provider years ago before she moved away.

Thanks for the great intel TooBad.

Reports

Darkbcl

Cindy & Allie

Reports

Popye

Did she offer BBBJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te-22/17493525

After reading 2 reports on McKayla, I decided to dream of her to find out what she does that makes her close to Misty. She did not disappoint at all. Everything covered, full GFE, DFK etc. She got excellent TaTas and I loved them. Yes, Alyssa was around, outside the room and did call 5 min before our time was up but I didn't mind that at all.

80 ; $. 30; $. 75 (QV; half; full).

I will be going back for sure. Very sweet girl that will treat you like a king, don't miss her.
    Did she offer BBBJ as you mentioned she is GFE.

Reports

Dsrtp1

La'Shay

I was in the mood for a body rub so I called La'Shay since she was advertising the the body rub section. She quotes me $ . 6 for the hour and I usually don't negotiate but since she asked me how that sounded I told her a little expensive. She asked me how much I wanted to spend and I told her $ and she agreed for 45 minutes. She then tells me incall isn't an option so I agree to the outcall. She comes over within 30 minutes and lays two rubbers down while she asked if she could use my bathroom. She comes out of the bathroom and there was no body rub. She starts playing with the boys, got my attention, puts on the rubber for a nice CBJ. I figured I try and tell her I'm ready to fuck and she agrees. Asks me how I want her and tell her standing mish. Took it like a champ and based on the fact that a second rubber was visible I'm sure round two was available but I didn't ask for it. Tall, nice body, good time.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...op-21/17396287

Reports

Jan2050
    Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    She is using the same number Kelly used last month, a friend of mine visited Kelly and loved her and I was kind of waiting for her but this one shows up. I will wait to hear from others if somebody try her out. Seems agency to me that brings out new girls every now and then from other part of country, they stay for a while and then they go off the radar.

Reports

Jan2050

McKayla

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te-22/17493525

After reading 2 reports on McKayla, I decided to dream of her to find out what she does that makes her close to Misty. She did not disappoint at all. Everything covered, full GFE, DFK etc. She got excellent TaTas and I loved them. Yes, Alyssa was around, outside the room and did call 5 min before our time was up but I didn't mind that at all.

80 ; $. 30; $. 75 (QV; half; full).

I will be going back for sure. Very sweet girl that will treat you like a king, don't miss her.

Reports

LongNeck

Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, however like Too bad mention pull it up and a girl name Kelly appears, but one ad showed them both, perhaps they are sharing the same number, could end up with a FMF if you play your cards right.

Posting Limitations