Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Brielle and pretty sure I would not repeat. She is the girl the in pics and YES VIP includes FS. But she is far from GF experience (oral is not on the table). While the pictures are her they are probably either very well staged or very old, she is a lot heavier than the pictures show. She was nice enough and nice private apartment in a very nice area, but I was ready to leave after about 10 minutes.
    Thank you for your report. I didn't realize FS was on the menu. When you say "no oral" is DATY on the table or is it "no oral at all"?

Thanks again!

Brielle

I have seen Brielle and pretty sure I would not repeat. She is the girl the in pics and YES VIP includes FS. But she is far from GF experience (oral is not on the table). While the pictures are her they are probably either very well staged or very old, she is a lot heavier than the pictures show. She was nice enough and nice private apartment in a very nice area, but I was ready to leave after about 10 minutes.
    I like Brielle. I never go for big women, but she is sexy and nice and has some brains. She's not GFE, but gives a great massage and will blast you to the ceiling when you finish. VIP will give you a smashing good time if you can hang. I will repeat.

Kelly luv

I'm behind on posting reviews and meant to post on Kelly luv. I saw her the last time she was here about two weeks ago. She is beautiful and has a killer body. She is very flexible to your needs. No GFE and everything covered. You can smash her as long as you can hang. I had an excellent time. Would definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1882.jpg‎   IMG_1883.jpg‎  

Cherry

Hey mongers, TOFFT yesterday and saw Cherry for a. 45 qv.

The good very nice, sensual BBBJCIM w / spit, offered FS with her on top or me behind her. Much bigger than pictures, and has some ink on arms and body. But, for. 45 and BBBJCIM, and a decent, but low budget room in Cary, not a bad deal for a driveby. My QV was 20 min. YMMV but if you want to scratch an itch, and have a thing for oral, Cherry is your girl.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...45-qv/33178246

Thanks

I was texting back and forth with her yesterday. She was flaky. Wanted to do outcall but said I could meet her at her room at 5, but didn't know where her room was or would be.

Quote Originally Posted by SheCantFindOut  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews for this one boys. Decided to TOFTT, missed her last week due to her pulling a no show for an outcall. She promised to "make it up to me" this time. Nice enough girl, definitely battling demons. Showed up dressing like a bum, dirty sweatpants and fake uggs. Talked A LOT, even managed her BP ad before we started while asking me for input on what pictures to use. I told her to be honest and use accurate pictures, hers are relatively accurate, she looks more worn than her pics, no tits at all. I debated just calling it a loss and sending her on her way but she came with a driver so decided to be diplomatic about it and just get it over with. I opted to skip FS in favor of a BBBJ, which was actually very good. She kept stopping to talk which was really annoying, one time she stopped to tell me about "extends" if I'm having sex drive issues. I nearly told her the only issue I had is her not shutting up and doing her job so I can be done with this, again I took the diplomatic approach. She took direction well, I blasted in her mouth and she ran to the bathroom to spit. She then proceeded to use the full length mirror in my hotel room to take some more pictures, my patience was growing thin, to top it off she took the shampoo, conditioner and makeup remover LOL. Negotiated 80 for a half, I was done asap. I get the feeling she's a SW, told me next time it would only be 60 as she's looking for regulars (won't be me!).

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...eeeee/33575841

Ana

Couldn't find any reviews for this one boys. Decided to TOFTT, missed her last week due to her pulling a no show for an outcall. She promised to "make it up to me" this time. Nice enough girl, definitely battling demons. Showed up dressing like a bum, dirty sweatpants and fake uggs. Talked A LOT, even managed her BP ad before we started while asking me for input on what pictures to use. I told her to be honest and use accurate pictures, hers are relatively accurate, she looks more worn than her pics, no tits at all. I debated just calling it a loss and sending her on her way but she came with a driver so decided to be diplomatic about it and just get it over with. I opted to skip FS in favor of a BBBJ, which was actually very good. She kept stopping to talk which was really annoying, one time she stopped to tell me about "extends" if I'm having sex drive issues. I nearly told her the only issue I had is her not shutting up and doing her job so I can be done with this, again I took the diplomatic approach. She took direction well, I blasted in her mouth and she ran to the bathroom to spit. She then proceeded to use the full length mirror in my hotel room to take some more pictures, my patience was growing thin, to top it off she took the shampoo, conditioner and makeup remover LOL. Negotiated 80 for a half, I was done asap. I get the feeling she's a SW, told me next time it would only be 60 as she's looking for regulars (won't be me!).

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...eeeee/33575841

Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    It is fun to call or text this one and call her fat little Tranny lump. It gets SOOOOO mad. Last time she had someone call my Burner back and pretend to be the police. It was sad. I told them if they were the police, why not go and arrest the tranny for hooking?

I forwarded that Burner number to the local Cop shop. I bet that was a fun conversation when she called them up and started yelling and cursing at them in Tagalog.
    Thanks for the confirmation. The more info we have, the better!

Is and isn't

Those are pictures of her. But with some makeup and a few pounds ago. She is sweet. But the FS is. Eh. Not so much. Now the massage if you can get her to let you put Mr. Happy between those two huge soft pillows she carries around. Damn. I think I got some in her ear the last time I did that with her.

If you have Burner. Or a burner phone

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this might be the same dude that posted back in Aug?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...ealer/33606387
    It is fun to call or text this one and call her fat little Tranny lump. It gets SOOOOO mad. Last time she had someone call my Burner back and pretend to be the police. It was sad. I told them if they were the police, why not go and arrest the tranny for hooking?

I forwarded that Burner number to the local Cop shop. I bet that was a fun conversation when she called them up and started yelling and cursing at them in Tagalog.

Brielle

Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we all know which one I'm talking about. There are a lot of posts about her but much useful information (some, but not much). For example, it seems that there is a question as to whether the pictures are really her or not. Whether she offers FS or not (supposedly the VIP treatment might include FS). So with the 1 hour VIP treatment does include FS, is it one pop or two? For those who have indulged recently, did you find it worth it or not?

I would love to know before I give her a call. It appears that she now offers a half an hour massage and a one hour VIP treatment. The post that I found allude to the VIP treatment being FS but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of confirmation on that. I am interested in visiting with what I see in the ad. If anyone has decent information about this provider, could you PM me please?

Thanks, Tooter.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...tment/33186420

Any help on these, guys?

None are popping up that I can find on the forum. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighMan  [View Original Post]
    I've RTFF and can't find anything. Intel on service quality and rates is appreciated!

Blaire.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...-sexy/33237450

Sicilian Goddess.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/33529362

Girl Next Door.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...-door/27230403

Katie and Kelly.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...s-act/33492274

Brielle

Yeah, we all know which one I'm talking about. There are a lot of posts about her but much useful information (some, but not much). For example, it seems that there is a question as to whether the pictures are really her or not. Whether she offers FS or not (supposedly the VIP treatment might include FS). So with the 1 hour VIP treatment does include FS, is it one pop or two? For those who have indulged recently, did you find it worth it or not?

I would love to know before I give her a call. It appears that she now offers a half an hour massage and a one hour VIP treatment. The post that I found allude to the VIP treatment being FS but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of confirmation on that. I am interested in visiting with what I see in the ad. If anyone has decent information about this provider, could you PM me please?

Thanks, Tooter.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...tment/33186420

Tranny Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/25065636

Short Ugly little fat Filipino dude. Avoid like the plague.
    Guessing this might be the same dude that posted back in Aug?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...ealer/33606387

Kylie

Assuming the pics are not accurate since they can be found on a UK site, together with a couple of surprise coconuts. Maybe this one has surprise coconuts too? Caveat emptor!

Www. Cgi /http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...world/33580572.

Review. Tulip

I was recently looking for a sensual massage. I had seen Tulip's ad so many times that I just had to satisfy my curiosity. Her reviews varied quite a bit and I really didn't find too much detail so I figured I'd give it a shot. I kind a wish I hadn't. She has a banging body. Of that there is no doubt. She charged $65 for a half an hour rub. She's a bit of a germ-a-phobe (as is her prerogative). Just know that if you didn't shower just before you came over, she will lecture you and scrub you down. I dreamt that while reaching for her nice curvy but, I accidentally touched the soul of her foot which was in the way. After being lectured about that she made me wash my hands with antibacterial gel.

Yes, she's a spinner. Yes, she has got a solid, toned body. She's also a very intelligent woman. But she just would not stop talking. Frankly, it ruined the mood for me. She talked about her socio-political views. She expressed her opinions about how hypocritical things are down here in the south. She just wouldn't stop. If there was any sensuality in the rub, I didn't catch it because she wouldn't stop talking.

She's the type of person that I would enjoy going out with for a beer or three. But when it comes to a body rub, I will probably go elsewhere. It's not my goal to cast her in a negative light. This is just how my session went (my first session with her ever). As always, YMMV.

Tooter.

Posting Limitations