Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1426 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21384

    Massage plus

    I have seen Tulip. Does a nice massage. She is kind of business-like, but if you follow her rules (read her reviews on anoThER board) you will have a nice time. Can't comment on the other two, hope someone else can help you with them.

    If you are willing to drive a little further (to Burlington), you should look at Amaretta who I have also seen. Beautiful spinner gal, nice personality, and nice and very sensual massage. You will leave happy, but absolutely nothing beyond that.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...letic/49746327

    Good luck and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MicSteele  [View Original Post]
    Guys, It is so dead down here in Fay that its like looking thru ads for Zombies. I am more of a massage + type of guy and I have found 3 that I may be interested in if the RAL board can tear me in the right direction. One of the ads attached is for Tulip, whom I saw a good review for so I think I am set on info for her but, the other 2 girls I would love some feedback if possible because I don't think they look like the real pics / legit style ads that we all know we should look for. Down here in Fay, if the pics are hot, they are fake and IDK about up her in RAL. The next ad is for an Asian Indian girl who's pics look TGTBT, but so does the third girl I will mention too. The Asian Indian is Jasmine and the white girl with tats goes by Flower Lily. Tulip says $100 for HR, Jasmine says $180 for HR, & I haven't heard back from Lily yet. Screen shots of all 3 ads are attached. Now, if there are others that are out there that are spinner types, gorgeous & give awesome massages, by all means let me know gents. Thanks.

  2. #21383

    Which Massage girl should I go with?

    Guys, It is so dead down here in Fay that its like looking thru ads for Zombies. I am more of a massage + type of guy and I have found 3 that I may be interested in if the RAL board can tear me in the right direction. One of the ads attached is for Tulip, whom I saw a good review for so I think I am set on info for her but, the other 2 girls I would love some feedback if possible because I don't think they look like the real pics / legit style ads that we all know we should look for. Down here in Fay, if the pics are hot, they are fake and IDK about up her in RAL. The next ad is for an Asian Indian girl who's pics look TGTBT, but so does the third girl I will mention too. The Asian Indian is Jasmine and the white girl with tats goes by Flower Lily. Tulip says $100 for HR, Jasmine says $180 for HR, & I haven't heard back from Lily yet. Screen shots of all 3 ads are attached. Now, if there are others that are out there that are spinner types, gorgeous & give awesome massages, by all means let me know gents. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tulip.jpg‎   jasmine.jpg‎   flower lily.jpg‎  

  3. #21382

    From Baby Onward the Risks Don't Change

    Quote Originally Posted by ByAllMeans  [View Original Post]
    I have for the most part been retired unless there's a knockout out there somewhere and then I might get tempted.

    Thought I would pass on some sensitive info for our protection. This came from a reliable source and I will carefully present it. There is some immuno deficiency in the community if you know what I mean. Can't give names. What does a woman have when she goes to the hospital after being pregnant?

    Stay thirsty my friends and be careful all the bb people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you ByAllMeans. I think it might be time for me to go on a hiatus for a while and then after only stick to non GFE providers. I told myself I wouldn't get any BBBJ's when I started the hobby, but lately the little head has been in control. No BBFS though. Anyway you roll the dice though this is Russian roulette with your dick and your life. Lately I've been feeling paranoid about my dreams so I think I rather have piece of mind and perhaps get a checkup. For those who are more daring be careful out there.
    More girls than you think do BBFS with customers and if not customers then a boyfriend who is banging another girl or two on the side. We are all adults who realize the odds are against us the more partners we have. Sure a condom helps prevent pregnancy but there is still plenty of skin to skin contact during the deed. Her salvia and wetness will still find it's way on you. Girls who pass out from alcohol or drugs is a huge risk because they can't remember if they had sex or if it was protected or not. How many of these girls get tested regularly? Probably not many because everyone is in denial that it can't happen to them. I'm fortunate that I'm clean and my package still operates without any aid of a blue pill. I still might get a massage but that's it for me these days. I replied to these posts but you guys and gals will do what you want until a moment of reality forces a change. To hear of anyone having AIDS is sad. No quality of life and no real future.

  4. #21381

    Destiny

    Has anyone seen destiny?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-all/44159008

    Says she's at her apartment on capital. Haven't found any reviews. Seems tempting though.

  5. #21380

    Misc section

    New here but haven't seen it in posts so I'd thought I'd share. Looks like people have moved to the misc section in BP under services.

    Stay safe friends.

  6. #21379

    Back Page- Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed that almost every ad now has a Facebook or Instagram link.

    Something tells me you might want to be more careful than ever. Just because someone has a Facebook page, doesn't mean they are not LEO.
    That's a requirement from Back page in order post they have to have a Facebook, instagram link, or other type of social media. Won't be long before there will be more and more requirments, making it harder and harder to post. They really don't want these adds in the dating section. Pretty involved process now, they have to buy a gift card, set up an online wallet, convert the card to bitcoin, and buy credits with Backpage.

    Phrixxus.

    Chasing the dream.

    More than I ahould, not as much as I'd like.

  7. #21378

    Skye, be careful.

    The deal was 150 for half hour (Incall). After 5 minutes of BJ I asked her to do doggy, she told me to go further is $ 50 more. Made myself a HJ and I left.

    Saggy tits, baby damage.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...sires/49902617
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21766377_10213633861816767_6315712151022531056_n.jpg‎   21762009_10213633860216727_2695507404391214168_n.jpg‎  

  8. #21377

    Be careful

    Be careful with the new Skye, I will update later.

  9. #21376

    It's normal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpcralnc  [View Original Post]
    I tried 1678, Paid for an hour, kicked me out after 40 minutes, arguing that the hour was over.
    You rarely ever get your full time with these AAMPs. It's really only worth doing the hh. Plan on 30 min from door to door. One thing is you can get right to the main event within the first 3 min if you want. I went and was in and out in 40 min for my hh and was never "rushed". Could be the time you went, or just the fact that most folks just do the 30, so she is programmed that way.

  10. #21375

    Not uncommon

    In my dreams about the Asian ladies from the fake Asian ads. Once you've busted, your dream is over.

    Stay safe.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpcralnc  [View Original Post]
    I tried 1678, Paid for an hour, kicked me out after 40 minutes, arguing that the hour was over.

  11. #21374

    1 Hour = 40 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    I went there earlier today. The girl that I saw was absolutely gorgeous. Easily an 8 or 9 on the AMP scale. Nice phat wet kitty, and can take a pounding like no other.

    I didn't have the option to pick, but I would have still chosen her anyway.
    I tried 1678, Paid for an hour, kicked me out after 40 minutes, arguing that the hour was over.

  12. #21373
    The timing being about the same time as the move away from free ads has me suspicious, the twitter and instagram for a couple of girls that I know aren't accounts associated with them (and they didn't know who it was). I think there is a "free" app out there that allows people to post to backpage without a charge, and inserts twitter / instagram ads from people who are paying for hits / followers to recover cost / profit.

    Your point is still true, can't trust someone because of a link to IG / twitter / etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed that almost every ad now has a Facebook or Instagram link.

    Something tells me you might want to be more careful than ever. Just because someone has a Facebook page, doesn't mean they are not LEO.

  13. #21372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 358

    BP ads

    Has anyone else noticed that almost every ad now has a Facebook or Instagram link.

    Something tells me you might want to be more careful than ever. Just because someone has a Facebook page, doesn't mean they are not LEO.

  14. #21371

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    I tried, but got the text run-around and then waited in the parking lot for 45 minutes never to get a room number. Double booked? Maybe. Have fun!
    That sucks man. I remember when I went, I had to wait too. It was only after asking a few times, usually about every 10-15 minutes, that I got the room number.

  15. #21370
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    I did not see but scroll down and read from post #21325, there are few reviews.

    Stay safe.
    I tried, but got the text run-around and then waited in the parking lot for 45 minutes never to get a room number. Double booked? Maybe. Have fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape