Sun 4RX
sun 4 rx
Sun4RX
The Companion Guru
Sun4RX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone See Laci? How was she? Services?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rself/25872273
    I have seen her, she is massage only with HE. I woke up sore from her massage the next day, so I have returned because I like a good massage. Jodi is her second girl for 4 hand massages.

Laci

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]

Saw her recently. Nothing special about the massage and HJ is mechanical. Mutual touch available though. I will not repeat even though it is only 100 hr.

Laci?

Yes and No

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectMore  [View Original Post]
    This is really silly! Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? You are judging me without having any conclusive proof that what I am saying is factually inaccurate?

I do like to inform my fraternity of rip offs or rip off like behavior. You can take a chance, go to that establishment and tell me that I am wrong (You know the name, how she looks etc), it will carry more weight and credibility.

I am a longtime reader, but bad experiences motivate me to write a review more than good experiences (hence I forgot my I'd. String of decent experiences). Why is that so hard to swallow?

All my experiences, pleasant or unpleasant, I am pretty sure few other fellows in here have experienced something similar.

I did like Green Apple in Cary, Atsu in common wealth court before that.
    Yes, I don't you or anyone else on this forum. I trust some members from thier post history and personal PM history. There are a few bad apples on this forum with thier multiple profiles who have made me a bit cynical these days.

I judge an AMP on the overall service an establishment provides and not on one particular girl. #0011 in Cary is a so so place but they had a girl who I saw regularly until she left. She was a 9 in my book but the AMP and the other girls are a 5 so I don't go there any more. #0038 is an establishment that takes pride in thier service. It's one of the cleanest and the manager welcomes feedback if the massage was not good. The have constantly had quality masseuses and younger then most in the area but any manager doesn't really know the new girl until she arrives and starts working. #0038 recently lost two girls and they were excellent so they need some time to find quality replacements. If anyone is not happy with the massage first speak with the girl during your session so she can adjust and secondly speak with the manager before you leave. I value the massage first and the overall environment (personality and friendliness) the girl provides, where some people only care about the flip so opinions will vary in posts.

Welcome to the board ExpectMore and don't take anything personally it's just the nature of being unknown.

Guilty for no reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Negativity is based on opinion or preference just as much as praise is. However, I have little faith in anyone who claims to be a longtime reader until I see it proven with substantial reviews. Also, when someone says they use to post but forgot their former handle, very unlikely, then they are looking for immediate credibility so you the reader will buy what they are selling. Back to back negative comments on the same establishment with less then five posts total and nothing positive on anything sounds like a personal agenda or a vendetta to me.

Relax with a Full Body Massage.
    This is really silly! Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? You are judging me without having any conclusive proof that what I am saying is factually inaccurate?

I do like to inform my fraternity of rip offs or rip off like behavior. You can take a chance, go to that establishment and tell me that I am wrong (You know the name, how she looks etc), it will carry more weight and credibility.

I am a longtime reader, but bad experiences motivate me to write a review more than good experiences (hence I forgot my I'd. String of decent experiences). Why is that so hard to swallow?

All my experiences, pleasant or unpleasant, I am pretty sure few other fellows in here have experienced something similar.

I did like Green Apple in Cary, Atsu in common wealth court before that.

I went to the rainbow in k-town. First visit got a mostly skinny good enough looking, very playful woman. Fun time with Happy. Second visit about a month later, got happy again. Even better time, took direction very well! Latest visit got the woman with black hair. Not a fun time, but did get "relaxed" after some work. Massage on all visits I would rate good. Tease on visits 1&2 was OK. Visit 3 non existent. Looks on both about a 7 in the local AMP scale. Both are not fat. Ending was good, great, blah in that order. SM's PM questions if you like. Oh, back walking is done here.

Pet peeve

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Been doing some yard work my backs killing me so I went into town to get a massage hadn't been to Remedy in a while, got a early 40 maybe late 30 provider looked ok. Not the typical name like Lucy or Linda a little different Massage was pretty good standard finish and tip she had a sweet personality and didn't mind roaming. I was really tired and took a little while to pop but she was determined with both hands to complete the job and she did.
    I forgot to mention in my original post a thought it's really not that important to most and has nothing to do with getting your load blasted out I guess but it's just something that nags me if its bothersome. And that is the background music. There's only one thing worse than NO music and that's fucked up music. I know I know it's being bitchy but this past vist I reported on at Asia Remedy I couldn't help but notice my heart rate going up and not being relaxed because of the weird music they had blasting I swear to god it was like something my son use to listed to when he would watch PeeWee Hermans Playhouse it was like Yani meets Ozzy on crack WTF are we listening too? How about a little Zen, New Age I need to relax. Ok I feel better.

Private Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Retro11  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I don't post here much ao I'm out of the loop. Was looking around for a massage but wanted something different so I went another route be AMP are getting slack but I hit the jackpot on this one private residence in raleigh and durham. But just check it out. Great massage and more.
    I have been knocking on doors of private residences all over Raleigh and Durham and I haven't had any luck finding them yet. Maybe instead of just picking houses randomly I will just blanket whole neighborhoods till I find them.

Just kidding you dude. If you could post an ad with your review that would help us to know who you are talking about.

Raider.

I Expect More

Negativity is based on opinion or preference just as much as praise is. However, I have little faith in anyone who claims to be a longtime reader until I see it proven with substantial reviews. Also, when someone says they use to post but forgot their former handle, very unlikely, then they are looking for immediate credibility so you the reader will buy what they are selling. Back to back negative comments on the same establishment with less then five posts total and nothing positive on anything sounds like a personal agenda or a vendetta to me.

Relax with a Full Body Massage.

#38 - Gave them a chance to redeem, they blew it again

I had been to #38 few weeks / months back. Had a very below average experience and almost decided won't go there again. However, I thought I should give them a chance to redeem themselves and decided to go there again in my dream.

Drew a slightly curvy lady (not fat) whose named sounded like automated personal assistant that comes with iphone. Massage was very odd, she used her elbows to massage bony regions of my body, which is a horrible idea.

You can use pointed elbows to massage fatty regions of the body, but not the bony regions right? I told her that she should apply less pressure and she retorted saying that she needs to apply the kind of pressure she is applying to get rid of kneads and tension!

Almost no tease, then the flip. During the flip, her right hand was wrapped around my junior and motions were fine, but her left hand was handling my family jewels like how you would milk a cow's udder? Which is not fun and can be painful!

Then came the body shower. I told her to skip using the cloth that is used to scrub the body and she retorted back saying it is clean. After the table shower, she didn't even wait for me to wrap my towel around myself and she left.

I barely tipped her the standard. I probably should have tipped her even less.

And

Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    2 total posts and no link. Sounds great!
    There were "Latino" women there, and you got to pick any two you wanted right?

#37. Asia Remedy, Durham

Been doing some yard work my backs killing me so I went into town to get a massage hadn't been to Remedy in a while, got a early 40 maybe late 30 provider looked ok. Not the typical name like Lucy or Linda a little different Massage was pretty good standard finish and tip she had a sweet personality and didn't mind roaming. I was really tired and took a little while to pop but she was determined with both hands to complete the job and she did.

A visit to #6

Gave #6 a try. The masseuse was thin, with almost no English and even less personality. Unfortunately she seemed to study massage about as much as she studied her English. Her hands moved around me like the second hand on a clock. It was neither therapeutic or sensual. She ended the session in a very standard way with the same amount of skill and enthusiasm.

#17 just changed hands recently and seems to be shedding the H rating. The previous owner ran it legit but did give an incredible massage. Hopefully your GF won't figure it out and you will keep getting the green light to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueJoe  [View Original Post]
    First time post on this board although I have browsed this site several times in the past and post on other similar sites.

I wanted to share an interesting perspective. My new GF buys me a gift certificate to #17 for my birthday and I just redeemed it for a 90 minute deep tissue. Now I should say that the GF is Russian and only goes to this place for massage because she says "they massage your glutes and anywhere else you need". I think she is only referring to therapeutic but not 100% sure. Anyway, even though I have been to AMPs many times in the past and have had a wide range of experiences my intention is to keep things strickly therapeutic this time, mainly due to the fact the GF is a 9+ and I will need to be able to perform my duties later this evening (I'm 50 not 20). So of course the massage is pretty amazing, she is teasing me often, moving my pole around to massage close by, etc. Several times I stand at attention especially while lying on my back while she leans over from behind my head to massage near that area while getting a face full of small be cups. So then the massage comes to an end and she is smiling and winking and I am at full salute and she is just about to really take matters into both hands. I am sad to say that after giving is several minutes of thought it was a really tough call but I had to stick to the plan for reasons mentioned above. This was probably the first time in my life I turned down an opportunity this good.

So I am curious if anyone else has been in this situation before or had a GF who went to these places as well.

Birthday present from GF

First time post on this board although I have browsed this site several times in the past and post on other similar sites.

I wanted to share an interesting perspective. My new GF buys me a gift certificate to #17 for my birthday and I just redeemed it for a 90 minute deep tissue. Now I should say that the GF is Russian and only goes to this place for massage because she says "they massage your glutes and anywhere else you need". I think she is only referring to therapeutic but not 100% sure. Anyway, even though I have been to AMPs many times in the past and have had a wide range of experiences my intention is to keep things strickly therapeutic this time, mainly due to the fact the GF is a 9+ and I will need to be able to perform my duties later this evening (I'm 50 not 20). So of course the massage is pretty amazing, she is teasing me often, moving my pole around to massage close by, etc. Several times I stand at attention especially while lying on my back while she leans over from behind my head to massage near that area while getting a face full of small be cups. So then the massage comes to an end and she is smiling and winking and I am at full salute and she is just about to really take matters into both hands. I am sad to say that after giving is several minutes of thought it was a really tough call but I had to stick to the plan for reasons mentioned above. This was probably the first time in my life I turned down an opportunity this good.

So I am curious if anyone else has been in this situation before or had a GF who went to these places as well.

Posting Limitations