www.socialsex.com
Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Fetish Hookup
Buttons on USASG
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Workaholic1976
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePolarVortex  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same Lucy that was at Westate up until a few months ago? She was. Good.
    Stopped by to see Lucy. Upon seeing her I opted out. Not very attractive IMHO.

Reports

Workaholic1976

Westgate

Quote Originally Posted by Pgrandis54  [View Original Post]
    Called to get my favorite gal wed. " she's in new york for two weeks you try Lucy the new girl " mamasan says.

Debating wether to keep driving to another place but give it a go. Get there and recognize her as Lucy from Cary atsu. I've never had lucy at atsu and she was wary when I said I knew her. Threw out apples name from atsu and she warmed up. Think she is on loan for a few weeks.

Massage was really nice and ending was awesome. I should have been asking for her at atsu Cary.
    When you guys reference west gate is this Asian Relax?

Reports

XHippie

John 252

Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    My little friend is wants to report something and is puzzled by two different things:

1. WG manager / mama was recognized from Garner, don't think it was Atsu but the one across the street. Perhaps there is more connected in this world than many realize.

2. At a favorite spot, "manager" was sitting around with a middle aged white guy that had a lap top open showing her things. Owner? Manager? Monger angling for extra? How does this Biz work?

3. At a different favorite spot, had period of 4 hand, as if one was in training, then just the trainee. Trainee not so good Engrish til the end when she said something about my friend having not been so happy at that place in the past, she said "I understand" in crystal clear English, then failed to explain. My friend quite confused how they would have any sense of unhappiness. Most providers don't make people happy there (nobody at present) but they give great work. If a provider arouses my little friends attention and then won't touch, the gamesmanship is poorly rewarded. Do they read these reviews? If my little friend is coded in some of which he speaks, do these non Engrish folks get things confused as much as the inexperienced folks here that don't know his reviews?

Perhaps my little friend is over his head, needs to smoke chill.
    Of course these business's are connected, all these girls not only keep in touch locally but across the country where they can help each other find work. Keep in mind they are in America and are in survival mode all the time, they never know what city or state they will work in from month to month. Hell yea they know what is being said on this board about them by either reading it them selves or the owners reading it or the middle age white guys sitting with them in the store like your post says reading it to them that is fucking the girl friend he has there. This board and other boards are their resume and report card. You will be surprised how well theses girls read and speak English but do not display it with us. If the girl is 30 or younger more than likely her English skills are pretty good. They have been teaching English in Chinese schools for quite awhile now. They use web sites, their own source of social media (Chinese Facebook) to stay well connected to do business or stay employed. I'm not saying anything here that is any sort of secret, we all do this in our day to day things. The Chinese or any others here are no different. They have business connections and procedures just like us.

LOTUS-.

On a different note, I popped by Lotus yesterday not for a massage but just driving by. There is a note on the door that says the State of NC has closed the business for violations. Sounds like they didn't get some sort of permit, inspection or somtething right before opening. Not sure what the deal is or what it means for the future for this place.

Reports

ThePolarVortex
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrandis54  [View Original Post]
    Called to get my favorite gal wed. " she's in new york for two weeks you try Lucy the new girl " mamasan says.

Debating wether to keep driving to another place but give it a go. Get there and recognize her as Lucy from Cary atsu. I've never had lucy at atsu and she was wary when I said I knew her. Threw out apples name from atsu and she warmed up. Think she is on loan for a few weeks.

Massage was really nice and ending was awesome. I should have been asking for her at atsu Cary.
    Is it the same Lucy that was at Westate up until a few months ago? She was. Good.

Reports

John252
    My little friend is wants to report something and is puzzled by two different things:

1. WG manager / mama was recognized from Garner, don't think it was Atsu but the one across the street. Perhaps there is more connected in this world than many realize.

2. At a favorite spot, "manager" was sitting around with a middle aged white guy that had a lap top open showing her things. Owner? Manager? Monger angling for extra? How does this Biz work?

3. At a different favorite spot, had period of 4 hand, as if one was in training, then just the trainee. Trainee not so good Engrish til the end when she said something about my friend having not been so happy at that place in the past, she said "I understand" in crystal clear English, then failed to explain. My friend quite confused how they would have any sense of unhappiness. Most providers don't make people happy there (nobody at present) but they give great work. If a provider arouses my little friends attention and then won't touch, the gamesmanship is poorly rewarded. Do they read these reviews? If my little friend is coded in some of which he speaks, do these non Engrish folks get things confused as much as the inexperienced folks here that don't know his reviews?

Perhaps my little friend is over his head, needs to smoke chill.

Reports

Pgrandis54

New girl at Westgate

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic1976  [View Original Post]
    Went to Eden about two weeks ago and saw Nana. Pretty, petite and good massage. HE before she even asked for a donation. Requested FS and was denied this request. Good value. Will repeat.

Saw this one the next night in my hotel room http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...oman/10491433. Pretty face, slightly bigger but fairly in shape. Okay massage. Very professional. She's uncomfortable with silence which made it difficult to enjoy. HE with no full service. Won't repeat.

I've seen reviews for Magic Touch Massage on tuscl.net and interested to get additional info, primarily what to expect on price and service. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe.

Work.
    I saw her and reviewed her a short while back, too; very unimpressed. I think she only gets business because she has no name or number on her ad, so no one can search for reviews.

Magic Touch is an odd beast. They're almost never mentioned on here, despite being just up the road from VIP. Many times you'll show up and it's some older ladies who aren't that interesting. But in the past, I've found rare gems, including a 19 year old slim, white, adorable coed and a fit asian girl with giant DD naturals. Be prepared to pay, though, with FS often in the $200-300 range total. The (blacklight-lit, oddly enough) rooms each have an upright shower, though, which is interesting.

That said, I haven't been in a year or more, and I notice their website is gone (which is a damn shame, because I'm pretty sure the aforementioned asian girl was running it). If you. Or anyone else. Has been recently, I'd be intrigued to know how it's held up.

Reports

Moon Raker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    Ok, $20 - $40 it is.

They're going to be mad for a while but we have to stick to our guns.
    Agreed. I know we all tip more at times, but 40 is becoming standard for a sub-par massage, not a good one that leaves you refreshed. Unless top is off and things become less mechanical 20 for subpar and 40 for standard should be the norm. Everyone needs to agree or it will not work.

Think of it this way, perhaps service will finally get better with more options if everyone can come together and not tip more than 40. Perhaps we will see a Christmas gift once establishments catch on. If they ask why just 40, tell them and stop bs'ing that it was a good massage.

Reports

XHippie

Tips

Ok, $20 - $40 it is.

It all comes down to the situation in the massage room and what head you are thinking with. You may go in thinking $40 but her hands are on your on your Dick her tits in your mouth somehow that extra $20 doesn't seem that much.

Reports

Parkville
    Ok, $20 - $40 it is.

I concur, but I feel like it's already so overpriced here anyway so I don't go out. I went one time right after moving and haven't wanted to go since. Overpriced AND under quality for me.

I'm used to larger area's prices. $40 is standard tip for non-FS. Basically about $ to $. 1. FS is $. 70 in normally, in larger areas. And those women are 30 ish. Just don't see how HE can get more expensive without it getting closer to FS service provided.

So there is a bit of a quagmire here. Because if the price goes down, more mongers visit, which is not something I like either. That's another thing that prevents me from partaking in the hobby here since I moved. Too many doorbell rings and not enough spacing in the rooms / privacy. I'm used to AMP's that use larger office like buildings in lieu of a small strip mall unit. Those places were very private and you just wouldn't know anyone else was there. Much more relaxing.

IMO, I think the AMP owners too few, and can be too greedy. Based off of some of the reviews where the women are working in very cold rooms with no air control, and the smallness (cheapness) of the space that they lease. It's just not competitively priced / service here. I think the real issue is that more providers are needed so that they compete.

Reports

Sizzle5

The motion has passed

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy55  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem tipping 20.40 if it was topless, and we can use best judgment for other things. I believe they're getting used to the high tips and needs to be taken down.
    Ok, $20 - $40 it is.

Reports

Timmy55
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    I think 40 should be the max if they are fully dressed. After all its not FS. If they do 5 massages a day at 40 tip each that's 200 in tips that day. Lets not drive the tip prices up with over tipping. Maybe we should drop down to 20?
    I have no problem tipping 20.40 if it was topless, and we can use best judgment for other things. I believe they're getting used to the high tips and needs to be taken down.

Reports

BrownRod

Tips

You're right, I used to do 40 but somehow crept up to 60. I wish we can all agree that 40 is the base, and 60 is for outstanding service.
    I think 40 should be the max if they are fully dressed. After all its not FS. If they do 5 massages a day at 40 tip each that's 200 in tips that day. Lets not drive the tip prices up with over tipping. Maybe we should drop down to 20?

Reports

HardInThicke
    You're right, I used to do 40 but somehow crept up to 60. I wish we can all agree that 40 is the base, and 60 is for outstanding service.
    Agreed. Let's not drive up the price ourselves. You end up training the girls to expect more while giving less.

And enough with the "I was going to tip X, but then I tipped X+ because (insert fake altruistic concern for girls here)".

Reports

Sizzle5

You're right

Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrishnah  [View Original Post]
    Why start negotiations at 60? 40 is the rate for standard service (at least where I'm from). You're free to tip what you want, but I wouldn't go over unless its deserved, otherwise you're causing inflation. I've also never had anybody not accept 40 after I tell them, "if 40's not enough then don't do it".

Posting Limitations