instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Stang613
    Anyone have recent experiences to share about Atsu Garner? I'll be in that area soon, wondering whether worth trying it.

Reports

NiceOne14

By triangle town

Went last week. Got mama San who thought only my first visit. She did the massage which was really good. Self finish.

Gave me a card for frequent flying. I would say that is how they now you are straight when you have the stamps then they know you are a repeater and service may be better.

Might repeat.

Banned Member
    Reports

ColoneleOngus
    [Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Banned Member
    Reports

ColoneleOngus
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Banned Member
    Reports

ColoneleOngus
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

livinitinva
    Quote Originally Posted by Es421  [View Original Post]
    I don't know of Paris. Is that the one at 2110 Miami? I'm confused as I don't see this one on the list.
    Yes, it is that one.

Reports

Lpmrhahn

You-Relax

Decided to hit up you-Relax today. I still need to try RR, but I may never try another AMP again. It's not in the best strip mall, but its at a busy enough intersection that there should never be a problem. Walked in and it was very hot and muggy, almost left, but decided to stay. Glad I did because right then a tall, mid-30's lady walked to the the front and led me back. $70 for 60 minutes and TS included. Laid down, they don't use a towel as others have mentioned, but use a sanitary sheet. Doesn't affect anything really, you won't notice. She asked if I wanted it medium or hard, I said hard as usual because even hard is usually to gentle for me. Holy fuck! This was the hardest, and BEST, massage I've ever had in my life. She actually hurt me once she did it so hard, and she apologized, but other than that I left feeling like a bowl of jello, it was amazing. She even commented that I was able to handle harder than most people, not sure if true or not. Obviously that's not for everyone, so be warned that hard at this place may be worse than at others. TS is a little different than other places, it's just a bench with some slippery substance on it, and all the water just goes in the floor and down that drain. Different than ATSU and Eden, but who cares. Won't go into anymore details, but I left happy with the best massage I've ever had.

Reports

Es421
    Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    Horseshit. Owner or worker has to be. Twice got shorted on time and gipped on the tip. And they even have the gall to demand the tip before they start the HE. Ripoff artists should take a lesson from these losers.
    I don't know of Paris. Is that the one at 2110 Miami? I'm confused as I don't see this one on the list.

Banned Member
    Reports

ColoneleOngus

Eden

Tried out Eden based on past review. Lady was 6 out of 10. Ok massage. He was mechanical. Enjoy home version better. Will try infamous Morrisville spa tomorrow morning. Hope it is better.

Reports

Thecore0620

Eastern Spa or Touch of Asia?

Quote Originally Posted by JsWatter  [View Original Post]
    Took a visit to the new eastern spa in Apex. It is located in a busy strip mall. There is a subway next door and a lot of people in & out which I personally don't like.
    Based on your comments regarding the subway I believe you.

Visited "Touch of Asia" which is close to 55 and us 1. Eastern Spa is at the intersection of 55 and the Peakway (also in a fairly busy strip mall).

Reports

WhiskeyLulaby

Rr

First off, thank you to all the veteran mongers here. First time poster but I've studied your posts hard. Finally popped my AMP cherry and went to RR this afternoon. Very convenient location. Its in a complex, but you can park in back and walk around front. Went in and was met by what I believe to be the house woman, she's very thin, mid to late thirties, I'd give her a 7. She led me to a back room, which was nice, its a regular office room, looks like they have three total. I pay her the $60 for the hour massage and she then led me to the TS. I am younger, which she commented on frequently. I made some small talk during the TS and mentioned I have had some friends tell me good things about RR. This seemed to relax her a little and then gave the boys some good play. After the TS we moved into the room. Massage was good, worked my upper back a lot. She did allow some roaming but was a bit nervous I could tell. On the flip she initially wanted me to do HE but a quick "no you" and she went to work. While she was doing the HE she got really into it and let me roam inside her. Finished up right at the hour mark. HE was great and I tipped her $80. As previously mentioned I wanted her to remember me because I think next time will be a much more open and relaxed affair. She was very grateful and told me her name. If you're interested in her let me know. All in all an excellent first experience and I have you guys to thank for the tips.

Reports

JsWatter

Eastern Spa

Took a visit to the new eastern spa in Apex. It is located in a busy strip mall. There is a subway next door and a lot of people in & out which I personally don't like. After getting inside I was quoted $90 for 1 hr and a TS. I thought about leaving for that price but she then said $70 would suffice. Got back to the massage room. Very nice, with walls all the way to the ceiling. That seems to be more difficult to find lately. Good looking girl in early 30's. Nice big tits. Good massage but a little soft for my preference. Allowed my hands to roam but nothing too far. She teased the entire time. On the flip, my little guy was at attention and she insisted I take care of it. I gave her a nod and asked her to do the favor. She obliged. Additional $60 tip. I always tip high on the first time in hopes they will treat me well on a repeat visit. Finished with a nice table shower. Left very happy. Will repeat.

Banned Member
    Reports

ColoneleOngus

Paris trip report

Went to Paris. Had lots of fun. Will repeat. She was college aged and sweet. Tough break guy.

Reports

ForumStalker

Bad trip to Paris too

Very similar experience, waste of money. Will not repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighMan  [View Original Post]
    I way to RR today, but when I found they had a 30 or more minute wait, I looked on my phone in the parking lot and saw a ad for a new spa called Paris also on Miami Boulevard. I called and was told to come over. She said they are better than RR when I asked. Its only a stones throw away from red room, so I checked it out. It was a nice, freestanding house and the post is greeted me was quite attractive. As it is a house, the rooms were big and secure, and I started with the table shower, which was very nice. I was hoping for more when we got to the room. The massage was the best I've ever had. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. She declined full-service, and then told me 100 for full nude full roaming and head. I had only brought 90 extra on top of the 60 I paid for the hour plus table shower. She took the 90 and it went downhill quickly from there. She immediately started jerking me off, and I told her I wanted head. She then said "No head no blowjob here". I told her I had given her 90 for head and full nude, and she took all of her clothes. She then started jerking me again, but only would let me touch her right breast. I asked her to slow down but She kept Jerking, didn't even get into it, and I came all over her hand and my chest. That was at the 20 minutes mark. She then got a hot towel and cleaned me and her up, and asked if I wanted more massage. I replied I paid for and hour, so yes. Amy another outstanding massage, again the best I've ever had. But, I showed no real interest, made no noise, even when she started playing with the boys again. At The 30 minute mark she slapped me on the butt and said "okay good?" I said I only got 30 minutes and paid for an hour, and she acted like she did not understand. She just said, all done. And will not repeat. The rip off alone will keep me from coming back, even though the massage was the best I've ever got. She bait and switched on the BJ and full roam amd shorted me 30 min. YMMV but next time ill wait for RR. I recommend avoiding. If you go, don't expect more.

Reports

Raleigh Man

Sorry for the typos

I submitted this on my phone when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighMan  [View Original Post]
    I way to RR today, but when I found they had a 30 or more minute wait, I looked on my phone in the parking lot and saw a ad for a new spa called Paris also on Miami Boulevard. I called and was told to come over. She said they are better than RR when I asked. Its only a stones throw away from red room, so I checked it out. It was a nice, freestanding house and the post is greeted me was quite attractive. As it is a house, the rooms were big and secure, and I started with the table shower, which was very nice. I was hoping for more when we got to the room. The massage was the best I've ever had. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. She declined full-service, and then told me 100 for full nude full roaming and head. I had only brought 90 extra on top of the 60 I paid for the hour plus table shower. She took the 90 and it went downhill quickly from there. She immediately started jerking me off, and I told her I wanted head. She then said "No head no blowjob here". I told her I had given her 90 for head and full nude, and she took all of her clothes. She then started jerking me again, but only would let me touch her right breast. I asked her to slow down but She kept Jerking, didn't even get into it, and I came all over her hand and my chest. That was at the 20 minutes mark. She then got a hot towel and cleaned me and her up, and asked if I wanted more massage. I replied I paid for and hour, so yes. Amy another outstanding massage, again the best I've ever had. But, I showed no real interest, made no noise, even when she started playing with the boys again. At The 30 minute mark she slapped me on the butt and said "okay good?" I said I only got 30 minutes and paid for an hour, and she acted like she did not understand. She just said, all done. And will not repeat. The rip off alone will keep me from coming back, even though the massage was the best I've ever got. She bait and switched on the BJ and full roam amd shorted me 30 min. YMMV but next time ill wait for RR. I recommend avoiding. If you go, don't expect more.

Posting Limitations