Adult Vacation
Awesome Rich Date
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 352 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Decisions, decisions.

I don't get much opportunity to explore anymore but decided it is about time. Looking for something a bit different than the AMP experience. Not looking for FS.

Have my sights on Hazel (Massage by Hazel) and Tulip. If you had to pick one, which one should I go with? Either?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/18028333

Sorry and review

Didn't mean to cause trouble guys. There's just probably some people like me who feel more comfortable going in somewhere without le hanging in the parking lot. I would prefer not to be caught in the act during a raid personally I'd probably have a damn heart attack. Anyways moving on I ended up going to 29. One of the regulars there must look just like me because they were super friendly like welcome back and gave me a big hug. I paid and laid a. 3 tip on the desk before the shower even started. Had a somewhat okay shower and it was looking like I was going to have to take some money back from the table when she just went for a soapy out of the blue. The massage was absolutely fantastic. Definitely one of the best I've gotten from an AMP in a long long time. Then her hands on the flip were just as good on the front as the back. Overall I'd definitely go back. It was super quiet and relaxing in there!

Eden

Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Uh, let's not discourage someone from pointing out that there are police watching a place with binoculars that has been shut down twice in a month. This is important information. WAY more important than anything else any of us could post here. And the cops don't really need to follow the letter of the law to make your life a living hell.
    I agree all post about the 3 things that are important to us, HE service, cleanliness and LE activity should be posted but IMO a post about LE lurking should not discourage us from visiting the business. Marked LE cars are the easy ones to spot I'm sure there are some contractor vans and other unmarked LE vehicles watching these stores and the motels the BP girls are pushing ass out of that we are not aware of. The more info the better but some will use LE info as a panic button, no need to its their business their problem not ours unless your provider is LE. My biggest concern is some WRAL reporter decides to do a story and is waiting outside with the camera rolling, excuse me Mr. XHippie is it true what they are saying about these places? Is that a boner you have there? Why are you coverd in oil just for a foot massage? Don't run away sir sir I have more questions, are you really a real xhippie. He seemed like such a nice young man and too young to have been a real hippie. Then I wake up in a cold sweat in my bed OMG just another foot massage dream man I need to take up basket weaving or something. Whew Think I'll go get a foot massage today, y'all have a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Ok here we go again if what you are saying is true, we've gone over the rules in situations like this before. I believe the last one like this was Yucca if I remember correct. So who's at risk here or to put it another way who are they watching. The customer coming and going in and out of the store is not breaking any laws It's A Business Like Any Other! This applies to VIP or any place, So they can watch us all day long CUM and go (oops) However if LE has proof that the place is operating without a license then they are probably building a sting for one or more officers to go in and try to get the girls to do the dirty. It's all about the license this is a stores main weakness, LE knows the routine that goes on in these places however catch a place with no license in the act of giving a massage and it's lights out. Other than that the officer literally has to be in the massage room when you and her agree on a price for YOU to have a problem. The obvious question is why not just go in and ask for everyone's license good question! Shhhhh you don't need a license to do foot massage, no sir Mr. Officer I'm only giving foot massage. LE has not figured out how to get around this one which is why there are a gozillion stores in every state. I agree being watched going in and out of the place may seem uncomfortable but it's not breaking any laws. Just skip the uneasy feeling and go down the street if it will do the trick of making the visit better.
    Uh, let's not discourage someone from pointing out that there are police watching a place with binoculars that has been shut down twice in a month. This is important information. WAY more important than anything else any of us could post here. And the cops don't really need to follow the letter of the law to make your life a living hell.

My feet hurt

Agree. I never understood why they just don't start everyone with a foot massage and make the customer ask for more. I'm not sure LEO would ever ask for more.

Ok here we go again if what you are saying is true, we've gone over the rules in situations like this before. I believe the last one like this was Yucca if I remember correct. So who's at risk here or to put it another way who are they watching. The customer coming and going in and out of the store is not breaking any laws It's A Business Like Any Other! This applies to VIP or any place, So they can watch us all day long CUM and go (oops) However if LE has proof that the place is operating without a license then they are probably building a sting for one or more officers to go in and try to get the girls to do the dirty. It's all about the license this is a stores main weakness, LE knows the routine that goes on in these places however catch a place with no license in the act of giving a massage and it's lights out. Other than that the officer literally has to be in the massage room when you and her agree on a price for YOU to have a problem. The obvious question is why not just go in and ask for everyone's license good question! Shhhhh you don't need a license to do foot massage, no sir Mr. Officer I'm only giving foot massage. LE has not figured out how to get around this one which is why there are a gozillion stores in every state. I agree being watched going in and out of the place may seem uncomfortable but it's not breaking any laws. Just skip the uneasy feeling and go down the street if it will do the trick of making the visit better.

On the mark

Xhippie is right. Nothing cops can really do to you. They'd have to be bugging the place or hidden cams and I don't think a judge would let them do that. BTW, checked out the AMP on Maynard today near the dmv. Was open despite reports and Looks like new ownershipcause there was a foot massage sign out front. Or maybe they are just using that as a cover so the licensing board won't hassle them? BTW wasn't Eden closed but now it is back open?

Eden warning

Quote Originally Posted by DutchCourage3  [View Original Post]
    FYI there's some cops in the bank parking lot with binoculars.

New place in K-town

So have a new place in K-Town. Decided to try it out Wednesday night. Parking lot was empty, so went up, walked inside and rang the bell. Little cutie stuck her head out.

And invited me in. She showed me to my room, took my hat off and put it on and asked what I thought. Very nice I told her. She giggled and patted my butt. Told me to get undressed.

So-so massage. The best part was when she sat on my butt to rub my back and shoulders. She had this rocking back and forth motion. Kinda grinding. Liked that alot. Then she started.

To walk on my back with this same rocking back and forth. Yeah not so much. Had to tell her to back off. She gets down and starts a real nice feather touch. Paying alot of attention.

To the little guy. Then the flip. She come aroundto the head of the table and starts rubbing my chest and stomach, reach way down. Alot of OTC roaming. She comes around to the side and UTC roaming, and all done.

Clean up, a little more teasing and she helps me get dressed. Her partner comes in and tells me Next I get her and we have more fun. So another trip coming up. 70+40 All in All fun time time.

Appears to be a pfishing ad.

The same 919-391-xxxx number is being used in Tampa Florida this afternoon, the same time there is an ad here in NC. There, a 33 year old blond want you to text her to setup an appt.

Quote Originally Posted by Watk5399  [View Original Post]
    Check post #5067 on page 4. She disappeared off my to see list.
    Last edited by ThomasGrandy; 04-08-16 at 17:18. Reason: Clarity

Eden Spa warning

FYI there's some cops in the bank parking lot with binoculars.

Quote Originally Posted by RedClaw01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...endly/26988090

Any information will be appreciated. PM if you prefer. Thank you.
    Check post #5067 on page 4. She disappeared off my to see list.

Briarcreek

Anyone have any Intel on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...endly/26988090

Any information will be appreciated. PM if you prefer. Thank you.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by Pgrandis54  [View Original Post]
    Seems like every time I go somethings missing from the service. Great back work skipped the legs, shower so fast I barely got wet, no sensuality but good massage, always looking for the best massage experience. Find one that's good and she leaves and we start all over.

Wed. With alittle help from google translate had a great time in cary. Not talking about roaming or FS or anything just best overall massage. Table shower was about ten min long with a great sensual touch in all the right places. Got massage started with towel for a different feel. Best backwalking I've ever had with no oops that's going to hurt moments she used poles for perfect pressure. All the gals here have best preflip tease ever no lame butterfly finger touches but full on ass play with reacharound. Flip was slow and awesome. Scalp massage and arm rub on finish and I was done. Dam I'm going for 90 min next time Now just need to train a few more case this one leaves.

Keep hope alive.
    Where did you get this service from?

Renewed my faith in AMPs

Seems like every time I go somethings missing from the service. Great back work skipped the legs, shower so fast I barely got wet, no sensuality but good massage, always looking for the best massage experience. Find one that's good and she leaves and we start all over.

Wed. With alittle help from google translate had a great time in cary. Not talking about roaming or FS or anything just best overall massage. Table shower was about ten min long with a great sensual touch in all the right places. Got massage started with towel for a different feel. Best backwalking I've ever had with no oops that's going to hurt moments she used poles for perfect pressure. All the gals here have best preflip tease ever no lame butterfly finger touches but full on ass play with reacharound. Flip was slow and awesome. Scalp massage and arm rub on finish and I was done. Dam I'm going for 90 min next time Now just need to train a few more case this one leaves.

Keep hope alive.

Posting Limitations