Arrangement Finders
www.socialsex.com
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com
Fetish Hookup
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

XHippie

Lotus / Super Relax

Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    It's the same girls over there that use to be at the six forks location. I wouldn't waste my time. If you want the decent finish then hit RR, VIP, Carry Atsu, etc.

Usually, those girls get use to the tips without a finish so. Its hard to break. Bad habits.
    I pretty much went in Lotus not expecting a HE really just curious who a was there and if Lady Luck would show up. The girl looked familiar I'm sure she has worked in the area stores. Yep I agree if you want a sure thing there are guaranteed spots, but sometimes curiosity needs to be addressed.

Reports

MythMan2010

Lotus = Super Relax

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Finanally was in the area and made a stop by Lotus, not a bad looking store of course it's new and the layout is nice with private rooms, opted for one hour, sorry forgot the girls name but she spoke good English and gave a pretty good firm massage. I got the vibe early as others have reported that a HE was probably not on the menu and I didn't make any moves. The massage was legit no sensual touches or brushes and My junk was kept covered, And I'm pretty sure they new this was my first vist. I may return if I'm in the area and need a good massage.
    It's the same girls over there that use to be at the six forks location. I wouldn't waste my time. If you want the decent finish then hit RR, VIP, Carry Atsu, etc.

Usually, those girls get use to the tips without a finish so. Its hard to break. Bad habits.

Reports

GrillMaster

I am so glad

Quote Originally Posted by Watk5399  [View Original Post]
    Visited ASIAN MASSAGES☆ - last night, had a good massage and left happy. Very quiet soft music and open till 11 pm.
    To read this. I kept driving past the place looking for RR. As someone posted earlier, there is not much privacy, just a circle driveway around a tree. Might be out that way next week. Stay tuned.

Reports

XHippie

Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    Apparently if you get to before they turn off the sign, you'll get the time you pay for. They advertise 9:30 closing but I've driven past at close to 10 on my way to Wal-Mart and seen their sign still on. I stopped a little after 9 one evening and they did not bat an eyelash; took me right on back to one of the massage rooms. Just wish HE was on the menu. I keep hoping that it might become available as they become more familiar with seeing me and knowing that I tip decently. Even if they don't, the massage quality is high, so I'll keep going.
    Finanally was in the area and made a stop by Lotus, not a bad looking store of course it's new and the layout is nice with private rooms, opted for one hour, sorry forgot the girls name but she spoke good English and gave a pretty good firm massage. I got the vibe early as others have reported that a HE was probably not on the menu and I didn't make any moves. The massage was legit no sensual touches or brushes and My junk was kept covered, And I'm pretty sure they new this was my first vist. I may return if I'm in the area and need a good massage.

Reports

Watk5399

2110 south miami blvd durham

Visited ASIAN MASSAGES☆ - last night, had a good massage and left happy. Very quiet soft music and open till 11 pm.

Reports

Luv Massage

Late night at Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    ...I noticed new place Lotus closes at 9:30, Haven't been there yet. Anyone have any new info on Lotus.
    Apparently if you get to before they turn off the sign, you'll get the time you pay for. They advertise 9:30 closing but I've driven past at close to 10 on my way to Wal-Mart and seen their sign still on. I stopped a little after 9 one evening and they did not bat an eyelash; took me right on back to one of the massage rooms. Just wish HE was on the menu. I keep hoping that it might become available as they become more familiar with seeing me and knowing that I tip decently. Even if they don't, the massage quality is high, so I'll keep going.

Reports

Widower

Late Night AMPs

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    I went to RR at 10:30pm and they were closed. They used to stay open till 11pm.

Can anyone tell me any AMPs that stay open later than 10 pm?
    The last time I was looking for a late night fix I found that the AMP on Hyway 54 in Durham was open till 11 pm.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.

Reports

XHippie

Late night AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]

I'm not sure of any specific one but the best way to probably check is look at Rub Maps at the hours advertised. Most places close at 10. These girls open at 9:00 or 10 in the morning. Like the rest of us they have to get up early to prepare for the day then at the end of the day clean up and settle in for the night. They put in about a 14 hour day 6 days a week except Sunday and I know plenty of them that have not had a day off in months. I always tip even if no HE or a shity massage. Most will catch that last customer even if you show up at closing time because of all the competition for the same dollar. Any place open after 10 probably depends on how busy they are. I noticed new place Lotus closes at 9:30, Haven't been there yet. Anyone have any new info on Lotus.

Reports

Sizzle5

Late night AMPs

Last edited by Sizzle5; 10-04-14 at 23:55. Reason: pm

Reports

Member #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by Jquillin  [View Original Post]
    The building itself is depressing. And one time I went there was a woman there I found depressing. But mileage is better there than Tomcats (which may have the same owners I think) at least in my experience.

But they don't have very much choice at Quality. Usually there is only one working at a time. Maybe that is why mileage is better.
    Call ahead and verify "Star" is working.

Reports

Jquillin

Esquire Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by NCWanderer  [View Original Post]
    This not the Esquire Sydney. This one is in Burlington, has a extraordinary body, is very attractive, but it ends with a massage and HE. To me, settling for a HE is a waste of time and money, but that is just me. I did see her a few years ago.

NC.
    Thanks a lot for the info. That saved me taking a half-day off work.

Does anybody have any info on Esquire Sydney?

Reports

NC Wanderer
    This not the Esquire Sydney. This one is in Burlington, has a extraordinary body, is very attractive, but it ends with a massage and HE. To me, settling for a HE is a waste of time and money, but that is just me. I did see her a few years ago.

NC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jquillin  [View Original Post]
    About 3 years ago I had one of the best massage experiences of my life at Esquire (now closed) in Hillsborough. I'm not even sure why it was so great but I felt like I was 18 again. Sydney was the provider. I went back a few times after that but she left before long and now the place is closed.

Does anybody know if this is the same Sydney? If not I'll toftt.

http://clsydney.********.com/?m=0

Reports

Skillet

#10 Asian Massage

So I wanted to hit You-Relax, but they were busy. Decided to try Asian Massage as I haven't heard any reports in awhile. Like earlier report there is a door bell and the front door is locked. Was greeted by a girl in a dress. Once in the inside was quite nice. Not the normal AMP shabby decor. Asked for 1 hour and paid. 6. Once on the table the massage started, if you can call it a massage. More like just put oil on and swirled it around. After 5 minutes she was already doing the tease and said turn over. Figured ok, just go with it. I asked for FS and was declined. She counted with $ for BJ and. 6 for HE. At this point figured the extra. 2 to salvage this was better then walking on the. 6 already dropped. After that, immediate TS and then dropped off in the room. Total time spent 30 minutes.

Looks: 7.

Body: 7 (thin).

Massage: 1.

Pleasant: 5.

No Rush: 1.

Total: $. 2.

Unless the stop rushing and either add more to the menu or increase massage quality. Will not repeat.

Also, I've decided that if there is a place on the list that is under reported and someone wants to see me do a report for there. PM me.

Reports

Jquillin

Sydney

About 3 years ago I had one of the best massage experiences of my life at Esquire (now closed) in Hillsborough. I'm not even sure why it was so great but I felt like I was 18 again. Sydney was the provider. I went back a few times after that but she left before long and now the place is closed.

Does anybody know if this is the same Sydney? If not I'll toftt.

http://clsydney.********.com/?m=0

Reports

SailorSam
    Quote Originally Posted by Traffic626  [View Original Post]
    $20 for TS, $70 for the hour + $40 tip. Drew Linda (I think). TS was good. Decent flirting and one way contact. Asked for hard massage. Got hard and then some, including backwalking. It was great. There was some teasing brushing of the ass, balls and junior. I thought it was going to be a slam dunk. At about 50 min, she said done. I asked about junior. She said DIY and she would offer encouragement. A little OTC play was about all she'd offer. I didn't want to be pushy, so I took her up on it. If there was no tease, I would've taken the massage and left. Again, it was solid (better than all but one of the legit places I've been to).
    That's strange. I've never failed to get a happy ending at Westgate. It's displaced Eden as my go-to spot.

Posting Limitations