Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 165 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Luv Massage

Lotus update

Was in the neighborhood so I stopped by hoping that they might be open. No such luck. Signage is up. There was paper covering the bottom 75% of the windows. There was a contractor's truck parked just in front of the door. The door was open and I could see the legs of some guy on a ladder just inside the door. Did not appear to be any carpeting.

So it definitely appears to be a continuing work in progress but won't be finished tomorrow. I'll try again in a couple of weeks and make another report unless someone else posts something in the meantime.

Reports

Timmy55
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo007  [View Original Post]
    RR must be getting popular and the girls know it. There last week, and had a good time with a new girl in her early 30's and well endowed. However after the TS, which was good, the massage was not the best. On the flip, she indicated more by hand job motion and.

Asked for $80 more on top of the usual 60 entrance fee. This is up from the $60 for extras a couple of weeks ago, not a good sign, someone is over tipping!

Grambo007.
    Same thing happened to me! I tried to tip 40, she shook her head and said 80, I was like umm yea if you offer FS then we can talk. I ended up tipping the 80, and I never went back.

Reports

Kurt308
    Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. One of the girls there didn't like the $40 I gave her after a a no nude, no roaming encouraged HJ only session the other day. I reminded her that her co-worker would do much more than that.
    I too have gotten haggled over the tip the last two times there. The service is also going down hill. I'm not returning till I hear of some new girls and give it another try.

Reports

EdGein
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo007  [View Original Post]
    RR must be getting popular and the girls know it. There last week, and had a good time with a new girl in her early 30's and well endowed. However after the TS, which was good, the massage was not the best. On the flip, she indicated more by hand job motion and.

Asked for $80 more on top of the usual 60 entrance fee. This is up from the $60 for extras a couple of weeks ago, not a good sign, someone is over tipping!

Grambo007.
    Yeah. One of the girls there didn't like the $40 I gave her after a a no nude, no roaming encouraged HJ only session the other day. I reminded her that her co-worker would do much more than that.

Reports

Grambo007

RR Revisited

Grambo007.

Reports

John252

Two reports

1. My little friend went to a favorite, had provider that was new to him. She failed to provide the same massage services he was used to, though still good. Self finish softly suggested. She acted proud of herself at the end, told him her name clearly as if he should repeat with her. He thought repeated trips would get more. Absent the pain that others inflict, this plasmatics singer an avoid.

2. My friend sought relief from the flowery side of Raleigh. Easy to find after flying by the French Connection. He got buzzed. Worst cAMP massage ever, not worth it, too light, too nothing. Spatula action brought ought clear explanation, faint fish market smell so not much food was purchased.

Reports

Watk5399

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeev  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, you saved me, had her on my radar.

Reports

RiceMan

Ocean Spa Care

Hey fellas, I went to Ocean care spa Saturday morning. As far as I can tell this is a just a honest establishment. The lady that greeted me was in her late 40's to mid 50's. SHewas an 8/10 for her age. Not my type though. The establishment is beach themed and the room reminded me of the dentist. No dim lights or rose lighting kind of gave me a hint. Massage was at the very least a 9/10. Different techniques. Was looking for sensual touches to make a move but no move was made. On the flip she covered me avoided seeing little man. Definitely had goosebumps about 4 times. She gave an awesome facial massage. No he.

Damage.

6 for 1 hr massage.

2 for tip.

Total. 8 for one of the best massages I have received. Neck and neck to VIP. Might repeat if I just want to get a good rub. Otherwise back to RR or might try Lotus when open. Pm for more details on the visit. YMMV.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

Reports

HardInThicke

Atsu Cary

Went and saw my normal girl there. She used to be great and really into getting the job done, including tit play. But the last couple times she has become very mechanical and not into getting touched. Will probably not go there anymore.

Reports

WalSTreet

Recon

Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback? I ma take a run.
    I did a little recon. The sister does not take new business or do solos. She only assists with 4 hand. What a shame.

Reports

Ronnor

Rub Girl

Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hello my brothers. Can I get a referral? PM or post if fine. Just laded at the big blue RDU. Staying near beltline Looking for outcall to my hotel. Can you save me some time and recommend one of your rub ladies? Thanks!
    This might get better response on the backpage forum.

Reports

WalSTreet

She does look good

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with the sister? I was not too impressed with Nancy but her sister looks pretty hot.

Http://www.absolute-therapy.com
    Any feedback? I ma take a run.

Reports

WalSTreet

Hey Seniors

Hello my brothers. Can I get a referral? PM or post if fine. Just laded at the big blue RDU. Staying near beltline Looking for outcall to my hotel. Can you save me some time and recommend one of your rub ladies? Thanks!

Reports

NeedsSome

Atsu Cary

I got the itch this weekend and had to get it scratched. I decided on Atsu in Cary. I called ahead to see who was available, made my choice and was there 30 minutes later. When I arrived I was the only customer there, nice and quit. The girl up front recognized me and called behind the curtain to lady I had made the appointment with. She led me back to the room. If you like a firm massage then this is the place to go. She worked out all the aches and pains and that was before the flip. After about 45 minutes she whispered in my ear for me to flip over and that is when the fun began. I have seen this Therapist 4 or 5 time previously so she knew what I liked so I was very relaxed and please when my hours was up.

Reports

Beeev

This one has a dick and is nothing like the pictures

Posting Limitations