Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Promoter3

Westgate just ok

After a few very good trips where I got great service from W and L, I ran into K. The main reason to pony up $. 1 or more for the experience is to get a terrific massage. I'd say you are fairly expecting to get at least a great rubdown or a great finish if not both. My draw provided neither. Paying for the full hour, I laid back and got very perfunctory treatment, and only 20 minutes in she was doing that reverse head straddle and putting forearms into my back in a repetitive stroke that never varied at all. Its like she was caught in a feedback loop. Roaming didn't yield anything as she packed into a multi-layered series of garments that felt like you were groping someone outside in the dead of winter.

On the flip I went to go underneath and she said "outside only" Since she was wearing a rock hard padded bra under a t shirt under another tshirt under a lycra, it was a waste of time. Absolutely nothing more than a mechanical, disinterested tug, which I was finally turned off enough to completely refuse. I was there for 1/2 hour for which I considered the tip included in the hour rate. (yeah I know).

Reports

RiceMan

Swingers bar

Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    Corner swingers only?? You got to fill me in on this one. Is it the little bar with the blocked out windows closer the the Walmart?
    It's literally the shopping center behind the red lobster. There is a. Sweepstakes, e-cig, sweepstakes, merreck lounge, and lotus massage. It's at the end next to a tax place. A white dude owns it.

Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceMan  [View Original Post]
    So I listened and had one more in me. After the new AMP fail I decided I will head to RR. I drew the same provider as last time. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was about to pull out the new trick I had just learned, but decided to stay for what ever reason. Glad I did! My provider has the tats and is very sweet. Again. 6 for ts and massage. I had a different approach this time. I did not touch at all or moan to indicate a good time. She would ask during the massage if it was good and I would respond "Oh yeah" kind of dry. I noticed she would press her hips on my arms during the massage and I would just keep my composure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I looked at her with a cold face and said just a HJ, she says how much and I said. 4 then she suggested. 14 for FS. I said yeah, but 2 x. I negotiated 1 x and a HJ after. It wasn't terrible I thought. She was very worried about giving me her rice cakes and kept telling me then and during the rest of the massage not to tell anyone and that if they asked about FS (management) that it happened before new providers. I felt kind of bad. I assured her many times " no problem, I understand, me no say nothing. " sheeshhh. She said she let me get FS because I saw her before and I am not american (white) also that I'm the only one that gets the rice cakes. Idk if she sticks to her guns. I was honestly not expecting that to happen so I didn't perform all that well. Started with a CBJ then we got familiar with one another. She was trying to go to town after the first pop, but I couldn't pop again so I said don't worry about it. She continued the rest of the massage. She is not the best masseuse, but she put more effort this time so 7/10. She asked me towards the end if I wanted the HJ again and I declined. Thought that was cool. She gives a good face massage. Cleaned me up with hot rag, I got dressed, and then gave me a water. She pinched my check and said not to say anything and only for you. Niceeee. Ill probably will chill for while. I had a monkey on my back and was starting to behave like a loser in vegas, double or nothing double or nothing. Finally got that win at RR after a month or more. During my departure I did she a younger provider in her 30's. She was laying down covered up watching tv. She seemed nice. Haggle with these women. . 14 for FS at RR is steep. I was used to tip. 8 or. 10 at most. Still waiting on Lotus. I'm sure it will be a full menu. That whole strip is sketchy with that sweepstakes, full nude byob black strip club, and that corner swingers only bar. It seems appropriate.

Damage. 6 ts and massage and. 14 for FS CBJ and HJ max 2 x pop. Total. 20.

Massage was 7/10.

Finally My Thirst Is Quenched My Friends!
    Corner swingers only?? You got to fill me in on this one. Is it the little bar with the blocked out windows closer the the Walmart?

Reports

Pmondore

VIP at VIP

After reading so many mixed reviews about VIP recently, I thought I'd post about my recent experience.

Made the drive on Wednesday afternoon. Was greeted by new face (to me, anyway -- had not been in a while). Attractive, slim, nice tight shorts. Started with the usual TS. Folks here are correct that this is somewhat of a litmus test but also the ladies like to know you are clean. Back to the room for a relaxing, flirty massage. I had left out tip (as always at VIP). A little further chat and the menu opened up. We both had a great time. Definitely. Did not catch the lady's name, sadly.

BTW -- I've only been to VIP about 5 times over the past 2 years or so and never left dissatisfied.

Reports

Binkster

Declining Table Shower

Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    ...Declining the table shower probably made them think you might be a cop or something.
    I find that in the FS places they like to clean you themselves until they trust you, especially for hygiene. Who wants to do a rim job on a not-so-clean guy? Otherwise, it's all about who initiated the transaction. That's why money out on the chair is important. That's why answering the "anything else" or "what else do you want" questions is not a time to be coy.

Reports

GeniePants
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I thought about that and that does make sense.

I would totally let them scrub me down if it is a standing situation. I just like more massage time, don't like laying where hundreds of other guys junk has been and wouldn't want some old skeezy poof scrubber (or whatever you call it) on me.

Maybe if I bring a new scrubber and see if they will let me stand for the clean up that would be better. Lolz.
    Well, they do have a poof scrubber, but most of the time it's bare hands. Near as I can tell, they are very clean there. They clean the table after each dude's "junk" has been cleaned.

One piece of advice, and it is your choice whether or not you want to follow it; the table shower can be thought of as part of a ritual, and deviating from the ritual can put them on edge, which could result in limited or no extras. Assuming you're primarily there for the extras, just go with the flow of the ritual.

Reports

BinGoa123

Apex

Great pantyhose. Make sure to give a report especially if Niic * is there. PM me if you like. Maybe I'll take a little drive to Raliegh myself.

Reports

NcPantyHose2

Apex spa on duraleigh road

Quote Originally Posted by BinGoa123  [View Original Post]
    I agree Pantyhose. I like Apex at Duraliegh also. Clean and friendly and a little extra. One girl in particular is a great flirty GFE If you would like to mention names please PM me. You mentioned smelly girl. Just wondering if that was at Duraliegh, Never noticed that.
    Yeah, its my favorite now. Going again tonight. Nothing smelly there, always fresh and clean, and laughing and GFE. Smelly is at the hill adult bookstore. Gross place.

Reports

Nateman
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'll tell you this. VIP uses the table shower as a barometer as to what you're there for. If you go to the table, drop the towel, and let them clean you everywhere, you're probably there for some extras. Declining the table shower probably made them think you might be a cop or something.
    Yeah I thought about that and that does make sense.

I would totally let them scrub me down if it is a standing situation. I just like more massage time, don't like laying where hundreds of other guys junk has been and wouldn't want some old skeezy poof scrubber (or whatever you call it) on me.

Maybe if I bring a new scrubber and see if they will let me stand for the clean up that would be better. Lolz.

Reports

GeniePants
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    I went to VIP for the first time ever last week and it was a crappy experience. There was this weird nervous energy about mamasan. I opted out of the TS which they couldn't quite get their head around. I really just wanted to maximize the massage time as I really do love a good rub down. Massage started off with a gum smacking 5 on scale of 10 lady and was interrupted about 20 minutes in by a customer at the door. Mamasan came back in and took over the massage. She started going over what had already been rubbed but I just went with it.

No HE and a really weird vibe from both women. Keep in mind I have had about 90% success rate at all massage establishments. Maybe something has happened there recently.
    Well, I'll tell you this. VIP uses the table shower as a barometer as to what you're there for. If you go to the table, drop the towel, and let them clean you everywhere, you're probably there for some extras. Declining the table shower probably made them think you might be a cop or something.

Reports

Timmy55
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    Really depends what you are looking for, just a really good hard massage, back walking, HE by young attractive woman, low price for whatever. You need to be a bit more specific as to which criteria should be used for the evaluation.
    Criteria: HE by young attractive woman and good hard massage.

Reports

JohnKMetha

Legit massage?

Hey,

I wanted to know if anyone knows of any legit (licensed) masseuses that do not use any draping? I had one in charlotte, she was great but no HE. I felt great after the massage too, just had to take care of Jr in her shower afterwards.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Reports

GeniePants
    Drove by the new AMP that was suggested in an earlier topic http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...9999/17836090. Its right in between the Foodlion and Subway. As I walked in, I got the sense this establishment did not cater to any extra activities and was not 100% impressed with the masseuse. She was young and bbw (that's not why I flaked, it was because the idea of nothing extra on menu). So I thought about the best excuse to bail as she was taking me to the back and asked for. 7 for ts and massage, " Oh hey sorry I left my money in the car ill be right back. " Magic! I got the hell up out of there. Know people know what to say if they are getting a provider that never does anything fun and save some $. Hopefully next time The specific provider answers the door. Just have a better excuse if you see the lady that you stood up like work called or wife. Looks like an honest establishment fellas, Good Luck!
    Don't have the time or money to go in, but yeah, it's there. Sign calls it "Image by Design. " I'm guessing the space was formerly a salon of some kind.

Reports

BinGoa123

Yep, Duraliegh

I agree Pantyhose. I like Apex at Duraliegh also. Clean and friendly and a little extra. One girl in particular is a great flirty GFE If you would like to mention names please PM me. You mentioned smelly girl. Just wondering if that was at Duraliegh, Never noticed that.

Reports

Kurt308
    So I listened and had one more in me. After the new AMP fail I decided I will head to RR. I drew the same provider as last time. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was about to pull out the new trick I had just learned, but decided to stay for what ever reason. Glad I did! My provider has the tats and is very sweet. Again. 6 for ts and massage. I had a different approach this time. I did not touch at all or moan to indicate a good time. She would ask during the massage if it was good and I would respond "Oh yeah" kind of dry. I noticed she would press her hips on my arms during the massage and I would just keep my composure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I looked at her with a cold face and said just a HJ, she says how much and I said. 4 then she suggested. 14 for FS. I said yeah, but 2 x. I negotiated 1 x and a HJ after. It wasn't terrible I thought. She was very worried about giving me her rice cakes and kept telling me then and during the rest of the massage not to tell anyone and that if they asked about FS (management) that it happened before new providers. I felt kind of bad. I assured her many times " no problem, I understand, me no say nothing. " sheeshhh. She said she let me get FS because I saw her before and I am not american (white) also that I'm the only one that gets the rice cakes. Idk if she sticks to her guns. I was honestly not expecting that to happen so I didn't perform all that well. Started with a CBJ then we got familiar with one another. She was trying to go to town after the first pop, but I couldn't pop again so I said don't worry about it. She continued the rest of the massage. She is not the best masseuse, but she put more effort this time so 7/10. She asked me towards the end if I wanted the HJ again and I declined. Thought that was cool. She gives a good face massage. Cleaned me up with hot rag, I got dressed, and then gave me a water. She pinched my check and said not to say anything and only for you. Niceeee. Ill probably will chill for while. I had a monkey on my back and was starting to behave like a loser in vegas, double or nothing double or nothing. Finally got that win at RR after a month or more. During my departure I did she a younger provider in her 30's. She was laying down covered up watching tv. She seemed nice. Haggle with these women. . 14 for FS at RR is steep. I was used to tip. 8 or. 10 at most. Still waiting on Lotus. I'm sure it will be a full menu. That whole strip is sketchy with that sweepstakes, full nude byob black strip club, and that corner swingers only bar. It seems appropriate.

Damage. 6 ts and massage and. 14 for FS CBJ and HJ max 2 x pop. Total. 20.

Massage was 7/10.

Finally My Thirst Is Quenched My Friends!
    I see my tip of. 80 to sometimes a $ for FS going to hell.

Posting Limitations