Hobby tips
Best Hook Up site on the web
Scroguard.com
Bang a Milf
Black Girls White Guys
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 205 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BoatFool

Try Providence for a little snack

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRaker  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm looking for some info of places on the East Coast. Long story short I'm flying up to Boston and driving back to Raleigh. Anyone have recommendations on a city with a full menu along the route back to Raleigh. Always hear how the places up North are like Greensboro back in the day (missed that too) and people have glowing reviews. I'm sure I'll need to stop and stretch and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
    It used to be great place for me. My quick check of the Providence MP board makes me think the pickings and menu are still quite tasty.

Reports

Watk5399

Carla

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers. Earlier today, I "re-found" the apartment off of Green Rd. (Carla, and other names have been used in postings) and went back, as I had seen LuLu there the week before Christmas. Its a 2 BR apartment on the ground floor with easy entry. Standard two call system and a. 6 door charge. Immediate negotiation with different levels for HJ, BJ and FS. The last time I went, I paid the door fee and negotiated 100 extra for FS. Lulu was phenomenal. Nice tight body, red tinted long hair and very tight and wet pussy. LFK, CBJ, full roaming allowed, even rubbing the back door (but not entry). Time was under 30 min with 160 spent. Flash forward to today. I saw the Carla add again, called and when I got the address, realized that I'd been there before, texted back, told her (mamasan, I think. She stayed in the other bedroom last time after looking to make sure I was "ok") the apt number (to let her know I was legitimately a return customer and said I was on the way. She told me on the phone that "new girl" is here and is the girl in pics on the ad.

I arrived and met "May" who said she was the new girl who arrived last week, asked if I had been before, and I told her I had been, saw Lulu (who she didn't know) and told her she could confirm with the boss. Additional note, while May was attractive (larger chest than most at AMPs but still petite, she is NOT the girl in the photos, advertised as REAL PHOTOS) We went into the bedroom and I stripped naked. She told me to lay down and immediately started HJ after I gave her 60. I told her I wanted FS and she said "fine" and said "fuck and blowjob is 140" I told her I only paid 100 last time for LuLu and that I had even asked how much tip to bring when I got their return call after my 2nd call. Like last time, I brought 160 total. She started rubbing my cock and then said blowjob only. I told her I wanted full body mutual massage with HJ, BJ and FS with mutual touching, and she said ok, except for topless only with BJ. I said "huh?" and again said I got FS and full nude for 160 total and asked her to confirm with the boss that I was there and saw Lulu. She again said 140 + 60 for door fee or now only HJ. I then got up (which surprised her) got dressed, asked her for my 60 back (she gave it to me) and took my 100 back too. She was asking if I was going to get 40 more, and I told her I wasnt happy and was leaving. She seemed surprised, and as I was leaving and walking by the bosses room, I loudly but politely expressed my concern about being asked to pay 40 more than the previous girl asked for, especially when I asked if 100 tip was ok on the phone (and they didn't say no). I told her I was not happy and that she wasted my time. I also told her I would be letting others know of my dissatisfaction and would text back the boss too. She just said "ok" and told me to come back with 40 more and she would fuck me. 200 for a 20 min fuck is a bit steep.

As I left, I saw a grandmother type outside the building (4500), who was also there when I came in. She was eyeballing me as I was only in the apt for 5 min, and seemed to imply that a lot of guys come and go. She made a comment about her knowing what goes on "in there," and seemed to not be happy. I didn't acknowledge or engage her. With upsell tactics and nosy neighbors (its a legit apartment building) I don't think theyll be there long anyway. But for 200, its a guaranteed lay with an attractive and willing asian lady. Here are most recent two ads.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...essup/19118653

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rstar/19089407
    Thanks for info, back to Cary.

Reports

Raleigh Man

Carla- Apartment off Green Rd

Hey mongers. Earlier today, I "re-found" the apartment off of Green Rd. (Carla, and other names have been used in postings) and went back, as I had seen LuLu there the week before Christmas. Its a 2 BR apartment on the ground floor with easy entry. Standard two call system and a. 6 door charge. Immediate negotiation with different levels for HJ, BJ and FS. The last time I went, I paid the door fee and negotiated 100 extra for FS. Lulu was phenomenal. Nice tight body, red tinted long hair and very tight and wet pussy. LFK, CBJ, full roaming allowed, even rubbing the back door (but not entry). Time was under 30 min with 160 spent. Flash forward to today. I saw the Carla add again, called and when I got the address, realized that I'd been there before, texted back, told her (mamasan, I think. She stayed in the other bedroom last time after looking to make sure I was "ok") the apt number (to let her know I was legitimately a return customer and said I was on the way. She told me on the phone that "new girl" is here and is the girl in pics on the ad.

I arrived and met "May" who said she was the new girl who arrived last week, asked if I had been before, and I told her I had been, saw Lulu (who she didn't know) and told her she could confirm with the boss. Additional note, while May was attractive (larger chest than most at AMPs but still petite, she is NOT the girl in the photos, advertised as REAL PHOTOS) We went into the bedroom and I stripped naked. She told me to lay down and immediately started HJ after I gave her 60. I told her I wanted FS and she said "fine" and said "fuck and blowjob is 140" I told her I only paid 100 last time for LuLu and that I had even asked how much tip to bring when I got their return call after my 2nd call. Like last time, I brought 160 total. She started rubbing my cock and then said blowjob only. I told her I wanted full body mutual massage with HJ, BJ and FS with mutual touching, and she said ok, except for topless only with BJ. I said "huh?" and again said I got FS and full nude for 160 total and asked her to confirm with the boss that I was there and saw Lulu. She again said 140 + 60 for door fee or now only HJ. I then got up (which surprised her) got dressed, asked her for my 60 back (she gave it to me) and took my 100 back too. She was asking if I was going to get 40 more, and I told her I wasnt happy and was leaving. She seemed surprised, and as I was leaving and walking by the bosses room, I loudly but politely expressed my concern about being asked to pay 40 more than the previous girl asked for, especially when I asked if 100 tip was ok on the phone (and they didn't say no). I told her I was not happy and that she wasted my time. I also told her I would be letting others know of my dissatisfaction and would text back the boss too. She just said "ok" and told me to come back with 40 more and she would fuck me. 200 for a 20 min fuck is a bit steep.

As I left, I saw a grandmother type outside the building (4500), who was also there when I came in. She was eyeballing me as I was only in the apt for 5 min, and seemed to imply that a lot of guys come and go. She made a comment about her knowing what goes on "in there," and seemed to not be happy. I didn't acknowledge or engage her. With upsell tactics and nosy neighbors (its a legit apartment building) I don't think theyll be there long anyway. But for 200, its a guaranteed lay with an attractive and willing asian lady. Here are most recent two ads.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...essup/19118653

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rstar/19089407

Reports

XHippie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Been kind of slow on here during the Holidays, so time to vent a bit. Having been to many AMPs, I have heard a lot of guys when they come in. You would not believe how many guys start their haggling as soon as they come in. Whether it's over why there is an extra charge for the TS or why the half hour rate is not half the hour rate. Most seem to be haggling over the half hour rate. Their volume is also elevated. What signal do you think that sends to the girl. I'll tell you it's I'm cheap. They then get upset when the girl wants to know what the tip is, since he's allready told her he is cheap. They normally don't get more than a HE if that. They make easy hard. I know what's possible with some of these girls. They don't set the rates but do get a cut of them. They normally won't give anything extra if someone hassles them from the beginning. So if any of you read this Board (I really hope not) just pay the house fee without the haggleling, show a little respect to the girl, and your fortunes will improve. I'm not talking about haggeling over a 4 handed at an AMP where you are known. That's kind of acceptable if they know you will tip both girls well. But if you are there for the first time, don't start by haggeling over the House fee. Just my 2 cents.
    Can't take the New Years Eve crap on TV, so here I am. Just to add my 2 cents. The thing that applies to what JimJim is saying IMO is if guys would keep up with this board or take a little time and read back a little ways there is some really valuable info that lays out the rules that we establish, also rules that the store will establish. And when we or the store try to change the rules it effects us all. Like guys tipping too much or being cheap on everything, the girls wonder is this the way the American do business. Or girls that bait & switch or cut time, when one girl does this we go somewhere else the other girls pay the price for one girls action because we posted I got ripped off at xyz place. So there are rules for us and them. WE have to have this knowledge of rules from this board because this is where we hang out together just no cold beer to sip LOL. THE GIRLS believe me teach each other the rules when one comes into the store from somewhere else by the veterans that have been there because they know who comes in the store and what they want. So the point is if you are a newbie or have been around awhile just read what has been laid out on this board and it will eliminate a lot of guess work about where to go, how much to tip, what to kinda expect as far as service and total cost, how loud not to be in the store etc. If a few girls or a few guys are assholes it really makes it tough for everyone until they are identified and believe me these girls are street smart they may not speak English but they don't forget a tip or a face. My 2 cents. Happy New Year.

Reports

XHippie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Been kind of slow on here during the Holidays, so time to vent a bit. Having been to many AMPs, I have heard a lot of guys when they come in. You would not believe how many guys start their haggling as soon as they come in. Whether it's over why there is an extra charge for the TS or why the half hour rate is not half the hour rate. Most seem to be haggling over the half hour rate. Their volume is also elevated. What signal do you think that sends to the girl. I'll tell you it's I'm cheap. They then get upset when the girl wants to know what the tip is, since he's allready told her he is cheap. They normally don't get more than a HE if that. They make easy hard. I know what's possible with some of these girls. They don't set the rates but do get a cut of them. They normally won't give anything extra if someone hassles them from the beginning. So if any of you read this Board (I really hope not) just pay the house fee without the haggleling, show a little respect to the girl, and your fortunes will improve. I'm not talking about haggeling over a 4 handed at an AMP where you are known. That's kind of acceptable if they know you will tip both girls well. But if you are there for the first time, don't start by haggeling over the House fee. Just my 2 cents.
    Can't take the New Years Eve crap on TV, so here I am. Just to add my 2 cents. The thing that applies to what JimJim is saying IMO is if guys would keep up with this board or take a little time and read back a little ways there is some really valuable info that lays out the rules that we establish, also rules that the store will establish. And when we or the store try to change the rules it effects us all. Like guys tipping too much or being cheap on everything, the girls wonder is this the way the American do business. Or girls that bait & switch or cut time, when one girl does this we go somewhere else the other girls pay the price for one girls action because we posted I got ripped off at xyz place. So there are rules for us and them. WE have to have this knowledge of rules from this board because this is where we hang out together just no cold beer to sip LOL. THE GIRLS believe me teach each other the rules when one comes into the store from somewhere else by the veterans that have been there because they know who comes in the store and what they want. So the point is if you are a newbie or have been around awhile just read what has been laid out on this board and it will eliminate a lot of guess work about where to go, how much to tip, what to kinda expect as far as service and total cost, how loud not to be in the store etc. If a few girls or a few guys are assholes it really makes it tough for everyone until they are identified and believe me these girls are street smart they may not speak English but they don't forget a tip or a face. My 2 cents. Happy New Year.

Reports

Moon Raker
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkville  [View Original Post]
    You should check out the other boards. From what I know about the Maryland area, avoid DC itself. I believe there are many providers in Nova, VA though. And around greenbelt, MD.

You should check out the other boards around where you want to stop: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Parlor-Reports.

Based off of the reports, and my experience in the area, it can be really good. Lots of Korean honnies who are 7's through 9's. Based on some of the reports in that thread (despite my lack of recent experience there) I will still vouch for that area and specifically the greenbelt area is good right now.
    Thank you sir.

Reports

Jimjim77

I don't think some guys will ever get it.

Reports

Parkville
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRaker  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm looking for some info of places on the East Coast. Long story short I'm flying up to Boston and driving back to Raleigh. Anyone have recommendations on a city with a full menu along the route back to Raleigh. Always hear how the places up North are like Greensboro back in the day (missed that too) and people have glowing reviews. I'm sure I'll need to stop and stretch and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
    You should check out the other boards. From what I know about the Maryland area, avoid DC itself. I believe there are many providers in Nova, VA though. And around greenbelt, MD.

You should check out the other boards around where you want to stop: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Parlor-Reports.

Based off of the reports, and my experience in the area, it can be really good. Lots of Korean honnies who are 7's through 9's. Based on some of the reports in that thread (despite my lack of recent experience there) I will still vouch for that area and specifically the greenbelt area is good right now.

Reports

XHippie

Number10

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    Went there before and yes some extras are on the table. However this place is off my list. My most recent visit did not make me want to come back. First the linen smell like they are not washing them with anything other than water. Thinking maybe I can get passed the smell if the service is great so I proceed. I see a lady named coco, not the coco that has been know for doing great massages. It started with the weakest back rub I ever had, and I have had some weak ones. About 14 minutes into the massage she said turn over and puts a hand on jr. Then asks for tip. We come to an agreement for nude +BJ (mistake was tipping first). So now she goes to work trying to stay out of hands reach. I eventually get a her to come closer and it turns into top side only and dodge ball on the bottom half. She finally finishes up with a hand shake because she was tired and in a rush. At this time we are 28 minutes into my 1 hr massage. She said ok I'm finish I said no look at the clock 30 more minutes. So she then starts to rub my neck for 2 minutes then stops again, after that I was done. I could have made a big deal about it but why bother, just take my business else where. Note to self never tip first if not one of your trusted providers.
    Well I like a challenge so I decided to give this place a shot. I'll be honest I don't remember ever going here before. So, I ring the bell. Young looking girl opens the door grabs my hand and takes me to the room. Paid for one hour. She does about 35 minute massage flip. She spoke pretty good English. Oh the first question I ask was what's your name, she replied Amy. I was locked and loaded if she said Coco. So the flip she asked you need me to massage that (dick) or do you want something else. I said yea remove your clothes and let's fuck, no fuck, just HJ or BJ. We haggle a little settle for $80 nude BJ. She leaves the room with the cash and to get a cover I assumed (I always carry a cover just in case) she walks in the room with a piece of glad wrap I'm thinking WTF are we wrapping left overs. Nope this is the Chinese saving a penny. She wrapped up my boy and started sucking. Her head skills actually were good enough that I didn't mind being wrapped up like a salami. She finished cleaned me up, did I get a full hour? Hell I don't know I wasn't there for a massage anyway. Probably there 50 minutes. But I was ready to deal with miss Coco's con game. Amy is kinda tall, very short hair looks to be in her 20's. No problem with her. Glad Wrap was a first for me LOL.

Reports

XHippie

Vip

Quote Originally Posted by Brneyehound  [View Original Post]
    Saw a sign on the door today that I haven't seen before. Wasn't able to stop and read it due to my significant other being in the vehicle. Does anyone know what it says on the door?
    Closed from 12/24. Thru 1/5 (I think opeing 1/5).

Happy (ending) New Year Everybody!

Reports

Kurt308

Vip

Usually they are closed during Christmas through New Years. They should be back open after holidays.

Reports

Carolina Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Brneyehound  [View Original Post]
    Saw a sign on the door today that I haven't seen before. Wasn't able to stop and read it due to my significant other being in the vehicle. Does anyone know what it says on the door?
    I haven't seen it because I haven't been recently, but they've been known to close for a short time around the holidays in past years. Maybe that's it?

Reports

Brneyehound

Vip

Reports

Moon Raker

Recommendations on the East Coast

Reports

Ral613

Agree with Jobo!

Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    And THAT would be the true result of those trying to drive tip prices down. It's not a closed system, guys; tip generously.
    The goal can't be to simply drive down tip prices across the board, but instead should be to show clear differentiation between the tips for good service vs bad.

If the service isn't good then by all means, don't tip well; If it is good or show's potential, then tip generously!! I'm not sure I'm totally sold on the power of the collective voice of this board, but just in case, let's send the message both ways.

Posting Limitations