Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Skillet

Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    What is TS?
    The Abbreviations at the top is broken but this link will help you out a lot.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

Reports

stepstool

Joy Spa

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Joy but just drove on by as the location isn't very discrete. Does anyone else experience there? Read good comments Tina there so wanted to know if worth the effort. Thanks.
    I understand your concerns, and did not consider Joy until the positive reviews recently. Not because of the location, but due to a low degree of happiness at the establishments closer to town. However, I was fortunate enough to draw Tina and found a lady that is quite serious when it comes to the quality of her massage and all smiles when it comes to fun. I really can't add anything to what has already been reported, and I look forward to returning.

Reports

XHippie

Apex Massage Duraleigh Rd (follow up)

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in a good spell. But I'm going to be working real close by Mon. & Tuesday. Thought I'd give it a try or two. Reading the reviews on another network I'm familiar with the one mentioned but not the other two I met. I popped in the other day to say Hello, (really to check out who would be my potential provider) got all 3 names. So if anyone can PM with their latest experience there and with who, I shall know who or who not to ask for. I just don't see a lot of reports on Duraleigh Rd. To know who to look for.

Thanks!!
    We'll I went Monday morning drew "L" the shorter one. Went again today after lunch drew (C) taller one.

Both gave very good massage, no roaming allowed, minimal teasing. And the ol I don't do that DIY which is not my thing to do if I'm paying to be there. I left with a great massage.

I never label a place as a legit place because I have been to so call legit places and got HE.

I'm not a regular here so YMMV.

As I stated in my previous post if anyone has any info on these 2 to share shoot me a PM. This would be the encouragement I would need to return. It's a nice place though nice private rooms.

Reports

SmithDog

More Joy Info

I stopped by Joy but just drove on by as the location isn't very discrete. Does anyone else experience there? Read good comments Tina there so wanted to know if worth the effort. Thanks.

Reports

NC Wanderer
    In this case TS is table shower, but you were smart to as because ts does have other meanings.

NC.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    It seems like several of the girls from Studio have recently defected to Holiday or is it the same owner? Or is there something else going on?

Reports

NeedsSome

Holiday & Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Sound like it might be her, one other thing is she was always chewing gum.

Thanks for the reply.
    It seems like several of the girls from Studio have recently defected to Holiday or is it the same owner? Or is there something else going on?

Reports

SmithDog

Newbie Question

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMan  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Joy Spa a couple days ago after a long be-ball game. Got Tine. A bit chubby, but her performance made up for it. Standard TS. The massage was incredible. She hit all the right spots and was very thorough. I was completely relaxed after the massage. After that, a little bit of teasing an then an excellent HE that left me drained. I'm usually the monger looking for more than a HE but her skills really left me satisfied. Will repeat pho sho.
    What is TS?

Reports

Mango Man

Joy Spa

Dropped by Joy Spa a couple days ago after a long be-ball game. Got Tine. A bit chubby, but her performance made up for it. Standard TS. The massage was incredible. She hit all the right spots and was very thorough. I was completely relaxed after the massage. After that, a little bit of teasing an then an excellent HE that left me drained. I'm usually the monger looking for more than a HE but her skills really left me satisfied. Will repeat pho sho.

Quote Originally Posted by livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    First Visit to Leesville Rd today.

I arrived around 9:55 am and they were already open.

(Signs Ads say 10 am, I may try earlier next time).

I drew Tina, who is older as others described and generally plain / average looks.

There were two things that stood out about her, she has a slightly larger chest than most Asians. (That or the Bra was doing wonders).

I asked for a Hard massage and it was perhaps a little too hard for my liking but still a very good massage.

Got everything from the scalp down to the toes.

However, there was very little initial teasing.

On the Flip, the HE was very well done w / o any type of rush. (Probably the best simple HE in a while).

She was open to my roaming hands, but at least on the initial visit with her there were not too many signs I read about more being available.

I may try to schedule an appt with her again.

One Side Note: The Ads don't give a rate so I presumed the rate was $60 hr and I gave $60.

She asked if it was for the Hr and I said yes and that was that.

Then I noted an older post where someone said it was $70 for the hr.

Hope I did not short anyone and I left a $40 tip.

Not a Stunner, but then again It is easier for my mind to actually pretend she likes me when she is not super young and super hot.

Reports

John252
    Durable Lee massage was the first place where almost right away I knew what the deal was.

This despite the STATE of uncle LEO parked nearby outside.

Overweight zealous friendly happy help.

If I went to Lee again and left unhappy I would be surprised and not leave a tip.

Reports

Dsrtp1

Atsu

Quote Originally Posted by BeenAroundX  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is rating Holiday Spa as a winner- now I know why.

I stopped in this morning right after they opened and had a great massage by a pretty good looking younger girl.

The room and cleanliness was fine. I think the masseuse had a cold, but she still did a terrific job both before and after the flip.

She kept asking if the "power" was good! She was sweet as could be, but really flirtatious too. Was up on the table a lot.

Attitude was really good, technique was different than many others, also very good. Good playing during the ending- she knew what she was up to.

I always like to see how far they will tease before finally asking if you want the ending to be happy.

Overall had a great visit and will add this one to my list of regular stops.

7 plus .5 for the tip. Would have given a better tip but didn't have it on me.

BAX.
    Going to try Holiday next time but I must report about my visit to #2 Atsu Cary today. I've been there before and have seen "Apple" (I think) but this time I asked for a "hard" massage. I was asked to go into a room with Lucy. Boys, let me tell you. If you're healthy, with no back injuries, and don't mind having someone walk on your back. Lucy is a must. The HE was fine but I'm strictly writing this report because of the actual massage. I left with a new skip in my step. I could feel the blood flowing through my hamstrings, calves, feet. Very highly recommend Lucy for the massage! Sweet girl too let me suck on her big dark nips, joking around a lot. Good time. Be safe.

Reports

Pubb69

Re Cici

Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Unsure; never saw her at Duraleigh, sorry. Skinny girl, young, cute in a shy way. Had long straight hair, cut short now.

Speaking of which, I have met all three girls currently at Holiday, and all are excellent. Not-the-word-You-but-the-letter-but-the-board-changes-the-letter-to-the-word-Relax is also good, and Eden, Salon, and Atsu are all still good bets with rotating talent pools, but Holiday wins overall.
    Sound like it might be her, one other thing is she was always chewing gum.

Thanks for the reply.

Reports

BeenAroundX

Holiday

Everyone is rating Holiday Spa as a winner- now I know why.

I stopped in this morning right after they opened and had a great massage by a pretty good looking younger girl.

The room and cleanliness was fine. I think the masseuse had a cold, but she still did a terrific job both before and after the flip.

She kept asking if the "power" was good! She was sweet as could be, but really flirtatious too. Was up on the table a lot.

Attitude was really good, technique was different than many others, also very good. Good playing during the ending- she knew what she was up to.

I always like to see how far they will tease before finally asking if you want the ending to be happy.

Overall had a great visit and will add this one to my list of regular stops.

7 plus .5 for the tip. Would have given a better tip but didn't have it on me.

BAX.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Any chance this is the same Cici that worked at Duraleigh last year?
    Unsure; never saw her at Duraleigh, sorry. Skinny girl, young, cute in a shy way. Had long straight hair, cut short now.

Speaking of which, I have met all three girls currently at Holiday, and all are excellent. Not-the-word-You-but-the-letter-but-the-board-changes-the-letter-to-the-word-Relax is also good, and Eden, Salon, and Atsu are all still good bets with rotating talent pools, but Holiday wins overall.

Reports

Pubb69

Cici

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    But I happen to know that you Asianflu have a lot more time on the table than I do and have been a contributor a lot longer than me. You gave me a lot of help when I was getting started on here. Thank You!

Originally Posted by Asianflu View Original Post.

Cici is at 28 Holiday Spa in Morrisville as well.

Posted by jobobtheclown.

You're damn close to beating JimJim as my favorite board member right now, AsianFlu. Thank you!

In other news, I went by the new Apex (#30 I believe) spa. The name of it is indeed "Touch of Asia", per the sign, but the banner underneath definitely says "SuperRelax". I did a you and went to Atsu. Cary, had a fun time with a sweet lady.
    Any chance this is the same Cici that worked at Duraleigh last year?

Reports

KrClimber

massage

Can't find any info on this one.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...94-25/15717154

I'm thinking dude.

Posting Limitations