Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jason2010
    LOL. She's out of state, NY. Only $30 too + tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    I will give her a try. What is her location.

Reports

Popye

Where does she work

Quote Originally Posted by Jason2010  [View Original Post]
    I've been too several of the AMPs here and also seen many traditional therapist, frequent back pain. I thought I'd share some techniques that I enjoyed but haven't seen often. Once, not here, I got a massage from a tight body Taiwanese girl, about 25, great conversationality, and she had like a skirt on and use her bare thighs to slide down my back, starting from a tight position to a lose position. This felt great and was erotic. I've never had seen any ladies at the AMPs here use that technique.

Another technique that only Thai's do, if you have a Thai girlfriend you might get is they stretch your thighs from a front position. I found this very therepeutic and stimulating as well. But, I've never seen anyone but the Thai's use this technique. Another of their technique also has them sitting behind you and stretching forward. This position has an intimate feeling.
    I will give her a try. What is her location.

Reports

BrownRod

Atsu

Gave ATSU in cary a try. From all the reviews I was expecting a more complete menu. I had an average massage with a very good explosion. It was a good visit but not enough to make it an ATF location. Maybe I got the wrong lady or maybe that's all that's offered.

Reports

XHippie

Lotus Massage Falls of The Neuse

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Located behind Red Lobster, sign on the door for months saying grand opening 6/1/14.

Well it's 6/1/14 Still nothing, not sure what's going on here. Sign says something about permit problems. This ain't the best looking shopping center in town, how hard could it be, besides These places are popping up in every back alley & strip malls in America even some houses in residential areas.

Doesn't matter, this was just a follow up to what was reported earlier.
    After reading my post I should have said, Falls of the Neuse or Wake Forest Rd / I'm not sure where one stops and the other begins but it is behind Red Lobster.

Reports

XHippie

Lotus Massage Falls of The Neuse

Located behind Red Lobster, sign on the door for months saying grand opening 6/1/14.

Well it's 6/1/14 Still nothing, not sure what's going on here. Sign says something about permit problems. This ain't the best looking shopping center in town, how hard could it be, besides These places are popping up in every back alley & strip malls in America even some houses in residential areas.

Doesn't matter, this was just a follow up to what was reported earlier.

Reports

Lpmrhahn

Eden

Visited Eden yesterday. Cuteish mid-30 age gal met met at the door. 70 for an hour, TS included. Decent massage, on the flip went right for it and put my hand on her butt. Did some roaming, pretty sure she had a pad on, which kinda ruined the mood for me, but still left happy. Probably won't return, prefer Atsu.

Reports

Jason2010

Techniques

I've been too several of the AMPs here and also seen many traditional therapist, frequent back pain. I thought I'd share some techniques that I enjoyed but haven't seen often. Once, not here, I got a massage from a tight body Taiwanese girl, about 25, great conversationality, and she had like a skirt on and use her bare thighs to slide down my back, starting from a tight position to a lose position. This felt great and was erotic. I've never had seen any ladies at the AMPs here use that technique.

Another technique that only Thai's do, if you have a Thai girlfriend you might get is they stretch your thighs from a front position. I found this very therepeutic and stimulating as well. But, I've never seen anyone but the Thai's use this technique. Another of their technique also has them sitting behind you and stretching forward. This position has an intimate feeling.

Reports

ThePolarVortex

Atsu cary

I tried atsu cary for the first time last week and was happy with it. Quiet place, nobody milling around outside...will return to see if I can get more then happy. Any tips in that regard would be appreciated.

Reports

GrayShades
    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean #9 3601 Capitol Blvd?

#3 is not open per sign on the door.

Just going by Jim Jim's list.
    Yes, I didn't realize it until I looked further down the list that the place they redirected me to was #9. Complete waste of time.

Reports

XHippie

Atsugi

Quote Originally Posted by Jason2010  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by ATSU in Cary first time. I got a rather older, not good looking woman. But, she gave me an excellent hard massage. This was right up for all-time best hard massages. However, I pay $70 upfront for massage and gave $20 tip. She was not happy with the tip. I will likely repeat but don't like being pressured so much on the tip. It was a great massage but I can get any therapist to give me a massage for $70 and many do a good job. I do not know if anything else was offered. Didn't want and didn't ask.

Looking for places that have younger girls, pretty girls (20's to early 30's) and give good hard massage with sensual. Also looking for places to get cheaper massage. Please message me if you know.
    The answer to your questions are on this forum just have to scroll through the pages.

What places offers free table showers and how much per hour is either here or just go to "bodyrub Raleigh" and scroll.

As far as finding a young pretty tight body girl, we all are looking for that. Regulars have a good idea who works where however they move around so much that is not a definite. You have to bite the bullet and spend the dough like the rest of us and find where the good looking ones are. You can read this forum and know what they offer as far as HE, it's your money when you walk in you can say who do you have available to give me a one hour massage. If you don't like what you see say thanks maybe later thank you and walk out.

$20 tip for just a massage is your right don't get offended if they act offended. I leave decent tips even when I get just a massage, but there are times when I just don't have the cash for that good tip and yes they get pissed, Won't be the first time and probably not the last.

But this forum has a lot of info on what places have decent looking girls and services.

It is a good idea though to be prepared to tip well because some of the lets say not so attractive girls will make your drive home have a wide grin on your face or the tip will definitely pay off the next time. These girls have great memories when it comes to cash.

Good luck!

Reports

Jason2010

Atsu again

Unfortunately, decided to try ATSU Cary hoping either to get another excellent hard massage or a beautiful lady. Unfortunately, this time I picked another unattractive, older woman who this time gave just an average to weak massage. She tried her best but she did not know how to back walk. She tried honestly but just didn't have the technique.

If anyone knows the name of the old, average looking lady she's somewhat plump who does the excellent backwalking then please PM. I will only return too see her because none of these ladies are really attractive to me and it is too expensive to take a gamble on the massage. Keep in mind, I'm not looking for HE per se but rather a solid massage or a beautiful girl who has eroticism and personality. As for Atsu, I've marked off the thought of the beautiful ladies but will return for the hard massage but only from the known quantity. Too expensive too gamble.

So, I am look for 3 things, places that give cheaper hard massages (good backwalking, hot stones, foot massage) , name of the plain, fat, older lady at ATSU who does the excellent back walking (unfortunately did not get her name was a dummy) - she does really hard massage, and any massage place that actually has good looking ladies. Would be extra bonus if they were Taiwanese or Thai.

Reports

SoloCup44

AMP Action

Hello fellas.

Long time hobbyist, new to this forum and new to the AMP arena. Going to be in town next week (Raleigh area) and looking to get off to a great start. My preference is decent massage and FS with thin and younger Asian lady. Will take any recommendation that come my way.

Thanks in advance and I look to providing feedback to everyone on future activities.

Reports

Jason2010

Atsu

I stopped by ATSU in Cary first time. I got a rather older, not good looking woman. But, she gave me an excellent hard massage. This was right up for all-time best hard massages. However, I pay $70 upfront for massage and gave $20 tip. She was not happy with the tip. I will likely repeat but don't like being pressured so much on the tip. It was a great massage but I can get any therapist to give me a massage for $70 and many do a good job. I do not know if anything else was offered. Didn't want and didn't ask.

Looking for places that have younger girls, pretty girls (20's to early 30's) and give good hard massage with sensual. Also looking for places to get cheaper massage. Please message me if you know.

Reports

Spaceball1

Red Rose

Decided to stop off at #22 for a little R & R. TS was thorough. Massage was good. On the flip, negotiated FS for an extra $ LFK, CBJ with attention paid to the boys, DATY, and mish. Even got permission to COB. A good time was had by all.

Reports

XHippie

super relax

Quote Originally Posted by GrayShades  [View Original Post]
    I figured I would stop by #3 super relax raleigh figuring I could replace bonnie with a higher number. Complete waste of money, absolutely nothing other than a decent massage. I even flashed (8) $20 after paying for the massage figuring it was a sure shot. Nothing!
    Did you mean #9 3601 Capitol Blvd?

#3 is not open per sign on the door.

Just going by Jim Jim's list.

Posting Limitations