Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 155 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NCman77
    What I don't understand is how a business like theirs operated for this long with the police substation in view of their front door before getting checked out. Sorry to see them go though.

Reports

SargePeppers

Uh oh!

http://www.wral.com/sexual-activity-...-spa/13592626/

WAKE FOREST, NC. Investigators say the suspicious activity at a Wake Forest spa was sexual activity.

Wake Forest police received information that sexual favors were being provided along with massage services at Bonnie Spa, located at 10421 Ligon Mill Rd.

An undercover detective patronized the spa, where a worker offered to perform a sex act, police said.

XXXXXXXXX, 56, was arrested and charged with prostitution and performing a massage without a proper license. She was held at the Wake County jail Thursday under a $2,000 bond.

XXXXXXXXX, 49, was also arrested and charged with performing a massage without a proper license. She was held at the Wake County jail under a $1,000 bond.

The business will not be able to operate as a massage parlor until it receives the proper licenses, police said.

Reports

Bb211

Bonnie Spa Arrest

A couple of ladies arrested. One for not being a liscensed therapist and the other same charge plus offering sex to an undercover cop. Just reported by Wral news.

Reports

Widower

1 & 1 Day Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    It's in the same location as 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa. They said no massage today and gave me a card and said call for an appointment. It looks like the 1 + 1 owners changed their mind about being high profile. Probably were going to lease some space and didn't realize what they were getting into till they saw the ad. I won't put on the list unless things change and somebody actually gets a massage.
    Decided to check out 1 & 1 so I stopped in no appointment and I must say its a nice place. The massage rooms are far enough away from the salon to not be any trouble. There pretty sound proof too. The table was one of the nicest tables I have ever laid on (and I have laid on a lot of tables). The massage was one of the best massages I have ever received. A whole lot of teasing was done but I decided to just lay there and see where it went because I was enjoying the massage so much. Before I had time to ask her to take care of me (she had to know I wanted it) the timer went off and we were done. I was surprised the time was up but I checked my watch and yes indeed an hour had passed. I didn't ask if they had a table shower or not. I believe with just a little bit of familiarity more could be had. The girl was about 30 yrs old. Nice looking. Good body. Only 60 for the massage.

You can tell the place is pretty new because it seems like a lot of family was around - (sitting on the computer, talking in the corner) - if you are shy you might not want to go in because everyone in the salon can see you when you enter and you have to pay at the salon register. Does it belong on the AMP list? That's JimJims call. I think they are trying to be a Spa / Salon but they are Asian, an they do massages. Again JimJims call.

I will return if nothing else for the massage (and to see if more is available of course).

Happy Hunting
    Widower.

Reports

John252
    Negotiating would kill it for me.

You luv your work I will luv you--in excess of what cheap SOBs publish.

If I here of negotiate, you better be top shelf.

I no see top shelf here..ever.

The 252 john no go where there be negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by # 30 Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282 because I wanted to try somewhere new and I hadn't heard any reports on it. Was greeted by a gal 30 ish. Real skinny maybe a 5 out of 10. Charged 70 for 1 hr plus 20 for table shower. Did a good job during table shower, washed the boys and little man really good. Good massage EXCEPT she left 7 times to go see who was at the door. Was really getting annoying. She tells me I am good luck bring lots of customers. When it came time for the ending she says boss don't let her touch, of course I told her I wouldn't tell. Then she starts negotiating. Which I hate. Ending was ok. I am not in a hurry to go back.

Happy Hunting
    Widower.

Reports

SmithDog

Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by # 30 Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282 because I wanted to try somewhere new and I hadn't heard any reports on it. Was greeted by a gal 30 ish. Real skinny maybe a 5 out of 10. Charged 70 for 1 hr plus 20 for table shower. Did a good job during table shower, washed the boys and little man really good. Good massage EXCEPT she left 7 times to go see who was at the door. Was really getting annoying. She tells me I am good luck bring lots of customers. When it came time for the ending she says boss don't let her touch, of course I told her I wouldn't tell. Then she starts negotiating. Which I hate. Ending was ok. I am not in a hurry to go back.

Happy Hunting
    Widower.
    It appears to me that AMPs are a hit or miss proposition. Are there any AMP that consistent, at least, guarantee an HE (HJ)? Please PM me with details so it won't be so public. Thanks.

Administrator
    Reports

Admin2

Got enough feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    But every time I check it, it works for me with IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a windows box. Could a couple of you guys that are having this issue PM me with the platform (device) and Browser you are using so I can try and duplicate it and figure out what's up?

Thanks,

A2
    The quick fix that usually works didn't, so I'm sending this to the Russians that write our code.

A2

Reports

Widower

Touch of Asia

Happy Hunting
    Widower.

Reports

SmithDog

Marcie?

Does anyone seen Marcie lately? She is formerly from Holly Springs, now has a little house tucked away in a quiet neighborhood near downtown Raleigh.

Administrator
    Reports

Admin2

I keep seeing that

Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    The Abbreviations at the top is broken but this link will help you out a lot.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations
    But every time I check it, it works for me with IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a windows box. Could a couple of you guys that are having this issue PM me with the platform (device) and Browser you are using so I can try and duplicate it and figure out what's up?

Thanks,

A2

Reports

Skillet

Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    What is TS?
    The Abbreviations at the top is broken but this link will help you out a lot.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

Reports

stepstool

Joy Spa

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Joy but just drove on by as the location isn't very discrete. Does anyone else experience there? Read good comments Tina there so wanted to know if worth the effort. Thanks.
    I understand your concerns, and did not consider Joy until the positive reviews recently. Not because of the location, but due to a low degree of happiness at the establishments closer to town. However, I was fortunate enough to draw Tina and found a lady that is quite serious when it comes to the quality of her massage and all smiles when it comes to fun. I really can't add anything to what has already been reported, and I look forward to returning.

Reports

XHippie

Apex Massage Duraleigh Rd (follow up)

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in a good spell. But I'm going to be working real close by Mon. & Tuesday. Thought I'd give it a try or two. Reading the reviews on another network I'm familiar with the one mentioned but not the other two I met. I popped in the other day to say Hello, (really to check out who would be my potential provider) got all 3 names. So if anyone can PM with their latest experience there and with who, I shall know who or who not to ask for. I just don't see a lot of reports on Duraleigh Rd. To know who to look for.

Thanks!!
    We'll I went Monday morning drew "L" the shorter one. Went again today after lunch drew (C) taller one.

Both gave very good massage, no roaming allowed, minimal teasing. And the ol I don't do that DIY which is not my thing to do if I'm paying to be there. I left with a great massage.

I never label a place as a legit place because I have been to so call legit places and got HE.

I'm not a regular here so YMMV.

As I stated in my previous post if anyone has any info on these 2 to share shoot me a PM. This would be the encouragement I would need to return. It's a nice place though nice private rooms.

Reports

SmithDog

More Joy Info

I stopped by Joy but just drove on by as the location isn't very discrete. Does anyone else experience there? Read good comments Tina there so wanted to know if worth the effort. Thanks.

Reports

NC Wanderer
    In this case TS is table shower, but you were smart to as because ts does have other meanings.

NC.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    It seems like several of the girls from Studio have recently defected to Holiday or is it the same owner? Or is there something else going on?

Posting Limitations