Arrangement Finders
Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
camplacecash

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 221 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Vi{

Quote Originally Posted by KenCole  [View Original Post]
    Unless I can find a local non-parlor provider I plan on making a trip up to VIP Thursday or Friday evening. I have previously been using another site for AMP reviews (and a good advertiser on this site) but I am quickly preferring the depth of knowledge here. The other reviews point to Hannah as a comfortable provider. Are there better ladies to ask for? Certain times?

Thank you all.
    I haven't been to VIP in a while, but I do remember Hannah from several years ago. She was very accommodating and fun, but I don't think she's been around for some time. Either she has returned (which would be great to know) or the reviews you are looking at are from some time ago. Either way, I'm sure you will have a great time and I look forward to your report.

The new Genny

Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Nothing more seemed to be available and she remembered me. She does massage with less clothes on but charges WAY more than the good old days. Works a real job so availability is infrequent.
    I've seen Genny 3 times since she resurfaced and I don't find her rates out of line at all. In fact if you tipped her before the rates haven't really changed at all. Not sure what you consider WAY more but her massage is really good. Just my 2 cents.

Ultimate relaxation

Quote Originally Posted by Watk5399  [View Original Post]
    www.ultimaterelaxationspa.com Sounds new, anyone tried this one?
    Might just TOFTT on this one. Nice website; well laid out, professionally done, estimated drive times from various location, etc. Bit of a drive for me, hour+, but it could be worth it for a 2 hr massage, unless the massage quality sucks. Probably in a week or so. I'll post a report.

Southern Pines

www.ultimaterelaxationspa.com Sounds new, anyone tried this one?

Yes no problem, send a PM

So far I have been surprized that most everyone agrees with the ratings. Sometimes my PM box gets full and I usally only update if a Senior or trusted regular lets me know. Most of the time its easy to see by their posts if a regular is OK.

I do monitor the Boards and try to hit as many places as possible. Also I am interested in getting places that were a "C" back to a "P" or better. This list is only as good as the info I get. Thanks to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    If JimJim receives sufficient PMs, he might judge the rating as too low and raise it from a "P-" to a "P" or "P+". That would be welcome news for all of us, even absent detailed reports (as much as we savor those).

Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I've been given a cert for a free massage. And know full well that most of these Massage Envy locations are 100% legit.

Just posting here on the off chance any of you have had success finding a therapist who provides a more sensual experience.

There are several outlets in the area. And many therapists at each outlet.

PM me if you want.
    Nice, just sent you a PM.

Additional comment

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    I would not mind sending a PM to a discreet monger such as JimJim letting him know that the "P-" is still accurate.
    If JimJim receives sufficient PMs, he might judge the rating as too low and raise it from a "P-" to a "P" or "P+". That would be welcome news for all of us, even absent detailed reports (as much as we savor those).

When to update ratings

This post is more of a question regarding the "P-" AMPs. In some of these places it is only one girl out of many that offer extras. With staff turnover, sometimes it drops to none out of many. At that point it would be a "see" rather than a "P- The question is, what criteria do we use to know when the list should be updated. One suggestion might be for members to send a PM to JimJim if they have success at a "P-" establishment. If enough time goes by without an update on an AMP (say, 3 or 4 months) then JimJim might drop it to a "see". I think the PM route might be more prudent. The management at some of the "P-" places actively discourage HE. If they find out that one of their staff has offered extras, that staff member suddenly "went back to NY". I know of at least one instance where that happened, not from a posting on this site but from a customer being less than discreet when calling ahead for an appointment (found out from one of the other girls).

Of course, my suggestion does not fly unless JimJim gives an explicit ok. Any other suggestions are welcome. I have had some luck with "P-" sites after spending multiple sessions building a relationship with a girl. Then one day she starts giving me some extras. I usually avoid posting reports since the experience is not what the average monger can expect to receive. I would not mind sending a PM to a discreet monger such as JimJim letting him know that the "P-" is still accurate.

Food for thought. Maybe this will generate some discussion. JimJim's list is great. Just trying to see whether we can be proactive in keeping it up-to-date.

Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I've been given a cert for a free massage. And know full well that most of these Massage Envy locations are 100% legit.

Just posting here on the off chance any of you have had success finding a therapist who provides a more sensual experience.

PM me if you want.
    I've used massage envy a few times in the past and there is no menu as far as I can tell just the massage. To be honest, the ladies at the AMP's do better massages than the ladies at envy. However you can get a nice conversation in English if that means anything to you. Maybe someone has had a different experience?

Massage Envy

PM me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Nothing more seemed to be available and she remembered me. She does massage with less clothes on but charges WAY more than the good old days. Works a real job so availability is infrequent.
    Thanks Member I appreciate it. I plan on seeing her soon.

Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider1963  [View Original Post]
    I always enjoyed seeing Genny. She was fun, her rates were great and her place was always clean. I plan on taking a road trip to see her soon. I was wondering if she was offering anything more on her menu?

Thanks.

Raider.

I always enjoyed seeing Genny. She was fun, her rates were great and her place was always clean. I plan on taking a road trip to see her soon. I was wondering if she was offering anything more on her menu?

Thanks.

Raider.

Genny's ad was up today

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...h-jen/19675278

Quote Originally Posted by TooBadd  [View Original Post]
    Thats Jen, AKA Genny from a couple years back. Started at a salon with great service then went to a residence, then left the area. So glad she's back and itching to try her again. I recall the recent review states she wears the thong now when she massages, but no clue if more is available. She is usually available on Saturdays.

# 18 vip

Unless I can find a local non-parlor provider I plan on making a trip up to VIP Thursday or Friday evening. I have previously been using another site for AMP reviews (and a good advertiser on this site) but I am quickly preferring the depth of knowledge here. The other reviews point to Hannah as a comfortable provider. Are there better ladies to ask for? Certain times?

Thank you all.

Posting Limitations