Arrangement Finders
Social Sex.com
Scroguard.com
Fetish Hookup
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 177 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

CaptianJack
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    Captain,

I have seen Lucy there 3-4 times and have always left happy. She does a great job on the massage.

What was the name of the girl you saw?
    I didn't catch her name. Re: tip. She got $ for the rather excellent massage (better than MassageEnvy) , $ for my good mood and $ for the show she put on.

Reports

Nattie

Massage Tips

I've noticed with increased frequency that tips for a massage and HJ are really getting out of control. I did a survey a while back and the average tip was $40 which seems in line with the service. Just so you have a point of reference, in Manhattan NY where the cost of living exceeds ours the house fee is $60 and FS is $120-$140 more. The girls are incredibly hot, young and want to please. I was just there a week ago so I am speaking from experience. With some of the tips I see being thrown around there's no reason for the service to get any better. When the women are frowning on $60 tips and asking for more then there's a problem. I seen guys bragging about giving $80. WTF?? Just my two cents worth.

Nattie.

Reports

NeedsSome
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptianJack  [View Original Post]
    I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.
    Captain,

I have seen Lucy there 3-4 times and have always left happy. She does a great job on the massage.

What was the name of the girl you saw?

Reports

GrayShades
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptianJack  [View Original Post]
    I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.
    That is an expensive he. A lot more pleasure can be had for a lot.

Less.

Reports

CaptianJack

ATSU Cary

Reports

Luv Massage

Lotus update

Was in the neighborhood so I stopped by hoping that they might be open. No such luck. Signage is up. There was paper covering the bottom 75% of the windows. There was a contractor's truck parked just in front of the door. The door was open and I could see the legs of some guy on a ladder just inside the door. Did not appear to be any carpeting.

So it definitely appears to be a continuing work in progress but won't be finished tomorrow. I'll try again in a couple of weeks and make another report unless someone else posts something in the meantime.

Reports

Timmy55
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo007  [View Original Post]
    RR must be getting popular and the girls know it. There last week, and had a good time with a new girl in her early 30's and well endowed. However after the TS, which was good, the massage was not the best. On the flip, she indicated more by hand job motion and.

Asked for $80 more on top of the usual 60 entrance fee. This is up from the $60 for extras a couple of weeks ago, not a good sign, someone is over tipping!

Grambo007.
    Same thing happened to me! I tried to tip 40, she shook her head and said 80, I was like umm yea if you offer FS then we can talk. I ended up tipping the 80, and I never went back.

Reports

Kurt308
    Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. One of the girls there didn't like the $40 I gave her after a a no nude, no roaming encouraged HJ only session the other day. I reminded her that her co-worker would do much more than that.
    I too have gotten haggled over the tip the last two times there. The service is also going down hill. I'm not returning till I hear of some new girls and give it another try.

Reports

EdGein
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo007  [View Original Post]
    RR must be getting popular and the girls know it. There last week, and had a good time with a new girl in her early 30's and well endowed. However after the TS, which was good, the massage was not the best. On the flip, she indicated more by hand job motion and.

Asked for $80 more on top of the usual 60 entrance fee. This is up from the $60 for extras a couple of weeks ago, not a good sign, someone is over tipping!

Grambo007.
    Yeah. One of the girls there didn't like the $40 I gave her after a a no nude, no roaming encouraged HJ only session the other day. I reminded her that her co-worker would do much more than that.

Reports

Grambo007

RR Revisited

Grambo007.

Reports

John252

Two reports

1. My little friend went to a favorite, had provider that was new to him. She failed to provide the same massage services he was used to, though still good. Self finish softly suggested. She acted proud of herself at the end, told him her name clearly as if he should repeat with her. He thought repeated trips would get more. Absent the pain that others inflict, this plasmatics singer an avoid.

2. My friend sought relief from the flowery side of Raleigh. Easy to find after flying by the French Connection. He got buzzed. Worst cAMP massage ever, not worth it, too light, too nothing. Spatula action brought ought clear explanation, faint fish market smell so not much food was purchased.

Reports

Watk5399

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeev  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, you saved me, had her on my radar.

Reports

RiceMan

Ocean Spa Care

Hey fellas, I went to Ocean care spa Saturday morning. As far as I can tell this is a just a honest establishment. The lady that greeted me was in her late 40's to mid 50's. SHewas an 8/10 for her age. Not my type though. The establishment is beach themed and the room reminded me of the dentist. No dim lights or rose lighting kind of gave me a hint. Massage was at the very least a 9/10. Different techniques. Was looking for sensual touches to make a move but no move was made. On the flip she covered me avoided seeing little man. Definitely had goosebumps about 4 times. She gave an awesome facial massage. No he.

Damage.

6 for 1 hr massage.

2 for tip.

Total. 8 for one of the best massages I have received. Neck and neck to VIP. Might repeat if I just want to get a good rub. Otherwise back to RR or might try Lotus when open. Pm for more details on the visit. YMMV.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

Reports

HardInThicke

Atsu Cary

Went and saw my normal girl there. She used to be great and really into getting the job done, including tit play. But the last couple times she has become very mechanical and not into getting touched. Will probably not go there anymore.

Reports

WalSTreet

Recon

Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback? I ma take a run.
    I did a little recon. The sister does not take new business or do solos. She only assists with 4 hand. What a shame.

Posting Limitations