www.kristenkindle.com
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn1972  [View Original Post]
    The note stressed me out and I only wanted to alert everyone to what is going on. The concern for me is that it is easy to smear someones name. Which may not be legal, but once it is out it can lead to issues with someones personal life.

This board has provided a lot of information and advice that I appreciate. This was odd enough that I wanted to share it with the group.

Thanks!
    That's a fair point especially since you're supposed to be able to find out information on people from their license plate alone. All that said, from her perspective there should be no difference between you going into and AMP and a Massage Envy. I think the latest AMPs close around 10 (which isn't that late) and I doubt the customers are loud or obnoxious nor would I imagine that having an AMP in the same plaza would scare off customers for her. Most have dark windows and very few have massage in bold letters.

Charlotte

On the Charlotte Massage forum there are posts about Papaya and Osaka Spas have apparently closed this week due to LE activity. Charlotte for years use to have several spas which featured younger girls with full menus but some have felt the heat from uncle in recent days.

Kdale

Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    70 is correct.

From my recollection Knightdale was about the same although I do not know the rates.
    Knightdale is 45 hh, 65 h, above the standard tip of. 4 which gets you ovc roaming the tip generally goes up in increments of. 2 for additional access or services, I. E. . 6 under the top, etc.

Answers

70 is correct.

TS works just fine and is included.

I have gotten full or even more than an hour.

You may be disappointed, the skills of the two I have seen were not as good as other AMP's but I still went back.

From my recollection Knightdale was about the same although I do not know the rates.

Quote Originally Posted by livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    #1 - The Rate is not in the ad. Is 70/ hr correct? I know that 60 or 70 tends to be the rate.

#2 - Is there now a working TS that is included? The one post was not clear and not sure about that post either.

#3 - Do you get your full hour?

#4 - What was the quality of your massage. If my masseuse cannot work my actual neck, shoulders, back, etc. Really well. Then I will be disappointed.

How does the actual massage compare to Knightdale? Do they give the full-time there?

Was there before the upgrades. Wondering what the fees are for the hh and hr? Also trying to figure out what "worked on it greatly" means. LOL. Pm is welcome. Thanks!
    Hh 45.

H 65 if I am not mistaken.

'worked on it greatly' LOL she knows how to stroke it really good LOL she was pretty good with her hands.

A Few Wake Forest Questions.

#1 - The Rate is not in the ad. Is 70/ hr correct? I know that 60 or 70 tends to be the rate.

#2 - Is there now a working TS that is included? The one post was not clear and not sure about that post either.

#3 - Do you get your full hour?

#4 - What was the quality of your massage. If my masseuse cannot work my actual neck, shoulders, back, etc. Really well. Then I will be disappointed.

How does the actual massage compare to Knightdale? Do they give the full-time there?

# 30 Appointments

Having an Appointment there is just like not having an appointment. Showing up and asking for any girl that you want works the same. If they are not busy you will/may get her.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    This place over books so if you show and she is already busy don't be surprised. If another customer arrives and requests her during your appointment she will leave and talk to the customer and if the customer insists on seeing her then she will ask you if you don't mind if another girl finishes the appointment. If you booked then it's first come first, served so hold your ground. Both of these have happened to me and others but other than that the girl has personality, is funny and the flip is standard but entertaining.

I have read some pretty good posts about one girl there. Thinking of trying to make an appointment with her. Any one have advise for this spot? As always PM is welcome. Thank you.
    This place over books so if you show and she is already busy don't be surprised. If another customer arrives and requests her during your appointment she will leave and talk to the customer and if the customer insists on seeing her then she will ask you if you don't mind if another girl finishes the appointment. If you booked then it's first come first, served so hold your ground. Both of these have happened to me and others but other than that the girl has personality, is funny and the flip is standard but entertaining.

#30 thinking of trying it out

I have read some pretty good posts about one girl there. Thinking of trying to make an appointment with her. Any one have advise for this spot? As always PM is welcome. Thank you.

For Your Consideration

I nor any other member can discourage anyone from posting what they want. However, we who contribute to this forum, especially the SM, need to police ourselves and consider the content of our posts. We know the climate here in the greater Raleigh area and struggles the AMP's face from uncle in certain communities. VIP Spa seems to be the only exception where a full menu is allowed but anywhere else the girl who offers more than the standard service can face difficulties from her co-workers, her boss or worse her uncle. IMO it's best to save names and some services to PM's. Thank-you for your consideration.

Inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox.
    Inbox is full.

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Is there a senior member that can pm me please?
    Check your inbox.

Sr member

Is there a senior member that can pm me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt314  [View Original Post]
    No worries, I had a little free time so I dug a little deeper on BP. It's this lady:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ceton/24596559
    Here's a review from the oThER site: I don't know how to say this but here goes. 1st she was late, (way late) no call no text. Then she stole from me!! Avoid!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt314  [View Original Post]
    No worries, I had a little free time so I dug a little deeper on BP. It's this lady:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ceton/24596559
    For the extra work, you're not expecting a BJ, are you? LOL But seriously, she looks cute enough. One of her ads says something about car play in Princeton.

Posting Limitations