Arrangement Finders
Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com
tempted.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 276 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

It is a fine line

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    We all like girls but that piece of ass has a name and is a real genuine person beyond the service they provide.
    We walk with these girls. And yes, I call them girls cause most of them are at least 10 years if not more younger than me.

My current ATF has been a true doll in that I have been lucky to slowly and patiently get her to the point where she trust me completely. Yes, BBBJCIM. Yes, FS. Yes any thing I wantreally. And no, I don't give her an huge tip. I have tried and she gives me most of it back. Says let me take the money from the assholes. Not from you.

Am I being played. Don't think so. There have been plenty of times where she is standing there and sees me open my wallet with a thousand dollars in it cash and she has never asked or even joked about it. She did put on my watch one day and asked me how much it was. When I told her she turned white and handed it back and said I shouldn't ever bring such a thing into a Spa.

Drawbacks. Can not and will not give her what she really needs. Which is a way out. Also, I am attached to her. She does things that are beyond cute. Hardest part. She left. She said she is coming back but who knows. What do I do in the meantime. Try to cultivate another. This is the third time I have developed a relationship beyond just a HE girl. Getting old. Sort of think I should just pay for FS from a provider on Backpage and stay away from the Spas. But I won't. Part of me finds the game too fun. Besides. She will be back soon. Right?

I remember awhile ago

Someone reported it was a private home and the place was a mess. Something also about the appearance of the gal was not great either? She has a few reviews on the other site and it seems to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptianJack  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-best/13334664

I seem to remember someone saying they did but I couldn't find the report?

Anyone visiting this one.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-best/13334664

I seem to remember someone saying they did but I couldn't find the report?

Crying

XHippie's story about the girl crying during the HE brought back a memory.

This happened when I lived in New Orleans, many years ago. Almost 30 years ago, in fact.

Back then, the massage parlors along Chef Menteur Hwy in New Orleans East were wide open. A happy ending from a nude girl was pretty much guaranteed, and you would get a HJ, BJ, or Russian, from a nude girl, without even having to ask or negotiate. Everything was available for the right tip.

One evening I stopped in to a place I had been to a few times. The hostess led me to a room and told me to get comfortable, and said my masseuse would be there in a few minutes. After about five minutes Mamasan returned, leading a young girl by the hand. (I asked, she said she was 18. I wasn't sure I believed her. Did I mention that this was 30 years ago? I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out. If I had to guess, I'd say she was about 16, but it's so hard to tell with Asian women!) Mamasan told me that the youngster was new, that I was her first customer. Mamasan said something in her language, and the girl looked down and blushed. Mamasan left and I got 30 minutes of a pretty good massage, complete with back-walking.

She whispered something in my ear that sounded like "turn over," so I did. She was already naked, and immediately started sucking my cock. The sight of this hot teenager, on her knees on the massage table between my legs, sucking my cock, was incredibly hot. It wasn't long at all before I thought "I should stop her and ask for the condom so I can sample that pussy," but it was so good I didn't want to stop. Moments later I was coming in her mouth. I heard her gag but she was a trooper and kept sucking, and didn't spill a drop. When I was finished she ran out of the room, looking sick.

Mamasan came back and helped me get dressed. (They do that in the good AMPs, you know.) She told me, "You better leave her a good tip. " I did. That was probably the last time that girl ever had a bare cock in her mouth!

I've been in a lot of AMPs in a lot of cities, and that's the only time I've ever had a BBBJ in one.

I offered her double her rate just to allow a self service finish. She said no, got pissed and yelled something about why would I want to watch you do that?

Not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Well. I guess that clears up the mystery with this girl. Actually she has a good attitude but does not want to get involved with other activities and just because her tits are awesome it does not mean any thing other than a legit massage, which by the way is very good.

Eh. Until things settle down in Cary I'll be just fine

The Apex AMP on the list with Mimi was plenty good to forget about the shit in Cary. She's hilarious and pretty cute for sure. She must of slapped my ass a dozen times and was really flirty.

She asked if she could hand off after another customer came in and I was like "fuck no. You are mine". I think they use her to draw people in which is understandable.

Thanks for all the good Intel gents. Keeps me safe and in play.

Quote Originally Posted by JBankSnc  [View Original Post]
    Just left about an hour ago. Granted her cleavage was about to pop out of her shirt and I commented on how nice it looked, was never crude or anything, but again guys they were about to pop out of her tank top. After I made the comment she said, "its time to go" so after about 25 minutes I gave her $40 and left. So your experience might be different, but if you go don't say ANYTHING or try anything. STRICTLY legit with a very poor attitude.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5098419147.html
    How do you respectfully, casually comment on how nice someone's tits look without sounding crude? It's like if you said something to the nurse at your next doctor appointment. "Your profession is hyper sexualized so it is ok to comment on your body. ".

I know you were just fishing, but I can understand her response. Doesn't mean she has a bad attitude.

It was mimi

Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrishnah  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with Mimi. Right after she started another customer walked in. She left to answer the door and she wound up taking him and giving me Julie. Not sure what the deal was and if it was random and she knew him or had.

An appointment. I wasn't too happy with it at first but it was my third time with Mimi and she comes across a bit of a prima donna when it comes to 2 pops.

Julie on the other hand is aces and has a great attitude. Mimi wound up doing me a favor.
    I'm sorry she left during your massage. That was probably me. I was so horned up I went to four AMPs to get a fix. But walked out of all of them before the end. I just couldn't look those girls in the face anymore. Went home and took care of business myself. Several hundred flushed down the drain last night along with my precious bodily fluids. Sad day. Maybe try one last time today. I heard vivi may be back at capitol and she is open to some playtime. Maybe she will let me cum on her feet.

Re

Quote Originally Posted by JBankSnc  [View Original Post]
    Just left about an hour ago. Granted her cleavage was about to pop out of her shirt and I commented on how nice it looked, was never crude or anything, but again guys they were about to pop out of her tank top. After I made the comment she said, "its time to go" so after about 25 minutes I gave her $40 and left. So your experience might be different, but if you go don't say ANYTHING or try anything. STRICTLY legit with a very poor attitude.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5098419147.html
    Well. I guess that clears up the mystery with this girl. Actually she has a good attitude but does not want to get involved with other activities and just because her tits are awesome it does not mean any thing other than a legit massage, which by the way is very good.

My Favorite Girl

I'm going to break my rule and post which is something I never wanted to do. Some of you know me from the PMs that I send. There has been some thought provoking posts lately about the Cary AMP scene and AMP girls in general so I'm going to weigh-in on the matter. I too am disappointed with the latest events; the spa I visit is closed and so I can't see my favorite girl. What all started from an initial wow this girl is exactly what I have been looking for developed into a friendship over time. It's funny because I'm like most of you and have a significant other but whatever the reason us guys like to relax, get aroused, and experience a little fun with no emotional strings tugging at the heart or monetary commitment beyond the tip given. It's not that easy or simple. We all like girls but that piece of ass has a name and is a real genuine person beyond the service they provide.

Story: Now my favorite girl has seen 10 clients on a busy day and doesn't have time to eat or take a break while other days it just might be 3 clients and she complains about how slow things are. This girl is popular and she makes about $75,000 a year but she works 12 hour days for 6 weeks straight before she gets a week off. This job is the only one she can get that makes money other then working in a factory with a family member in NY making minimal wage. This girl doesn't like her job because us guys always want our hands under the girls clothes during our HJ. She accommodates because of the money and luckily for her that she is sensual and doesn't mind some things. A lot of girls do break down after time because lets face it, girls are emotional, delicate creatures and most just want one man to love them and not have so many hands on them. Yes, they choose this work but often out of desperation because of no green card or English skills and they tolerate the massage work because they support their family and want a better future. My girl likes me because I'm real and I treat her as a person and she trusts me. Do I get special services, well no and sometimes I don't get a HJ because we talk and just relax with no massage but I still give her a tip for her time. Am I being duped? No because when something is genuine you just know. Now if she took off her clothes and said let's make love; I would but that is not going to happen. She has boyfriends in NY and she wants to marry one day so she waits even though she has feelings for me. I respect that because friendship with her is first.

Sometimes I wonder if I need to quit this hobby because in the beginning you are like a kid in a toy store and you want everything but you just don't realize the cost. When you get older you know from experience that toys do cost and you took them for granted because it wasn't your money. It's the same with these girls and us guys often take them for granted because we have fun until you get to know one and see things differently. Will I quit, well not yet, because I'm still having fun like a kid in a toy store but I do look at things differently and my approach has changed over the years where respect and asking is practiced instead of assuming that this ass is mine just because I paid for a hour appointment but I'm seriously considering quitting though. Currently I'm visiting an AMP outside Cary and Raleigh and it's relaxing and I'm leaving happy so some of you might want to expand your AMP experiences till things return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by RufoReal6371  [View Original Post]
    I went to the place in Apex because of the events in Cary and Morrisville. Drew Mimi who was very nice and cute but had to wait 20 minutes. After she took my money she informed me of the wait. Then half way through the massage she tagged out and Anna took over (I think she might be the mamasan). Good massage and then before the flip she unscrewed the light bulb so I couldn't see her. Massage was good, ending was as we would expect but the tag out was not cool. I suspect that the heat in neighboring areas is pumping up their business. The door rang and customers kept coming after their posted 10 pm Closing time.
    I had a similar experience with Mimi. Right after she started another customer walked in. She left to answer the door and she wound up taking him and giving me Julie. Not sure what the deal was and if it was random and she knew him or had.

An appointment. I wasn't too happy with it at first but it was my third time with Mimi and she comes across a bit of a prima donna when it comes to 2 pops.

Julie on the other hand is aces and has a great attitude. Mimi wound up doing me a favor.

Tried but scared

I wanted a. He so bad I stopped by a Cary AMP despite my better judgement tonight. I got in the door and this 30 something 3/10 scale took me back. I started to undress but just couldn't do it. Something wasn't right. I got scared and took off. I just sat in my car outside a while.

I was scared and sad for her. I just sat there thinking about her life. I saw her before and she was very sweet. Even though she was butt ugly I kind a liked her. But I can't take the chance. I'm. Not looking for love and don't need it. All I need is pussy. And with things going down in Cary I can't get none. Scared and sad. What a crappy night. Still feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Joe Looking's bullshit comment was toward my post but he was right, there is a lot of Bullshit going on in many areas of this business which we are seeing in some of these stores closing in Cary. Some of the experienced owners sell their stores to some of the inexperienced owners saying you can make xyz $$ every month knowing these ladies can get popped at any day and with no massage license, come on bull shit indeed. And many girls are recruited to a store saying you can make much cash and the store is way the hell in Clayton or Goldsboro or Cary where there's a store every 2 miles apart. But these ladies keep buying these stores, hey where do you think the ladies got the cash to buy the store old habits are hard to break owners with no license doing HJ. Easy dangerous cash. Now we are having a blast when the party's on I know I am but everyday for them is a gamble, but hey it's their choice. This is some of the action goin on in Cary now I think it seemed to start when these stores starting changing hands and LE took notice and landlords got nervous etc. I could be wrong but if it quacks like a duck. NCPantyhose2 (LOL I love some of these names) you are on the same page as most we understand the human side of this hobby. We go into these places to have fun and want to have a sexy and motivated provider other wise it's like a sober person in a room full of drunks. It's kinda like Tom Hanks said in that baseball movie, THERE'S NO CRYING IN MASSAGING! One thing I have learned from several girls is they do have a point at where they decide to stay with it and go for the easy cash, try to get a job in the mall massaging, hook an American sugar daddy or back to China. They know what their options are. Most can't find a job outside of the massage business because either their English is not good enough and / or their transportation and a place to sleep is provided by the massage business owner for a fee of course. So there is a way out for them they just have to choose when they are ready or can afford too leave. But like I said in my previous post, marry an American with some money in his bank, instant Green Card most problems are solved..

Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Well truth is these girls are human beings. They have souls. They want a better life for themselves and in many cases their children. They don't want to be stroking some strange guys cocks all day or worse yet forced into kissing, BBBJ or worse. But it is happening and right here in Raleigh. That's bad and it makes me feel worse as the days go by. This hobby isn't what it used to be. Well at least not to me. There must be abetter way to have a happy ending.
    Joe Looking's bullshit comment was toward my post but he was right, there is a lot of Bullshit going on in many areas of this business which we are seeing in some of these stores closing in Cary. Some of the experienced owners sell their stores to some of the inexperienced owners saying you can make xyz $$ every month knowing these ladies can get popped at any day and with no massage license, come on bull shit indeed. And many girls are recruited to a store saying you can make much cash and the store is way the hell in Clayton or Goldsboro or Cary where there's a store every 2 miles apart. But these ladies keep buying these stores, hey where do you think the ladies got the cash to buy the store old habits are hard to break owners with no license doing HJ. Easy dangerous cash. Now we are having a blast when the party's on I know I am but everyday for them is a gamble, but hey it's their choice. This is some of the action goin on in Cary now I think it seemed to start when these stores starting changing hands and LE took notice and landlords got nervous etc. I could be wrong but if it quacks like a duck. NCPantyhose2 (LOL I love some of these names) you are on the same page as most we understand the human side of this hobby. We go into these places to have fun and want to have a sexy and motivated provider other wise it's like a sober person in a room full of drunks. It's kinda like Tom Hanks said in that baseball movie, THERE'S NO CRYING IN MASSAGING! One thing I have learned from several girls is they do have a point at where they decide to stay with it and go for the easy cash, try to get a job in the mall massaging, hook an American sugar daddy or back to China. They know what their options are. Most can't find a job outside of the massage business because either their English is not good enough and / or their transportation and a place to sleep is provided by the massage business owner for a fee of course. So there is a way out for them they just have to choose when they are ready or can afford too leave. But like I said in my previous post, marry an American with some money in his bank, instant Green Card most problems are solved..

#30 on JJ's List

I went to the place in Apex because of the events in Cary and Morrisville. Drew Mimi who was very nice and cute but had to wait 20 minutes. After she took my money she informed me of the wait. Then half way through the massage she tagged out and Anna took over (I think she might be the mamasan). Good massage and then before the flip she unscrewed the light bulb so I couldn't see her. Massage was good, ending was as we would expect but the tag out was not cool. I suspect that the heat in neighboring areas is pumping up their business. The door rang and customers kept coming after their posted 10 pm Closing time.

Truth word

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    About three plus years ago when #3 was one of the few games in town and a HE was a challange, I had a girl there that was my regular. I always treated her very nice and I could tell she was appreciative of that. She was a real sweet girl and after a few visits I could tell she was starting to really like me. Who knows maybe she was in love or saw me as a way out of the business but we really got along well. I probably saw her 10 times. Well one day while she was giving me the HE she started to cry. I asked her what was wrong but being the dog that I am I let her finish the deed. Turns out she was being transferred to some Podunk location and she was afraid. Her English was not that great but I always spent time with her on her English.

What I have learned is that these girls run the gambit from money grubbing bitches to really nice girls. Most do what they do because they need to and are supporting more than themselfs. That was the only time one has actually cried, and told me why.

I guess I'm not too cold yet, because it did make me feel for the nice ones.
    Well truth is these girls are human beings. They have souls. They want a better life for themselves and in many cases their children. They don't want to be stroking some strange guys cocks all day or worse yet forced into kissing, BBBJ or worse. But it is happening and right here in Raleigh. That's bad and it makes me feel worse as the days go by. This hobby isn't what it used to be. Well at least not to me. There must be abetter way to have a happy ending.

Posting Limitations