instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 155 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NeedsSome

ATSU Cary

I stopped by Atsu in Cary yesterday for a little stress relief. I opted for the hour message. I received a great message and it was very relaxing. On the flip I was not disappointed. The only question I have about Atsu is the fish tank up front when you first walk in. That thing is almost solid green. You cannot even see if there are any fish in there because it is so filled with algae. I guess if that is my only issue they must being doing something right.

Reports

Kayleb15
    Stopped by cary atsu last week right before close, saw a nice asain girl in her mid thirties or fourties, left happy.

Reports

Dsrtp1

Westgate, Eden, atsu

Quote Originally Posted by BeenAroundX  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Westgate this afternoon to see if there were still good times there as I and others have seen over the last week or so.

I was happily surprised to see the same attendant that I had reported on was still there. Not sure why another member had said she packed up and moved to and. Why, but I asked her if she had been back home recently and she said she hadn't been anywhere since I saw her last.

Maybe another girl was not happy with her getting requested by name.

Anyway- great massage and finish.

Stay Safe.

BAX.
    I also stopped by Westgate last week and saw "Wendy". It was ok she put a lot of effort but I was still wanting more. Left Westgate and went straight to Eden in Cary and poor gal had to call mammason for backup to help finish. Nice ts after but favorite is still atsu in Cary.

Reports

Asianflu

Major Fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Aye, I stopped listening to the Major's posts when he said that he was giving massages to the girls and they liked it so much he didn't have to pay. I have no idea what his goal is; if he was LE or an advertiser padding his post count to seem legitimate, he could make less easily refuted claims and stay under the radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Skillet is one of the best posters on this thread. His reviews are always acuate and helpfull.

Major has Major problems. His reviews are so inaccurate at times that it doesn't pay to read them. Go back and check his prior posts and you be the judge.

If he wants to post fantasy he can but he should not knock posters that are contributing.
    There is little doubt that the Major enjoys writing fantasies. Think about it: He states he gets free massages because he gives the ladies "great massages". Impossible, remember that a great portion of the $70 massage fee goes to the House. So the gal says to the MGR "I'm giving this guy a free massage because he "massages me well".

Reports

Vicechairman

Anais

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    I went to see a "Goddess" Anais the other day and it was interesting. She has good massage skills but she is not that attractive. Put a me a buzzing butt egg in by ass and a nice HE. She only took off her top and no roaming other than her legs. She is rather $$ so I wouldn't say she was worth it. Has anyone else had any other experience with other "tantric" providers? These so-called "tantrics" appear to be rather $ IMHO. Thoughts?
    Similar experience with same gal. A lot of mumbo jumbo talk, little action and high donation. I suspect that "real" Tantra is a different experience but the practicioners here use the term for upping the fees and lowering the service. I will not repeat.

Reports

livinitinva

2nd Visit to Bonnie Spa

Bonnie Spa is the closest AMP to my house by Far so I gave it a 2nd Try Last Sunday Afternoon.

There were two ladies I saw and both were relatively young.

My Masseuse looked in her 20's, but since Asians look young she might have been early 30's.

(The other I saw in the Distance was probably a few years older but not much and she seemed to be in charge of the house at that time if I had to guess).

She wore a short sun dress, but unfortunately appeared to be wearing shorts underneath (not just panties..).

On my 1st visit, when I arrived at the very opening my Masseuse was wearing only a nighty with nothing under it.

The massage was an excellent therapeutic massage.

She asked if I wanted Med or Hard and I selected Hard.

To me it seemed just right and not so hard as to be painful, but strong enough that she was able to find and relieve tense neck shoulder muscles.

She was not shy around the buttocks or inner thigh, but I don't think the boys were accidentally touched once though she was nearby.

However, it was still somewhat sensual.

On the Flip, She took care of business with an above average HE w / o any discussion of a tip.

No indication of a chance to upsell for a better view or roaming during the HE.

On my first visit, I arranged for the loss of the negligee and some roaming for .6 but that was a couple days after opening.

At that time, I was hopeful that even greater upgrades were available but this visit did not give any indication that would be possible.

However, the ages were much better than other recent reports.

Has anyone ever been able to work our a Prostate Massage at any AMPs in Raleigh?

I had been able to arrange this in other areas where Menus were much larger.

Reports

BeenAroundX

red rose

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    After my #1, cary atsu, changed girls I decided to try RedRose again.

WOW. New girl, thirties, good looking, great body, great attitude, and great massage skills.

She was the most practical of masseuses I've tried. She didn't have the oriental style of the old atsu girls but everything she did felt good.

She does back well and the arms. She also focuses on your butt cause you sit on that all day.
    Her finish was just above average.
    The overall experience was a major positive and she put RR as my current #1.
    I agree about the change up at Atsu.

I stopped by there this afternoon after trying to find Chatham and making poor driving decisions. When I got there the same girl I had last time around, a solid 6/10 overall experience, greeted me at the desk. I asked if another girl was available, and she said not for an hour. I opted out, and hit Eden instead.

I drew a nice girl-.

7/10 looks.

9/10 massage- she was strong for her size, but frantic like it was a race...

5/10 after the flip.

I have to say Westgate is my ATF right now, with Eden real close due to consistency.

BAX.

Reports

SmithDog

Anais and Tantric

I went to see a "Goddess" Anais the other day and it was interesting. She has good massage skills but she is not that attractive. Put a me a buzzing butt egg in by ass and a nice HE. She only took off her top and no roaming other than her legs. She is rather $$ so I wouldn't say she was worth it. Has anyone else had any other experience with other "tantric" providers? These so-called "tantrics" appear to be rather $ IMHO. Thoughts?

Reports

Sizzle5

Rr

After my #1, cary atsu, changed girls I decided to try RedRose again.

WOW. New girl, thirties, good looking, great body, great attitude, and great massage skills.

She was the most practical of masseuses I've tried. She didn't have the oriental style of the old atsu girls but everything she did felt good.

She does back well and the arms. She also focuses on your butt cause you sit on that all day.

Her finish was just above average. The overall experience was a major positive and she put RR as my current #1.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Aye, I stopped listening to the Major's posts when he said that he was giving massages to the girls and they liked it so much he didn't have to pay. I have no idea what his goal is; if he was LE or an advertiser padding his post count to seem legitimate, he could make less easily refuted claims and stay under the radar.

Anyway, finally got around to trying you-Relax. It is indeed very similar to Eden or Studio Salon, but the positive attitude of my masseuse. And an absolutely astonishing massage; that girl has some muscle. Really stood out. I was there so late it was after the closing time on the door, yet she was giggling and joking throughout. Will definitely repeat.

One note: they have a table shower now. It's a pretty basic affair. Just a padded flat bench with some clear plastic on it. But it gets the job done.

And, offtopic, but there's a fantastic Japanese place around the corner: "Little Tokyo.".

Edit: apologies for the random punctuation problems. It was correct when I submitted it.

Reports

Jimjim77

My two cents

Skillet is one of the best posters on this thread. His reviews are always acuate and helpfull.

Major has Major problems. His reviews are so inaccurate at times that it doesn't pay to read them. Go back and check his prior posts and you be the judge.

If he wants to post fantasy he can but he should not knock posters that are contributing.

QUOTE=Ral613;2043542]Thanks for the helpful and objective info. There seems to be some Major flaws, or perhaps some type of personal agenda, in some of the other posts.[ / QUOTE].

Originally Posted by Skillet [ViewOriginalPost].

I did forget to add this to my report about Chatham for Friday. They finally added a door chime and figured out how to turn off some of the lights so its not freaking bright as day in there. Those light switches are so tricky.

Oh and my retort...

Cool story bro.

Reports

BeenAroundX

westgate update

Stopped in Westgate this afternoon to see if there were still good times there as I and others have seen over the last week or so.

I was happily surprised to see the same attendant that I had reported on was still there. Not sure why another member had said she packed up and moved to and. Why, but I asked her if she had been back home recently and she said she hadn't been anywhere since I saw her last.

Maybe another girl was not happy with her getting requested by name.

Anyway- great massage and finish.

Stay Safe.

BAX.

Reports

Vicechairman
    She is reviewed on TER: http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=222183, (just search for phone # on Goggle and it comes up. Ratings are 5.3 and 6.7 out of 10. Says offers BBBJ.

Reports

BeenAroundX

Super relax

I hit the Super Relax,#1 on JJ's list, last night. I have been there many times as it's closest AMP to where I stay at.

I always have had good times here, and they seem to keep getting better as I always ask for the same attendant. Nothing more than HJ, but the attention to detail and teasing is great.

Anyway- I've already gone through the details in previous posts, but wanted to mention that I was greeted at the desk by a 20 something that recently worked at Eden. She is really cute, and I enjoyed her services in Cary. I still asked for my normal girl, but may partake if she's there next time.

Stay Safe-.

Bax.

Reports

SmithDog

Anyone experience this provider?

Posting Limitations