Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
Camplacecash
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
camplacecash

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 221 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear she's back.

Seriously fella's if you want a great massage and one hell of a back walk go see her and take the plunge and do 90 minutes. Warning she can press pretty hard with those little feet especially on the arms and calve area's. This is a great massage so don't expect anything in the HE area. If a HE is what you are after take your cash to where this forum has indicated you can score. Me personally sometimes I just need a great massage. Now all this said I don't know anything about the other ladies there or what they offer. This is just my opinion what Vivi has to offer.
    You are right, I didn't leave "happy", but she is funny and makes you feel great so I left very pleased. I have left happy there from others, but Emily is more of a sure deal for the Capital AMPs.

Vivi's back

Quote Originally Posted by TooBadd  [View Original Post]
    For all you balk walker addicts, Vivi is back at Oriental on Capital and her feet are as good as ever!
    Glad to hear she's back.

Seriously fella's if you want a great massage and one hell of a back walk go see her and take the plunge and do 90 minutes. Warning she can press pretty hard with those little feet especially on the arms and calve area's. This is a great massage so don't expect anything in the HE area. If a HE is what you are after take your cash to where this forum has indicated you can score. Me personally sometimes I just need a great massage. Now all this said I don't know anything about the other ladies there or what they offer. This is just my opinion what Vivi has to offer.

Yucca

Quote Originally Posted by Pwasg  [View Original Post]
    Is "nde" supposed to be nude?
    Correct, only topless.

Yucca

Quote Originally Posted by CatTech  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. Drew JoJo older lady with shorts and no real figure. Complained about how tired she was the whole time and asking about tip. I just opted to not flip and told her keep rubbing. I gave her $15 tip for nothing and she was pissed about that. These women are getting way to cocky for a rub and tug. There massages are getting lazy. Its getting old. I get one or two a week from all around here and its getting where I'd rather have a legitimate massage than put up with older gals thinking they deserve big tips for a HJ. Half of them don't want you to touch them. HJS alone with nothing to see or touch is getting old. Ill just take the massage.
    When I was there, on the way out I spotted a younger taller girl sitting at the front desk. Anyone have any Intel on this one?

Name? Extras offered? Can PM me if not want to post. Thanks!

Yucca

Quote Originally Posted by Dude39  [View Original Post]
    Been to yucca, not sure what's her name, started with massage 35+ woman, while she was doing massage.

I was rubbing her thighs, no objection, HJ good one, nde for extra. 6, total dmge $. 2 , 1 hr message. 6 + . 6 for extra.

Only nde and let you touch and HJ. Will repeat. You have to tell will give tip and she asks for. 6 , massage is okey.

Good one, good luck guys.
    Is "nde" supposed to be nude?

Good one

Been to yucca, not sure what's her name, started with massage 35+ woman, while she was doing massage.

I was rubbing her thighs, no objection, HJ good one, nde for extra. 6, total dmge $. 2 , 1 hr message. 6 + . 6 for extra.

Only nde and let you touch and HJ. Will repeat. You have to tell will give tip and she asks for. 6 , massage is okey.

Good one, good luck guys.

Vivi is back

For all you balk walker addicts, Vivi is back at Oriental on Capital and her feet are as good as ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Genichi8  [View Original Post]
    Your clarification is on point. My mistake.

However, I don't see any reason why reasonable criticism is something to be so sensitive about. It's simply a lack of opinion. At the end of the day, this forum is just a place for us to provide as much information about the AMP market as possible, and the more information, discussion, and debate out there, the more complete of a picture we can get to each make informed decisions.

Also, I don't see why a difference of opinion requires more posts. I post reviews only when they offer some kind of additional information or insight into the market that we don't already know about. Repeating the same x, why, and z about a place and girl that everybody else has raved about doesn't add more credibility to the poster in my eyes.
    My bad. I got a little defensive with my response. Please accept my apology.

Super Relax on Alston in Durham

Stopped by the Super Relax (superrelaxraleigh.com) today. Didn't see a review anywhere, but it was close and convenient. The provider was older, probably early 40's, nothing special. The massage was not bad, she had strong hands and climbed up on the table to really work it. She did step out a couple of times to answer questions from the other girl that was there. Didn't have to ask for the HE, even being a first-timer there. Table shower room was a little cold. Probably won't go back.

Not a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Starliner63  [View Original Post]
    In the Colony shopping center next to Food lion. I was surprised also.
    Pehaps I wasn't very clear in an earlier review, but a HE has been available there. The talent just wasn't that special when it opened.

Recent Visits

Hey guys.

I have been an extremely long time lurker and just really getting into the game here. I live in Fay area but very very slim pickings down here. A couple decent indie private residence incall locations but that's about it.

My most common stop is number 12 in Garner. I've stopped there a hand full of times and have always left happy. Never a single disappointment. I do not know the names but there was one 40's provider with an amazing rack. OTC roaming and attention to ass and the boys on pre and post flip. She was stunning. The last visit there the girls wasn't as cute but she tried to please a little more. She went to work hard on the pole when I flipped and even nibbled and licked my nipples. Strange but I enjoyed. She was wearing a lower cut shirt and allowed some under the bra roaming. Again, I have never been disappointed there and probably visited 5-6 times in last 3 months.

My last visit was to number 6 I believe. Apex of Duraleigh. I was in town and looking for a stress relief. Well I just pulled up the list and started looking for places closest to me. Shit I should have driven further away. I saw it was rated as a P so I thought surely I could leave with a smile. She was older and had none of it to go near my boys. Place was nice, actual massage was nice, but I'm not going to somewhere like that for a massage, I want the ending.

One thing I'm curious about. I normally opt for the hour massage and TS, but I don't really care about the back rub. Do you guys do 30 minutes to focus on the flip and a TS or what's the normal method. And I'm also tempted by the location where you saw younger hot girls. Its been a while since I've seen a younger hot masseuse.

Surprised me too

In the Colony shopping center next to Food lion. I was surprised also.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    Starliner, are you sure it was #34? JimJim has it rated as see for difficult. Yours is the first report of success.

JimJim, I think the name of #34 is "Colony", not "Oriental".

Are you sure it was #34?

Quote Originally Posted by Starliner63  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to stay away for the AMPs lately, but had a wild hair last night. I decided to try #34 on the list, ... better than average finish.
    Starliner, are you sure it was #34? JimJim has it rated as see for difficult. Yours is the first report of success.

JimJim, I think the name of #34 is "Colony", not "Oriental".

Get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    The extra "+" is for the multiple shots, including prostate massage, without me having to ask for any of it, or even having to negotiate a tip upfront. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that. Also, the ratings system that JimJim came up with isn't set in stone. It's based off of what other users have experienced and shared in their reports. Honestly, I was just having some fun with the title of my report by rating it P++. Maybe you should try posting more reports instead of criticizing how others share their info. Just a thought.
    So you are right that the plus / minus system isn't set in stone. At the same time we all understand that Uncle and Mamasan are all reading here. So we don't want to ruin anything for any of the girls. To that end plus / minus is simply and indication of how easy it is to get a happy ending on the massage. Benefits outside of that aren't covered in the rating.

If we were in Tampa, San Fran, New York or such places, we'd have entirely different discussions. This is actually a very active forum for the region, I travel a lot for work and check out the other regions and not many are this active. There is a ton of useful information going on. You can get more info by being active in the community.

#12 on the List

#12 is never a disappointment. I first mustard up the courage to go in my first AMP back in April and I've been back any chance I get. I've been to #12 on the list multiple times and I always leave satisfied. But, this past Thursday was the best time I've had yet. I was the last and only one in there that night and I got a royal massage and HE. Before the flip I was on all fours getting edged by from the back and getting some ass play. When I flipped she let me feels the girls up while the finished the job and I finished hard and big. It was mind-blowing so to speak. I'm ready for a repeat of that night, just wish I could've gotten some FS that night!

Posting Limitations