Arrangement Finders
Social Sex.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Black Girls White Guys
Fetish Hookup
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 193 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Brneyehound
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighte1142  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.
    Not to be an ass but RTFF. All of the answers to your questions are there for you to find easily. Also there is a link to the common abbreviations used on these forums at the top of the page in the blue banner right under the log out button. Welcome to the hobby. Hope firefighters get overtime!

Reports

Luv Massage

Additional observations on Colony

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today for the first time to check them out. It is spacious inside, large rooms, wide hallways, can almost hear the echo of your own thoughts.
    Sorry, forgot to mention a bit more about the decor. Walls go all the way to the ceiling. Rooms have regular doors, not curtains or swing panels. It is definitely set up to allow for visual privacy. The ceilings are pretty high, possibly 10' or so. There are two small speakers mounted near the ceiling (at least in the room that I was in). When I was there no music was playing; place was as quiet as a church with just an occasional exchange in Chinese between a couple of the girls somewhere else in the store. I had the feeling that the whole place would probably hear me if I sneezed.

Reports

XHippie

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighte1142  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.
    Can't comment on Clayton because it's not discussed on this forum that I know of, you can click Forum choose a State then a city that is good for you. Go to Raleigh use JimJim's list to navigate the streets in this area. As far as finding the best spot around here and not waste your money, welcome to the club, the rest of us have the same problem. See these places never offer the same service or level of service from month to month because either the girls change, get burned out or for whatever reason. So you have to do what we do read, read, read, spend, spend, spend it's only hard earned money no problem!

You probably need to take an hour or two and go back and read from page 150 or further till now. This we give you a feel for which places got better, worse or stayed about the same or new places just opening. There's a pattern, these place change and we pay prices that are probably too high for the quality of service that we are getting, especially in the looks department.

My 2 cents hope it helps.

Reports

Luv Massage

Colony Massage

Stopped by today for the first time to check them out. It is spacious inside, large rooms, wide hallways, can almost hear the echo of your own thoughts. I was the only customer there, probably because they just opened recently. Being the first time, I did not ask for anything extra and nothing was offered. That is ok with me. Next time I will be a familiar face.

I did see a girl that I am pretty sure used to work over at Emily's. Very cute.

Reports

Firefighte1142

Reports

Watk5399

Change of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    If your luck is anything like mine, it probably was a provider's daughter.
    I was there about 4 weeks ago and masseur called her in for in-house training, this lasted about 10 min. Until another customer came in. She was hot as described, maybe someone will review her.

Reports

Luv Massage
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    ... I have to go back and check this one out. (I hope she wasn't one of the providers daughters visiting her mom. LOL).
    If your luck is anything like mine, it probably was a provider's daughter.

Reports

Widower

Touch of Asia

Stopped by Touch of Asia on Williams St in Apex. Drew a gal in her mid 30's. Maybe a 7 - nice sensual table shower, good massage and better than average HE. But my report is about what I received it is about the girl I saw on my way out. In her 20's. Taller than average (probably 5'8") - very nice looking. Looks like what we are always hoping to get. I have to go back and check this one out. (I hope she wasn't one of the providers daughters visiting her mom. LOL).

Happy Hunting.

Reports

Skillet

Not Fantasyland

Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe in fantasyland?
    I've talked with Pgrandis54 plenty and he's not making it up. I know where he's talking about as he told me. : the He should add in a few more details though and I'll leave it to him.

Reports

Grambo007

RR Lives

Tried RR again last Saturday. Somewhat hesitant with all the changing ladies. However, drew a 30-ish fit looking lady and had a great time. TS was excellent and a great indicator of what was to follow. Hard massage, my request, with back walking and straddling. On the flip, off came the flimsy dress and a hand motion for what do you want was a clear signal. Luckily, I had protection, she said was essential for FS. Had a great ride and oral fun to completion.

Grambo.

Reports

Luv Massage

Lotus?

Has anyone heard anything about Lotus Massage? I stopped by on my way to the gun range and there was still construction paper covering the windows. I did not see any signs indicating an opening date. Still waiting. Still hoping.

Reports

XHippie

Apex (correction)

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Short answer, in NY.

Nicole left Apex, Duraleigh Rd. A few months ago. I know when the girls disappear the standard excuse is they are on vacation or in NY. But one of the girls that worked their confirmed she actually is in NY. There were 4 girls there a few months ago for a pretty good stretch Nicole, Lisa, Cindy all left, heavy set Amy stayed (yippie) then Cici came back. I haven't been there since then I'm sure they have a new bunch. Out of the 4 Nicole I think was the only one giving out HE unless someone else has intel on the other 3.
    Latest intel was Nicole went to Va. Not NY.

Sorry for the misinformation, sucks getting old, had to dig out my provider spread sheet LOL.

And while I'm here, stopped by Eden today to see if anything special is happening. Average day went through the motions normal HE with decent tip. However anything extra like removing top etc. Heavy Negotiating, come on girl my tits are bigger than yours. I didn't take the bait. But it was nice time.

Reports

XHippie

Apex

Quote Originally Posted by LoganHarris  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is gone? Anyone know where?
    Short answer, in NY.

Nicole left Apex, Duraleigh Rd. A few months ago. I know when the girls disappear the standard excuse is they are on vacation or in NY. But one of the girls that worked their confirmed she actually is in NY. There were 4 girls there a few months ago for a pretty good stretch Nicole, Lisa, Cindy all left, heavy set Amy stayed (yippie) then Cici came back. I haven't been there since then I'm sure they have a new bunch. Out of the 4 Nicole I think was the only one giving out HE unless someone else has intel on the other 3.

Reports

Jan2050

LEO Action

I couldn't find the link so I can't share it but I heard on 106.1 talk news couple of days ago that LEO raided one of these Asian Massage centers in somewhere in RTP / Raleigh area and arrested couple of girls and closed down the establishment. Just FYI guys.

Reports

NcPantyHose2

Where was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy55  [View Original Post]
    Where was this?
    Maybe in fantasyland?

Posting Limitations