Red Light Pharma
Sugar News
Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 352 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

15 lake pine totally legit

Thought this place was a never he spot. Why would you need a back door. On that note they have $55.

Specials for. 60 min.

Can anyone rate the massage skills and looks on this place. Sometimes it would be nice to get out cheap for a great massage only. Wondering what they use the extra ten min for. Scalp or feet massage? What kind of tips do you guys leave here? I'd rather know going in what I'm getting than negotiate or fail at the end.

Back entrance

I don't know. I never tried to go around to the back. The ones I'm aware of that are close that have back entrances are, 5, 10,11, 16,30. Some more difficult than others.

Quote Originally Posted by on_a_run  [View Original Post]
    Does #15 have a back entrance? I have always wanted to try this place but parking and entering in front is too risky for me.

Youngsville AMP

Any recent news about youngsville planning on going after the ice melts.

#15 Entrance

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Yes 2 years ago. But there are so many better options if you are looking for more than a massage, so try if you think you have the skill set to pull it off. This is one of those very ligitimate places where lightning can strike. In any case you should get a great massage. Very clean and comfortable. I went recently and got a great massage. Nothing tried nothing offered. I went to get a clean great massage. It is listed as Hard.
    Does #15 have a back entrance? I have always wanted to try this place but parking and entering in front is too risky for me.

Best bet?

Gentlemen, have a request for suggestions. I'll be in Fayetteville this upcoming week but I may venture up to your neck of the woods. Looking at the list, it seems 25. Super Relax seems like my closest best chance. 12. Atsu is also right there, but doesn't seem like its reviewed as well. I'd like as much as possible, I understand YMMV, but I'd like it to be at least on the menu. Am I good with trying 25, or is there somewhere else kind of close worth trying? Thanks in advance.

Yes 2 years ago

Yes 2 years ago. But there are so many better options if you are looking for more than a massage, so try if you think you have the skill set to pull it off. This is one of those very ligitimate places where lightning can strike. In any case you should get a great massage. Very clean and comfortable. I went recently and got a great massage. Nothing tried nothing offered. I went to get a clean great massage. It is listed as Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    I can't answer for JJ but I would think its a possibility the service is different good or bad since you are asking the question "TWO YEARS" after JJ's original post.

Sunrise #15

Quote Originally Posted by Williamturner  [View Original Post]
    So, JJ, are you saying that you think there is more available than a strictly legit massage? (So far I've had no such luck.).
    I can't answer for JJ but I would think its a possibility the service is different good or bad since you are asking the question "TWO YEARS" after JJ's original post.

[Deleted by Admin]

Sunrise Body Care. Cary #15

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Very nice setup. Reception desk up front with good English speaking receptionist. Very private rooms. Mix of young and old masseuses. Very legitimate appearance. Almost like a small Massage Envy with a TS. I had an excellent massage. Experienced members should enjoy the total experience.

Still working on the 'List'. Trying to see if I can place the store numbers on a map but not that technical.
    So, JJ, are you saying that you think there is more available than a strictly legit massage? (So far I've had no such luck.).

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda69  [View Original Post]
    Was at Creedmore last week. Lisa and Anna left for New York. Got YuYu. Really joyful and pleasant. Kinda chunky but nice, First time I experienced an ass wash. She got a hot towel with soap and washed my ass. Never been so clean. Outside and inside. She actually stuck the wash cloth up inside me. Was quite pleasant. Anything you can imagine was available. Got nude massage, prostate, daty, CBJ, HJ and left with week knees. . 8 tip. FS available for more. Like I said, she was a little plump but one hell of a lot of fun.
    Man glad to see somebody got her to do more than HE. I knew YMMV with her, I just couldn't get her to do anything. I'm AA so I guess that had something to do with it.

Asain

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    According to JJ's list.

#41. Rose. Durham.

#45. Asian Massage Durham.
    Rose is definitely a downgrade, been multiple times to 45 and always happy.

Abby road cary

Went by last night. First time at this location. Drew yu yu I believe. Slender, long hair, messed up teeth.

Ok rub. Not deep or anything that would help. On flip asked if I wanted. And motioned. I said sure! She had on shorts an didn't nind leg rub during massage so I was hopeful to get under them.

She immediately said how much. I quoted my usual and she daid no no sixty. I laughed and said no thanks then. And she quickly changed her mind. Told me next time more.

Only allowed otc touch.

Wake Forest girls

Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    There was some talent there too. I wonder where they ended up?
    Who knows! I don't mean it in a derogatory term but most of these girls are like Gypsys (in the traveling sense of the word) they travel lite and often. From the time they set foot in L.A. or Flushing NY they start making as many contacts as possible. You will rarely see any girl without an IPhone and the contact list grows fast with owners names and other girls names in the business also FaceTime is a must with family back home. I've seen a few phones with contacts my god we are talking hundreds of contacts. These girls work in some shitty conditions sometimes but the up side is there is an endless supply of jobs available all over the country. But they have to be willing to travel and most like I said are packed and ready at a moments notice. Go to any bus station or airport and you are guranteed to see plenty of Asian women, truth to be known several are in this business. If a girl has these 2 things it's a very lucrative business to be in, "GOOD LOOKS & SPEAK ENGLISH WELL" If she has the looks a job is really easy to find, if she speaks English well a American man is no problem to find. If she's lacking one of these 2 or both she can still find work God knows there are hundreds and hundreds of these places BUT she will be at the mercy and I mean mercy of the owner the owners view bad looks or no english a weakness that some take advantage of, ugly or old and poor English puts a woman at a big disadvantage in this business this far away from home which some don't have shit back in China to go back to anyway. Just rambling my thoughts but you get my drift, the more you understand these women the more you can relate and they will treat you as you treat them with respect which can lead to a more relaxed and fun relationship / visit. These girls are street smart it's hard to bullshit a bullshitter. Understanding and respecting them has gotten me closer to a few, back to point so if you see your favorite girl leave its because they don't have any roots to hold them here.

I wonder where

Quote Originally Posted by livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    Drove by yesterday, but they appear to be closed.

No covering on windows and I could see all the way to the rear exit door.

No indication a business is inside.

Googled and the 500 suite appears to be for rent.
    There was some talent there too. I wonder where they ended up?

Wake Forest AMP Appears Closed

Drove by yesterday, but they appear to be closed.

No covering on windows and I could see all the way to the rear exit door.

No indication a business is inside.

Googled and the 500 suite appears to be for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]

Also-haven't seen many reports on the Wake Forest AMP-anything going on there or have they closed already.

Posting Limitations