Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Buttons on USASG
Meet MILFS Tonight
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 177 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MustYield

Convoy

Has anyone been to Convoy lately? If so is there any girls in their 20's or early 30's?

Reports

Luv Massage

Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    I believe Lotus Massage in Raleigh (behind Red Lobster on Wake Forest Rd) is open. I haven't been able to TOFTT yet, anybody else have any info there yet?
    I spoke to one of the girls that plans to be working there. Apparently it is still a work in progress, ie. Unforeseen delays. Might be another month or so before they open.

Reports

XHippie

Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    I believe Lotus Massage in Raleigh (behind Red Lobster on Wake Forest Rd) is open. I haven't been able to TOFTT yet, anybody else have any info there yet?
    I've been keeping an eye on this place. The sign on the door about their grand opening June 1st was taken down a few weeks ago. I rode by there this past Saturday and the widows were still covered with paper and no one in sight.

Reports

GeniePants

Lotus

Reports

Widower

ATSU. Garner

Stopped by ATSU in Garner this afternoon. Same gal who has been there for the last few months. Maybe 40 - 45 yrs old. Maybe a 5 in looks. The massage absolutely sucked. Got to roam under her top during the ending (which was ok) - Table shower after was complete. When all said and done I handed her my standard HE tip of 40 and she says "you pay 20 more because you touch too much" - I told her "NO. This all you get" She then tried to get 10 out of me. I shook my head no and walked out. Needless to say I won't be hurrying back there too soon

Happy Hunting.

Reports

Holdmetoo

Checking in. Finally

I've been a member of the forum for some time, but haven't been able to contribute much due to limited computer access. I've enjoyed all your reports and, based on them, have visited (from the list) 2, 11,13, 16,18, 22,29 and 30. My experiences at those places have mirrored yours, so I won't repeat. Thank you to all of you who posted. It saved me some time and money.

Having moved here from the Baltimore area, I've found the AMP scene to be somewhat different. Up there, I got used to.

1) Fully nude massage or, at least, skimpy clothing e. G. , a baby-doll nightie.

2) FS or, at least, BBBJ.

3) Full skin-to-skin contact.

Having gotten spoiled--I admit it--I am a little disappointed in the street clothes, HJ only and limited contact of the Triangle scene. However, it seems to be loosening up. RR (#22) and VIP (#18) are close to what I was used to, so I tend to just go there. Unfortunately, the services provided seem to vary with the provider. In the words of that musician and sage, Mick Jagger, you can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometime you get what you need.

I haven't seen a post for some time about #8 (Oriental) or #7 (Asian). Any recent experiences? I need to go over that way in a few days, and I thought I'd stop in, if it's worth it.

Reports

Lingham

You Relax

I visited you Relax in Cary this weekend. The provider was forty something, but in good shape and very friendly. This was one of the best massages I've ever had. Every muscle was relaxed. I had a stiff back going in and it was gone going out. I could tie my own shoes again! Standard flip, more massage after. I highly recommend.

Wouldn't it be the perfect experience if the massage part was done my an experienced provider and the flip done by a teenage trainee?

Cheers,

Lingham.

Reports

thyll2

Knightdale

Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    Knightdale: my little friend reports the following.

Different locale-seems to be an employment agency there, so interesting foot traffic.

Ample parking though if you ok with the above.

Unassisted shower.

One of the hardest darn massages if that is your thing.

My friend don't care what the auntie looks like if she know her thing.

But she was said to be average for these places.

No teasing.

Interruptions.

No questions.

Ending different than someone else reported so YMMV.

Conclusion: if you are needy, stick with sure thing.

Great massage, very clean, polite, enthusiastic in my friends non HE pleasure.
    My exact experience good massage. That us all.

Reports

John252
    Knightdale: my little friend reports the following.

Different locale-seems to be an employment agency there, so interesting foot traffic.

Ample parking though if you ok with the above.

Unassisted shower.

One of the hardest darn massages if that is your thing.

My friend don't care what the auntie looks like if she know her thing.

But she was said to be average for these places.

No teasing.

Interruptions.

No questions.

Ending different than someone else reported so YMMV.

Conclusion: if you are needy, stick with sure thing.

Great massage, very clean, polite, enthusiastic in my friends non HE pleasure.

Reports

Bonneville

SR in Durham

Stopped in on a whim and got a heavy set girl, good TS, Terrible massage, BBBJ for 2 Jacksons though, so no real complaints.

Reports

XHippie
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticed how we use "legit" to mean opposite things on these boards? We really need to pick one.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read the Westgate post, I thought, have I been using legit wrong?

My take on legit is when service received is associated with the description in the business title and / or the service they "advertise".

Example:

XYZ Massage Spa - 60 minute massage $70 is legit, if all you get is a massage and nothing else.

Vs.

XWZ Happy Ending Spa - 3 minute HJ $40 / FS $100 is legit, if you get a HE every time.

I know this post is stupid but if I didn't explain it this would drive me nuts.

2 or 3 spas should change their names to HE spa or Jack Shack.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    Westgate is a legit place with very good massage and no issues getting HE.

I think they are a little slow so right now you'll probably get a lot of bang for your buck as long as you let them know you tip well.
    Anyone else noticed how we use "legit" to mean opposite things on these boards? We really need to pick one.

Reports

Sizzle5

Westgate. RDU

Westgate is a legit place with very good massage and no issues getting HE.

I think they are a little slow so right now you'll probably get a lot of bang for your buck as long as you let them know you tip well.

Reports

Watk5399

S R Garner

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to SuperRelax in Garner since January when my regular left so I thought I'd give them a chance. The provider was in her early 30's. A 5 or 6 in looks. Took her 10 minutes to get the temp right for the table shower. Massage was mediocre. English was horrible so we didn't talk much. When she said "all done" I said "what about" and pointed to my soldier. She put her finger to her lips to shush me (not that I said any thing that could be taken wrong) and she says ok. You know when they really hate doing it when they only use their thumb & forefinger. I tried to get her to use her entire hand but she just wasn't into it. Guess I'll wait another 5 or 6 months before I go back.

Happy Hunting
    Thanks for update I had them on my radar.

Reports

Widower

SuperRelax. Garner

Hadn't been to SuperRelax in Garner since January when my regular left so I thought I'd give them a chance. The provider was in her early 30's. A 5 or 6 in looks. Took her 10 minutes to get the temp right for the table shower. Massage was mediocre. English was horrible so we didn't talk much. When she said "all done" I said "what about" and pointed to my soldier. She put her finger to her lips to shush me (not that I said any thing that could be taken wrong) and she says ok. You know when they really hate doing it when they only use their thumb & forefinger. I tried to get her to use her entire hand but she just wasn't into it. Guess I'll wait another 5 or 6 months before I go back.

Happy Hunting

Posting Limitations