instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 164 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BrownRod

absolute

Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

A couple of questions on absolute. I know she has been reviewed here on numerous occasions.

What I would like to know if someone has seen her recently is what mode of dress does she have and does she allow no draping.

I have a couple of more questions if you could PM me please.

Thanks.
    Her dress is fully cloth, not very sex at all. You can be un draped if you like.

Reports

Stevet35

Absolute therapy

Hey guys.

A couple of questions on absolute. I know she has been reviewed here on numerous occasions.

What I would like to know if someone has seen her recently is what mode of dress does she have and does she allow no draping.

I have a couple of more questions if you could PM me please.

Thanks.

Reports

SmithDog

Thanks for Updatw on Atsu

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    The other day I called Joy spa to check if my favorite (have been told she recently relocated to Joy from another Spa) was working and was told that she was. I said I would be there in 30 minutes. When I arrived I asked for my provider and was then told "she not her, I message you". I should have left but I did not. The massage was average the flip very mechanical. I was disappointed based on all the great reviews on this site for Joy Spa.

I was at Atsu in Cary about 3 weeks ago and received great service from start to finish. In all my visit to Atsu I have yet to be disapointed.
    Seems like ATSU is consistently on top of everyone's AMP list. I'll have to venture out to Cary and give them a try. Thanks.

Reports

Dsrtp1

Atsu

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get an appt at Joy but just couldn't get my schedule synced with a specific provider. But the folks at Joy are very good at communicating with me via email so as soon as I get an appt I'll provide review. Has anyone been to ATSU in Cary lately?
    Yes, and have always left happy. Very clean, new ts, highly recommend.

Reports

Thresh

Cary ATSU

I've been trying to get an appt at Joy but just couldn't get my schedule synced with a specific provider. But the folks at Joy are very good at communicating with me via email so as soon as I get an appt I'll provide review. Has anyone been to ATSU in Cary lately?
    Hi SmithDog,

I frequent Cary ATSU about once a week, feel free to PM me if you want details on the staff.

Cheers!

Reports

NeedsSome

Joy Spa & Atsu

The other day I called Joy spa to check if my favorite (have been told she recently relocated to Joy from another Spa) was working and was told that she was. I said I would be there in 30 minutes. When I arrived I asked for my provider and was then told "she not her, I message you". I should have left but I did not. The massage was average the flip very mechanical. I was disappointed based on all the great reviews on this site for Joy Spa.

I was at Atsu in Cary about 3 weeks ago and received great service from start to finish. In all my visit to Atsu I have yet to be disapointed.

Reports

SmithDog

Joy Spa/ATSU

Reports

Dsrtp1

Cynthia

Thanks for the update. Cynthia has always been my favorite. She is a sweetheart, and yes, she's older but still gives her best. And yes, I still find her very sexy and guarantee HE!
    I don't like to bash any providers and I know YMMV but my experience with Cynthia was let's just say not so great. High on something, sipping on a drink the whole time, I couldn't wait to leave.

Reports

SmithDog

Cynthia

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    She stopped advertising on BP and only posts to CL now. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4442603514.html.
    Thanks for the update. Cynthia has always been my favorite. She is a sweetheart, and yes, she's older but still gives her best. And yes, I still find her very sexy and guarantee HE!

Reports

Spaceball1
    Has anyone seen Cynthia (Touch of Class) lately? Haven't seen her advert on Backpage for a while and wondering idf she is till in the business.
    She stopped advertising on BP and only posts to CL now. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4442603514.html.

Reports

SmithDog

Speaking of Marcie

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    I knew Marcie all too well back when she lived in Holly Springs and had a lot of drama in her life going on. So I cannot say for now how she is. My relationship with her at the time was full service and a GFE. She wanted sex, so did I, so we had it. I really liked her as a person and not just a "provider" but she had some serious issues she was dealing with. And I felt I was getting too close and involved with some of that, so I parted ways.

From what I gathered, she was more of a straight forward, all business, but sensual provider with MOST of her clients. With a select few of us, there was much more, as explained above. For those that did not yield those results, I believe that got a basic, but very good massage, followed by a basic HE finish.

I have no idea what she is providing now, but in my opinion she is probably worth your time to take make a visit. In some of her recent photos, she seems to have gained some significant weight. Back when I was seeing her, she was pretty freaking hot, rockin body and face.
    She has a new ad on Backpage. It's Belem awhile since she advertised. Must be needing new clients.

Reports

SmithDog

Anyone Seen Cynthia lately?

Has anyone seen Cynthia (Touch of Class) lately? Haven't seen her advert on Backpage for a while and wondering idf she is till in the business.

Reports

DirtyDeeds38
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist  [View Original Post]
    I just looked her up after I saw your post:

http://www.restandrecharge.net/

Has any one seen her? Her rates are a little steep, but if the service and environment are right, who cares. My only concern is that I might know her. I'd love to see a picture before I blundered into a friend's house!
    I knew Marcie all too well back when she lived in Holly Springs and had a lot of drama in her life going on. So I cannot say for now how she is. My relationship with her at the time was full service and a GFE. She wanted sex, so did I, so we had it. I really liked her as a person and not just a "provider" but she had some serious issues she was dealing with. And I felt I was getting too close and involved with some of that, so I parted ways.

From what I gathered, she was more of a straight forward, all business, but sensual provider with MOST of her clients. With a select few of us, there was much more, as explained above. For those that did not yield those results, I believe that got a basic, but very good massage, followed by a basic HE finish.

I have no idea what she is providing now, but in my opinion she is probably worth your time to take make a visit. In some of her recent photos, she seems to have gained some significant weight. Back when I was seeing her, she was pretty freaking hot, rockin body and face.

Reports

MythMan2010

only guessing but...

How will this bust effect other parlors? Did the last bust in WF put a damper? And what is WFs problem?
    Southeastern seminary is in the heart of town and its a small tight community. Probably some pressure for them to eliminate that stuff. I don't think it affects Raleigh / Wake county at all. Happy hunting!

Reports

ToTheLeft
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist  [View Original Post]
    I just looked her up after I saw your post:

http://www.restandrecharge.net/

Has any one seen her? Her rates are a little steep, but if the service and environment are right, who cares. My only concern is that I might know her. I'd love to see a picture before I blundered into a friend's house!
    I have seen her once. She is really nice and I think that the experience probably improves as you develop a friendship with her. Her location is just not convenient for me, otherwise I would.

Posting Limitations