www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Es421
    Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    My little friend reports that he went to see a new cAMP near where his friend Emily lives, very near.

Male mamasan did not offer him choices, just an hour for $70.

Is everyone fricken named Coco (or Lucy)? Can't keep the names straight.

Coco was not trained by her mother in the art of massage (LOL at the HandEd down from generations mentioned in some ads). She was a body rub kind of person. Not my cup of Asian Tea. Coco was friendly to a point.

When the transition time came after lots of OTC roaming she wanted to talk some sense into my little friend.

My friend likes the automatic pilot that a simple utakecareofme itakeacareofu statement can convey. This was not good enough for CocoLucy. For others it has been good enough for more than others provide.

Clearly Male mama did not deter efforts.

Avoid.
    Can you send a link to your code book so I can decipher this? This kind "code" does not relieve anyone of certain legal actions. Cops and the have been around the block once or twice...

Reports

SmithDog

Thanks JimJim! Question on Bonnie

First, thanks JimIm for the updated list. Has anyone been to Bonnie since the bust? I've been there before the bust and always left happy. I imagine those days are long gone for Bonnie.

Reports

Bassman1994

#24 mimi massage

Went there yesterday 5/24/14 got a 1 hour massage from a beautiful asian woman probably in her mid 30's great massage got to feel her up a little she rubbed my boys some. But on the flip no dice it was my first time there so maybe that's why. Anyone else been here? How was your experience?

Reports

Raleigh Man

Return visit to see Emily

Having gone in the past, see previous posts, to see her, I was hoping for more and better on this visit. Emily was very welcoming, hospitable when I arrived (especially after knowing I'd been there before) as I was the only guest she had. Told her I'd like to hang out for 30 min, plus 15 more for TS, and when I paid her 85, I showed her a stack of 20's and said "tip for yyou" TS was nice, lots of roaming, she played with my boys but not just above them. Said "boss say no" Even when I tried to guide her had, she wouldn't. Back in room, I asked for soft massage for me and the boys, but again, no touching above. It got to the point of being annoying. She told me on several occasions "you do, not me" I told her no, and I can do myself at home, but That I came to see her. She kept saying "no English" (funny how that comes and goes) but that I could rub her ass through jeans (At about 15 min in, I gave up, closed my eyes and just laid there quietly, not giving any sounds of enjoyment, etc. She then got english skills back and started asking "you no like?, you no happy? Etc." each time I just said no. I again reminded her of tip and she smiled and said I like tip, to which I replied "I like (and then pointed to chest front of pants, mouth, etc." again she came back with the "boss no like" boss says no, etc. So again, I just laid there, asked her how much longer I had, and then dressed to leave. As I walked out, the bosslady was there, and turned on the charm... "You like girl? (no) You have good time? (no)... Then "how much tip you have for her? (Huh? She then asked again, "you no tip for her?" I told her that I tip when service is good and I leave happy." She then started to talk a bit more to me, "why you not happy, etc." and I said "bye" and left. Will not repeat, recommend you don't either.

Reports

Jimjim77

Updated AMP List

Took out ownership and web sites to get the list shorter for mobile. Corrections welcome.
    1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
    2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
    3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
    4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873. Closed tempoarily due to Bust now open.
    5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.
    6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
    7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
    8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
    9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
    10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. No TS.
    11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
    12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
    13) LePapillon Spa also goes by other names 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC 919-268-5810. Appointment needed. Regular shower available.
    14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
    15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.
    16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
    17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
    18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
    19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
    20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
    21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.closed may reopen.
    22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
    23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.
    24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
    25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
    26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.
    27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.
    28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.
    29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.
    30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.
    31) 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa 1286 Buck Jones Road Cary NC (919) 633-5831.

Reports

John252
    My little friend reports that he went to see a new cAMP near where his friend Emily lives, very near.

Male mamasan did not offer him choices, just an hour for $70.

Is everyone fricken named Coco (or Lucy)? Can't keep the names straight.

Coco was not trained by her mother in the art of massage (LOL at the HandEd down from generations mentioned in some ads). She was a body rub kind of person. Not my cup of Asian Tea. Coco was friendly to a point.

When the transition time came after lots of OTC roaming she wanted to talk some sense into my little friend.

My friend likes the automatic pilot that a simple utakecareofme itakeacareofu statement can convey. This was not good enough for CocoLucy. For others it has been good enough for more than others provide.

Clearly Male mama did not deter efforts.

Avoid.

Reports

George Fox

#25 Super Relax Massage

I was in the neighborhood so I decided to give Super Relax Massage a try. It is located on Hwy 42 down from McD on the opposite side of the hwy in a group of offices. Sheri a Chinese lady in her mid 30's showed me in, nice face, but not much in the way of a figure. She has been in the States for 9 years so her English was good. She has only been working at Super Relax for one week. I assume some of these girls rotate around. The rooms were nice I liked the fact the walls went to the ceiling.

She provided a good medium touch massage and knew where the pressure points were. She was not bashful about keeping me uncovered. When the flip came she could see that my little' Bro was awake and alert. So I gave her the nod and she started giving him the proper attention while also massaging the boys. I had to slow her down when she went to 2 hands I didn't want to be a two pump chump. I did not try to roam with hands too many clothes and I saw no need. After the cleanup she gave me a nice scalp and facial massage.

Damage: $70 massage + $50 tip.

Appearance: 6/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: probably not, would like to see someone younger I could get touchy feely with.

YMMV.

Reports

Amrikany
    So I have several questions my little friend wants answers to, some have been asked before.

1. Durham Ling has ads, seems legit. I would like to know more, please consider doing so in private message. I posted in Durham section but no traction.

2. Back walking. I only know of one place on capital that does this. Does anyone else know where they do this?

3. Happy beginnings? Please PM also if you care to share.

4. My little friend has been surprised with staff turnover / location change. Do any of the ladies provide direct updates to customers that want to follow them?

5. Thai massage seems to be about a lot of stretching (hence the Ling interest). Any tips on providers or locations that do similar work?

6. Again, perhaps best to reply via PM: It seems that other than one or two or three locations that the service levels in this area of NC are limited. Other than the openly talked about, do regulars ever get more? My little friend says he never asks / begs / offers but would love to stumble upon such things. Not interested in names or really even locations, just stories of hope and inspiration.

Providers: Keep up the lovely work!

I thank you for your assistance.
    Ling is completely legit, and in my opinion completely worth it if you need good work done. She does stretch you very well and I'm not sure if she does walking on the back. A.

As far as extras are concerned, there are a few places where you can get anything you want. But the massage is mediocre.

Where the massage is good, the most you might get is a handshake. YMMV.

Reports

Watk5399

Cynthia

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cynthia, Touch of Class, recently? How is she doing? Is she doing okay? Haven't seen or heard much about her recently. Thanks.
    Touch of class has ad on Craig's list, I think that's her in picture. Posted ad today.

Reports

Thinredline
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cynthia, Touch of Class, recently? How is she doing? Is she doing okay? Haven't seen or heard much about her recently. Thanks.
    My fist visit with Cynthia (late evening visit) was great. Everything short of FS (though it was discussed) for $. She came off as a completely normal person. My second visit, a 9 AM visit, was 180 degrees different. Although it was full service, she was totally out of it. I don't know if she was drunk, high or what. She passed out on my back while giving me a massage. That was my last visit about a year ago. If I could be guaranteed a visit with the lucid, normal woman from the first visit with the FS from the second visit, I'd go back for sure. But with limited funds, I'm not into taking a $ risk.

Reports

SmithDog

Cynthia?

Reports

Ncchillen

Answers

1. Ling is legit, but great.

2. I had this done at Super Relax off Six Forks, VIP, and Capital (Holly Tree).

3. Only place this was done was at Holiday. Felt a little mixed about laying in my own juices on the TS, and maybe someone else's. But that's just me.

4. Unknown.

5. Only Ling in my experience. She's awesome.

Try rubbing on their legs as they stand beside you. This will break the ice, and has been mention here plenty of times. Also, on the second visit with the same provider, offer to give her a message if she is wearing something accessible. That normally works wonders for me. I personally like RR, Holiday, and Westgate since they are close to me and dependable. Some of the members like VIP, but it's to much of a hit or miss in my opinion.

So I have several questions my little friend wants answers to, some have been asked before.

1. Durham Ling has ads, seems legit. I would like to know more, please consider doing so in private message. I posted in Durham section but no traction.

2. Back walking. I only know of one place on capital that does this. Does anyone else know where they do this?

3. Happy beginnings? Please PM also if you care to share.

4. My little friend has been surprised with staff turnover / location change. Do any of the ladies provide direct updates to customers that want to follow them?

5. Thai massage seems to be about a lot of stretching (hence the Ling interest). Any tips on providers or locations that do similar work?

6. Again, perhaps best to reply via PM: It seems that other than one or two or three locations that the service levels in this area of NC are limited. Other than the openly talked about, do regulars ever get more? My little friend says he never asks / begs / offers but would love to stumble upon such things. Not interested in names or really even locations, just stories of hope and inspiration.

Providers: Keep up the lovely work!

I thank you for your assistance.

Reports

Pgrandis54

Crabtree

Quote Originally Posted by Watk5399  [View Original Post]
    Must be new, in a mall like Crabtree I'd tell my little friend not to get excited to fast. Hope you TOFTT and post your experience.
    They've been there forever near bells great table massage too close to lobby for anything to happen. $58 for an hour. Never got near the boys semi draped.

Ok if your wife is shopping. Cheap.

Reports

Ontosomething

Cary Atsu

Wanted to try an AMP in the area for the first time. Started doing a little research on here and saw that Atsu consistently got good reviews. Having never been, I didn't want to end up looking like a fool, so I sent a PM to a couple guys asking advice no response so just decided to jump in. The good reviews were right on target! Great place and friendly staff. She knew it was my first which was good for a few giggles, but she was very kind. It's been a happy day!

Reports

Watk5399

Crabtree mall

OK, another question.

Crabtree mall has cAMP.

Can anyone report or must my little friend TOFTT?
    Must be new, in a mall like Crabtree I'd tell my little friend not to get excited to fast. Hope you TOFTT and post your experience.

Posting Limitations