Red Light Pharma
Adult Vacation
Sun4RX
Sun4RX
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 359 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tipping

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityNow73  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Already introduced myself on the backpage board, but I'm more of a massage guy, so I expect to contribute here more often. Former senior member on the Boston board, relocated and was out of the hobby for a while, lost access to the email address associated with this board. Anyway, relatively new to the Triangle, starting over. I know how it goes, will contribute before I start asking too many questions. And I'll definitely continue to RTFF.

Tonight, I hit up Asian Massage at 1373 SE*Maynard. Called ahead, I was told three girls working, and not busy. When I arrived, greeted by what I thought was the massaman. She may have been, but I'm fairly certain she was going to be the one giving me the massage too. Wasn't having that. I explained that I prefer younger, she did not seem offended, and went to the back. She returned with Amy, who was not exactly young, but younger. I'd put her at her early forties. Anyway, she was in decent shape and not horrible to look at, so I went with it.

Table shower was uneventful, very straightforward. A little bit of teasing, but nothing to write home about.

Massage itself was good while it lasted. Definitely very very firm. I like a firm massage, so it was okay with me, but definitely bordered on painful at times. However, I noted that she never asked if I wanted light medium or firm. I can only imagine that somebody who does not like a firm massage would not have been pleased.

Some teasing strokes before the flip, which I enjoy. She was teasing the rear end, which I enjoy within reason. I guess she picked up on the fact that I was enjoying that. But here is where it started to go south. For reasons I'll never understand, she put rubbing alcohol in my you-know-what. I can't for the life of me understand why. First of all, I am a clean guy to begin with. I showered before I got there. And I had a table shower. So obviously things were clean down there.

If you have never had rubbing alcohol put in that spot, I advise you to never try. Any sort of arousal that was happening immediately left my body, and was in a bit of pain.

Anyway, I persevered, and after the flip, she wanted to get right down to business with little to no massage or teasing. She asked if I wanted hand or mouth. Was pleasantly surprised with the question. When I inquired about mouth, she quoted 120. I'm still getting used to what the standard pricing is down here, but I laughed. I am not cheap, but not paying $180 for a massage and a blowjob, unless it is a great massage from a stunner. I said we'll just go with hand, and she quoted me $100. WTF? I said no, and at that point was ready just to get up and leave. She said how about $80? Again I said no, and at this point I just want to get the heck out. Sensing my frustration, she just said don't worry, and went to work. Very mechanical, but got the job done.

I left $40, and she was not pleased. Had fully planned on leaving $60 for a standard release before I got there if things went according to plan, and maybe even a little more for stellar service. However, her persistent negotiations left a bad taste in my mouth and backfired on her; I'm not normally one to leave a bad tip, but I felt $40 was more than enough given all the haggling, and the misuse of rubbing alcohol that I referred to before.

We faced the same stuff up in Boston, outrageous expectations for less than stellar service. Hoping there are more of you out there that are working to get these girls in line. Most of us are willing to pay good money, but none of it should be expected for mechanical, lackluster service.

Thanks to all your contributions, I've been reading up and getting up to speed on the local scene. Stay safe guys.
    Several members are trying to get the standard tip down to $40 in this area. If I get an ok massage and an ok release, I will do $40. If its a great massage and she was friendly and into it, I do $60.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, I was thinking about giving her a try but I never found a review, not thanks to you I will not even come close to wasting my time.
    Is that even her in the final pic?

Maynard

Hi guys. Already introduced myself on the backpage board, but I'm more of a massage guy, so I expect to contribute here more often. Former senior member on the Boston board, relocated and was out of the hobby for a while, lost access to the email address associated with this board. Anyway, relatively new to the Triangle, starting over. I know how it goes, will contribute before I start asking too many questions. And I'll definitely continue to RTFF.

Tonight, I hit up Asian Massage at 1373 SE*Maynard. Called ahead, I was told three girls working, and not busy. When I arrived, greeted by what I thought was the massaman. She may have been, but I'm fairly certain she was going to be the one giving me the massage too. Wasn't having that. I explained that I prefer younger, she did not seem offended, and went to the back. She returned with Amy, who was not exactly young, but younger. I'd put her at her early forties. Anyway, she was in decent shape and not horrible to look at, so I went with it.

Table shower was uneventful, very straightforward. A little bit of teasing, but nothing to write home about.

Massage itself was good while it lasted. Definitely very very firm. I like a firm massage, so it was okay with me, but definitely bordered on painful at times. However, I noted that she never asked if I wanted light medium or firm. I can only imagine that somebody who does not like a firm massage would not have been pleased.

Some teasing strokes before the flip, which I enjoy. She was teasing the rear end, which I enjoy within reason. I guess she picked up on the fact that I was enjoying that. But here is where it started to go south. For reasons I'll never understand, she put rubbing alcohol in my you-know-what. I can't for the life of me understand why. First of all, I am a clean guy to begin with. I showered before I got there. And I had a table shower. So obviously things were clean down there.

If you have never had rubbing alcohol put in that spot, I advise you to never try. Any sort of arousal that was happening immediately left my body, and was in a bit of pain.

Anyway, I persevered, and after the flip, she wanted to get right down to business with little to no massage or teasing. She asked if I wanted hand or mouth. Was pleasantly surprised with the question. When I inquired about mouth, she quoted 120. I'm still getting used to what the standard pricing is down here, but I laughed. I am not cheap, but not paying $180 for a massage and a blowjob, unless it is a great massage from a stunner. I said we'll just go with hand, and she quoted me $100. WTF? I said no, and at that point was ready just to get up and leave. She said how about $80? Again I said no, and at this point I just want to get the heck out. Sensing my frustration, she just said don't worry, and went to work. Very mechanical, but got the job done.

I left $40, and she was not pleased. Had fully planned on leaving $60 for a standard release before I got there if things went according to plan, and maybe even a little more for stellar service. However, her persistent negotiations left a bad taste in my mouth and backfired on her; I'm not normally one to leave a bad tip, but I felt $40 was more than enough given all the haggling, and the misuse of rubbing alcohol that I referred to before.

We faced the same stuff up in Boston, outrageous expectations for less than stellar service. Hoping there are more of you out there that are working to get these girls in line. Most of us are willing to pay good money, but none of it should be expected for mechanical, lackluster service.

Thanks to all your contributions, I've been reading up and getting up to speed on the local scene. Stay safe guys.

Thanks for the review, I was thinking about giving her a try but I never found a review, not thanks to you I will not even come close to wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...le-now/5636022

This is hands down the worst experience I've had since I was fooled by a transexual.

This thing told me 1/2 hour at 80 so I paid.

She tells me to sit, not lay down, on a couch. She immediately dove into HE and I thought whatever, she probably sucks at massages anyways.

She kept squeezing it too hard so I told her and she got mad and told me that "this is what feels good". Needless to say I didn't like being told what feels good but I didn't want to start a fight so I politely asked her not to squeeze.

She then starts telling me to be quiet 'cause her boyfriend is in the other room with a gun and he would get mad if he caught her. Obviously BS.

Then she tells me she doesn't do 30 minutes. At this point my head is about to explode.

So she finally finishes in the most messy way possible and wipes up with the what felt like sand paper.

Save your money and sanity and don't go to this girl.

Where did she go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. Back in July I visited Atsu in Cary and got great treatment from a lady named Lula or Luna (tall, long dark hair, in great shape, encouraged touching on the flip) and have not seen her since. I see that there has been some mess going on in Cary. I stopped by there and asked for her and it's like they've never seen or heard of her. Has anyone seen her at any of the other places? Thanks in advance.

Toot.
    Good luck in finding her! See there are 3 sets of rules these girls play when working. 1. They are planted in the same store for months even years if they like the owner the area and are a good draw for the store making that cash. 2. Generally brought in by the owner to help out with a busy time or fill a gap that has opened up in one of the stores he or she owns because someone left then they may return to the store they came from but generally stay in the zone. 3. The independent, lone wolf, hobo traveler, gypsy, jumps from store to store city to city state to state. Constantly changing her name. These are really hard to keep track of. I've had a few of these I would love to know where they landed. Just an example: a few months ago Allison worked at Asia Remedy Durham we had some good times then like the wind she was a memory that is lost for ever. Or as my brother would say, oh well shit happens on to the next one. Who knows maybe they will circle back around.

Hey there. Back in July I visited Atsu in Cary and got great treatment from a lady named Lula or Luna (tall, long dark hair, in great shape, encouraged touching on the flip) and have not seen her since. I see that there has been some mess going on in Cary. I stopped by there and asked for her and it's like they've never seen or heard of her. Has anyone seen her at any of the other places? Thanks in advance.

Toot.

4 handed

4 handed is great, but is kind of rare that you will get as much action as with one girl. It happens but if you are happy with a HJ, you will be fine. If you are lucky you will get two girls that will let you do more. If you can hold off sometimes some girls will call in another girl to help.

Yes it can be expensive. Two times everything. If you are a regular you may get for less. And if you know them well sometimes no extra house fee, just extra tip if they are not busy. But they need to really know you for that because it puts them at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any of you have tried the 4 hands at an AMP? I am sure it would be tip X 2, but wonder if it is worth it. I am saving up for my next venture out. PM is fine with me. Thanks for you input.

Using "IMA" as a word was the first hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]

This is hands down the worst experience I've had since I was fooled by a transexual.

She tells me to sit, not lay down, on a couch. She immediately dove into HE and I thought whatever, she probably sucks at massages anyways.

She kept squeezing it too hard so I told her and she got mad and told me that "this is what feels good". Needless to say I didn't like being told what feels good but I didn't want to start a fight so I politely asked her not to squeeze.

She then starts telling me to be quiet 'cause her boyfriend is in the other room with a gun and he would get mad if he caught her. Obviously BS.

Then she tells me she doesn't do 30 minutes. At this point my head is about to explode.

So she finally finishes in the most messy way possible and wipes up with the what felt like sand paper.

So how did that thing look so good in the red shirt? No way that is the same person! Thanks for the report! That is TOFTT!

Worst experience

4 hands anyone?

Just wondering if any of you have tried the 4 hands at an AMP? I am sure it would be tip X 2, but wonder if it is worth it. I am saving up for my next venture out. PM is fine with me. Thanks for you input.

Emily Spa

Last week, I was in the mood for a massage, but I didn't feel like driving all the way to Westgate or VIP, so I decided to go to Emily Massage. I've been here several times before, but the most I've ever gotten was some assisted self serve. I was roughly 8:30 in the evening, and they didn't seem to be busy. I got the one hour massage with table shower. So, After I got undressed, the girl came in and helped me put on the robe to head to the shower room. When we got there, she took it off for me, and sprayed down the table with warm water. After I got on, face down, she made sure to clean everything. My butt hasn't been that clean in awhile! Anyways, the flip happened, and as she began to rinse, she gave me a few tugs. Well, I started to get stiff at this point, so she asked me, "You want now?" Sure, why not? So, she gets out the soap and starts going to town. After a bit, I pop, and she washes me off. So, we head to the massage room, and she proceeds to massage me. The massage was pretty good, too. So, towards the end, I flip, she drapes me with a towel, but as she's massaging my inner thigh, I begin to stiffen again. She looks at me and asks, "You want two?" I figure, I've never had that before, so sure, why not? She gets out the oil, goes to town again, and a few minutes later, I pop again. She towels me off, and then goes to wash her hands and get a hot towel to wash me off.

Now, as with anywhere, YMMV, as this is the first time this has happened at this location. Maybe they're losing money to places like Westgate? Maybe it was because it was the end of the day? Who knows? One thing I do want to note is that, at no time, was a price discussed for extra services.

8210 is definitely a by the book spot. Just wanted to throw out another data point.

AMP lols

1. You are the first customer, when the door opens, because everything smells and tastes better when fresh.

2. You do a walk-in and the girl you wanted to see is soon forgotten, when a cutie is offered for your massage pleasure.

3. When asked, "Have you been here before? The answer is always, "Yes!

4. You're laying on your stomach ignoring your masseuse, while wishing you had the girl in the next room.

5. While she lightly caresses with her finger tips, before the flip, you slowly elevate your hips hoping for a "Reach Around".

6 a. Can't wait till she exits the room for the hot towel so you can release that gas bubble.

6 b. You stuff a towel in your ass crack to suppress the rip.

6 c. You fan the area with the towel hoping she doesn't notice any odor upon her return.

7. When she says, "I don't do extra services, but I like you", you smile and say, "I will not tell anyone".

8. The massage experience is exceeding expectations so you opt for a 30 minute extension so not too rush anything.

9. You coax your buddy to visit the girl to see if she is lying about what she does for anyone else.

10. When you find a diamond, you keep it a secret till someone else makes the first post about her on USASexGuide.

Get Relaxed with a Massage!!

Just had a full body massage at #6. She was cautious but I left with he.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbustr  [View Original Post]
    Any Latin massage parlors.
    Wrong State.

Posting Limitations