www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 155 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

WineAndCheese

Bethany at MT?

Quote Originally Posted by Papi Ratzi  [View Original Post]
    I recently dreamed about going to MT in response to their new ad campaign. They have 3 ladies per shift and bring 2 out when you arrive. The last to have a date hangs back, but you can request any of the 3. I was confronted by a short black girl and a tall white girl. Both were 8+ in looks and I really am uncomfortable selecting one over the other. The white girl had on a split shirt showing some beautiful leg, so I went with her. She was easy to talk to so I asked questions. If you want any extras, you have to get the hour session. The half hour session is about the same as other AMPs. Bethany told me all the girls are American born and speak perfect English. It is a problem for me when you can't even communicate! The place is clean and has a shower in the room. It was a bit eerie since the main light was a black light, but there was a lamp in the room. Bethany made sure I had a good time for the half hour and I tipped her generously. I would rather go there and spend a little more for a sure thing that to bounce around these local places hoping to get lucky on the third or fourth visit. MT has been there for about 30 years, so I can visit there and not worry about the place being raided by LE. I will repeat.
    What is the location as I'm having trouble finding it's listing?

Reports

StewNnc
    Do you remember her name?

Quote Originally Posted by Binkster  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new ad on BP calling itself Eden. It seemed to be the same place as Studio Salon, but with a different phone. (any ideas on why?) When I go there I called the Eden, which was different from the Studio Salon number on the window. A lady answered Eden Spa. I asked her if she was at the same place as Studio Salon. She said yes. Okay. I went in because I had read a good report on Eden and Studio Salon. A slightly older lady met me, maybe 35+, but send me back and a young very beautiful woman stepped out of a door. WOW. She asked me if I had been there before, said yes, but I was happy to meet her this time. She giggled and thanked me. They are saying a free TS but they charge $.7 (.6+.1).

Got undressed and waited. She brought me back change. I took out my wallet and placed. 4 on the chair while I put back the change. I then hugged her and told her she was a beauty, which was the truth. She snuggled closely and thanked me. As I hugged her, she "accidentally" brushed the boys, and I moaned appreciatively in her ear. She asked me if I wanted the TS first or after. I said first. I don't know about others, but I find a hug and a compliment at the beginning an important way to get relax the both of us.

The TS is a bit different than I am used to. It was a raised plastic platform with a 6" wall going around the perimeter. I assume to make sure the user doesn't fall off. I am tall so my feet rested uncomfortably on the end. She sprayed it with warm water to make sure the vinyl 2" pad was warm. I crawled in awkwardly, I am ready for next time. And she started spraying me. Every time started to spray my butt, I wiggled a bit and moaned. She giggled after a bit and started to play with my ass and boys. I moaned appreciatively. After a good cleaning she asked me to roll over. I am an older man so I was not towering but I was half hard. She smiled at it and started to clean around it. When she got to my chest she started using her nails on my nipple and you have to moan for that. She smiled at me and while one hand flitted from nipple to nipple the other slowly moved to my dick. She raised her eyebrows just short and my hand nudged her hand and then. Well. Our time in the TS I assume is limited, but she didn't rush, and when it ended I was staring into her smiling face and eyes. Very cool. The other thing I love about the women at AMP's is they take meticulous care afterwards.

Then we went back to the room and she asked,"do you like hard now, too?" Good double entendre. I said hard is good. I had one of the best massages I have ever had! She was wearing skin tight pants. When she was at my head working the moans out of me with her attentions to my back. I ran my hands up her legs and butt. She spread her legs a bit and I did visit, though her pants were too tight to feel anything but the tight muscles. She was a beauty. I also noticed when she moved to my sides to work the lower portion of my back and hips, she was positioned to allow me access to her perfect butt and back. I never went above the waist, but I think I will next time. She even told me at the end of our time, if I came back and requested her she would wear a short dress. That definitely had my attention.

When she had me flip over, she did the front of my legs but kept drifting to my chest and nipples again. Her attention woke someone up again. It had been about 45 minutes. She basically repeated the process and when I nudged her again, she face lit up with a smile and she got her bottle of massage cream. She then put herself right where I could reach her and. At the end I was looking at her smile again. She was good at making me feel very comfortable. After the cleanup which included some time caressing me, she asked me if I wanted water. I accepted, knowing she needed me to leave. I noted that I had been there about 10 minutes longer than the hour. So I got up quickly, dressed while she got the water. She held it up diffidently noting how tall I was. I took it, took a sip, and then hugged her. Again, she curled snuggled in close. She also gave me a card for 10 visits get the 11th for free. If she is there I am going to get that 11th pretty quick.

One note, at no time did I do much more than a soft moan or breathe heavily. I made sure she understood I was not loud, and my moans would be appropriate for any great "massage". And I kept my speech quiet also. I pass that along because I think it makes a lot of difference in their response. The TS room is the only place where the walls go to the ceiling, so sound level and type are important.

Oh, I tipped about. 7 because twice and her proficiency, care, and connection were worth it.

Reports

OpieInnc

New AMP Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks good first post. I'll update the list when you post a confirmation. With over 20 APMs and the competition heating up, lots more seems to be available, like free TS. I just wonder how many the area can really support, I guess we will find out.
    JJ, I can now confirm. Visited on may way home from work at 5:00. Gave me 1 hr for $6, TS was free (I was first customer). They opened yesterday but had no customers. Offered tip of $4, she asked for another $2. I obliged with free TS and certainly left happy and then some. Massage was a little on the soft side as I tend to prefer a more firm massage but can't complain too much. The name on the door was Red Rose Spa. Have to look for it as the front is mostly covered by shrubs. I believe there was an Allstate insurance office next door on the left to give another landmark. I saw only two women. One was of medium build (the one I was with). The second was thin and was on the phone most of the time I was there. Both were very nice and wanted to make sure I was happy when I left.

Reports

Jimjim77

Great let us know.

Thanks good first post. I'll update the list when you post a confirmation. With over 20 APMs and the competition heating up, lots more seems to be available, like free TS. I just wonder how many the area can really support, I guess we will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by OpieInnc  [View Original Post]
    There appears to be another new AMP. Will try to check it out later today. Here is the link to the ad.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3936920624.html

Reports

Binkster

Eden / Salon Studio

Saw Eden in a BP ad. Went to address which had Salon Studio outside. Called the BP number different that on storefront. Yep was Eden. Went in had a great time. Great massage and a HE in the TS and an HE at the end of a FANTASTIC massage.

Any ideas why they would advertise under two names?

Reports

Southern Guy

Healing Sacred Touch

Did a search and found 3 websites for Leianna Love. The ad is below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ur-46/12339805

http://www.tantrikasaffire.com/

http://www.mygoddessleianna.com/

http://leiannalove.com/Leianna_Love/...Love/Home.html

She looks familiar, originally from Asheville and appears to have lived in Hawaii based on her 808 area code. I haven't seen any reviews, anyone seen her?

Reports

Binkster

Eden / Studio Salon

I saw a new ad on BP calling itself Eden. It seemed to be the same place as Studio Salon, but with a different phone. (any ideas on why?) When I go there I called the Eden, which was different from the Studio Salon number on the window. A lady answered Eden Spa. I asked her if she was at the same place as Studio Salon. She said yes. Okay. I went in because I had read a good report on Eden and Studio Salon. A slightly older lady met me, maybe 35+, but send me back and a young very beautiful woman stepped out of a door. WOW. She asked me if I had been there before, said yes, but I was happy to meet her this time. She giggled and thanked me. They are saying a free TS but they charge $.7 (.6+.1).

Got undressed and waited. She brought me back change. I took out my wallet and placed .4 on the chair while I put back the change. I then hugged her and told her she was a beauty, which was the truth. She snuggled closely and thanked me. As I hugged her, she "accidentally" brushed the boys, and I moaned appreciatively in her ear. She asked me if I wanted the TS first or after. I said first. I don't know about others, but I find a hug and a compliment at the beginning an important way to get relax the both of us.

The TS is a bit different than I am used to. It was a raised plastic platform with a 6" wall going around the perimeter. I assume to make sure the user doesn't fall off. I am tall so my feet rested uncomfortably on the end. She sprayed it with warm water to make sure the vinyl 2" pad was warm. I crawled in awkwardly, I am ready for next time. And she started spraying me. Every time started to spray my butt, I wiggled a bit and moaned. She giggled after a bit and started to play with my ass and boys. I moaned appreciatively. After a good cleaning she asked me to roll over. I am an older man so I was not towering but I was half hard. She smiled at it and started to clean around it. When she got to my chest she started using her nails on my nipple and you have to moan for that. She smiled at me and while one hand flitted from nipple to nipple the other slowly moved to my dick. She raised her eyebrows just short and my hand nudged her hand and then. Well. Our time in the TS I assume is limited, but she didn't rush, and when it ended I was staring into her smiling face and eyes. Very cool. The other thing I love about the women at AMP's is they take meticulous care afterwards.

Then we went back to the room and she asked,"do you like hard now, too?" Good double entendre. I said hard is good. I had one of the best massages I have ever had! She was wearing skin tight pants. When she was at my head working the moans out of me with her attentions to my back. I ran my hands up her legs and butt. She spread her legs a bit and I did visit, though her pants were too tight to feel anything but the tight muscles. She was a beauty. I also noticed when she moved to my sides to work the lower portion of my back and hips, she was positioned to allow me access to her perfect butt and back. I never went above the waist, but I think I will next time. She even told me at the end of our time, if I came back and requested her she would wear a short dress. That definitely had my attention.

When she had me flip over, she did the front of my legs but kept drifting to my chest and nipples again. Her attention woke someone up again. It had been about 45 minutes. She basically repeated the process and when I nudged her again, she face lit up with a smile and she got her bottle of massage cream. She then put herself right where I could reach her and. At the end I was looking at her smile again. She was good at making me feel very comfortable. After the cleanup which included some time caressing me, she asked me if I wanted water. I accepted, knowing she needed me to leave. I noted that I had been there about 10 minutes longer than the hour. So I got up quickly, dressed while she got the water. She held it up diffidently noting how tall I was. I took it, took a sip, and then hugged her. Again, she curled snuggled in close. She also gave me a card for 10 visits get the 11th for free. If she is there I am going to get that 11th pretty quick.

One note, at no time did I do much more than a soft moan or breathe heavily. I made sure she understood I was not loud, and my moans would be appropriate for any great "massage". And I kept my speech quiet also. I pass that along because I think it makes a lot of difference in their response. The TS room is the only place where the walls go to the ceiling, so sound level and type are important.

Oh, I tipped about. 7 because twice and her proficiency, care, and connection were worth it.

Reports

Grambo007

AMP at 55/54.

Had a great time last week. A good table shower with plenty of touching and fondling. Massage was good and for the most part uncovered. Got a great HE. Plenty of hand roaming allowed but no visibility permitted. I will try again as the visits are getting better each time.

Grambo007

Reports

OpieInnc

New AMP

There appears to be another new AMP. Will try to check it out later today. Here is the link to the ad http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3936920624.html

Reports

Watk5399

Studio Salon, Cary.

I went to Maynard Road. Last night and had a wonderful time. Great massage and left happy. Its been a while sence I had both. Also she keep me the full hour plus. I will return. Keep up the good work JJ.

Reports

Jimjim77

Thanks

Thanks for all your help. On another topic. I get a lot of requests for the best places and girls from members with no contributions or just question posters. In order for this forum to work. You really need to give info if you want info. I only give specifics to contributors. Sorry I get way too many questions from non contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    If you are updating, No 15 on Jones Franklin Road is now called Green Spa. I don't know if associated with No 14 or not

The good thing about all of these AMP's opening up is they are starting to compete with one another. Many are offering free table showers now. Every time I think I have gone to them all you add more to the list. What a horrible problem to have. LOL

Reports

Papi Ratzi

Bethany at MT

I recently dreamed about going to MT in response to their new ad campaign. They have 3 ladies per shift and bring 2 out when you arrive. The last to have a date hangs back, but you can request any of the 3. I was confronted by a short black girl and a tall white girl. Both were 8+ in looks and I really am uncomfortable selecting one over the other. The white girl had on a split shirt showing some beautiful leg, so I went with her. She was easy to talk to so I asked questions. If you want any extras, you have to get the hour session. The half hour session is about the same as other AMPs. Bethany told me all the girls are American born and speak perfect English. It is a problem for me when you can't even communicate! The place is clean and has a shower in the room. It was a bit eerie since the main light was a black light, but there was a lamp in the room. Bethany made sure I had a good time for the half hour and I tipped her generously. I would rather go there and spend a little more for a sure thing that to bounce around these local places hoping to get lucky on the third or fourth visit. MT has been there for about 30 years, so I can visit there and not worry about the place being raided by LE. I will repeat.

Reports

Widower

Updating

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is what I have heard from everyone who has done it and told me. Massage only when 2 girls are there with a couple. Now a 4 handed can be completely different with double the happiness. Thanks Widower, I'll update the list next time. Also Dupond is going by a new name.
    If you are updating, No 15 on Jones Franklin Road is now called Green Spa. I don't know if associated with No 14 or not

The good thing about all of these AMP's opening up is they are starting to compete with one another. Many are offering free table showers now. Every time I think I have gone to them all you add more to the list. What a horrible problem to have. LOL

Reports

Jimjim77

Agree

Yes that is what I have heard from everyone who has done it and told me. Massage only when 2 girls are there with a couple. Now a 4 handed can be completely different with double the happiness. Thanks Widower, I'll update the list next time. Also Dupond is going by a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    I took a friend to No 5 on JimJims list (listed as Orient but now says Yucca on the sign) and we both received very good massages but neither one of us received a HE. I had been successfui here before & I even asked but she told me no and motioned toward the other table. I think she was indicating she couldn't do it because the other girl was in the room. Lucky for me my friend took pity on me (after giving me a hard time) and she provided the HE before we dressed. Was kind of sexy knowing the two girls were right outside the door.

One thing nice about Orient / Yucca is that the massage is only. 6 and the table shower is free. Hit or miss on the ending.

Reports

Widower

Couples Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksuperstar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever taken their girlfriend with them for a Couples massage at one of the Asian spots. And did the girlfriend get a happy ending also?
    I took a friend to No 5 on JimJims list (listed as Orient but now says Yucca on the sign) and we both received very good massages but neither one of us received a HE. I had been successfui here before & I even asked but she told me no and motioned toward the other table. I think she was indicating she couldn't do it because the other girl was in the room. Lucky for me my friend took pity on me (after giving me a hard time) and she provided the HE before we dressed. Was kind of sexy knowing the two girls were right outside the door.

One thing nice about Orient / Yucca is that the massage is only. 6 and the table shower is free. Hit or miss on the ending.

Posting Limitations