Free Wife Hookups
Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Buttons on USASG
Meet MILFS Tonight
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 183 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Watk5399

Six Forks #3 on JJ's list.

As of 1 pm today still not open. I did a drive by.

Reports

Vicechairman

Westgate

Visited Westgate yesterday for the first time after reading some good reviews here. Sleepy strip mall and nicely set up place. Drew a nice looking lady mentioned in last previous post. Fabulous massage where she got up on the table a number of times which I like. Some playfullness on her part and mine. Smiling delightful finish on both our parts. Offered a TS though I had not paid for it and so left clean and fresh. She was warm and attentive. Nice time.

Reports

Fatboy9

No to Westgate

Just got back from my visit to Westgate site.

When I pulled up I could see the guy at the front desk watching a movie on one monitor, and what "appeared" to be a camera on the other monitor.

I don't know if it was a camera from inside or what, but I didn't like that.

Guy didn't offer table shower option, so off to the room I go.

The girl I drew was fair on the looks dept, but evidently we didn't click, name was coco.

On the flip, she tried to get me to self-complete, telling me she would get in trouble if she did it.

I finally convinced her to get going and it was just a mediocre robot release, after only 2 minutes she started complaining her arm was tired.

Would not repeat.

Reports

Sizzle5

Best massage ever.

Yesterday I got the best massage I've ever gotten at an unexpected place, ATSU in Cary.

This is my 3rd time there, 1st time I was pissed, 2nd time very happy, 3rd time blown away.

There are 2 relatively new girls there and both are game, just don't get pushy and certainly don't say someone told you this and that. They get paranoid.

But the new slimmer and younger girls is simply amazing in virtually every aspect. Her massage has all the dimensions I want but could never get in one massage.

1. Good deep tissue massage.

2. Back walking and other exotic things.

3. Sensual, she is very sensual from start to finish which made the finish the wildest ever.

4. Good looking & clean with good personality, although I couldn't understand 90% of what she said.

5. Table shower was pretty good.

The start off price is a bit higher than others but with a coupon off backpage I negotiated $70 for 1 hour with table shower.

I debated whether to post this or not cause I don't want people screwing it up so please don't be pushy & let them know you will tip in the end and they will treat you right. I've see both girls and both are great.

Reports

Watk5399

2nd visit Westgate

Quote Originally Posted by ColdHill  [View Original Post]
    Yes, near the mall on capital. But had a really good release, one of my all time best, at the new Westgate AMP yesterday. Crzy fun plus the best damn massage I ever had. Short slightly chubby gal. Fantastic personality. So I am writing off the Cary AMPs and focusing on Westgate and capital. I mean I have had some very good he plus in the past but this was stellar. Don't know exactly whatshe was doing but damn I about near blew a hole in the roof.
    My 2nd visit and different gal each time. Can't wait to go back.

Reports

ColdHill

Yes to westgate

Yes, near the mall on capital. But had a really good release, one of my all time best, at the new Westgate AMP yesterday. Crzy fun plus the best damn massage I ever had. Short slightly chubby gal. Fantastic personality. So I am writing off the Cary AMPs and focusing on Westgate and capital. I mean I have had some very good he plus in the past but this was stellar. Don't know exactly whatshe was doing but damn I about near blew a hole in the roof.

Reports

Goldinone
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdHill  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance had to see it for myself. Nasty for sure. Turned around walked out. Next day dropped by eden. What a waste. This am Stopped by Capital Ave near mall. Hit the jackpot. Screw those Cary AMPs. East side is action central now.
    Are you referring to Oriental in the plaza by the mall?

Reports

ColdHill

Nasty for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Millzman  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Also, there was something pretty nasty on the lady's mouth when I went in. I didn't want to find out what it was, so I bailed.
    Took a chance had to see it for myself. Nasty for sure. Turned around walked out. Next day dropped by eden. What a waste. This am Stopped by Capital Ave near mall. Hit the jackpot. Screw those Cary AMPs. East side is action central now.

Reports

GeniePants
    Small holiday hours update for me fellow mongers- I was at VIP recently, and I was talking to my provider for a minute, and she mentioned that they'll be closed Thanksgiving Day. Also, they plan to close early Christmas Eve and will be closed until January 2nd.

Reports

Widower

Red Rose Hours

Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the hours of Red Rose (#22)? I can't find them listed anywhere online and I don't really want to drive over there on the weekend if they're not open. Thanks. Also, in the past few weeks I've had two good visits to Atsu. Drew the same auntie both times, but she did a good job. I went to Eden and drew a cutie, but I couldn't really get comfortable with the low walls and flimsy doors. Still had a good time though. Thanks again for the hours.
    Come on. Do a little work. As clearly stated in their ad. Business hour:9:00 am.11:00 pm (7 days).

Happy Hunting
    Widower.

Reports

Pmondore

Hours

Anyone know the hours of Red Rose (#22)? I can't find them listed anywhere online and I don't really want to drive over there on the weekend if they're not open. Thanks. Also, in the past few weeks I've had two good visits to Atsu. Drew the same auntie both times, but she did a good job. I went to Eden and drew a cutie, but I couldn't really get comfortable with the low walls and flimsy doors. Still had a good time though. Thanks again for the hours.
    Not sure specifically about Red Rose but most places seem to be open 9:30 am to 10:00 pm.

Reports

Joe Looking
    When I went on a Sunday it was around 3 pm. My guess is they keep standard hours, probably something similar to 10-6.

Reports

TheScientist

Red Rose hours

Reports

Jimjim77

New AMP List

Sorry I'm a little late getting this up. Added #26.
    Took the closed off #3 since I called and they said that they re-opened, but not sure since I didn't go by myself.
    Rumor has 2 more opening shortly.

New AMP List.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
    http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
    2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
    http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
    3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
    http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
    4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC (919) 741-6820 (closed).
    5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.
    http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/
    6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
    http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/
    7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
    8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
    9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
    http://emilymassage.com/
    10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. No TS.
    11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
    12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
    http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
    13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed. No TS but regular shower available.
    14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal-Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
    15) Green Spa 2703 Jones Franklin Road, Suite 102, Cary NC. 27518 919-740-9703. (closed).
    16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
    17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
    18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
    19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
    20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
    21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
    22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
    23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253 347- 421- 8782. (closed).
    24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
    25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
    26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.

Numbers 1, 2.3,6. 11,12, 20, and 25 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
    Numbers 4 and 5 are same ownership, but Yucca (4) closed.
    Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.
    Numbers 10 and 15 have the same ownership but number 15 is closed.
    Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad. They also will switch girls back and forth.
    Numbers 14 and 19 seem to have the same ownership.

Reports

WSWChaser

Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

So I saw a few people have already hit up the new place Asian Relax on 6405 Westgate Rd. I thought I would swing by and see what was up and report in. When you enter it's a nice new store front with the desk there to the left. .7 for a 1 hour an additional .2 for TS. Decided to pass on that and just went with the 1 hr. Got into the room and it was nice. The walls are just short of the ceiling by about a foot. They had some rose on the folded towel, nice touch. Got undressed and put the rose to the side and laid face down on the table. I didn't even bother with the towel.

The girl that came in was actually decent looking. Not the old aunties you normally see. I would say late 30's early 40's, 6 out 10 on looks. She wasn't thin but not fat, there was some meat to go with those potatoes. Pretty good massage over all. On the turn she haggled me for the tip. I don't know why, but that always annoys me. She wanted .6 for a tip, I countered with .4. She came back with .6 and threw in a table shower. I caved just be / see it makes me unhappy to haggle and I wanted to leave happy and relaxed. Plus the initial lack of TS had displeased me.

Any way, once that was out of the way I left happy, relaxed and with a bottle of water.

So here is a question for you guys. Why are places now up selling the TS? If I do a 1 hr and the TS is free as part of it then I consider it to count against my 1 hr if I opt for it. If I pay for a 1 hr and a separate fee for TS then I expect the TS to not cut into my 1 hr.
    Stopped by yesterday, got the .50 hlf hour massage, which was very good at getting some knots in back back out, very relaxing- the place is clean and since it was my first visit I was a bit nervous if it was the rub and tug I was hoping for. No worries, her hands started to wander so I flipped and she started to work it. No tip was asked for, she gave a great HJ and even threw in a little ass play as well. Cleaned me up real good with a nice hot towel. I gave a her a good tip at the end just because she never haggled my once.

Posting Limitations