Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 165 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2461
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Guy  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about setting up a meeting with one of the college bunnies. The dream girl's body looks just like the pic in the ad below even though the ad is a bit dated. Very nice young lady with decent massage skills and excellent finish. $.30 for the hour and in my dream received the full hour. As always YMMV and tipping helps both parties.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...out-23/6592730
    Is this in-home or an actual parlor? Just curious.

Reports

Sgiii

Eden

Went on the prior posts and saw Jenn. She is very fun and You'll be glad to have seen her.

Reports

Southern Guy

Sweet College Bunnies

Had a recent dream about setting up a meeting with one of the college bunnies. The dream girl's body looks just like the pic in the ad below even though the ad is a bit dated. Very nice young lady with decent massage skills and excellent finish. $.30 for the hour and in my dream received the full hour. As always YMMV and tipping helps both parties.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...out-23/6592730

Reports

RalGuy10

ATSU Garner

Stopped into ATSU in Garner yesterday. Really great table shower with lots of attention. Massage consisted of a lot of teasing. Finish was left to me for the most part with the lower half of the goods being worked on. Overall not a bad time. Would repeat out of convenience.

Reports

Asianflu

I agree totally!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    With so many AMPs now available and the resulting competition, most are now providing a HE, so we may want to limit our posts to those who do not provide anything but a massage so to warn others not to waste their time unless that's what they are looking for. Or just telling where we had a great time, without too many details. Just getting a little nervous since I've been told by a couple of places that some reports have been made to Leo that more than a great massage is being offered. We can always PM someone.

We really have it good, let's not become another Greensboro where they shut everything down a few years ago.
    Guys, JimJimm is passing on good advice. There is no need to go into detail it will come back to bite you in the ass in the long run. How, (1) well they could get busted. (2) They could draw attention by NC massage licensing board. These places have several NC Licensed therapists. Most gals got licensed and trained in NY. They have to get recertified in NC. This is not a simple process and costs money and time. (not like walking in to get a new drivers license). (3). You could get one of these girls fired if the 'boss" gets wind of this. (3) If one of these girls finds out you have been posting about them they will not be a happy camper and you may "get cut off". I do not know if they are looking at this site perhaps not as their english skills are limited. However, I know for a fact that the women at VIP in Youngsville used to look at the site. I was once asked if I ever "wrote on the internet". They did NOT like the visibility. Also, They were able to often time figure out who the "customer" was doing the posting.

Just MY TWO CENTS. I understand that most of us like to relate our experiences, especially if we had a great time. Please do this by PM. I will generally share info with any Trusted Member. So will many other guys.

Reports

Jimjim77

Another new AMP

Updated list of Triangle AMPs.
    Added MiMi Massage (24) in Burlington which is not too far for some in the Triangle.
    Also corrected Asia Massage (20) name SuperRelax.

With so many AMPs now available and the resulting competition, most are now providing a HE, so we may want to limit our posts to those who do not provide anything but a massage so to warn others not to waste their time unless that's what they are looking for. Or just telling where we had a great time, without too many details. Just getting a little nervous since I've been told by a couple of places that some reports have been made to Leo that more than a great massage is being offered. We can always PM someone.

We really have it good, let's not become another Greensboro where they shut everything down a few years ago.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
    http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
    2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
    http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
    3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
    http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
    4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC (919) 741-6820 (closed)
    5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.
    http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/
    6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
    http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/
    7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604. 919-878-1666.
    8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
    9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
    http://emilymassage.com/
    10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. 919-741-6078.
    11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
    12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
    http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
    13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed.
    14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal-Mart) 919-554-4780.
    15) Green Spa 2703 Jones Franklin Road, Suite 102, Cary NC. 27518 919-740-9703.
    16) Eden Spa (Amazing Touch Sweet Asian Spa) 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
    17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
    18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
    19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773.
    20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
    21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165, 919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
    22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
    23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253 347- 421- 8782.
    24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.

Numbers 1, 2.3, 6.12, and 20 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
    Numbers 4 and 5 are same ownership, but Yucca (4) closed.
    Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.
    Numbers 10 and 15 have the same ownership.
    Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad.
    Numbers 14 and 19 seem to have the same ownership
    Last edited by Jimjim77; 08-15-13 at 16:16. Reason: Take out line breaks

Reports

Binkster

Alternate Providers

In Greensboro in the 2000's I would go see a particular provider at an AMP and the other girls were told something about me. When my favorite wasn't there, I might see another. When I did it became apparent that she knew what I wanted, so I would have a good time. Then see my favorite the next time.

Does this work now? I have been seeing someone at #11 and things have progressed nicely, to the point where the panties and bra come off and I have hand access to everything. I visited yesterday, but did not call ahead. My favorite was not there and I decided to come back later because I don't want to go through all the preliminaries again. Would my favorite have discussed me and would the slightly older but cute lady I saw be willing to do what my favorite is willing to do? Or has that time passed?

Reports

Traderking1

AMP in Burlington

Any information about the quality of massage at the AMP in Burlington? The AMP is Asia massage on Huffman Road.

Thanks!

Reports

KrClimber
    Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't offered back walking or a HE at Green Spa. YMMV.

Happy Hunting
    Sunny at super relax off six forks walked and kneeled on my back. The room has bars mounted on the ceiling so the masseuse can hold on.

Sunny can give a hard massage but her technique is not that good. She is pretty hot.

Reports

Widower

Back Walking

Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    How many of you get 'back-walking' massages? I like to get the massage and leave happy using the foot. That's the only thing I look for now!

I saw an ad for Green Spa on 'Jones Franklin Road' in Cary that offers back-walking. Have any of you been there?

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!
    I wasn't offered back walking or a HE at Green Spa. YMMV.

Happy Hunting

Reports

GeniePants
    How many of you get 'back-walking' massages? I like to get the massage and leave happy using the foot. That's the only thing I look for now!

I saw an ad for Green Spa on 'Jones Franklin Road' in Cary that offers back-walking. Have any of you been there?

I live in Fayetteville, so I want to make sure of the places before I drive out. There is nothing here but one place and it's always packed!
    Well, Oriental Massage and Asian Massage on Capital both have back walking. Oriental you may leave happy, Asian probably not.

Reports

XHippie

I don't know if they currently offer back walk, but I know the last time I was there about a month ago I didn't see it being offered, Sometimes these places use a generic add that offers all types of massages etc. Etc. That said this could something that has been added to their menu. I am curious about the Fayetteville location, assuming you are talking about Raeford. 2 New providers there now any change in HE with the new girls, one in particular l'm interested in. If yes you can PM with name. Maybe someone can answer Jones Franklin question, but this is all I know

Reports

XHippie

I don't know if they currently offer back walk, but I know the last time I was there about a month ago I didn't see it being offered, Sometimes these places use a generic add that offers all types of massages etc. Etc. That said this could something that has been added to their menu. I am curious about the Fayetteville location, assuming you are talking about Raeford. 2 New providers there now any change in HE with the new girls, one in particular l'm interested in. If yes you can PM with name. Maybe someone can answer Jones Franklin question, but this is all I know.

Reports

Skooby

Reports

Amrikany

Red Rose

Checked out this place the other day. It seems like the same type of operation as Dupond (the original Eden).

Table shower was great, with lots of attention and stroking. The massage was so-so and left happy. Could have left happier, but as I've stated before, not really a full-service kind of guy.

Posting Limitations