Hobby tips
Naughty Reviews
Liquid Lapdance
Meet MILFS Tonight
Buttons on USASG
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 192 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2869
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GeniePants
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I have traveled to the far north, this weeks temps may have been the inspiration to do so. Saturday late afternoon found me in a dream about VIP. Mamma is always funny and greets with a smile. I didn't catch my new masseuses name but it was something like Sun or Sue. They showers there leave absolutely no dirt on you anywhere, they scrubbed my taint so good I squeaked when I walked. Back to the room for a great massage and she walked on my back, which is my favorite! Woke up from my dream very happy and relaxed. I was ready for some football after such a great nap.
    Yeah, I've never been cleaner than when I walk out of the table shower room.

Reports

WarDamnEagle

VIP Report

Been a while since I have traveled to the far north, this weeks temps may have been the inspiration to do so. Saturday late afternoon found me in a dream about VIP. Mamma is always funny and greets with a smile. I didn't catch my new masseuses name but it was something like Sun or Sue. They showers there leave absolutely no dirt on you anywhere, they scrubbed my taint so good I squeaked when I walked. Back to the room for a great massage and she walked on my back, which is my favorite! Woke up from my dream very happy and relaxed. I was ready for some football after such a great nap.

Reports

Watk5399
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianflu  [View Original Post]
    Here's the deal.

When you call in advance it is usually the "manager" answering the phone. If you ask for a certain girl and "she's gone" (perhaps in NY on vacation) you will be told to come in and see someone else. They do not want to lose you as a customer to another place. The ladies as a rule do not live in NC permanantly. Most live in NY and work 21 to 28 days and go back to NY for 7 to 10 days. If they become comfortable working at a certain salon and management is comfortable with them they will usually return on a regular basis. If not they will move on somehwere else or will not be asked to return.

There is always a degree of competition among the ladies. As a rule they run the massages on a "next-up" situation for customers. Each girl gets a turn so that they have a fair chance of making money and that one girl does not make all the money and the others make none. If there is a "working manager" or owner she will be "last on the list" to give massages. The ladies do not get paid by the hour. The house gets its cut and the provider gets her cut. Of course tips go to the provider. If you ask for a certain girl they will accommodate your request.

Just remember this is a business and for the ladies it is a job.
    You're exactly right. I've had some give me there personal phone # after I ask to see them again. I think things will continue to get better with all this competition.

Reports

Skillet
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffin  [View Original Post]
    What is a "shoosh motion"? Like, saying "be quiet?" Or like you're jerking off? Are you saying that when the girl tells you no, you put her hand on you, and tell her to be quiet, and then she laughs and just starts doing it? And that works? I'm going to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there.
    I didn't say say said no. If you're already laying on a table naked and you've been flirting with the girl and coped a feel w / o getting shut down a little coxing w / a wink and smile goes a long way. When it comes time for the HE most of them are paranoid that you're either a friend of their Uncle LEO or a someone that runs their mouth and could get them fired.

You have to read the situation and adjust accordingly. Some girls no matter what, won't be into it and there will be no HE. They're pretty easy to spot, they aren't enthusiastic when they meet you and they usually give a terrible massage. If your 5 minutes into the massage and you aren't happy with it, ask for another girl. If nothing else you'll leave with a good massage and you never know, you might end up happy.

Reports

Asianflu

Provider Competition

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Seems there is a little competition going on between employees for that cash.

I call Atsu in Cary the other day ask for my regular girl. Got told she no longer work here, really where did she go, I don't know you come in I massage you.

So I went over, the girl that greeted me and massaged me was different than the girl that answered the phone.

At the end of the massage, I asked this girl where & when did my girl go.

She still work here, not everyday, she be here tomorrow, you call make appointment with her.

So fellas when you get told something, who knows what the deal is.
    Here's the deal.

When you call in advance it is usually the "manager" answering the phone. If you ask for a certain girl and "she's gone" (perhaps in NY on vacation) you will be told to come in and see someone else. They do not want to lose you as a customer to another place. The ladies as a rule do not live in NC permanantly. Most live in NY and work 21 to 28 days and go back to NY for 7 to 10 days. If they become comfortable working at a certain salon and management is comfortable with them they will usually return on a regular basis. If not they will move on somehwere else or will not be asked to return.

There is always a degree of competition among the ladies. As a rule they run the massages on a "next-up" situation for customers. Each girl gets a turn so that they have a fair chance of making money and that one girl does not make all the money and the others make none. If there is a "working manager" or owner she will be "last on the list" to give massages. The ladies do not get paid by the hour. The house gets its cut and the provider gets her cut. Of course tips go to the provider. If you ask for a certain girl they will accommodate your request.

Just remember this is a business and for the ladies it is a job.

Reports

Falkin70

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]

I call Atsu in Cary the other day ask for my regular girl. Got told she no longer work here, really where did she go, I don't know you come in I massage you.

So I went over, the girl that greeted me and massaged me was different than the girl that answered the phone.

She still work here, not everyday, she be here tomorrow, you call make appointment with her.

The pigeon English above made me lmao.

Reports

Elgrande4

Absolute

Has anyone seen Nancy's sister? Send a PM if needed.

Reports

XHippie

Provider competition

Reports

Luv Massage

New AMP coming?

Saw a sign on an empty store front behind the Red Lobster on Wake Forest Rd near Falls of Neuse. Sign read "Lotus Massage coming January / February". Wait and see, we may have another entry for JimJim's list.

Reports

MrMuffin

For real?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Every time I ever hear that, I grab their hand and put it there and say "Its so much better when you do it." Also it's funny but helps to make a shoosh motion with your other hand. They usually giggle and get to it. If you've been hands roaming hard during the massage and she hasn't said anything a HE is available. The only time I've left unhappy, was when I was new the hobby and I was in Virginia Beach. W / all the military there, HE was available, I just didn't know how to ask for it.
    What is a "shoosh motion"? Like, saying "be quiet?" Or like you're jerking off? Are you saying that when the girl tells you no, you put her hand on you, and tell her to be quiet, and then she laughs and just starts doing it? And that works? I'm going to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there.

Reports

Spooner Strum

Esquire is gone{TCS. Ellipses}

Man{TCS. Ellipses} This place was a classic. Sad to see it go.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Parlor-Reports

Reports

Cat Tech

Visited Joy Spa and Westgate same night

Went to joy spa. Middle aged lady. Great massage nothing more. Went straight to westgate. Same guy at desk that I've seen in clayton mps. LOL. Ugly girl but good massage and h.ending better than I can do myself. LOL. I did little roaming but didn't want to do much.

Reports

WarDamnEagle
    I'm a fan of a proven place, wondering for an hour will things go as expected and they don't is worse than driving 30 more minutes to a place you know you will be happy with the results.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWeezer  [View Original Post]
    Is VIP worthy of a drive? The reviews are getting a bit dated.

Reports

Skillet
    Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    I went to hwy 54 about 3 or 4 weeks ago, didn't leave happy. Great table shower and massage. She kept spraying water down there and when It and I responded she said 'you like' and smiled. After that I thought 'jackpot!' I was wrong{TCS. Ellipses} Once on the massage table she pointed to it and said 'you do'. I wasnt even excited, maybe she just wanted to watch. I tried to move her hand but no go.
    Every time I ever hear that, I grab their hand and put it there and say "Its so much better when you do it." Also it's funny but helps to make a shoosh motion with your other hand. They usually giggle and get to it. If you've been hands roaming hard during the massage and she hasn't said anything a HE is available. The only time I've left unhappy, was when I was new the hobby and I was in Virginia Beach. W / all the military there, HE was available, I just didn't know how to ask for it.

Reports

livinitinva
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeWeezer  [View Original Post]
    Is VIP worthy of a drive? The reviews are getting a bit dated.
    There was always a complete menu in my experience, but the quality of all of the items were not very good IMHO.

Never Close to the Hour I paid, The ladies both older and with fair looks at best, and the quality of the massage and other services were only passable at best.

I did repeat a number of times due to lack of competition, of which there is still minimal for the breath of the menu.

However, when compared to other locations where I lived in the Mid. Atlantic, it would rate very poorly.

Again, I have not been in a while, but I doubt the quality has changed.

Posting Limitations