instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 163 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Watk5399

Back Door.

Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker here. Had taken advice and been to a couple of Triangle area AMPs and had zeroed in on Eden in Cary as a fave, going multiple times, building rapport w / girls, etc. Yesterday I roll up and there is Uncle LEO sitting there in three cars smack dab in front of the joint. Knowing about the recent legislation that passed and the Town of Cary's history with this stuff I'm wondering if it's still safe to head in to this (and other) AMPs? Does this happen from time to time, and its just a matter of waiting it out? Do AMPs let you in through the back door of the establishment? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and has some advice. Thanks much!
    I know some will let you in the back door Inc. VIP. Hope our brothers will weigh in on this topic and share some information. Thanks for post NCHobbyist69.

Reports

Loganpot

Red Rose

Headed out to Durham this morning. Decided to try out Red Rose. I'm glad I did. Everything was really good. She even managed to crack my back. Left really relaxed and really happy. I'll be back.

Have Fun,

Reports

NCHobbyist69

Suggestions?

Longtime lurker here. Had taken advice and been to a couple of Triangle area AMPs and had zeroed in on Eden in Cary as a fave, going multiple times, building rapport w / girls, etc. Yesterday I roll up and there is Uncle LEO sitting there in three cars smack dab in front of the joint. Knowing about the recent legislation that passed and the Town of Cary's history with this stuff I'm wondering if it's still safe to head in to this (and other) AMPs? Does this happen from time to time, and its just a matter of waiting it out? Do AMPs let you in through the back door of the establishment? Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and has some advice. Thanks much!

Reports

Pwasg

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Nice N Slow  [View Original Post]
    Up to this point, I have only been involved in the bookstore scene. But I am ready to take the plunge and try a massage parlor. Thanks to what I have learned here, I think I am prepared. The closest one to me is Emily Massage. So here is my question (but I think I already know the answer) : Are the pictures with names that are posted on Emily's website really the girls who actually work there? One of the girl's name is actually Emily. Has anyone been there and had a girl who was not pictured on their site?

Thanks for helping.
    The pictures at an AMP are never never real,

Reports

LuckyAzn
    Up to this point, I have only been involved in the bookstore scene. But I am ready to take the plunge and try a massage parlor. Thanks to what I have learned here, I think I am prepared. The closest one to me is Emily Massage. So here is my question (but I think I already know the answer) : Are the pictures with names that are posted on Emily's website really the girls who actually work there? One of the girl's name is actually Emily. Has anyone been there and had a girl who was not pictured on their site?

Thanks for helping.
    LOL. I'm almost positive none of the girls pictured are working there. I have never been there myself but I would like to get some reviews myself. Anybody been here?

Reports

Lpmrhahn
    Quote Originally Posted by Efast  [View Original Post]
    Nancy is a very sweet lady who always works out of a clean, well kept location. Has changed locations over the years from house to new condo and finally an office located close to the interstate. She also does outcall and there is a Hampton Inn close to her office. She is on my semi-annual list when I am in the area.

Nancy, like some of the rest of has family in the area. Feel free to PM with any questions.

You guys are great and Raleigh is a beautiful area with wonderful talent, just wish I was there more often. Thanks for the great informations.
    I'm a huge fan of Nancy. She was, maybe still is, a certified masseuse and gives a great massage. You'll leave happy even if you don't have a dream because she's just good at it.

Reports

GeniePants

Thanks for helping.
    Well, in my two trips there, I had very attractive providers, though I'm not sure whether or not they are pictured on the site. My first trip was completely professional, my second trip had indications that happiness may be available. YMMV

Reports

jobobtheclown

Thanks for helping.
    LOL uh, sorry guy, no. Not even close. One thing to understand with the local massage parlor scene: when we say someone looks good, we mean "good for a 50 year old somewhat passing for 35 because she's Asian".

Reports

Dl6969

Garden of Eden

I stopped by Eden in Cary today for the first time and was very pleased w / the massage and left very happy. In the interest of discretion I'm not going to post names however I will be glad to share additional details via PM.

DL

Reports

MustYield

Best in Triangle

Out of all places on Jimjim77 list which is the best overall? Which girl is the best? And why? Inbox or put it in public.

Reports

Jimjim77

Another new AMP

Updated list of Triangle AMPs.
    Added Sakura Spa (23) in Graham which is not too far for some of the Triangle.
    Also corrected Joy Spa name.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
    http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
    2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
    http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
    3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
    http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
    4) Yucca 1110 Buck Jones Road, Ste: 110. Raleigh NC (919) 741-6820 (closed)
    5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.
    http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/
    6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
    http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/
    7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604. 919-878-1666.
    8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
    9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
    http://emilymassage.com/
    10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. 919-741-6078.
    11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
    12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
    http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
    13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed.
    14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal-Mart) 919-554-4780.
    15) Green Spa 2703 Jones Franklin Road, Suite 102, Cary NC. 27518 919-740-9703.
    16) Eden Spa (Amazing Touch Sweet Asian Spa) 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
    17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
    18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
    19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773.
    20) Asia Massage 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
    21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165, 919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
    22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688
    23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253 347- 421- 8782.

Numbers 1, 2.3, 6, and 12 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
    Numbers 4 and 5 are same ownership, but Yucca (4) closed.
    Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.
    Numbers 10 and 15 have the same ownership.
    Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad.
    Numbers 14 and 19 seem to have the same ownership
    Last edited by Jimjim77; 08-06-13 at 13:17. Reason: remove line breaks

Reports

Efast

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Man  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, widower. Ill take a look.
    Nancy is a very sweet lady who always works out of a clean, well kept location. Has changed locations over the years from house to new condo and finally an office located close to the interstate. She also does outcall and there is a Hampton Inn close to her office. She is on my semi-annual list when I am in the area.

Nancy, like some of the rest of has family in the area. Feel free to PM with any questions.

You guys are great and Raleigh is a beautiful area with wonderful talent, just wish I was there more often. Thanks for the great informations.

Reports

Nice N Slow

Picture question

Thanks for helping.

Reports

Raleigh Man

Nancy

Thanks, widower. Ill take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    Search the Craigslist forum for "Nancy" for her reviews. She is not a Massage Parlor that's why you can't find reviews here. She gives an ok massage and you usually leave happy.

Happy Hunting

Reports

Widower

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Man  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers. Anyone try this out yet? I often see her ads on CL under Therapeutic, along with the AMPs. I've searched the forum but can't find anything. Would like to try her out this weekend if there is at least opportunity for HE or more. Thanks
    Search the Craigslist forum for "Nancy" for her reviews. She is not a Massage Parlor that's why you can't find reviews here. She gives an ok massage and you usually leave happy.

Happy Hunting

Posting Limitations