Naughty Reviews
Best Hook Up site on the web
Bang a Milf
Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 203 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Carolina Dream

Annual VIP visit

I made a visit yesterday. I must have hit it at the right time because Kuki came strutting in before I could even get my shirt off. As previously reported she is very cute, although for my taste, I saw a girl there a couple of years back (Bobbi?) that was prettier (and friendlier). Either way no complaints about looks. I left .6 on the table before TS, which, while leaving me squeaky clean, was nothing special. During the massage I did manage to get in a little over the dress roaming and the massage was light touch. On the flip she went straight to it as previously reported, refused to take off her dress. When asked what was needed to get her out of it she said $40 more. I thought that was $20 too high and should have negotiated, but figured that would just result in less enthusiasm that I was already getting, so I got $40. She disrobed and got on the table with me, allowing a little roaming but still not much excitement. Finished in 69 position with Ok HJ.

Damage was .8 for massage and $ for tip, total $.8. It was fun but I feel like I overpaid. Looking back, maybe that's why I only get there about once a year.

Reports

livinitinva
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorSam  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ads in the bodyrubs section on BP for this new place in Durham. Something about that geeky looking girl is calling me. The ad sounds like there might be good times available, but the web page looks strictly legit. Has anyone checked it out yet?
    This looks to be the same provider as just the letter "K".

That provider got middling reviews.

Not sure how easy it is to search on that letter.

Reports

SailorSam

Anyone tried A Gifted Touch?

I've seen ads in the bodyrubs section on BP for this new place in Durham. Something about that geeky looking girl is calling me. The ad sounds like there might be good times available, but the web page looks strictly legit. Has anyone checked it out yet?

Reports

John252
    My friend had a 2nd encounter with an UTR establishment not on the list but easy to find for those that drive.

I'm not sure public TOFTT sharing is the way to go with this, though I was told to "tell my friends".

PM me if you want to be a friend. I'll judge if I should share.

Nothing too different than what others have found from what is on the list, just variety.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Aye, I've had a few do the handtrap maneuver there; great fun. I figured I was imagining it at first, then eventually went for it, like you.

Reports

BoatFool
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenAroundX  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Eden Spa late this afternoon.

One thing she did was to position my arm so that my hand was literally between her legs, pretty much trapping it there, while she massaged my arm. The first time I thought it may have been a coincidence, but then she did the same thing on the other side, so I rubbed her to see if she'd move, but she just pushed into it more. No shit.

BAX.
    That move is one of my favorites to receive. Indicates good things will come.

Reports

John252
    Handtrap maneuver struck me as LEO detector.

Reports

BeenAroundX

Eden Spa

Visited the Eden Spa late this afternoon.

Had a masseuse I haven't seen before. I would guess about 25, great body, great assets, great smile.

Went for an hour, no TS.

The massage was great. One thing she did was to position my arm so that my hand was literally between her legs, pretty much trapping it there, while she massaged my arm. The first time I thought it may have been a coincidence, but then she did the same thing on the other side, so I rubbed her to see if she'd move, but she just pushed into it more. No shit.

Anyway, I've reported on Eden before, and it was as good if not better than other times.

70 for the hour plus .60 tip.

BAX.

Reports

Usmc0819
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Hunh, Magic Touch's domain name expired. Anyone been recently? Are they still open? I've met INCREDIBLE girls there, but it's such a long trip and such a hit-or-miss experience.

http://www.magictoucheroticrubs.com/
    Still there. Not sure why they let their domain name expire. Last I heard they were working on a new site. PM me for more info.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Quote Originally Posted by Brneyehound  [View Original Post]
    Decided that instead of gambling I'd hit VIP since it's only a few miles from the house. Mamasan finally remembered me. Amazing! Mamasan led me to a room and told me to wait. Pretty standard. As always at VIP I left .6 sitting on the table so there's no question. Waited for about 10 minutes. She comes back and takes me to TS. Nothing Special. Damn sure have a scrubbed clean taint and backdoor though! Takes me back to the room. Again, says wait, She will be here in a minute. 15 minutes later the hands down best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP comes in. I'm guessing late 20's early 30's, long hair, tight dress, pretty as the day is long. Starts the usual light touch. I go for coping a feel and it's all good. Try to get her to part with the dress and get a shit eating grin and a "next time you bring 100!" Yeah, that's going to happen... Back to the light touch. Plenty of teasing and letting me roam while she makes faint fake moaning sounds. After about 10 minutes it's time for the flip. Mechanical ending, refused to let the girls hang out. No roaming under panties, no roaming under the dress to get at the girls either. WTF? I've never had a problem at VIP with a .60 tip up front. Bottom line, this girl (PM for a name) knows she's pretty and it's gone to her head. She could be an ATF for AMP's but not with the attitude she has.
    Sorry to triple post, but just got back from VIP and needed to comment on this one. I'm pretty sure I saw the girl he mentions, and since it's VIP (they know who we're talking about and they're not getting fired for service there), I have no problem giving names without a PM: "Kuki". I've seen prettier at AMPs, but not many, and her skin is incredibly smooth with a great ass; definitely a standout. She does know she's pretty, though: the massage is perfunctory and quick, and she's very business oriented. I suspect they're overworking her as well, as I waited for over half an hour after the table shower for her to arrive.

That said, I disagree with the comments on pricing. I've never been able to get away from VIP with .6 like I would at other AMPs. I always think of VIP as the pricier option by far, but come to think of it, maybe that's because I go for more service. That said, I offered $1.4 for FS and it was happily accepted, and I didn't regret a penny of it.

On a side note, make sure you ask for "45 minutes" instead of "an hour" when you go there ($80 including TS). If you say an hour, you'll have a hard time getting them to believe you've been there before. Happens to me damn near every time, because I forget their pricing scheme.

Reports

BeenAroundX

Atsu Cary

Was able to seek out the Atsu in Cary this afternoon.

Here's my report-.

Arrived and was greeted by a 30 something nice looking masseuse at the desk.

I opted for the 60 minutes plus TS, which was 15 extra minutes.

Went to room, and she told me to lie face down, which surprised me because usually the shower comes first.

No big deal- I liked the back walking bars, so I wanted to get to that anyway.

The massage: 9/10.

The attendant- 7/10- very sweet, definitely knew the ropes.

After the back massage, I asked her to forget the shower and give me a light touch for the 15 minutes instead. I figured since it was my first time that would lead to a better HE, which it did. OTC full roaming was allowed, and she somewhat took her time.

80 plus .60 tip.

I will repeat.

BAX.

Reports

livinitinva
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    You meant #13, Dupond, right? Nothing I've seen on Green Health indicates more is to be had.
    Yeah, My bad. Yeah #13. Green Health is 100% legit.

Reports

Enduro185

Eden

Made my first trip to Eden today. I have to say that the walls not going to the ceiling and the sliding doors were a bit unnerving. Plenty of sounds came from the other rooms and someone opened the door to my room by mistake mid-way through. As for the visit, I drew a mid 30's lithe woman who chewed gum the whole time. Had a decent technique until the flip, but pretty mechanical after that and never touched my feet once. TS afterwards was nice, as it got the remaining oil (which had some kind of tropical scent) off. Not a bad experience, but I don't know that I'll be returning.

Reports

Pgrandis54

Atsu cary

Anyone know if April is still there. Got the "she went back to MY".

Last week when I called. She gives one of the best massages of the 4 places I frequent.

Reports

jobobtheclown

Magic Touch

Hunh, Magic Touch's domain name expired. Anyone been recently? Are they still open? I've met INCREDIBLE girls there, but it's such a long trip and such a hit-or-miss experience.

http://www.magictoucheroticrubs.com/

Posting Limitations