Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mister E2

Marcie

Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    She has gotten the problems she was having worked out. I was not the only one that perceived that the "specialness" she originally had lost its glitter recently. For that sort of money, no phone answering and no texting should be the standard. Plus, the extras she had at one time should make a comeback.
    Marcie has never taken phone calls or texts while in session with me. I've seen her several times since May and every time, her phone is in the next room and is silenced. So she has fixed that issue. She has never talked to me about extras so I cannot comment on that, but I'm always satisfied and happy with the bodyrubs that I have received.

Reports

StewNnc

Trina

Saw Trina today. I get to the hotel and she opens the door with a towel on. She is attractive mature lady, great, great personality. Big butt and medium tits. The massage was great and fulfilling. Lots of nude mutual touching. It got really intense during the massage. BBBJ and some rimming. It immediately went to a wonderful, wet dream. It was warm and tight. She may have came a few times. Had a wonderful time. Will definitely repeat.

Reports

RJizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by StewNnc  [View Original Post]
    Is Dupond worth going to. I know they provide FS and was interested in going. And advice or suggestions?
    No, it isn't.

Reports

RJizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianflu  [View Original Post]
    You know I have not been there but from what I have heard via PMs and this thread. It is a mixed review. Some like it and others do not. I guess it is all what you like. I really think if you want good FS VIP may be the place for you. I would say the downside of VIP is location Youngsville and that the Ladies there are 'selective' in whao they allow in the establishment. If they think you are seedy or a youngster you will get turned away. It is korean run. I "think" you would not have this issue at Dupond. Perhaps someone else may wish to chime in. Also see the comment in the thread and check it our for yourself. Then give a report.
    I can attest that at Dupond you feel rushed. The whole place looks very sketchy, and while you're there you feel as if the cops could break down the door at any minute. The masseuse I had looked frail, middle-aged, and barely spoke a lick of English. She kept motioning for me to keep my voice down, and I wasn't even talking loud. I spent $$ on a 10min HJ and couldn't touch her. NOT WORTH IT! BTW, her enthusiasm to get me off was below average.

Reports

Pmondore

Eden

First visit to Eden in Cary (#16 on JimJim's list of TriAMPs) was highly enjoyable. Will repeat.

Reports

KrClimber

Super relax

Had 4 visits to super relax off 6 forks. First 3 were from a young gal I think named tina. Probably the best massage I ever had. Cute girl and undraped. I chose to be patient requesting a he. On the 3'Road visit towards the end she was massage my inner thighs and of course I was hard. I asked her to make me happy and she told me it's illegal. I pressed for a bit but she held her ground. She did say I could do it myself. For some reason I felt awkward doing that and chose not to. Nonetheless, massage was top notch.

4'th time I did not request tina and got another girl who had a spectacular body. Very pretty. I asked for it pretty hard and boy was it hard. She kneeled all over me and even walked on my back. Her massage technique was not great. But. I did get a he. Pretty good one too. Tip was a bit too high at 70. She drives a hard bargain. She is obviously not new to the game. Man I would love to see her naked.

I would give you her name but she asked several times not to tell anyone. Particularly the other girls if I was to come back. You can pm me for the name.

Reports

Asianflu

Dupond

You know I have not been there but from what I have heard via PMs and this thread. It is a mixed review. Some like it and others do not. I guess it is all what you like. I really think if you want good FS VIP may be the place for you. I would say the downside of VIP is location Youngsville and that the Ladies there are 'selective' in whao they allow in the establishment. If they think you are seedy or a youngster you will get turned away. It is korean run. I "think" you would not have this issue at Dupond. Perhaps someone else may wish to chime in. Also see the comment in the thread and check it our for yourself. Then give a report.

Quote Originally Posted by StewNnc  [View Original Post]
    Is Dupond worth going to. I know they provide FS and was interested in going. And advice or suggestions?

Reports

Buki1

Did she lose some cats?

Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    But she only has one cat. His name is Christian. The last few times I saw her, the cat was the most amusing thing of the visit.

Really, she needs to retire or start doing CBJ. Her massage skills have disappeared.
    When I was last there, several years ago, she mentioned having five cats though I only saw the one that jumped on my back. Scared the hell out of me when it landed.

Reports

StewNnc

Dupond

Reports

EdGein

NO defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganmike04  [View Original Post]
    HaHa! That nade me laugh out loud.
    But she only has one cat. His name is Christian. The last few times I saw her, the cat was the most amusing thing of the visit.

Really, she needs to retire or start doing CBJ. Her massage skills have disappeared.

Reports

EdGein

I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister E2  [View Original Post]
    You will like Marcie a lot. She is a favorite of mine. I have seen her many times over the last few months and always leave with a smile on my face. She is sweet, friendly and accommodating. She is a bodyrub provider only (no FS) and has a varied menu that starts at $80 for a 30 minute body rub, but I prefer the 60 minute/$120 and the 90 minute super-erotic mutual massage/$220 service. Although I have not tried them yet, her website has recently been updated with a long list of new services too. She works out of a modest bungalow type 'office' in a safe neighborhood in downtown Raleigh near the Glenwood South district and the Raleigh Convention Center. Easy to get to from anywhere in town or from anywhere in the triangle area for that matter. Enjoy!

PS. She has lots of good reviews on another site too. I'd 197929
    She has gotten the problems she was having worked out. I was not the only one that perceived that the "specialness" she originally had lost its glitter recently. For that sort of money, no phone answering and no texting should be the standard. Plus, the extras she had at one time should make a comeback.

Reports

Hoganmike04
    Quote Originally Posted by Buki1  [View Original Post]
    LOL! JJ is right. I would guess her age to be 60s and there are far better options. When I saw her, her home was in a safe, quiet area north of I-540. Mediocre massage, mediocre HE, attempted upsell for her top to come off. If you're allergic to cats, she has quite a few and they will be in the room while you're on the table. One actually jumped on my back, which was a little annoying.
    HaHa! That nade me laugh out loud.

Reports

Mister E2

Marcie

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzowilluta  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I am heading down your way in a couple weeks and I am interested in this lady. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ng-35/12027065
    You will like Marcie a lot. She is a favorite of mine. I have seen her many times over the last few months and always leave with a smile on my face. She is sweet, friendly and accommodating. She is a bodyrub provider only (no FS) and has a varied menu that starts at $80 for a 30 minute body rub, but I prefer the 60 minute/$120 and the 90 minute super-erotic mutual massage/$220 service. Although I have not tried them yet, her website has recently been updated with a long list of new services too. She works out of a modest bungalow type 'office' in a safe neighborhood in downtown Raleigh near the Glenwood South district and the Raleigh Convention Center. Easy to get to from anywhere in town or from anywhere in the triangle area for that matter. Enjoy!

PS. She has lots of good reviews on another site too. ID 197929

Reports

Shaker99

Looking for a good massage with a great finish

There are so many on here, but I'm actually looking for a good massage, any suggestions?

Reports

NC Wanderer

Marcie

That is Marcie. Search this section and the Backpage reviews for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzowilluta  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I am heading down your way in a couple weeks and I am interested in this lady. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ng-35/12027065

Posting Limitations