Naughty Reviews
Fling.com
Buttons on USASG
Bang a Milf
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2645
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Chavez98

Magic touch

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay07  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been there? I've passed it a bunch of times but never been. A little cautious, plus its a hike but just wanted to know.
    You will leave happy for sure. Its hit or miss on the quality of the girls. Very pricey though and FS is not an option on your first visit. I have had many good times there in the past, but have not been in quite a while, due to the cost. For same money you can go shopping on eros.

Reports

MrMuffin

Red Rose

Hit up Red Rose the other day, my first time there. I was the only one there, so the time was nice and relaxed. Good TS, lots of attention paid to the right areas despite a pretty significant language barrier. It was, in the Maude Lebowski sense, "thorough." Decent massage, and on the flip, negotiated .5 for fully nude, and I paid a lot of oral attention to her ladies and basically finger-blasted her the entire time while she worked on me slowly with a two-handed technique. Very nice time. Just being friendly and chatty seems to go a long way, or maybe just catching them when they're bored. I'd go again.

Reports

Widower

Asian Massage

Stopped by. 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. No TS. Tonight only because I had not been there in long time. (I usually don't go to places that don't have a table shower but I wanted something or someone different). The girl I got wasn't much to look at but I got a good massage and I left happy.

Happy Hunting
    Widower.

Reports

Markmurphy

Looking for someone who went lilly.

Had long trip.

Happened to be stop this place.

Never been here, but this place was really busy when I got there.

But anyway the reason why I post lady told me that one guy before me paid $60 and wait and wait.

And he took off.

Lady was very sorry.

So if he come back, she'll give him money back!

So goooooo and get money back. LOL.

That place not bad at all.

I'll come back if I have chance to come this area again.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Anybody been there? I've passed it a bunch of times but never been. A little cautious, plus its a hike but just wanted to know.
    Magic Touch is about 90% what you'd expect at a little place in the middle of nowhere: older ladies; not much to look at. But once in a while they somehow land someone spectacular. A couple years back it was an adorable girl-next-door named Hailey, who was under 21 (or was extremely good at lying). More recently, there was a cute Asian 20-something with huge tits.

Their website showed, for a time, blurred photos of the girls, but they seem to have dropped that, sadly.

Reports

MHL63

Do a search of this forum

If you search this forum you will find info about it.

I have gone. The executive summary is, it is more expensive than the asian mps, it is american girls, and what you get varies based on the girl.

If you don't ask to see who is available up front you will just get the next girl in the order. So if you want to see the lineup make sure you ask up front.

It's another 10 miles or so further north than VIP. It is all the way to Franklinton.

I did not dream of FS since the girl I got did not go that far, but a good time was had.

Reports

RayRay07

Magic Touch

Reports

RayRay07

Got some questions about VIP

I am relatively new but had some questions about VIP, so was hoping that someone could give me some insight via PM.

Just wanted to add that I have only been to 3 places locally, 2 on capital with not much success, well no success other than the offer to satisfy myself and most recently VIP, which was unaware even existed until reading this thread...so my thanks to everyone for posting.

In general it was a quick experience, donated the .80 at the door, waited a bit, got ok table and massage from Mamasan, and then another good looking woman mid-30's I would say finished the massage. Had left the tip in advance as suggested and did receive the HE, however there was some upcharging in regards to roaming and clothing as well as other services, which is why my original post, just looking for some guidance for the next time.

Reports

HappyEndingz

Yucca

Stopped by Yucca on Maynard last night. Did not leave happy.

Reports

ColdHill

Eden

Came hard at Eden yesterday. Two girl special. FYI They said they were in a mood to party hard this weekend.

Reports

Binkster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I forgot at add that almost no one pays upfront except for VIP, Dupond, and some at Red Rose.
    I put the tip on the chair under my clothes. I don't think the girls could work any harder and not kill me. I don't have any problems. I know on occasion they come back quickly. One time I was just reaching for my wallet to put it out, and she, who I had visited several times, took my hand and kissed. She told me she wasn't worried as she took my dick in hand. I think the best thing is treating them right from the start.

Reports

EdGein

Her friend the blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnor  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested to hear about your experience with the Indy on BP. Never mind. Just saw it posted in the correct section. Great reporting.
    Is about the same experience. Just with bigger bolt ons an blonde hair.

Reports

EdGein

Is there a sure thing girl.

At the Super Relax in Durham? PM if you have someone you suggest.

Reports

Ronnor

What about the Indy?

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX47  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip this past weekend from Wilmington and thought I'd sample some of the local fare that your area has to offer. Made a trip to #7 on your list, Red Rose, and an indy I saw on BP.
    I would be interested to hear about your experience with the Indy on BP. Never mind. Just saw it posted in the correct section. Great reporting.
    Last edited by Ronnor; 10-17-13 at 15:06. Reason: jumped the gun

Reports

WeaponX47

Visit to Raleigh / Durham from Wilmington

Made a trip this past weekend from Wilmington and thought I'd sample some of the local fare that your area has to offer. Made a trip to #7 on your list, Red Rose, and an indy I saw on BP. At #7, I went for the hour, and was told I couldn't receive a table shower because the owner wasn't there. Kept trying to casually remove the towel from my body and it kept getting replaced. Received a very mediocre massage and left very disappointed. Saw 3 attractive girls working, just didn't have a good experience. At red rose I received a lovely table shower, almost got a happy beginning but I took too long and we moved to the table. Massage was less than average, but left happy. Before HE I was asked how much I would pay, this was my first time starting negotiations, I've been lucky enough for it to happen and then tip on my own accord. So, .4 got me a full nude with roaming ending. The girls were sitting on a couch watching a movie on a lap top when I got there. Not the nicest location, but definitely makeshift in that office space.

Overall, cheaper prices than I am used to in Wilmington, but lesser service as well. Always treated like a king when I arrive at the spots here, and that little increase in service makes all the difference for me. Red Rose did have the fanciest shower facility I have seen though. If you ever visit and have any questions, please feel free to contact me about Wilmington's finest.

Posting Limitations