Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 214 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Pmondore

Atsu Cary

If the staff at Atsu in Cary has been changed up, it doesn't seem to be a change for the worse. Great service this afternoon from therapist I had not seen before.

Reports

Luv Massage

Re: Lotus opening date

Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    Its off falls of neuse in the little shopping center behind the red lobster in raleigh.
    I was in the neighborhood so I drove by. From a distance all you see is "Grand Opening 4/15" but on closer inspection (ie. When you can see the small print) it says "Grand Opening, target date, 4/15". That might be the target date but from the lack of signage and the paper covering the windows, I am not holding my breath. I'll wait until someone reports having actually stepped foot inside or I happen to be in the area again.

Reports

Jimjim77

Post something of value first

I don"t usally dump on new members but all your posts are questions. How about a post of value first.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaBeta  [View Original Post]
    Any offering FS?

Reports

Jimjim77
    This is the wrong Thread for that, go to the Backpage Thread or read the last 200 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaBeta  [View Original Post]
    Any offering FS?

Reports

BetaBeta
    Any offering FS?

Reports

Lingham

Atsu ok

I visited ATSU for this first time. Provider was nice, forty something, very little English. The massage was excellent, I almost dozed off on a few occasions. Standard ending. I left happy and really loose.

Cheers.

Reports

CoolB

Leesville

What are you talking about? Whats the name of the place?
    Sorry about that.

Joy Spa... On Leesville Rd.

Reports

BeenAroundX

super relax

Interesting visit at Super Relax-#1 on the list.

I asked for a particular attendant and was told she wasn't there.

I went ahead with the girl who greeted me. When she came in she soaked me with tons of oil.

The "massage?" was basically rubbing the oil around. She got up on the table- so I thought she would add some pressure- but she just continued rubbing the oil around.

When she got around to my balls she literally kept taking her fingers and stopping them on my balls. It was weird, not bad, but weird.

Anyway, here's my rating:

Massage- 1/10.

Looks- 7/10- maybe 25, really good body, great tits and ass. Face was about a 6.

Attitude- 5/10-I thought she was ill or something until the flip.

Flip- 8/10-It was clear HE was going to happen. She asked how much her tip would be, I asked if she was going to take her tits out. She shook her head no, so I said 40.

She wanted it up front. After she started, she said you want to see? I said yes, she said 20 more. What the hell- I gave her 60 all day and got a topless HE.

Full roaming was fine. All in all, not a bad visit.

BAX.

Reports

Jimjim77

I thinjk he means #21 which has new owners.

Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolB  [View Original Post]
    New Staff and owner.

Great Massage...Left Happy!

4/4/14.

PM me for the..

CoolB.

Reports

John252
    Cool be.

Leesville and Falls of Neuse mentioned in same ad are confusing, please clarify.

Reports

CoolB

Leesville

Its off falls of neuse in the little shopping center behind the red lobster in raleigh.
    New Staff and owner.

Great Massage...Left Happy!

4/4/14.

PM me for the..

CoolB.

Reports

Watk5399

Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart

I was in area today and seen a masseur walking around and she was Hot. Can anyone submit a review or TOFT yet? #14 on JJs list.

Reports

NColdOne

Hugs for hire: Seattle man starts professional cuddling service

It's a real profession...go figure.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/H...251334821.html

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I thought I saw everything in my short tenure in this hobby, but "cuddle buddy?" For the most part I've the Providers that I've met were professionals, nice, even friendly and seemed to enjoy what they do. But his advert is just strange. Here is the quote, "I am a professional cuddler Doesn't that just mean companion / prostitute? Not at all. In professional cuddling time, there is zero nudity or sexual touching. This is simply a time to connect and get cuddle needs met.".

Seriously?

Reports

SmithDog

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was anticipating more info on Nancy since her move into Clayton and the addition of her sister for 4 hand work, but have not seen much info. It would be really nice to see reports about Nancy and her sister. Hint hint.

Cynthia has 3-4 recent comments within the last couple of months and I stopped by her place just over a week ago. I have seen her so many times I stopped counting. I have tried many other options and keep coming back because I have yet to find someone that mixes good massage skills with pleasure. She knows exactly what she is doing and is comfortable doing her job. She may not be everyone's cup of tea and I understand why she gets mixed reviews. I have never had a problem with her attitude or emotional state. You definitely get your money worth, IMHO.
    Thanks. I plan on going out to Clayton next week to try the 4 hand. I'll report and let everyone know. Later.

Posting Limitations