Naughty Reviews
Adult Vacation
Scroguard.com
tempted.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4016

    New on Craig's list.

    License info: 8898.

    142 #A Wind Chime Ct (Jamestown Square # II).

    Raleigh Nc 27615.

    ♥Deep Tissue Massage♥.

    ☎919-844-7776.

    VISIT WEB Page:http://www.superrelaxraleigh.com/.

    142 #A Wind Chime Ct (Jamestown Square # II).

    Raleigh Nc 27615.

    ★Open daily 9:30 am-10:00★.

    ★All major credit card accepted.

  2. #4015

    Cleanliness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    If you see something like this, tell the manager or mamasan. Tell them it will cost them business because you will not come back and you will tell your friends and post on the boards. Some of the girls will get away with what they can, since they are the ones who need to do the wash. Same with the table shower, it should be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use. If you have doubts, put your towel down in the TS. Then they can't reuse it. Once they know we care and they lose business they may change their ways.
    Hey guys.

    SR member formerly stevet35. My account got messed up, have to start over.

    At what point do you bring a gym bag to the AMP. Containing a clean towel to lay on and one to dry off with. And for damn sure a washcloth for the TS.

  3. #4014

    Cap hill

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Oh my goodness no not Capitol Hill they are way worse than the Sticky Hill no black light needed at all at Capitol Hill, They will suck you dry, rip you a new one, make you their beaotch, take your pay and not even leave a trace that they were there until next April then it's hey bend over its that time again. But hey I'm glad I live here instead of over there I'll bend over and take it all in. Now as far as the other Hill or AMP's if you really want to actually know what's really there have at it, let the black light shine on. I have the attitude with black lights as I do with fast food I don't know what's in this hot dog with chili and don't want to know. I'm at a Durham Bulls game damn it eating a chili dog so to get a HE oops! I mean watch a ball game for some fun. You know what I mean, AMP, Fast Food it's all the same you have no idea what's really coming in contact with your body.
    LOL I think every type of behavior you described could be attributed to speaker of the house john Boehner all by his lonesome, the little cocksucker. Lo.

  4. #4013

    Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Capitol Hill, XH, you'd not see a thing up there. That gang will suck you clean to the last drop! Stay safe!
    Oh my goodness no not Capitol Hill they are way worse than the Sticky Hill no black light needed at all at Capitol Hill, They will suck you dry, rip you a new one, make you their beaotch, take your pay and not even leave a trace that they were there until next April then it's hey bend over its that time again. But hey I'm glad I live here instead of over there I'll bend over and take it all in. Now as far as the other Hill or AMP's if you really want to actually know what's really there have at it, let the black light shine on. I have the attitude with black lights as I do with fast food I don't know what's in this hot dog with chili and don't want to know. I'm at a Durham Bulls game damn it eating a chili dog so to get a HE oops! I mean watch a ball game for some fun. You know what I mean, AMP, Fast Food it's all the same you have no idea what's really coming in contact with your body.

  5. #4012

    Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Hey MD, Mr. Hitchcock here LOL, I know there are some cum spots on the floor that my bare feet touch when I get off of the bed and god knows where else as I mentioned in my previous post on this subject somewhere back on page 6 or 7 but I ain't going looking for that DNA with a black light. Talk about loosing an erection that would do it.

    I've never been to the Hill not my kinda place hummmmmm wonder what a black light would show there.
    If you mean Capitol Hill, XH, you'd not see a thing up there. That gang will suck you clean to the last drop! Stay safe!

  6. #4011

    Custom cum helmet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson75  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago. The girl had something in her hair like she didn't wash. Her ass was super flat, the massage was sub-par and the ending was very mechanical. I really wasn't impressed at all with Westgate. Oh and she kept making this weird sounds like sucking or something. It was unnerving while I was laying on my back getting a crappy massage. I don't think I will be going back there.
    Shit dude that was a customized cum helmet she was sporting for you. Many a time I cum all over their face or hair or clothes. Best was all over ones pantyhosed feet. But that was at the library.

  7. #4010

    The hill

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Hey MD, Mr. Hitchcock here LOL, I know there are some cum spots on the floor that my bare feet touch when I get off of the bed and god knows where else as I mentioned in my previous post on this subject somewhere back on page 6 or 7 but I ain't going looking for that DNA with a black light. Talk about loosing an erection that would do it.

    I've never been to the Hill not my kinda place hummmmmm wonder what a black light would show there.
    Blacklight would probably be useless there. Cum is thick as paint on the walls so the whole place would glow. I will use the blacklight right after they lead me in the room to undress. So if I find something bad I can zip up and walk out. No loss. Oh, and I always insist on paying after the massage now. It does seem to make them work harder. But not all will allow it.

  8. #4009

    Good tip

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I'm conscious on the sanitary risks in AMPs but, apart from vigilance, have never had a way to check, except by reading the posts of others on our forum. Using a blacklight is a great idea.
    Hey MD, Mr. Hitchcock here LOL, I know there are some cum spots on the floor that my bare feet touch when I get off of the bed and god knows where else as I mentioned in my previous post on this subject somewhere back on page 6 or 7 but I ain't going looking for that DNA with a black light. Talk about loosing an erection that would do it.

    I've never been to the Hill not my kinda place hummmmmm wonder what a black light would show there.

  9. #4008

    Good tip

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting one of the Cary AMPs about 18 months ago and picked up a rash and it still flares up. Itches like crazy. Sure that it was from the table shower though it could have been the towels, will never know. So when I go to an AMP now I take a black light miniflashlight and scan things while getting undressed. You wouldn't believe how disgusting those tables are and even the walls will often have big wads of spots on them. Was at the old red rose once and it had huge dripping stains several feet long on the walls. Never went back. So do your self a favor and get a miniblacklight. It will definitely make you change your mind about which AMPs to visit. And it will keep you disease free, wish someone had told me but to late now.
    I'm conscious on the sanitary risks in AMPs but, apart from vigilance, have never had a way to check, except by reading the posts of others on our forum. Using a blacklight is a great idea.

  10. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened with me. I've been there two times with two different ladies. After I saw that the first time I was sure to change my own linens on the second visit. Unfortunately both ladies set those very very used towels up for the next guy to use. I just took them off my list of places I want to visit. It's stuff like that me miss holiday, at least they were pretty clean. I've really been thinking about keeping all of my tip when I see that stuff. Thanks for the post.
    I had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago. The girl had something in her hair like she didn't wash. Her ass was super flat, the massage was sub-par and the ending was very mechanical. I really wasn't impressed at all with Westgate. Oh and she kept making this weird sounds like sucking or something. It was unnerving while I was laying on my back getting a crappy massage. I don't think I will be going back there.

  11. #4006

    Westgate semen stains

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened with me. I've been there two times with two different ladies. After I saw that the first time I was sure to change my own linens on the second visit. Unfortunately both ladies set those very very used towels up for the next guy to use. I just took them off my list of places I want to visit. It's stuff like that me miss holiday, at least they were pretty clean. I've really been thinking about keeping all of my tip when I see that stuff. Thanks for the post.
    Hell Westgate been off my list a long time thanks to my handy mini blacklight. Oh and their towels ain't the only nasty things. Be careful what you touch in there.

  12. #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis3  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I should apologize, I cheated a little bit. I have been using the forum without posting. Now that said, I do want to bring up something that bothered me. I had a dream about going to westgate in the last few weeks. It was slammed like a fish market. I didn't ask for anybody in particular, I got somebody who was not the "famous one", went in, I decided I didn't want to lie on the table as is, I took a towel and placed it on the table and laid on top of it.

    Massage was very average. At one point, it seemed like the "masseuse's" understanding of a massage meant rubbing their hand over your body and nothing more. Anyway, none of these things bothered me as much as what happened at the end. At the end I blew a lot (not because she was great, she was ok, but because I was very busy prior to the massage and hadn't had a chance to relax myself) and I really decorated the towels in the process. While I was dressing up, she just folded them and set it up on the massage table like they were new or washed. I just couldn't believe it. They are getting so much business, and they can't do something so basic! I don't mind if they shortchange me and give me a 50 min massage, but in my opinion reusing a towel and stuff like that is just horrible.

    Sorry to be a kill joy! But since this is an unregulated industry, somebody has to lookout for our (consumer) interests.
    Same thing happened with me. I've been there two times with two different ladies. After I saw that the first time I was sure to change my own linens on the second visit. Unfortunately both ladies set those very very used towels up for the next guy to use. I just took them off my list of places I want to visit. It's stuff like that me miss holiday, at least they were pretty clean. I've really been thinking about keeping all of my tip when I see that stuff. Thanks for the post.

  13. #4004

    Rash plus itch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    If you see something like this, tell the manager or mamasan. Tell them it will cost them business because you will not come back and you will tell your friends and post on the boards. Some of the girls will get away with what they can, since they are the ones who need to do the wash. Same with the table shower, it should be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use. If you have doubts, put your towel down in the TS. Then they can't reuse it. Once they know we care and they lose business they may change their ways.
    I was visiting one of the Cary AMPs about 18 months ago and picked up a rash and it still flares up. Itches like crazy. Sure that it was from the table shower though it could have been the towels, will never know. So when I go to an AMP now I take a black light miniflashlight and scan things while getting undressed. You wouldn't believe how disgusting those tables are and even the walls will often have big wads of spots on them. Was at the old red rose once and it had huge dripping stains several feet long on the walls. Never went back. So do your self a favor and get a miniblacklight. It will definitely make you change your mind about which AMPs to visit. And it will keep you disease free, wish someone had told me but to late now.

  14. #4003

    Speak up on cleanliness

    If you see something like this, tell the manager or mamasan. Tell them it will cost them business because you will not come back and you will tell your friends and post on the boards. Some of the girls will get away with what they can, since they are the ones who need to do the wash. Same with the table shower, it should be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use. If you have doubts, put your towel down in the TS. Then they can't reuse it. Once they know we care and they lose business they may change their ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis3  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I should apologize, I cheated a little bit. I have been using the forum without posting. Now that said, I do want to bring up something that bothered me. I had a dream about going to westgate in the last few weeks. It was slammed like a fish market. I didn't ask for anybody in particular, I got somebody who was not the "famous one", went in, I decided I didn't want to lie on the table as is, I took a towel and placed it on the table and laid on top of it.

    Massage was very average. At one point, it seemed like the "masseuse's" understanding of a massage meant rubbing their hand over your body and nothing more. Anyway, none of these things bothered me as much as what happened at the end. At the end I blew a lot (not because she was great, she was ok, but because I was very busy prior to the massage and hadn't had a chance to relax myself) and I really decorated the towels in the process. While I was dressing up, she just folded them and set it up on the massage table like they were new or washed. I just couldn't believe it. They are getting so much business, and they can't do something so basic! I don't mind if they shortchange me and give me a 50 min massage, but in my opinion reusing a towel and stuff like that is just horrible.

    Sorry to be a kill joy! But since this is an unregulated industry, somebody has to lookout for our (consumer) interests.

  15. #4002

    Westgate

    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis3  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I should apologize, I cheated a little bit. I have been using the forum without posting. Now that said, I do want to bring up something that bothered me. I had a dream about going to westgate in the last few weeks. It was slammed like a fish market. I didn't ask for anybody in particular, I got somebody who was not the "famous one", went in, I decided I didn't want to lie on the table as is, I took a towel and placed it on the table and laid on top of it.

    Massage was very average. At one point, it seemed like the "masseuse's" understanding of a massage meant rubbing their hand over your body and nothing more. Anyway, none of these things bothered me as much as what happened at the end. At the end I blew a lot (not because she was great, she was ok, but because I was very busy prior to the massage and hadn't had a chance to relax myself) and I really decorated the towels in the process. While I was dressing up, she just folded them and set it up on the massage table like they were new or washed. I just couldn't believe it. They are getting so much business, and they can't do something so basic! I don't mind if they shortchange me and give me a 50 min massage, but in my opinion reusing a towel and stuff like that is just horrible.
    Sorry to be a kill joy! But since this is an unregulated industry, somebody has to lookout for our (consumer) interests.
    Yep A roony, I mentioned a few tid bits on post 3918 to watch out for. BUT! I still go to these places and I am rash and drip free! Welcome to the board!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
sexymilf
Escort Services

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape