Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 419 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Re: Cary

Quote Originally Posted by Tee98  [View Original Post]
    I went by #29 #40 and #11 tonight all closed. Funny thing is #11 was open this morning. Cary's finest must have made the rounds.
    I also went through Cary and #0010 was also closed along with #0029 and #0040. #0011 was open this afternoon, but they only have one girl working and they must have closed before it got dark.

Closed

I went by #29 #40 and #11 tonight all closed. Funny thing is #11 was open this morning. Cary's finest must have made the rounds.

Trina

Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    Glad you got a taste. She is a keeper, always aims to please.

S.
    Couldn't agree more. Never have had a bad time with her.

Trina

Glad you got a taste. She is a keeper, always aims to please.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    Trina has been reviewed here before so I decided to pay her a visit during my weekend trip to your area. YMMV but I had an outstanding time with her. The massage was definitely sensual and the release was way better than the normal finishes we get in NoVA. She has been reviewed multiple times so I will spare the details. Lets just say I will be back for more visits. We vibed as soon as I walked thru the door which I think made the session that much more enjoyable. No idea how to post the link from my iMac but she's well known so searching will get you her link. Definitely made my trip a good one.

BodyRubs Trina

Trina has been reviewed here before so I decided to pay her a visit during my weekend trip to your area. YMMV but I had an outstanding time with her. The massage was definitely sensual and the release was way better than the normal finishes we get in NoVA. She has been reviewed multiple times so I will spare the details. Lets just say I will be back for more visits. We vibed as soon as I walked thru the door which I think made the session that much more enjoyable. No idea how to post the link from my iMac but she's well known so searching will get you her link. Definitely made my trip a good one.

What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by ZMann  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Krista numerous times over the years, she has come and gone from the area a couple of times. She is a little fire ball alright!. Very educated and friendly and puts you at ease immediately. Has always offered a very clean, safe private incall and a fantastic non rushed erotic session, and is just a cool person to talk with and hang out with. She has the same MO and price point as Kat (gorgeous brunette MILF) I actually saw them together several years ago when they were first starting out in the area, THAT was one for the memory books! And have seen them both individually numerous times since. Their hourly rate is higher than most, but you get what you pay for. Through our numerous conversations over the years is does not surprise me that she is now going by "Mistress Belle-K" that was something she had talked about in the past. I see that she has teamed up with "Goddess A" whom I have also seen numerous times over the years for FBSM sessions. I have known both of these ladies for many years, and they are both highly educated and experienced in sensuality, eroticism and their art. Although I can't speak on their BDSM sessions (not really my thing) if it is anything like their FBSM sessions. You can't go wrong!.

#0012 & #0025

I saw an ad for each on BP this weekend. I was encouraged when I passed by and there was no closed sign on the door. I approached the doors and both establishments were locked with the neon open signs turned off. I'm not sure why the ads were posted on Friday and Saturday unless they were only open for just two days.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...-west/20876566

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...-9937/20865124

Anyone?

Anyone tried this place. Can't find it on jjs list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0171.jpg‎  

Re

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    True, this would work if everyone signed a form that they are not seeing a MT. The store can't have "massage" in its name and the store's business license can't be labeled as a "massage" business. The downside is that I'm not going to pay a (. 7) house fee for some stretching and not get a massage. I enjoy the massage first and foremost and an Asian massage done right is superior to anything at Massage Envy. Back walking is a plus and many Chinese and Filipina ladies have provided that deep tissue massage that you can't find at a Massage Envy but you can regularly find at an Asian Massage establishment.

Licensing is the best way overall for the girls and for the customer who prefers an Asian Massage. However, I fully understand that the certification test is setup for an American to pass and anyone else who doesn't speak English the certification process is a burden.
    Yes as I said before they need to change their businesses names and I'm not talking about having a regular customer sign anything just the customer who comes through the door that none of the girls recognize. For regular customers it's business as usual. I know that getting a NC massage license is the way to go but unfortunately that's not a option. I can give you an example but I can't put my girlfriend's name on a open forum. She worked at Studio then Holiday and recently at one of the closed stores. She's the one with the great hair. Anyone who has been around a while knows who I'm talking about and you know her English is not bad and she has meet all the requirements to get her license except the board says she has to be prolific in English which she probably will never be. This is the reason I'm putting so much effort into this because she has done nothing wrong but want to work and make a living. Everybody who knows her then knows she's worth fighting for.

Re:

All they have to do is have everyone who comes in is sign any name to a form saying they understand that she is not a MT but a movement repatterning expert then she needs to just do a few stretches on the customer during the massage and then the cops will have signed the form and had some technique of a expert done on them so in court the police will have to admit of signing and getting technique from an expert done on them. By the way I'm not talking about the girls from Touch of Asia. They will plead guilty and put up no defense.
    True, this would work if everyone signed a form, which read that they were not seeing a MT. The store can't have "massage" in its name and the store's business license can't be labeled as a "massage" business. The downside is that I'm not going to pay a (. 7) house fee for some stretching and not get a massage. I enjoy the massage first and foremost and an Asian massage done right is superior to anything at Massage Envy. Back walking is a plus and many Chinese and Filipina ladies have provided that deep tissue massage that you can't find at a Massage Envy, but you can regularly find at an Asian Massage establishment.

Licensing is the best way overall for the girls and for the customer who prefers an Asian Massage. However, I fully understand that the certification test is setup for an American to pass and anyone else who doesn't speak English the certification process is a burden.

Re

Yes, Movement Repatterning is exempt however these girls do not practice repatterning techniques. The techniques they use involve the using the hands, feet, elbows or knees to apply direct pressure or using the hands to manipulate the soft tissue. The only way a girl could try this defense is if the girl was not witnessed giving massage and LE only assumed and she was just charged her without any evidence of what she actually did in the room. It also wouldn't help the girl if the store she works is registered as a massage or body work business. However if LE actually received a massage and then afterwards asked to see her license and she had none then this Movement Repatterning defense could not be used when she practiced the definition of a massage.

Movement Repatterning = Physical Therapist.

Body Work or Massage = Applies pressure or manipulates the soft tissue.

11. What practitioners are exempt from licensure? Pursuant to Rule Section. 0203, the Board considers persons who are utilizing certain Therapeutic techniques may claim exemption from licensure if they meet the following criteria: 1) such persons are practicing techniques that are defined by national organizations that meet the criteria for exemption set forth in either G. S. 90-624 (6) or (7); or 2) such persons are practicing techniques that do not involve any contact with the body of the client; or 3) such persons are practicing techniques that involves resting the hands on the surface of the clients body without delivering pressure to or manipulation of the soft tissues. Services such as herbal body wraps, skin exfoliation treatments or the topical application of products to the skin for beautification purposes are not considered to be the practice of massage and bodywork therapy, as long as such services do not involve direct manipulation of the soft tissues of the body. Anyone who is utilizing exempt techniques or treatments along with the practice of massage or bodywork therapy is not considered exempt and will be required to be licensed.

https://www.bmbt.org/pages/FAQ.html#...20are%20exempt

For the two girls at Touch of Asia; if they weren't witnessed giving massages then this defense might work but they need a good lawyer to coach them and they can't have given any statements to LE confessing or saying that they gave massages for a living.
    All they have to do is have everyone who comes in is sign any name to a form saying they understand that she is not a MT but a movement repatterning expert then she needs to just do a few stretches on the customer during the massage and then the cops will have signed the form and had some technique of a expert done on them so in court the police will have to admit of signing and getting technique from an expert done on them. By the way I'm not talking about the girls from Touch of Asia. They will plead guilty and put up no defense.

Re

Yes, Movement Repatterning is exempt however these girls do not practice repatterning techniques. The techniques they use involve the using the hands, feet, elbows or knees to apply direct pressure or using the hands to manipulate the soft tissue. The only way a girl could try this defense is if the girl was not witnessed giving massage and LE only assumed and she was just charged her without any evidence of what she actually did in the room. It also wouldn't help the girl if the store she works is registered as a massage or body work business. However if LE actually received a massage and then afterwards asked to see her license and she had none then this Movement Repatterning defense could not be used when she practiced the definition of a massage.

11. What practitioners are exempt from licensure? Pursuant to Rule Section. 0203, the Board considers persons who are utilizing certain Therapeutic techniques may claim exemption from licensure if they meet the following criteria: 1) such persons are practicing techniques that are defined by national organizations that meet the criteria for exemption set forth in either G. S. 90-624 (6) or (7); or 2) such persons are practicing techniques that do not involve any contact with the body of the client; or 3) such persons are practicing techniques that involves resting the hands on the surface of the clients body without delivering pressure to or manipulation of the soft tissues. Services such as herbal body wraps, skin exfoliation treatments or the topical application of products to the skin for beautification purposes are not considered to be the practice of massage and bodywork therapy, as long as such services do not involve direct manipulation of the soft tissues of the body. Anyone who is utilizing exempt techniques or treatments along with the practice of massage or bodywork therapy is not considered exempt and will be required to be licensed.

For the two girls at Touch of Asia; if they weren't witnessed giving massages then this defense might work but they need a good lawyer to coach them and they can't have given any statements to LE confessing or saying that they gave massages for a living.

Re:

Ok guys through the help of a friend who is a lawyer he has helped me find a way to get around the NC massage license for these girls. All they have to do is make sure they don't call themselves or advertise as massage therapist. They need to call themselves Movement repatterning experts. This is exempt from needing a licence. So when a customer comes in they just need to declare that they are not MT but movement repatterning experts. They need to ask the customer if they do repetitive movement's and that can be anything such as typing, bending, head movements and then they can do therapy such as massage or exercise to correct the problem. If they get visited by the police or undercover police if she has asked the customer if he has movement repatterning problems and he says yes she is OK if he says no then refuse to help him. Using the correct wording will be the same as doing a LEO check. Places need to change their names there can be nothing saying massage or bodywork. Movement repatterning is exempt from needing a NC massage license. We need to educate the girls and the customers.

Massage license

Ok guys through the help of a friend who is a lawyer he has helped me find a way to get around the NC massage license for these girls. All they have to do is make sure they don't call themselves or advertise as massage therapist. They need to call themselves Movement repatterning experts. This is exempt from needing a licence. So when a customer comes in they just need to declare that they are not MT but movement repatterning experts. They need to ask the customer if they do repetitive movement's and that can be anything such as typing, bending, head movements and then they can do therapy such as massage or exercise to correct the problem. If they get visited by the police or undercover police if she has asked the customer if he has movement repatterning problems and he says yes she is OK if he says no then refuse to help him. Using the correct wording will be the same as doing a LEO check. Places need to change their names there can be nothing saying massage or bodywork. Movement repatterning is exempt from needing a NC massage license. We need to educate the girls and the customers.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try out a parlor, possibly the one in youngsville since it seems to be a favorite but searching the forum hasn't given any answers.

Do you all actually tip 40 for a hj? Maybe it's because I haven't experienced it but it seems high for very little return. Unless you are allowed to roam/touch?
    Are all places against bbbj now because of the recent leo surge?
    During the massage do you touch them or are they wearing less clothing? That's one of the things I was thinking but I've heard mixed results.
    PM sent.

Almost all AMP's provide a hand job for (.4) and it's trial and error of finding that girl who will do it nice and slow to build up a good release. Most don't mind if you grab their butt, however UTC roaming well some don't like it while others expect a little more tip like (.5). The trick with AMP's is to find that girl who is sensual and does a HJ right where it almost feels like a BJ. Check JJ's list for the AMP rating's, but at any AMP if you build a relationship (friendship, emotional bond or extra services) then anything is possible. It's just most people aren't patient enough to build that relationship.

Posting Limitations