www.kristenkindle.com
Rabbits Webcam
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 329 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visiting

Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town later in the week for business and was thinking about hitting up one of the AMP's. Based upon what I heard I was thinking about Rose's. Was looking for other recommendations. I'll be by the airport then heading west toward Greensboro so I want to hit something between the two areas.
    This will give you an idea of the options based on you not being a familiar face more could probably be available at other places if they knew you but these listed are a definite.

Raleigh way they hell on the other side of the planet Youngsville. VIP full Service.
    Durham. Rose Full Service $60 door + tip.
    Sweet Spa Burlington like Purple said, Wendy does an amazing Rub & Tug usually nude (not sure but have a feeling more may be available).
    Greensboro is bla IMO, less to choose from than around here and is the standard Rub and Tug, when I'm on the road traveling I want a memorable visit.
    Charlotte is the real deal, if you want to drive 1. 5 hr from Greensboro this round or in the future, all of these are "Full Service" but anyone reading this should be aware cover mister Johnson there are some horney freaky Asian girls at these places that will go BB in a heart beat if you want too, so be safe.
    All of these have the word spa in the name, if you want to see the address, phone number etc. Just google: rubmap Charlotte. For all the regular posters here you can see what we have to choose from compared to the swinging dicks in Charlotte, look on the brighter side this much variety of pussy being available 7 days a week would break the bank for some of us ok well at least for me. I've been to several of these and let me tell you they know their stuff, these ladies will hump your brains out, so here's the Charlotte list.
    Midair, La Fleur, One Spa, Clt VIP, Osaka, Aloha, Bali, Capri, Nice, Kyoto, Spa 74,
    you're welcome. LOL.

Visiting

Going to be in town later in the week for business and was thinking about hitting up one of the AMP's. Based upon what I heard I was thinking about Rose's. Was looking for other recommendations. I'll be by the airport then heading west toward Greensboro so I want to hit something between the two areas.
    Sweet Spa in Burlington is another option that is on the way to Greensboro. Do a thread search and see if it suits what you are looking for. Now, if you're looking for an expanded menu than do a thread search on VIP Spa in Youngsville, but it's certainly a YMMV establishment.

Rose

I'd say Rose is your best bet. Wendy will provide what you're looking for. Nearer GSO, there are other options. Check the Greensboro board.

Visiting

#44, Creedmore

Was at Creedmore last week. Lisa and Anna left for New York. Got YuYu. Really joyful and pleasant. Kinda chunky but nice, First time I experienced an ass wash. She got a hot towel with soap and washed my ass. Never been so clean. Outside and inside. She actually stuck the wash cloth up inside me. Was quite pleasant. Anything you can imagine was available. Got nude massage, prostate, daty, CBJ, HJ and left with week knees. . 8 tip. FS available for more. Like I said, she was a little plump but one hell of a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting that she's now moved her ads over to BP. Previously, she'd used Craigslist, where the dividing line for "legit" is perhaps a little clearer.
    Any chance the level of service changes with more visits?

Missed you

Dang xhipie, just missed you out there. Yes was damn busy. Had a good time, she gave a fine prostate Massage, stuck those fingers clear up my ass, so far she was pulling Out chuncks. Also noticed same thing, that she reused the towels. Just hope you weren't in the same room as me cause if you were she wiped those fingers and my HJ juice on those towels before refolding them. Doubt she washed those fingers either so if any you guys smelled s**t out there today during your massage, hell guess you got the same gal. She is a kinky wench.

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area today so I stopped by for an hour, was met at the door by a skinny 40 ish lady not the popular one most see, she had the generic name starts with L. Massage pretty good with some tease no problem returning the touches to her. Flip standard rub and tug and out the door. Her looks and body about a 4. 5 Decent English. Man they were busy the door never stopped dinging I heard another girl there not sure how many were working. Like I said I was in the area I wouldn't make a special trip there from where I'm based out of. Now on the hygiene, the rooms and linens seemed clean but that's an illusion in all these places. When she finished I took a along time getting dressed wanting to see how she cleaned up and she had to clean up fast because the place was busy. The thick towel or bed mat that is on the bed on top of the sheet we all lay on she just put it back in place on the bed that I had just finished laying on, the cloth face towel on the face hole was left just put a new paper towel over what I had just had my face on, the BIG towel she used to cover me with which is the folded up towel on the bed you see when you walk in the room she threw on the chair. I'm pretty sure she was going to refold it and put it back on the bed for the next guy but as I'm putting on my shoes she saw me see her put the paper towel on the face hole over the old face hole towel and she didn't mess with the big towel. Just telling you what I saw and not trying to stir up a OMG review about their policy. This is the standard procedure in most of these places, just reporting what I saw to give you confirmation that it happens, If I'm in the area I will return it's not a bad place to visit.

#12 Atsu Garner

Was in the area today so I stopped by for an hour, was met at the door by a skinny 40 ish lady not the popular one most see, she had the generic name starts with L. Massage pretty good with some tease no problem returning the touches to her. Flip standard rub and tug and out the door. Her looks and body about a 4. 5 Decent English. Man they were busy the door never stopped dinging I heard another girl there not sure how many were working. Like I said I was in the area I wouldn't make a special trip there from where I'm based out of. Now on the hygiene, the rooms and linens seemed clean but that's an illusion in all these places. When she finished I took a along time getting dressed wanting to see how she cleaned up and she had to clean up fast because the place was busy. The thick towel or bed mat that is on the bed on top of the sheet we all lay on she just put it back in place on the bed that I had just finished laying on, the cloth face towel on the face hole was left just put a new paper towel over what I had just had my face on, the BIG towel she used to cover me with which is the folded up towel on the bed you see when you walk in the room she threw on the chair. I'm pretty sure she was going to refold it and put it back on the bed for the next guy but as I'm putting on my shoes she saw me see her put the paper towel on the face hole over the old face hole towel and she didn't mess with the big towel. Just telling you what I saw and not trying to stir up a OMG review about their policy. This is the standard procedure in most of these places, just reporting what I saw to give you confirmation that it happens, If I'm in the area I will return it's not a bad place to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    I have been to my fair share of AMPs and until now have never been so disappointed. This girl would be a cartoon Explorer. Figure it out. Total clock watcher and time waster. A bit on the chubby side for me. Very good English, and ok conversation although she needs to remember she already said that one. Very repetitive and insincere. Massage was maybe a 3 out of 10. I could tell she was just stretching time. There was a bit of teasing, so I though maybe the end would make up for things. Nope! On the flip she covered me, and moved up to my head. Then said, " you have 10 min left". Hmmm. Ok I guess I do myself. So I start to do just that. Well then she asks "I help". "You take care of me"? I say "yes I will take good care of you". Then she starts a hard negotiation. SO if you go expect to pay more for less. I figure let me ride this out, knowing I will be wrighting it up here for my fellow mongers. We settle on $. 6 for hand. So I say I want to see them (you know. The mounds of goodness, of which there is nothing good about them.). She actually yelled at me. LOL shoves my hand on them YOU touch Now! Then starts the handi work. We had agreed on some slow work. Well a jack hammer would move slower. So after trying to give direction, I just give up and DIY. Some ball play, fake moans, some bad dirty talk. I start to finish. Well in the middle of of "that" she must have though, "I haven't thoroughly ruined his experience" and just huffs and walks away, and immediately Starts cleaning up. Roughly. I am not even done yet. She goes and gets a hot towel and I choose to do that myself too. Off she goes to get that awesome warm cheap ass water bottle. This one came with a side of hard candy! She leaves me to dress and I do so and go to leave. As I open the door she is like a kid trying to look past me to see if I tipped. I told he I left less because I had to DIY. I am then pushed towards the door. Never to return again.
    Whew! Man I got tired felt ripped off and frustrated with her just reading your experience but you were actually there, thanks for the warning.

JJ's List

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    There is only one AMP in Clayton so it's #38 on JJ's list.
    Quote Originally Posted by NcWilmMan28  [View Original Post]
    Where is this list located haven't been able to find it quickly.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...3592-JJ-s-List

Use the thread search and type in a key word (s) and this will narrow the search down tremendously.

#9. Waste of time

I have been to my fair share of AMPs and until now have never been so disappointed. This girl would be a cartoon Explorer. Figure it out. Total clock watcher and time waster. A bit on the chubby side for me. Very good English, and ok conversation although she needs to remember she already said that one. Very repetitive and insincere. Massage was maybe a 3 out of 10. I could tell she was just stretching time. There was a bit of teasing, so I though maybe the end would make up for things. Nope! On the flip she covered me, and moved up to my head. Then said, " you have 10 min left". Hmmm. Ok I guess I do myself. So I start to do just that. Well then she asks "I help". "You take care of me"? I say "yes I will take good care of you". Then she starts a hard negotiation. SO if you go expect to pay more for less. I figure let me ride this out, knowing I will be wrighting it up here for my fellow mongers. We settle on $. 6 for hand. So I say I want to see them (you know. The mounds of goodness, of which there is nothing good about them.). She actually yelled at me. LOL shoves my hand on them YOU touch Now! Then starts the handi work. We had agreed on some slow work. Well a jack hammer would move slower. So after trying to give direction, I just give up and DIY. Some ball play, fake moans, some bad dirty talk. I start to finish. Well in the middle of of "that" she must have though, "I haven't thoroughly ruined his experience" and just huffs and walks away, and immediately Starts cleaning up. Roughly. I am not even done yet. She goes and gets a hot towel and I choose to do that myself too. Off she goes to get that awesome warm cheap ass water bottle. This one came with a side of hard candy! She leaves me to dress and I do so and go to leave. As I open the door she is like a kid trying to look past me to see if I tipped. I told he I left less because I had to DIY. I am then pushed towards the door. Never to return again.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Where is this list located haven't been able to find it quickly.

Mini-skirt location

Quote Originally Posted by DickSummers  [View Original Post]
    Tried out the Clayton AMP. Dream land baby dreamland. One of the best massages I ever had and left with a very big smile. Clean to. Highly recommend. So now CAMP will be short for Clayton Asia massage parlor  she even had on a miniskirt. That's rare instead of the sweatpants all these chicks in Cary seem to wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    A miniskirt is like seeing an all white tiger these days.

I saw her about six months ago and she is unpredictable. She can take a dislike to you really quick and she is terrible about appointments. I tried to see her several times after the first visit and each time she cancelled last minute. Not sure how old the pictures are be she looked heavier than that when I saw her. She talks a lot. Its possible to get more than just a HJ though.

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    I can't answer as far as seeing her but the reviews I have read as you may have was that depending on which one of her personalities answers the phone you may succeed. The reviews stated she is bat shit crazy.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by MHL63  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the downgrade to Rose. Got an excellent massage but no HE offered and did not push it. Decidedly different than before.
    Same comment as Grambo I've been here probably 5 times all visits with each of the two older ladies and got the VIP service but I posted once a few months ago a new girl was there but I only got offered standard service, she realized what was on the menu from day to day and she left. So it appears that they bring in a new girl from time to time that does not fit the business model but the two older ladies always come through. So if you walk in and mamasan recognizes you and say's I have a new girl, it may be a hit or miss on the VIP ending, you can always say no I want you.

Posting Limitations