Red Light Pharma
Sun 4RX
Sun4rx
Scroguard.com
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 358 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Samantha?

Anyone see Samantha? Her charge seems a bit high for H.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/24197235

Laci

Quote Originally Posted by SmithDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone See Laci? How was she? Services?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rself/25872273
    She's actually a little better looking than that picture would indicate. She's a country girl with a decent attitude. I would use her for a quick in and out. Doubt you'd get a full hour from her. Does 4 handed with the lady who advertises as 42 and wears the grey bra. No extras were offered. Off of Lumley Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonneville  [View Original Post]
    Instead of going to church last Sunday I opted to give this place a first try. Drew Candy, very nice looking with nice c-cups which is unusual so I assume they are bolt-ons. Got an hour for $70, there is no shower. Massage was good, better than others in the K-town area with some otc roaming prior to flip. No tease before the flip but allowed to utc roaming up top and they feel natural and perfectly sized for my mits and with hard nips. Standard finish, standard tip, left happy. Speaking of music, this placed had on a collection of songs from musicals like Sound of Music and Evita. Horrible, just horrible. I laughed about it but she did not understand what I was saying. There was one other girl there and she was not unattractive but not like Candy. I asked them what they call the place because there is no sign and they conferred and said it is 'Foot Spa'. Seriously? Place seemed nice, clean and I may return. Small nit, I do not like the parking here as the vehicle is exposed, visually, to local and heavy area traffic and on a Sunday they are the only ones open in that plaza.
    LOL, yep if you need a low profile this is not the place. Everyone can see you from every angle. Its like being a duck in a pond waiting for the wife to drive by and pick you off. Or just as bad, one of her friends drive by and report back, guess where I just saw fred's car.

Tried #45 and asked to come back

Quote Originally Posted by SlantedLights  [View Original Post]
    I finally got around to stopping by #45 today for the first time since Holiday closed. I was greeted by a very cute young woman (I paused before using this word) who asked if I was there for a massage and could I wait 30 min.

I asked if Cindy worked there, since I haven't seen her since Holiday and she looked puzzled, she had never heard of Cindy. Don't know what happened to Cindy but she was great over at Holiday. She told me only CC was working. If it is the same, I remember her from Holiday and she does give a great massage. But alas I couldn't wait 30 min.

Sad to see that only one lady available for massage, not sure what the other "greeter" was doing maybe I should have asked. She did tell me she had only been there 2 days.

I may head back out there later.
    I stopped into Beauty Bodywork and was asked to return in an hour. CC or Cee Cee was her name. There was another girl who stuck her head out the door and looked much younger and interesting, I asked her and she did not seem to speak any English but CC said her name was Coco. So CeeCee and CoCo, see? I did not make it back that day but plan to visit soon.

Raainbow or Foot Spa #50

Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    I went to the rainbow in k-town. First visit got a mostly skinny good enough looking, very playful woman. Fun time with Happy. Second visit about a month later, got happy again. Even better time, took direction very well! Latest visit got the woman with black hair. Not a fun time, but did get "relaxed" after some work. Massage on all visits I would rate good. Tease on visits 1&2 was OK. Visit 3 non existent. Looks on both about a 7 in the local AMP scale. Both are not fat. Ending was good, great, blah in that order. SM's PM questions if you like. Oh, back walking is done here.
    Instead of going to church last Sunday I opted to give this place a first try. Drew Candy, very nice looking with nice c-cups which is unusual so I assume they are bolt-ons. Got an hour for $70, there is no shower. Massage was good, better than others in the K-town area with some otc roaming prior to flip. No tease before the flip but allowed to utc roaming up top and they feel natural and perfectly sized for my mits and with hard nips. Standard finish, standard tip, left happy. Speaking of music, this placed had on a collection of songs from musicals like Sound of Music and Evita. Horrible, just horrible. I laughed about it but she did not understand what I was saying. There was one other girl there and she was not unattractive but not like Candy. I asked them what they call the place because there is no sign and they conferred and said it is 'Foot Spa'. Seriously? Place seemed nice, clean and I may return. Small nit, I do not like the parking here as the vehicle is exposed, visually, to local and heavy area traffic and on a Sunday they are the only ones open in that plaza.

Wendy

I was just like everyone else when Wendy left the area she turn off her cell number I had no way of contacting her. But by pure luck I was in Flushing NY spending the weekend with another well known provider in this area and had time to kill while she finished her massage school classes for the day so I went walking around and decided to get a massage and just happened to be the place I walked into there was Wendy. I'm sorry but because of the difficulties she had here she doesn't trust anyone so she made me promise not to give out her wechat info. I don't know if anyone else was fortunate enough to ever see her outside of her work but for an older lady when she got dressed up she looks real good. Like XHippie said memories of a lifetime.

Wendy at Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Tee98  [View Original Post]
    LE in Cary seems to really be on a mission to shut down the AMP's they busted Studio Salon a few weeks back but interesting thing no girls were arrested. This week it was Pure spa. I heard they got new members on the NC Massage Board who are pushing this agenda. On a side note I got a message a few months back from Wendy who used to work at Studio asking me to come visit her again up in Flushing because she was moving back to China. So I drove up there and had a great afternoon of fun. So sorry she has left the country.
    Wendy's English was not as good as most but always had a smile on her face gave a decent massage and loved to fuck and NEVER asked for a tip but I tipped her very well and treated her with the ultimate respect she deserved, she was funny and so sweet. These qualities put her at the top of my list unfortunately it put her in a very competitive position with the girls she worked with and certain guy's put her in the spot light so she had to move on. I've missed her from the day she left but like some of her other favorites she left me with some memories that I'll hold on too. Tee98 you were a lucky guy to have her contact info and see her before she left I'm jealous LOL. Thanks for the post brought back some memories.

Krista

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year. She does a light rub down not really a massage. She rubs tits on your back but not so much on the flip. She gives an average to below average hand job, no FS, No BJ. She lets you play with the tits but not so much with the kitty. I was back in my car before my hour was up, she will cut you out of 10 or 15 minutes, that's no big deal if the service is A+. She is a talker, nice lady. The pics online are her but they are more like glamour shots. She is not quite as attractive in person. She needed to wow me with the massage or the after massage for me to be a repeat customer. She did nether. For me the cons out weighted the pros. No repeat visit for me.
    Great Review!

Not worth it

It's been awhile since I've been back on circuit. Just looking for relaxing massage and HE. Any recommendations from JJ list? Use to go to Marcie but she's no longer in it. Looking at Krista. Anybody visit her? http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...vider/27860542.
    I saw her last year. She does a light rub down not really a massage. She rubs tits on your back but not so much on the flip. She gives an average to below average hand job, no FS, No BJ. She lets you play with the tits but not so much with the kitty. I was back in my car before my hour was up, she will cut you out of 10 or 15 minutes, that's no big deal if the service is A+. She is a talker, nice lady. The pics online are her but they are more like glamour shots. She is not quite as attractive in person. She needed to wow me with the massage or the after massage for me to be a repeat customer. She did nether. For me the cons out weighted the pros. No repeat visit for me.

Cary busts

LE in Cary seems to really be on a mission to shut down the AMP's they busted Studio Salon a few weeks back but interesting thing no girls were arrested. This week it was Pure spa. I heard they got new members on the NC Massage Board who are pushing this agenda. On a side note I got a message a few months back from Wendy who used to work at Studio asking me to come visit her again up in Flushing because she was moving back to China. So I drove up there and had a great afternoon of fun. So sorry she has left the country.

Looking for nuru

I'm new at this and always wanted to try Nuru does anyone know a good provider for Nuru that ends with more than a standard HJ.

I had

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinPurple  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks back. Second picture is pretty accurate. Mutual nude with standard HE. She shares house with a few others. House was a little untidy / dirty but safe. Massage was ok but it was really annoying that she didn't turn phone off and kept answering texts / calls. Also didn't get full hour, more like 45 minutes. Wouldn't repeat.
    The exact same experience. She is ok looking, but for the money you can get more.

Krista

It's been awhile since I've been back on circuit. Just looking for relaxing massage and HE. Any recommendations from JJ list? Use to go to Marcie but she's no longer in it. Looking at Krista. Anybody visit her? http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...vider/27860542.
    Big ole fake titties. But not bad looking. She is sweet and likes to talk, but it is really just a crappy massage, some tits on the back action and a hand job.

Krista

Anyone See Laci? How was she? Services?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rself/25872273
    Saw her a few weeks back. Second picture is pretty accurate. Mutual nude with standard HE. She shares house with a few others. House was a little untidy / dirty but safe. Massage was ok but it was really annoying that she didn't turn phone off and kept answering texts / calls. Also didn't get full hour, more like 45 minutes. Wouldn't repeat.

Posting Limitations