instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 165 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MajorSlowCum

Best AMP

Quote Originally Posted by Pgrandis54  [View Original Post]
    Probably not the right forum but which AMPs are the best for massage only when you just don't have the cash for the whole experience. Crabtree is cheap $58 for the hour but not my favorite massage.

Thought the apex AMP on lake pine was legit only. Any feedback.

Finally do you tip at these places. Was thinking $10.
    Yeah, lake pine, called sunrise, in apex is legit. They'll call LEO if you try to hard. Best massage I ever got was the older mamasan at AMP across from the old Kmart near triangle malll. She was so small but strong and backwalked great. Sexy little body even if she is older. Second best was Lucy at the old buck Jones road AMP near reys. But she and it are long gone. She had nice tight pussy to. Two for one special so to speak. Both are average priced. Tip minimum 20, 40 with he, and 80 for fun fun time.

Reports

DiddyBop

Wake Forest

Probably not the right forum but which AMPs are the best for massage only when you just don't have the cash for the whole experience. Crabtree is cheap $58 for the hour but not my favorite massage.

Green Health (I think that's what it's called), in Wake Forest, is totally legit. Massage only.

Reports

OverEasy919

Red Rose at lunch

So I decided to visit again. And glad I did. This visit was revealing. My provider was the older lady with arm tat. Lucky. I wasn't. While the massage is mediocre, I knew what awaited on the flip. With the standard hand motion. She asked if I wanted same as last time. I said yes. As she began her duty, the hobbyist in the next room was receiving FS. There is no mistaking that sound. When I asked my provider what she thought they were doing. Her response was, "No sex here. " Yeah. Right. I replied as I rolled my eyes. As I left. She made sure to tell me to ask only for her when I come again. Yeah. Right.

So my question is. Anyone have any idea who the other provider was? I caught a brief glimpse going from TS to room but no name. Would like to repeat and receive FS.

Reports

Luv Massage

There are quite a few that frown on HE by their staff. #9 Emily, #14 Green Health, #17 Canaan, #19 Keep Healthy. I haven't gone to all the establishments on JimJim's list but these I've been to. Occasionally guys get lucky but the girls who work there can lose their jobs if the bosses find out that they have given any extra services in order to increase the size of the tips they receive.

For these places, if I feel the massage is exceptional I tip $40, above average $20, average with a positive attitude $20, average or somber attitude $10, below average or bad attitude $0-$5.

Some guys will say I over tip, but I know that most of these girls get only a small portion of the fee paid for the massage, the lion's share goes to the house. Sort of like waiters in restaurants, their paycheck is almost nothing, they rely on the tips.

Reports

Yolanda69

Rr

Hey buds, have been gone for months and noticed reports on red Rose, would someone be kind enough to tell me where RR is located. Looked thru threads and can't find. Thanks a bunch.

Reports

Pgrandis54

Massage only AMP

Reports

Kurt308
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceMan  [View Original Post]
    Broke down and went to RR. I should have known better with posting and past experiences striking out for homerun. I was greeted by a lady in her 40. Nice lady and attractive for her age with an average body. I haven't seen her before she has visible tattoos on her arms. She used a lot of light elbow methods. Massage 6/10. She wanted. 6 for he and. 8 for otc and fiv. Overall I was dissatisfied. She was nice and all but I wanted the FS, I was extremely thirsty. Damn. This place is to hit and miss for me. Sticking by my guns. No more RR for a while. Maybe VIP trip or other AMPs in cary area. Anyone have an idea where to go for great massage and FS other than VIP and RR. Post or PM. PM if desire more info on my visit.

Damage. 6 massage and. 8 tip total $140.

It's getting a little watered down here.

Stay Thirsty fellows.
    RR is always a home run since day one, and been there many times. You know to take your raincoat right?

Reports

RiceMan

New Girl at RR

Broke down and went to RR. I should have known better with posting and past experiences striking out for homerun. I was greeted by a lady in her 40. Nice lady and attractive for her age with an average body. I haven't seen her before she has visible tattoos on her arms. She used a lot of light elbow methods. Massage 6/10. She wanted. 6 for he and. 8 for otc and fiv. Overall I was dissatisfied. She was nice and all but I wanted the FS, I was extremely thirsty. Damn. This place is to hit and miss for me. Sticking by my guns. No more RR for a while. Maybe VIP trip or other AMPs in cary area. Anyone have an idea where to go for great massage and FS other than VIP and RR. Post or PM. PM if desire more info on my visit.

Damage. 6 massage and. 8 tip total $140.

It's getting a little watered down here.

Stay Thirsty fellows.

Reports

MajorSlowCum

Rr update

Stopped by red rose on Miami the other day. Had been a long time since I was there. Jojo was dressed to kill so we went on back. I got undressed, dmassage started and it was ok. But her legs looked great in those heels so I started roaming. A few minutes later she was naked, on top of me and we were having a great time. Shot all over her backside. Even got to slide my ock all over her very clean pussy and ass. If I had a condom probably would have been full service. . She is extra clean down there which is nice. Ate her out to. All for 80 roses. She was really into it. Will repeat today.

Reports

BrownRod

Tips to big

Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed with increased frequency that tips for a massage and HJ are really getting out of control. I did a survey a while back and the average tip was $40 which seems in line with the service. Just so you have a point of reference, in Manhattan NY where the cost of living exceeds ours the house fee is $60 and FS is $120-$140 more. The girls are incredibly hot, young and want to please. I was just there a week ago so I am speaking from experience. With some of the tips I see being thrown around there's no reason for the service to get any better. When the women are frowning on $60 tips and asking for more then there's a problem. I seen guys bragging about giving $80. WTF?? Just my two cents worth.

Nattie.
    You are right because the ladies want the tip more than most want the extra service. The place in garner the lady was asking for 60 tip, when I said no just give me a good massage she was then ok with a smaller tip, more people need to be willing to walk away with just the massage and the crazy tips will come back down.

Reports

CaptianJack
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    Captain,

I have seen Lucy there 3-4 times and have always left happy. She does a great job on the massage.

What was the name of the girl you saw?
    I didn't catch her name. Re: tip. She got $ for the rather excellent massage (better than MassageEnvy) , $ for my good mood and $ for the show she put on.

Reports

Nattie

Massage Tips

I've noticed with increased frequency that tips for a massage and HJ are really getting out of control. I did a survey a while back and the average tip was $40 which seems in line with the service. Just so you have a point of reference, in Manhattan NY where the cost of living exceeds ours the house fee is $60 and FS is $120-$140 more. The girls are incredibly hot, young and want to please. I was just there a week ago so I am speaking from experience. With some of the tips I see being thrown around there's no reason for the service to get any better. When the women are frowning on $60 tips and asking for more then there's a problem. I seen guys bragging about giving $80. WTF?? Just my two cents worth.

Nattie.

Reports

NeedsSome
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptianJack  [View Original Post]
    I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.
    Captain,

I have seen Lucy there 3-4 times and have always left happy. She does a great job on the massage.

What was the name of the girl you saw?

Reports

GrayShades
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptianJack  [View Original Post]
    I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.
    That is an expensive he. A lot more pleasure can be had for a lot.

Less.

Reports

CaptianJack

ATSU Cary

Posting Limitations