Free Wife Hookups
Arrangement Finders
Social Sex.com
Fetish Hookup
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NC Wanderer
    I don't play the massage spa game around here, but have in several other city / states. I all of the other places I have been to the ladies lived in the spa. Don't be surprised if these girls were gathering their food for the day or days.

NC.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys2006  [View Original Post]
    I was at the subway the other day right by eden around 9 am. I saw 3 of the girls walking from the food lion side of the shopping center. I'm surprised they don't drive and park in the back. I wonder if they got dropped off or were walking from home nearby. I've noticed a bmw or lexus suv right behind the backdoor before. It must belong to the boss or something.

Reports

HeyGuys2006

Eden

I was at the subway the other day right by eden around 9 am. I saw 3 of the girls walking from the food lion side of the shopping center. I'm surprised they don't drive and park in the back. I wonder if they got dropped off or were walking from home nearby. I've noticed a bmw or lexus suv right behind the backdoor before. It must belong to the boss or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I was at eden last week and got the best I've had in a long time. The girl was new, I know cause I've been going to Eden for about 2 months now. She looks to be in her 40's but attractive. Too bad I didn't get her name.

Reports

Brneyehound
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    #23 on jimjim's list, I gave them a try yesterday and to my surprise they had both American and Asian girls working. Nice looking too.

Looks 8.

Massage 6.

Table shower 9.

Friendly 9.

Well worth the trip.
    Damages? HE? Well worth the trip in what way? I could dig on a place with american chicks working! Not that there's anything wrong with the asians. Love them all. Just want to remove the language barrier.

Reports

BrownRod

Suncity spa

#23 on jimjim's list, I gave them a try yesterday and to my surprise they had both American and Asian girls working. Nice looking too.

Looks 8.

Massage 6.

Table shower 9.

Friendly 9.

Well worth the trip.

Reports

Sizzle5

Eden

Quote Originally Posted by Pgrandis54  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since last visit. One of my favotites is back Fa. She's older but great massage and great attitude. Nice looking. I forgot how nice the table shower (included) adds to the overall experience. Don't know if she remembered me but I dropped a few names to make sure she would trust me. Nice time.
    Yes, I was at eden last week and got the best I've had in a long time. The girl was new, I know cause I've been going to Eden for about 2 months now. She looks to be in her 40's but attractive. Too bad I didn't get her name.

Reports

Pgrandis54

Return to eden

Been a while since last visit. One of my favotites is back Fa. She's older but great massage and great attitude. Nice looking. I forgot how nice the table shower (included) adds to the overall experience. Don't know if she remembered me but I dropped a few names to make sure she would trust me. Nice time.

Reports

Genichi8

RR Closed

I think RR closed fellas. Tried a couple times in the past week at all hours, nobody comes to the door + front door blinds are ripped in the middle. Something must have happened.

Reports

XHippie

Late night

I agree they work long hours but especially on Friday and Saturday they would get a ton of business if they opened at say Noon and closed at 1 AM or 2 AM.

I wish there was a way we could give them feedback. Does anyone else agree with me that if they shift their hours towards midnight AM hours they would get more business?
    This forum and rub maps are feed back, don't kid yourself most of the owners read our comments.

Reports

Sgiii
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce7  [View Original Post]
    The cuddle chick is a long-time adult business vet, though she is probably in her early 30's. She does movies, the / s, etc. If you like tats, you'll like her. HE is easily available. Full service is available, but is $$ No, the $ key didn't stick. That's the deal. I enjoyed my visit, but she's not close to me (Boylan Heights when I saw her) and she's fairly expensive.

The bottom ad I know as April. She is on Falls near St Raphaels. She is not a young woman, but she looks better than this picture. She's a bit kooky, but not in an alarming way. She has great tits. I've seen her a few times, but somewhat sporadically. I suspect that if you become a regular, more may be on the menu. I think this is a function of whether she likes you, not a function of liking your bank roll. She has told me that she is going to bring in some young girls. So, 4 hand may be available.
    No HE w / April? What was Damage for her?

Reports

Sizzle5

Late Night AMPs

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure of any specific one but the best way to probably check is look at Rub Maps at the hours advertised. Most places close at 10. These girls open at 9:00 or 10 in the morning. Like the rest of us they have to get up early to prepare for the day then at the end of the day clean up and settle in for the night. They put in about a 14 hour day 6 days a week except Sunday and I know plenty of them that have not had a day off in months. I always tip even if no HE or a shity massage. Most will catch that last customer even if you show up at closing time because of all the competition for the same dollar. Any place open after 10 probably depends on how busy they are. I noticed new place Lotus closes at 9:30, Haven't been there yet. Anyone have any new info on Lotus.
    I agree they work long hours but especially on Friday and Saturday they would get a ton of business if they opened at say Noon and closed at 1 AM or 2 AM.

I wish there was a way we could give them feedback. Does anyone else agree with me that if they shift their hours towards midnight AM hours they would get more business?
    Last edited by Sizzle5; 10-08-14 at 10:32. Reason: hours

Reports

BlueIce7

Format issues

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce7  [View Original Post]
    The cuddle chick is a long-time adult business vet, though she is probably in her early 30's. She does movies, the / s, etc. If you like tats, you'll like her. HE is easily available. Full service is available, but is $$ No, the $ key didn't stick. That's the deal. I enjoyed my visit, but she's not close to me (Boylan Heights when I saw her) and she's fairly expensive.

The bottom ad I know as April. She is on Falls near St Raphaels. She is not a young woman, but she looks better than this picture. She's a bit kooky, but not in an alarming way. She has great tits. I've seen her a few times, but somewhat sporadically. I suspect that if you become a regular, more may be on the menu. I think this is a function of whether she likes you, not a function of liking your bank roll. She has told me that she is going to bring in some young girls. So, 4 hand may be available.
    Post did not format correctly: that's the / s and 5 $, not $$.

Reports

BlueIce7

Lindsey and April

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]
    Cuddly girl is hot anyone test our the limits? Any info on the hugs healing session on the 2nd one a bit pricey and very vague on what is included.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...er-30/16655529

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...tress/13101245

Reports

Darkbcl

Any Intel on these two Hugs & Cuddle Really?

Cuddly girl is hot anyone test our the limits? Any info on the hugs healing session on the 2nd one a bit pricey and very vague on what is included.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...er-30/16655529

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...tress/13101245

Reports

Jquillin

Closed at 10:40

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was looking for a late night fix I found that the AMP on Hyway 54 in Durham was open till 11 pm.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
    I went by recently at about 10:30 or maybe 10:40 and they were already closed. I don't blame them of course since any customer arriving that late would keep them open well past 11.

Reports

Vossen
    I went to RR at 10:30pm and they were closed. They used to stay open till 11pm.

Can anyone tell me any AMPs that stay open later than 10 pm?
    If the inside light is on, call the number on the door.

Posting Limitations