instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

jobobtheclown
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    When you say riding, you mean as in FS?
    He means as in BS.

Sorry mods; couldn't resist.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Good lord, you all need to quit blowing Eden up. It looks like Holiday three-four months ago. The door will ring while they're still greeting the last customer, and the girls are complaining of 3+ hour shifts with zero break.

Reports

Sgiii
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorSlowCum  [View Original Post]
    Just finished riding the big tittie one hard. Took a little extra perswasion but worth it. Damn nipples growed like golf balls. Hard to keep quiet with a workout like that. Skipped the massage all together. Heard another girl squirming so they must be all horned up and looking to play.
    When you say riding, you mean as in FS?

Reports

Lpmrhahn
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayShades  [View Original Post]
    Visited rr today around lunch for a hour massage + table shower for. 6. Drew Older lady with a couple tattoos. Actually a decent massage. On the flip she wanted. 4 for he, . 6 for utc top roam, . 8 fiv. $. 2 CBJ. Tried for FS but was a no go. Negotiated. 8 for CBJ+fiv. Overall great enthusiasm, will repeat.
    I went around 2:30, I think I saw the same one you did (black dress? Kinda cute, great legs, really good massage. Started with an hour, massage was so good asked for 90 minutes instead. She wore a skirt and would climb on top of me and sit on my back while she massaged, it was great. Got FIV and full nude for $, but didn't offer CBJ. Wanted FS as well, but no go on that.

First time at RR, won't be the last, good stuff there.

Reports

MajorSlowCum

Eden

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out Eden in Cary ever since the two new girls with a nice rack are said to be there, please let us know. Thank you.
    Just finished riding the big tittie one hard. Took a little extra perswasion but worth it. Damn nipples growed like golf balls. Hard to keep quiet with a workout like that. Skipped the massage all together. Heard another girl squirming so they must be all horned up and looking to play.

Reports

Timmy55

Eden

Has anyone checked out Eden in Cary ever since the two new girls with a nice rack are said to be there, please let us know. Thank you.

Reports

Grsmnky

Just need some opinions

Recent back injury at work leaving me stiff and sore, can I get some real relaxation at a place from the list (possibility of extras is just a bonus at this point) or should just go to a regular place like massage envy (where I know there's no chance for a bonus) and which place on the list offers the best chance for my back issue?

Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayShades  [View Original Post]
    I have been to a party at the "swingers bar" it's literally an empty room with 2 couches a make shift bar and a few chairs. Not missing out on anything there.
    So what exactly was going on inside?

Reports

BrownRod

Vivi, coco

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Oh well sorry to see Vivi gone she was a sexy little thing which I only got a massage from damn good one at that. She does have ties with the Holly Tree Capitol Blvd owner. The change in ownership in these places does not surprise me, if you have the inside intel some of these changes make sense when they happen. As far as the older ladies getting out of the business 1373 Maynerd changing, Suncity on Jones Franklin Rd may follow have to wait and see on this one.

More and more of the senior girls with a bank full of cash are eager to become store owners and the older ones with a bank full of cash see how the business is changing and are opting out with an American Man if they can score one LOL really!

Some may be surprised if they only new the girl massaging them saying I can't do that I will get in trouble with the owner, IS the owner. And yes in some cases this owner can give a great HJ. How do think they got a bank full of cash to buy the store. Not from BOA.
    Yes vivi, gave the best hard massage around. She digs deep. Its hard to get extras with her but the massage is great. I saw her two weeks ago, if she is gone I hope she comes back soon. And coco, if she is gone too I'm going to go crazy. Those were the strongest massages I've had from any AMP.

Reports

NCHobbyist69
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    You never can be too sure of the size of the tits. Some of the girls wear hard bras and have very little underneath.
    Ain't that the truth! If it is Tina at Eden, she's actually pretty stacked up top. Unfortunately, she's more along the lines of no-touch, at least she was a couple months back.

Reports

Luv Massage

New girl at eden

Quote Originally Posted by HardInThicke  [View Original Post]
    Didn't have time to stop in and get a massage, but I was walking past Eden today and there was a girl that (I assume) was working there walking in from the sidewalk. And she had nice, big tits! Obviously really rare at an MP. Has anyone seen this girl? Are her tits really that big or was I imagining things? Might have been just a really tight shirt.
    You never can be too sure of the size of the tits. Some of the girls wear hard bras and have very little underneath.

Reports

HardInThicke
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianflu  [View Original Post]
    You saw correctly!! There were two new girls there and the younger one is a real looker with very Nice puppies. The older one is well endowed as well seems nice but average looks.
    She said her name is Tina. Any info on her?

Reports

GrayShades

Rr

Visited rr today around lunch for a hour massage + table shower for. 6. Drew Older lady with a couple tattoos. Actually a decent massage. On the flip she wanted. 4 for he, . 6 for utc top roam, . 8 fiv. $. 2 CBJ. Tried for FS but was a no go. Negotiated. 8 for CBJ+fiv. Overall great enthusiasm, will repeat.

Reports

Asianflu

Vivi was a charmer.

Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Oh well sorry to see Vivi gone she was a sexy little thing which I only got a massage from damn good one at that. She does have ties with the Holly Tree Capitol Blvd owner. The change in ownership in these places does not surprise me, if you have the inside intel some of these changes make sense when they happen. As far as the older ladies getting out of the business 1373 Maynerd changing, Suncity on Jones Franklin Rd may follow have to wait and see on this one.

More and more of the senior girls with a bank full of cash are eager to become store owners and the older ones with a bank full of cash see how the business is changing and are opting out with an American Man if they can score one LOL really!

Some may be surprised if they only new the girl massaging them saying I can't do that I will get in trouble with the owner, IS the owner. And yes in some cases this owner can give a great HJ. How do think they got a bank full of cash to buy the store. Not from BOA.
    Vivi IMHO probably gave the best hard massage around. It is difficult to find one as good as her. Extras were hard to come by her. I was able to get an "assisted HE" but that was it. She was very charming. Yes, and I beleive that Lisa down the road is her sister.

I also think many of the ladies are cashing out as you say they see the business changing. There are way too many places opening up. As some of the good senior girls open their new store they lure away their clientele. It then becomes difficult to attract ladies to work at the AMP be / see they are not getting enough customers. It is not worth it for them to leave NYC and work in Raleigh. They can do as well in NYC.

Reports

Asianflu

You are not imaging!!

Quote Originally Posted by HardInThicke  [View Original Post]
    Didn't have time to stop in and get a massage, but I was walking past Eden today and there was a girl that (I assume) was working there walking in from the sidewalk. And she had nice, big tits! Obviously really rare at an MP. Has anyone seen this girl? Are her tits really that big or was I imagining things? Might have been just a really tight shirt.
    You saw correctly!! There were two new girls there and the younger one is a real looker with very Nice puppies. The older one is well endowed as well seems nice but average looks.

Posting Limitations