Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BrownRod
    Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    No way, I almost called this one a while ago. I checked her TER and all the reviews are good. You're talking us she has fooled that many people? Hilarious if its true.
    Played top side under the shirt, they are real. Didn't go south because not that into big ladies. Her reviews are many. Thats my info.

Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by thyll2  [View Original Post]
    That one has man parts.
    No way, I almost called this one a while ago. I checked her TER and all the reviews are good. You're talking us she has fooled that many people? Hilarious if its true.

Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceMan  [View Original Post]
    They are color blind. They only see green. I have been there with white Asian band black friends. They also like white collar guys. My buddy takes higher execs from his financial institution. It's funny pu $$why and money brings us together.
    By the way, good looking out on Divas. I stopped by last Sat to watch the Mayweather fight and enjoyed it. It was an experience, I think good time will be had there the more I go.

Oh yeah, you weren't kidding about the $20 drinks.

Reports

WarDamnEagle

Started happy and ended happy

Visited Westgate last night, I struck out there my first visit at the beginning of the year but since then it is my go to. Got the full hour and went with a new girl, name withheld pm if you are senior and want her name. Great table shower where got first of two HJ, off to the room and great massage however she used oil not lotion and that was the only downside. On the flip great tease and then HJ #2.

70 at the door and. 5 tip=two smiles from this guy.

Reports

Ral613
    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    When I first read this post I like most people thought WTF?

Then I imagined SnoopDog the rapper speaking the words and hallelujah I saw the light and understood, kinda.
    I agree. Very poetic. I started to see a faint light, but then the reality that this is just some dude getting his rock off writing this for other dudes snuffed it.

Reports

thyll2

Not what it seems to be

Quote Originally Posted by Es421  [View Original Post]
    Was she nude? Any roaming allowed? I'm curious as other seem to think she has some extra "equipment". Might be why the session is so quick.
    That one has man parts.

Reports

Es421
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    This ladies ad is in the body rub section. She claims cherokee but looks like a big light skin woman. So who knows may her great great granny is indian. Anyway she offers a wow wow session that turns out to be a 60 second back rub and a very good BBBJCIM. She was too much in a rush from start to finish. Rush back to her room and rush out the door, not worth a second visit IMO. Also she is a little to pricey for what she offers. . have fun men.
    Was she nude? Any roaming allowed? I'm curious as other seem to think she has some extra "equipment". Might be why the session is so quick.

Reports

BrownRod

Cherokee Body Rub

This ladies ad is in the body rub section. She claims cherokee but looks like a big light skin woman. So who knows may her great great granny is indian. Anyway she offers a wow wow session that turns out to be a 60 second back rub and a very good BBBJCIM. She was too much in a rush from start to finish. Rush back to her room and rush out the door, not worth a second visit IMO. Also she is a little to pricey for what she offers. . have fun men.

Reports

XHippie

Riddle apost

Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    My litttle friend tells the following tale.

Unhappy with decreasing level of service with Aunt Holly.

Hearing of Vivi retirement, go to Vivi place.

Jing a ling go the jingle bells.

Shrine to Vivi still evident-old glamour shots-no signs of ownership turnover.

Nobody comes to help. Can you hear me now? Turn up the hearing aids or.

More cow bell!

Friend goes somewhere else. Predictable great massage, nothing else.

Great rub.

Door left open.

Friend is open to air.

Hears voices in room-two ladies.

OMG the switcheroo.

New lady much more friendly, looks like ghost of Rose?

Getting close, rests hand over his man rosebud, you ok?

HELL YEAH!

It gets good.

Reach around.

Up on 4's.

Milking.

Flip oil slow down too late.

Eye contact+.

Friendly, enjoys the work+.

No money discussion+.

Patting afterwards+.

Hidden gem.

Why share location? Tired of interruptions.

They don't happen there.
    When I first read this post I like most people thought WTF?

Then I imagined SnoopDog the rapper speaking the words and hallelujah I saw the light and understood, kinda.

Reports

Vossen
    Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    My litttle friend tells the following tale.

Unhappy with decreasing level of service with Aunt Holly.

Hearing of Vivi retirement, go to Vivi place.

Jing a ling go the jingle bells.

Shrine to Vivi still evident-old glamour shots-no signs of ownership turnover.

Nobody comes to help. Can you hear me now? Turn up the hearing aids or.

More cow bell!

Friend goes somewhere else. Predictable great massage, nothing else.

Great rub.

Door left open.

Friend is open to air.

Hears voices in room-two ladies.

OMG the switcheroo.

New lady much more friendly, looks like ghost of Rose?

Getting close, rests hand over his man rosebud, you ok?

HELL YEAH!

It gets good.

Reach around.

Up on 4's.

Milking.

Flip oil slow down too late.

Eye contact+.

Friendly, enjoys the work+.

No money discussion+.

Patting afterwards+.

Hidden gem.

Why share location? Tired of interruptions.

They don't happen there.
    Give it a rest.

Reports

Usmc0819
    Quote Originally Posted by RealCrgHead  [View Original Post]
    Srry for the typo. I was asking have anyone been by there lately & how is the line up now? Looking for an nice ebony dream!! Want he / FS if anyone can let me kno if I can find that there let me kno I haven't been there in over an year & dnt want to waste my time if they dnt hve an nice tall ebony dream.
    Anyone been here in a while? Wondering if there's any new talent.

Reports

BeenAroundX

Here's a normal report

Was in Cary, so stopped by Eden Spa. Saw a new girl, but as Eden is always consistent, paid the entry fee, put my clothes in the Tupperware container, and relaxed until she came in. The bell was ringing the whole time, but the gal I was with stayed with it. The teasing before the flip was great- lasted about 5 minutes.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Looks- 7/10.

Flip- 7/10- standard HJ. I have been here many times now- I doubt anything else is on the menu.

All in all, always a good time at Eden. You know what to expect, and are never disappointed.

70 for 1 hr. . 50 tip.

Stay Safe-.

BAX.

Reports

RiceMan

AMPs lacking

Seems like this summer has been hit and miss. VIP seems like a sure thing and even this summer there has been a bad review. Maybe the # of mongers have increased and wearing these women out or short tipping them. I sure do miss my old faithful. I have been contemplating BP rubs and babes. Idk. Or maybe a girlfriend. Hmmmm, I wonder what's cheaper LOL. At least I won't catch something.

Reports

Es421
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMassage  [View Original Post]
    All his posts look like that. I have not seen any explanation for his lack of clarity.
    It's a super secret code. I guess he thinks we are going to spend time figuring out his gibberish.

Reports

Jquillin

Judy

Quote Originally Posted by SkinJr  [View Original Post]
    Visited today and I was disappointed. Ok looking older lady with ok rub. Not much tease and right to work. Decent technique on handshake but that was it. Light roaming. Quoted $ for CBJ. She had "lucky" tattoo on arm.
    That might have been Judy. Judy had a rose on one arm and hearts on the other with I think Lucky written there. She was great for me, but I see your point. She gives a massage first that is more therapeutic than sensual. I appreciated that she didn't get sensual in order to get me out of there without the work of a massage. I hate the rush!

Posting Limitations