CamPlaceCash
Naughty Reviews
Camplacecash
Buttons on USASG
camplacecash

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 221 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tantra

Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    I met with Aria a while back. She's a very pretty lady but you don't get to enjoy her that much. All in all an interesting visit. Pm me if you would. Like more info.

Will.
    I tried the same and thought it was a bunch of silliness. AMP's are cheaper and better.

#30 Touch of Asia. Apex

A quick report on Touch of Asia. Stumbled upon the most bubbly and personable girl. (I guess the trend is to not mention the name.) What a treat. Her playfulness and technique has put the ass back in massage. In a good way. Unfortunately, I might need to get a 2nd job to afford the new found addiction. Haha I wish I could have opted for the 480-minute massage.

ATSU Cary

I've been off the bodyrub circuit for awhile since I have something on the side (which I think is way too much trouble LOL) so I hit on of my favorites. ATSU Cary was not busy in the afternoon so did an hour and table shower. They advertise a free table shower but at the register they asked for $90. I held my line and said the coupon says $70 and got $70. Without calling out names, she was cute and offered a decent massage. She teased some and I always make sure to have my hands over the side to make slight contact with her so she knew I was interested but not creepy.

If you just flirt and make some contact they always appreciate it and know what you want. Oh course she asked if I had been there before and I talked about a few of the girls and said all of them are so sweet and kind. Telling you. That shit makes it more comfortable since you look like a good guy. Anyways, on the flip had some nice touching but everything otc. Had to slow her down a few times because it was amazing.

Ok. So just being honest here, I almost blew on my face but luckily went over the shoulder. We both laughed our asses off about it and she kept joking about it. It was hilarious.

Did the table shower and left. 6 for tip but she never asked abiut it. I think they know we will cover if the service is right. Seniors can PM but not many secrets at ATSU.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePolarVortex  [View Original Post]
    I have been generally unsuccessful in getting tops off unless it was at an "E" rated place. If anyone has tips, send them my way.

Speaking of such "E" joint, was there last week and experienced the mamasan. Nice experience.
    I only see one E joint is the list on page 8 the latest?

Also there's this massage place in Durham looks like a house with a tall sign anyone partake?

Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    She did mention that they'd (VIP) be getting new girls next week.
    That's really just they're way of asking "please bring your business here again soon, we are concerned that you might go somewhere else based on how you didn't appear to enjoy this visit that much. ". Given the prices they are charging, I can see why they are soliciting this message and trying to make the joint sound more appealing by promising something like new girls.

When I mongered elsewhere, "we're getting new girls" did mean that they are getting new girls (cause that placed rotated girls a lot anyway every 3 weeks). But I felt they really stressed telling me this when they felt that I, a rather repeat patron, might decide to go somewhere else instead. This especially happened if the girl was less than stellar in the looks department.

Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday left happy but wasn't allowed to play. Wanted that top off. Maybe next time.
    I have been generally unsuccessful in getting tops off unless it was at an "E" rated place. If anyone has tips, send them my way.

Speaking of such "E" joint, was there last week and experienced the mamasan. Nice experience.

#8 Clarice

Quote Originally Posted by Purextc  [View Original Post]
    I visited AMP #8 on Jim's list today. I drew Clarice, an average looking Chinese woman. Decent amount of pressure in the massage. Then on the flip she went to work without asking tip amount. OTC and some UTC roaming allowed, but it was my 3rd time seeing her. Left happy and there may be more available. Damage was. 70 + . 40.
    Unless they got a new girl there, I think you mean Grace (the accent could have sounded like Clarice).

Of course I could be wrong, been a little while since my last visit.

Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Went to Westgate last night and saw Mary, reports I had are ad said that she had a nice rack. What I saw was a A cup.

Started with a good shower, poor back walk back in the room, ok tease, left happy.

I should have seen Linda or Wendy who were there, won't repeat with Mary.

WDE.
    I was there yesterday left happy but wasn't allowed to play. Wanted that top off. Maybe next time.

Clarice

I visited AMP #8 on Jim's list today. I drew Clarice, an average looking Chinese woman. Decent amount of pressure in the massage. Then on the flip she went to work without asking tip amount. OTC and some UTC roaming allowed, but it was my 3rd time seeing her. Left happy and there may be more available. Damage was. 70 + . 40.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for that for years in the raleigh area but can't find it here. There is this place in Greensboro, glissant escape they give a half nuru. On the flip its almost no touching except for a HJ. The only real nuru I ever had was in florida, best time I ever had. Thats all the info I have, if someone has more info maybe they will share it with us.
    I had the same experience with glissant. She actually reversed herself so that her two s weren't available for play. Won't return.

Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Terk12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried this? They come to Raleigh once in awhile.
    I met with Aria a while back. She's a very pretty lady but you don't get to enjoy her that much. All in all an interesting visit. Pm me if you would. Like more info.

Will.

Quote Originally Posted by stepstool  [View Original Post]
    If you're thinking about the one east of town near Elroy, I was there last summer and left a report, post #2309 . To sum it up, very firm massage, nothing extra was offered.
    Thanks. Not sure of the town. Its in a random strip. Center before the military surplus store if. You are traveling east fro. Smithfield.

Will.

Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRu...-body/18028333

Does anyone have any good reviews on this one. I've seen the ad a few times and was thinking about giving it a shot, but I hate wasting the time because in the past the AMP had better service. Any info will help, pm me if you like or the normal group response.
    There's a positive review for her in the Raleigh backpage section. Something about Nuru.

Westgate. Linda

Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Went to Westgate last night and saw Mary, reports I had are ad said that she had a nice rack. What I saw was a A cup.

Started with a good shower, poor back walk back in the room, ok tease, left happy.

I should have seen Linda or Wendy who were there, won't repeat with Mary.

WDE.
    I saw Linda about 2 weeks ago, decent rub and a great finish. I would see her again for sure.

Posting Limitations