Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Bang a Milf
Meet MILFS Tonight
Fetish Hookup
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BrownRod

Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting a lot of resistance from the girls about tipping $40.

What has been your experience, have they turned you down for $40 tip?
    I gave 40 tip at the place in cary and the girl looked at it like it was something wrong. I asked is something wrong with the tip. I asked about 3 times but never got an answer. Most people don't make 40 an hour so when they get 40 out of someone they should be very happy. At another location the lady wanted 50 for a HJ and very pushy about it. I said no just give me the massage, she quickly changed her mind about the price, but by then I only wanted the massage. Be willing to walk out without extras if your tip is not enough, after all its all about the massage.

Reports

Spooner Strum

Cameras?

Quote Originally Posted by Pbone888  [View Original Post]
    Long time regular with one of the girls there and had an interesting experience Thursday (T-giving) night. Near closing time, and she was the only one there. She wanted to play in the "hangout" room where the girls watch TV, no cameras there she said. Near full on fucking first time ever there. FIV, FIA and she let me slip the tip in and do a few short strokes. Hot.
    Does that mean there are cameras in the rooms and elsewhere?

Also, door cost?

Reports

Bb211

Mia

Quote Originally Posted by TooBadd  [View Original Post]
    No experience but she was reviewed within the last month. Try searching the forum a bit, but basically I recall she was an upseller and only offered Nuru at her expensive rate.
    Avoid. Shitty attitude. Not even close to providing services as suggested. Rip off.

Reports

HardInThicke

Never had a girl complain about $40 for tip. Seems to e the standard rate. At least for half hour + HE.

Reports

Too Badd
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBarer  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/19044256

Has anyone had an experience with Mia? I couldn't find anything in search results. She looks great in the pics, and I would love to find a provider who gives a good prostate massage. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
    No experience but she was reviewed within the last month. Try searching the forum a bit, but basically I recall she was an upseller and only offered Nuru at her expensive rate.

Reports

PaulBarer

Mia?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/19044256

Has anyone had an experience with Mia? I couldn't find anything in search results. She looks great in the pics, and I would love to find a provider who gives a good prostate massage. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Reports

Pbone888

Tomcats

Long time regular with one of the girls there and had an interesting experience Thursday (T-giving) night. Near closing time, and she was the only one there. She wanted to play in the "hangout" room where the girls watch TV, no cameras there she said. Near full on fucking first time ever there. FIV, FIA and she let me slip the tip in and do a few short strokes. Hot.

Reports

NcNative

Tipping

Quote Originally Posted by SailorSam  [View Original Post]
    At Eden and Westgate I've always had a happy ending and no one has ever asked about a tip. $40 is my usual tip after a happyending and the girls always seem pleased with it.
    I went to Westgate last week after work, nice massage, some flirting, whispering, regular happy ending, a little bit of under the shirt roaming, a little over the clothes grabbing. I tipped 40, but was pressured for an additional 20. The more she put the "sad" face on. The more quietly irritated it made me. I didn't show it. I just ignored her. I would certainly tip more if I felt it was really exceptional, but I felt like 40 was plenty. I had "showed" what I had so she was after it.

Reports

Carolinac

RR. Movers

There was a UHAUL there this week, door wide open and lots of activity going in and out. Doubt this is staying open.

Reports

SailorSam

At Eden and Westgate I've always had a happy ending and no one has ever asked about a tip. $40 is my usual tip after a happyending and the girls always seem pleased with it.

Reports

Sizzle5

$40 tip

Reports

DeadSpiff

West gate

Went to west gate a few days a go I usually see Wendy while there but seen another girl this time. She was about a 7 in looks and had a 8 type body (extra point for outfit which showed off nice perky tits) the massage was through. Throughout there was a lot of teasing. Such as arms between legs, open hand on tits, and my favorite finger glides on balls and rod. On flip she pointed toward my buddy and I shook my head yes and she proceeded to jerk the soul out of me. After finishing me she finished the massage. During the jerk she let me feel her up even between the legs but it felt like she had on four layers of underwear on or shorts under tights but I was ok with it. Tipped. 5 on top of hr and table shower fee.

P.S. Table shower was decent not much teasing there but overall I rate the experience a 7. 5.

Reports

Spaceball1
    Quote Originally Posted by LvPanther  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Las Vegas and need assistance. Reviewing the posts here I see only happy endings offered at most locations. Anyone have info on a decent place that gives FS for a decent price? PM me if you must. Thanks for any help and everyone here should visit Vegas soon!

Stay Safe,

Panther.
    Check out post #2663 in this thread for a breakdown of all the AMPs in the area. If you want FS, I suggest VIP in Youngsville as your best bet. Expect to pay $$ or more for it, though. Sorry, but our pickings are slim in these parts.

Reports

Lv Panther

Info request

Visiting from Las Vegas and need assistance. Reviewing the posts here I see only happy endings offered at most locations. Anyone have info on a decent place that gives FS for a decent price? PM me if you must. Thanks for any help and everyone here should visit Vegas soon!

Stay Safe,

Panther.

Reports

BrownRod

Rr

Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    I've tried 3 times in the past week and haven't gotten anyone to answer. Twice I rang the doorbell, and the third I tried calling. I did call all 3 times and each time I went straight to voicemail. I think they're done.

On one of those occasions, I went to Paris / Miami Spa down the street. I tried going again yesterday and their "open" sign wasn't in the window, let alone turned on. I think they might be done for the winter. It was freezing in there the last time, so I wouldn't be surprised if they only work seasonally.
    I called and rang the bell yesterday, no answer. The open sign has been off for at least a month. I remember about 2 months ago I was getting my massage and some guy rang the bell and the lady that was taking care of me went to the door. He came in and they talked for about 10 minutes. I couldn't hear much because the music in the room was so load, but I did make out he was a bail bonds man and he told her to call him. I don't know if it was in advance of some future bust that was in the works or maybe a friend of hers in need of a get out of jail card. It all could be nothing and they are just short staffed.

Posting Limitations