Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Bang a Milf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

KenCole

On Edge

Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist  [View Original Post]
    I was in Boston for work recently, and had time to hit up a place I like in China town. There was a new girl with glasses who had amazing technique and I'd love to find someone local who does this. Basically, after a bit of teasing she reached under my stomach and grabs my cock and gently gets me to raise my hips. Then starts milking me with one hand while she reaches between my legs with the other to squeeze my balls. She did this until she knew I was about to blow, the she stopped and had me flip over, calm down and then started fresh.

Has anyone ever had a provider do that here? I wouldn't even know how to ask for that, but it was awesome. Thanks. If you're traveling to Boston I can give you the details and you can check it out.
    I did have this happen when I was in NJ late last year and it was amazing. I couldn't get her to provide a more full service, but with this technique I was on the edge and loving it.

Reports

Raltime

Need Some TLC??

Those are her pictures just old. She is very nice and still has an ass and great tits. She is on my top 10 list. (only if she likes you.).

Reports

TheScientist

Recent trip

I was in Boston for work recently, and had time to hit up a place I like in China town. There was a new girl with glasses who had amazing technique and I'd love to find someone local who does this. Basically, after a bit of teasing she reached under my stomach and grabs my cock and gently gets me to raise my hips. Then starts milking me with one hand while she reaches between my legs with the other to squeeze my balls. She did this until she knew I was about to blow, the she stopped and had me flip over, calm down and then started fresh.

Has anyone ever had a provider do that here? I wouldn't even know how to ask for that, but it was awesome. Thanks. If you're traveling to Boston I can give you the details and you can check it out.

Reports

Joe Looking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsrtp1  [View Original Post]
    See post 6061 in the raleigh backpage section. It's been a year since I saw her and I haven't repeated, for whatever that's worth.
    I haven't repeated either since the last time (saw her 2 times total). Nothing wrong perse but I hate SP who ask for extra money when you leave. It's clear from her house that she has a kid but it's not my responsibility to donate to her fund for a babysitter. With that said she gives a good massage, aside from using lotion instead of oil, and give a good BBBJ. My main issues were that the second time she rushed me a bit and she seems to think that her pussy is worth more than I do.

Reports

Dsrtp1

Visited westgate road a few days ago. Linda gave me a great massage for. 70 hr. Got deep into my back and legs. She squeezed my toes and made them crack. Then she gave me a one. Two karate chop combo to the soles of my feet then covered them in a hot towel. Felt great. On the flip, interesting technique and end result was good. Writing this review primarily for the good massage if anyone is interested.

Reports

Dsrtp1

Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Dude39  [View Original Post]
    See post 6061 in the raleigh backpage section. It's been a year since I saw her and I haven't repeated, for whatever that's worth.

Reports

stepstool

Reviews on Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Dude39  [View Original Post]
    Although I haven't seen her, a search for her phone number returns a link to the other site with several reviews, which appear to be mixed leaning towards positive. The later reviews have a more positive slant, indicating that she may be paying attention. Her I'd number is 235566.

Reports

Dude39

Review

Reports

Steven88
    Super sweet chick. Very well spoken and accommodating. But in all honesty, IMHO, I don't believe those are recent pictures of that butt. With that said, seems to be a fine provider and willing to make sure you get the attention and service.

Reports

Jimjim77

Found a better way

Search. AMP "Letter code".

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    I thought about setting up another category but we have too many already. I will try to issue a little more frequently.

But you can always find by searching on my posts or putting two numbers in the search. I explained how to do that many posts ago. But if you put in AMP List and 37 you should get the latest one.

Reports

Jimjim77

Finding the AMP List

I thought about setting up another category but we have too many already. I will try to issue a little more frequently.

But you can always find by searching on my posts or putting two numbers in the search. I explained how to do that many posts ago. But if you put in AMP List and 37 you should get the latest one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicechairman  [View Original Post]
    If someone says Atsu in Cary I have to look at the list to see where that is as I don't have all the places addresses, phone #'s and names memorized. In my mind #5 or #25 designates the place exactly and I appreciate it when someone does that.

Reports

Luv Massage

Geek time

Quote Originally Posted by Vicechairman  [View Original Post]
    If someone says Atsu in Cary I have to look at the list to see where that is as I don't have all the places addresses, phone #'s and names memorized. In my mind #5 or #25 designates the place exactly and I appreciate it when someone does that.
    I copied the short list to a text file that I named "amplist". If I want all the stores on Maynard in Cary, then I go to the command line and issue the UNIX command "grep -I maynard amplist" (The capital "I" in the grep command is supposed to be lowercase everywhere; it is being auto-converted by the website) the command spits back.

P+ 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.

E 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078.

P+ 11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.

If I want all the stores in Apex then I use the command "grep -I apex amplist" and get.

P- 6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.

P+ 30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.

P+ 32) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.

If I want #37 then I issue the command "grep 37\) amplist" and up comes.

P 37) Asian Remedy Unit E 5410 Hwy 55 Durhanm NC (919) 206-1555.

Similarly, I can get all the P+ rated stores or anything else I want to search for. The list is great. If you have a computer (not a smart phone) then the list is easily searched. Just keep it in a separate folder from where you store email attachments.

Reports

Vicechairman

Reports

Terk12

Reports

Ronnor

Damn, thanks for making me feel like

Quote Originally Posted by stepstool  [View Original Post]
    With apologies to JimJim, this is to move the list closer to the top for those having trouble finding it.
    The idiot I am! I should have thought of that. Thanks again.

Posting Limitations