Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

XHippie
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticed how we use "legit" to mean opposite things on these boards? We really need to pick one.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read the Westgate post, I thought, have I been using legit wrong?

My take on legit is when service received is associated with the description in the business title and / or the service they "advertise".

Example:

XYZ Massage Spa - 60 minute massage $70 is legit, if all you get is a massage and nothing else.

Vs.

XWZ Happy Ending Spa - 3 minute HJ $40 / FS $100 is legit, if you get a HE every time.

I know this post is stupid but if I didn't explain it this would drive me nuts.

2 or 3 spas should change their names to HE spa or Jack Shack.

Reports

jobobtheclown
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle5  [View Original Post]
    Westgate is a legit place with very good massage and no issues getting HE.

I think they are a little slow so right now you'll probably get a lot of bang for your buck as long as you let them know you tip well.
    Anyone else noticed how we use "legit" to mean opposite things on these boards? We really need to pick one.

Reports

Sizzle5

Westgate. RDU

Westgate is a legit place with very good massage and no issues getting HE.

I think they are a little slow so right now you'll probably get a lot of bang for your buck as long as you let them know you tip well.

Reports

Watk5399

S R Garner

Quote Originally Posted by Widower  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to SuperRelax in Garner since January when my regular left so I thought I'd give them a chance. The provider was in her early 30's. A 5 or 6 in looks. Took her 10 minutes to get the temp right for the table shower. Massage was mediocre. English was horrible so we didn't talk much. When she said "all done" I said "what about" and pointed to my soldier. She put her finger to her lips to shush me (not that I said any thing that could be taken wrong) and she says ok. You know when they really hate doing it when they only use their thumb & forefinger. I tried to get her to use her entire hand but she just wasn't into it. Guess I'll wait another 5 or 6 months before I go back.

Happy Hunting
    Thanks for update I had them on my radar.

Reports

Widower

SuperRelax. Garner

Hadn't been to SuperRelax in Garner since January when my regular left so I thought I'd give them a chance. The provider was in her early 30's. A 5 or 6 in looks. Took her 10 minutes to get the temp right for the table shower. Massage was mediocre. English was horrible so we didn't talk much. When she said "all done" I said "what about" and pointed to my soldier. She put her finger to her lips to shush me (not that I said any thing that could be taken wrong) and she says ok. You know when they really hate doing it when they only use their thumb & forefinger. I tried to get her to use her entire hand but she just wasn't into it. Guess I'll wait another 5 or 6 months before I go back.

Happy Hunting

Reports

NeedsSome

Atsu & Holiday

Over the past week I made a visit to both Holiday in Morrisville and Atsu in Cary. Both places I left happy but I could not believe the message I received at Atsu. It was probably the best message I have ever received plus it included a Happy Ending. Both places had the same upfront cost but I tipped an additional Jackson at Atsu just because of the message. I give both places passing grades.

Reports

MisterT69

Atsu

I visited Cary Atsu today. Had a very relaxing and fun time. The lady I dealt with has a good personality, and made sure I enjoyed myself. It's one of my favorite spots now, along with Holiday.

Reports

Raleigh Man

Paris is new

2110 Miami. See my ripoff report from a few weeks ago. This one doesn't need to be on the list, as we need to avoid it!

Quote Originally Posted by Es421  [View Original Post]
    I don't know of Paris. Is that the one at 2110 Miami? I'm confused as I don't see this one on the list.

Reports

JoeWeezer
    Visited RR earlier this week for the first time. Masseuse was not so attractive but had a good personality. No hesitation washing everything on the TS. Massage was quite good and followed the textbook progression. After the flip, she offered to strip and I was curteous to accept. Unfortunately, seeing her uncovered did not add to the encounter. Her attitude was good though, and everybody was happy in the end.

Reports

BrownRod

Knightdale

Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    BP ad, new in Knightdale, opens today.

T and H oriental.

Wish I could TOFFT today.

Please report.
    I gave it a try yesterday. They were still working on the finishing touches, but they were in business. Its about a block away from lowes in knightdale. Its a standard AMP. They are running a. 5 special. Great price I think. There were two ladies there that I could see both a little older. The massage was maybe a 7 out of 10. , so I guess that's ok for. 5. No table shower, but they do have a regular shower. I didn't ask for a shower so I don't know how that works. Lots of teasing on the backside. On the flip after the what do you work, there was the basic happy ending. Oh yeah you have good privacy, they have doors with locks on them and walls that go to the top, that's a good sign.

Reports

XHippie

Triangle town

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    Went last week. Got mama San who thought only my first visit. She did the massage which was really good. Self finish.

Gave me a card for frequent flying. I would say that is how they now you are straight when you have the stamps then they know you are a repeater and service may be better.

Might repeat.
    NiceOne14, I sent you a PM question.

Reports

Watk5399

4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey77  [View Original Post]
    Guess I got in before the bust. Hadn't heard of a bust there but enjoyed 2 visits. Haven't rode back through area in a while to see if still open or not.
    Drove be this evening sign read office space for rent. Better call first parking lot was empty. Police sign working great.

Reports

Pokey77
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I thought they closed after the bust?
    Guess I got in before the bust. Hadn't heard of a bust there but enjoyed 2 visits. Haven't rode back through area in a while to see if still open or not.

Reports

John252

Aunt Holly

My friend says his aunt has been friendlier.

Enough so to say she is 62 yo.

Told him to lose weight.

Time to move on said he.

Reports

John252
    BP ad, new in Knightdale, opens today.

T and H oriental.

Wish I could TOFFT today.

Please report.

Posting Limitations