Naughty Reviews
Social Sex.com
Black Girls White Guys
Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FunTimes12

12 Garner Atsu

Have stopped by a few times in the recent weeks. This place is home to one girl that has one of the best bodies I've seen at a local AMP. I saw her again recently and finally asked her name. She stated Emily. The TS in the beginning was amazing. Can always get an idea of what may happen when they are washing you. She teases the back and plays with the boys. Massage was "eh" but I decided to go 30 min massage and TS so I don't care about the actual massage quality. On the last visit when we finished the TS, I tend to ask for this first to gauge the attention I'll receive, back in the room I didn't even lay on stomach first. Went straight to to the "flip". She worked on me for a the full 30 minutes. Worked hard to help me leave happy. Just the typical tip and had a happy time. Will repeat.

So far I've visited a few of the places, the two Atsu's I've had my most luck. One place was a bust, think it was Apex or something of Duraliegh Rd. I can't remember. Was a bust. I see some other places aren't great but I'm looking for somewhere with slightly younger chicks. Any suggestions?

Reports

Spaceball1

10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road

What a ripoff this place is. Paid 60 door fee for a one hour massage. I checked the clock when I entered the room and noted the time. Massage was OK, but nothing special. When she asked me to flip, I checked the clock again, and only 25 minutes had passed. She asked if I wanted extras by indicating HJ. I asked for FS, which was not available. Then I asked for nude BJ. She quoted 140 for that. I know this is just a starting point for negotiations, but WTF!? I countered with 60 and she scoffed, said no, and again asked for 140. It was clear she wasn't budging, so I declined any extras. By this point, I wasn't in the mood for anything. Then she says that we just go straight to the TS. I noted that I had only received 25 minutes of massage, to which she shrugged. At this point, I am fucking livid. I jumped off the table, got dressed, and left. I politely told her and the other girl that popped out of another room how I felt about their business practices. Neither seemed to be very bothered by any of it. By far the worst AMP experience I have ever had in the many years I have been frequenting these places. My advice: STAY AWAY.

Reports

MD Bellamy

Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Details?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4827481888.html
    Nem, she's discussed in the Craigslist section.

Reports

MD Bellamy

Check the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77  [View Original Post]

The services she offers have been discussed quite fully. Look back on this forum (about 2/3 pages back).

Reports

NemphoManiac77
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRod  [View Original Post]
    It looks like T&W massage in knightdale is now closed. A shame they had the best prices around 50 for the hour. They were only open for about six months.

I don't known if its for good or a temp type of thing.
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...xpert/17419637

Reports

NemphoManiac77

Massage

Reports

Nattie

Holiday

Went to Holiday the other day and got the hour massage without TS. I was met at the door by "see" who worked at Studio about a year ago. She's short, average looking with see cups. I'd say she's compact without being overweight. She was really buttoned up. She probably had on two bras and two pair of pants with the shirt tucked into both pants LOL. She gave a really great massage but if I was being critical she spent a little too much time on my back. That being said, she worked her butt off for the entire time. The majority of time was spend lying on my stomach so when the flip happened the oil came out immediately and without discussion. She allowed OTC roaming but that won't do you much good. She went over the hour, probably 1:10, but wasn't watching the clock. Business was slow so I imagine that was the reason. She speaks English better than most but it's not perfect. Massage 8, Looks 6, Personality 8. I would rate her higher on the massage if she spent more time on the arms and legs but all you'd have to do is ask I'm sure. BTW, as soon as they hear the door ring they come and get you in a room so it avoids meeting your fellow reviewer in the waiting room. Nattie.

Reports

XHippie

Carla

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers. Earlier today, I "re-found" the apartment off of Green Rd. (Carla, and other names have been used in postings) and went back, as I had seen LuLu there the week before Christmas. Its a 2 BR apartment on the ground floor with easy entry. Standard two call system and a. 6 door charge. Immediate negotiation with different levels for HJ, BJ and FS. The last time I went, I paid the door fee and negotiated 100 extra for FS. Lulu was phenomenal. Nice tight body, red tinted long hair and very tight and wet pussy. LFK, CBJ, full roaming allowed, even rubbing the back door (but not entry). Time was under 30 min with 160 spent. Flash forward to today. I saw the Carla add again, called and when I got the address, realized that I'd been there before, texted back, told her (mamasan, I think. She stayed in the other bedroom last time after looking to make sure I was "ok") the apt number (to let her know I was legitimately a return customer and said I was on the way. She told me on the phone that "new girl" is here and is the girl in pics on the ad.

I arrived and met "May" who said she was the new girl who arrived last week, asked if I had been before, and I told her I had been, saw Lulu (who she didn't know) and told her she could confirm with the boss. Additional note, while May was attractive (larger chest than most at AMPs but still petite, she is NOT the girl in the photos, advertised as REAL PHOTOS) We went into the bedroom and I stripped naked. She told me to lay down and immediately started HJ after I gave her 60. I told her I wanted FS and she said "fine" and said "fuck and blowjob is 140" I told her I only paid 100 last time for LuLu and that I had even asked how much tip to bring when I got their return call after my 2nd call. Like last time, I brought 160 total. She started rubbing my cock and then said blowjob only. I told her I wanted full body mutual massage with HJ, BJ and FS with mutual touching, and she said ok, except for topless only with BJ. I said "huh?" and again said I got FS and full nude for 160 total and asked her to confirm with the boss that I was there and saw Lulu. She again said 140 + 60 for door fee or now only HJ. I then got up (which surprised her) got dressed, asked her for my 60 back (she gave it to me) and took my 100 back too. She was asking if I was going to get 40 more, and I told her I wasnt happy and was leaving. She seemed surprised, and as I was leaving and walking by the bosses room, I loudly but politely expressed my concern about being asked to pay 40 more than the previous girl asked for, especially when I asked if 100 tip was ok on the phone (and they didn't say no). I told her I was not happy and that she wasted my time. I also told her I would be letting others know of my dissatisfaction and would text back the boss too. She just said "ok" and told me to come back with 40 more and she would fuck me. 200 for a 20 min fuck is a bit steep.

As I left, I saw a grandmother type outside the building (4500), who was also there when I came in. She was eyeballing me as I was only in the apt for 5 min, and seemed to imply that a lot of guys come and go. She made a comment about her knowing what goes on "in there," and seemed to not be happy. I didn't acknowledge or engage her. With upsell tactics and nosy neighbors (its a legit apartment building) I don't think theyll be there long anyway. But for 200, its a guaranteed lay with an attractive and willing asian lady. Here are most recent two ads.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...essup/19118653

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rstar/19089407
    Good info to know. Good job RaleighMan thinking with your big head on this one. You left with your point getting across and your money. Always another provider out there willing to treat you right.

Reports

BoatFool

Try Providence for a little snack

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRaker  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm looking for some info of places on the East Coast. Long story short I'm flying up to Boston and driving back to Raleigh. Anyone have recommendations on a city with a full menu along the route back to Raleigh. Always hear how the places up North are like Greensboro back in the day (missed that too) and people have glowing reviews. I'm sure I'll need to stop and stretch and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
    It used to be great place for me. My quick check of the Providence MP board makes me think the pickings and menu are still quite tasty.

Reports

Watk5399

Carla

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers. Earlier today, I "re-found" the apartment off of Green Rd. (Carla, and other names have been used in postings) and went back, as I had seen LuLu there the week before Christmas. Its a 2 BR apartment on the ground floor with easy entry. Standard two call system and a. 6 door charge. Immediate negotiation with different levels for HJ, BJ and FS. The last time I went, I paid the door fee and negotiated 100 extra for FS. Lulu was phenomenal. Nice tight body, red tinted long hair and very tight and wet pussy. LFK, CBJ, full roaming allowed, even rubbing the back door (but not entry). Time was under 30 min with 160 spent. Flash forward to today. I saw the Carla add again, called and when I got the address, realized that I'd been there before, texted back, told her (mamasan, I think. She stayed in the other bedroom last time after looking to make sure I was "ok") the apt number (to let her know I was legitimately a return customer and said I was on the way. She told me on the phone that "new girl" is here and is the girl in pics on the ad.

I arrived and met "May" who said she was the new girl who arrived last week, asked if I had been before, and I told her I had been, saw Lulu (who she didn't know) and told her she could confirm with the boss. Additional note, while May was attractive (larger chest than most at AMPs but still petite, she is NOT the girl in the photos, advertised as REAL PHOTOS) We went into the bedroom and I stripped naked. She told me to lay down and immediately started HJ after I gave her 60. I told her I wanted FS and she said "fine" and said "fuck and blowjob is 140" I told her I only paid 100 last time for LuLu and that I had even asked how much tip to bring when I got their return call after my 2nd call. Like last time, I brought 160 total. She started rubbing my cock and then said blowjob only. I told her I wanted full body mutual massage with HJ, BJ and FS with mutual touching, and she said ok, except for topless only with BJ. I said "huh?" and again said I got FS and full nude for 160 total and asked her to confirm with the boss that I was there and saw Lulu. She again said 140 + 60 for door fee or now only HJ. I then got up (which surprised her) got dressed, asked her for my 60 back (she gave it to me) and took my 100 back too. She was asking if I was going to get 40 more, and I told her I wasnt happy and was leaving. She seemed surprised, and as I was leaving and walking by the bosses room, I loudly but politely expressed my concern about being asked to pay 40 more than the previous girl asked for, especially when I asked if 100 tip was ok on the phone (and they didn't say no). I told her I was not happy and that she wasted my time. I also told her I would be letting others know of my dissatisfaction and would text back the boss too. She just said "ok" and told me to come back with 40 more and she would fuck me. 200 for a 20 min fuck is a bit steep.

As I left, I saw a grandmother type outside the building (4500), who was also there when I came in. She was eyeballing me as I was only in the apt for 5 min, and seemed to imply that a lot of guys come and go. She made a comment about her knowing what goes on "in there," and seemed to not be happy. I didn't acknowledge or engage her. With upsell tactics and nosy neighbors (its a legit apartment building) I don't think theyll be there long anyway. But for 200, its a guaranteed lay with an attractive and willing asian lady. Here are most recent two ads.

Thanks for info, back to Cary.

Reports

Raleigh Man

Carla- Apartment off Green Rd

Reports

XHippie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Been kind of slow on here during the Holidays, so time to vent a bit. Having been to many AMPs, I have heard a lot of guys when they come in. You would not believe how many guys start their haggling as soon as they come in. Whether it's over why there is an extra charge for the TS or why the half hour rate is not half the hour rate. Most seem to be haggling over the half hour rate. Their volume is also elevated. What signal do you think that sends to the girl. I'll tell you it's I'm cheap. They then get upset when the girl wants to know what the tip is, since he's allready told her he is cheap. They normally don't get more than a HE if that. They make easy hard. I know what's possible with some of these girls. They don't set the rates but do get a cut of them. They normally won't give anything extra if someone hassles them from the beginning. So if any of you read this Board (I really hope not) just pay the house fee without the haggleling, show a little respect to the girl, and your fortunes will improve. I'm not talking about haggeling over a 4 handed at an AMP where you are known. That's kind of acceptable if they know you will tip both girls well. But if you are there for the first time, don't start by haggeling over the House fee. Just my 2 cents.
    Can't take the New Years Eve crap on TV, so here I am. Just to add my 2 cents. The thing that applies to what JimJim is saying IMO is if guys would keep up with this board or take a little time and read back a little ways there is some really valuable info that lays out the rules that we establish, also rules that the store will establish. And when we or the store try to change the rules it effects us all. Like guys tipping too much or being cheap on everything, the girls wonder is this the way the American do business. Or girls that bait & switch or cut time, when one girl does this we go somewhere else the other girls pay the price for one girls action because we posted I got ripped off at xyz place. So there are rules for us and them. WE have to have this knowledge of rules from this board because this is where we hang out together just no cold beer to sip LOL. THE GIRLS believe me teach each other the rules when one comes into the store from somewhere else by the veterans that have been there because they know who comes in the store and what they want. So the point is if you are a newbie or have been around awhile just read what has been laid out on this board and it will eliminate a lot of guess work about where to go, how much to tip, what to kinda expect as far as service and total cost, how loud not to be in the store etc. If a few girls or a few guys are assholes it really makes it tough for everyone until they are identified and believe me these girls are street smart they may not speak English but they don't forget a tip or a face. My 2 cents. Happy New Year.

Reports

XHippie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim77  [View Original Post]
    Been kind of slow on here during the Holidays, so time to vent a bit. Having been to many AMPs, I have heard a lot of guys when they come in. You would not believe how many guys start their haggling as soon as they come in. Whether it's over why there is an extra charge for the TS or why the half hour rate is not half the hour rate. Most seem to be haggling over the half hour rate. Their volume is also elevated. What signal do you think that sends to the girl. I'll tell you it's I'm cheap. They then get upset when the girl wants to know what the tip is, since he's allready told her he is cheap. They normally don't get more than a HE if that. They make easy hard. I know what's possible with some of these girls. They don't set the rates but do get a cut of them. They normally won't give anything extra if someone hassles them from the beginning. So if any of you read this Board (I really hope not) just pay the house fee without the haggleling, show a little respect to the girl, and your fortunes will improve. I'm not talking about haggeling over a 4 handed at an AMP where you are known. That's kind of acceptable if they know you will tip both girls well. But if you are there for the first time, don't start by haggeling over the House fee. Just my 2 cents.
    Can't take the New Years Eve crap on TV, so here I am. Just to add my 2 cents. The thing that applies to what JimJim is saying IMO is if guys would keep up with this board or take a little time and read back a little ways there is some really valuable info that lays out the rules that we establish, also rules that the store will establish. And when we or the store try to change the rules it effects us all. Like guys tipping too much or being cheap on everything, the girls wonder is this the way the American do business. Or girls that bait & switch or cut time, when one girl does this we go somewhere else the other girls pay the price for one girls action because we posted I got ripped off at xyz place. So there are rules for us and them. WE have to have this knowledge of rules from this board because this is where we hang out together just no cold beer to sip LOL. THE GIRLS believe me teach each other the rules when one comes into the store from somewhere else by the veterans that have been there because they know who comes in the store and what they want. So the point is if you are a newbie or have been around awhile just read what has been laid out on this board and it will eliminate a lot of guess work about where to go, how much to tip, what to kinda expect as far as service and total cost, how loud not to be in the store etc. If a few girls or a few guys are assholes it really makes it tough for everyone until they are identified and believe me these girls are street smart they may not speak English but they don't forget a tip or a face. My 2 cents. Happy New Year.

Reports

Moon Raker
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkville  [View Original Post]
    You should check out the other boards. From what I know about the Maryland area, avoid DC itself. I believe there are many providers in Nova, VA though. And around greenbelt, MD.

You should check out the other boards around where you want to stop: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Parlor-Reports.

Based off of the reports, and my experience in the area, it can be really good. Lots of Korean honnies who are 7's through 9's. Based on some of the reports in that thread (despite my lack of recent experience there) I will still vouch for that area and specifically the greenbelt area is good right now.
    Thank you sir.

Reports

Jimjim77

I don't think some guys will ever get it.

Posting Limitations