Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 449 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Barberton's Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by DigDuck1945  [View Original Post]
    Abbey is in vacation. Mia raised her rate too much. I guess only one left is Khloe.
    Jessica is also on vacation. That girl has got to learn to drive.

Abbey is in vacation. Mia raised her rate too much. I guess only one left is Khloe.
    I never saw Mia, tried to but was too difficult to schedule. Have seen Khloe a few times and I think she's one of the best. Khloe doesn't advertise anymore and is low volume hence the high rate and worth it.

According to others.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggOff  [View Original Post]
    What's Mia's rate now?
    Recently her HH rate is 150, that is what it seems. Which is too high. She used to be run as 130 or less.

Any suggestions under 30 other than Khloe?

Mia

What's Mia's rate now?

Seems like there is no one to meet

Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by MeTigger  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm vacation / rehab / moved out of state?

Tig.
    Yes. She went to the Summit County vacation resort on the 7th.

Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Ramoss  [View Original Post]
    Abbeys on vacation.
    Can anyone confirm vacation / rehab / moved out of state?

Tig.

At least one pic is fake.

Middle pic in the ad shows up all over the place with a google search.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigBang1  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does it seem that there are too many posts showing up on BP that seem too good to be true?

Here's one of the latest.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/Wome...g-for/49230392

Scam

Quote Originally Posted by WtfRyou  [View Original Post]
    You lost me in the first two sentences. Are you saying someone contacted her and offered to sign over their paycheck to her? If so, she's an idiot for agreeing to take it.
    No. Sent her a company payroll check with her real name on it A real company out of Enon OH. Someone who claims got her number through Usasexguide. And yes, one of the stupidest moves she could have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassackwards  [View Original Post]
    One of the providers got a payroll check from a local gas station / quickie mart. Contacted through an ad she placed. Close to $2000 for a "weekend date". The check was up front. I saw the check. Told her it was either a scam or worse. She tried to cash it. She just called and said she got busted on a felony for trying to cash it and spent the last week in jail. Not sure exactly what went down, but if you hear of this anywhere else be aware it's probably a sting.
    You lost me in the first two sentences. Are you saying someone contacted her and offered to sign over their paycheck to her? If so, she's an idiot for agreeing to take it.

Young Thick Redhead

Did anyone saw her recently? I have tried to contact her today with text, but no answer so far. I will try tomorrow one more time then move on.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/Wome...umber/49504797

Don't know why but decided to chime in. Anyone that's been in the hobby more than a couple months has been stiffed at least a couple of times. I can't say that I have the numbers that Smasher has (hey, I'm selective) but it's not hard to tell the diff from a real 'excuse' versus a girl who's over booked or needs to see her dealer and like right now. It's hard to give a second chance when you've driven 45 minutes and get there to hear " my sister is coming over and wants to go shopping" (true story). Bottom line is that there are many variables that might leave a guy high and dry after he's made a contact and ready to get a nut off. So depending on the convo leading up to the 'excuse' it's all up to the gut feeling about whether to try again or not. I have a low tolerance too and I've had my share of both types of 'no shows's. It's not that hard to tell for me. I'll give a break when it's earned and forget about those that don't. Z out.
    I keep good notes.

I've been on 54 visits with 39 individual girls since I started in mid-2015.

I've been stood up or cancelled on I think zero times. I know I've never driven anywhere to then be stood up on. Maybe cancelled on before I left the house once. I've been disappointed with service many times and pleasantly surprised many times just the same.

I have had crazy abbey try to cancel on me while pulling into the motel, but she was next door trying to hide / score some smack. Once she saw me, she came running. Thought I was someone else, IDK.

Not sure why I'm sharing this.

Yes sir

Is it just me or does it seem that there are too many posts showing up on BP that seem too good to be true?

Usually I filter through the google images and searches to make sure it is not scam. Sometimes it is hard to tell though.

I'm always open to the new girls, but these kind of stuff makes me sticking with oldies but goodies.

Too many TGTBT post showing up

New scam

One of the providers got a payroll check from a local gas station / quickie mart. Contacted through an ad she placed. Close to $2000 for a "weekend date". The check was up front. I saw the check. Told her it was either a scam or worse. She tried to cash it. She just called and said she got busted on a felony for trying to cash it and spent the last week in jail. Not sure exactly what went down, but if you hear of this anywhere else be aware it's probably a sting.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 449 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations