Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is the club management was sent a letter in July telling them that the OIU had evidence of drug, alcohol, and sex offenses occurring on the property and they needed to take action to prevent future violations or they would be shutdown. It appears that the they gnored that warning.
    Sounds really funny when a business is under investigation and they get a warning letter. Does a drug dealer get a "warning letter" from the police saying they have evidence he's dealing and he better cut it out or will be arrested? Does a street-walker get a "warning letter" from the po-po saying they know she's slurpin' and humpin' and she better cut it out soon or will find herself in cuffs?

LOL. Seems so weird.

Consensual Sexual activities should be made legal

Sex has been there since the first male and female ever inhabited this earth. All along the history, religious scripts, epics, stories, movies, news and other sources have sex mentioned in some form or the other. Sexual activity gives men and woman the greatest pleasure. Food, water, sleep and sex are basic needs of existence. In my opinion, sex should be made legal as long as its consensual.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Based on the indictments, all of the acts happened in March thru May. Before the July letter.
    The 72 count indictment does list violations in June thru August as well as March thru May.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    I think it will be tough for the Harem management to say that they were not aware of what was going on.

My understanding is the club management was sent a letter in July telling them that the OIU had evidence of drug, alcohol, and sex offenses occurring on the property and they needed to take action to prevent future violations or they would be shutdown. It appears that the they gnored that warning.

Given that letter and all the other police responses to the club for fights, drug overdoses, and other reasons, it should have been a wake up to management that something needed to be done. For them to allow the felony drug and food stamp violations to occur was a bit brazen on their part. Maybe their attorneys will find some way to reopen the place. We will see.
    Based on the indictments, all of the acts happened in March thru May. Before the July letter.

Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    If this is the police report (and that's a big if since who knows if it's real) it does seem really weak. The food stamp card is basically entrapment, as is the masturbation one. The charges do seem weak. Now the big thing will be up to the owners to prove that they were not aware this was going on and not involved. It's also going to be up to the judge as to whether or not he thinks the reputation of it will warrant closure. Any which way this will be a long fight.
    I think it will be tough for the Harem management to say that they were not aware of what was going on.

Given that letter and all the other police responses to the club for fights, drug overdoses, and other reasons, it should have been a wake up to management that something needed to be done. For them to allow the felony drug and food stamp violations to occur was a bit brazen on their part. Maybe their attorneys will find some way to reopen the place. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    If this is the police report (and that's a big if since who knows if it's real) it does seem really weak. The food stamp card is basically entrapment, as is the masturbation one. The charges do seem weak. Now the big thing will be up to the owners to prove that they were not aware this was going on and not involved. It's also going to be up to the judge as to whether or not he thinks the reputation of it will warrant closure. Any which way this will be a long fight.
    Entrapment is not what everyone thinks. In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offence that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit. So in the case of the Harem if Samantha (charged) never had any inclination to sell cocaine and the LE made it so attractive to induce her to do it, then it might be entrapment. However, simply him bringing up the subject and asking her if she had any cocaine and offering her money is NOT entrapment. The food stamps might be different depending upon how it occurred.

Harem update

Quote Originally Posted by SirensSing  [View Original Post]
    The case has been continued until 30 October.

Does seem weak

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyHappy  [View Original Post]
    All of this information is directly from the actual police reports:

1. The food stamp fraud was initiated by the undercover agent. The dancers were not selling food stamp benefits for drugs. The agents were trying to buy drugs with food stamps and offering to pay double the price. 50 cents on the dollar.

2. The nudity charges are from entertainers that did not have pasties on, or it was too small, or you could make out the outline of her nipple. Their words.

3. Sexual activity was nothing more than getting a dance. At no time did the agents ever say they saw anyone having any actual sex. If they saw that, it would definitely be in their report in great detail.

4. The two prostitution charges on both occasions were initiated by the agent asking the entertainer to touch herself for a $10 tip.

5. Solicitation for anything of value. The dancer asked the agent to buy her a drink. That is illegal in Ohio.

Now tell me if you think the media is portraying the stories accurately.

This was sent to me by a former employee and friend of mine via pm on Facebook, I thought it was relevant, so I posted it here. Apparently it is also a Facebook post, although NOT mine.
    If this is the police report and the settlement the prosecutor will proceed are kind weak, having a good lawyer could easily get rid off these charges against harem, most of these offenses probably just deserve a slap on the hands, a monetary penalty and back to business. I thought they had girls testifying, snitch customers, videos. Something stronger. This ain't enough for a permanent shut down thou.

Clarification

This was sent to me by a former employee and friend of mine via pm on Facebook, I thought it was relevant, so I posted it here. Apparently it is also a Facebook post, although NOT mine.

1. The food stamp fraud was initiated by the undercover agent. The dancers were not selling food stamp benefits for drugs. The agents were trying to buy drugs with food stamps and offering to pay double the price. 50 cents on the dollar.

2. The nudity charges are from entertainers that did not have pasties on, or it was too small, or you could make out the outline of her nipple. Their words.

3. Sexual activity was nothing more than getting a dance. At no time did the agents ever say they saw anyone having any actual sex. If they saw that, it would definitely be in their report in great detail.

4. The two prostitution charges on both occasions were initiated by the agent asking the entertainer to touch herself for a $10 tip.

5. Solicitation for anything of value. The dancer asked the agent to buy her a drink. That is illegal in Ohio.

Reality vs media

Wife Says "How was work today dear?"

Husband replies "Just another day on duty..."

(story reads)... "the undercover agent also detailed numerous occasions in which he had sexual contact with dancers".

300 total? . That's a ripoff, that's above the average in the area, these girls ain't smart at all. There were little few that worth 200 and she wasn't one of them, I bet most of us would've set for 100 with this gal.

Harem Strip Club Update

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations