Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NotNub

Sherry is BacK!

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ck-men/4046499

Had a little bit of free time, so I thought I would try and set something up with Sherry. Contact was easy and quick. Decided on a QV for 60. Usually do this when I am seeing a girl for the first time to see how she is. Met at her incall and pictures are a close match. She has darker hair now. She says that her QV are oral only and I had no problem with that. Got comfortable and waited on her to get comfortable. Nope. She says that does not happen on QV. OK. Allowed roaming and pull out the jacket for that CBJ. Thought to myself, this will take a while. Sure enough she got tired pulled of the cover and started with the hand and oil. Asked if this was how it was going to be, she said no, just want to get you farther along. Rubbed for a little and new jacket and finally finished the deed. Very rough oral skills. After leaving, noticed that the fingers that were rubbing her outside of her pants had a very "STRONG" odor. Took some washing to get that off. I will not see her again based on the "smell test".

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    If you read the ad and if you read the website, I think you can safely conclude that there is something of a scam involved here. First of all, this self same ad appears in several different markets. Secondly, what is being offered is not a particular therapist, but a network of therapists. Third, you are being invited not to see someone, but to join somerhing.

Unless you have money to waste, I advise staying far away from this. Just one man's opinion.

LexLuther.

Reports

Anonymous Mike

From the body rubs section. .

Reports

CowboyJ
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to set up an appointment with PHC and Sandi. http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...-sandi/9731199 Pictures are accurate and she is much prettier in person. Not much of a massage but that is not what I was there for! She is very pleasant girl and skills are good. Senior members PM me for additional details if you would like. Stay safe my friends.

GTG.
    Thanks for the info, was on the fence and have been wondering about.

Her. Going to make the call!

Reports

JetSet30

Stacey Lane

http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...g-for/10191008

I recently met with her after getting some recommendations from others. I had an okay time with her, nothing special. She is a very sexy lady, but for some reason she and I didn't click. When I walked in she was only in a towel which I found super hot. We started off with some drinks as well. She does offer FS, but the price of admission isn't worth it IMO. She also seemed fairly rushed for some reason. I opted for an hour appointment pretty she told me to finish up well before that. The session ended up being only around 30 min, maybe even a little less. She's not GFE, she's more like the hot chick at the bar with whom you had a one night stand. I won't repeat mainly be / see it felt rushed, the value wasn't there, and she and I didn't really click with each other. Feel free to PM me with q's.

Reports

Good Time Guy

Sandi

Was finally able to set up an appointment with PHC and Sandi. http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...-sandi/9731199 Pictures are accurate and she is much prettier in person. Not much of a massage but that is not what I was there for! She is very pleasant girl and skills are good. Senior members PM me for additional details if you would like. Stay safe my friends.

GTG.

Reports

JetSet30

Veronica

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...38082/10452851

Met with this sexy lady recently. The pics are absolutely real, she is as hot in person as seen in the pics. That being said, it's not a true GFE. I'm not sure if I'd repeat mainly because of that. Though she is very personable and we did talk for a while even after my time had ended. Very nice girl, apparently she sometimes does doubles with a friend of hers. Feel free to PM me for details.

Reports

Bono26

Any info on this one?

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by Millwork  [View Original Post]
    Real or not real. That is the question? Mmm. I think not.
    I think she's for real. Unfortunately, she's leaving The Chuck. But she is only going to MB. So we can still see her if we want to take a little drive.

LexLuther.

Reports

Millwork
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I TOFTT this one. She is legit. Senior members, PM me if you want details. I will be out of town for few days, but will respond after I return on Saturday.

DrS.
    Real or not real. That is the question? Mmm. I think not.

Reports

DrSummer

Yumi

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one, very interested. She has one review on the other site, but those don't always tend to be accurate.

http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...greplacement4}

I enjoy the art of pleasuring the human body thoroughly. There is no rush only erotic bliss. My playful and enticing nature will arouse your senses and make you feel at ease while I enjoy satisfying your entire body.

I love what I do and desire to pleasure both men and women. Don't be shy ladies As a massage therapist you will enjoy many techniques freeing you from discomfort and easing you into a beautiful sensual experience.

Please text 843-834-7470 .

Poster's age: 24.

Post I'd: 10426098 charleston.

Email this ad.
    Gents, I TOFTT this one. She is legit. Senior members, PM me if you want details. I will be out of town for few days, but will respond after I return on Saturday.

DrS.

Reports

DrSummer

Agree with Fishwater Wsp

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    WSW. Either you and I have really different standards or you were at the end of a very long night. And I know that none of these girls are ever going beauty queen and a lot of them have some sort of substance dependency, but SOB this girl is nothing at all like the pictures, there is nothing remotely attractive or pleasant about her. I got there and right away new she was a meth addict, she kept picking at herself, lots of bruises on her legs & arms and she couldn't stand still for a second, I almost left right away, but I stuck around a little longer. Then she started to get undressed and she had the nastiest see-section scars I have ever seen and something was very wrong with her belly button, not sure what, but it was kind of swollen and brown. She once probably had a nice pair of breast but they now hang halfway down to her belly button with stretch marks from breastfeeding. You also could tell before her meth habit she was a little bigger because her skin was loose, not sagging, just loose on her body. The only thing correct about your post is that she is not the girl in the pics and the room really smelled of smoke, but while small (I could count all of her ribs), she had no personality. Now she might be aggressive on the BJ and she may be ohhh soo tight, but I didn't stick around to find out.

Stay far away from this one.
    I agree 100% with Fishwater Wsp. I made an appt with her just after reading WSW post. Got there. Nicer hotel. But right after I saw her I decided to bail out. Nothing close to the photos in the ad. Very suspicious behavior. I asked to got to rest room to wash hands (a trick that I always do to make sure no one in the rest room). She said her girl friend was there. Anyway, I bailed out fairly quickly. The only possibility that WSW's pleasant experience to be true is that he saw her friend not the one opened the door for me (I didn't see her friend though).

DrS.

Reports

Fishwater Wsp
    Quote Originally Posted by WSWChaser  [View Original Post]
    Went for it when I got into town. First she is staying in a nicer hotel that is off Ashley Phosphate but the room is smokey (didn't smoke during session) so if you are on the way home from work bring other cloths and shower. She is not the girl in the pics, but she is a spinner and very petite with a similar vibe, not as emo hot as the pics. Nice personality and very accommodating- everything covered. Very Aggressive CBJ with deep throating. In fact at one point she had me entire shaft to the balls and started to gag I thought she was going to puke on my nuts be she pulled through. It was a QV so I took her right to doggie and she was ohhh so0 tight. Once we got into motion I just grabbed her by her hips and went to town, didn't take me long to explode inside the cover. I had fun, she was cool so I would do it again. She is safe and legit!
    WSW. Either you and I have really different standards or you were at the end of a very long night. And I know that none of these girls are ever going beauty queen and a lot of them have some sort of substance dependency, but SOB this girl is nothing at all like the pictures, there is nothing remotely attractive or pleasant about her. I got there and right away new she was a meth addict, she kept picking at herself, lots of bruises on her legs & arms and she couldn't stand still for a second, I almost left right away, but I stuck around a little longer. Then she started to get undressed and she had the nastiest see-section scars I have ever seen and something was very wrong with her belly button, not sure what, but it was kind of swollen and brown. She once probably had a nice pair of breast but they now hang halfway down to her belly button with stretch marks from breastfeeding. You also could tell before her meth habit she was a little bigger because her skin was loose, not sagging, just loose on her body. The only thing correct about your post is that she is not the girl in the pics and the room really smelled of smoke, but while small (I could count all of her ribs), she had no personality. Now she might be aggressive on the BJ and she may be ohhh soo tight, but I didn't stick around to find out.

Stay far away from this one.

Reports

LexLuther

Yumi

I am hoping one of you punters will see and report on Yumi soon as I want to see her too.

Thanks.

LexLuther.

Reports

Fishwater Wsp

Yumi

Does anyone have any experience with this one, very interested. She has one review on the other site, but those don't always tend to be accurate.

http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...greplacement4}

I enjoy the art of pleasuring the human body thoroughly. There is no rush only erotic bliss. My playful and enticing nature will arouse your senses and make you feel at ease while I enjoy satisfying your entire body.

I love what I do and desire to pleasure both men and women. Don't be shy ladies As a massage therapist you will enjoy many techniques freeing you from discomfort and easing you into a beautiful sensual experience.

Please text 843-834-7470 .

Poster's age: 24.

Post I'd: 10426098 charleston.

Email this ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2882.jpg‎   IMG955535.jpg‎   IMG_7612.jpg‎   IMG_0459.jpg‎   IMG_0458.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations