Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GameCockGame

Hotel vs their place

Quick question.

I've been presented with an oppty to meet with a bird at their location. All of my previous visits to birds have been at a neutral nest. Does that give anyone else pause like it does me? A neutral place seems a whole lot more discreet. Thoughts from the gallery?

Reports

Fishwater Wsp

Gina

Has anyone seen Gina (Purple Heart) lately? I haven't seen her since March or April. I sent Veronica a email this morning to see if she was available because I haven't seen any ads lately with her. I got an email back that she had "retired" and moved to and. Why.

Just curious if anyone has seen her lately, I used to see her all the time and always had a great time with Gina, usually always better than the last.

I would appreciate any info.

Reports

ChasMale
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSet30  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had found this forum before actually meeting her. Everything you said is completely right. She won't stop talking, she essentially told me her life story while giving me a massage. She also kept telling me about the attractions in Charleston even though I've lived here for years. She definitely did not shaved her legs before our session. I think she's the kind of girl that knows she's hot and doesn't put in much effort because of that. I was only able to finish because I imagined being with some other girl. She also started using fake pictures in her ads. She looks nothing like these new pictures.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...irl-32/9565797
    I while back a wrote that her ad was a 100% clone of a couple of people in Orlando. It seems that there is this service that will write youe web page for you and it is just a duplicate of others.

She is a waste of time.

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    Lex,

You are absolutely correct in that LEO would have a hard time proving intent of the term full service.

I think it wise to add, LEO can still arrest you getting your na. in the paper, on the TV news and forever stamped on the internet. They also hope you don't put up a fuss and just pay the fine. Either way, they accomplished what they set out to do. Make a nice headline for themselves. An actual conviction is no concern.
    So if we follow what you are saying to its logical conclusion, we should stay away from BP and CL advertisers. We should also probably stay out of AMPs and should definitely not try to hook up with SWs. I guess we should just buy cold cream and apples. What use is this forum then?

Or do you advise marriage? That can be dangerous as well.

LexLuther.

Reports

Fredies Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    As hard as It may be for you to believe this, I have been around the track once or twice.

If I ask for FS, is this an explicit reference to a sexual act? Or was it a reference to some ill-defined standard of massage or body rub? A provider will know what is meant. But I challenge uncle LEO to prove in court exactly what I had in mind.

LexLuther.
    Lex,

You are absolutely correct in that LEO would have a hard time proving intent of the term full service.

I think it wise to add, LEO can still arrest you getting your name in the paper, on the TV news and forever stamped on the internet. They also hope you don't put up a fuss and just pay the fine. Either way, they accomplished what they set out to do. Make a nice headline for themselves. An actual conviction is no concern.

Reports

LexLuther

Assignation?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    Lex,

Stating the following on the phone makes you guilty of assignation, "if the price entitles me to a FS experience". Should you show up and meet your wicked uncle LEO then that statement and your phone would make you guilty of assignation. Many providers in the know will hang up on you for mentioning any sex act. They do that to protect themselves from uncle LEO. Don't ever talk about any sex act and money in any phone call.

BS.
    As hard as It may be for you to believe this, I have been around the track once or twice.

If I ask for FS, is this an explicit reference to a sexual act? Or was it a reference to some ill-defined standard of massage or body rub? A provider will know what is meant. But I challenge uncle LEO to prove in court exactly what I had in mind.

LexLuther.

Reports

JetSet30

Savannah Walker

Quote Originally Posted by PackedPut  [View Original Post]
    I recently TOFT and had a dream about Savannah Walker. (not her real name of course) First of all her body is nothing like the picture in her ad. She's not unattractive, however she's not what she tries to advertise herself as either. This had to be the worst massage I've ever had in my entire life! She spent way too long on my back, legs, and feet. I thought she'd never proceed to another body part. The whole time she's "massaging" she's talking about her and her family. She never shut up! She claims in her add to be this seductive type with flawless skin, but her idea of seduction is "are you ready?" Really? Are you effin' kidding me? No teasing, no dirty talk, nothing! As far as her skin goes, it felt like shark skin. It's like she hasn't shaved her legs in days. To give you an idea of how bad it was, we tried every position imaginable and I couldn't finish. She tried to finish me manually and couldn't. Finally I just stopped, hopped in the shower, and finished on my own. This was the worst experience of my entire life. She has no clue what she's doing, although by reading her website you'd think you were about open pandora's box with Aphrodite. Please do not be fooled with this woman's website and price. There are so many more out there that give MUCH better service than this hack and for a lot less too!
    I wish I had found this forum before actually meeting her. Everything you said is completely right. She won't stop talking, she essentially told me her life story while giving me a massage. She also kept telling me about the attractions in Charleston even though I've lived here for years. She definitely did not shaved her legs before our session. I think she's the kind of girl that knows she's hot and doesn't put in much effort because of that. I was only able to finish because I imagined being with some other girl. She also started using fake pictures in her ads. She looks nothing like these new pictures.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...irl-32/9565797

Reports

MedicMan469

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Pretty decent rub with happy ending, nicely done fake boobs and a friendly attitude if you are ok with very mature provider. She has a good touch, don't remember what the donation was.
    I don't remember either but it was topless, a nice massage and HE only. No upgrades. It wasnt over $, I know that. If anyone ever hears of her crossing over to a more productive session, let me know, I'd repeat. MM.

Reports

Darrell01
    Has anybody seen this lady?

http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...nds-42/9613942

I was wondering how her services are. I've been intrigued for a while.
    Pretty decent rub with happy ending, nicely done fake boobs and a friendly attitude if you are ok with very mature provider. She has a good touch, don't remember what the donation was.

Reports

ChuckTown1

This lady

No but there are previous reviews on the board if you search it. I forget the timeframe. 2014 I believe.

Reports

JetSet30

Reports

Voyrinsc
    Ahh Fishwater. I should have mentioned about Willow. I think I may have posted about her before. She's a bit heavy and the boobs are smaller than I was hoping, but she is quite an expert with her hands and mouth. Enough to make me come back. The only other catch with her is that it seems impossible to catch her when she is available. Either way, I can promise you that your experience was far far better than what you were looking at earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    I emailed this ad yesterday. I didn't leave my first name and number and then about an hour or so later I got an email from a guy named Brian Richards. He was asking for my first name and phone number and he would call me within 30 minutes. I emailed him back asking if he was her pimp or something, he claims that he is her answering service. I don't know if it is a scam, but it is a odd set up and the pics look too good to be true. Anyone have any further info on this one?

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...res-30/9599006

Reports

SC Lenscap
    Reverse search the photos, should tell you a bit.

I emailed this ad yesterday. I didn't leave my first name and number and then about an hour or so later I got an email from a guy named Brian Richards. He was asking for my first name and phone number and he would call me within 30 minutes. I emailed him back asking if he was her pimp or something, he claims that he is her answering service. I don't know if it is a scam, but it is a odd set up and the pics look too good to be true. Anyone have any further info on this one?

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...res-30/9599006

Reports

BlindSandal

Mentioning any sex act on the phone makes you guilty of assignation

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I call a woman from BackPage who charges $120 or more, I ask if the price entitles me to a FS experience. Did you ask or did she tell you if or give you any indication whether you coulld expect more than a body rub for the $200?

Thanks.

LL.
    Lex,

Stating the following on the phone makes you guilty of assignation, "if the price entitles me to a FS experience". Should you show up and meet your wicked uncle LEO then that statement and your phone would make you guilty of assignation. Many providers in the know will hang up on you for mentioning any sex act. They do that to protect themselves from uncle LEO. Don't ever talk about any sex act and money in any phone call.

BS.

Reports

Silent54

Stay away. Drama

I saw her a few weeks ago. Heavier than her pictures and lots of drama. That's what I get for not lining anything up in advance and finding myself desperate late at night.

Does anyone know anything about this, she is not a looker, but I am only interested in one thing with this one.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ght-27/6942439

Posting Limitations