Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AntonioBandera
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsc629  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was going to lead to a BP ad for a different Jamie, so apparently we have two unreliable, disappointing flakes with the same name.

I've become soured on the whole BP thing lately for a number of reasons and your experience is a perfect example. Think I'll stick with my usual at Vitality and when she's not working there's always the two girls I see outside of one of the strip clubs. I'd much rather spend a little more time and money on hot chicks than spending even little time and little money on some female I might not even do anything with for free.
    Yeah, I know which Jamie you are talking about and yes both equally flaky.

Reports

AntonioBandera
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you can strike gold with a pretty young BP girl. But generally, your best bet with BP girls is with the older ones. A lot of times you can get great service from an older gal who's not that pretty. What difference does age and beauty make if she gives a great BBBJ,lets you come in her mouth and swallows?

LexLuther
    Yeah very true. Pics are old and she smokes and chews gum during apt. Hard to get a hold of. List goes on and on. Will not repeat.

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by John1415  [View Original Post]
    Can you link her ad or give her contact info.
    I would do as you ask if I thought you couldn't find the information yourself with just the smallest bit of effort and if you had some sort of respectable posting history. Unfortunately, neither of these conditions is true.

LexLuther.

Reports

John1415

Anna info

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    I hope you all give Anna a second look (or a first look if you have never seen her). She is unique and a real sweetheart. I hope we can all support her so she can survive here and become a permanent part of our wonderful community. She has made a substantial investment in coming here.

She had some issues recently, but things have settled down for her. If you treat her right (and I hope you all do), she can be a great addition to the rotation.

LexLuther.
    Can you link her ad or give her contact info.

Reports

Jsc629
    I thought this was going to lead to a BP ad for a different Jamie, so apparently we have two unreliable, disappointing flakes with the same name.

I've become soured on the whole BP thing lately for a number of reasons and your experience is a perfect example. Think I'll stick with my usual at Vitality and when she's not working there's always the two girls I see outside of one of the strip clubs. I'd much rather spend a little more time and money on hot chicks than spending even little time and little money on some female I might not even do anything with for free.
    I should clarify (because I already got two PM about this). I should have made it clear that I see two strippers outside the club, not two girls hanging outside the club. Ha.

Reports

Jsc629
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBandera  [View Original Post]
    http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...now-22/9324573

Saw this one the other night. Good luck trying to get her to actually stick to her scheduled apt. Its like pulling teeth from a lion. Only does incall, very unprofessional. First time she was 2 hrs late, even tried to meet up a second time and 15 minutes before she was to be here she text me saying she couldn't make it.

Reports

LexLuther

Saw this one the other night. Good luck trying to get her to actually stick to her scheduled apt. Its like pulling teeth from a lion. Only does incall, very unprofessional. First time she was 2 hrs late, even tried to meet up a second time and 15 minutes before she was to be here she text me saying she couldn't make it.
    Sometimes you can strike gold with a pretty young BP girl. But generally, your best bet with BP girls is with the older ones. A lot of times you can get great service from an older gal who's not that pretty. What difference does age and beauty make if she gives a great BBBJ,lets you come in her mouth and swallows?

LexLuther

Reports

AntonioBandera

Jamie

Reports

DrSummer
    Thanks for heads up. I was about to TOFTIT tonight.
    I had similar experience with her. Stay away.

Reports

LexLuther

Asian Girl near Evanston Plaza on Dorchester

I hope you all give Anna a second look (or a first look if you have never seen her). She is unique and a real sweetheart. I hope we can all support her so she can survive here and become a permanent part of our wonderful community. She has made a substantial investment in coming here.

She had some issues recently, but things have settled down for her. If you treat her right (and I hope you all do), she can be a great addition to the rotation.

LexLuther.

Reports

Bobatcu

Any info

Does anyone have any info on this girl? She is a hottie.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ook-21/9247741

Reports

NervousHofukkr

Vitality hot providers

Check out Vitality and ask for Michelle (or Nikki) if you want a hot girl.
    Hi Jsc629, Are you talking about this place, Vitality Unlimited, 8731 Northpark Blvd in Charleston? I couldn't find anything about it on BP, but did find massage parlor with a Google search. I'm assuming this place will take care of my needs on the flip, correct?

Definitely looking to go the AMP route moving forward. If I cost Brooke any business than taking the time to post that encounter was very well worth it. Kind Regards.

Reports

AntonioBandera
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousHofukkr  [View Original Post]
    http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...art-24/9298866

Going through a divorce and I didn't think I could ever find someone worse at dreaming than my ex, at least until Today. Had some time before work and needed some relief so I called around and could not get anyone on the phone, until Brooke. Met her at hotel at ashley phos. She and her sister are staying in a hotel with all of their kids. She made me wait for like 30 minutes while she did everything but her laundry. When we finally get to it it was dreadful. She did not want to be touched at all and gave me HJ with one arm fully stretched out while she was practically on the other side of the room if you could even call what she was doing an HJ. Didn't want to do BJ and had to be mish and only then said just the tip cause it would hurt her. More rules than a Chinese prison. What a bunch of crap. I left mid dream and wished I had not wasted the money. Save your time and money and go elsewhere like zen or something else, anything is better than this. Pics are not her or at least they sure as hell are not recent. She was bone thin, looked ill, wore baggy sweat pants and baggy tee shirt. Definitely not pretty in any universe. Damn it sure is hard to find a decent provider these days.
    Thanks for heads up. I was about to TOFTIT tonight.

Reports

Jsc629

Going through a divorce and I didn't think I could ever find someone worse at dreaming than my ex, at least until Today. Had some time before work and needed some relief so I called around and could not get anyone on the phone, until Brooke. Met her at hotel at ashley phos. She and her sister are staying in a hotel with all of their kids. She made me wait for like 30 minutes while she did everything but her laundry. When we finally get to it it was dreadful. She did not want to be touched at all and gave me HJ with one arm fully stretched out while she was practically on the other side of the room if you could even call what she was doing an HJ. Didn't want to do BJ and had to be mish and only then said just the tip cause it would hurt her. More rules than a Chinese prison. What a bunch of crap. I left mid dream and wished I had not wasted the money. Save your time and money and go elsewhere like zen or something else, anything is better than this. Pics are not her or at least they sure as hell are not recent. She was bone thin, looked ill, wore baggy sweat pants and baggy tee shirt. Definitely not pretty in any universe. Damn it sure is hard to find a decent provider these days.
    Check out Vitality and ask for Michelle (or Nikki) if you want a hot girl.

Reports

LexLuther

This is why you biggest bang for your buck is an AMP.

LexLuther.

Posting Limitations