Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashful  [View Original Post]
    Search this forum under her old name of Terri.
    For what it's worth, I have seen her. The first time or two I was very happy with her performance. However when I have seen her since then, she has always had some excuse for not taking her clothes off. As it stands now, I would not recommend her.

LexLuther.

Quote Originally Posted by BuiltToLast  [View Original Post]
    I think bad performances looks and attitudes can come in any color. I've seen some bad AA provider's as well as white. I have a firearm ANY time I go see a provider. Not just black! My biggest downfall is I don't report 25% of my experiences but I'll start. I just think this was a bit out of bounds. Bottom of the barrel? Come on dude!
    I just want to remind everyone here that when one goes to meet with a prostitute, that is a crime. If things should go south and you are packing heat, you will be charged with possession of a firearm while committing a crime. I think it is better to try to avoid assignations with any woman for whom one doesn't have personal experience or good reports from others.

Getting your rocks off is never worth going to jail.

Just my opinion of course. But I would hate to see any of my mongering brothers do time for a piece of pussy.

LexLuther.

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    She has had a kid which you can tell from her breast and a little in her stomach for those that don't like that...
    Although I was a bit hammered when I saw her last month, I don't recall that at all. I'm not exactly an expert on the subject either. I thought she had a smoking body.

You kidding me right

Quote Originally Posted by Joboy  [View Original Post]
    Become very familiar with this site's search engine, Google, and Tineye. Those things are going to save you money, time, and perhaps your life.

Black providers, with a few notable exceptions, are generally the bottom of the barrel in looks, performance, and overall attitude. And most of them will not have reviews, so you'll be TOFTT alot. Just make sure you report your experiences here, good or bad.

If you going to TOFTT with them, be prepared to deal with nickel and dimeing, bad attitudes, rushed sessions, pimps, half assed skills, bait and switching / catfish, scams / robbery, and bad hygiene. Please, please don't be afraid to walk away. It's your money. You may want to consider coming with a personal defense item. Doesn't have to be a firearm. Some of these females will test you. Be prepared to stand up for yours.
    I think bad performances looks and attitudes can come in any color. I've seen some bad AA provider's as well as white. I have a firearm ANY time I go see a provider. Not just black! My biggest downfall is I don't report 25% of my experiences but I'll start. I just think this was a bit out of bounds. Bottom of the barrel? Come on dude!

First Post

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB1967  [View Original Post]
    http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...cream/13017163

Thinking about seeing her, but what do you all think?
    David,

Perhaps your first post should have been a report on this girl for the rest of us instead of starting off asking for information. That would go a long way towards your credibility. Go see her, TOFTT and tell us how she was. Just my. 02 worth.

GTG.

Anyone see this philly?

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...cream/13017163

Thinking about seeing her, but what do you all think?

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfTheWild  [View Original Post]
    Search this forum under her old name of Terri.

Has anyone met with this young lady yet?

Nellie

Now she is a fun one and the first pleasant surprise from BP in sometime. Only regret is I only had enough time for a HH. She is a nice girls and really gets into, everything is covered which fine by me. She is a great kisser and I love how petite she is with a nice squeezable ass. She has had a kid which you can tell from her breast and a little in her stomach for those that don't like that. I will for sure repeat and probably often. Highly recommend.
    Glad you finally got to meet Nellie, Fishwater. She's a treat! She changed locations, more centrally located now. Stay thirsty my friends.

Nellie

Now she is a fun one and the first pleasant surprise from BP in sometime. Only regret is I only had enough time for a HH. She is a nice girls and really gets into, everything is covered which fine by me. She is a great kisser and I love how petite she is with a nice squeezable ass. She has had a kid which you can tell from her breast and a little in her stomach for those that don't like that. I will for sure repeat and probably often. Highly recommend.

True

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried bribing your wife? No seriously it might work, LOL?
    I guess one way or another I am paying.

Payton and her ad, etc

I haven't been online a lot the last couple days, but I see the posts and comments about Payton, and about her using my review in her ad. Not sure how I feel about her putting that in her ad, but I am going to ask her to not use it.

As for my review of her vs everyone else's take on her. I don't know what happened between me seeing her and now, but she doesn't seem too popular. I do stand by my review OF THAT VISIT, we had a great time, and seemed to click. I saw her a week or two later, and while she was the same, performance was not as good, the GFE side of things was pretty much non-existent and more mechanical / business-like. I didn't re-review or update my older review, didn't think much about it.

Since then, I've been frequenting Pristine and waiting for Layla to swing back thru, so Payton hasn't been in my line of sight. I probably won't repeat, just based on the fact that it sure sounds like things have changed with her.

I'm about to give up on variety through BP and just stick with regulars when the wife isn't giving it up enough.
    Have you tried bribing your wife? No seriously it might work, LOL?

Quote Originally Posted by Yiyi2  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with Fishwater! I'm glad my visit was a short one too. The girl on the phone truly sounded like the "college cutie" she tries to portray. In person, she seemed cute at the door. But with that raspy voice, extra ink, and less than perky attributes, once inside I realized she definitely is not the girl in the pics or on the phone. Everything went fine during my visit. She was clean, safe, and we got the job done. The following week I thought, maybe she travels with a friend and they cover for each other? So I called and questioned Payton on the voice thing and the pictures, asking if I could see the "other girl". She got huffy and swore up and down that it was her on the phone and in the pics. I did not repeat.
    I'm about to give up on variety through BP and just stick with regulars when the wife isn't giving it up enough.

Will not repeat

I agree, that review she posted from here is way off the mark. If those pics are real, they are old. She is rough looking and sounding. Whoever answered the phone sounded young and pleasant, so I think she has a handler because she sounds like a train wreck. That freaking anal skin tag thing about made me go limp. I should of left but like an idiot I didn't, at least I only invested in a quick visit.

I will never repeat and advise everyone to not waste your time.
    I totally agree with Fishwater! I'm glad my visit was a short one too. The girl on the phone truly sounded like the "college cutie" she tries to portray. In person, she seemed cute at the door. But with that raspy voice, extra ink, and less than perky attributes, once inside I realized she definitely is not the girl in the pics or on the phone. Everything went fine during my visit. She was clean, safe, and we got the job done. The following week I thought, maybe she travels with a friend and they cover for each other? So I called and questioned Payton on the voice thing and the pictures, asking if I could see the "other girl". She got huffy and swore up and down that it was her on the phone and in the pics. I did not repeat.

Posting Limitations