sexymilf
Scroguard.com
camplacecash

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    For $300 I'd have to go to EROS and fine a person who has reviews and has been in the business a bit. Also, for $300 she could afford an in call place at an up scale hotel. IMHO something just does not seem to click.
    Agreed on every account. Her conversation with me indicated she really wasn't comfortable being in this business. Looks like a pretty girl so that does lure you in a little (well it did with me) but I would probably invest that type of money elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrying5789  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget she is very fun to play with.
    Yes. That too.

LexLuther.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    And BTW, I just used LeLe as an example because she has been in the business for a respectable length of time, is well known by gents in this area, is exceptionally attractive, is very sensible, and offers sensible rates.

I really miss her and hope she will grace us with a repeat visit soon.

LexLuther.
    Don't forget she is very fun to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Very true. She can't be as good as LeLe and LeLe charges 2/3 of that figure and is always in a very nice hotel.

LexLuther.
    And BTW, I just used LeLe as an example because she has been in the business for a respectable length of time, is well known by gents in this area, is exceptionally attractive, is very sensible, and offers sensible rates.

I really miss her and hope she will grace us with a repeat visit soon.

LexLuther.

Heather

She is legit. I used to see her a couple of years ago for 1/2 of what I'm seeing quoted. She may be seeing what the market will bear. I've always met her at a 2-3 star notell. I placed a good review on NR quite some time ago, and have had some great times with her. Just remember these girls change over time, not often for the better YMMV. I have some good memories of her. I may have to give her a call for old times sake and see how much the landscape has changed.

Play safe, stay safe.

Kjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    From her Instagram pictures, it is clear that she is a Dancer. I wonder at which club? It would be nice to visit her at the club and check out the chemistry before setting up a date. She is good eye candy and the ass is to die for.

Cheers.

TM.
    Based on the captions on IG, it looks like a Charlotte club.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    For $300 I'd have to go to EROS and fine a person who has reviews and has been insiness a bit. Also, for $300 she could afford an in call place at an up scale hotel. IMHO something just does not seem to click.
    Very true. She can't be as good as LeLe and LeLe charges 2/3 of that figure and is always in a very nice hotel.

LexLuther.

Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    3 bills. She sure has been posting alot of late after a long absence.
    For $300 I'd have to go to EROS and fine a person who has reviews and has been in the business a bit. Also, for $300 she could afford an in call place at an up scale hotel. IMHO something just does not seem to click.

Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Bono26  [View Original Post]
    What was the agreed upon donation?
    3 bills. She sure has been posting alot of late after a long absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I called and spoke with her on Saturday. The ad says she doesn't see anyone under 45. We talked for a few minutes, she was engaging on phone but did ramble on a little. Didn't seem completely comfortable with the situation. I don't think she does it very often and / or doesn't enjoy it. I could be wrong, this is only based on a 5 minute conversation. Anyways, she said she would be interested in seeing me even though I am quite a bit under 45. Told me she liked to drink, I said we could meet for a drink and she said we could just have the drink at my house. I thought ok, I'm in!

She rambled a little about what she drinks and what I like, then said she just got home from gym, would shower and call me back in an hour or so. She seemed personable enough to trust, but I never heard from her after that.
    What was the agreed upon donation?

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by MalcomM  [View Original Post]
    She is older then her stated ad age suggests but her pictures are dead on and I found her service worthy if she is into you. But I read varying accounts of her service too.
    From her Instagram pictures, it is clear that she is a Dancer. I wonder at which club? It would be nice to visit her at the club and check out the chemistry before setting up a date. She is good eye candy and the ass is to die for.

Cheers.

TM.

Quote Originally Posted by MalcomM  [View Original Post]
    She is older then her stated ad age suggests but her pictures are dead on and I found her service worthy if she is into you. But I read varying accounts of her service too.
    Thank you for that report. That helps a lot, much appreciated.

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus151  [View Original Post]
    http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...-pics/10467466

https://instagram.com/heatherblondiewithbooty/

I've been going over Heather's ads for weeks now. I've seen several mixed reviews that have only serve to confuse me more. She has an instgram page but I've been reading that she is heavier than her pictures, even "flabby. " can anyone give me any credible information on her? Is this worth my time and money?

I booked a date as soon as she let me know she'd be here. This will be my fourth or fifth time seeing her. And yea, what Swirl said. She'll rock your socks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirl83  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Charleston area for a few days but won't get a chance to see Layla Luv. I wish I had the ability to stay a couple more days so I could see her.

You guys are so lucky that she will be in your area. I have seen her many times and would love to see her many more. One thing that I've learned is be well rested because she is an animal. All joking aside, Layla Luv is easy to get along with, very nice to talk to, knows how to treat a man, sexually mature and very easy on the eyes. Warning: Drink a 5 hour energy because she has amazing stamina.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...iendly/9431268

Southern Ga's #1 LAYLA LUV

I'm in the Charleston area for a few days but won't get a chance to see Layla Luv. I wish I had the ability to stay a couple more days so I could see her.

You guys are so lucky that she will be in your area. I have seen her many times and would love to see her many more. One thing that I've learned is be well rested because she is an animal. All joking aside, Layla Luv is easy to get along with, very nice to talk to, knows how to treat a man, sexually mature and very easy on the eyes. Warning: Drink a 5 hour energy because she has amazing stamina.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...iendly/9431268

Posting Limitations