Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Charity Bangs

Decided to see her, and I am glad I did. Easy to talk to and a really nice body, although I am a fan of natural breasts, but hers are large and still pretty good. Everything's covered but she does her job well, and I think pretty much everything's on the table.

But if you want to get freaky is will cost a little extra. I have to say these days I have not been impressed with Backpage as every provider has been a bait and switch, but she is the real deal and really sweet. She is paranoid if she does not know.

You but a quick breast honk will put her right at ease. It was 4 for full service, and I did not feel cheated when I left but I will say I don't like shelling out that much so this will be a rare treat. Hope this covers your questions and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by JCavazino  [View Original Post]
    Hi LD, up north we used a different site (TER? If I am allowed to post the name) but it doesn't help much down here, but this one looked pretty active.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and took a visit based on JB's request. Short version: Thicker than pictures suggest, so if you are into that, I say go for it. I'm not, but aside from looks, the service was good. She is GFE, BBBJ, no CIM. CFS. I didn't ask about greek, and I wasnt into DATY with her. She's down to earth, and like her ad suggests, she was not drunk or high (or did not appear to be anyway).
    JC. Thanks for your field report. There is TheothER site down here as well but this forum is active in the NE, too. We appreciate your contributions!

LD.

Kc

Hi LD, up north we used a different site (TER? If I am allowed to post the name) but it doesn't help much down here, but this one looked pretty active.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and took a visit based on JB's request. Short version: Thicker than pictures suggest, so if you are into that, I say go for it. I'm not, but aside from looks, the service was good. She is GFE, BBBJ, no CIM. CFS. I didn't ask about greek, and I wasnt into DATY with her. She's down to earth, and like her ad suggests, she was not drunk or high (or did not appear to be anyway).
    Yes, had good results with KC, the room was very clean, above average hotel, no rush, excellent BBBJ, GFE, little thick, other than that good provider.

Cierra

Just wanted to give a shout to Cierra. She's an awesome lady. Been seeing her since her PHC days and have continued since. I usually see her 2-4 times a month and she never fails to impress. She has a private residence she works from. She only sees 3 clients a day ago scheduling in advance is a must. What you can expect once your there: she usually answers the door in lingerie of some sort and leads you upstairs to the massage room. Once your ready and set on the table she then disrobes as well, which is very nice. The actual rub down isn't all that great. However on the flip she proceeds with a BBBJ, she will do this until completion if you want but usually she'll stop after a few minutes and ask what you'd like to do. She does have berets available. All options on the menu at this point.

So in closing lack luster rub down but with FS available it's worth it. I know her rates went up recently, but if you can see her I definitely would. Any questions pm me. I know I know I don't post an incredible amount but any questions please pm.

Wish I could get out to see her, but work is demanding I stay here blue-balled. Nellie's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    Another great visit with Nellie, gets better every time.

Upscale fantasy

I dreamed a little dream today. Very nice, very clean, & friendly. Pictures are right on, nice soft skin with no imperfections. Not full GFE, but close. Very hot curvy girl and definitely high quality. Several calls / texts to get to nice in-call location. Service wasn't rushed. Seniors PM for more info. Highly recommended for dreamers.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...s-play/6985579

Quote Originally Posted by LurkingDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey JC. Did you post your experiences in the northeast / NY boards? If you have a posting history, that will certainly help your cause. If not, you'll need to establish a good reputation as a sharer of information on this board first.

LD.

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Perhaps next weekend when I'm down that way.

I was hoping to get out this week but no such luck.

Thanks for the update.

Hi Gents, I'm a recent transplant from the northeast. Does anyone have any info on this girl named KC? http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...today/12718477.

She seems to have posted similar ad's in different areas over the past few months.

Thanks!
    Hey JC. Did you post your experiences in the northeast / NY boards? If you have a posting history, that will certainly help your cause. If not, you'll need to establish a good reputation as a sharer of information on this board first.

LD.

Nellie

Not how it works, new guy

Hi Gents, I'm a recent transplant from the northeast. Does anyone have any info on this girl named KC? http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...today/12718477.

She seems to have posted similar ad's in different areas over the past few months.

Thanks!
    Things just don't work that way around here like that. You have to start giving info before you can start receiving info. TOFTT a few times, get some credibility first. Senior members worth a damn here spend time and money for their valued experiences and you can too.

KC. Any Info?

Thanks!

Chrissy

Saw this in BP massage section looks very cute, rates a bit high and she says in-call of Fripp Island or outcalls. Any info?

http://charleston.backpage.com/Thera...tcall/11070608

Thanks.

Jack.

Has anyone had a dream about this one?

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...today/12718477

I recently moved from NY to this area and have started to look for potential providers. I saw a couple based on the reviews here, but didn't see this one. I plan on posting a review of the AMP I dreamed about recently and will definitely contribute for any providers I think of as well.

Thanks!

Ditto here in MB

I'm wondering if there is an ongoing sting or if the ladies are enjoying some spring break.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam  [View Original Post]
    I am in Charleston for the day and I'm hearing nothing but crickets from my usual girls. Would one of you fine gentlemen recommend a quick fix for me today?

Posting Limitations