Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bobatcu

Lauren

Was wondering if anyone had any info or a dream about Lauren? Seems kinda too good to be good.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...old-20/5135336

843-XXX-5512.

Reports

LurkingDog
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    K. see. My boy, that girl screams "GHETTO" to me. I would advise you and all my fellow mongers to give her a pass.

LexLuther.
    Hmmmm. When I click on the ad, it's already gone (in a single day). That can't be reassuring.

LD.

Reports

Dbeyes

Crystal

I dreamed I toftt with this one. She is located quite a ways out of GC. Very nice personality and a great dream. Willing and happy to do "whatever" after the LE check. I recommend. Seniors PM for info.

http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...775-26/9413727

Reports

PR Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLawrence  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity?

Any info?

Done all my research -legit!

May have TOFTT and report back if she is "KC approved" or "NOT".

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ons-21/9484444
    I saw her this past weekend. She is the girl in the pics. Nice incall not a low budget hotel.

Did see a review on another board that said she was GFE.

I didn't get that feeling at all. Almost felt a little rushed. An when the hat she provided wasn't working I asked if we can try the one I had. She tryed to upsell for that saying she didn't like or trust it. Felt to BB for her she said.

Reports

LexLuther

Jade

Quote Originally Posted by KCLawrence  [View Original Post]

Any info?

K. see. My boy, that girl screams "GHETTO" to me. I would advise you and all my fellow mongers to give her a pass.

LexLuther.

Reports

K C Lawrence

Jade??

Any info?

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by Princeton73  [View Original Post]
    You have to give us a name or a link for this to be helpful.
    Agreed Princeton73. As it is, it's a pretty useless report.

LexLuther.

Reports

Princeton73
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefeer  [View Original Post]
    20 year old, blond, comes in takes the, dough and "delivers" it to her friend. To be continued.
    You have to give us a name or a link for this to be helpful.

Reports

Tycho

Ally / allie blond summerville 199

Bad experience and I have known her for a long time. She was terrible. I think she is hitting an all time low right now. Def a rip off and bad experience.

Reports

Zefeer

Rip off report

20 year old, blond, comes in takes the, dough and "delivers" it to her friend. To be continued.

Reports

LexLuther
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    Veronica and her sisters are pure class- I totally agree and did not mean to put her in the category remember I did say harder not impossible--smile.
    CM,

Sorry. It wasn't my intent to attack you. Just sort of wanted folks to know there are ways to spend their funds with good effect. We all have to do our part to keep SC prosperous.

LL.

Reports

ChasMale
    Absolute correct. You are talking about the woman whom I had in mind. She did get busted and moved around. She started off on a nice place. She was pretty. But like a lot of women, she went downhill in the looks department. But if you had a good relationship with her, your visit could be nice.

But I disagree that there are no good providers around any more. Veronica and her sister and their girls are terriffic. Of course they are pricey. But they are reliable and deliver a good to great experience.

LL.
    Veronica and her sisters are pure class- I totally agree and did not mean to put her in the category remember I did say harder not impossible--smile.

Reports

LexLuther

Summerville Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Lisa who first worked slightly off of Main Street in Summerville then way off of 17 A towards Moncks Corner and then in a trailer again off of Main Street (Royale Road) by thpute CVS. I would guess that it has been over a year since I last saw her ad. It was posted right or wrong that she got posted in the first location and that she was working with LE. But if she was it only lasted a short time because I had seen her months later in the other locations. She was pretty good and now that she has been mentioned it makes it harder to pick from what IS left around here.
    Absolute correct. You are talking about the woman whom I had in mind. She did get busted and moved around. She started off on a nice place. She was pretty. But like a lot of women, she went downhill in the looks department. But if you had a good relationship with her, your visit could be nice.

But I disagree that there are no good providers around any more. Veronica and her sister and their girls are terriffic. Of course they are pricey. But they are reliable and deliver a good to great experience.

LL.

Reports

Flyboy1544

Lisa

When was the last time you saw her or her ad?

Thanks.

LL.
    It has prob been 6-8 mos.

Reports

ChasMale
    Does anyone remember the busty blond named Lisa who lived in S ummerville? I wonder what happened to her? Any ideas?

LL
    I remember a Lisa who first worked slightly off of Main Street in Summerville then way off of 17 A towards Moncks Corner and then in a trailer again off of Main Street (Royale Road) by the CVS. I would guess that it has been over a year since I last saw her ad. It was posted right or wrong that she got posted in the first location and that she was working with LE. But if she was it only lasted a short time because I had seen her months later in the other locations. She was pretty good and now that she has been mentioned it makes it harder to pick from what IS left around here.

Posting Limitations