Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JetSet30

Mandy

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ure-33/9516203

I couldn't find any reviews of Mandy (Mandi?) so I decided to just go for it. I called her and she picked up, scheduled an appointment for about an hour later. I met her at a low to mid-scale hotel, nothing sketchy. I opted for the 1 hour appointment. Did the LE check, donation, then both of us got comfortable. She has awesome, natural boobs! Started off with a body rub, belly down. She had me flip over after only a few minutes, the body rub was average. After flipping over she started with a HJ, then CBJ. Moved to CG, mish, k9, and finished off with a CBJ. She seemed a bit mechanical, definitely not GFE. I'm not sure if I'd see her again.

Overall the session was only about 20 minutes. I asked her if it'd be ok to make it a 30 minute charge instead of an hour. She replied "that's not how it works. " I guess I got burned. Do you guys have any advice for if that happens again? Or am I just out of luck? Of course if I see her again I'll just schedule a 30 minute session. If you have any q's for me just PM me.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Tylor1302
    Thanks Bruce! I had an absolutely amazing time! Can't wait to see you again! : the.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBruceBanner  [View Original Post]
    I had an incredible dream with a tiny little lady named Tylor last week.

Prior to this dream, we had been working to secure a discrete spot in which to meet.

After some time, a temporary incall was established.

The dream commenced with me walking into and laying my eyes on a tiny, petite blonde beauty with amazing lips.

In this dream a view of her amazing legs was had upon walking up the stairway to heaven.

I dreamed one of the most intense wet dreams to date while up in her loft.

One of the finest BBBJs I have yet to experience.

(only one other has managed to pull off such an amazing head trip: my favorite kitty).

Incredible rhythm. Has me loopy again just thinking of her.

This dream was GFE on the highest level.

Such a dream left me refreshed and focused on working through a truly tough week at work.

PM for more details.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...lle-26/9653062

Reports

Checkeredd
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but if this is the best that is in the Charleston area we all need to find a new hobby. At what point in time does having a nasty location + scary ass pimp + way too much makeup + not close to her pictures + body has been used and abused by age and kids NOT equal go somewhere else. I'm not even sure if under those condition I would even take a BBBJ in fear that I would need some type of shots later.
    Totally agree. Glad she had a good attitude and skills, but jeez, where are the spinners with good attitude and skills in a clean, safe feeling room? We have some quality providers in Charleston, and need more!!

Reports

ChasMale
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousHofukkr  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this is a tough one to review. I went to her townhome like a month ago. As Fishwater says it is very very sketchy. I likewise almost bailed. Prefer a hotel and don't like going to some nasty townhome and told her as much. The guy fish is referring to is her pimp for sure, but he had enough sense to not be there when I showed up. She is the girl in the pics but those pics are definitely from Ashley's better days. She has popped out some kiddies and that has not helped her figure. Amazing BBBJ and dream was pretty good, but her place is nasty as hell which I did find very distracting. She would make a ton more money if she had incall at hotel. Her face has bad acne and as a result she wears a lot of makeup to cover it up, but she is very pretty despite that. Despite what I've read about her I would say she has likely the best attitude of any girl on BP. I liked her a LOT and would definitely go back if not for the townhouse and her pimp that lives there.
    I'm sorry but if this is the best that is in the Charleston area we all need to find a new hobby. At what point in time does having a nasty location + scary ass pimp + way too much makeup + not close to her pictures + body has been used and abused by age and kids NOT equal go somewhere else. I'm not even sure if under those condition I would even take a BBBJ in fear that I would need some type of shots later.

Reports

NervousHofukkr

Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ics-25/9365587

I was going to see this one yesterday. She has her incall at her townhouse right off of 61 a mile or so past 526 heading towards Summerville. I had everything set up, she gave the address and as I was pulling up I noticed this guy who was probably about 6'4" without a shirt on and covered from head to toe with tattoos. So I rolled by and he was standing right in front of her door. I kept on driving and sent her a text asking if some guy was hanging out in front of her doorway. She texted me back saying it was her roommate, he was harmless and that I had nothing to worry about. I didn't answer her right away and then she texted me back saying come on I am standing at my door in my panties, so my little head started taking control because she looks pretty good in her pics and she has three fairly positive reviews on TER. I rode back around and her and her roommate were standing at the door together and just kept on rolling. It just didn't feel right and I was not comfortable with the whole situation, so I bailed.

On another note, and I could be wrong, but I think that her pics are old because she appeared to have a much softer mid-section than what is represented in her pics, almost like she had a baby not to long ago.

I don't know if anyone has any info on this one, but I just didn't want to take a chance and it just didn't feel right or safe.
    Ok, this is a tough one to review. I went to her townhome like a month ago. As Fishwater says it is very very sketchy. I likewise almost bailed. Prefer a hotel and don't like going to some nasty townhome and told her as much. The guy fish is referring to is her pimp for sure, but he had enough sense to not be there when I showed up. She is the girl in the pics but those pics are definitely from Ashley's better days. She has popped out some kiddies and that has not helped her figure. Amazing BBBJ and dream was pretty good, but her place is nasty as hell which I did find very distracting. She would make a ton more money if she had incall at hotel. Her face has bad acne and as a result she wears a lot of makeup to cover it up, but she is very pretty despite that. Despite what I've read about her I would say she has likely the best attitude of any girl on BP. I liked her a LOT and would definitely go back if not for the townhouse and her pimp that lives there.

Reports

NervousHofukkr

Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her today, she is for sure the girl in the pictures and is a true spinner. She is not GFE, I went with the half for $, but for what her rates are well worth it. She has a good attitude, at least today, and was very nice and personable. I would recommend for a half hour, maybe after I get to know her a little more, I will will extend to a full hour.

If further details are desired, send me a message.
    Been pretty tied up lately at work but I wanted throw my two cents in on a few of these ladies. I've seen Vanessa a few times. She is the girl in the pics, she posts on BP like every single day. Super skinny waif if you like that. Vag smelled very very bad last time and YMMV and the last time she was in a very bad mood. It was awful and I will never again repeat. The time before that was OK, she smelled alright that time and the attitude was better. Not the worst on BP but not worth the price in my opinion.

Reports

HavnFun1969
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent54  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last month. Non-stop drama. Flabby belly. You've been warned.
    Silent, thanks for the advice. No fun at all going through that.

Reports

Silent54

Stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    No but maybe you can try it out and tell us how it was!
    Saw her last month. Non-stop drama. Flabby belly. You've been warned.

Reports

HavnFun1969
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Yeah fortunately for some I have done that more often than I should, so I think I will just sit back and wait for a review. But hey thanks for the advice.

Reports

Darrell01
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnFun1969  [View Original Post]
    I havn't seen anything on her, just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge? http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...eal-38/9718420.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Tylor1302
    Thank you for the kind words! .

I'm looking forward to getting together again!

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrying5789  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge with this one.

http://charleston.backpage.com/BodyR...lor-29/9577183

Wanted in-call and missed the big OUTCALLs in her ad. She responded with she only does out-calls, but was looking for an in-call location. Received email couple of weeks later that in-call location was set up. I contacted her, but by that time in-call had fallen through. She did say she had an incall location for a day though if I wanted. Made me nervous, but I was very appreciative of her positive and intelligent emails. Wasn't too sure about the photos, we all know how those "100% actual pic" statements are, and looking at her photos, are three different settings. So possibly 3 different people and the one that intrigued me most looked GREAT and intrigued me the most (bra and panties, killer body, and a sprinkling of freckles). Anyway, when I agreed to meet her for her one day of in-call, was told all the photos were 150% her, and that to prove it she would wear one of the dresses in the photos. We exchange more messages about her location, and when I found out that it was a mid-budget motel off of 26, I almost bailed. But, she ensured me it was legit, and that if I wanted to bail, OK, as my comfort level was important to her. She even said she would meet me at a near-by fast food joint. I said OK, and decided to just meet her at hotel. Arrived on time, but she said she needed 5-10 to get ready. When I arrived, I was surprised to see a very beautiful / cute / petite blonde, she was wearing one of the dresses in her photos. Entered and placed donation. Sat on beds, room appeared clean all beds made nicely, and chatted, then she asked me to get comfortable and lay down. I did, and she pulled off the dress, and proceeded to massage. She also, asked if I wanted oil or lotion. Massage was good, noted she was topless and I suggested she get real comfortable. Once I was successful at proving I was not LE. She was great. Loved her moving over and around my body. GREAT experience, will try her again if she ever gets a new in-call. Great BBBJ, love those beautiful blue eyes looking at me. Think she worked at an agency, but don't know under what name.

Reports

DrBruceBanner

Tylor

I had an incredible dream with a tiny little lady named Tylor last week.

Prior to this dream, we had been working to secure a discrete spot in which to meet.

After some time, a temporary incall was established.

The dream commenced with me walking into and laying my eyes on a tiny, petite blonde beauty with amazing lips.

In this dream a view of her amazing legs was had upon walking up the stairway to heaven.

I dreamed one of the most intense wet dreams to date while up in her loft.

One of the finest BBBJs I have yet to experience.

(only one other has managed to pull off such an amazing head trip: my favorite kitty).

Incredible rhythm. Has me loopy again just thinking of her.

This dream was GFE on the highest level.

Such a dream left me refreshed and focused on working through a truly tough week at work.

PM for more details.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...lle-26/9653062

Reports

DrBruceBanner

Carmen

I had a brief dream with Carmen a few weekends ago.

In this dream, I told her I only had a little time to visit and she was accommodating.

We met at her mid scale hotel incall. Upon opening the door, I was truly happy to discover she is the beauty in the photos.

Captivating smile, sexy lingerie, soft supple assets and off we went to explore more.

She has strict rules and is most certainly not GFE, but she does provide the bare minimum and the views were very nice.

This dream, while brief, was satisfactory, yet lacked any emotion, therefore it was a one time only dream.

YMMV.

http://www.**************.com/compan...n-black-female

(Naughty Reviews since her BP ad is always removed once she is not "available".

Reports

HavnFun1969

Any info on this one

I havn't seen anything on her, just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge? http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...eal-38/9718420.

Reports

ChasMale

Listing with strange phone number

Does anyone have a problem with the phone number in this ad? http://charleston.backpage.com/Femal...ing-31/9714187.

The number is 843-321-8885 and if you Google it comes up as a Food Truck. It maybe closed.

Foodie Truck (Closed).

(843) 321-8885.

$$ Modern American, Sandwiches / Subs, Smoothies.

Kid Friendly, Late Night, Live Music, Outdoor Seating, Food Truck, Private Parties, Farm-to-Table.

But thing like this make me nervous. Providers in this business need to cross every t and dot every I and consumers need to check.

Maybe the Food Truck business did not work and now they are looking for a different line of work.

Posting Limitations