Black Girls White Guys

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Torohb

Info?

I am one that likes the older providers. I saw this lady posted awhile back but I never took the plynge. She is back on BP with different phone number and I can't find any info with her number. Has anyone got any info? http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...nality/9189191.

Reports

DickSlinger

Brooke

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHound  [View Original Post]
    I think that makes her sound stupid and a clock watcher. Really, 5 minutes. That's just Crazy.

I've seen her once. She is crazy. She will tell you how to do what you are doing in a way that is more to her liking.

Reports

HorseHound

Crazy

I think that makes her sound stupid and a clock watcher. Really, 5 minutes. That's just Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBoone  [View Original Post]
    Me, too.

Our conversation Friday evening was very good. She seemed sweet, intelligent and accommodating. She was actually interested in role-playing.

Then something changed.

I do not understand why anyone would advertise as "fetish friendly" and then double the price. To me, that's "fetish unfriendly. ".

The funny thing is she asked for 280 for 40 minutes. When I said we have to negotiate on this, she said, "OK, 280 for 45 minutes. ".

Reports

LookingFor85

Armani

Haven't contributed to this forum in awhile and seems like everytime I decided to take the plunge something go's wrong but was wondering if anyone has seen this chick an experience they had with her she looks a little to good to be true. http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...l-pix/10403190.

Reports

DamienY

Josie

So lots of work travel and not much time for the hobby. Time to catch up. I got to chance to dream about josie the other day. She is the girl in the pics, very prompt and easy to set up a time and very easy to talk to also. I do recommend her. PM me for any details. Play hard, but play safe.

Reports

LighterGy365

Sarah

Did same things for me but nothing went wrong. She's still legit, but definitely different than she was last year, physically. She's still skinny but looks pregnant. I didn't ask.

This one http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...e-only/9947650 Sarah is one I had a scare with at an Anderson hotel about three weeks ago.

Wanted to know what I was driving.

Wouldn't tell me room number when I got to hotel.

Just told me what floor.

Said she'd wait for me at the elevator. I took the stairs and walked past elevator and no one there.

Texted her again and she told me to walk down hall and she'd meet me, which I'd already done.

So I left quickly.

She sent threatening texts.

It was very strange.

I'd seen her 3-4 times before and she'd been very good. She has a black pimp, though, as I saw her with him once.

Reports

DickSlinger

Salina

I saw Salin again today for the second time. She has the ability to make time stand still when we are together. Salina has the people skills to succeed at anything that involves dealing with people. Not to mention her abilities and voracious appetite. The total package that I have been looking for. There isn't even a close second. Some of these girls could take lessons from Salina. Sooey, baby! You are my new baby doll. : -).

Reports

DickSlinger

Salina

I saw Salin again today for the second time. She has the ability to make time stand still when we are together. Salina has the people skills to succeed at anything that involves dealing with people. Not to mention her abilities and voracious appetite. The total package that I have been looking for. There isn't even a close second. Some of these girls could take lessons from Salina. Sooey, baby! You are my new baby doll. : -).

Reports

DodgeFan
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsHave  [View Original Post]
    On Friday of last week, since I couldn't get ahold of anyone new and my preferred provider was unavailable, I went to see Jada http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyR...ssage/3488051..

HR Massage. It was okay. If you want an in-depth review, PM me.

LH.
    I've never had a bad experience with Jada or Erika, they are both great and not clock watchers, very friendly and more to the point they are punctual and respond to you without leaving you hanging. Great ladies, they are under body rubs so that is what you are getting but no complaints. PM for details.

Reports

ImBack

Christy

Any thoughts on this one? Just popped up today, kind of reminds me of another girl that used to post a while ago, can't remember her name though. Sent a few txts she's answered but something seems off.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...nd-25/10403125

Reports

DanielBoone

Brooke

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeFan  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping she was going to be the new go to for me but sounds like the search will have to keep going. Thanks for the heads up.
    Me, too.

Our conversation Friday evening was very good. She seemed sweet, intelligent and accommodating. She was actually interested in role-playing.

Then something changed.

I do not understand why anyone would advertise as "fetish friendly" and then double the price. To me, that's "fetish unfriendly. ".

The funny thing is she asked for 280 for 40 minutes. When I said we have to negotiate on this, she said, "OK, 280 for 45 minutes. ".

Reports

DickSlinger

Bailey

I have tried several times to make an appointment but she always turns me off because she literally does not shut up! I can't get one word in.

Reports

DickSlinger

Brooke

Called this young lady http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...-open/10301362 and talked to her last week about a special request.

She agreed. Made arrangement to see her then she cancelled at the last minute because her mom needed emergency surgery.

Called today and reminded her of last week's chat, but now price is 280 instead of 140.

Ugh.
    I've seen her but haven't reviewed her yet. I would call her again in a bind but I don't see her as a go to girl because she is erratic with her availability. She came to my house for $220 per hour. She asked for a tip. I do tip sometimes but if you ask it is not a tip.

Reports

DodgeFan
    Called this young lady http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...-open/10301362 and talked to her last week about a special request.

She agreed. Made arrangement to see her then she cancelled at the last minute because her mom needed emergency surgery.

Called today and reminded her of last week's chat, but now price is 280 instead of 140.

Ugh.
    I was hoping she was going to be the new go to for me but sounds like the search will have to keep going. Thanks for the heads up.

Reports

JetSet30

Kristen Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureKing  [View Original Post]
    If she has her breasts done maybe she had ass implants too. Ya never know. I wouldn't know what they feel like but she's in this biz for some serious money so you never know what a girl could have done to get top $$ in some cities. But not my money.

Just my opinion.

She certainly had her breasts done, but as far as I could tell she did not have ass implants. I've felt ass implants a few times and they are fucking awful. Though I certainly understand your concerns and I can see why many would not want to meet with her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations