Sun4RX
Scroguard.com
SunRX

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 630 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Where is Jada

Has anyone heard from Jada since last week's bust. I haven't saw any ads Just wondering if another one has left the business.

Be safe.

D1.

Good Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Powell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any good advice on this one. Looking to make a change. Thanks http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...kills/12783968.
    Had a visit with Morgan a year or so ago when passing through Spartanburg. Yes, she's a good one. Would repeat if she weren't so far from my home. Nice physically and socially.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

See the "Report Post" button?

A2

A Good One

I have to share this experience. I was looking for someone to hook up with on the way home from work and managed to make contact with this young lady. She is fantastic. Taller than I would have guessed and such a pleasure to talk to. She's in a private residence (trailer) in Pelzer. But if you don't mind doing the leg work, you're efforts WILL be rewarded. This is my overall impression of her, think about high school. Do you remember the chick that was just a little weird? The one that was cute, fun, funny, and dressed just a tad different. She's that girl. Tall, perky little b cups (I think.), crazy hair, and is willing to make you the priority for the time you're with her. I can't say enough about this girl. Pictures are accurate. Hair is way sexier in real life.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...calls/14078053

Wild Ride

I am not a professional writer but I am pretty good at telling some stories and some large tales. A hint of it is stuff I hear then. I just mix in my own ideas to make it a special story!

So a small group of people get cornered by Dark Vader! They are told, "You make one of my storm troopers look like Han Solo or else!" So, they are pissing their pants and give in. Now this Storm Trooper has the ability to look like a decent down to earth Jedi. And he begins to fly around the plants looking for jems and gold. People see him and say "hey it's Han Solo! But little do they know. He isn't and they get caught by. Dark Vader. What wait WTF?? How did he get approval to be a Han Solo? Nobody knows. But now even Princes Leah thinks he is Han Solo but. He isn't and now she is also in with the rest of the group. Hauled away to Planet X. And now Princes Leah is looking around the star ship at all the other joe blows and what nots. And she says, "WTF?! Who shit on the plane?. Which one of you F'ed me over? And as she looks around she figures it out. She recognizes a few faces and does a 2+2=F you! She then realizes that sometimes shit happens. Fast forward many light years and now we are still wondering if this storm trooper is out pooping on our patios! This is where my story gets lost. I'm not sure how to end this. But I think it would be cool to say that he lost his costume with the initial attack. And is probably not going to return until Dark Vader decides to stir up more shit. And as you know, it has to happen at least once a year!

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the writing of this. So yes, the Gerbil is still safe in my hole. I do not pay royalties to Lucas Films. People's actual names do not exist so I had to come up with names people can associate with. No I will not edit your resume or updated your LinkIn profile!

Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I think your right.

"25 arrested in Greenville County prostitution sting on May 18th, information on operation Buyer Beware just released".

Google it for more info.
    Those were all from street walker set ups. Just look at all the rough looking guys and realize they are the guys having sex, BJ 'S with the street walker you just picked up. LOL.

Guys that hobby with street walkers have more balls then me as I would be paranoid as hell about diseases.

Greenville sting

Quote Originally Posted by DatyFanatic  [View Original Post]
    No names, however I have texted with one of the providers from the big Simpsonville bust. Some say that LEO does not ever use them to help trap other Johns.

However I tried several alternative solutions to meeting and exchanging roses. I even offered to meet and give roses without any services, but receive services at a later date.

Even that was declined, so I have to be extremely Leary, and you should be also. Just not safe right now. Don't bother PMing to ask for the provider's name. I will not give it out.
    I think your right.

"25 arrested in Greenville County prostitution sting on May 18th, information on operation Buyer Beware just released".

Google it for more info.

Time off.

No names, however I have texted with one of the providers from the big Simpsonville bust. Some say that LEO does not ever use them to help trap other Johns.

However I tried several alternative solutions to meeting and exchanging roses. I even offered to meet and give roses without any services, but receive services at a later date.

Even that was declined, so I have to be extremely Leary, and you should be also. Just not safe right now. Don't bother PMing to ask for the provider's name. I will not give it out.
    I think your suggestion is a wise one considering all that has transpired of late. Who knows, if the "needs" go away for a spell maybe the substandard providers will go away, too?

Be careful everybody!

Jeff.

Was thinking about this

Anyone have any good advice on this one. Looking to make a change. Thanks http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...kills/12783968.

I agree

Same here. Funny the day of that sting the one I use all the time text me at about 7 am offering a lower rate. Makes me wonder what is up? Glad I found this site, I can get some much needed info.

Guys, I suggest we all use caution and take time off from our hobby

Taylor info?

Anything on this one. ?? Tatiana??

🌸127800;127800;Tatiana Latina💋 Available Now! NEW NUMBERRRR 📞128538;127865;128166;128166; Incall & Outcall❤128139; - 21.

Have not seen any dreams posted on this one. Caught eyes but something just doesn't feel right?

Poems

Quote Originally Posted by DesirePoet  [View Original Post]
    Man they didn't offer me shit LOL and for real they ain't going to offer us more than you sweets do just for our company so just doesn't make good sense.
    Always luvs me a good poet reading. LOL.

*that she only does incalls now*

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSsc864  [View Original Post]
    The suspicious part not being that she only does outcalls now but her changing her name. Either way its safe to say everyone should continue being extra careful and for good reason.
    *that she only does incalls now*.

Posting Limitations