Bang a Milf

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 474 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GreenVille 44
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Some how I doubt it. But, hay you never till someone TOFTT.
    Got this girl to send me a pic few weeks ago. Not even close!

Reports

David3131

Tgtbt

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic69  [View Original Post]
    You know what they say, if they look to good to be true.
    Some how I doubt it. But, hay you never till someone TOFTT.

Reports

Mechanic69
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatup101  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...u-need/8886258

I've seen this one post several times. Does anyone have any info on her. I can't find anything.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.
    You know what they say, if they look to good to be true.

Reports

Whatup101

Get relaxed and pampered

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...u-need/8886258

I've seen this one post several times. Does anyone have any info on her. I can't find anything.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.

Reports

MrIthaca

Sexy Sally

Quote Originally Posted by HG1974  [View Original Post]
    What can I say?

Got word from a member that Sexy Sally was good to go, so late last Friday I went ahead and took the plunge.

Now I had seen Sally before several years ago, and had an amazing time with her. But then things got sketchy. Saw unfavorable posts on here about her, and getting her to answer her phone became difficult.

I know everyone's experiences may differ, but I will say that I had an amazing time with her. She still has a great body, just the slightest little belly (and I mean slight), and great tits. Didn't see any signs of pharmaceutical use, and she sure didn't watch the clock.

Very passionate provider. At least for now.

Play Hard. Play Safe!

HG1974.
    Didn't see this when I posted. Thanks HG.

Reports

MrIthaca

Sexy Sally

Sure would like to know what's up with Sexy Sally. Sent her text and she called me but I missed the call so texted her back with no luck. About a week later, when she had her post up, I sent her a text and asked if she had updated photos since those shown are well over a year old. No reply. Has she changed so much that she is.

Afraid to show herself now or still spaced out on drugs and simply doesn't give a damn?

Reports

HG1974

Sexy Sally

What can I say?

Got word from a member that Sexy Sally was good to go, so late last Friday I went ahead and took the plunge.

Now I had seen Sally before several years ago, and had an amazing time with her. But then things got sketchy. Saw unfavorable posts on here about her, and getting her to answer her phone became difficult.

I know everyone's experiences may differ, but I will say that I had an amazing time with her. She still has a great body, just the slightest little belly (and I mean slight), and great tits. Didn't see any signs of pharmaceutical use, and she sure didn't watch the clock.

Very passionate provider. At least for now.

Play Hard. Play Safe!

HG1974.

Reports

JabberWocky21

Massive Waste of Time

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...ed-bb/10567548

Had a little while to kill and my benefriend was unavailable so I figured what the heck. Red Roof, easy to get hold of and set up. Usual call when you get there and get room number. No personality and she appeared to be 3-4 months pregnant. Nice rack though. BJ was completely off the table. No warm up, just strip and asked if I wanted her to bend over or what. Opted for a little cowgirl and then switched to Mish but with no fluff or warmup there was no way in hell I was going to get anywhere close.

The funniest thing was when I told her she was going to have to kick it up a notch and do a little something to at least get me warmed up. She said, "I don't know what to do. " I told her she easy in the wrong line of work. We had a good laugh and that was that. Nice enough girl but no passion for her work whatsoever. I would have had a better time by myself.

Reports

Zauriel

Lisa

Does anyone have intel on the hot MILF who bounces around SC?

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal.../lisa/10571045

Reports

Oceanview

Reports

DickSlinger

P411

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    It's true Chelsea doesn't publicly advertise anywhere. However, she has a current ad on P411.
    I think I've cracked the code P411= Poontang Directory Assistance.

Reports

Shelby 500

Yes, and no

Quote Originally Posted by ABC1721  [View Original Post]

Chelsea (Twin Peaks Lady) does not advertise anywhere. She is completely UTR.
    It's true Chelsea doesn't publicly advertise anywhere. However, she has a current ad on P411.

Reports

AzineMan

Chelsea's

Thanks ABC for an excellent, lucid explanation. The ignorance is dispelled.

Now I know which Chelsea to see, (caroline sunshine) and which to stay away from.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC1721  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

I am going to put this matter to rest right now.

I know both of these ladies. They are both regulars of mine, and I am a regular of theirs. They are two different women. I have seen both of them numerous times. In fact, I know both of them quite well now it seems.

Both are certainly worth a visit! There is no question of that. Chelsea/Hannah/Kendra/Caroline are different names this woman has used in the past. Lord only knows why she keeps changing the name she uses in her ad. I have never asked her, and I do not really care to be honest with all of you.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...-sinn/10461703

She started off as Kendra, then she was Chelsea, then she was Hannah, and now she goes by Caroline in her ads. I think where everyone is getting confused is because she went by Chelsea at one point.

Chelsea (Twin Peaks Lady) does not advertise anywhere. She is completely UTR.

The ironic thing about all of this is that they are friends and know each other. Yes, you read that correctly. They used to work together and that is how they know each other. In fact, literally when I was with one of them, the one that I was with at that moment called the other one on the phone and talked to her while I was standing next to her. Talk about being in a small world afterall.

Anyway, believe me when I tell all of you, they are two different women. I know this for a fact!!

Stay safe all!

Thanks,
    ABC

Reports

DickSlinger

Miss Caroline Sunshine; a rose by any other name

I saw her today. She is awesome no matter what she calls herself. I've seen her as three different babes. Do yourself a favor and get some Caroline Sunshine because a day without caroline is a day without sunshine. Yeah, I know but I couldn't resist. Would you rather I went with: Nothin' could be finer than to be in Caroline in the morning?

Reports

Just For Today

Sarah / Jazzy

Quote Originally Posted by OpenEdge1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her post before, but in different cities. Anyone had any luck with her?

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...ith-me/7802095
    She is legit or was. Run into her once a couple years ago when she was staying with Heather. I went to have a visit heather so only small talk with her before heather told her to get out! LOL Cute chick, she has a few reviews mostly lackluster. She thinks she has a good review on to sluts, even put it on her ads for a while however, she is to naive to know every one that site has good reviews, even LE. If it is a backpage ad, and goes to that site, it automatically gets a good generic review.Search under the name Jazzy.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 474 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations