Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

RunninFool

Gh

Went to GH because bamboo is closed. I'll never be going there again. 60 for an hr got half hr. Then 90 for shitty HJ and plastic wrap BJ. Little head got in the way of better judgement. But yea piss poor massage, and she was yanking it so hard I thought she was going to tear it off. That was my worst experience at an AMP.

Reports

Ghjohc

Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    I've been to dozens of AMP's. Just like Gaboy said, the pics in the ads are all stock photos. I have never seen a girl from the photos EVER inside those places. It's just the way they do business.

Use to love the AMPs. That's how a busted by mongering cherry. I stopped going when it started to get harder for me to get full service (don't know why it just all of the sudden got to that way.). And I longed to be able to communicate with the provider. Doubt I'll be going back. I've moved on.
    You're right, the AMPs used to be a lot of fun. I might be wrong, but I think the continued, regular busts have made all of them hesitant to provide full services now. Just a reminder for all of us to stay safe.

Reports

Fredies Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Coonsaa  [View Original Post]
    I saw they had some ads up saying new staff, also looks like new pics. Anyone been there lately? Likely the same old folks, but I was wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what yo tou want say you got a text got to go.
    I've been to dozens of AMP's. Just like Gaboy said, the pics in the ads are all stock photos. I have never seen a girl from the photos EVER inside those places. It's just the way they do business.

Use to love the AMPs. That's how a busted by mongering cherry. I stopped going when it started to get harder for me to get full service (don't know why it just all of the sudden got to that way.). And I longed to be able to communicate with the provider. Doubt I'll be going back. I've moved on.

Reports

Coonsaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what you want say you got a text got to go.
    Oh hell no LOL, the pics have been lying for years. I would not expect anything like the pics except in larger cities like LA or NY, I was just wondering if anything new since they changed their ad up. Last time I went it was older lady that didn't impress.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what you want say you got a text got to go.

Reports

Coonsaa

Lucky. A

I saw they had some ads up saying new staff, also looks like new pics. Anyone been there lately? Likely the same old folks, but I was wondering.

Reports

DickSlinger

A real massage? I must try that!

Quote Originally Posted by MntBoy124  [View Original Post]
    Best massage I've had in a while. Not up for FS, but she has a younger giWhetherd Liddy that I haven't met yet. Reports on Liddy welcome.
    I haven't been to Asia (figuratively) lately. The only thing I have ever been denied is bareback. Whether it be BJ or FS. I had no idea they gave real massages. I really dig the spongebath though.

Reports

MntBoy124

GH Amy

Best massage I've had in a while. Not up for FS, but she has a younger girl named Liddy that I haven't met yet. Reports on Liddy welcome.

Reports

Workaholic1976

Gh

I saw Amy a week or so ago, and in contrast to the other two reviews my experience was just okay. My hour long visit was closer to 35 minutes. Appearance 7, massage quality 7, finish 5.

Reports

RubbaDub09

Help

Hey guys,

I will be in your area next week. Read a lot of review about NH. I can't find it BP. When I google, Google said it already closed. Is that true? If not please pm me, I really want to try Annie out. Thanks.

Reports

Xiphos

Amy at GH

Quote Originally Posted by MrIthaca  [View Original Post]
    Have made two visits to this new parlor on White Horse Road. Saw Amy both times and she just keeps getting better. Amy has a super body, one that could be described as statuesque. Real nice firm, natural breasts with sensitive nipples. She is 29, and while not the prettiest Chinese woman I have ever seen, very easy on the eyes. Very pleasant, smiles a lot and understands English fairly well. She covers all your areas during the TS. She gives a very nice, almost professional massage which is worth the price of admission. First visit, asked for and got HJ and played with breasts. Second visit, asked for and got CBJ, DATY. She got totally naked and let me roam where I.

Wanted. Did not ask for FS so don't know if available. House fee is $60.00 for one hour. Extras were $40. The first visit and $80. For the second. Some of you will say.

That is too high, but to me, it was worth every penny.
    I want to echo everything said by mr Ithaca. Went to see Amy today-- what a nice lady!

Was a toss-up between her or Annie and I was closer to White Horse so I went to GH. Great experience.

Reports

The O Man

Simply pure

http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...nville/9753866

Got a chance to see Kay at in call location a while ago. Her pictures are accurate. She is a Full figured woman so you should be prepared for that. Although she has very nice assets to go along with the rest of her figure. The menu is very extensive for the cover charge. She doesn't upsell and is willing to negotiate service for the tip. The actual massage was pretty good. The flip was very good. She told me the full menu was available once she is comfortable with me. I will be returning to sample the rest ofthe menu and will report back once I have. As always YMMV.

The o man has been tugged out.

Reports

MrIthaca

Green Health Spa

Have made two visits to this new parlor on White Horse Road. Saw Amy both times and she just keeps getting better. Amy has a super body, one that could be described as statuesque. Real nice firm, natural breasts with sensitive nipples. She is 29, and while not the prettiest Chinese woman I have ever seen, very easy on the eyes. Very pleasant, smiles a lot and understands English fairly well. She covers all your areas during the TS. She gives a very nice, almost professional massage which is worth the price of admission. First visit, asked for and got HJ and played with breasts. Second visit, asked for and got CBJ, DATY. She got totally naked and let me roam where I.

Wanted. Did not ask for FS so don't know if available. House fee is $60.00 for one hour. Extras were $40. The first visit and $80. For the second. Some of you will say.

That is too high, but to me, it was worth every penny.

Reports

Outdoors9876

Massage therapist needed

Does anyone have an UTR massage therapist that will offer a nice rub and tug? All of my regulars with the exception of one have gotten out of the business. I'm not looking for an Asian spa. Ideally, I'm looking for a legit therapist who will offer extras once she is comfortable with you. Please PM me with details. Thanks!

Reports

Hvac76

Bamboo.

Planning on stopping by Monday. Any info on the best girl they have available? I like the post about her standing at your head and stroking junior. Thanks head of time. I'll report how it goes.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations