Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good AMPs

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown88  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can get a good he in the Greenville area from a not bad looking gal?
    MrUnknown,

Generally it's considered good form for a new poster to submit a few reviews and let the members get to know him before he asks questions. In the meantime scroll down. There are more than enough establishments already discussed.

C-66.

Any good AMPs around these days?

Does anyone know where I can get a good he in the Greenville area from a not bad looking gal?

The good ol' days, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Billybob49  [View Original Post]
    L2 p, do you remember SAM at what used to be VIP in Anderson? Japanese girl, tiny and so young, looked like a little Japanese doll and also so sweet, wish I knew what happened to her and where she is, got to where I saw her often, my atf, she was like my girlfriend! If you did knew her pm me.
    Nope BB I never had the pleasure to visit SAM but she does sound like one that I should have seen, LOL Girls like SAM is one in a million!

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Pepsi in Athens Ga. About 6 years ago. What a great experience. Not sure if that's who you are talking about. Pepsi was absolutely beautiful with hair down to her waist.
    Yes IF1, the one and only Pepsi, she was in Anderson for about a month to 6 weeks. Broke my heart when she left, and yes she would take your breath away gorgeous!

Good to remember the good old day guys!!

L2 p.

Hear, hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson21  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't disagree with you more. I have been to plenty of AMPs where I received some awesome massages. In fact, the best massage I have ever had, was done in an AMP. When I pay that house fee, I'm paying for the massage; and I want it to be great. I would much rather have a great massage and no extras, than to have a lousy massage with extras. If you pay a $60 house fee, receive a lousy massage and a HJ, and tip $40, that means you are basically paying $100 for a HJ.

Quote Originally Posted by MrIthaca  [View Original Post]
    I am somewhat amused by those of you that complain about the level of massage at Asian Massage Parlors. Please realize that the majority of them are not there for the massage. I had one Korean girl tell me that "this place is for sex, not massage". If you really need a massage go to a licensed masseuse. Not expensive and very satisfying.
    I couldn't disagree with you more. I have been to plenty of AMPs where I received some awesome massages. In fact, the best massage I have ever had, was done in an AMP. When I pay that house fee, I'm paying for the massage; and I want it to be great. I would much rather have a great massage and no extras, than to have a lousy massage with extras. If you pay a $60 house fee, receive a lousy massage and a HJ, and tip $40, that means you are basically paying $100 for a HJ.

Yes yes

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Pepsi in Athens Ga. About 6 years ago. What a great experience. Not sure if that's who you are talking about. Pepsi was absolutely beautiful with hair down to her waist.
    Oh the times I had in Anderson with Pepsi and Yoko. I would see one then the other on some visits. I went two or three times a week some times. Pepsi was perhaps the best I have ever seen oh the things she could do with her tongue.

Pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by Billybob49  [View Original Post]
    L2 p, do you remember SAM at what used to be VIP in Anderson? Japanese girl, tiny and so young, looked like a little Japanese doll and also so sweet, wish I knew what happened to her and where she is, got to where I saw her often, my atf, she was like my girlfriend! If you did knew her pm me.

Massage parlors

Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    Mr. I, evidently you didn't visit these places 10 or even 5 years ago. I can promise you that they would give you a good massage and then you could tip for what you wanted. But yes a real massage could be had. I've left places and felt the massage and shower was worth the price alone, much less the desert and lets not forget the sauna room, OMG they treated you like a king brother!

I don't know if there is some other "old timers" still on here that remember that but the days of May and Kay are missed!

Old Timers, do why'all remember Sandy, June, Pepsi and Tammy to name a few?

The good ol' days, LOL.

L2 p.

Chi Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by GetDownTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out Chi on 101 in Greer lately. It's so close to work for me that I am about to burst with curiosity. I have mainly stuck with individual providers for my massage needs. I have been to Alba in recent past but it is incredibly hit or miss IMO. I don't post much but I really appreciate those of you that do!
    Things may have changed since July when I walked in and decided not to stay, but look up my post, #1039.

Quote Originally Posted by GetDownTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out Chi on 101 in Greer lately. It's so close to work for me that I am about to burst with curiosity. I have mainly stuck with individual providers for my massage needs. I have been to Alba in recent past but it is incredibly hit or miss IMO. I don't post much but I really appreciate those of you that do!
    I haven't been since last fall and I wasn't really impressed. The experience is typical of what you've had at Alba and will probably be rushed. The providers I've seen are older and have seen better days. I do hear they have a table shower now.

If you have any recommendations on individual providers, shoot me a PM. I'm always looking.

Chi Therapy

Nh

Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the new menu here past couple of weeks?
    I saw Suzie about 2 weeks ago. She's Thai and she's Annie's equal in face and figure, maybe a few years older. But that's where the similarity ends. It was possibly the worst massage I ever had. Post-flip events were nothing to write home about either. My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Joy is back. She was there several months ago. Big tits, decent body, late 30's (There's another new girl there too, haven't seen her though.

Natural Health

Just wanted to say

I have been lurking on here for about a year. Love the insight I have received and finally decided to do some sharing. I have been visiting AMPs on the west side of Greenville and Anderson for probably about 15 years or so. Been thru all the sad shutdowns of the really nice places. Gotten to know most of the good providers. Really well. It just goes thru phases. Seem to be one right now. When I find a decent place I stick to it. Just wanted to say Hi. Stay safe and be nice. It really pays off if you treat the ladies well. Christmas was always a good time in the past. Before I was single, I had to take all the cakes and fruit into work to get rid of it. I really like getting a massage and then getting fed afterwards. As I said, it pays off.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations