Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Anskij
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore6968  [View Original Post]
    This was my favorite place back years ago, when it was in Duncan. I have not visited since they moved to greeneville. I never hear nothing about it good or bad. What is it like these days.
    I replied but I am not sure it went through, I don't see my message. But I have been there recently, so pm me for the info, I'll be happy to tell you what I know.

Reports

Anskij
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore6968  [View Original Post]
    This was my favorite place back years ago, when it was in Duncan. I have not visited since they moved to greeneville. I never hear nothing about it good or bad. What is it like these days.
    There normally is a black / korean lady who is a little chubby but nice and accommodating. Not a stunner by any stretch but gets the job done and makes sure the environment is relaxed. She is friends with the lady at one spa, the one who in my humble opinion gives the best massages in Greenville, if not the upstate.

Reports

Hardcore6968

Stress Away

Reports

WhiteLake830

Joy Spa

Traveling through had seen ad on CR. Wasn't prepared to get much nor did I. Asked for hh and drew Sasha. Tight looker. Nice tits fine ass. Massage was probably the worst even but the view was fine. After 10 min flip she asks you want. Pointing at the boys I explain I wasn't prepared for much. Fine just massagee she says. All in all wasted. 6 and 20 min. YMMV greatly. But she was a looker.

Reports

Coonsaa

NH Dream Last Tuesday 9th

My buddies dream started about 6 pm when he went up to visit NH for the first time. He was met by no one in the office and was told to come back in a few hours as they were to busy. Around 8 pm he settled in for another nap and was met by a girl who claimed to be Annie. In his dream she was a short little bombshell with the best body he'd ever seen at an AMP. I heard the hot TS was wonderful on a cold night and the massage was on the firmer side.

House. 6.

Flip $.

Having heard some great stuff my buddy was pretty thrilled to be seeing Annie, but by the end of the session his mood had soured. Having had a few dreams at VIP in Anderson and being a larger guy he was expecting some good old cowgirl till she got thirsty and he would give her his protein shake. Sadly he tells me that the girl didn't have any rhythm to her at all and even when she started hitting it right she would only keep it up for a few seconds and then change. Perhaps it was a long day and she was simply to tired to keep hitting the sweet spot when he told her IDK. Finally after asking if he had finished yet she turned around and finished him by hand. All in all for the price he expected better service and told me he is not likely to return and time soon.

My buddy was also lined up for surgery in a couple days, maybe that's why he wasn't sleeping well and having bad dreams? He says she hesitated when giving her name and he wasn't 100% sure she was who she claimed to be anyway.

Stay safe and stay dreaming.

Shadowbane.

Reports

Stoneyb232

Friday.

Was feeling like a nice rub on Friday. Went by to see helen and she wasnt open. Headed over to NH and found them not open as well. Seemed a bit fishy to me. This was on Friday around 3.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    From one of the spa owners the "bust" were simply license checks, so now most have opened back up.

Lee and Lucky have back parking.

Reports

Anskij
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan4897  [View Original Post]
    You must be looking at another backpage, sundays greenville is loaded with ads from spa's?
    As of yesterday, none from Greenville except lily. No new health, no one spa for example.

Reports

Lariat
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Reports

Burn1

Sun Spa

After cruising around the Anderson area looking for a SW. Which I had no luck whatsoever finding one. I decided to go the spa direction. The Lee and Lucky Spa were just to wide open for me. So I decided on the Sun Spa. Nice parking area behind the building. Was met at the door by Hanah. Very friendly woman probably around 40. With a really nice body. Went to the room and opted for the $60 1 hour massage. The table shower was one of the best ever. She had no problem stroking my soapy cock ass she was washing it. And gave me a pretty nice prostate exam which I asked for. Back to the room she starts massage which at best was average. After about 10 minutes I asked if she would remove her clothes. Which she replied you going to take good care of me baby. Of course I said yes. So she gets naked awesome tits and ass. With a finely shaven little ****. Was allowed to roam all I wanted. And roam I did. Started fingering that little pussy while she was massaging me. Sucking her tits while she was stroking, licking and blowing my cock. I'm about to explode and didn't want to yet. So I tell her I would like to massage that sweet little clit with my tongue some. She was loving every minute of it. I knew time was getting a little close so I told her to finish me off by sucking my cock. Which BTW was bareback. And she took it like a champ. Never had that happen at AMP. Tipped her $60 and off I went. Will definitely be back to hit that ass and pussy. Which are available.

Reports

ToolMan4897

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Anskij  [View Original Post]
    After the raid at VIP, I am not seeing ads for greenville massage parlours on BP anymore. Pre-emptive closures? I went to one spa and it was closed at a time it is normally open; drove by nh and lily and I think they were still open but could not swear. Tough times.
    You must be looking at another backpage, sundays greenville is loaded with ads from spa's?

Reports

Anskij

I'm afraid bad news for massage hobbyists in g-vegas

After the raid at VIP, I am not seeing ads for greenville massage parlours on BP anymore. Pre-emptive closures? I went to one spa and it was closed at a time it is normally open; drove by nh and lily and I think they were still open but could not swear. Tough times.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Same location I think somewhat same management.

Reports

SCPrince

Spa Castle

Has anyone seen these ads for Spa Castle?

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyR...ky-spa/9949448

Their pics and the website seem to hint at the old Lucky spa, and the location is behind where the old Lucky was. The location seems to be an apt complex if you look at google maps. (I'm not in anderson to drive by there).

Is there a connection? Anyone been there yet?

Reports

Bugturd
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    VIP Greenville shit down see news 4, cease and desist order. careful guys
    They're still running ads as of today. Maybe they're just automatically posting prepaid ads, but I won't be dropping by to see who's there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations