Meet MILFS Tonight
camplacecash

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Gh

Quote Originally Posted by MntBoy124  [View Original Post]
    Best massage I've had in a while. Not up for FS, but she has a younger girl named Liddy that I haven't met yet. Reports on Liddy welcome.
    So I was traveling though town and decided to take the plunge and try out Amy. It should be noted that I went 3 other shops that I walked out of. All had fugly old hags. One was next to Family Video in Spartenberg. One was right off I-85. And one was in the way to GH. Nothing. I would let touch my body. Anyhow. Amy was the best off everything I saw. I give her a solid 6. 5 in the looks department. Massage was a 6. Overall value was a 6. She is not 29 on her best day as reported. I make her to be closer to 39. She has a decent body. I give it a 6. But she certainly was not sculpted all that well as previously reported. Tits are ok. She has a cute little tat on her belly. Overall she seems like a nice gal. Seems to be the best option in the market that I found.

Recent Trip to GSP area

Recently went to SC and visited a couple of AMPs.

First visited Lucky in Anderson. Masseuse was attractive but not dressed proactively.

Good massage with only minor teasing. Roaming was permitted.

On the flip I just asked for a handshake but she let me remove her shirt and take down her pants before we began so I think more was on the menu.

Overall I had a good time and would repeat if in the area again.

Also visited NH in Greenville. Got Coco as a Masseuse. Had a good but not great time. Chose to look around instead of repeating right then even though it was so close.

Sexy Carolina

If she gets back through Gville, I recommend Sexy Carolina. She does the real deal NURU.

It wasn't for me, but she did a great job. I just didn't care for it. She's got a bangin' body with a butterface. She will flat screw you silly, too. Overall great time with her. You can always email her. If she sees interest, she may plan a trip.

Musician.

Quote Originally Posted by FredThomas71  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good providers of nuru massages here in the Upstate of SC?

Nh

Got bored went to NH had a decent time. Bad thing is I never asked her name so not sure who it was. She is slightly older with redish hair decent body. Ok massage and shower. But left happy. Would see her again. Sorry for no name my bad.

Any real Nuru providers in Greenville?

Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good providers of nuru massages here in the Upstate of SC?

Gh

Went to GH because bamboo is closed. I'll never be going there again. 60 for an hr got half hr. Then 90 for shitty HJ and plastic wrap BJ. Little head got in the way of better judgement. But yea piss poor massage, and she was yanking it so hard I thought she was going to tear it off. That was my worst experience at an AMP.

Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    I've been to dozens of AMP's. Just like Gaboy said, the pics in the ads are all stock photos. I have never seen a girl from the photos EVER inside those places. It's just the way they do business.

Use to love the AMPs. That's how a busted by mongering cherry. I stopped going when it started to get harder for me to get full service (don't know why it just all of the sudden got to that way.). And I longed to be able to communicate with the provider. Doubt I'll be going back. I've moved on.
    You're right, the AMPs used to be a lot of fun. I might be wrong, but I think the continued, regular busts have made all of them hesitant to provide full services now. Just a reminder for all of us to stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Coonsaa  [View Original Post]
    I saw they had some ads up saying new staff, also looks like new pics. Anyone been there lately? Likely the same old folks, but I was wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what yo tou want say you got a text got to go.
    I've been to dozens of AMP's. Just like Gaboy said, the pics in the ads are all stock photos. I have never seen a girl from the photos EVER inside those places. It's just the way they do business.

Use to love the AMPs. That's how a busted by mongering cherry. I stopped going when it started to get harder for me to get full service (don't know why it just all of the sudden got to that way.). And I longed to be able to communicate with the provider. Doubt I'll be going back. I've moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what you want say you got a text got to go.
    Oh hell no LOL, the pics have been lying for years. I would not expect anything like the pics except in larger cities like LA or NY, I was just wondering if anything new since they changed their ad up. Last time I went it was older lady that didn't impress.

Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what you want say you got a text got to go.

Lucky. A

I saw they had some ads up saying new staff, also looks like new pics. Anyone been there lately? Likely the same old folks, but I was wondering.

A real massage? I must try that!

Quote Originally Posted by MntBoy124  [View Original Post]
    Best massage I've had in a while. Not up for FS, but she has a younger giWhetherd Liddy that I haven't met yet. Reports on Liddy welcome.
    I haven't been to Asia (figuratively) lately. The only thing I have ever been denied is bareback. Whether it be BJ or FS. I had no idea they gave real massages. I really dig the spongebath though.

GH Amy

Best massage I've had in a while. Not up for FS, but she has a younger girl named Liddy that I haven't met yet. Reports on Liddy welcome.

Gh

I saw Amy a week or so ago, and in contrast to the other two reviews my experience was just okay. My hour long visit was closer to 35 minutes. Appearance 7, massage quality 7, finish 5.

Help

Hey guys,

I will be in your area next week. Read a lot of review about NH. I can't find it BP. When I google, Google said it already closed. Is that true? If not please pm me, I really want to try Annie out. Thanks.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations