Fetish Hookup
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

YardLynx
    Same experience here. Decent massage with lots of oil and some teasing but at the end it was self serve. Similar to Mae Mae's in Spartanburg and some of the information laying around had Mae Mae's on it. Didn't see any other talent than the one lady I was with and she was nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvOral  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...3-2255/9986764

I tried this place twice this week since they are right around the corner from where I work. I thought they might be legit since they have other ads for Mae Mae's in Spartanburg but thought maybe I would get lucky. Opted for 30 min for $45 each time. Followed the lady to room. She was in her late 40's. Massage was ok. She did tease some while I was on my stomach so I was thinking it was going to get interesting on flip. Then she tells me 5 minutes left so I flip over. She massages my chest for a minute so I ask if she will massage lower. Says she can't, will get fired. Told her I wouldn't tell and even offered tip, but still no. So I finished myself while she watched.

Went back two days later to see if it would be any better. It wasn't. Same lady but worse massage. She talked instead of massaging. She did show me a boob and let me put hand down her shirt while I finished myself.

Won't go back.

Reports

MikeMiami
    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover803  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...e-best/9009087

Any reviews?

Two hour rate seems very good.
    Totally Legit, but potential with Patricia, since she will tease with regulars. She definitely has the best hands in the place and I go to her when I have a legitimate need for a massage.

Reports

LuvOral

Legit establishment

Quote Originally Posted by RubLover803  [View Original Post]

Any reviews?

She provides a good therapeutic massage and nothing more.

Reports

RubLover803

Paradise massge

Any reviews?

Reports

SmoothRunner

Bamboo

I stopped by a few days ago. Decent massage provided you can tolerate an extreme smell of garlic breath for an hour. Nothing else was offered. I stopped here when it first opened and everything was on the menu but apparently things have tightened up. Not going to repeat for. 60 plus tip.

Reports

LuvOral

Tried this place

http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...3-2255/9986764

I tried this place twice this week since they are right around the corner from where I work. I thought they might be legit since they have other ads for Mae Mae's in Spartanburg but thought maybe I would get lucky. Opted for 30 min for $45 each time. Followed the lady to room. She was in her late 40's. Massage was ok. She did tease some while I was on my stomach so I was thinking it was going to get interesting on flip. Then she tells me 5 minutes left so I flip over. She massages my chest for a minute so I ask if she will massage lower. Says she can't, will get fired. Told her I wouldn't tell and even offered tip, but still no. So I finished myself while she watched.

Went back two days later to see if it would be any better. It wasn't. Same lady but worse massage. She talked instead of massaging. She did show me a boob and let me put hand down her shirt while I finished myself.

Won't go back.

Reports

SCPrince
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayghost601  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Sherri still there?
    I called last week and asked. The old lady that answered sounded very confused and acted like she had no idea who Sherri is. She said "all new".

So, either there is no Sherri, or she has a new name. I haven't been to see for myself yet.

Reports

SCPrince

Spring Spa

I noticed when I drove by Spring Spa yesterday, they have a "Opening Soon" sign on the window.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Yeah no more Yoko, just looked and left and the prices are 60/40 min 80/60 min.

Lucky has same pricing and no lookers.

Reports

AgentZero

Lee Spa

Don't mistake this for the old VIP. Average looking girl, no offer of a table shower, massage was not very relaxing, flip after 15 min. HJ only extra offered and she wanted $ for that. I walked. I will find another way to have fun for that much.

Reports

Workaholic1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    VIP-A will reopen as Lee Spa.
    I called and no yoko. Voice sounds like new ownership. I'm out of town for the week but if anybody checks it out let us know!

Stay safe.

Work.

Reports

Lov2play
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    VIP-A will reopen as Lee Spa.
    Gaboy. You certainly have good news!

Will it be in the same location and same folks running it?

Keep us posted or PM.

Thanks,

L2 p.

Reports

Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick65  [View Original Post]
    This must be the MO here. This was my experience plus 1. Out 1. 60 and no HE.
    It seems that "covers" are not available for the girls. A lot of up sell on price from the girls. It seems BYO "cover " at this place and haggle with the price. Massage is just ok.

Reports

GentleGus

Strange

Quote Originally Posted by YardLynx  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see Annie and she was fun and gave a good massage but maybe it was me but was in and out in 30 minutes. Good table shower. Quick sauna. Quick massage on the back, head and neck and then flip. Again enenjoye it and maybe you only get 30 min for $60 there.
    I have been seeing Annie for cpl years and have never had her to rush and you are supose to get hr for $60.

Reports

YardLynx
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGus  [View Original Post]
    My friend you just made my weekend. I may see her twice, can't wait to have her walk on my back, damn that woman gives a great massage.
    Stopped by to see Annie and she was fun and gave a good massage but maybe it was me but was in and out in 30 minutes. Good table shower. Quick sauna. Quick massage on the back, head and neck and then flip. Again enenjoye it and maybe you only get 30 min for $60 there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations