Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Xiphos

Pleasure

"Pleasure" is her name and she delivers on that nomenclature.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Femal...405-23/9497782

The girl is talented in every way. Did her on my lunch break. Competitive pricing. Will be back again!

Hit It!

Reports

SCPrince
    Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    So is it safe to go back to the andersons pos? And even if it is are they even more to offer services? Anybody with details feel free to p_m.
    Last Thursday, I called Spring as I was headed to Anderson, and I asked for Lexi. She's on vacation, so I called Lucky and asked for my atf there. She isn't available, and I think I saw a picture of her recently. I decided to stop by anyway, and was met at the door and told noone was available. The first time that has ever happened to me. And at 1:00 on a Thursday?

I went by VIP and had a great massage with all the great service. Things were a little bit on edge, but once everyone relaxed, everything was great as usual.

Reports

SCPrince

Vip-a

Had a great visit last Thursday. My 3rd time here. Things are on edge, but still a great visit.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    LP is a lot like all the foot. Massages all over Atlanta, when I want a good massage no frills it's good YMMV.

Reports

FuntimeSC

LP massage

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    LP is legit same as their location in Seneca, their not that stupid.
    They're not stupid? Who? Yes it is legit, but they try for the AMP feel with their advertising. It would be one thing IF the massage was good.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    LP is legit same as their location in Seneca, their not that stupid.

Reports

FuntimeSC

LP Massage Anderson

I had a dream about a new place in Anderson, very near Sun Spa called LP massage. Not a great experience- the massage was bad. Bad enough to where I am looking at the clock hoping it will turn around for the better hahaha! In my dream, the talent was running rough looking too. LEO presence in the parking lot directly in front also, I guess they are welcoming the new business for the grand opening. Good luck guys be careful.

Reports

Lariat

Alba

Dreamed I Hit up alba today. . 8 for house. 6 for an almost painful tug. Makes me glad that Sue don't work in the Greenville area. Much better at NH. Hope Annie cuts her vacation short. Best part was the parking lot has a house blocking view from main road.

Reports

ILoveBigTits

New Health

Stopped by NH Friday and asked for Annie and she is on vacation for the next month or so. Did not catch the new girls name but not much of a looker. Big gut and I just could not get into her. Nice lady but just not for me.

Reports

Fredies Dream

TOFTT King Spa

And I'm sorry I did. This is only the 2nd time I left a spa without getting full service out of 40 plus times I've gone. I will not be back.

1st as stated before the location and parking are too obvious. If you were not a local you may be able to deal with it.

2nd the masseuse took my $60 for the hour and then came back and told me an hour was another $20. She said only a half hour for you and mamasan was giving me the table shower not her.

Lackluster rushed massage. She did tease and asked what I wanted. I said everything including FS. She stuck her hand out and I gave her what I normally give for full service. $. I though she was doing the old stick the condom on with the mouth trick. However it was the I soaking your dick with lotion making you think your being blown trick. She proceeded to jack me. I asked what about FS and she said not this time. She kept making a mess of more and more lotion all over the place.

TOO MUCH FOR HAND RELEASE. Her name is June. She had nice breasts. Everything else about her was old and worn out.

Do not bother with this place. Now to get home and wash all this smelly lotion off.

Reports

Fredies Dream

Anderson Spas

So is it safe to go back to the andersons pos? And even if it is are they even more to offer services? Anybody with details feel free to p_m.

Reports

WhyNotWhoCares

Helen's

Ok guys, went by Hellen's this week and the folks at the church next door to her came out their front door and started doing a video. I acted like I was stopping for directions and got back iin the car. As I was driving off the lady wagged her finger at me and said I see you and what you are doing". If there are cars at the church keep driving. If you think about it, it is in a bit of a bad spot.

WhyNot.

Reports

Lariat

King spa

Went by King spa yesterday. Got there before noon. Everybody going up and down 85 can get a good look at the parking lot. I was met by old mama. San in parking lot. Said girl gone to dentist she back in 2 hour. I do not like the high visibility and will not return. Sorry guys I tried to TOFTT. Like forest said. That's all I got to say about that.

Reports

Semper Fi

Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Felixliter84  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Annie at nh.

Great time had by all.

Damn after the massage manipulations I need a nap.

All smiles here.

Felix.
    Hey. I saw Annie a few months ago when I was working in Greenville. She is was so much fun. Not just the massage. She was just fun to be with. Do you know if she's still there?

Reports

Felixliter84

"king spa"

Quote Originally Posted by FrediesDream  [View Original Post]
    So it's been awhile since the big Anderson County spa bust. Haven't heard any reports. Is everyone a little gun shy. Find it interesting a brand new spa has opened amist the LEO activity. King Spa in Fair Play. Exit 4 off I85. Who's going to TOFTT?

http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...ervice/9381000
    The place opened I am sure trying to bring in truckers from love's at same exit-I live near there, and love's is hopping 24/7.

But every county Mountie and hiway patrol gases up there too, last big gas station before Georgia border-no way this place last long.

Felix.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations