Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

HotShots54

Natural Health

I'm new to this site and I thought I post my first report. Visited NH for the fourth time now back in August. My first visit there was with Annie which I know has received stellar ratings in the past and I agree 100%. My next three visit were not as fulfilling because Annie was on vacation or not working. I did have a fair session with Linda who's not there anymore. Massage skills were a 5 and the ST was OK. Next time I saw Jenna. About the same performance as Linda insofar as massage skills and ST.

My question is: Has anyone seen if Annie is back?

I look forward to posting many more reports. If anyone wishes to PM me to explain to a newbee what and what not to do, feel free.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Spring is closed.

Reports

LongNeck

Spring Sauna

Does anyone know if Spring Sauna is open or closed now?

Reports

Hvac76

Healthy spa

The new AMP that opened up near Bob Jones is definitely nothing more than a good massage. No extras to be had. Never even got close to him and kept it covered.

Reports

GentleGus

Vip a

I can't believe it's closed, no more Yoko and no chance to maybe see Coco again. I don't understand how it could stay open for yrs and all of a sudden*after this most recent bust its closed for good. I guess the Church near by had alot to do with it or either the owner's had fallen behind in their pay off's either way this is a place I will surely miss.

Reports

YardLynx
    Yeah legit and the last couple of times I was there the talent was terrible. I won't be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    Woodruff is way legit.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Woodruff is way legit.

Reports

BigPimpin1

Anybody try the new spa's yet

I've seen adds for lucky on woodruff and newly. Sucks about VIP not being open. All this has me wondering WTF is going on. Any new reports lately on any of them? Now where do I go?

Reports

SubHelix

Bamboo Spa

I gave Bamboo Spa a try the other day. Just legit services, although it was a good massage.

Reports

Fredies Dream

Closings

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboy9999  [View Original Post]
    Ballys closed.
    Looks like they got serious and came down hard on these places in Anderson county. Are there any left open? Don't understand how the Hill stays in business.

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Ballys closed.

Reports

Zauriel

ISO a GREAT massage +

Gents. I am a regular on the LA board and am in town for business -- and looking for a recommendation for a super good massage from a busty gal who will also deliver some extras. I have read through the forum and there seems to be a lot of closings and inactive. So I'm looking for active gals only. Feel free to PM me. And THANKS so much!

Reports

Gaboy9999
    Lights off at both Lucky and VIP-A. Hummm.

Reports

Coonsaa
    Went by VIP-A last night 6 pm, still dark, open sign off. Maybe that church next door made them move somewhere?

Saw a post about an old lady from VIP-A at the bottom of the page, I had an older woman myself there about 5 years ago that was amazing. It was my first time AMP and I didn't know how to go about asking for another. Turned out it was one of the best experiences I ever had.

Reports

StudMan69
    I was looking for a legit massage this past weekend. I showed up at the legit massage place and when I started to fill out the paperwork I noticed it said MyName / Jonathan at the top. Uh, nope. Thanked the receptionist and headed over to Lucky on Woodruff with low expectations. Got a great massage with LOTS of teasing. Thought for sure I would be finished off, nope. Was encouraged to finish myself off with nearby stimulation. Passed. Again, was a pretty good massage for a long time with a good price, will probably repeat.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations