Sun4RX
Scroguard.com
Sun4RX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Leah at NH

Normally I go to see Kay when I want a good massage and Extras. However tonight I wanted to visit an old staple. Upon entering I meet Leah. She's very attractive very well endowed and a nice firm behind. But that's about all of the good things about this visit. The table shower was only so-so. The massage was good but not great. Then I gave her my normal tip rate 4 and all inclusive experience. She looked at me and said she would only do a BJ for that amount. I told her that was my normal when I see Linda or Annie. I settle for an uninspired CBJ for about 3 minutes then she moves to the HJ to finish. She made the remark that for me it would be extra because I'm too large. While doing the HJ she complained about it taking too long. Arggh!

I NEVER experienced that kind of treatment with Linda or Annie. She is a far cry from the excellent treatment they consistently provided. Leah needs a few lessons.

In her defense she did say that she was having a toothache that was very uncomfortable for her. She also told me that her period was about to start and that she didn't want to do any FS because it was uncomfortable for her. She did Flinch several times when I squeeze her nipple so she may have been telling the truth. So if you're planning a trip to NH and the next few days FS is off the table.

She did inform me that she's leaving at the end of this week and that her "beautiful" Hispanic friend will be there Saturday. As for me. I'm going to see Kay tomorrow. As always YMMV!

-md.

Kay

I know there are already many reviews of Kay on here, but I was incredibly happy when I left there. Thank why'all for all the great info. If anyone wants any info, I'll be happy to tell you what I can.

Trip report

Since a lot of you guys are on here dropping names, details, $, and obviously don't care for this last bastion of AMP pleasure in this area that does not openly advertise, I might as well post something too because sooner or later this will come to an end given the climate of Greenville with the now nonexistent SW scene and the recent online prostitution bust. It's only a matter of time when the day will come when will we think about the way things used to be like the folks that used to visit Greensboro, NC.

Anyway, I have been going to NH for nearly 20 years now and know the manger well because she used to be an attendant along with a lady named Gina when I first started going there years ago. So, I've met nearly every lady that has ever worked at this place for the last 20 years. The new girl Laura is really cool and does have a nice body, toned, dark skinned, nice top and bottom with nice colorful tattoo on her back. She is from Laos like the older lady Molly that worked back during the summer and fall months with Annie. Anyway, I saw the new girl a couple of weeks ago and had a decent time, but she did not like you to touch her top and she had a bit of an odor once the drama lesson started. Once that not so fresh sense hits my nose I loose sensation, if you know what I mean. The Alibaba girl thinks her thing is gold, so I don't bother with her. I liked Linda better than either one of the younger ladies. We just have a good chemistry I guess. I will be taking a break from NH for a while until they get some older girls who are more accommodating and know how to take care of themselves hygienically.

On that note of older, I made a stop by Stress-Away and was pleased with the results. Older lady with big artificials was my attendant and we had a great time for an economical price. I will be going back soon and they have parking in the back which is very convenient.

Nh

Visited Leah today. Visit was similar to previous posts. Nice pretty girl, very friendly and easy to talk too. Descent shower / sauna, descent massage and ending. House fee 60 and everything another $. 4. Would recommend.

Going up

Quote Originally Posted by MyrtleBeach  [View Original Post]
    With everything you said. If that girl lived in Myrtle Beach, I wouldn't have money to eat. Not food anyway!
    Yeah but prices going up. They get one that raises the bar for the rest and now they want 1 and a half for a mediocre at best experience. I went back and had a massage with AliBaba. Was a great massage for 30 min. After the flip she wanted to much for what I can do myself, so I left. With all that's going on around the upstate I think I will wait a while for the NH queen to come back.

I totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I had to try Lia and glad I did. She ranks right beside Annie and maybe a little higher. Younger girl with a tattoo that fits. Some girls just have trashy tattoos but this one works for her. At first you would think she was a little chunky but let me say she is tight, and I mean tight all over. Big breast that she didn't mind bumping me with as soon as I walked in and even used them to massage with. She stated during the massage that she gave massages all day and that she needed one. She grabbed my hand put it on that nice round tight arse, when I began to squeeze so did she. All this before negotiations. After the flip the table wasn't even used anymore. The chair and the wall made for a great time. I will repeat before she leaves.

She spoke of a man that kind of scared her. Guys I'm no pro but I have learned if you treat them nice and with some respect it pays off in the end result. And I don't mean treat them well with money but show a little interest in them. Each girl is different and each can have a bad day like the rest of us. Just my opinion for what's it's worth.

TS - 6.

Massage - 8.

FS. A 10 that I wished lasted longer.

House normal 60 with a buck 20 as tip.

A side note: Linda is gone, MamaSan didn't like her so she called Ally or AliBaba back. Cute little lady maybe late 30's that's 100 lbs soaking wet. She said she would be there for a while. Made me consider a 4 hand massage LOL.
    With everything you said. If that girl lived in Myrtle Beach, I wouldn't have money to eat. Not food anyway!

Leah

Just noticed this girl is posting in Body Rub section. Same girl with same address as NH.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyR...-town/13986445

NH Lia

She was as good to me as Annie. And Buddy, that's saying something. Maybe we just clicked.
    I had to try Lia and glad I did. She ranks right beside Annie and maybe a little higher. Younger girl with a tattoo that fits. Some girls just have trashy tattoos but this one works for her. At first you would think she was a little chunky but let me say she is tight, and I mean tight all over. Big breast that she didn't mind bumping me with as soon as I walked in and even used them to massage with. She stated during the massage that she gave massages all day and that she needed one. She grabbed my hand put it on that nice round tight arse, when I began to squeeze so did she. All this before negotiations. After the flip the table wasn't even used anymore. The chair and the wall made for a great time. I will repeat before she leaves.

She spoke of a man that kind of scared her. Guys I'm no pro but I have learned if you treat them nice and with some respect it pays off in the end result. And I don't mean treat them well with money but show a little interest in them. Each girl is different and each can have a bad day like the rest of us. Just my opinion for what's it's worth.

TS - 6.

Massage - 8.

FS. A 10 that I wished lasted longer.

House normal 60 with a buck 20 as tip.

A side note: Linda is gone, MamaSan didn't like her so she called Ally or AliBaba back. Cute little lady maybe late 30's that's 100 lbs soaking wet. She said she would be there for a while. Made me consider a 4 hand massage LOL.

My mileage did vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    I met the new girl. She'll be there for a couple more weeks. Her name is Lia, she's Lao-Thai, mid-30's, pretty face, nice figure.

I was there late morning; she and Linda were there; no other customers.

Bearing in mind that this is only one man's opinion I'd rate her on the 0-to-10 scale as follows:

Appearance - 9.

TS - 6. Got me clean, no special attention to any one area. No teasing.

Massage - 6. I've had better. Again no teasing.

FS - 6. No acrobatics, limited touching, I felt rushed.

Attitude - 6. Did what she had to do.

To put my opinions into perspective, Annie is the gold standard, a solid 10 all around. Linda averages out to a 6. Ali Baba, 4.

Again, there are a lot of variables here, mutual chemistry among them, so needless to say, YMMV.
    She was as good to me as Annie. And Buddy, that's saying something. Maybe we just clicked. I'm back in Myrtle Beach now, prowling the strip clubs. Massage parlors here are not nearly as good for fun.

Nh

I met the new girl. She'll be there for a couple more weeks. Her name is Lia, she's Lao-Thai, mid-30's, pretty face, nice figure.

I was there late morning; she and Linda were there; no other customers.

Bearing in mind that this is only one man's opinion I'd rate her on the 0-to-10 scale as follows:

Appearance - 9.

TS - 6. Got me clean, no special attention to any one area. No teasing.

Massage - 6. I've had better. Again no teasing.

FS - 6. No acrobatics, limited touching, I felt rushed.

Attitude - 6. Did what she had to do.

To put my opinions into perspective, Annie is the gold standard, a solid 10 all around. Linda averages out to a 6. Ali Baba, 4.

Again, there are a lot of variables here, mutual chemistry among them, so needless to say, YMMV.

Kyoko

Stopped off on my way up 85 today at kyoko, Little petite poss Japanese girl probably weighed about 90 pounds. Got half assed table shower to start, not very into it. Go back to room and get some medium rubbing with hands and elbows. Then she climbs on table and I get about 5 minutes of back walking. Then we flip and she gives the universal HJ sign and says 60 talk her down to 50, I only went for it as I was horny as fuck and hadn't blown a load in maybe 2 weeks. She took her top down so I could play with her ROCK hard bolt ons, didn't feel that good, prefer the real thing. There was no chance of any fingering her, kept pulling away, she don't offer FS or BJ, it's HJ only and for $100 she'll get naked, I won't be going back. $60 for 45 mins $80 for 60 minutes at door.

Two New AMPs

I had a chance last weekend to check out two new massage places. I went to each just expecting a good massage; that way I wouldn't be disappointed if that's all I got. First was Xia's Day Spa. It's in a small house right on the main road, but parking in back is available. I was met by two ladies, and the younger handled my massage. No TS is available here, but that's ok. It was a strictly legit massage. Not covered, but no teasing. However, it was quite a good legit massage. House fee for the hour was. 6 and I tipped. 20.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...ville/13696821

I also visited Relax in Mauldin. My experience was similar To the previous post, but with a few twists. First, I had Lucy. She was young and quite nice looking, though not dressed provocatively. She gave me, hands down, one of the best massages I've ever had! She oiled up my back then got up to walk / slide on my back. It was amazing! Definitely worth the. 7 house fee!! Near the end, the older lady (not so old) who had greeted me came in. She asked if I wanted an additional 30 min. As she asked, she casually laid her hand right on my hard-but-covered member. Ok, I admit it; I got my hopes up and fell for it. The last 30 minutes was very nice though. After a few more minutes of hard rub, she switched to a soft rub, just running her fingers slowly over my skin. About drove me crazy! But, no finish was in the cards!! A nice TS ended the time. This is certainly where I will be going if I was an excellent massage.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Thera...29662/10185960

New Place in Mauldin

Stopped in last week at the new place in Mauldin. Given the location did not fully expect anything. Started with a nice back rub, owner stopped in trying to upsale it worked. 1 hour later table shower, hot stones, good massage nothing else. Good massage, but if looking for anything else. Go elsewhere. For the massage, might have to go to Magic Hands before lunch in the future.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/5576020902.html

Nhs

Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, M. B. I was thinking of stopping by that place early next week. Now I think I'll definitely be there.
    Same here but will have to pass if Linda answers the door. Last time I was there she was the only one. Her TS and massage are not that great. The FS is mediocre I guess, she was CG with me and started screaming (I'm about to!!) and then she was like an old girlfriend and I felt rushed after that. Not to mention the constant queefs didn't help.

Visiting Our City

Thanks for the report, M. B. I was thinking of stopping by that place early next week. Now I think I'll definitely be there.

And I stopped by one of my old haunts where Annie once took great care of me. Based on recent reviews, I had low expectations of finding Natural Health. Boy, was I wrong. A muscular but beautiful Asian from Houston met me at the door wearing a tight little black skirt. I believe her name was laura. She said Linda was also working, the half Asian girl. I stayed with what I saw. She enjoys conversation and it seems to turn her own. She gave me a terrific massage and a very enthusiastic finish after we understood each other. She asked if we had such places in Myrtle and I told her not quite like this. She laughed. And it's a good thing we don't. I would be broke.

One more important note: she confirmed Annie is taking time off. But she said that younger, very beautiful ladies would be rotating thru on a monthly basis.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations