rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Damn you guys!

Lmao I went by 3 different AMP last night. Been wanting to try Willow, they were packed. Went to my old faithful place NH, had 3 cars there. Went and got a bite to eat and went back, 2 new cars. So I figured why not try Lily since the past reviews weren't to bad and also to confirm Confused 1966 suspicions of a GILF. Well there was 2 cars there also. Went to a local spot and smoked me a cig and browsed around for a bit then went back. Parking lot was empty. I pulled in with every intention of asking for Sunny when the door was opened. Strange set up because the door was on the side. Anyway Suzy answered the door wearing a silky red dress showing off plenty of cleavage, not to bad I thought. Maybe mid 40's. I gave normal house fee and just went with it. TS was good, massage was good but kind of to hard at times. Massage lasted for at least an hour with my towel still covering things. I didn't think she took the hints I was giving until she said ok time to go home and held her hand out. I placed. 80 on the table and she dropped her dress. I haven't had many AMP girls kiss much but she really had a good foreplay game going. Onto CBJ, CG, mush and then doggy with a few queefs to finish. Hot towel rub down after and then out the door to see the parking lot with 3 other cars. With only 1 other girl there must have been 2 mongers in their rooms just waiting. Sorry confused 1966 I didn't see Sunny so I can't verify age lol.

All in all it was ok but damn the AMP scene around Gvl is jumping.

Willows

Sorry I'm late I went to Willow Saturday I believe I was the first one there the doors were propped open and I guess airing out place.

So I was led back to the room where they collected the donations unfortunately I did not get Loki I got a girl named She She the table shower was excellent with nothing left untouched and clean back in the room the massage was okay maybe a 5 on the flip cover BJ then to 6 and 9 ended with missionary her performance was probably a 7.

Has anyone been to Lee lately and if so how is it and how much.

Healing Touch and Lilly

I went to Healing Touch in Powdersville yesterday. There has been a complete turnover in staff. Candy had been working the front for the past few months and I asked the new Mamasan where Candy was. She didn't know the name so I used Candy's Korean name. She still didn't know her. There was already a customer in one of the rooms with one girl so Mamasan sent the other to me. I thought that she was unattractive even by my low standards and her hair was a mess. Very coarse, dyed brown and in an uncombed semi-afro. I asked her where Candy was and got the stock answer: "On vacation. " This lady looked familiar. She may have been there around December of last year. If she was, her name is Sky. Not interested, I said my good-byes and left.

Next stop was Lilly, a few miles up 85 from Healing Touch. Suzie answered the door in a dirty tee shirt and no makeup. Obviously not dressed for the office. She steered me into a room and sent in Sunny. With due respect to HanBurner's opinion below, I'd put Sunny's age at 65-70. (I'm curious what others might think her age is, so lets get some input form others who have seen her, please.) Whatever the case, I didn't find her looks appealing in spite of her D-cup bolt-ons. I left there, too.

I hadn't read Little Finger's report on Natural Health and reports have been spotty lately so I saved the trip and went home.

Lily again

After various other reports from the Eskimo family here about Lily all of them seemed to mention the same lady "susy / Susie" so I got curious. Does anyone else work there? If so what's it like? Well. Curiosity gets us places sometimes. I pass through that area often for other reasons so recently when I saw someone else parked I decided to stop in and check it out. If I disturbed anyone on here I apologize it was not my intent. I was met at the door after a few minutes of waiting by Suzy who recognized me immediately. Her hand was covered in oil so I asked her if she had anyone else working and she said "nother gir no probrems". She led me to the room took my money and a few minutes later in came Sunny. She was not young. I'd guess probably 50 but she was tiny and had a tight body with fake D's so I didn't mind at all. I don't mind older ladies who really put effort info the experience and make you feel like they are enjoying it.

Without getting into any of the nitty gritty details, I was there for an hour and 40 minuets, $. 6 poorer and very glad I had stopped. Sunny provided a really awesome experience. I'm still making my way around to finding all the great massages in the area but it's nice to know there is a guaranteed good time with very eager women right down the street.

Natural Health Spa. New workers!

New report on NH. I once again returned for my 10-15th visit. I've lost track by now. They have a few new girls, I got a look at both of them before making me decision. The one women is too thick and old for my liking, I passed and went with June. June is mid 30's and a spinner with some curves, huge tits for a small Thailand frame.

Full service was offered and that's what I was there for, everything was enthusiastic and unrushed. She also took her time with the massage before and after. Damage was typical 6 + 120 for everything.

Lily Spa

Stopped by on Monday. Met at the door by suzy, older sexy asian, nice body and nice looking. Got and amazing shower and massage with a HE. Really awesome and I will be back. Set me back 100. Well worth it.

Willow

First customer of the day last Friday about 930. Greeted by Loki who collected $80 (said prices had gone up, and said the tip was now 140 instead of 120, and then handed me off to Amy. 15 minute table shower, followed by about 20 minutes of rubbing the same spot on my back. Finally moved around to my legs. Around 10:15 we talk tipping and things finally start to get fun. But another customer comes in followed by another a couple of minutes later. So now she's hurrying to finish me up. I say to slow down, but she says "no time, more customer. " I didn't have a buck forty since they collected 80 up front, and maybe since I only had a hundred, that was part of it. She said next time she would do the massage last, and not to come Friday since they were busy.

Lulu

Did 1-1/2 hr w / TShower extra. 4 and I left stress free a few weeks back.

Drove by earlier this week saw 2 LEO's Outside with lights on. Any news?

Healing Touch Therapy

Healing Touch in Powdersville was supposed to have a turnover of staff on October 1. Can anyone confirm this?

TIA.

C-66.

Quote Originally Posted by HanBurner101  [View Original Post]
    I visited lucky on Woodruff today. They have been advertising on BP where Willow and HT frequently post and I was nearby. It was a good massage. Totally legit parlor masseuse wore blue jeans which is a first. One hour massage to the second. No extras offered. They have solid doors on the rooms but it was left open the entire time. Masseuse did not speak English so did not get her name. It was very quiet and a little awkward.

The bad:

Older ladies, lack of privacy, a little chilly, clock watching.

The good:

Solid massage, convenient location.

6 for hr I left a reasonable tip. Not likely to repeat.
    I fell for the 4-hand massage. Complete waste of money.

New Asia

Went by New Asia in Boiling Springs. No TS but good massage and left happy. Relatively attractive provider. House. 4 30 minutes. . 2 for HE.

Lucky

I visited lucky on Woodruff today. They have been advertising on BP where Willow and HT frequently post and I was nearby. It was a good massage. Totally legit parlor masseuse wore blue jeans which is a first. One hour massage to the second. No extras offered. They have solid doors on the rooms but it was left open the entire time. Masseuse did not speak English so did not get her name. It was very quiet and a little awkward.

The bad:

Older ladies, lack of privacy, a little chilly, clock watching.

The good:

Solid massage, convenient location.

6 for hr I left a reasonable tip. Not likely to repeat.

Choi's

Has anyone been to Choi's lately I have not been in about year and a half there was all way the same 2 lady are they steal there.

Another Willow Review

So I got back into town after a business trip. Interested in a legit massage but the little head convinced me to try Willow. It's almost 30 minutes away so not too bad. I was definitely the first client of the morning, which I like. Greeted at the door by Loki. Initially, I was impressed. Looked like I just woke her, still in her pajamas. So I opt for the TS, she comes back in with a nice tight black dress, looking even better. I don't want to guess her age but I would definitely put her in the upper half of AMP girls I've visited. TS was good. Decent amount of teasing.

Back to the room. Starts the massage. Then about 5-10 minutes in, she said you tense up, I'll switch to light massage. Ok. So she starts with a very light touch. Definitely enjoyable, but a little disappointed because I really wanted a decent massage. But, it's feeling good, I go with it. Then on the flip, she turns the lights up, tosses me my pants and said "ok, we are all alone. Let's go" LOL. It was odd but tell her I'm interested in BJ and she says ok. She comes back and I'm not sure how but she lost the condom. On go the lights again. Off comes her dress. Again, very attractive. So then she climbs right on for 69. So, this is just me personally, but I don't do DATY if I'm paying. Even as certain as I was that I was customer #1, I just know what she's done yesterday. Despite my affinity for DATY, I just don't in those situations. So I kinda played a bit but never went for it. Then she gets up and says "I got something that feels better than a mouth" and sinks me in CG. She said next time bring more money and went to town. LOL. After a few minutes, she said your turn. So standing mish for quite a while, RCG, CG then she tried HE. She was good but got tired. (I take forever) So gave her a hand. She stood next to me and got hit with crossfire all over despite my warnings. LOL. She was pretty shocked.

All in all, good session, not great. Connection was just not there. Definitely felt like a transaction. Had better experiences at NH. Probably will not repeat at Willow.

Total damage 1. 8. I know I got more for less than most. But I just need to make some time to see Jewls. FAR more enjoyable and a MUCH better experience.

Susan at NH

I had been seeing some good things about Natural Health and finally made the trip. It was 10:00 on Thursday morning and the only girl on duty was Susan. She was just a little thicker than my tastes but she had a nice face, nice skin and her command of English was above average. I later learned that she is Laotian and has been in the US for many years. Not sure how old she is but my guess would be late 20's to early 30's. 60 to the house.

We began with the table shower. Susan did that bare-handed and was not shy about giving my a-hole, pole, and boys a thorough cleansing. Back to the room she started to give me a firm massage with oil but I said that I liked the gentle, finger-tip massage better. She gladly switched. On the flip she didn't waste time with much more massage but held my pole and asked what I wanted her to do with it. I told her I wanted to fuck her and she did a funny, dramatic thing, pretending to be offended. I gave her the 100 I had placed under the pillow and she said, "Is this what you paid last time?" I just said I didn't remember and she quoted 140, then I said all I could do was 120. She agreed and promptly disrobed.

We started with a little fooling around in front of the mirror, her grinding her ass on my crotch while I fondled her D+ naturals. I asked her to lay on the table and gave her some DATY to get her warmed up. Then we switched places and she said, "Now let me suck you. " Turned out she went with CBJ but it was quite good. Before I got gone too far I suggested she get on top for a little covered cowgirl. Nearly lost it! Finally asked her to switch places and went for mish so I could control the tempo. I like to talk dirty and she responded with some good talk that I really liked. Great ending!

Susan said she doesn't work full time and is probably only there when needed. I got the impression she lives nearby. I can't remember if she said she would be there until the end of Sep. Or Oct. Before I left she asked if I'd like to meet another girl. This turned out to be June who has a rockin' body! She said June would be there until Thanksgiving. I think I'll go back in a few weeks and see her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations