Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NcmtnMonger

Randilynn- Country girl

Randilynn- I appreciate that she returned the call each time and she was open that her schedule was booked. She sounded tough but her photos look like an average mom next door. I will most likely look her up the next time I am in town.

Reports

NcmtnMonger

Is she Amazing or not?

Fellow Mongers,

I am unable to give a report on Amazing. She posts with this name. You might be wondering why there is no report. Well, it is because I called and confirmed that we would meet and she had double booked. I know this happens at times and she claimed it was a miscommunication. I just wanted to offer feedback.

Stay safe and enjoy the hobby.

Reports

NcmtnMonger

Apologies for links and photos

Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to their ads? Great reviews by the way. Thanks.
    Fellow mongers, apologies for my bad computer skills. Just learning to post. Not good on links and photos.

Adrianna posted as The Royal Treatment. He ad should come up for the past few days. It is a picture of a girl in a bikini on a beach.

Charisma posted as Short and Sweet seductive treat. I think she has posted today.

Reports

BigWilliam

Contact info?

Do you have a link to their ads? Great reviews by the way. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NcmtnMonger  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of Daisy at the same time as the Charisma dream. In my dream they were very accomodating of their time donation especially for 2 girls in a dream at the same time.

Daisy- I dreamt that Daisy was a bit older than Charisma and it shows. Again, in my dream she makes up for it with enthusiam. She had a firm set of bolt ons and she is otherwise very thin. Almost too thin. She also gave an enthusiatic BBBJ in my dream and she and Charisma were awesome playing with each other and with me in my dream. In my dream, both she and Charisma were nice and tight and knew how to relieve any stress a monger might have.

If you are not looking for a 10 in a dream, I would recommend Charisma and Daisy for your dreaming. Their pictures are real on their adds adn they do not try to show themselves as something they are not. Just down to earth, a little older, and willing to make your dreams end well.

Quote Originally Posted by NcmtnMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, the Royal Treatment Adrianna.

I dreamt of a QV with Adrianna so the dream was quick and fun. After some brief chit chat and a look around her condo (1 bedroom, full kitchen, living room) probably considered a suite these days. The place was probably bulity in the early 70's.

In my dream, I placed a reasonable donation for her time on the dresser. My dream was about immediate fun for two consenting adults. In my dream, this girl had a HOT TIGHT body. Her tits were legit Ds and perfect. Wow! I dreamed that she gave a good BBBJ while I was DATY. Very tasty dream. We used the raincoat and she started with reverse cowgirl in my dream. After enjoying her ride (she was just vocal enough) we flipped and I dreamt of mish. She has a little Bush that is neat and trim.

In the event I return to MB soon, I hope to dream of a Royal Treatment again.

Reports

StPat

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by SkinJr  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a girl with decent face (doesn't have to be beauty queen), nice body (in shape or average with no rolls, better looking body than face is ok), and most importantly enthusiastic and hard working. Someone that will do the work themselves if needed and with a smile.

Is this possible?
    Anna is one of the most enthusiastic you will find.

Reports

Muddy Shoes

Yes

Looking for a girl with decent face (doesn't have to be beauty queen), nice body (in shape or average with no rolls, better looking body than face is ok), and most importantly enthusiastic and hard working. Someone that will do the work themselves if needed and with a smile.

Is this possible?
    You need to call Anna Leah. She will restore your faith in the industry. Check the Classified thread for contact info.

Reports

Falconb52

Is this possible?
    You cannot go wrong with Anna's girls. If you don't want to use an agency, check out The Royal Treatment ad on BP. I think there are some reviews here, but well worth a shot. She's 33 and well packaged, not to mention a lot of fun.

Reports

SkinJr

Looking for

Is this possible?

Reports

SkinJr

Leigha

Again, I was let down by the reviews.

Nice girl, decent location. That could be her in the photos. Thin girl with a booty but some saddle bags. But very manly features, face and hands. She was a good sport starting BBBJ and then cow girl but evolved into just lay there with eyes closed. On a positive note went back to BBBJ to finish and she was a hard worker just not skilled.

Damn girls, work smarter not harder.

I really didn't like using the comforter that I'm sure never gets changed. And I don't like talking about the previous guys or the one waiting on me.

On to the next let down.

Reports

NcmtnMonger

Royal Treatment- Adrianna

Ahh, the Royal Treatment Adrianna.

I dreamt of a QV with Adrianna so the dream was quick and fun. After some brief chit chat and a look around her condo (1 bedroom, full kitchen, living room) probably considered a suite these days. The place was probably bulity in the early 70's.

In my dream, I placed a reasonable donation for her time on the dresser. My dream was about immediate fun for two consenting adults. In my dream, this girl had a HOT TIGHT body. Her tits were legit Ds and perfect. Wow! I dreamed that she gave a good BBBJ while I was DATY. Very tasty dream. We used the raincoat and she started with reverse cowgirl in my dream. After enjoying her ride (she was just vocal enough) we flipped and I dreamt of mish. She has a little Bush that is neat and trim.

In the event I return to MB soon, I hope to dream of a Royal Treatment again.

Reports

NcmtnMonger

Daisy

I dreamed of Daisy at the same time as the Charisma dream. In my dream they were very accomodating of their time donation especially for 2 girls in a dream at the same time.

Daisy- I dreamt that Daisy was a bit older than Charisma and it shows. Again, in my dream she makes up for it with enthusiam. She had a firm set of bolt ons and she is otherwise very thin. Almost too thin. She also gave an enthusiatic BBBJ in my dream and she and Charisma were awesome playing with each other and with me in my dream. In my dream, both she and Charisma were nice and tight and knew how to relieve any stress a monger might have.

If you are not looking for a 10 in a dream, I would recommend Charisma and Daisy for your dreaming. Their pictures are real on their adds adn they do not try to show themselves as something they are not. Just down to earth, a little older, and willing to make your dreams end well.

Reports

NcmtnMonger

Charisma

Nello fellow mongers. I have had a great time in Myrtle Beach. See strip club reviews. I also took some time to meet with backpage posters.

Charisma- She was flexible on the donation for her time and we had a nice time together. That said, I have since had a dream about her and in my dream, I have to tell you that though she is not as much of a hot body as some other posters, she does her best to make up for it with enthusiasm. She is very concerned about her belly but I did not pay any attention to that becuase in my dream her tits are natural, full, nice. I dreamt that she was very enthusiastic with a BBBJ. I did not choose to DTY but I assume she would have been open to it? In my dream, I put on the raincoat and stayed with mish the whole time because I like to see those boobs bounce. In my dream, she is a short lady so there was some adjustment to make sure the angles worked for both of us.

She is in a beachside motel that had a little eficiency room. Not the worst but it shows its age. Not a dealbreaker at all.

Reports

DoctorDoom

Yuuuup

So I was going to lay out of the whole KUMI convo but I'm guessing there must be 2 Kumis. Because my experience was just like Skins. Not close to a looker. She kept offering for FS (no upcharge) and I was like 'Noooo, the HJ is great. Didn't want any 'contact' and was basically taking the service and getting out of there. I mean she kept wiping her nose and when she lifted her arms to take her shirt off she has crazy hairy pits. I don't mean she hadn't shaved recently. I mean troll hair buried up in there. I was crazy oiled. She offered the shower and I kinda took the offer politely but in a way that I didn't want any company. (Unlike my former ATF. We showered first time and it was amazing. Damn I miss that girl. Oh anyways. Yeah KUMI). So nothing thrilling. No second visit. And confused about those that spoke to highly about her because they never steered me wrong before. Must be some switcharoo or something. Anyhow. Your not crazy Skin.

The Doctor prescribes if you are curious to try for yourself and let us know. Can't endorse her though.

'If you are still breathing, the DOOM was merciful'.

Reports

SkinJr

kumi

I saw there was some debate earlier about her so I decided to try her today and report.

IMO she is not attactive. I would call her a nonlooker. She's not ugly and not attractive. She is older and the first thing I noticed was her belly. I'm used to asian ladies being in decent shape. But I am the type that can tolerate sub par looks if the skills are good.

Oh well, nothing special in skills department. When I came in she was on speakerphone and stayed on phone until she was starting my massage. She actually took several calls while massaging me (one on speakerphone) and texted several times. No tease during massage and straight to work when it was time. It was kind of funny. I had been to Parkway earlier today, and I had just taken cough medicine (I forgot alcohol affects my saluting skills), so my soldier took some time to salute. Not much variety with her technique but finish was ok.

If it wasnt for her terrible breath, some other smell I got several times, and the fact that I left greased up like a pig, I might would give her a passing grade. But it was a $ wasted in my opinion.

Reports

JAM 17

Gina

Hello Gentleman, down for a visit from Upstate SC & I had a dream about "Sexy Gina" last night. She looks better in person than pictures. A beautiful woman with nice rack and great skills. Started with back massage to ease the tension onto the BBBJ. The rest was covered, she had no problem climbing aboard and riding the rest of the way home. She is a MILF and may not be what the younger guys like but I had a great time, she was easy to talk too, had a good personality and a lot of fun. I would definitely repeat. She delivered to me and $$ for the hour an not a clock watcher. What a rack, loved watching them bouncing around! YMMV but great time for me.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...8dd-44/9663811

Be Safe!!

JAM.

Posting Limitations