Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2334

    Visiting NMB-Any info on Ally

    Visiting NMB this weekend. Contacted Ally to set something up for multi hour or overnight. Any info on this young girl?

    Any other suggestions for multi hour or overnight?

    http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/MenS...asure/16491864

    Thanks.

    MM.

  2. #2333

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyShoes  [View Original Post]
    She does massage and all the rest. A little older but in good shape. She may be a little skiddish about seeing someone new, but I see she is posting again on BP. She is a talker tho.
    I tried but never heard back from her. Any recommendations near 48th.

  3. #2332

    Vicki Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Vicki Love. She's been around for quite some time. Always good service.
    She's probably 40, nice attitude, but as with most 40 year old women, out of shape.

  4. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyShoes  [View Original Post]
    She does massage and all the rest. A little older but in good shape. She may be a little skiddish about seeing someone new, but I see she is posting again on BP. She is a talker tho.
    Or any AMP would work.

  5. #2330

    Give Eva a try

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting for a few days. Looking for either a nice massage with BJ or just a girl who is very skilled in that. Thanks.
    She does massage and all the rest. A little older but in good shape. She may be a little skiddish about seeing someone new, but I see she is posting again on BP. She is a talker tho.

  6. #2329

    He's referring to

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartBurnKid  [View Original Post]
    Please share.
    Vicki Love. She's been around for quite some time. Always good service.

  7. #2328

    It's Vicky Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Pot1134  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, I found it as a title in BP. My bad. Thanks for the post.
    She's been around a long time and probably one of the best providers here. Used to go by Victoria.

  8. #2327

    Recommendations

    I am visiting for a few days. Looking for either a nice massage with BJ or just a girl who is very skilled in that. Thanks.

  9. #2326

    Sorry

    Sorry man, I found it as a title in BP. My bad. Thanks for the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfpro72  [View Original Post]
    I had tried a few times before but had never been able to connect with this lady in my time frame. She wasn't busy this morning and we arranged to meet. She meets you at a neutral spot to insure you are real and that she feels comfortable. Pictures are fairly accurate, maybe a year old or so. Followed her to her condo after meeting, mid 30's with no children. So really tight. Likes to kiss, I sucked her large nipples which she enjoyed, and she really liked my tongue between her pussy lips, she reciprocated with BBBJ but warned me of cumming in her mouth. Did a a couple positions starting with doggie and finished with mish with her legs over her head. One benjamin for the 30 min service. Would repeat. Just remember though, I am a "senior" member. In my 60's.

  10. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfpro72  [View Original Post]
    I had tried a few times before but had never been able to connect with this lady in my time frame. She wasn't busy this morning and we arranged to meet. She meets you at a neutral spot to insure you are real and that she feels comfortable. Pictures are fairly accurate, maybe a year old or so. Followed her to her condo after meeting, mid 30's with no children. So really tight. Likes to kiss, I sucked her large nipples which she enjoyed, and she really liked my tongue between her pussy lips, she reciprocated with BBBJ but warned me of cumming in her mouth. Did a a couple positions starting with doggie and finished with mish with her legs over her head. One benjamin for the 30 min service. Would repeat. Just remember though, I am a "senior" member. In my 60's.
    Please share.

  11. #2324

    ?

    So who might this be? How can we partake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfpro72  [View Original Post]
    I had tried a few times before but had never been able to connect with this lady in my time frame. She wasn't busy this morning and we arranged to meet. She meets you at a neutral spot to insure you are real and that she feels comfortable. Pictures are fairly accurate, maybe a year old or so. Followed her to her condo after meeting, mid 30's with no children. So really tight. Likes to kiss, I sucked her large nipples which she enjoyed, and she really liked my tongue between her pussy lips, she reciprocated with BBBJ but warned me of cumming in her mouth. Did a a couple positions starting with doggie and finished with mish with her legs over her head. One benjamin for the 30 min service. Would repeat. Just remember though, I am a "senior" member. In my 60's.

  12. #2323

    Sensual and sexy

    I had tried a few times before but had never been able to connect with this lady in my time frame. She wasn't busy this morning and we arranged to meet. She meets you at a neutral spot to insure you are real and that she feels comfortable. Pictures are fairly accurate, maybe a year old or so. Followed her to her condo after meeting, mid 30's with no children. So really tight. Likes to kiss, I sucked her large nipples which she enjoyed, and she really liked my tongue between her pussy lips, she reciprocated with BBBJ but warned me of cumming in her mouth. Did a a couple positions starting with doggie and finished with mish with her legs over her head. One benjamin for the 30 min service. Would repeat. Just remember though, I am a "senior" member. In my 60's.

  13. #2322

    Nothing too fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Always a great way to start a day. What were you shooting?
    Glock G19.

    Glock G29.

    Glock G41.

    Springfield Armory XD. 45 ACP.

    MSR15 Recon.

    AR-50 to finish up.

    Had a blast!

    Have fun and stay safe, (applies to our hobby and to guns too).

    M1.

  14. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for massage or outcall. I'm staying at my inlaws' guest house so incall is out of the picture.

    Spent the morning at the shooting range, now I'm ready for my day to get even better.

    M1.
    Always a great way to start a day. What were you shooting?

  15. #2320

    RVA AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow hunters, this morning I took the long and boring drive to Conway to see Jessica. She was fun as always but her demons have really taken a hold of her and it shows. Always a sweetheart and very accommodating tho. She has probably lost 10-15 pounds since I last saw her.

    I am on going to Richmond, VA with wife and kids for the weekend to visit her folks. Any recommendations for that area? I'll have plenty of time to spare and I could definitely use some fresh talent.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    M1.
    You can probably get a HE at Golden Finger, DM and Tranquil all on Southside. Not much more on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

City Girls

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape