Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Princeton73
    Quote Originally Posted by SomethingFun  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Body...rapist/7383921.

I hope this is real even if it's 100% massage. Anybody TOFTT? I've looked and I don't find anything except the link back to the other site in Columbia.
    Picture is phony.

http://davidgroshen.com/beach-waves/

Reports

SomethingFun

Tell me I'm wrong (please!)

TGTBT http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Body...rapist/7383921.

I hope this is real even if it's 100% massage. Anybody TOFTT? I've looked and I don't find anything except the link back to the other site in Columbia.

Reports

ClamDigger69

Changing my mind. Now thinking it def is

Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Not Genny.
    Now 100% convinced. Belly button jewelry matches personal photo. If I remember correctly, she was punctual, polite, beautiful and a great dream. If anyone gets confirmation, please let me know. Just curious which head was deceiving me if I was wrong. Ha!

Reports

LoveARub

Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by ClamDigger69  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for sure but looks like it could be Genny of formerly Anna's. Saw her once or twice and there is enough in the pics facial wise to make me think it could be her although not 100% sure.
    Not Genny.

Reports

ClamDigger69

Possible Genny formerly with / of Anna's ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam  [View Original Post]
    That's real. But let us know if it is.
    Don't know for sure but looks like it could be Genny of formerly Anna's. Saw her once or twice and there is enough in the pics facial wise to make me think it could be her although not 100% sure.

Reports

BigWilliam

No way

That's real. But let us know if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Heading to MB next week for some golf. Have seen some ads and was wondering if anyone had Intel on this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...drama/10169920

Looks good but may be TGBT.

Thianks.

Reports

GolfMan57

Heading to MB

Heading to MB next week for some golf. Have seen some ads and was wondering if anyone had Intel on this one?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...drama/10169920

Looks good but may be TGBT.

Thianks.

Reports

Sandbagger

Spinners

Quote Originally Posted by Cola1965  [View Original Post]
    1st goes by Crystal. If you do a search for her you will find some info a few pages back.

Second one. Seen nothing on her.

Since its obvious you like young spinners. Check back here next week. I've run across a somewhat utr 21 year old spinner that is amazing. Frankly made her show me her I'd. Pretty, 100#, killer little ass and best of all virtually anything goes. Will ask if I can pass along her info when I see her. Ultimate GFE type.

If yolu toftt with the 2nd one. Please share. Very interested myself.
    I travel to MB for work and golf and I would love to find a hot spinner that I could keep on speed dial. Thanks ahead for any help and if you're ever in the Raleigh or Fayettville area I could return the favor on our local talent.

Reports

Mbdp123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola1965  [View Original Post]
    1st goes by Crystal. If you do a search for her you will find some info a few pages back.

Since its obvious you like young spinners. Check back here next week. I've run across a somewhat utr 21 year old spinner that is amazing. Frankly made her show me her I'd. Pretty, 100#, killer little ass and best of all virtually anything goes. Will ask if I can pass along her info when I see her. Ultimate GFE type.

Yes please do. PM me if you don't want to put it public. Also the second one. The number goes to a girl I think we all remember went by bella had been arrested shop lifting all the time, I have been hesitate to call be / see the number goes to her.

Reports

Cola 1965

Here's some feedback

Reports

Sammy7620

Well

Quote Originally Posted by Mbdp123  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I didn't exspect much The last time I used them was about a year ago. I just saw her and thought I'll try them out again.
    You know what they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Reports

Mbdp123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7620  [View Original Post]
    From someone who did not know the seam on thoes stockings go in the back.
    Honestly I didn't exspect much The last time I used them was about a year ago. I just saw her and thought I'll try them out again.

Reports

Goliath24

Update

I saw Gina again recently. As always, YMMV but I get along really good with her. She is always clean, on time, and always leaves me satisfied. Nice round ass and those tits are great. Probably my favorite girl in myrtle beach now. She really aims to please, has reasonable rates, and doesn't charge extra for outcall. On a side note, I have been disappointed time and time again by some of the reviews on here lately. I do have another one to post, but its negative and after the last time I posted I got texts from one of the girls saying Her regular told them about my post, and she was not happy about what I said. I really don't care about that, but now I can't use her as a reference. Because someone thought it was a good idea to show her this site. The whole point of this place is to give honest reviews so people know what to expect. I don't care how nice and sweet someone is, but after two visits in a row with a stinky pussy, others should know. Maybe some one likes that kind of thing. I know the girls can find this place and post here, but what good does it do to show them? Makes you a hero? More like a moron if you ask me.

Reports

Forsureb
    Quote Originally Posted by RockDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. . I have a lovely young lady who is asking about the area if it is worth visit for the weekend. . She is from Greensboro area. Name exotic Ashley.

Thanks.
    Looks cute found some reviews - http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=269413 - http://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/724420.

Is this who you are talking about -.

Posting Limitations