Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Big

Quote Originally Posted by MGHay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience when you contact a girl on back page and she whined about needing help with $ and asked you send them some LOL.
    Red flag for sure, some will try you, get them to earn it first, LOL just sayin Roush.

Help

Has anyone had experience when you contact a girl on back page and she whined about needing help with $ and asked you send them some LOL.

Anger Management

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist1  [View Original Post]
    She bite off a portion of a finger. I'd guess the next guy getting a BJ gets haz pay or a trip to the psycho ward.
    The funny thing is the girl in this story who fought with Walmart security is the same girl who used to dance at Chez Joey until she attacked a bartender with her stiletto in 11/14. Search the name in the article and you will see it was picked up by many news outlets under the "odd news" category. Portrayed Myrtle strip clubs in a comical / unfavorable light. It appears she has an anger management issue. In all seriousness, it is safe to say this is one to avoid.

Be careful out there!

At 7:45 pm saw uncle LEO hanging out at the hotel on the corner of 48th Ave and & Kings Hwy. Be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7620  [View Original Post]
    When they say upscale and have bed sheets covering the windows.
    Yep!! Love that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnor  [View Original Post]
    She bite off a portion of a finger. I'd guess the next guy getting a BJ gets haz pay or a trip to the psycho ward.

My favorite is

Quote Originally Posted by Mbdp123  [View Original Post]
    It blows my mind sometimes at all the bullshit in the back ground. I love seeing a girls pics with size 13 Nike basketball shoes. Sitting there or dirty cloths.
    When they say upscale and have bed sheets covering the windows.

Quality UTR girl next door

Met very cool utr girl other night actually through another girl. She just started posting on backpage under Andi. 22-yr old, good attitude. Pretty new to the game but takes direction and dressed sexy, fresh out of the shower. Nice incall Springmaid, text then called when close she gave me room #. Light talk, layed donation ($150) on table. Gave her light back rub then on to nice BBBJ, followed by covered main event missionary and finished doggie. Not clock watcher, would def repeat. No evidence drug use. I'd love keep her for myself, please treat her right. Mention Holiday when contacting her, she's very careful about who she meets. Cool with mornings / evenings mostly outcall but incall often. PM for details.

843-XXX-2140 Andi.

Quote Originally Posted by Scgentleman  [View Original Post]
    You can see the tire big as life. Hilarious. Nothing surprises me anymore.
    It blows my mind sometimes at all the bullshit in the back ground. I love seeing a girls pics with size 13 Nike basketball shoes. Sitting there or dirty cloths.

Roush

Quote Originally Posted by Roush427  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I could do that when I was in my teens, I'm just a little past that now LOL, maybe those blue pills will work guess ill have to get a hand full just sayin Roush.
    I have always wondered how many posts it took to get to 4 stars. I'm going to quit wondering!

Looks Like You May Have

That's funny right there

Quote Originally Posted by Mbdp123  [View Original Post]
    The flat tire must be her standard excuse. She had some guy like a month ago. By her a tire then would not answer his calls or text. And in one of her pics there is a damn car tire on a rim in the back ground in a hotel room.
    You can see the tire big as life. Hilarious. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Anybody

Have any experience with this provider? http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...ootie/11937866.

Just PM me if need be. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nif82  [View Original Post]
    First time ever doing this, and I was very glad I did. She's who her pictures advertise her to be, and a very sweet and eager to please girl. We hung out for a HH, and started with a BBBJ, and after 15 minutes I decided to just do the BBBJ. She pretty much let me do what I wanted and other than gagging a few times, she handled it like a pro and swallowed. I was pretty nervous, but she calmed me down by being calm, sweet, and relaxing; which was what I needed. Only knock was she said she had a flat and showed up an hour later than we agreed. That was fine with me, as I was waiting for someone to go to sleep anyway. I enjoyed myself and will be seeing her again soon. Donation for time was reasonable as well.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...s-hot/12469773
    The flat tire must be her standard excuse. She had some guy like a month ago. By her a tire then would not answer his calls or text. And in one of her pics there is a damn car tire on a rim in the back ground in a hotel room.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Woodytwo  [View Original Post]
    Hey Roush a hand full would not be nearly enough. Now if we are talking a bushel basket full, then we might try. LOL.

Woodytwo.

P.S. Bottle of advil just to keep the back working. LOL.
    Blue pills involved. Crazy good afternoon. They get all the credit. More could learn. Being nice, sweet and engaged makes all the difference. YMMV but these two are definitely the real deal. Best of all locals too. I know it's a tough gig for some but hell if some would stop the scamming and games. Act professional choose clients wisely and be straight forward they'd be better. No games here at all. A great combination of nice, playful, professional and let's have fun.

Posting Limitations