www.rubmaps.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DoctorDoom

Anna and her ladies

The DOCTOR was in last week and had a mighty fine time in the dirty south.

Had the honor and pleasure of meeting the one the only Anna. Talk about a sweetheart. Down to earth, made me feel comfortable and was just happy happy happy the whole time. What a smile. She is quite the firecracker. It was a workout for sure.

Later in the week I saw Kara, one of her ladies, and by far the best exp I've ever had. Instant connection. Wanted to keep this one for myself. And say it was awful so you would stay away. But it would just be selfish. She was amazing. I will be seeing her again. If anyone treats her wrong I will personally KICK YOUR ASS! For real. She is one in a million.

We are all looking for fun with a safe provider that's connected and engaged. You CANNOT go wrong with Anna or her ladies.

Be nice to them guys or face the wrath of DOOM!! Later!

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful".

Reports

SkinJr

Dirty Dianah

Several weeks ago I wanted something other than asian so I saw Dirty the. Small and old motel next to the old part of myrtle beach strip / ocean front. She was pleasant but very talkative. I knew her whole family story in five minutes. For her age her body was tight and she was very snug. I think she had a dirty wig on and a tooth was bad but she was doable. Decent BBBJ and then some cg. She was pretty good at it compared to most. Switched to doggy and she talked it right out of me.

I took a shower and she offered me a used towel to use but it smelt like an ashtray. I air dried for a few minutes then I put my clothes on while soaking wet. Ha. Luckily it was hot outside and I looked normal.

Skin.

Reports

Roush 427

Its

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyShoes  [View Original Post]
    But I did have to go home and take a nap afterwards.
    Tough being a monger but some bodys got to do it, LOL just sayin Roush.

Reports

Muddy Shoes

Age is only a number

Quote Originally Posted by Roush427  [View Original Post]
    Got to be younger than me cause I had to rest up a couple days after my visit with her LOL your probibly at work, just sayin Roush.
    But I did have to go home and take a nap afterwards.

Reports

Roush 427

You

I also saw Kara this weekend and completely agree with Dairyman's review. Super fun time and mature beyond her years.
    Got to be younger than me cause I had to rest up a couple days after my visit with her LOL your probibly at work, just sayin Roush.

Reports

Muddy Shoes

Another thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyman  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Anna's girl Kara. I expect great things from Anna's girls but Kara blew me away. Absolutely outstanding and just a fun, happy girl to spend some quality relaxation time. Run, do not walk to see this gem.
    I also saw Kara this weekend and completely agree with Dairyman's review. Super fun time and mature beyond her years.

Reports

Roush 427

Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Jim1960  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a 2 girl team in MB for fun GFE what is there will be there wed. Till sat looking for UTR if possable from senior member.
    You a pm have fun while your here, just sayin Roush.

Reports

Jim1960

Out of town

Looking for a 2 girl team in MB for fun GFE what is there will be there wed. Till sat looking for UTR if possable from senior member.

Reports

Roush 427

I think

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyman  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Anna's girl Kara. I expect great things from Anna's girls but Kara blew me away. Absolutely outstanding and just a fun, happy girl to spend some quality relaxation time. Run, do not walk to see this gem.
    Most would agree Anna's ladies are #1 in Myrtle Beach and Horry county for sure, just sayin Roush.

Reports

Dairyman

Kara

Reports

Possumcod

Paige

Please, please stay away from this one. Bait and switch and def crack problem and I'm not referring to her butt. Tried posting the link.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...you-25/8944384

Reports

Possumcod

Valerie

Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam  [View Original Post]
    Which one? I found several listings.

Gina is good to go. So is Amber. Although she has about 10 lbs more than her pics show.

How about Jolie? Or Gloria?
    This is the Valerie.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/Fema...out-27/9330592

Reports

Possumcod

Reviews

Are just as helpful as good ones. Lets us know who to avoid. Thanks for the post w / link.

And Roush is right on. You will not be disappointed in Anna or her girls. I'm hoping to spend some quality time with her soon myself. I could use some relief!
    I apologize for not posting links. I've got to work on that.

Reports

Muddy Shoes

Bad reviews

Are just as helpful as good ones. Lets us know who to avoid. Thanks for the post w / link.

And Roush is right on. You will not be disappointed in Anna or her girls. I'm hoping to spend some quality time with her soon myself. I could use some relief!

Posting Limitations