Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Skye

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69  [View Original Post]
    HE is certainly available. I saw her for a long time without getting a happy ending. Last year however I had a few happy endings from her. The first time she stripped down to a tiny pair of panties and did the whole massage. She rubbed her ample breasts all over me and it was great. She was in good shape at that time. I saw her later that year and she had put on weight. She was still willing to get topless and give me a HE even then. CI'm pretty sure that she is on and off of drugs and that can lead to some weird behavior. She is really sweet and I feel bad for her.
    Well I think I was the one who saw her when she first started and in took about 5 visits before she gave me a very happy ending an then after that it was a regular thing till I moved on.

Jessica in Alcoa

Has anyone had any experience with the massage lady named Jessica in Alcoa? PM with details. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor69  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the whole sentence.
    Let me add my heart felt dittos.

Skye

Quote Originally Posted by MsgGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent session with Skye and got massage drunk. She is great at it, but even after a few sessions with her, she still didn't give any hints of HE. She seems to be a straight provider with some pretty odd conversations, but man she gives a great massage.
    HE is certainly available. I saw her for a long time without getting a happy ending. Last year however I had a few happy endings from her. The first time she stripped down to a tiny pair of panties and did the whole massage. She rubbed her ample breasts all over me and it was great. She was in good shape at that time. I saw her later that year and she had put on weight. She was still willing to get topless and give me a HE even then. CI'm pretty sure that she is on and off of drugs and that can lead to some weird behavior. She is really sweet and I feel bad for her.

Lynda

Thanks so much for the intel! Sounds like a mundane visit. I've been curious about seeing her for a year, now I know better.
    Often, especially here, lack of information is all the information you need. Be safe.

Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by VolNation  [View Original Post]
    Only Review I found is an older one. Here it is. I take no credit for making this review. Just trying to help a fellow monger who could not find the info.

Lynda. Athens.

Took one for the team a few days ago. I could not find or solicit a review of Lynda. Athens http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...essee/17533202 so after a couple of phone calls I dreamed I made the trip South for a meet. In that dream:

The lady I met probably was the girl in the pictures. Several years ago. However, she is well kept. Long legs of a runner and reasonable bolt-on made her very attractive.

The lady I met was very laid back and easy to talk to. No signs or drugs or drama.

I dreamed there was no BBBJ to start. Instead there was a nice massage with warming lotion which was unusual and interesting.

Problem came with the cover. I had to provide but I was prepared. From the moment it went on the visit was all about getting me to pop and out the door. When I dream I pay for an hour I would like the dream to last more than 20 min. I mentioned that in a nice way and was advised to let her know in advance next time. WTF?

There probably will not be a next time for me but, YMMV.
    Thanks so much for the intel! Sounds like a mundane visit. I've been curious about seeing her for a year, now I know better.

Lynda Athens. Review

Only Review I found is an older one. Here it is. I take no credit for making this review. Just trying to help a fellow monger who could not find the info.

Lynda. Athens.

Took one for the team a few days ago. I could not find or solicit a review of Lynda. Athens http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...essee/17533202 so after a couple of phone calls I dreamed I made the trip South for a meet. In that dream:

The lady I met probably was the girl in the pictures. Several years ago. However, she is well kept. Long legs of a runner and reasonable bolt-on made her very attractive.

The lady I met was very laid back and easy to talk to. No signs or drugs or drama.

I dreamed there was no BBBJ to start. Instead there was a nice massage with warming lotion which was unusual and interesting.

Problem came with the cover. I had to provide but I was prepared. From the moment it went on the visit was all about getting me to pop and out the door. When I dream I pay for an hour I would like the dream to last more than 20 min. I mentioned that in a nice way and was advised to let her know in advance next time. WTF?

There probably will not be a next time for me but, YMMV.

Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody246  [View Original Post]
    Use advanced search in upper right. It is your friend.
    Well I started there, nothing came up. That's why I asked the question.

Lynda in Athens

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody246  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for info on her also. I did find a report, can't remember if in this or chattanooga forum.

Didn't really sound like worth the drive if I read it correctly.

Lindsey maryville

Had a brief dream with this babe. Set up was a bit touchy but that was my fault. Safe location. Pm for details.

Lynda

Does anyone have any intel on Lynda, the tall blonde in Athens? My search has come up empty.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Therap...thens/20299522

Lynda

Does anyone have any intel on Lynda, the tall blonde in Athens? My search has come up empty.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Therap...thens/20299522

Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by Professor69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jessica??

I miss her too

I REALLY miss The busty high heel wearing Jessica in North Knox. She was my ATF before she disappeared. I wish I could find her again!

Best Massage - Halls

No extras. Not worth the time. Not even a good massage.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations