Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 509 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

WheelerJim

Layla

Quote Originally Posted by StoneCold1899  [View Original Post]
    Says she's only been at this 3 weeks and that may be so. Very nice girl, pics are accurate. Slim with enhanced bust. Place was messy but very comfortable and private. Good attitude and enthusiasm. If she looks like your type, give her a try. PM for more details if you like.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...nette/12487418
    Had a very nice day dreaming with Layla thin spinner with nice bolt ons, takes roses up front house was messy but bedroom was clean with a slight smell of smoke. Started with BBBJ excellent deep throat with no gagging which she enjoys at my request went on to CFS finished doggy, I will dream of this lady again soon.

Reports

ILoveOral

Lovely Lydia

Had the opportunity to see her a few days ago. She is awesome! Laid back, likes to have fun, and really good at what she does. Would really recommend if you have the chance.

Reports

RamGuy

Brianna

Had a very nice dream with Brianna last week. She is a very pretty girl with a killer booty. Nice tan body and very sweet. She has pretty good skills as well. She is definitely a repeat.

Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Bethany

I love her build. Anyone have any info on this one?

Reports

FastCars1966

Strawberry

I love it when you have expectations based on past experiences and they are surpassed. Better than I remember, and seemed genuinely happy to see me again.

She really enjoys herself, and you will be rewarded for it. Only bad thing is everyone else must be trying to reconnect as well. Phone never stopped buzzing. She never touched it, but you could here it buzzing constantly.

Reports

StoneCold1899

Layla

Says she's only been at this 3 weeks and that may be so. Very nice girl, pics are accurate. Slim with enhanced bust. Place was messy but very comfortable and private. Good attitude and enthusiasm. If she looks like your type, give her a try. PM for more details if you like.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...nette/12487418

Reports

KnoxMan1

Briana

Had a little free time today and met up with Briana. Guys, I had a great time. She is very sexy! Like previous reviews great teeth and skin. And her booty was phenom! Will def visit again!

Cheers,

KM1.

Reports

Ga Dogfan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Occupant  [View Original Post]
    She has quit posting under the name Arianna, but she is still available unless someone is using her photos. This was up Wednesday the 24th.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...cials/12478565
    I should have looked a little better. I usually just type in a name for one I know or one recommended on the board. So many of those ads are crap I hate to waste a lot of time scrolling. She's a cutie and fun especially after she knows you. Glad she's still around and might have to go see tonight or tomorrow. Just wondering where she was no LOL. So begins the caution and worry again.

Reports

Occupant

Arianna

Quote Originally Posted by GaDogfan  [View Original Post]
    After some worry and speculation about her I had several good dreams with this young woman. Everything was pretty good and she was a nice little GFE. Terrific oral skills and good little rider. I've been on the road a lot for work and haven't seen her ads the last few times I've been home. Her number doesn't work now either. Anyone have any info on her or know what happened. Just curious.

Also had a dream about total package last time I was in but not anything great really. Seemed a little out there and skills were mediocre at best. Got the job done but I won't repeat. Of course YMMV as with any lady!

I like the looks of Briana and may have to give her a try.
    She has quit posting under the name Arianna, but she is still available unless someone is using her photos. This was up Wednesday the 24th.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...cials/12478565

Reports

CrazyEddie

Is this the Riley everyone is raving about?

Reports

Ga Dogfan

Cute little brunette Arianna

After some worry and speculation about her I had several good dreams with this young woman. Everything was pretty good and she was a nice little GFE. Terrific oral skills and good little rider. I've been on the road a lot for work and haven't seen her ads the last few times I've been home. Her number doesn't work now either. Anyone have any info on her or know what happened. Just curious.

Also had a dream about total package last time I was in but not anything great really. Seemed a little out there and skills were mediocre at best. Got the job done but I won't repeat. Of course YMMV as with any lady!

I like the looks of Briana and may have to give her a try.

Reports

Pizza Man

Briana

Quote Originally Posted by FortMtn  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Briana today. Location was pretty easy to find, especially considering I wasn't familiar with that area. Seemed to be a safe location. Briana was very accommodating. I had planned on traveling up to Knoxville tomorrow due to work schedule and the weather but decided to drive up today. It was not a problem. Very sweet, seemingly laid back chill girl. Briana seemed really intent on providing a great visit. Read the earlier reviews and I'm not so sure that she's shy. I think it's more of a calm demeanor. Also, from what I understand, she's not new, it's more of a getting started back up thing. Briana's also kinda cautious, which I think is a good thing. I will definitely repeat.
    I also had a dream of her this weekend. I agree with everything that has been said previously. I will also say that as sexy as her body pics are she is just as pretty in the face. A real looker, very hot. She seemed a little shy but that was probably because it was a first visit. I could see her becoming an atf for a lot of guys if she doesn't change. She told me she was trying to get on the board here but was having computer problems.

Definite repeat.

Reports

FortMtn

Briana

Spent some time with Briana today. Location was pretty easy to find, especially considering I wasn't familiar with that area. Seemed to be a safe location. Briana was very accommodating. I had planned on traveling up to Knoxville tomorrow due to work schedule and the weather but decided to drive up today. It was not a problem. Very sweet, seemingly laid back chill girl. Briana seemed really intent on providing a great visit. Read the earlier reviews and I'm not so sure that she's shy. I think it's more of a calm demeanor. Also, from what I understand, she's not new, it's more of a getting started back up thing. Briana's also kinda cautious, which I think is a good thing. I will definitely repeat.

Reports

VolBoater

Ashley Paris Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Bezee2012  [View Original Post]
    Well firsttime all we can say is take one for the team and report back to us. I am sure there are a few that are curious.
    I keep hoping she is turning her life around so we can all enjoy her cute face and fabulous body. . . . . We'll wait for someone to take one for the team. . .

Reports

Bezee2012

Ashley (paris)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFirstTime  [View Original Post]
    I seen a post about Ashley aka Paris apparently. Was wondering how legit she was. I remember she had a pic up on a ad with a guy in the background. Don't want to get wrapped up up with anything but a rubber. LOL.
    Well firsttime all we can say is take one for the team and report back to us. I am sure there are a few that are curious.

Posting Limitations