www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Any info

Hey guys does anyone have any info on this one? I did some research on the phone number and couldn't find anything definite on that. I cannot find her on here. Feel free to post here or you can PM me.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...it-22/10570193

Reports

KnoxVol
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerJim  [View Original Post]
    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...23-23/10614570 she has posted before has anyone seen this one yet?
    I have. She needs instruction but is good at what she does. Very tight.

Reports

WheelerJim

Spinner

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...23-23/10614570 she has posted before has anyone seen this one yet?

Reports

JourneyMan

A few new BP ads today.

Just got a strange feeling about them. Stay vigilant and be safe.

Reports

sawat9

Thick Chic Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Icemann3333  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to posting on this site but I've used the recently shut down ecr site for a long time and have been active in the hobby for years Miss Bella is fantastic she is sweet enthusiastic and makes sure you are well taken care of I can't wait to see her again!

Icemann3333.
    Haven't logged on in a while, but I'm glad I did. I am ecstatic about TC being back! That is one FUN gal! Sure hope to see her soon. I'm hoping she'll give the old regulars a break on the price. But either way, I'm going to enjoy some of that.

Reports

TockyRop
    Could I get the executive summary.

Yeah, here's one. Take posts like this to the fight thread.

A2

Reports

TYS321

Jade

A cute hot mid-20's blonde spinner with tats and whorepants picked me up when I helped her fix her cell at work. She REALLY needed her phone working "for a trip" (LOL), and she had that doper look (open sores poor girl). After I got her cell charged I got off work, was looking through some DVDs. She walked up and we started talking, I needed advice on chickflicks for cuddling in bed with my stripper GFs, since that's the only thing their ADDDDDD can stand to watch. She smiled and made some suggestions. Then she says "I'm on backpage. " I smirk and say "What are you selling, antiques?" or some such smart comment. She laughs and I say, "Well all I've got tonight is XX, gave my cash helpin too many other ladies this week. " My offer was analyzed and accepted. She asked me to follow her to rent a room at a popular notel where I met my former roommate. We got split up and she called to say she got stopped by cops in old city, no license but no ticket, had to abandon her car for awhile and needed a ride. So I drove all the way back to pick her up, I'm accustomed to getting jerked around by these girls its just part of it I guess. Waited a little while and she walked up and got in. She's wheelin and dealin as they all do, as we make a little small talk, mainly about her fight wit hubby, but the happy normal conversation has ended. She says she "feels nothing" when havin sex with customers, "thats how i make a living, that's why I have a life outside of this, friends and husband. " Who she ditched for a BF LOL, he was beggin her to come back, I got to read her texts to confirm while she paid for the room. We get to the room and she's all business, no shower allowed though we both need one, not on my donation LOL. We strip and her body aint perfect but I just keep remembering how hot she looked with her clothes on haha. She gave a gud but short BBBJ then go to mish covered thank god I stopped to buy more covers, she didn't hav any my size. She sounded like she was in pain and probably fakin, we quit after 5 min it just wasnt happenin. But I was there for company not aerobicize at that price. She has potential to be a LT FB to build a friendship (or whatever it is with these ladies). Would repeat but not at the top of my roster. However, all in all I was very happy with our entire time together, it felt like a real pickup and date, complete with bad sex and missed opportunities jus like a real date LOL. She called me back a few days later but I didn't have any to spare. Will stay in touch, hope she cleans up. She tryin to stay the week. Seniors PM for details.

Reports

EastsideLurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance1  [View Original Post]
    I had the chance to meet Chellla this morning. Wow, what an adventure. I have to say she is a very smart enlightenend woman. I will be repeating often.
    She's definitely "different," no question about it. She pretty much dictates the terms of things from the get-go, which is not really what I'm into, but that being said, she's VERY smart, and has an incredible body for her age, or any age, really. I would best describe her as a sexy, fit, rather paranoid hippie / New Age MILF who does some UTR work to bolster her income. YMMV, definitely; she's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it's pretty great if you're on her particular wavelength.

Reports

Maintenance1

Chellla

I had the chance to meet Chellla this morning. Wow, what an adventure. I have to say she is a very smart enlightenend woman. I will be repeating often.

Reports

JLandMes

Tgtbt?

Wondering if anyone has gotten a chance to try her or if it's just another that's TGTBT?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...rl-21/10963857

Reports

Mrdrano

Bella bella bella

Quote Originally Posted by MilfMan865  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you are correct about the price increase of about 40% over posted hourly rates a while back; the half hour rate doubled. Thick Chick Bella is hosting in a non-hotel location during school hours in the Lenoir City area. It's hard to miss a provider that much, but to each his own.

Stay safe,

MilfMan.
    A year ago we hooked for a nice long dream for $. 20 guess times have changed welcome back Bella LOL.

Reports

Dr Holiday

Wow. That got me thinking. I do

Quote Originally Posted by Icemann3333  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the other day of my first time enjoying the hobby it was with a young lady named Claudia she had black hair with an incredible body does anyone else remember her?
    Might have been my first one too.

Reports

MilfMan865
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Am I incorrect or is that a substantial rate increase?
    Yes, you are correct about the price increase of about 40% over posted hourly rates a while back; the half hour rate doubled. Thick Chick Bella is hosting in a non-hotel location during school hours in the Lenoir City area. It's hard to miss a provider that much, but to each his own.

Stay safe,

MilfMan.

Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by MilfMan865  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that Thick Chick Bella is back. With all of the new names and faces coming on the scene, a reliable blast from the past has surfaced (http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...et-30/11274555). She has been favorably reviewed on this forum.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.
    Am I incorrect or is that a substantial rate increase?

Reports

Icemann3333

Blast from the past

I was thinking the other day of my first time enjoying the hobby it was with a young lady named Claudia she had black hair with an incredible body does anyone else remember her?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations