Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 652 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Older Sis

Quote Originally Posted by Rrayr  [View Original Post]
    Hung out with hot mama tonight.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ncess/16191883

Safe Incall. HH, Okay neighborhood. Locations like this, I always like to visit at night just to avoid any attention. Neighbors catch on pretty quickly during the day. First thing they think of is drugs. And with summer coming along, the days will only get longer. April is a cool chick. Just like photos. Long straight sandy blonde hair. Killer see's. Non shaven. Smoker. Didn't see any baby damage. Older sis on couch?. Ha! Started out BBBJ, cover went on, CG, finished with K9. I really wish this shit was legal. Maybe one day me and MilfMan could open up a "Despensory Provider" soon!

Will repeat.

You cats stay safe.

Ray.
    From the recon I have done on FB I believe that is her mom.

Hot Mama

Hung out with hot mama tonight.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ncess/16191883

Safe Incall. HH, Okay neighborhood. Locations like this, I always like to visit at night just to avoid any attention. Neighbors catch on pretty quickly during the day. First thing they think of is drugs. And with summer coming along, the days will only get longer. April is a cool chick. Just like photos. Long straight sandy blonde hair. Killer see's. Non shaven. Smoker. Didn't see any baby damage. Older sis on couch?. Ha! Started out BBBJ, cover went on, CG, finished with K9. I really wish this shit was legal. Maybe one day me and MilfMan could open up a "Despensory Provider" soon!

Will repeat.

You cats stay safe.

Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2015  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Simple solution. You don't like what I post, don't read it. Case closed rookie, simple as that.
    His point is valid.

BS.

Red headed lexi / BP

Sorry guys here's her link on BP. http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...lease/15990190.

Red=headed lexi / BP

Well this is awkward had seen this lexi several times in the last month even posted about her. I thought she was going to be my atf and then today out of the blue she did a.

Cash and dash on me. Not sure what's going on with her. I tried calling and texting to get nothing in return. So beware if you see her. Be cautious and safe.

Angeleyezmama

Hey is angeleyezmama's adds legit? Her number is showing up as a LEO sting setup on google.

Or

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Simple solution. You don't like what I post, don't read it. Case closed rookie, simple as that.
    You could put it "tips tricks arguing and bullshit". Where it belongs. Just saying. Either place I'll read it and enjoy.

Belle aka Southern Belle

Quote Originally Posted by FitDaddy3  [View Original Post]
    Run a search for southern belle.
    Bait and switch. A waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by LayenLow  [View Original Post]
    Why would you link an ad that calls you out and bring it to everyone's attention? Most of your post lately have been about this provider. I understand she might be crazy but I have learned that arguing with crazy can only leave you looking crazy (which it certainly has started happening with you). I do understand she has some weird post, but I have also seen reviews that she provided a good time for some trusted seniors on this board. All I get from your post is she likes to drink and occasionally drinks to much and starts posting. (umm. Who doesn't do that?

Man, give it a rest

Does this woman think that anything she posts carries any weight with anybody whatsoever? Guess her cleaning company has hit rock bottom and the only thing she is polishing these days are bottles of booze off, LOL. All you have to do is Google Renee's name and it'll show you what kind of trash she is. Renee, give it a rest already. Everybody knows you attack QUALITY providers via BP and attack the people who come to their defense. We all laugh at you and your attempts to slander good people. Just because it was exposed that you are in good with that anxious Uncle of yours doesn't mean that you have to show your ass because believe me, nobody wants to see it much less pay for it. Cheers!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ladys/16176882
    Why would you link an ad that calls you out and bring it to everyone's attention? Most of your post lately have been about this provider. I understand she might be crazy but I have learned that arguing with crazy can only leave you looking crazy (which it certainly has started happening with you). I do understand she has some weird post, but I have also seen reviews that she provided a good time for some trusted seniors on this board. All I get from your post is she likes to drink and occasionally drinks to much and starts posting. (umm. Who doesn't do that?

Lol

Does this woman think that anything she posts carries any weight with anybody whatsoever? Guess her cleaning company has hit rock bottom and the only thing she is polishing these days are bottles of booze off, LOL. All you have to do is Google Renee's name and it'll show you what kind of trash she is. Renee, give it a rest already. Everybody knows you attack QUALITY providers via BP and attack the people who come to their defense. We all laugh at you and your attempts to slander good people. Just because it was exposed that you are in good with that anxious Uncle of yours doesn't mean that you have to show your ass because believe me, nobody wants to see it much less pay for it. Cheers!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ladys/16176882

She's known

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any good experiences with this girl. http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRu...ed-ll/15216448.
    Run a search for southern belle.

Oh Lord. Here we go again. Someone is drinking again

She must get off on posting the most random stuff. Completely out of nowhere. Just throwing my name out there, out of nowhere and making false accusations. From Chris to members, she is desperately looking for attention and making false allegations towards then. She must need to feed Uncle another visitor at the hotel since she is suspected to be cooperating. Sad for a 52 year old skank who claims to be 39. Give it a rest Renee, nobody has time for your be. S. Even if we did have extra time, we damn sure wouldn't waste it on you. Cheers and drink ya another one. Smh. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaider  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any quality Ebony providers lately. Ever once in a while I get a craving for chocolate. My favorite box of chocolate disappeared. (Shanti Rose). Tia.
    Phoenix has an ad up today. Always have had a good time with her.

Posting Limitations