Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 464 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jersey1968

Ms. Lexii Help

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...als-24/9726796

Can anyone help a SM out? Tried searching but got nothing back.

Thanks in advance!

Reports

Laynbody

Asha

Any body have the info on this one? http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...le-20/11248853 Really like the thicker girls my self hope sombody can help only thing I see wrong is the high cost. Thanks LB.

Reports

Jem411

Advance search

Quote Originally Posted by GreatMilenko  [View Original Post]
    Has any seen her and have any info?
    Top right hand of screen. Very useful resource for looking up information previously posted about providers. Type in name and city. The name Chloe has about 70 post. Do your own research, post about your experiences (alot), and get some time in on the site before asking for help. Just my experience. Good luck.

Reports

SoSleepy

Kylee

Got a text from "Kylee" saying she was back in town. If I remember right, I originally texted a little with her but never set anything up.

In the BP ad, I think she listed herself as a BBW with glasses.

Anybody ever meet with her?

Reports

GreatMilenko

Chloe

Has any seen her and have any info?

Reports

Nobody246

German / Japanese Body Rub aka Scarlett

I visited with her. Her services were as advertised; nothing more, nothing less. Don't know if I will repeat since I am just getting back into the hobby and there are so many new venues to explore. I enjoyed the time in her safe incall location. I didn't notice too much about the tobacco issue. She is very discrete, and that counts for a lot.

Reports

RazorXX
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepinU  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen reviews on her but can't recall. Anybody remember? Looks like she's lost some weight unless the beast next to her is just gargantuan.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...te-25/11538147
    Just an FYI. The pics in her ad are dated March 2013 on her FB page.

Reports

Brown Ayes

Frankenrose's Daughter

Quote Originally Posted by DeepinU  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen reviews on her but can't recall. Anybody remember? Looks like she's lost some weight unless the beast next to her is just gargantuan.

That is the daughter of Frankenrose. She has had numerous reviews with sketchy behavior. She supposedly try to talk one monger into helping her rob another one. I saw here once two or three years ago and things were ok but not nearly good enough to repeat. Be careful of this one. Her incall is a couple of blocks off Central but I would not go there. The only way I could recommend taking a chance on her is an outcall to your hotel room / not home with valuables secured.

Happy mongering!

Reports

DeepinU

Jessica AKA Jay

Reports

OverEasy

Quick review of Jessica

Just had a dream, such as it was with Jessica. (Her phone number 571.404). I should have known better based on previous reviews, but dang, those photos looked good. Great telephone voice, cute face, about 50 pounds heavier than the photos. Light massage with hands and breasts and HJ on flip. $. 2, Upsale available but I was not interested. Will not repeat.

Reports

Bravass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcgarr1  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, a previous reviewer said there is a reason she covers her face. Not a good reason. No firsthand knowledge though.
    Diamond dolly looks a lot like spicegirl77.

Reports

KnoxYankee

Straight up authority on pop culture these days

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoad2  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with ghetto our President uses some of that same slang. Its become a part of American culture. Bling Bling was a term that came from the ghetto now its in the dictionary and so is twerking. The Roots are from the Ghetto and I enjoy seeing them on Fallon everynight. Gwen Steffani, Fergie, and now Iggy Azalea (FromAustraliaBTW) all use that "ghetto slang" and I would definitely boink all of them. Nothing wrong with ghetto I just wouldn't go there to see a provider! LOL just saying.
    Damn that was some impressive examples The Load2 as I can see your staying current on the pop culture scene As far as Iggy Azalea goes (yes I did have to google her name) all I can say is "shake it make it bounce, bounce" Nothing better then a young lady who can shake and wiggle her hips and likes to bounce.

Reports

Jcgarr1
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiJef  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, a previous reviewer said there is a reason she covers her face. Not a good reason. No firsthand knowledge though.

Reports

BillSmith2374

Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by EchoEcho  [View Original Post]
    Good description by RJHunter "She's legit, but all she offers is a massage..." etc. I've seen her several times in the last few years. Very sweet woman, attractive, extra clean, but doesn't really look all that japanese (she is short and small). Conversely, the best thing about her by far is her BIG tits with super-awesome nipples against that small frame --- but of course don't forget how her age relates to those. But if big un's are your thing, she's your girl.

Has a small but safe and clean incall west side long stay hotel. Massage visits are always less than one hour. I heard she'll do more now ('4 packages to choose from') including a boob / hand job combo. But still no touching downstairs. That's a shame cause I'd sure bang her at least two or three times, and write here about it.
    Usually a very smokey (cig) room if the bothers you. Unless she quit.

The price is right and enjoyable but the room reeked of cigarettes.

Reports

EchoEcho

Japanese body rub

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody246  [View Original Post]
    Good description by RJHunter "She's legit, but all she offers is a massage..." etc. I've seen her several times in the last few years. Very sweet woman, attractive, extra clean, but doesn't really look all that japanese (she is short and small). Conversely, the best thing about her by far is her BIG tits with super-awesome nipples against that small frame --- but of course don't forget how her age relates to those. But if big un's are your thing, she's your girl.

Has a small but safe and clean incall west side long stay hotel. Massage visits are always less than one hour. I heard she'll do more now ('4 packages to choose from') including a boob / hand job combo. But still no touching downstairs. That's a shame cause I'd sure bang her at least two or three times, and write here about it.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 464 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations