Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 462 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jackknoff

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    I really like this girls pics so I did a little research and I found the phone number listed with several different pics in different cities so that was my first red flag. But since she was so hot in those pics I called her anyway and got I really bad vibe. If it's a new girl that I can't find any info on I usually get them to meet me in the hotel bar or at a local bar close to them. I ask her about that and she refused and hung up the phone. She also told me I did not need an appointment that I could just show up anytime. This sounds like a bad idea. If anyone has info on her and I am wrong please let me know.
    Need more info about who you are referring to. Link, name, etc.

Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Caution?

I really like this girls pics so I did a little research and I found the phone number listed with several different pics in different cities so that was my first red flag. But since she was so hot in those pics I called her anyway and got I really bad vibe. If it's a new girl that I can't find any info on I usually get them to meet me in the hotel bar or at a local bar close to them. I ask her about that and she refused and hung up the phone. She also told me I did not need an appointment that I could just show up anytime. This sounds like a bad idea. If anyone has info on her and I am wrong please let me know.

Reports

Bravass

Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Imit216  [View Original Post]
    New poster to this site, only to speak for the ones that get hassled, that are still around and get the bad rap! They say they never dreamed with them, but say they heard. Thats' strickly gossi. , My dreams have always been good. I know I'm new but, the truth be known, sweet and accomidating and never gave less than 100%. See for yourself.
    New to this site? I highly doubt that with the language you just used. Happy hunting guys, beware of this provider unless you like your ladies highly bat shit crazy!

Reports

Imit216

Yes that was her

Quote Originally Posted by Kisungura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's Renee.
    New poster to this site, only to speak for the ones that get hassled, that are still around and get the bad rap! They say they never dreamed with them, but say they heard. Thats' strickly gossi. , My dreams have always been good. I know I'm new but, the truth be known, sweet and accomidating and never gave less than 100%. See for yourself.

Reports

Kang83

Izzy the UTR

Her phone is back on. She said wants people to text her to set up for next week. 865 XXX 3597. She's great. Enjoy fellows.

Reports

Kisungura
    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan  [View Original Post]
    Never dream saw a lot of bad reviews on her, stalker crazy ect.
    Yeah, that's Renee.

Reports

Ender198

Melody

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...qv-19/11379592

Has anyone experienced Melody? Sorry if this is a repeat, having troubke getting it to upload.

Reports

Ender198

Melody

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...qv-19/11379592

Has anyone had interaction with Melody?

Thanks.

Reports

JourneyMan

I think her name was Reene

Quote Originally Posted by RazorXX  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her myself but from research she appears to be a serious trouble maker. Attacks other providers on forums, and posts real names of providers and johns alike on CL. Also apparently significantly older than she claims in ads. Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near her.
    Never dream saw a lot of bad reviews on her, stalker crazy ect.

Reports

KenVetteman
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorXX  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her myself but from research she appears to be a serious trouble maker. Attacks other providers on forums, and posts real names of providers and johns alike on CL. Also apparently significantly older than she claims in ads. Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near her.
    All of the above is true. Has tried ruining other providers.

Reports

RazorXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundcraft  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall. New here. Was on another site with same screen name that's now defunct. Since its closed I been in a vacuum. Looking for a new home. Hoping I can figure this site out. Seen this BP ad and wondering if anyone has any info. Been searching here and the net for two days with no luck. Maybe I just missed it.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ng-35/11487975

Thanks in advance. Hoping to get to know all you like I did at the other.

Reports

Mavrik22

2 girls

Anyone seen these two please pm looks as if they have been in atlanta area http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...rl-20/11466166.

Reports

Soundcraft

Cherry Baby?

Hey yall. New here. Was on another site with same screen name that's now defunct. Since its closed I been in a vacuum. Looking for a new home. Hoping I can figure this site out. Seen this BP ad and wondering if anyone has any info. Been searching here and the net for two days with no luck. Maybe I just missed it.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ng-35/11487975

Thanks in advance. Hoping to get to know all you like I did at the other.

Reports

JbLarson

Proceed at your own risk!

Quote Originally Posted by BillSmith2374  [View Original Post]
    The pictures don't come back with a thousand hits on an image search so they maybe legit. The numbers is just tied to ads with these pictures.

I was thinking about TOFTT. Has anyone else called on this young lady?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ce-25/11276756
    I tried seeing her a cpl weeks ago when she advertised. Started out very, sent the pics I requested to prove she was legit, very pretty face. We made plans, and then she flaked. Left me sitting on Alcoa hwy for over an hour with no response and no future communication to at least try and offer an explanation as to why she stood me up. That crap doesn't fly with me, but your experience may be different.

Reports

Laynbody

Constance

This one looks interesting has anyone been to see her yet? I like thicker ladies she is on my to do list! Any info on this on feel free to message me thanks LB.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 462 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations