Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 484 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Jem411

My bad

Quote Originally Posted by DrHoliday  [View Original Post]
    Gets shot. Won't be around to report. The newbie might get respect for dodging lead but not for smarts. I'll wait see if something hits the 6 o'clock news like last time. Won't need a newbie report. LOL.

Newbie. As jem says SEARCH is your friend.
    I meant the other girl he was asking questions about. And yes I might have came off as a bit of an ass. I apologize.

Reports

Dr Holiday

Now, now jem if the newbie TOFTT with her. Might be his last. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jem411  [View Original Post]
    Paris has numerous post about her.. All else fails, TOFTT, and report back. Good way to earn respect on here. Be safe.
    Gets shot. Won't be around to report. The newbie might get respect for dodging lead but not for smarts. I'll wait see if something hits the 6 o'clock news like last time. Won't need a newbie report. LOL.

Newbie. As jem says SEARCH is your friend.

Reports

Jem411

Advance search

Quote Originally Posted by Hipheron  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these? I searched and did not find anything. The blonde has a common name so its hard to figure out who is who.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...marie/11979578

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...-36ds/11914189
    Paris has numerous post about her. Too many to read. Advance search button top right corner of page, set parameters to Knoxville, amazing how it works. All else fails, TOFTT, and report back. Good way to earn respect on here. Be safe.

Reports

Hipheron

Who to go to?

Anyone seen these? I searched and did not find anything. The blonde has a common name so its hard to figure out who is who.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...marie/11979578

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...-36ds/11914189

Administrator
    Reports

Admin2

As Bugs Bunny would have said;

What a Maroon!

In the classified thread

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPackage  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen I'm Heaven the total package new to this site I fulfill in every way you guys will come begging for more. I'm exotic looking discreet an fun 5"3 125 pds. Curves in the right places call heaven 865 304 2666.
    Then here as a monger;I guess she could be talking about some shower massage action

I personally have saw heaven several times an haven't had one negative experience she's always alone clean looks like get pictures an is actually kinda meek an ashy it's very sexy she also is a spinner an squirter. I am now a regular of hers.
    Then running down another chick.

Also the girl that goes by Paris stole the real heavens pics an were using them pretending to be her wen you got to the hotel it wasn't heaven it was Paris.
    I'm used to chicks doing selfies, but it's rare when they use the same name. You can't pay for entertainment this good. Personally I'd be avoiding this chick and looking into the competition, if she's good enough to warrant being lied about she might be pretty good.

A2

Reports

JJH777

Good dream with Chloe

Hi All!

I'm new here so time to start earning my stripes:

I had a dream with Chloe from BP.

What a cute little spinner (BP pics are hers and updated but she's better looking in real life, in my opinion).

Great attitude, nice GFE, started with BBBJ and then CFS. Not a watch watcher.

Over all a very nice experience. Will repeat.

Keep Safe!

Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Mixed

Quote Originally Posted by JaiJef  [View Original Post]
    Cherry aka Skitlezgirl aka Renee. You can search her on here and make your determination. Many mixed reviews.

Reports

Chevy69
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiJef  [View Original Post]
    I believe this lady used to go by Renee. Check out previous posts.

Reports

Bezee2012
    Also the girl that goes by Paris stole the real heavens pics an were using them pretending to be her wen you got to the hotel it wasn't heaven it was Paris.
    I might be mistaken but I thought the girl named Heaven on BP was African american? Am I wrong or just looking at a different add.

Reports

JaiJef

Reports

Jem411

Amber Love

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxTNman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. First time she was very timid and not GFE. About seven months later, tried once more, much more GFE. Seems everything availble except greek. Early to mid 30's. On p411. $3 hour. Pm for specifics.

Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Different name

I don't think you can find her because she used to go by a different name. Just going by the pics it is the same person. If I'm not mistaken the reviews were unfavorable.

Reports

BackWoods

Maybe

I haven't seen this girl but I recognize the pic of the girl in the green leopard skin bra from a totally different BP ad. I could be wrong but that ad smells a bit fishy to me. The pictures don't add up with the Nashville area number. As always be careful.

Reports

KnoxTNman

Anyone seen her?

Reports

ReeperJ690

Lying

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoad2  [View Original Post]
    Lying isn't a good way to start on this forum. It's pretty insulting to think we're too dumb to notice you in another section when it's just a click away. Also it's not good to be affiliated with Paris that tells us a lot about you.
    I just saw this. I just posted a review for her and see this. She is having a hard time and is needing to make some cash. So I guess she tries to post her own review. No excuse. I can say I had a great time with Ber and her skills were great. I am an ass guy and her ass is great. Hopefully she will read this and not try this again. She is legit but I know this does not look good.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 484 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations