Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 465 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Sexhoundtn2

Petite Redhead Chloe

Sorry gents for my late review but better late than never. I recently had the opportunity to see Chloe. I had not saw her in probably six or seven months. The service in the skill is just as good as ever and that little round ass look great. She has an open menu and good rates and will negotiate a little. I will definitely repeat. She is easy to find on backpage.

Reports

LCMan09

Why I don't bother with providers that xonstantly post ads

Quote Originally Posted by Harleysg  [View Original Post]
    They will never go away because they have nothing else to offer society. Not even Mcdonalds would hire trash like Rose. I doubt she gets much business but there are apparently some guys still paying for it. Probably mostly rookies that don't read reviews.
    This' is why I always wait before jumping the gun on any provider. I prefer low volume providers for many reasons. I like to see how they play out. I check out BP* on a regular basis. Those that post every day send up warning signals to me that there's a reason why they feel they have to post every day! Such as, Rose, Trinity, Jay, (and, a lessoned learned the hard way) Lady Monica. I should have read a little more about her before dreaming that dream. Those providers that only post once in awhile tell me that they have enough clients that they don't rely on seeing someone everyday to meet their needs whatever they may be. Also, when a provider is lower volume she tends to enjoy taking her time with me because, there is no rush to get ready for the next appointment.

There is nothing wrong with posting an ad either on BP or on the board but, if a provider is good, reliable, and consistent then, I know how to get a hold of them when the urge to dream takes over. I'm like the guy who waits for the blockbuster to come to DVD instead of going to the theatrical premier. LOL! That way, I don't waste my time or my money and, I have plenty of time to read over the reviews. When, I see a provider, I want the whole GFE experience. If there's no chemistry, then there's no point to the dream. Used to be back in my younger days a rodeo was always fun. But, now, I like to just ease into the saddle and take a nice long ride.

Just my 2 cents worth.

LCman.

Reports

Cowboy 35

Kandi cash and dash answers

Answers to questions below:

Those were defiantly not her real pics sorry to leave that out.

She was blonde, but heavier, pock marked face, and freckled legs from what I could tell from the hole in the leg of her jeans.

Southern John- that is awesome advice thank you! I also thought after the fact of making her choose between leaving the cash or leaving her phone. Is was an Iphone5 not a cheap prepaid.

I did research her in advance, no reviews anywhere but the phone matched the ads and only in Knoxville. Pics had only been used in her ad, which had run about eight times in October.

Wait till you guys hear what happened next. It was a long night but paid off big time!!

I'll post that in SW reports soon.

Reports

Mundane

RedEvee

She advertised on this site too a few weeks ago. I reviewed her in the Classified ad review section. Review #831

Reports

Dr Holiday

Well. Are those her real pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy35  [View Original Post]
    So it sucks that my first report is a bad one but I've been lurking a long time and don't want anyone else to get burned. I called Kandi $. 2 out call http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...al-25/10950229 also attached pics in case it gets taken down.
    .0o.
    Your the only one I know that claims to have seen her. Are her pics real?

Sorry your first post has to report a rip off. In this hobby, one always takes their own cover. Classic rip off set up to claim they don't have one. UTR types not in the mood are even worse for the no cover ploy.

I see a guy outside hanging around even without a car with engine running. I would walk away.

Reports

SouthernJohn

Classic Set Up

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy35  [View Original Post]
    So it sucks that my first report is a bad one but I've been lurking a long time and don't want anyone else to get burned. I called Kandi $. 2 out call http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...al-25/10950229 also attached pics in case it gets taken down.

Texted back and forth and she came to my hotel. Met her and walked her up. Started with a back rub then BBBJ. She asks if I have a cover. Mistake #1 I thought she would. She says oh I left them in my purse. Now this is not my first rodeo and I think something's up. I say I'll walk down with you because I need to get my smokes from my car too. She says ok and we walk down together. There's a dude in the car and it's running. I tell her to leave the door open and she acts like she's looking in the purse. I checked behind me to make sure it wasn't a set up and when I turned around they were taking off. I've had several good experiences in Knoxville but this was the first bad one. I know it won't be the last but I'm wondering what I could have done differently. I thought about asking to hold the cash until we came back up but that occurred to me after the fact. Expensive lesson learned, so be safe out there guys. Now that I've gotten over my fear of posting I'll share some of the good ones too.
    This is a classic set-up that every hobbyist should prepare for BEFORE seeing a provider. Your after-the-fact thought of holding the cash was on point, but a better option is to always have your own supply (just in case). Then, if she's intent on cash-and-dash, she'll have to use the excuse that she's allergic to latex and needs the special type (and you know what she's up to). Even better, after the LE check, ask to make sure all needed items are available before emptying your pocket. Then, there is no reason to leave the room.

So, let's say you trust her until you get to the parking lot and see the scenario. Whip out your phone and take a quick pic of her, the car, and it's license plate. If asked why, just tell you are protecting your investment. If you don't want to alarm her with pics, just ask her to have her driver hand her the purse through the driver's window (no need for her to get in car). Finally, since the car was running, when she opened the door you should have sat / leaned on the hood / fender. The driver would have to commit vehicular assault to drive off (this tilts things in your favor with the law). Of course, you have to be willing to report a crime (or she has to believe you would) for you to maintain "control" of the situation in these scenarios. Now, I've used all of these techniques over the years, successfully, to avoid the cash-and-dash AFTER getting burned early on in my hobby career.

Still, the best option is to ensure both parties leave the room happy. Not before. So, preparation is key (research the lady, have appropriate supplies, and think about what you will do if things aren't going to plan). Snap judgements in the heat of the moment often end poorly. In this case, you paid to learn a lesson (and even got a little action before she bolted) - welcome to the club, brother.

But, you are off to a good start in sharing your experience with others (so they don't fall prey) and seeking counsel from those that have been there. Be smart, be safe, have fun.

SouthernJohn.

Reports

Cowboy 35

Cash and dash ripoff report Kandi

Texted back and forth and she came to my hotel. Met her and walked her up. Started with a back rub then BBBJ. She asks if I have a cover. Mistake #1 I thought she would. She says oh I left them in my purse. Now this is not my first rodeo and I think something's up. I say I'll walk down with you because I need to get my smokes from my car too. She says ok and we walk down together. There's a dude in the car and it's running. I tell her to leave the door open and she acts like she's looking in the purse. I checked behind me to make sure it wasn't a set up and when I turned around they were taking off. I've had several good experiences in Knoxville but this was the first bad one. I know it won't be the last but I'm wondering what I could have done differently. I thought about asking to hold the cash until we came back up but that occurred to me after the fact. Expensive lesson learned, so be safe out there guys. Now that I've gotten over my fear of posting I'll share some of the good ones too.

Reports

KnoxYankee

OK its official I have Dyslexia

Quote Originally Posted by Occupant  [View Original Post]
    The ads says accepted not expected.
    Oh hell I messed up that one and what else can I say other then I must be Dyslexic to get accepted confused with expected.

Reports

Nobody246

That would be disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Occupant  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean full penetration isn't permissible?

Reports

Occupant

Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxYankee  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody else find an ad saying tips are expected, as in the case of Sade'e Bell, to be a deal breaker. Look every one has their own opinions on giving tips to providers and yes I have in the past given a little extra, but it was my own choice. I have never had a provider tell me she expected a tip.

Sounds like allot of upselling is involved and I guess at least she's honest enough to let us know what to expect.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...le-20/11578417

Reports

KnoxYankee

Expects tips. Sad'e Belle

Does anybody else find an ad saying tips are expected, as in the case of Sade'e Bell, to be a deal breaker. Look every one has their own opinions on giving tips to providers and yes I have in the past given a little extra, but it was my own choice. I have never had a provider tell me she expected a tip.

Sounds like allot of upselling is involved and I guess at least she's honest enough to let us know what to expect.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...le-20/11578417

Reports

Sexhoundtn2
    Quote Originally Posted by JLandMes  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this busty gal post several times. I can't tell if she is TGTBT or if she is legitimate. Has anyone had the opportunity to dream with her?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...on-21/11509031
    Interested in this one myself. Does anyone have any info?

Reports

Throttle
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownAyes  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. I thought Paris, the blonde from the ad, was her daughter. The best advice is to stay away regardless. I found some old pics of Paula. Paris being her daughter never made sense to me in looks department. This all makes so much more sense to me now. Thanks for setting me straight.
    Paris is Paula, the daughter of frankenrose. The blonde in the ad is Jay, Paris / Paula's friend and old double partner. Not sure who the other girl in the ad is.

Reports

Harleysg
    Quote Originally Posted by JbLarson  [View Original Post]
    Why in the world do some of these people keep posting? Like frankenrose, surely nobody sees that train wreck but yet she continues to post all the time!! And others that we all know who have received multiple bad reviews just won't go away. I browse other cities and the talent in some are off the charts, but here in ktown it's the same ole same ole. Of course they all have their "oh poor me" stories and try and justify their bad reviews but we all know how that goes. Just curious to hear some of your thoughts on the matter. Maybe I'm too picky, maybe my screening process for a provider is too tough, but in my opinion if a "provider" isn't willing to authenticate herself then she can hit the bricks. So does anybody have a process in which they confirm a provider? Look forward to all and any responses. Thanks.
    They will never go away because they have nothing else to offer society. Not even Mcdonalds would hire trash like Rose. I doubt she gets much business but there are apparently some guys still paying for it. Probably mostly rookies that don't read reviews.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 465 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations