Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 380 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LeeRitt
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy33  [View Original Post]
    Kelsie is real according to several reviews across a few sites. Apparently she looks like her pics. I have not seen her personally so I can't attest but more than one review suggests she may have a stink problem in the kitty area.
    Thanks for the help BamaBoy.

Reports

Maxim V

Google

Quote Originally Posted by MaximV  [View Original Post]
    Use your friend Mr. Google and the number, the old number that is.
    Try Mr. Google he is pretty good 7314399942, add up the old pics see what you can find.

Reports

Maxim V

Chanel

Well "Genevieve" is posting old ad today.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...95-24/10247453

My experience with her was a nice one. I never reviewed because she specifically asked me not to.
    Use your friend Mr. Google and the number, the old number that is.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Genevieve

Quote Originally Posted by Noob5000  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience back before Christmas with her. I'm curious if this is a different girl you saw that is either using her name or photos. Or if she went down hill since then.

Hope it's not the latter.
    Well "Genevieve" is posting old ad today.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...95-24/10247453

My experience with her was a nice one. I never reviewed because she specifically asked me not to.

Reports

Noob5000

Chanel or Genevieve

Genevieve has a tattoo down her left arm. The girl in that doesn't appear to. Did she use different pics in the Chanel ad?
    I had a great experience back before Christmas with her. I'm curious if this is a different girl you saw that is either using her name or photos. Or if she went down hill since then.

Hope it's not the latter.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Kelsie

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRitt  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Nashville some and I have noticed this ad for a while. Any one have info on her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ay-21/10660092
    Kelsie is real according to several reviews across a few sites. Apparently she looks like her pics. I have not seen her personally so I can't attest but more than one review suggests she may have a stink problem in the kitty area.

Reports

Arilayne
    This girls a trip. And legit.

Lightly scatter brained, but sweet girl at heart.

Just moved up here from Alabama.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...es-29/10329016

Reports

Football Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsMcfloppin  [View Original Post]
    Bro who are you taking about for. 5?
    YES. Check craigalist forum I think you will like myou seem like you would like biiger women who loook decent for a. 5 boner massage. Enjoy my friend. Pm me if you can't find info and I will send number.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Genevieve

Quote Originally Posted by Rome1188  [View Original Post]
    Wow Maxim,

That was some experience you had with her. Its amazing you went ahead and went thru with it.
    Genevieve has a tattoo down her left arm. The girl in that doesn't appear to. Did she use different pics in the Chanel ad?

Reports

Rome1188

Genevieve

She has changed her name, hope she changed her services too.
    Wow Maxim,

That was some experience you had with her. Its amazing you went ahead and went thru with it.

Reports

Tits Mcfloppin
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballFan  [View Original Post]
    Tits! I know you love boner massage so buddy you have to see the girl charging. 5 worth it in my opinion go in daylight!
    Bro who are you taking about for. 5?

Reports

LeeRitt

Any info?

I travel to Nashville some and I have noticed this ad for a while. Any one have info on her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ay-21/10660092

Reports

Maxim V

Chanel aka genevive

Well I thought I would try out the boro, should have paid attention to to post!

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...lt3-23/9280431

This is one crazy azz chick, made an appt. To seen her, she is tall, plain face nice ass good droppy tits, came in and she was paranoid to another level, pat me down twice, checked my neck and ears, and wanted to check my pockets. I ask her if she was on heroin she hesitated and said no then ask how I knew that, she said she didn't do it anymore as of this week. She came out in a skirt then changed in a red panti, and talked my head off, then Sat. On my lap and said well you only have a few minutes left, she pulls of her panties and ask me if I was clean, shows me her pussy and says no touching allowed, she pulls her tits out, also no touching allowed, then says we will do it here, on a small ass love seat, I ask about the bed she says not allowed, I then ask about the sofa o no I never on the sofa, too many rules and paranoid shit, a million and one questions so you won't have but a quick fuck if that! I got my quick one and was ready to leave, she wants another 20 from me, then says I am stiffing her for twenty, I said your nuts! Got the fuck out of there, this is one crazy bitty, on that shit! She had some marks on her face the usual for a drug user, I may be wrong but I doubt it, I will not repeat, not worth it at all.
    She has changed her name, hope she changed her services too.

Reports

Football Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsMcfloppin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks A2 and everybuddy who says HI to me. I was out of town and don't got no compooter for along time. BUT I got to say this OK. I got to TOFTT with ADRIEN to! I toled her I wood say about her but then was gone along time. I call her about 3 in the morning and we done IT good! Then I toled her it was me and that is who I am. But when we done IT we done the mish and she done this thing with her legs to hold me back from getting all of my boner all the way in her BUT it feel good any way. I sucked her tits and she give a good CBJ and work hard to try to make me cum with CBJ 2 diffrent times. I toled her its OK that I don't cum easy. She is so prety and I ask to eat her pussy but she just say no real soft voice BUT then she let me kiss it any way.

Now all this talk of MEGAN is given me a boner! Sounds like she can lick balls good!
    Tits! I know you love boner massage so buddy you have to see the girl charging. 5 worth it in my opinion go in daylight!

Reports

SeniorNewName

Any better experience?

I visit Nashville on business frequently. Have tried the Donnelson Pike (ad looks like they moved?), Charlotte Ave, and Nolansville Rd spa / massage places. Mostly all good experiences. Cute girls, friendly attitudes, nice rubs that relax. I always am respectful. Guessing they are all truly legit, as I have hinted, suggested, and even discreetly asked about a little more, and gotten no more than legit rub without even a hint of a tease. Would be satisfied frankly with at least a tease and self service because the price / experience is "right". Open to advice or comments from anyone else who visits these locations, in PM if you choose or public forum. Thanks. Happy to share perspective on Louisville providers in exchange if you travel there. Would be interested in PM with providers from these locations as well (we know providers read the forum).

Posting Limitations