www.socialsex.com
Fling.com
Black Girls White Guys
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Fetish Hookup

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 394 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Zmaobs2

Nikkida

Anyone have anything? I have seen posts semi-regularly, but all the searching I have done produces no fruit. Fresh or spoiled.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ls-23/11062704

Reports

BigBubbaBobby
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshWeinstein  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...aks-32/7876542

Anyone seen this Rachel? I texted with her and she was quite standoffish, could be just cautious. On BP, but she wanted info off of DateCheck or P411. Just wondered if she was worth the trouble to jump through the hoops, if her skills were excellent, and if she looked as good as in the ad.

I did a search but came across another Rachel in the history. Thanks.
    Posts often, usually with a different name and pics. Always uses the same number: 615-945-0939. No idea who it is or how the service may be but you can Google the number and see it comes up with many different names and cities.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Megan

Quote Originally Posted by HornyGoatWeed  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted in several days and all of her previous posts are gone as well.
    She had been saying for the last couple of weeks that she was going to go UTR after she built up a good regular clientele. Sweet girl.

Reports

HornyGoatWeed

Muffin

I saw muffin on BP this weekend and she's legit. Pictures on there don't do her justice. She's a little thick but she's sweet natured.

Reports

HornyGoatWeed

Megan

Quote Originally Posted by JoshWeinstein  [View Original Post]
    I tried Megan not long ago and found her to be awesome, almost overwhelming in a good way. I normally do not like ladies with some extra pounds, but Megan more than made up for that with excellent service and attitude. Quite unique.
    She hasn't posted in several days and all of her previous posts are gone as well.

Reports

JoshWeinstein

Rachel

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...aks-32/7876542

Anyone seen this Rachel? I texted with her and she was quite standoffish, could be just cautious. On BP, but she wanted info off of DateCheck or P411. Just wondered if she was worth the trouble to jump through the hoops, if her skills were excellent, and if she looked as good as in the ad.

I did a search but came across another Rachel in the history. Thanks.

Reports

DogginUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fever  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other day.

The good: great personality, very comfortable to be with. Very nice massage w. Deep tissue (probably the best part of the visit). Very economical. Also she's a small bbw at best. Some wouldn't call her bbw. Will kiss, but no DFK (which is ok w me. See teeth issue).

The bad: terrible teeth; I don't normally mind this except when they're yellow, and they are. It's not that hard to keep white teeth. Boobs are a little small and pretty saggy. Not good oral skills IMO, but willing to try at least.

Verdict: would repeat, but if the price were _any_ higher I wouldn't. If it's at all possible she's your type, she is definitely worth a shot. Very nice, pleasant, and easy to be around.
    Just wanted to let you know that I saw her as well and I can echo exactly what said here as being accurate. She was nice intelligent exactly like her pictures and very accommodating.

Reports

BigDaddy818

Thinking of dreaming with her

Do anyone have any info on this one http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...on-22/10997908.

Reports

Poonhunter208

Rubs

Rub, no tug at all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorNewName  [View Original Post]
    Have visited the 4 all american parlors. Relaxation Station, Music City, the place that was on Donelson, and Sanctuary. All place very similar ads, 2 show pix of what they say are really their girls (hmm maybe). Claim they're all unrelated but I wonder. Does anyone know the story? Trying to find the "one" that has potential but about to give up. Each responds to texts for scheduling in same manner. Other than Sanctuary (where one intro'd herself as the owner), there seems to be a guy in the picture overseeing the scheduling. If similar ownership, I'm wasting my time. Good rubs at each place, friendly staff (one experience was not so good), and "specials" can be appealing (4 hand $99 at Music City; 90 min 2 hand for $99 at former Donelson). Spill the beans. Who knows? Would like to save my money or know it might get good.

Reports

Jeepster1

Be Careful with Crailo

No personal experience, but I did a phone number search on BP gal Crailo, found a thread elsewhere warning of some reasons to avoid.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ss-22/11065386

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1055562476

-Jeepster1.

Reports

Jeepster1

Free Asian Pussy!

Quote: "100% Real photos or free".

Unless it's Japanese model Yoko Matsugane behind the door, it's a free ride, brothers!

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ut-28/11071778

http://www.jjgirls.com/japanese/yoko-matsugane/4/

-Jeepster1.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Aww

Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I figured you were ok. I figured if we didn't hear from you by today or tomorrow, then that would have been alarming.
    Thanks for caring!

Reports

RustyKuntz
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy33  [View Original Post]
    I am good guys. She actually backed out on me. May have been a good thing!
    I figured you were ok. I figured if we didn't hear from you by today or tomorrow, then that would have been alarming.

Reports

SeniorNewName

Curious. Surely someone knows

Have visited the 4 all american parlors. Relaxation Station, Music City, the place that was on Donelson, and Sanctuary. All place very similar ads, 2 show pix of what they say are really their girls (hmm maybe). Claim they're all unrelated but I wonder. Does anyone know the story? Trying to find the "one" that has potential but about to give up. Each responds to texts for scheduling in same manner. Other than Sanctuary (where one intro'd herself as the owner), there seems to be a guy in the picture overseeing the scheduling. If similar ownership, I'm wasting my time. Good rubs at each place, friendly staff (one experience was not so good), and "specials" can be appealing (4 hand $99 at Music City; 90 min 2 hand for $99 at former Donelson). Spill the beans. Who knows? Would like to save my money or know it might get good.

Reports

BamaBoy33
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeTacos  [View Original Post]
    He hasn't come back to verify and the ad is now down. Hope everything went ok.

Last one I rolled the dice with (mismatched pictures / numbers) the girl tried to rob us LOL.
    I am good guys. She actually backed out on me. May have been a good thing!

Posting Limitations