Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Black Girls White Guys
Bang a Milf
Scroguard.com
Fetish Hookup

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 404 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tampa30

Kenzlee

Has anyone partaken in her services? http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...92-23/11215095.

Will be in town in a week and am doing advanced scouting. Already have a few tips from the board, so thank you.

Reports

TommyBoy1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Apcchd  [View Original Post]
    I never saw Bubbles, but Siara is awesome. One nice lady with a friendly but no-bullshit personality. A great combination.
    She was there when I was there. LOL she actually stayed in the bathroom while we were dreaming.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Jenna Jae

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this intel Bama, I had done the number search and came up empty so I figured it was a scam, hopefully you didn't get out there and TOFTT, but if you did Thanks!
    I have indeed taken one for the team with her, a couple of times. However, she is not the girl in the pics, she seems to be "messed" on the occasions I saw her and you better be in a hurry!

Reports

VanillaStick

Jenna Jae

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy33  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ss-25/11171153

As you browse the BP ads today, let me just tell you that the girl in the photos are NOT the Jenna Jae you will meet!

That is all!
    Thanks for this intel Bama, I had done the number search and came up empty so I figured it was a scam, hopefully you didn't get out there and TOFTT, but if you did Thanks!

Reports

BamaBoy33

Jenna Jae

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ss-25/11171153

As you browse the BP ads today, let me just tell you that the girl in the photos are NOT the Jenna Jae you will meet!

That is all!

Reports

BamaBoy33

Nodia

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...nu-24/11143274

I texted back and forth with her for a couple of days. I got to know a little bit about her and her situation. I was getting set up and was set up for FS. She seemed like a sweet girl and I was good with her new rates to help her out.

We got down to me actually heading her way and she bailed. She stopped returning texts and didn't answer the phone. I felt like with the conversations we has that we gained each other's trust. So, I am not sure what happened there.

Then, the lovely Siara took care of my situation just fine!

Reports

Apcchd

Siara

I never saw Bubbles, but Siara is awesome. One nice lady with a friendly but no-bullshit personality. A great combination.

I saw Siara yesterday. She said she booted Bubbles! Hmmm? But I wouldn't waste the money on including Bubbles again!

Reports

BamaBoy33

Siara

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy1224  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents! Was in town for the day and took a stroll through BP. Decided to dream of Siara. I dreamt met her at her in call location. When I arrived she had Bubbles in the room with her. Tried to get me to partake with both. However, I just opted for Siara. I must say Bubbles looks like fun. Maybe next time I will dream of her. So once we got started I laid back on the bed and she started giving BBBJ. In the beginning it was pretty good. Lots of motion and turning and twisting. It was on. Then after about 20 min she started going nonstop really fast and deep throating. I don't know if that's how she usually Does it or if she was getting inpatient. Anyway, she finished with CIM. All in all it was a good experience. I will prob repeat and dream of Bubbles next. Happy hunting and stay safe.
    I saw Siara yesterday. She said she booted Bubbles! Hmmm? But I wouldn't waste the money on including Bubbles again!

Reports

TommyBoy1224

Siara

Hey Gents! Was in town for the day and took a stroll through BP. Decided to dream of Siara. I dreamt met her at her in call location. When I arrived she had Bubbles in the room with her. Tried to get me to partake with both. However, I just opted for Siara. I must say Bubbles looks like fun. Maybe next time I will dream of her. So once we got started I laid back on the bed and she started giving BBBJ. In the beginning it was pretty good. Lots of motion and turning and twisting. It was on. Then after about 20 min she started going nonstop really fast and deep throating. I don't know if that's how she usually Does it or if she was getting inpatient. Anyway, she finished with CIM. All in all it was a good experience. I will prob repeat and dream of Bubbles next. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Reports

IAmSix15

April=Alexus

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't want these guys to think the April I put them on was a ripoff. I have sent many to Hendersonville April!
    No prob. Sorry for the confusion.

Reports

BamaBoy33

Thanks

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't want these guys to think the April I put them on was a ripoff. I have sent many to Hendersonville April!

Reports

Apcchd

Megan84

Saw Megan again today. She is as awesome as this monger says, and like everyone has says. She is as consistent as they get, and delivers a knockout blow every time. Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBeard  [View Original Post]
    Wow is all I can say. Great skills even better personality. I cannot say enough about this providers attitude. Help her out and be good to her cause I assure you she will be GOOD to you.

She doesn't advertise a ton but you can pm her here.
    Last edited by Apcchd; 09-16-14 at 17:52. Reason: misspelled a name

Reports

IAmSix15

The April I was referring to. Alexus

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSix15  [View Original Post]
    I saw April back in November, before I knew her history. Stay away always. Will never repeat.
    http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ril-21/9305072

Reports

IAmSix15

Name changes

Ashton was with Bama Charli last week!
    Ashton = Kasey (fake pics).

Charlie = Spencer (real pics).

Reports

BamaBoy33

Ashton

Quote Originally Posted by Apcchd  [View Original Post]
    That is not Ashton in the photos, but is her phone number. I had not heard of her recent troubles, although she told me in May that it had happened. Haven't see her in two months.

She has her strengths and weaknesses. Grear oral, ok massage, not much else, not always the greatest environment. But superb oral.
    Ashton was with Bama Charli last week!

Posting Limitations