www.kristenkindle.com
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 624 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ally?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...-ally/15806092

Has anyone actually seen this girl? Her ads have been around for a long time but I've never seen a review of her. I've tried to set up several meetings with her and she has flaked out at the last minute every time. I understand being cautious but there is a point where it just seems like these girls are playing games. PM me if that is better for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ally.jpg‎  

Diamond in the rough blonde beautiful bombshell 30

She is even sexier in person!! Independent she will call back was punctual and fun to hang out with!!

Honey bell link

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Honey Bell again. Sweet girl, small, sweet and polite. She s the girl inthe pictures except prettier and very pregnant. Nice visit and would repeat.
    Sorry, the link didn't take.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...eomix/14928106

Jessie the Red Headed Spinner

I got in contact with Jessie who has a number associated with a few other girls in the business. Also, her ad is linked to one in particular who has a good reputation in Nashville, so I confirmed that she was cool with the provider linked to Jessie. Her ad came up yesterday and it was her first day in the business in Nashville. She did some work elsewhere and has one or two regulars who she met some other way. I was her first new customer from backpage. I am glad I took the plunge. Set up was easy and it was located in a moderate motel close to the interstate. The room was bit of mess with the smell of smoke strong, but I don't really care about that so much. She does smoke and was smoking when I showed up, but put it out and asked if I minded. I told her I did and she did not smoke any more. She started (via text) with a quote of $$ but I got her to accept $$5 and a review. I warned her that because she is not GFE that she was not likely to get that amount from others. She seemed to accept that fact and may even go lower if you ask. She certainly wouldn't be disrespected if you did ask, I could tell. Also, bring a condom. She had one, but it was in another room. She is new, so I forgave her and had my own.

She is adorable. Really cute and youthful face and smile. Great skin for the most part, but her belly is still recovering from a recent birth. She does have a see-section scar and her tits have drooped just a bit from perfect, but are still perky and more than a mouth full. I would say she is a small be-cup and nice nipples.

If you only want GFE, then she is NOT your girl. She only does CBJ and does not kiss. I got around SOME of that for my charm and I am very chill and fit, but I wouldn't count on it. There were not sign of any drug use and she was sober and coherent. Very charming and sweet. Not all business and certainly not a clock watcher. Very chill. If you know the girl she works with, it might be worth a call to her first so she knows your are cool, but it is not required to set up.

The pictures from backpage are really her and recent. She is a real red head with light red, silky hair with bright red highlights. She is also very small and easy to maneuver if that is what you are into. Her kitty is shaved other than a thick landing strip and it is red like her hair. I love gingers, so I was on high heaven. She allows DATY, but I did not partake, so I can't respond to that quality. Her belly is flat and her skin is very smooth, especially on her ass. I really enjoyed touching her ass and when she was in CG with me it was great to grab. She is mid 20's and did I mention cute a fucking hell. Great smile and banging body, I think.

So, she was not 100% ready when I got there, so I waited while she jumped around to get ready for me and we chatted. She is very personable and honest. After she got ready, I could see she had a nice body and I was going to have a good time with her. She started the fun with a BJ and it was phenom. I don't finish often with BJs, but once she agreed to a second pop, I let it happen. It was amazing watching her suck the fuck out of me. She has talent and is a pro for sure. After that I got back up and recovered. We chit chatted and had a decent conversation. She can carry on a convo and is pretty funny and honest.

The second round she went back to the BJ to start off and then I pulled her up on me and she put me slowly into her. She is tight and It took a while for her to comfortably get me in. We did CG for a short while till she said I have to get on top, so we flipped without a problem staying in and we started Mish. She closed her eyes the entire time, but she seemed really into it. She may need some coaching here and there, but she was good once she loosened up and got really wet. I did my thing and could have kept going and going on her, but she asked me to cum well into it and I had to comply. It was great and she got very responsive when I did finally blow the second time. Pulled me close and pulled every drop out of me she could.

After, we got cleaned up and I showered and we chatted a little more. There were no clean towels though, for there are several or a few different girls using that room. Good girl and an excellent service. I recommend.

Ashley of Lebanon on the Ad Site

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    I have a long happy history with Ashley of Lebanon, I was among her first visitors when she returned to Nashville in 2012 after spending several years in Florida. She was the first entry on my short ATF list and I saw her countless times.

I was pleased to see that she had recently re-entered the local arena, but I hadn't seen her until today because I rarely get to Lebanon.

DAMN, I should have made the drive sooner! Ashley looks terrific these days and I think her performance has kicked up a notch too. Those who saw her in her previous incarnation should be delighted with her current looks and attitude!

Details: Her menu might be a little different than the old days, not full GFE (no kissing or DATY). FS and your choice of CBJ or BBBJ. I chose the latter, which quickly blasted me into orbit!

Incall is a pleasant private residence that's maybe 5 minutes from I-40. Ashley's a tall lass, about 5' - 9", with generous man-mades that are well proportioned to her body type. Laid-back, no-drama personality. She only schedules daytime visits at this point, she lists her hours in her ads. She's a frequent advertiser on usaadultclassifieds.info, but at the moment she's only on BP. All her BP pictures are recent and real.

Expect to be screened if you're a first-timer. She also mentioned offering specials for regulars (as if you'll need any incentive to repeat! ). Easiest contact is via text. She also offers domination sessions if that's your interest.

-Jeepster1.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...-pics/15644863

http://ashleyforyounow.callgirlfiles...o_albums/61985
    Ashley of Lebanon has an ad up on the sister site now:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...f-Lebanon.html

-Jeepster1.

Honey Bell

Dreamed of Honey Bell again. Sweet girl, small, sweet and polite. She s the girl inthe pictures except prettier and very pregnant. Nice visit and would repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeKaplan  [View Original Post]
    The way her ad refers to her in third person made me wonder if someone placed it for her.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same. I get wanting to tell us all your "not real" name in the ad, but I think you can replace the 3rd person with "I" after the first time you mention said name LOL. I guess it may just be due to her being new and such and not realizing how it looks / sounds.

Jill

The way her ad refers to her in third person made me wonder if someone placed it for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday and she is legit. I dreamed she gave me an amazing BBBJ that included DT and lots of ball action! I assume CIM is available as she didn't ask for warning or tell me not to, but I stopped her so we could move on. She slipped the cover on and we started with her laying on the edge of the bed and me standing, (her pussy was dripping wet), slipped inside and she was very receptive and took it deep and hard! I asked about Greek and she said yes with a small addition of roses. Almost with out hesitation, I slipped in the backdoor only using her natural lubricant that was flowing that direction! LOL. Slow at first, but after only a few minutes, she was taking it balls deep! She is a BBW (not just huge by any means). She is very nice clean and professional and is new at this so be nice!

Jill is legit!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBurgRider  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...field/15711868

This one has shown up in the last couple weeks, and would be closer to me than driving all the way into Nashville. Has anyone seen her? Know anything about her? Thanks in advance guys.
    I saw her yesterday and she is legit. I dreamed she gave me an amazing BBBJ that included DT and lots of ball action! I assume CIM is available as she didn't ask for warning or tell me not to, but I stopped her so we could move on. She slipped the cover on and we started with her laying on the edge of the bed and me standing, (her pussy was dripping wet), slipped inside and she was very receptive and took it deep and hard! I asked about Greek and she said yes with a small addition of roses. Almost with out hesitation, I slipped in the backdoor only using her natural lubricant that was flowing that direction! LOL. Slow at first, but after only a few minutes, she was taking it balls deep! She is a BBW (not just huge by any means). She is very nice clean and professional and is new at this so be nice!

She's in Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed  [View Original Post]
    Ah, yes please!

Any intel appreciated.

G.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...-only/15143341
    Stolen pix.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2739404

-Jeepster1.

Won't respond

Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed  [View Original Post]
    Ah, yes please!

Any intel appreciated.

G.

I've been trying to contact her via text she will not respond. I can respect a girl that doesn't respond to text when she puts do not text or will not respond to text in her ad but just not responding to texts that to me is just a little bit rude. Or maybe it's a scam or there is something going on whatever it's a turnoff for me. That's just my 2 cents stay safe brother.

New Barbie

Ah, yes please!

Any intel appreciated.

G.

Enjoy! 34

Quote Originally Posted by MassageFan96  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy/15574084

This BP ads says $200. Is this fullservice? You can get an hour of fullservice from a smoking hot 20 year old for only $200 to $250. She isn't even that pretty to charge that much. Lack of talent on BP is ruining the hobby prices.
    I've seen her a few times and really enjoy being around her. I agree that the price is in the FS price range. I asked her about FS and she told me absolutely not so I assume that isn't an option. If she did offer FS, I would probably be calling her every week LOL. In her defense, she does have the body of a 20 year old. To me she is a very pretty girl but everyone has their own idea of what pretty is to them.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UpForItNow  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the board, Infamous. Everyone will look forward to those contributions you plan to make. But NEWS FLASH, starting with asking for information about a list of linked ads asking is not it. Do some research first then TOFTT and report back. That would be a contribution. As has already been pointed out, Leanna has used many names and there are many reports about her, the overwhelming majority bad. Proceed with caution there.

I saw Elena's ad yesterday and did the basic searches on her number and pics. My conclusion is that she she is probably real, visiting from Milwaukee and has very mixed reviews up there. She has apparently been around the Milwaukee area for a couple of years and has been discussed on the USA boards there. Nothing I read convinced me that she was worth pulling the trigger on, but read for yourself and you might decide otherwise.

Don't know anything about the others on your list, but they also have pics that look hot. Research, research and research, friend. Read all you can find, then make a decision, call one of them up and let us know how it goes.

Good luck, stay safe and welcome to our little world.

Up and out.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll get the hang of how it works around here soon.

Any Intel on Jill in Springfield?

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...field/15711868

This one has shown up in the last couple weeks, and would be closer to me than driving all the way into Nashville. Has anyone seen her? Know anything about her? Thanks in advance guys.

Posting Limitations