Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 314 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MrSunnyHills
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I used the Chrome image search and saw she had borrowed the body shots.

For the record, the face pix are her's but she is about 15 years older than the face pics and 25 pounds heavier than her borrowed body shots. That said, I pressed on and had a great time.

We did everything in Spanish so that might have made her more comfortable.

She's tall, like 6'3" in heels. Her tits are natural and massive. Deep full kissing and package groping while she patted me down. Once the clothes were off it was BBBJ time. Came close to exploding so we went to DATY. Tasted great and she came three times, with increasing wetness. Next I go in with missionary. Take a time out for some tit fucking, the she sucks my cock and first shot is CIMWS.

Round two is CG and K9 with shot two across her ass. Mommy loves her work and her body is an oversized amusement park. She is in town until Friday. I want to go back now but I don't have infinite funds. I will repeat when she's back in town.
    Ballpark rates?

Reports

WhiteLake830

Asian in Woodbridge

I live south of the Bridge area but have always wondered about the Asian girls who advertise on BP listing wood bridge, sterling, Herndon, etc. What gives? Legit? Apts? Travelers or what? PM is fine. Tired of the AMP's wouldn't mind a little more. Thanks.

Reports

JamesD123

Any info?

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-mall/16091543

Checked her pics didn't seem stolen you guys think she's good?

Reports

Theunit611

Shocker: Not her real pic

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...98449/16082195

Was in a pinch, needed outcall, first few options didn't pan out on short notice, so figured I'd try one of the hit-or-miss Asian services. Saw this girl claiming it was really her in the pictures and thought, let's give it a shot.

It wasn't her -- big shocker there. What was more disappointing is that she was the same girl I drew last time I tried one of those services, using a different number. She wasn't good that time, so, citing the fake ad, I sent her away this time.

Reports

Aragorn

Latina MILF

Quote Originally Posted by BrockSampson  [View Original Post]
    All the photos, but the face pic, are stolen.
    Yep, I used the Chrome image search and saw she had borrowed the body shots.

For the record, the face pix are her's but she is about 15 years older than the face pics and 25 pounds heavier than her borrowed body shots. That said, I pressed on and had a great time.

We did everything in Spanish so that might have made her more comfortable.

She's tall, like 6'3" in heels. Her tits are natural and massive. Deep full kissing and package groping while she patted me down. Once the clothes were off it was BBBJ time. Came close to exploding so we went to DATY. Tasted great and she came three times, with increasing wetness. Next I go in with missionary. Take a time out for some tit fucking, the she sucks my cock and first shot is CIMWS.

Round two is CG and K9 with shot two across her ass. Mommy loves her work and her body is an oversized amusement park. She is in town until Friday. I want to go back now but I don't have infinite funds. I will repeat when she's back in town.

Reports

Brock Sampson
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Not really, but I'm trying to book this Latina MILF this week.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tures/13365474

Yes she looks like a plastic sex Barbie but sometimes you want some of that. Has anyone else gone down this path?
    All the photos, but the face pic, are stolen.

Reports

Aragorn

Returning to Venezuela

Not really, but I'm trying to book this Latina MILF this week.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tures/13365474

Yes she looks like a plastic sex Barbie but sometimes you want some of that. Has anyone else gone down this path?

Reports

JmSuttr

Been there, done that, you didn't miss much

Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I figured it was finally time to meet the famous Kamille, so I called to make an appointment. I had a bit of a tight time window, so I made clear to her that I had to be out by a certain time, and made sure that would work. She said it would, so I jumped in the shower and started driving. When I was 5 minutes away, she texted me that she was running late. Two texts later, I find out it's going to be 30 minutes. At this point, I'm already at her location.

I reminded her that we'd talked about my only having so much time, and she reminded me that she'd already apologized.

Her ad says "Time is of the essence, let's respect one another's time".

A restaurant can have 100 good reviews, but when they give away your table and don't offer to buy you a drink or an appetizer for the trouble, it shows the dark side of the "look at our reviews" attitude. It becomes "you should feel lucky that you even got a reservation". She could have offered extra time if I came back later or the next day, or a discount, or something else.

I don't dispute her reviews, because I never got to see her. But she did waste an hour of my time, and didn't care to make up for it.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-milf/16146954
    IMHO, Kamille is an example of a provider who is "riding the wave" of her past reviews rather than working it in the here-and-now to keep her reputation fresh. I saw her about a year or so ago and it was fine, but nothing special. In looking at her reviews, she does BBBJ for some and CBJ for others, DATY for some and not for others, kissing for some, etc. That's just too inconsistent for me to consider a repeat visit.

She mentioned she worked in real estate until the crash, which is consistent with reviews starting in 2009. So, 5-6 years into the biz, I would imagine it's a little hard to keep up the act. My guess is it's time for her to retire but the money is probably too good.

Reports

Bunker Buster

Kamille: Her time is of the essence, not yours

I figured it was finally time to meet the famous Kamille, so I called to make an appointment. I had a bit of a tight time window, so I made clear to her that I had to be out by a certain time, and made sure that would work. She said it would, so I jumped in the shower and started driving. When I was 5 minutes away, she texted me that she was running late. Two texts later, I find out it's going to be 30 minutes. At this point, I'm already at her location.

I reminded her that we'd talked about my only having so much time, and she reminded me that she'd already apologized.

Her ad says "Time is of the essence, let's respect one another's time".

A restaurant can have 100 good reviews, but when they give away your table and don't offer to buy you a drink or an appetizer for the trouble, it shows the dark side of the "look at our reviews" attitude. It becomes "you should feel lucky that you even got a reservation". She could have offered extra time if I came back later or the next day, or a discount, or something else.

I don't dispute her reviews, because I never got to see her. But she did waste an hour of my time, and didn't care to make up for it.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-milf/16146954

Reports

Bturino

Any reviews on her?

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...image=16191335

I had a bad experience with an asian last week or so and do not want to loose again. I reviewed her on this site. Her name is Harmonie. No more ads though, probably took it down for no business. The above lady looks good, but I'm having second thoughts. What do you think?

Reports

Bunker Buster

What's the point of speaking in code in the first part?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonakhan1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by for 1/2 a glass of wine, which I bought for a buck.

Bareback oral services are part of standard menu
    If you're going to drop cover and be outlandishly blatant in the second part?

I had to break out my decoder ring for "1/2 glass of wine" and "a buck," then the next thing I see is "bareback oral". If any part should have been in code ("speaking French without a beret" or something clever) that's the one.

If nothing else, this place is entertaining.

Reports

Bturino

Mature Woman

Had another urge and called her:

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-now/14558000

I had another great time, if you can get over the face. She is mature but she looks like she has had a lot of mileage that shows on the face. Anyway, started with BBBJ, while I stuck my fingers in coochie. Hardly ever any foul smell at all, so I dove and DATY. She kept on the BBBJ, 69, ended up in mish. Nice lady, all around accomodating. I hihgly recommend.

Does any one have any info on this one? Please PM for details.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ation/16147639

Or is she the same as this?

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...illed/16140002

Reports

Cowboy Wilson

Casey

Met this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-free/16142190 516 847 4824. Very pleasant on the phone. I liked that she called back to check on me as I was checking other options and and stuck in traffic. So I went through with it. Txt me the address to a usual spot and on my way. Big hug when I walked in, smelled and looked real nice in a form fitting black dress. Real nice girl from the pics. She did attempt to step up the pace but I slowed her roll with some titty kissing. She has real nice rack, nipples pierced. She started out rubbing my cac and got real close staring at it, almost to a point that she looked like a BBJ. And then A real-real nice CBJ, laid her on her back and watched her play with herself as she continued CBJ. MISH was the position of the day. This chick pulls her legs all the way back on the bed. Her hands were on her ankles, my hands were on her ankles as I pounded away. She looked real hot and the vocals were spot on. Overall; looks 8, body 7 (tad bit a baby weight) attiude 10, performance 9. Value $ for a 1/2. Will repeat.

Reports

JimmyTheSailor

Nadia from BP. Do recommend.

Had my first success on BP in several months when I called up Nadia. http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-babe/16127988.

Add checked out, a few reviews, several consistent pictures with the same number, and a profile on another well known site. Originally scheduled an incall at her place in Springfield, but got home a lot later than usual, took a couple of shots of bourbon, and decided to try an outcall. Setup was relatively ease, though she wasn't as perfectly responsive as some of the girls from other sites, but she returned calls and answered texts, including the original appointment and the change. First time inviting a girl to my place since I got back to the states earlier this year (only did it once about 8 years ago), so I was a little apprehensive. I'm also a pretty consistent critic of BP, but she had solid reviews across the board (I do think one was kind of negative). Anyway, definitely the girl in the pics, though I think she actually looks somehow both shorter and thinner in real life. Advertises as 23, looks 23, and said she just turned 24. I was going to have our deskman let her up, but decided to be courteous and go down to meet her. Of all the days, one of my neighbors rode the elevator down with me (never saw him or his wife home this time of evening), and she seemed confused as to who was coming to see her. After some awkwardness, gave her a peck on the cheek and walked her to the elevators. She seemed a bit nervous, and told me that she thought he was her appointment (mid-forties white guy) and hadn't seen any black guys since some very bad experiences (robbery at gunpoint). I politely told her that I certainly didn't want her to do anything she wasn't comfortable doing and offered to walk her back down, but she said I seemed really nice. And gave me the obligatory "I can't believe you're black after talking to you on the phone." Again, that only ever happens on BP.

Details: Nadia is very pretty. I'd say prettier than her pics. Bleach-blonde hair. Pretty good skin. Few tattoos. She got comfortable and began to loosen up, and her chattiness turned more conversational. From our conversations on her way over, I'm fairly certain she was driving herself, and she seems very sober (I offered alcohol, but she only wanted Sprite). She's also obviously a smoker (easily detectable) though she didn't do it during our time together. Otherwise very fresh and hygienic. Overall good experience. The "deed" itself was a little lackluster, but I really think she's the type who will loosen up after an introductory session. Not really GFE, but made some exceptions on the fly. Anyway, YMMV. She mentioned she tended to be more comfortable meeting new friends at her place, so you never know. Donation is average-high by BP standards (HH massage is 150, H 200), outcall was just a bit more. I would have expected a little more for the donation. Like my last review, she isn't local, but comes here often enough to be a regular. Think I'd put Casey (Casey from Boston) ahead of her in the queue, but would still give her a call in a heartbeat if I felt the urge and another trusted provider (currently a party of one) wasn't in the area.

Reports

Metloaf

Fakes that make you want to

Start to just donate to the providers posting fakes like this just to see where to find the person in the ad. Its a couple that use some good fakes that you know once you open. Wish Christmas did come early to the board with this fake one.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...latina/7522610

Boy I miss Copacabana and club Help.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 314 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations