Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FTP1999

Marilyn-from-Argentina stood me up

Bummer,

I was looking forward to pummeling that ass. We made an appointment well ahead of time.

Waiting past 45 minutes appointment time, I finally heard she couldn't make it. Sniff. Sniff. So very frustrating. I am hoping she will make it up, will see.

Maybe you will have better luck.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...et-me/14107396

Reports

Kamen
    Saw the girl today. She is nice and look good, 30's good body and tight.

A John.

Thank you. K.

Quote Originally Posted by AJohn  [View Original Post]
    I looked over some mixed reviews & told the little head if she's ugly we are leaving (ok he says))) Springfield area she is not the girl in the pic's but looks Good $. 60 for the hr I would
    Repeat. She's not GFE but works well with others.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sweet/16837550

HELLO LOVER 10084;10084;.

I am Sandy, I have smooth skin.

Beautiful face and so so so sexy body.

Call me at 347-822-1702.

I LOVE To Meet Nice people and I am Just Looking for a good Comfortable Time!

Poster's age: 21.

Post I'd: 16837550 nova.

Reports

Bturino

Is she new? Or has she been around and reviewed?

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shine/16891700

I am looking to hook up with her but have not found any reviews from RTFF. Maybe someone can inform me of any type of review before I TOFTT. Don't like to get burned 4-6 times like before. Any info appreciated. Thank you.

Reports

JTreehorn14
    Chinese long black hair 34 B natural pie overall nice for that fee, next to no English.
    That's a good price and I love a natural kitty, which is getting harder to find these days.

Reports

Utwogood

Paris

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sty-r/15429573

Paris.

470 535 8960.

Paris is traveling with Eliza, whom I had seen twice. It's always awkward for me to run into one provider while I meeting another. When I went up to see Paris, I asked to use the head and there was Eliza sitting there in the bathroom wearing nothing but a laptop. I love watching Eliza's tits flop around while she walks. Anyway.

Paris goes from being an Italian to Colombian, but she's really just a PAWG (Phat Assed White Girl). Pics are accurate. She's not BBW but proportionately thick and voluptuous. She is not for everybody. Not the most articulate girl, but seemed a little quiet. With no prior reviews, got the. 8 short stay. You can't tell in he photos, she has an amazing set of naturally firm DD tits, by far her best feature. She kept her belly covered.

I didn't feel totally comfortable with Eliza sitting in the bathroom with the door open, but I got through it. She is non-GFE (CBJ, K9) but comes off submissive. Some well placed compliments and a little bass in your voice will open her up some. I will repeat but I'm in no rush.

Reports

A John

Sorry

Chinese long black hair 34 B natural pie overall nice for that fee, next to no English.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    So is she Asian or Caucasian LOL.

PC out.

Reports

Utwogood

Bianca

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-4985/16888155

I was enamored by the photos, and with no prior reviews and little history I took a chance. I figured if she looked at least similar to the girl in the photos, it would be okay. Two call setup, with the LE question, and off to Springfield.

Okay, so she is NOT the girl in the pics. However she is a very attractive redbone. This is one of the rare times where the provider looks arguably better than the fake pics. Not ghetto, kinda demure actually, and nice body (some indication she may have had a kid). Again, with no reviews I settle in for the. 8 short stay. She wasn't mean and didn't rush but it was clear she was trying to move it along. Also clear, no GFE.

She says no anal and if you go to see her, you will understand why. She is a little "challenged" back there. That's all I will say (unless you're a trusted vet), because you shouldn't be discouraged. She is still pretty hot and it wasn't a big deal to me. Performance just OK, but I'd go again to see a hot girl for. 8/15 or 1. 2/30.h.

Reports

CflMonger48

Potential Rip-off

Tried this one out. No reviews, should have known better, broke one of my rules that I do not see unless reviewed. Came to room, not sure she is the girl in the pics. Whole focus was on getting the money, no LEO check, in fact refused to get comfortable without money. I told her to lwave, said she need $50 to leave then called hotel front desk said she was solicited. Paid to get rid of this *****. I think her plan was to take the donation and run. Called management while in room. Stay away from this one, she is trouble.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...h-you/16895497

Reports

Pcpc1688
    I looked over some mixed reviews & told the little head if she's ugly we are leaving (ok he says))) Springfield area she is not the girl in the pic's but looks Good $. 60 for the hr I would

Call me at 347-822-1702.

So is she Asian or Caucasian LOL.

PC out.

Reports

A John

Good but not the girl in the pic's

Call me at 347-822-1702.

Reports

FTP1999

BradTravels, welcome back

Welcome back,

Appreciate all the review reports.

I was on the fence with Melanie. This helped.

Quote Originally Posted by BradsTravels  [View Original Post]
    Hello again USASG, haven't posted in over a year. GF kept me busy, but I'm back at it and got a few reviews for you my fellow hobbist. Here we go!

--First off:

Melanie.

Reports

Zingie

Nana

Saw nana, of course not the girl in the photos. Face wasn't there, but she had a very tight rocking body, soft skin, nice, natural boobies. She was very polite with admirable skills. Would see again if guaranteed to get her again; however, I know that is impossible, with the frequent rotation.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...56334/16904835

Tel: 347-925-6334. I called a couple other 347 area code numbers from other ads on BP, which direct to the same location in the TC area.

Reports

Ernie8

Mandy Crystal Ciity

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...mandy/16892186

510-542-9277.

Saw Mandy over the weekend. Not the girl in the pics. But close. A natural Redhead, 21, from Northern California. A newbie to the business (I like that) she is pricey $$. 5 hr, no short rates. The set-up is a misery, after setting the appointed time, Mandy directs you to a false hotel via text, when you and I call. She answers and says "walk over to the hotel next door" WTF, ok so I do, and she texts "go to the 8th floor, and call" so I. But their are maids in the hall, so she finally gives up the room number, when I asked her about this her response was "I let the guy walk past my door and then decide if I want to open it or not. " I do my best to educate the "newbies" on the advantages of honesty and fair dealings, but my words fall on deaf ears. I posted a full review on the other site, but they take 3/4 days to screen it and get it up. Mandy strips down, has perfect pink pale skin, a great set of legs and ass, she comes with "rules" no kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ. But her CBJ is long and extended and she does not tire, or stop. She truly can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She is willing to mount you on top and go on and on, or switch to mish. As I did, putting her flexible beautiful legs over my shoulders while I pounded her into next week. When I was ready to "nut" I pulled out, off came the cover and had her HJ me to completion. She ran for a warm towel. Mandy is a low volume girl, her best features are her, small breasts (really tiny. I like that) her perfect skin, her cute smile, her hygiene, her fresh GND look and attitude. If she would loosen a few of her rules I'd be back and back. She is a spinner, 110-lbs is correct for her weight, and no fat or stretch marks on her. Treat her well Boyz, if you see her come back, this is her first trip to DC.

Reports

Justforme

Was Diana

A very talkative (boring) provider in Tysons area. I saw one years ago and was not impressed. The photos from the ad look good but that red outfit reminds me of the one from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Diana has been around a long time. She used to be roommates with another provider by the name of Rose. Rose was from Columbia also. They used to work out of Rockville together. I believe one of them, if not both of them got busted and they no longer work together. Rose was a very good provider also. It seems that Rose may have went UTR. To tell you the truth, I would love to see Rose again. If anyone knows of her whereabouts, let me know here or by pm.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Reports

Justforme

Open minded

Curves in the right places, busty, voluptuous and other terms = Fat, not a spinner.

A photo of a SPINNER yet a description 5'2" 150; implants do not weigh that much.

Open minded = ?

Affectionate but when you call, ill not kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    1. No law enforcement: Do you really think LE gives a flying f*ck what disclaimers you put in your ad?

2. Highly reviewed: Do you think we won't check and find out your reviews are either ancient, non-existent or just plain bad?

3. Busty: If your pics are real and you're an A cup, that's just stupid. If you post fake A cup pics, then that's stupid AND incompetent.

4. Selective: Um, you f*ck and s*ck strangers for a living. How selective can you be?

Forum members please feel free to add to this list.

Happy hunting and stay safe!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations