Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 321 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Vamassage Fan

TOFTT. Priya

Saw the ad for "Priya" or "Priya-Li". Did a TOFTT. Turned out to be a poor dream I'd steer clear unless you like inexperienced passive experiences.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pr...cials/16554287

Reports

Cowboy Wilson

Snow is Smelly ass

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-0688/16459521 716 418 0688 is the same girl in my last review. Pic are accurate in this link. My suggestion is to get her early in the day and be clean shaven down there.

Reports

Hamasaki

Not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Structure313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while however, this one has been on the radar for a minute now but the TGTBT senses keep popping up. Anyone have anything on this young lady? Did the image search on all of her pictures with nothing out of order coming up, and even searched back a bit here to make sure nothing was already posted. Figured with a body like this if she was legit someone here would have seen her by now.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-3087/16408985

-Structure.
    Not sure if she's real or not but she has post in several cities along w / two other girls w / similar postings (Lola and Lauren). Been tempted myself w / Lola. If they're still here after the New Year, I'll report back.

Happy Holidays.

Reports

Structure313

Mya in Arlington / Alexandria

I haven't posted in a while however, this one has been on the radar for a minute now but the TGTBT senses keep popping up. Anyone have anything on this young lady? Did the image search on all of her pictures with nothing out of order coming up, and even searched back a bit here to make sure nothing was already posted. Figured with a body like this if she was legit someone here would have seen her by now.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-3087/16408985

-Structure.

Reports

JmSuttr

Research report: Asian BBW (Kyomi)

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...bliss/16543296

Did a search on the phone number and pics and found ads using the name Kyomi Kai with a 209 area code.

http://washington-dc.date-check.com/...?ProID=kk4162f

She also has decent reviews on the oThER site but the most recent one is over 4 years old! So, if her pics are also 4 years old that makes me wonder what she looks like now and what her current level of service is like.

While I'm a fan of busty Asian providers I think I'll pass on this one unless I can find some recent positive info.

Reports

JmSuttr

Richmond Hwy providers

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    So I call this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/16530764 908 ☆ 422 ☆ 8427 and get the auto text response asking if I was LEO. I respond and then she give me the rates. We go back and forth of few times and I'm on my way let her know my ETA and arrive on time. TXT, Call, txt, leave. I call her friend http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-real/16531599 908 ☆ 205 ☆ 1845. Auto text reply and saw where it was going to go and I couldn't go through all that again for nothing. This is when the proverbial towel should have been thrown in. Call this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-3458/16535064 201-515-3458. Chatted her up on the phone and she sounded real laid back and give the feeling that it was going to be a good time. Got the details and on my way. Called when I got there (nice hotel) about 5 minutes after my ETA. "Oh you are here already, I just got out of the shower" yea yea, So I wait about 10 min and get the go ahead. Knocking on the door and feeling real stupid as a girl come walking up the hallway. Of course it was her minus the dark silky hair. Should have bounced then. Go into a very trashed out room. Dogs locked in the bathroom. OCD girl has to feed the dogs right now. I finally get her to slow down enough to get her clothes off. Decent body, nice tits, sees, and a stinky ass. I waited 10 minutes for her to get out of the shower. I'm telling you for the life of me I don't know why I didn't leave. Then she has the nerve to look at my junk and ask me to put my underwear back on because she didn't like rubbing up against hair. For christ sakes I'm groomed, not bald by all means but manscaped properly, and freshly showered unlike someone. So she has already secured the fare and I knew I wouldn't get shit back if I declined so I pushed on. Now I'm laying there and the smart head is losing interest. She finally starts a CBJ and then she wants to find her phone charger. REALLY!? This goes on for a few minutes and she finally gives up and re-starts the CBJ. It is an excellent CBJ. She is starting to get into it and I told her I wanted to f8 (k her. She says if I tip her. WTF I just gave you $. 2. So she turns around and gets ready for K9. O for christs sake no way am I going to smell that ass. Turn her over tops 2 minutes in mish and it was enough. Finished, left and didn't tip. As I'm getting in the elevator her pimp is getting on with. You guessed it. The phone charger.

Live and learn I guess. I have to shower now because I still smell ass.
    The first two providers you linked to (ads are down now) were both working out of the Richmond Hwy area, IIRC. I haven't found much satisfaction there as, IMHO, it tends to attract the BP girls who are maybe one notch above SW status. That's not to say you might not come across a diamond in the rough, but I wouldn't set my expectations too high for that area, especially for providers without reviews or board intel.

If anyone has had positive experiences on Richmond Hwy, that would be great to hear about.

Reports

Harley Dude 29

Nursey time

Quote Originally Posted by Kev2333  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/re...ursey/15734129

Doesn't post a number couldn't find anything on her.
    I saw her several months ago. Nice place, but as soon as I arrived she talked about her husband being out for a while. She claims he is ok with her work, but doesn't give much comfort if he really exists. She is older but has a good body. Massage is not great, but not bad either. She has other options, and the price is high but she will bargain down. She is rushed and once agreed on business deal, she is all business and immediate clean up commences at the end. She thinks she is much better than she really is. Overall, I would not repeat.

Reports

S Smith

2 see on Diana

Heard about a girl in the Fairfax area that was a good time, columbian Diana. Saw the ad on http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...miami/16224389 and reached her at 786XXX2184. So glad I caught her before she went out of town, she is for my money the best point se7 en you can spend in the area. Curves for days, enhanced or not looked good. A bit of an attitude but she got into our time together and made it a visit worth repeating, PM for any more info.

And happy holidays mongers!

Reports

Kev2333

Anyone have any experience with her

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/re...ursey/15734129

Doesn't post a number couldn't find anything on her.

Reports

Bunker Buster

Don't use your personal FB account

Quote Originally Posted by AOmega0  [View Original Post]
    I can't say I haven't / don't check those when I do my facebook checking rounds. But that shit. Damn.
    I was scrolling through a girl's profile when I accidentally sent a friend request. Deleted it as quickly as possible, then blocked her, and hoped she never saw the notification. After that, I only view their profiles through a separate FB profile I set up just for looking up girls.

This got me to thinking, how much of FB's value is based on fake profiles used for various levels of trolling?

Reports

JimmyTheSailor

Sorry, but I don't FB

Quote Originally Posted by AOmega0  [View Original Post]
    You know, I can't stress enough the importance of facebook searching these girls' numbers. You won't find profiles all the time, but when you do, it can be gold. You'll get a firsthand look at their TRUE behaviors and attitudes. A search on this Maya / Snow shows that this type of experience probably would have been trash.
    I know that many profiles are available without logging in, but most aren't. I don't rely on Facebook or other overt social media in researching this game. It's a compartmentalized piece of my life. I was a college student at one of the first schools to get FB in 2003 when it blew up. After it evolved from a medium for college friends to use to keep up with one another (and long before it became what it is today) I bolted. When I was sent overseas several years ago, I was required to end it altogether (though I hadn't logged on in about 3 years at the time). We talk about safety and anonymity here. Please don't ever assume that Facebook is some anonymous way to play this game. Every profile that you view is fodder for whomever to look up. At one point, Facebook and other social media were cited in anywhere from 20-40% of the divorces in this country (controlling for state).

Reports

Cowboy Wilson

Sometimes you just have to cut your loses

So I call this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/16530764 908 ☆ 422 ☆ 8427 and get the auto text response asking if I was LEO. I respond and then she give me the rates. We go back and forth of few times and I'm on my way let her know my ETA and arrive on time. TXT, Call, txt, leave. I call her friend http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-real/16531599 908 ☆ 205 ☆ 1845. Auto text reply and saw where it was going to go and I couldn't go through all that again for nothing. This is when the proverbial towel should have been thrown in. Call this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-3458/16535064 201-515-3458. Chatted her up on the phone and she sounded real laid back and give the feeling that it was going to be a good time. Got the details and on my way. Called when I got there (nice hotel) about 5 minutes after my ETA. "Oh you are here already, I just got out of the shower" yea yea, So I wait about 10 min and get the go ahead. Knocking on the door and feeling real stupid as a girl come walking up the hallway. Of course it was her minus the dark silky hair. Should have bounced then. Go into a very trashed out room. Dogs locked in the bathroom. OCD girl has to feed the dogs right now. I finally get her to slow down enough to get her clothes off. Decent body, nice tits, sees, and a stinky ass. I waited 10 minutes for her to get out of the shower. I'm telling you for the life of me I don't know why I didn't leave. Then she has the nerve to look at my junk and ask me to put my underwear back on because she didn't like rubbing up against hair. For christ sakes I'm groomed, not bald by all means but manscaped properly, and freshly showered unlike someone. So she has already secured the fare and I knew I wouldn't get shit back if I declined so I pushed on. Now I'm laying there and the smart head is losing interest. She finally starts a CBJ and then she wants to find her phone charger. REALLY!? This goes on for a few minutes and she finally gives up and re-starts the CBJ. It is an excellent CBJ. She is starting to get into it and I told her I wanted to f8 (k her. She says if I tip her. WTF I just gave you $. 2. So she turns around and gets ready for K9. O for christs sake no way am I going to smell that ass. Turn her over tops 2 minutes in mish and it was enough. Finished, left and didn't tip. As I'm getting in the elevator her pimp is getting on with. You guessed it. The phone charger.

Live and learn I guess. I have to shower now because I still smell ass.

Reports

AOmega0
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    The problem is that some forum members, especially since it's perfectly clear to them who they're talking about, post incomplete and / or cryptic information or rely solely on perishable ad links.

The point is that the best use of this forum is when useful information is shared. We have enough challenges trying to do our homework on providers and it's better for all if we don't make our fellow hobbyists have to do extra work just to figure out what we're trying to say.
    Very well put.

Reports

AOmega0
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Is that it becomes impossible not to keep peeking in to see what they're up to. I must have found at least a dozen of the girls I've seen, and another 10-15 I've researched before meeting. I see their baby daddies, their idiotic friends, the stupid feuds they get into, and the drama and personal over sharing of their problems.

There was one I met a few months ago who was touring with a few older ladies, and had a UGFE+++ experience (no extra $ requested during or after) with her that made me think we had a real personal connection. She told me her real name, and her personal phone number. I looked her up on FB, and she didn't seem anything like the nice girl I hit it off with. She was a foul-mouthed, vulgar, classless specimen of trailer trash, and her FB page was full of frenemies trash-talking her, and taunting her about her personal and criminal problems. One of them even posted a video from a reality prison show that she had been featured on! There's a picture of her in a gray and white uniform sitting next to a bunk bed in a jail cell on her timeline, and she didn't even bother deleting it. Or she doesn't know how. LOL.

A little digging on the side, and I found her criminal record, which included choking someone, attacking someone else as part of a mob, and malicious destruction of property. There was more, but I forget what else. I really dodged a bullet by not getting involved in her life, or letting her see the smallest piece of mine.

By all means, check them out on FB to see what you're getting involved with, but be warned that you won't be able to stop looking.
    I can't say I haven't / don't check those when I do my facebook checking rounds. But that shit. Damn.

Reports

TltnFunGuy

Thanks

Would like to send a shout out to a certain senior that tried his best too hook me up while I was in town. Although things didn't work out I really appreciate all the advice and information he gave to me being a regular member and out of towner, senior you know who you are. Thanks! Maybe next time!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 321 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations