Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tidad

Gave her a try. Meh

Quote Originally Posted by TomMajors  [View Original Post]
    Responded to a post of a college student. She's offering bjs, I hit her at. 6 and she said that was fine. Great skills. I asked about full service, she said $. Emailed back and got her down to. 6 for full service. Will review later once I check it out. She's a fairly cute blonde.
    Contact was easy enough but this girl is very new and very very nervous. There was a ton of back and forth on the phone and at one point she wanted to know what sort of car I drive (I lied) and tried to tell me where to park. (didn't fly).

The good: She's charming and eager to please, her nervousness was cute. She has good sized tits and delivers a fantastic BBBJ.

The bad: she sends very attractive photos that were her -5 years and -30 lbs ago. She wants 100 for FS and there is just no way. Click image for larger version

Name:	1779340_10152257532036605_559867549_n.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	339545Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20140819_2.JPG
Views:	428
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	339546Click image for larger version

Name:	newhairdontcare.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	339547Click image for larger version

Name:	k.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	339548.

Reports

TomMajors

Vcu

Responded to a post of a college student. She's offering bjs, I hit her at. 6 and she said that was fine. Great skills. I asked about full service, she said $. Emailed back and got her down to. 6 for full service. Will review later once I check it out. She's a fairly cute blonde.

Reports

Mankind99

Beware Really a man.

804XXX4324 is really a man. He always has an ad up I think he flags everyone else's because all others disappear but his are always up. Here is his ad from today "what a min I no its a dick need be suck804 thisXXX morning4324 huh. W4 m - 25 (hostn richmond eastend ninemile Road alon)".

Reports

Mankind99
    Quote Originally Posted by StillLooking  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing an ad from a young pretty AA in Glenn Allen. Offering unbelievable oral. Ad only lasts about 5 minutes before being flagged. Anyway just wondering if anyone has made contact with her and how it went. May have to TOFTT if no one has met her.
    There is one that is a 901 area code? If so its a man.

Reports

Richmond Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Richmond Guy, I texted this girl and she replied back saying low on rent $700 need help. So we chatted for a while and she never brought up what are her donations but she said any chuck of that should help. I was little drunk and wasn't able to see my regular so called this girl and we met and I went back to her home and now she says its $200 and I was so dumb and wasted so I said yes and it overall it was ok. Will not repeat her be'because of price I can see my regular for $60.
    She's been short $700 for 2 weeks now and I know she's seen a few of you. I've seen her twice and the first was definitely better. When the newness wears off.

Reports

Vince2000

Not Worth

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I visited with someone this morning who I met off CL. If you troll CL, you've probably seen the ad.

Two sexy ladies looking for a suit. Ww4 m.

Two friends who need help with rent. DDF. Down for almost anything. Send a message!

I only partook with one but she was loads of fun. Young, not tiny but not big, green hair. Another in the list of girls who need help, but this one is paying bills for rescue dogs (as well as her rent).

Location is a house which is a bit of a mess, but plenty safe.

I can share digits with Srs. , but please don't flood my box. If you're not a SR, please just respond to the ad. The ad is still up. She said she had lots of responses, so she may not be able to get back to you and I don't know how many she needs to see.
    Thanks to Richmond Guy, I texted this girl and she replied back saying low on rent $700 need help. So we chatted for a while and she never brought up what are her donations but she said any chuck of that should help. I was little drunk and wasn't able to see my regular so called this girl and we met and I went back to her home and now she says its $200 and I was so dumb and wasted so I said yes and it overall it was ok. Will not repeat her be'because of price I can see my regular for $60.

Reports

Littlehead
    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the one you're referring to: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2169267.

Post 387 if the link doesn't work.
    I tried to connect yesterday. Gave here my ETA (under 30 minutes) and that was fine. Got a text on the way "are you still coming" - a wasted text but so be it. Got to the motel and no response. Waited 10 minutes and left. 10 min later I get a text, she was on the phone and my text msgs didn't come through (uh, right, I'm dumb and gullible). Do I still want to come over. Sure, I reply what's the room number? No reply. No surprise here, she's a flake. Wasted my time. YMMV.

Reports

Richmond Guy

Nice Find

So I visited with someone this morning who I met off CL. If you troll CL, you've probably seen the ad.

Two sexy ladies looking for a suit. Ww4 m.

Two friends who need help with rent. DDF. Down for almost anything. Send a message!

I only partook with one but she was loads of fun. Young, not tiny but not big, green hair. Another in the list of girls who need help, but this one is paying bills for rescue dogs (as well as her rent).

Location is a house which is a bit of a mess, but plenty safe.

I can share digits with Srs. , but please don't flood my box. If you're not a SR, please just respond to the ad. The ad is still up. She said she had lots of responses, so she may not be able to get back to you and I don't know how many she needs to see.

Reports

Colgado

Bbfs

Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    She will do bbfc.
    Yup. I chatted her up on text. Very open in talking about BBFS. I ran the other way.

Reports

AOneFred7734

Beware

Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the one you're referring to: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2169267.

She will do bbfc.

Reports

UKnowWho
    Quote Originally Posted by StillLooking  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing an ad from a young pretty AA in Glenn Allen. Offering unbelievable oral. Ad only lasts about 5 minutes before being flagged. Anyway just wondering if anyone has made contact with her and how it went. May have to TOFTT if no one has met her.

Reports

Still Looking

CL Ad

Reports

Its That Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjams  [View Original Post]
    That is Tabby from mother / daughter duo. Not worst $. Decent skills never had a massage from her really except some light bad rubs while other was working the front. . 60 FS is what she's worth. Maybe $ for msg longer time.
    Didn't recognize her, it's been quite a while since I've seen her and her Mon though.

Reports

Jimmyjams

Tabby

Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Replied to add on CL for wild sexy massage, got a reply from this girl and her donations are $. Any mongers had any dream with her. PM me if you got any info.

Thanks, Be Safe.
    That is Tabby from mother / daughter duo. Not worst $. Decent skills never had a massage from her really except some light bad rubs while other was working the front. . 60 FS is what she's worth. Maybe $ for msg longer time.

Reports

Duluth67
    Quote Originally Posted by Heelman69  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.craigslist.org/cas/4567932118.html

Found this the other day, anyone partaken? She is just south of the crater. We e-mailed back and forth, wanted $.
    I got one reply out of her and she vanished.

Posting Limitations