Rabbits Webcam
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Technique

Bot, bot, bot, bot, real, bot, bot, bot, bot real. Same as you. Get luck once in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by AllSeasonLv  [View Original Post]
    Hey VG, how did you come up with this cutie?? Every time I try to contact a CL poster, it's always been a bot that wants you to go to a verification site that requires a CC. Without fail!!

ASL.

What's the secret?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with a cute redhead today from CL. Says she is in Oregon Hill area looking for car dates. Anyone ever see her? Timing didn't work for me today. She seems ready and willing. All these choices lately. Ugh.
    Hey VG, how did you come up with this cutie?? Every time I try to contact a CL poster, it's always been a bot that wants you to go to a verification site that requires a CC. Without fail!!

ASL.

Redhead

Been chatting with a cute redhead today from CL. Says she is in Oregon Hill area looking for car dates. Anyone ever see her? Timing didn't work for me today. She seems ready and willing. All these choices lately. Ugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Christy in Chester

Very recently had a visit with Christy (Anjelface). Had a great time, and the place was a great change of place from the notels where I have to worry about crack heads breaking into my car the whole time. Damage was $/ hr, and I worked in 2 pops. Hell, I even tipped. I tend to rate the few encounters I've had by their value, and this ranks up there. Mostly mish and doggy. Well definitely be repeating.

I don't post here really, at least not in awhile, because I know le is on here, but figured I troll enough I should offer what reviews I have.

Beckie- only met her once, but I hope to repeat one day. Only problem I had with her was she was actually so cute, it was almost intimidating. Also, I tend to be, shall we say, a quick draw, and she got me to draw it out in a matter of a couple minutes. That makes her worth a little less in my value scale, and if I repeat, it will be for an extended time to try for pop 2. Damage was. 6 plus tip for a qv.

Kelley- Redhead that is currently on vacation. Hope she gets out soon. Solid value imo, but another one that I might need to request more time with to really get the value out of it. Damage was. 8 for FS (which lasted at most 10 min.).

Shannon- have grabbed her up a couple of times by the city, all car dates head game, and being she is cheaper, it was worth it. IMO, she goes for the head with her head way too quick, so for me that equals equals easy money for her. I find her cute, in a sluty sort of way which I love. Damage was. 3.

Jodi- Probably the best value I have had, although for me at least, Christy probably ranks at about this level too. Head game was off the charts, and I tipped her a little extra to take is slow, and she actually did! Even squeezed me off to help me last longer. Makes me sad I havn't seen her in a couple of months now. Was a great, but short time, seeing her and you could find her pretty regularly walking the beat. Damage was. 3 plus tip each time. Only got the head game from her, but if she showed back up, I want to try out more.

Have a great day gentlemen.

Dreamed I went back for FS at her place. Brushed 50 for a no rush session. Great head as usual. Pussy fresh and clean. Took dick well. No complaints. Bed tilts. Be careful. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PassinHoes  [View Original Post]
    Met a very new, cute small 24 yr old aa bbw. Head was great FS on the menu but didn't partake. North side, no spot of her own. Had a car date near by. 15 min of slobbery head. Light dt. Great skill with hands. Finished with cim. Damage. 5. Will definitely repeat, digits for sm only. Well worth it.

Summer

I have seen her years ago and she was good for the price. I made contact also and I. May see her this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    She claims her name is summer. Pretty girl (35) with reddish / blond hair. Anyone took a trip with her? Inbox is fine. Wasn't able to find anything on this site about her.

First off, yes I'm real. I'm super bored and kinda lonely too which double sucks. And considering the fact that you are spending your time perusing CL ads I think it's a safe bet that you are bored and lonely as well. So, if you're not a cop and you're not allergic to roses then email me for more details. I am looking for NOW only please!

Why do you all keep doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. It looks legit with nothing added; however, was wondering if anyone had partake in her services. http://richmond.craigslist.org/thp/5339983766.html. Not sure if this link will work. I have not tried this before. Has in clist under Drift Away.
    These ads get flagged so stop trying to give the link that's not going to be there when others check it and copy and paste the pics and / or text.

Drift Away

Has anyone seen this lady. It looks legit with nothing added; however, was wondering if anyone had partake in her services. http://richmond.craigslist.org/thp/5339983766.html. Not sure if this link will work. I have not tried this before. Has in clist under Drift Away.

Bbw head doctor review

Met a very new, cute small 24 yr old aa bbw. Head was great FS on the menu but didn't partake. North side, no spot of her own. Had a car date near by. 15 min of slobbery head. Light dt. Great skill with hands. Finished with cim. Damage. 5. Will definitely repeat, digits for sm only. Well worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-8510522807698324744.jpg‎  

[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Can you give me some stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same jessica, who used to go by Brianna.
    Like age? Looks? Race? Etc before I hit her back? Picture would be nice,

Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    804-714-85 X4. I got a text from her yesterday wanting to hookup, but no pic and will not give one. Let me know if anyone knows her.
    Is this the same jessica, who used to go by Brianna.

Anyone know this girl name Jessica?

804-714-85 X4. I got a text from her yesterday wanting to hookup, but no pic and will not give one. Let me know if anyone knows her.

I replied to your question in the massage forum,

Quote Originally Posted by YourMini  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an appointment with this one? Looks like she is located in Innsbrook area. Wonder how good it is.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/thp/5318692811.html
    But as others have said she has been talked about.

I responded with a bit more, I saw once, never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride00  [View Original Post]
    Just from the ad it sounds like that talkative Indian woman.
    That's her benn talked about plenty in here.

Posting Limitations