Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SunnyFun

Esmerelda

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...-i-do/13394908

Just saw this beauty for the second time in a week at a Midlothian notel. She's big in good ways. 5'11", DD, chubby but not BBW, and GFE. She's skittish about LE, so may be hard to schedule. But definitely worth it if you can. She takes her time and makes every visit a memorable experience. . 6 for 30. Body 7, skills 8, attitude 10. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Esmerelda.jpg‎   Esmerelda2.jpg‎  

Reports

Tidad

Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Keemo34  [View Original Post]
    She not safe and her boyfriend robbed me after date I was the perfect gent to her I guess she seen money and got greedy.
    So this girl both "is the police" & her boyfriend robbed you? (or tried? It's not clear) That's a dangerous young lady. Sorry for your bad luck.

Reports

Keemo34

Stay away from hazel or Amazing what ever you call her

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjlg10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this cutie? Any info on her. I've been texting back and forth with her. Trying to decide if it's worth the trip.

Attachment 350345
    She not safe and her boyfriend robbed me after date I was the perfect gent to her I guess she seen money and got greedy.

Reports

Keemo34
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

Like I said, so what?

The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

Thanks!

Reports

Vince2000
    Anyone meet up with this girl in pic, she quoted $ and no backdoor. Looks fine but no intel did search her number and it turns out to be a google voice.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cas/4766798868.html

Reports

Richmond Mas

Damn picture seems very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CbjLvr  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 351849

Digits available for trusted members.
    Too bad she is very hesitant to respond like she is scared. I don't know what she is so afraid of. After 2 days of trying to set something up and at the last minutes she dropped out of thin air when time to confirm the date.

I gave up and visited a local AMP instead. Would love to sample this cat.

Reports

AllAboard

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet up with this one yet? I'm trying to schedule a meet but she takes long to repsond.
    Have not seen her. But god I would love toooo.

Reports

SalsaTapatio

Full size momma

Anyone meet up with this one yet? I'm trying to schedule a meet but she takes long to repsond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1941306_10201396480667622_3244157224041136223_o.jpg‎   00000_ee7uODqzwn6_600x450.jpeg‎   1617680_10202377015580382_6771748231388493231_o.jpg‎  

Reports

CbjLvr

Nice try

Thanks for the sharing what I shared with you. Its all good though. No need in me getting upset by you trying to take credit on this one. Afterall, everyone here allready has her info. I shared it with them, and alot of our fellow mongers received her digits before you did. Good luck on any SM asking you for her digits since they already have her digits.
    In your post about her you didn't offer any information about her. I wasn't stealing anything just passing along what you didn't offer.

Reports

CbjLvr

Inbox full

AOneFred7734 empty your inbox.

Reports

SalsaTapatio

Stealing Dreams

Attachment 351849

Thanks for the sharing what I shared with you. Its all good though. No need in me getting upset by you trying to take credit on this one. Afterall, everyone here allready has her info. I shared it with them, and alot of our fellow mongers received her digits before you did. Good luck on any SM asking you for her digits since they already have her digits.

Reports

CbjLvr

Forgot

Saw this one today. She is currently staying in a motel on broad. She is cute with a little tummy but nothing off putting. Nice butt so I tried a trip to Greece but was too tight so went a different route. Not a clock watcher and seems intelligent. I will see her again.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20140928_211400.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	351849

Reports

RedBaron69

CL Ad

She is definitely a safe one. I met up with her last week. It was a beautiful visit to Greece; that trip was a bit tight but smooth ride. Her body is petite with nice be-size breast. She allows DATY but I passed. Bareback was off the menu for me but I rather be safe anyways. She was accommodating fro the most part. As a souvenir I gave a pearl necklace. I will definitely see her again.
    Can I get you to PM me with some info on her? Thanks.

Reports

CbjLvr

Not Bad

She is definitely a safe one. I met up with her last week. It was a beautiful visit to Greece; that trip was a bit tight but smooth ride. Her body is petite with nice be-size breast. She allows DATY but I passed. Bareback was off the menu for me but I rather be safe anyways. She was accommodating fro the most part. As a souvenir I gave a pearl necklace. I will definitely see her again.
    Saw this one today. She is currently staying in a motel on broad. She is cute with a little tummy but nothing off putting. Nice butt so I tried a trip to Greece but was too tight so went a different route. Not a clock watcher and seems intelligent. I will see her again.

Reports

UKnowWho
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    She got busted. Damn shame too.
    That's kind of interesting when you consider that she never advertised anywhere (that I saw) besides Craigslist. I didn't think LE patrolled CL casual encounters. But, maybe some guy went and saw her and then decided to turn her in because of the thing with her having the baby in the room.

Posting Limitations