Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Adding info to ps1

Here's the original post. So yall can see what I look for when I'm looking for real post that are usually winners if I can get them on the line. And no I don't want any messages about tips. LOL. I'm giving the game for free and soon ill charge a fee. Strraight up. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20161022-065837[1].jpg‎  

Passin Stories - 2

Mc Gangbang. LOL. Thats what I call her. This chick I met on CL. And come to find out she had been serving me at mcdonalds a few times a week off broad st. LOL. Got her info on CL. She didn't know it was me but I peeped an identifier. No problem. Another chick that is 18 and wants a threesom. Once again. I have no battle buddy. Proceed to uber her to the crib. Smut her out. And uber her back. She's been good for a few fucks and gives nice (I'm 18 and just enjoy having dick sitting in my mouth) head. LOL. Only downside. Always smells like mcdonalds unless I get her on her day off. So now I smoke the room out and then bring her mc thick ass into the playroom. Her ad is gone and I'm just posting because I've been gone for a while. So I'm throwing in sum pix and what not this go round.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20161206-141609[1].jpg‎  

Passin Stories -

I always start my CL search with the more. Risque posts. I love chix who want multiple guys at once. Embrace your submissive side I say. Anyways. Typical day I'm checking everything. Get to a post from a white girl from out of town saying she wants 2 bbc to come smoke and fuck her. Well since I have no battle buddies for instances like this. That occur so damn often its unreal. I end up going by myself. She was about an hour away but had her own place and everything. I knew she was going to be a bbw, but she was going to ensure I had a great nut. I am able to spot those ones easy. Get there. Burn 2 blunts and whip out my dick. I'm a bit disrespectful if I intended originally to gangbang you. LOL. She sucks and fucks like a pro. Great throat and everything. Ended up fucking her doggy til I shot sum kids in her mouth. Which she happily caught. Stay vigilant. A few pix. No link because its expired. But this aint really for me to throw around anyway. Not being funny but in situations like this. If your not involved in original fucking or its dead. Mostly because it was free, and she's no longer looking online. So I got to accept maybe its me for now when I make that drive and yall whenever she post again. I can't be bringing cats to her now, when I couldn't find a cat to fuck her with me then. Just making a post showing you can get sum anywhere.

Massage Ad "waste of time. "

I saw this advertisement on craigslist "http://richmond.craigslist.org/stp/5887653245.html". So I ended up calling the number. What a waste of time we texted back and forth and she said a ninety minute massage would be $. 2. She said it would be extra for little Jim and the twins. Topless and nude massages were out of the question!! I just wanted to give you all a heads up. Plus no pictures. This is what I call a Golden 'Hand' Syndrome.

- DB.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Friday and she's definitely not Asian. Not a good time at all and terrible habit.
    Thank you. Was thinking she was an Asain and I was setting something up for tomm. Ohh well, I'll keep hunting for a FS Asain that also gives massages.

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    The phone number in the CL ad is the same one from an Asian couple that's been reported on here before that's on BP. The woman was Asian and sent out fake photos of teen-aged Asian girl. English was horrible. Supposedly she's a 40+ not so pretty Asian and her hubby is involved with the house cleaning. They still have ads using the same number on BP.

http://richmond.backpage.com/Cleanin...aning/19801526
    Saw her Friday and she's definitely not Asian. Not a good time at all and terrible habit.

The phone number in the CL ad is the same one from an Asian couple that's been reported on here before that's on BP. The woman was Asian and sent out fake photos of teen-aged Asian girl. English was horrible. Supposedly she's a 40+ not so pretty Asian and her hubby is involved with the house cleaning. They still have ads using the same number on BP.

http://richmond.backpage.com/Cleanin...aning/19801526

Has anybody seen this girl?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/hss/5886100081.html

I'm supposed to Friday night since we couldn't mesh schedules yesterday. Mid 30's blonde girl and pretty hot.

Independent provider

New to forum. Any suggestion for independent and good looking provider. Good massage and not too many options expected if leave happy.

No said she's in Glen Allen.
    Ok different person.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    Is her name Mandy. Is she in south side?
    No said she's in Glen Allen.

Blonde

I'm supposed to Friday night since we couldn't mesh schedules yesterday. Mid 30's blonde girl and pretty hot.
    Is her name Mandy. Is she in south side?

Who needs a sexy house cleaner

Not sure if any of you read the posting and responded but she did say she had 200 responses. The link was dead two hours later so I wasn't able to screenshot it. But I TOFTT without any guidance. I emailed and said I wanted a cleaning appointment but wanted to leave the house cleaning alone only wanted my rod cleaned. She was very agreeable to the rod polishing. I met her at a very clean private residence, but that's kind of where the sanity ended. The lady will talk your head off almost to the point you feel like saying STFU and do what I am paying you to do. The meeting was weird to say the least but she was very safe and very clean. She was a very nice MILF and had a nice tight spot to insert the rod for polishing. 47 years has treated this one good she is not a spinner but she is not a BBW. Oh almost forgot this one squirts a river. I will share info with those of you who were trusting enough to share with me. She does not know of this forum and I am not telling, I hate when the girls ask did you read my reviews on the usasexguide site and try to raise their prices because they had a good review. Damage was only 150 for almost 2 hours but hell an hour of it was her talking.

Thank you

Thanks for the heads up, greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SJena2013  [View Original Post]
    She is heavy on chemicals and a total mess. Avoid! Here is her ad on BP too.

http://richmond.backpage.com/WomenSe...1-fun/20256399

Omar.

Jessie.

She is heavy on chemicals and a total mess. Avoid! Here is her ad on BP too.

http://richmond.backpage.com/WomenSe...1-fun/20256399

Omar.

Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Jessie.

Posting Limitations