Buttons on USASG

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Slkdck 31

Sydney

Went to see her again today, after a visit with Nina fell through, glad it did mow. Gave her a call and heads right over, she was fresh out the shower and came to the door wearing a towel still drying off. Got comfortable on the bed and she started with a wonderful BBBJ and then on to mish. This girl can take a pounding I pinned her knees down on the bed and let her have it she moaned and I think let out a o in the process and then I blew my load. She has a new number and mentioned she was headed out of town for a couple days.

Reports

Slkdck 31

Kristy

Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I have made contact with this one also, was gutted $ for FS an. 5 for BJ, would like to try hopefully someone has already toftt and she is good to go.
    Seen her a couple, weeks ago for a decent bbbjwcim, got a text today she needs some help, couldn't do it so just putting it out there if any of you want to give her a go, she will likely negotiate. Oh and thank god for the burner phone, because she hit me out the blue.

See post 512 in this thread

Reports

Fubar69

Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Ding009  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream and found myself driving to downtown to meet up this blonde.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cas/4810396158.html

She is thick, about 5'8, has a clean place and doesn't rush you. Everything was covered. Rates were $80 for 30 and $. 20 for 1 hr.
    That's Sara's new number. She has been reviewed on here before as being by the airport and also west broad. She now has a house instead of a room. She's good to go.

Reports

Ding009

Thick blonde

I had a dream and found myself driving to downtown to meet up this blonde.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cas/4810396158.html

She is thick, about 5'8, has a clean place and doesn't rush you. Everything was covered. Rates were $80 for 30 and $. 20 for 1 hr.

Reports

SalsaTapatio

Aa spinner

For those that are wondering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEcb7a2c22f142ffeec46e1e93355236fc.jpg‎  

Reports

RichmondDude

Young spinner

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    I came across this little hottie the other day. We texted back and forth a few days until my scheduled allowed me to see her. She is a keeper; UTR, GFE, BBBJCIMWS, no anal. However with a few more times I'm sure I can convince her. Only bad is she can not host. She is really a little sweetheart. She really got in to the rhythm. Her attitude 10, looks 8, and donation 9. She only requested. 80 and there was never no time limit given. We spent about an 1. 30 hr together, maybe more I was counting or was she.
    She got a bunch of tats, real dark skin. Trice, it sounds like her.

Reports

Slkdck 31

Sharing

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    I came across this little hottie the other day. We texted back and forth a few days until my scheduled allowed me to see her. She is a keeper; UTR, GFE, BBBJCIMWS, no anal. However with a few more times I'm sure I can convince her. Only bad is she can not host. She is really a little sweetheart. She really got in to the rhythm. Her attitude 10, looks 8, and donation 9. She only requested. 80 and there was never no time limit given. We spent about an 1. 30 hr together, maybe more I was counting or was she.
    If you can share please pm me info, thanks in advance.

Reports

SalsaTapatio

AA young spinner

Reports

Jdboy

Kristy

I don't think I've ever spent more than. 4 on her. Even gotten a round of FS in for. 2 when she's been hitting me up hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondfun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kristy several times over the past few years. Her rates have been quoted here and are accurate. I feel that her pricing is a bit high, but her services and attitude are excellent. I would definitely see her again and have in the last few weeks.

Reports

Steven01
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team with this one today. She has advertised on CL a couple of times with "driveway fun" as the subject. I would not recommend this one. She is larger that she appears in the picture and her house if a freakin mess. Dirty clothes all over the place, dirty dishes piled up in the sink spilling over to the counters and the whole house smelled of wet dog. The bed was covered in dog hair. I felt like I needed to go home and shower before I even left. She is a nice girl just not one for this business. She doesn't have the skills, I will def not repeat seeing this one.
    Thanks for the info I was wondering about that.

Reports

RichmondVa

Re: Gabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?
    Took one for the team with this one today. She has advertised on CL a couple of times with "driveway fun" as the subject. I would not recommend this one. She is larger that she appears in the picture and her house if a freakin mess. Dirty clothes all over the place, dirty dishes piled up in the sink spilling over to the counters and the whole house smelled of wet dog. The bed was covered in dog hair. I felt like I needed to go home and shower before I even left. She is a nice girl just not one for this business. She doesn't have the skills, I will def not repeat seeing this one.

Reports

RichmondVa

Gabrielle??

Anyone seen this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141023_112856.jpg‎  

Reports

Colgado

Been reviewed

Quote Originally Posted by CbjLvr  [View Original Post]
    I responded to a craigslist ad and got these pics. Has anyone seen her before? She is offering sensual massages she says. Looks like more than that.

On Brook road nineonezerofourzeroonesevensixfiveeight.
    She's been reviewed here before. I can't recall her name but she is definitely FS.

Reports

Slkdck 31

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondfun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kristy several times over the past few years. Her rates have been quoted here and are accurate. I feel that her pricing is a bit high, but her services and attitude are excellent. I would definitely see her again and have in the last few weeks.
    I went an seen her this morning after reading a few past reviews. Quoted rate as mentioned and was able to negotiate a little, got what I wanted and moved on, room was a little smoky, but decent incall overall, there are worse. To sum it up she is legit.

Reports

Richmondfun

Kristy

Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I have made contact with this one also, was gutted $ for FS an. 5 for BJ, would like to try hopefully someone has already toftt and she is good to go.

Posting Limitations