Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Toftt

Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Never mongered out that way so I'm inclined to pass. But this one wants 75 for car play FS. Offers bareback.
    Saw her not long ago. Pics are old, in person she looked unfortunately nothing like the face pic she sent me. Body is definately a bit chunkier too. She has a spot but it's a well lit parking deck 2 or 3 miles from her residence. Didn't try FS cause she really didn't appeal to me. Especially in a car date. Head was ok, nothing memorable. But she was nice to talk to. Not a scammer. Just an average looking 40's woman looking for extra $ and some attention. Won't repeat. Be safe. Ssj.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Now she has asked me to front her some $$ for gas and food to get ready for our date. (never going for that). PLOT TWIST: she sent me her banking information and a photo of her VA DL. Some quick research reveals the same family name as owners of the home address and the pic matches her FB. I told her (honestly) if she visits me tonight I'll have cash waiting but of course she need the money beforehand. The search goes on.
    Like they say if it's too good to be true it probably is. Glad to hear that you didn't fall for that but sadly plenty of other guys will.

So now it begins

Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    After a short but cute text exchange, we supposedly have a latenight date arranged. Does she look familiar to anyone?
    Now she has asked me to front her some $$ for gas and food to get ready for our date. (never going for that). PLOT TWIST: she sent me her banking information and a photo of her VA DL. Some quick research reveals the same family name as owners of the home address and the pic matches her FB. I told her (honestly) if she visits me tonight I'll have cash waiting but of course she need the money beforehand. The search goes on.

Anyone know this sweetheart?

After a short but cute text exchange, we supposedly have a latenight date arranged. Does she look familiar to anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65d8db65c61364a80db7b4e9a2dbab9b912bf0d4-1S_1280.jpg‎  

Not fake

Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    My experience with these CL ads that don't post a number and you have to reply by email is they are fake. I bet if you reply to that you will get all kinds of bullshit spam trying to get you to subscribe to some website.
    She's not fake. Those are the pics I got. I'm just to old to get popped while parked in my car at some park or some shit like that.

My experience with these CL ads that don't post a number and you have to reply by email is they are fake. I bet if you reply to that you will get all kinds of bullshit spam trying to get you to subscribe to some website.

Never mongered out that way so I'm inclined to pass. But this one wants 75 for car play FS. Offers bareback.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBooter  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting with this one off craigslist. The picture looks familiar but I can't place it. Anyone? I have digits if someone wants to toftt.
    Be careful.

She will ask you to give her money to pay for her room and then disappear.

East end?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1561.jpg‎   IMG_1560.JPG‎   IMG_1559.JPG‎  

Not a girl

That is not a woman.

This one gave me a huge attitude because I texted her with my google number. Called me a loser wasting her time, etc. Looked good enough to partake of, but the attitude was just awful.

Here is the ad body:

Looking to take care of a nice, real man.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me on both especially if I don't get to you immediately. Am willing to come to you or I can host you, no judgement, guys of all kind if you're looking for the best night of your life hmu.

Meme804 meme274 meme0949 meme.

Meme202 meme569 meme2420 meme.

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

CL poster with a huge attitude

This one gave me a huge attitude because I texted her with my google number. Called me a loser wasting her time, etc. Looked good enough to partake of, but the attitude was just awful.

Here is the ad body:

If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me on both especially if I don't get to you immediately. Am willing to come to you or I can host you, no judgement, guys of all kind if you're looking for the best night of your life hmu.

CL poster with a huge attitude

Here is the ad body:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1553.jpg‎  

Legit

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal  [View Original Post]
    I texted back and forth w this one then she just went radio silent. Not sure if she's legit but keep is posted if you have a dream.

Mike.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure she's legit. The other shot I could not upload was of a creampied pussy and that was a total turnoff, so I will not be dreaming of her.

No image

Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    She is located at the Willis Road area.

1504481318897_image. Jpg.
    Looks like the image didn't upload just sayin'.

Par for the course

Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I decided to dream about this one myself, when I arrived at the location I saw some shady-looking guy leave the room first. In my dream I didn't stay around after that. I doubt it was uncle LEO, probably her business manager. LOL.

Be safe.
    I don't know how many times I've seen management leaving the room right before my appointment. Its happened several times with the soup of the day head doctors being raved about now. Bad teeth, dirty feet, management leaving before you go in, all part of the routine for that level of girl.

Cl

I texted back and forth w this one then she just went radio silent. Not sure if she's legit but keep is posted if you have a dream.

Mike.

Has anyone seen this one? She has been posting a lot with different content each time, but the pics I get are these two. She also sent me her donations schedule last time. IDK I will partake unless one of you hound dogs tells me she is a great piece. The creampied pussy pic turns me off. For some reason, I cannot get the creampie pic to upload.

Here is her response to my inquiry.

Good morning! I am p2 p so I was wondering if you would be generous $?$ for my time! And I'm sure that I would disappoint you! I've attached my photos let me know what you think! If it's not your thing I totally understand! Hopefully I will hear something back from you.

HJ-35.

BJ-45.

Oral on me-60.

Sex-100.

Posting Limitations