Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Overthehill75

Ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by Jdboy  [View Original Post]
    How did that visit go? Can you share rate and service info? I traded emails with her but was concerned those pics weren't really her.

Thanks,

Jd.
    That's definitely the girl I dreamed of in those pics.$ for hh. I would rate her service at a 7. She is a nice friendly girl but not the GFE type. She was very distant when doing the deed. Started off with some cowgirl ended in doggy. Not worth the $ to me but YMMV.

Reports

Jdboy

Girl in yellow

How did that visit go? Can you share rate and service info? I traded emails with her but was concerned those pics weren't really her.

Thanks,

Jd.

Quote Originally Posted by Overthehill75  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of dreams about the girl in the yellow about six months ago with no problem. At the time she was only doing out calls.

Reports

Overthehill75

No problem

Quote Originally Posted by AllStar1980  [View Original Post]
    I did not TOFTT yet. But these two honey's are looking for some action. I don't have contact info yet. Were either of these involved with friend who had problem?
    I had a couple of dreams about the girl in the yellow about six months ago with no problem. At the time she was only doing out calls.

Reports

Richmondfun

Krissy

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Between 12:40 am and now I've gotten 5 texts from her.
    I've seen her as well. She does text me at random times every few days, but isn't blowing up my phone and those texts are not explicit. She is fun and dependable, but the price she quotes me is a little higher than I would have expected for the locations. If the service was .2 less, it would be a no-brainer.

Reports

Richmond Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    My friend went last night to have a dream with a girl off Casual Encounters. It ended up being a nightmare he had a gun stuck to his head and robbed. Waiting to hear from him today he was too shook up to really talk much about but want to find out more details.
    Hope you'll post as much info as you can get so at least the rest of us can benefit from your friend's misfortune. That's scary shit!

Reports

AllStar1980

Are either of these gilrs suspect?

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg
Views:	316
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	321530Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	321531

My friend went last night to have a dream with a girl off Casual Encounters. It ended up being a nightmare he had a gun stuck to his head and robbed. Waiting to hear from him today he was too shook up to really talk much about but want to find out more details.
    I replied to a couple of ads yesterday, and the pics that were sent to me are below. Ask your friend if they part of the problem. I don't have digits for either one yet. Just a CL address. Hope this helps.

Reports

AllStar1980

Two craigslist hits this week

I did not TOFTT yet. But these two honey's are looking for some action. I don't have contact info yet. Were either of these involved with friend who had problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg‎   unnamed (1).jpg‎  

Reports

RichmondDude

Lots of luck

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess I just have the worst case of luck because I have yet to this day come across a real persons ad. All through out the day I'm answering CL ads and nothing comes across. Practically every 10-15 min I'm checking and no luck. As I said earlier the more ads I respond to the more spam I get in my spam inbox.
    Well I try it every now and then, if you get 1 real girl out of 30 ads.....you did good, but true they are there.

Reports

SalsaTapatio

Weeding 'em out

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjlg10  [View Original Post]
    Craigslist does take some work. I've met a few women on there and have had some really good times. Most of them ask me not to share their number. You just have to weed out the spam to get to the good ones.
    Well I guess I just have the worst case of luck because I have yet to this day come across a real persons ad. All through out the day I'm answering CL ads and nothing comes across. Practically every 10-15 min I'm checking and no luck. As I said earlier the more ads I respond to the more spam I get in my spam inbox.

Reports

SalsaTapatio

Don't let your guard down

It's a shame to hear what happened to your friend. Fortunately that has never happened to me. When you venture out to unknown places, one has to be always be on alert. If the area doesn't look like a safe residential area then that should be a "Sign" for starters. If you step in to someones hotel room then I suggest you snoop around the room making sure one else is there. I usually have the girl come out meet me at my car then we head to her hotel suite when & if I feel safe.

Reports

Casey Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyPerkis  [View Original Post]
    Aaaand I'm done going through craigslist. Scary shit.
    Ha I saw this on Reddit.

Reports

TonyPerkis
    My friend went last night to have a dream with a girl off Casual Encounters. It ended up being a nightmare he had a gun stuck to his head and robbed. Waiting to hear from him today he was too shook up to really talk much about but want to find out more
    details.
    Aaaand I'm done going through craigslist. Scary shit.

Reports

Mankind99

Dream

Reports

HappyHunter44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    I would be interests in kristy number. What was the damage if you don't mind me asking. Do you have a pic or her craigslist ad? Thanks.
    Scroll down page for pic. Posts #336

Reports

Jdboy

Kristy

What was the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by WeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on craigslist for a massage but instead inquired about FS and she said yes. After a little deliberation I decided to get a BBBJ. She is 31 and a spinner with a really nice body and grab able ass. Pm me for digits as she is new to this area and looking for regulars.

Posting Limitations