Black Girls White Guys
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bigtoy82
    Yea I was taking one for the team because I couldn't find anything on her. I was about to say the same thing about the money and have a little confrontation about it, but with my new job I didn't want to chance it. That and having a. 380 in my pocket. I just sucked it up to bad luck and figured it would get her where it hurts. The purse string. Also made a post on CL.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. I was just about to leave to go see her. She definitely talks a good game but fuck her. I'll make sure she knows about word of her little scam getting out.

Reports

Its That Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Here is her latest ad.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cas/4871304942.html

Using this picture.
    Holy shit. I was just about to leave to go see her. She definitely talks a good game but fuck her. I'll make sure she knows about word of her little scam getting out.

Reports

PobodyNerfect

Scams

Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Here is her latest ad.

Using this picture.
    Hey guys,

I have been a monger for about 8 years a while longer than I have been on this board and only had two incidents (knock on wood) where I did not get what I came for (not counting massage parlors those are hit and miss) both times the worst that happened was a HJ. Now that being said and I do not want to ruffle any feathers but from what I have noticed is that 80% of the time is that white girls do the scams and I am white by the way. Now that is just my opinion it might be wrong but just an observation.

Reports

JustForKicks

Katie is at it again

Here is her latest ad.

Using this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie.jpg‎  

Reports

JustForKicks

RE: Katie Scam

Same thing happened to me in uniformed fashion. Walked into her studio apartment she said she shared with her girlfriend, I laid on the bed and she said she had to go brush her teeth. I peeked in and she was sending a text, about a minute later someone was unlocking the door and in comes a skinny dude with fatigues on and a USMC hooded sweatshirt asking who I was, what I was doing there and that he just left for work and forgot something. She started freaking out screaming and yelling and I knew right away because they are horrible actors. I told him we needed to step outside. Got outside and he was playing the I can't believe she would do this to me, I have to go in and talk to her. I called bullshit and told him I was going in with him to get my money and I wasn't leaving without it. He started to walk back in and I followed him he tried to shut the door on me, stuck my foot in the door she starts screaming stating she was going to call the cops I said I'll do it for you pulled out my phone and then she tossed the money out the door. Picked it up and left. Two scumbags they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoy82  [View Original Post]
    Well I got scammed for the first time last night. Sent an email to a post entitled erotic evening that seemed pretty legit, not like a robot, as most of craigslist is. Got a return email late that night with a phone number ending in 6808. Sent a text the next morning and got a text back pretty quick. Set up something for that night around 7:00. She goes by the name of Katie. She gave me an address to a place in the museum district / fan area near the downtown expressway. Got there and everything seamed pretty normal. I put the donation on the night stand had a little small talk then she said she had to brush her teeth real quick. The placed reeked of smoke so snd she said she was GFE so I figured ok. It was a small one room apt so the bathroom was right there. About 10 - 20 seconds later there's a knock at the door and she comes rushing out but not with the concern I expected and what do you know it's her bf. Luckily I had not taken anything off yet and got the fuck out with no problems. Then the fun starts. I get a text that he wasn't supposed to be back till tomorrow and that she just left and a friend was going back to get her stuff. Blah blah blah. I attached the pic she keeps using because they take the ads down so quick on CL. Be careful boys, this on is a quick way to lose $.

Reports

Bigtoy82

SCAM* Erotic Evening

Well I got scammed for the first time last night. Sent an email to a post entitled erotic evening that seemed pretty legit, not like a robot, as most of craigslist is. Got a return email late that night with a phone number ending in 6808. Sent a text the next morning and got a text back pretty quick. Set up something for that night around 7:00. She goes by the name of Katie. She gave me an address to a place in the museum district / fan area near the downtown expressway. Got there and everything seamed pretty normal. I put the donation on the night stand had a little small talk then she said she had to brush her teeth real quick. The placed reeked of smoke so snd she said she was GFE so I figured ok. It was a small one room apt so the bathroom was right there. About 10 - 20 seconds later there's a knock at the door and she comes rushing out but not with the concern I expected and what do you know it's her bf. Luckily I had not taken anything off yet and got the fuck out with no problems. Then the fun starts. I get a text that he wasn't supposed to be back till tomorrow and that she just left and a friend was going back to get her stuff. Blah blah blah. I attached the pic she keeps using because they take the ads down so quick on CL. Be careful boys, this on is a quick way to lose $.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Goodfootfun

Stacie

Quote Originally Posted by Heelman69  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but she has been posting forever with student massage and the rest of that similar verbiage about security alarm on premises. She used to post a pic, decent looking young black girl.

Hope that helps.

Heelman.
    I tried to TOFTT once. I set up an appointment by phone. She gave me an address in the area. Once I got there I was supposed to call back to get the actual address but she didn't answer. Has anyone seen her?

Reports

TruthMan
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    Way to go A2.
    I never posted here before. But this is my last one. I don't want any trouble.

Yes you did, and I think trouble is exactly what you're trying to start.

A2

Reports

WunderLast

Stacie

Quote Originally Posted by Heelman69  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but she has been posting forever with student massage and the rest of that similar verbiage about security alarm on premises. She used to post a pic, decent looking young black girl.

Hope that helps.

Heelman.
    Thanks for the info. Supposedly she is not taking new customers at this time. I have reached out but not gotten a response, time to move on.

Reports

Heelman69

Stacie

Quote Originally Posted by WunderLast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this ad?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/thp/4865367091.html

Hope that helps.

Heelman.

Reports

FredMoore

UTR Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PassinHoes  [View Original Post]
    I would post a few but there is no location for them in Richmond.
    Click on Virginia, click on Forum, select Richmond. Click on the button above "thread Title" named +Post New Thread. And away you go.

Thank you for your help and contribution.

Reports

PassinHoes

How do we get an your section for richmond?

I would post a few but there is no location for them in Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    There is a UTR section in the Tidewater Area thread.

Reports

VaSD1
    Quote Originally Posted by PassinHoes  [View Original Post]
    I'm just curious. I looked, didn't see one. Can't search utr either? Its usually what I preferred to deal with.
    There is a UTR section in the Tidewater Area thread.

Reports

PtgWorker28
    Pm info on this one that's my style thanks brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    I came across this little hottie the other day. We texted back and forth a few days until my scheduled allowed me to see her. She is a keeper; UTR, GFE, BBBJCIMWS, no anal. However with a few more times I'm sure I can convince her. Only bad is she can not host. She is really a little sweetheart. She really got in to the rhythm. Her attitude 10, looks 8, and donation 9. She only requested. 80 and there was never no time limit given. We spent about an 1. 30 hr together, maybe more I was counting or was she.

Reports

PtgWorker28
    Quote Originally Posted by SJena2013  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one in the notel on JD? Is that her picture?

Omar.
    I'll like info on this 1 pm info she right up my alley.

Posting Limitations