Minted Baby
Minted Baby
wildpeachvacation
Click here for Live Sex Now!
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 597 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8954

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to gain access to skip the games website. Anybody having the same issues? I assume they have taken the site down for some reason.

    I really like the site because it gives you a better Insight on the person you could potentially be dating.
    Seems fine to me. Here are the Roanoke girls.

    http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/female-escorts

  2. #8953

    STG site

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to gain access to skip the games website. Anybody having the same issues? I assume they have taken the site down for some reason.

    I really like the site because it gives you a better Insight on the person you could potentially be dating.
    I am having the same issue. I found if I go the the STG main site and then drill down to Roanoke, it works.

    http://skipthegames.com/

  3. #8952
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Skip the Games

    I can't seem to gain access to skip the games website. Anybody having the same issues? I assume they have taken the site down for some reason.

    I really like the site because it gives you a better Insight on the person you could potentially be dating.

  4. #8951

    Fun and Fiesty

    Guys, here's one to see. Pictures don't do her justice. "Lexie" is good. She has a "bad girl" look which I found erotic. Her skills are good and donation rates are competitive. Room not in the best motel but I didn't feel uncomfortable. I will repeat. Treat her right and she will do the same for you.

    http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...y/257031465902

  5. #8950

    Not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest70  [View Original Post]
    Is I me or does this look like LE trying to bait fellow mongers in admitting dreams and giving them evidence to use? Be careful guys.

    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0000/34154297
    This girl is legit, only comes to Roanoke every few months, if you see her treat her well so she will return.

  6. #8949

    Star?

    Any intel!? I've earthed back through the annals but can't find anything specific. Please reply or PM me. She's likely been reviewed numerous times. Thanks!

    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8173/32223512

  7. #8948
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMndSoneBody  [View Original Post]
    She is indeed too good to be true. She tries to get you to go to a website where you pay to see her on webcam.
    Thanks for saving us the time and $ .

  8. #8947

    Scam

    She is indeed too good to be true. She tries to get you to go to a website where you pay to see her on webcam.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKim  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have experience with this one? Spider senses say TGTBT.

    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0211/33981602

  9. #8946
    Does anybody have experience with this one? Spider senses say TGTBT.

    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0211/33981602

  10. #8945

    Not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest70  [View Original Post]
    Is I me or does this look like LE trying to bait fellow mongers in admitting dreams and giving them evidence to use? Be careful guys.

    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0000/34154297
    I disagree, she is legit. If you see her you will want to see her again. Not many of those providers left or even come to the area.

    Take advantage of this opportunity.

  11. #8944

    (000) 000-0000

    Is I me or does this look like LE trying to bait fellow mongers in admitting dreams and giving them evidence to use? Be careful guys.

    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0000/34154297

  12. #8943

    Zoey and others

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMassage  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jess several times. In my opinion, she is by far the best looking girl out there who advertises regularly. In fact, she is quite attractive, and young, if that's what you're looking for. I personally prefer the 20 yo body to the 30, and she has the spinner body for sure. But in terms of overall experience, class, etc. , she is definitely neither Celeste nor Carmen. I only receive oral from Jess, and she delivers reliably.

    Yes, the pickings are as slim as they have ever been, and in my opinion, Jess is the only good looking girl out there. I have a rule. If I would not fuck them for free, I'm certainly not paying for it. Carmen, Celeste, Snow White all passed that test, but they're not generally available. Right now, for me, Jess is the only one who does.
    Have you fucked zoey? I hear she is reliable and aims to please but personally I don't find her attractive. Her body has seen better days and nothing firm about it. She constantly is advertising her ass but in person her ass is definitely not attractive except maybe from behind. Her face definitely doesn't make up for the body either. The reason I'm saying this is because I 100% agree with you. I'm tired of seeing all of these older unattractive advertising expecting people to pay for their service when I have definitely bagged better looking women and didn't have to pay a dime. What I'm getting at is iguess people are paying primarily to be seduced and feel wanted. But hell I can get the same effect with some porn, lotion and my hand and not a penny wasted in my opinion.

  13. #8942

    Bad Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by B4444  [View Original Post]
    http://roanoke.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0211/33981602

    Yesterday at 3 pm I text her: what are your rates, incall or outcall?

    At 8:43 pm I get reply: Did you want to spend some time with me soon?

    At 845 I text back: What are your rates?

    At 9:19 I get reply: Alright cool, are you going yo make an appointment with me?

    At 9:26 I reply: perhaps if you answer my question.

    Then goes silence. No good providers and we are starving here, LOL.
    It worries me sometimes that guys can't tell the difference between a real provider and a fake. So, every month or so I will post and tell you. A girl that hot will never ever, ever, ever sleep with you. And that's how to tell real from scam. Thank you for your attention.

  14. #8941

    So.

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierHoo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get the info that I needed.
    Did you sample? TOFTT? Care to share your experience. Roanoke is so dry right now we need all the help we can get.

  15. #8940

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller79  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long-time lurker. I've dreamt of pre-tits Carmen, Sweet Taylor, the train wreck known as Heaven (what a mouth though) and was luck enough to see Celeste before she. Quit? This forum has saved me a ton of headaches, as the reviews seem more legit than all the hagiographies posted on TER. Anybody had any recent experience with any:

    Princess Jess (nice body but I'd heard negative things.) http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...s/140726060715.

    McKenzie http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/mass...s/732120444841.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    I have seen Jess several times. In my opinion, she is by far the best looking girl out there who advertises regularly. In fact, she is quite attractive, and young, if that's what you're looking for. I personally prefer the 20 yo body to the 30, and she has the spinner body for sure. But in terms of overall experience, class, etc. , she is definitely neither Celeste nor Carmen. I only receive oral from Jess, and she delivers reliably.

    Yes, the pickings are as slim as they have ever been, and in my opinion, Jess is the only good looking girl out there. I have a rule. If I would not fuck them for free, I'm certainly not paying for it. Carmen, Celeste, Snow White all passed that test, but they're not generally available. Right now, for me, Jess is the only one who does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape