Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Void

I've had some health issues and have not been in town or checking this site, but making plans for next week.

Geez, nothing? I understand Backpage has changed its advertising policy so where have all the ladies gone?

Are they advertising anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong69  [View Original Post]
    How do you identify Shay's ad? I've looked and can't tell which one is hers. Help please.
    The Age is 31 and to the right it says (Edens Fork).

Todays ad is titled "Morning Company".

How do you identify Shay's ad? I've looked and can't tell which one is hers. Help please.
    Edens Fork is the location.

Identifying Shay

Look at the address you posted and it's been taken down.

Shay

Quote Originally Posted by Nost41  [View Original Post]
    https://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/...332908697.html

This girl just started posting on CL, she is pretty good, worth your time.
    Look at the address you posted and it's been taken down.

What was her incall like

What was her incall like? Where is she located?

Quote Originally Posted by Nost41  [View Original Post]

Shay

Any other classy providers

Can anyone recommend another classy provider? I really enjoyed Jasmine would like to find someone like her to see on a regular basis. Any recommendations are welcomed, you can pm if you like.

Just got an email confirmation from Jasmine that she is retired. Well there's another great one that's gone.

Another one bites the Dust

Quote Originally Posted by CaptSweatPants  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her today. She is retired.
    Just got an email confirmation from Jasmine that she is retired. Well there's another great one that's gone.

I've been watching for a post from Jasmine, but have not seen anything. I texted the Lady number she had in her ad and also sent an email with no response. Does anyone know if she's still available or has she found Mr Right and abandoned the business. In update will be appreciated.
    Talked to her today. She is retired.

Jasmine

I've been watching for a post from Jasmine, but have not seen anything. I texted the Lady number she had in her ad and also sent an email with no response. Does anyone know if she's still available or has she found Mr Right and abandoned the business. In update will be appreciated.
    It's my understanding she would be retiring if a job opportunity she was looking into came about. I can only assume she has retired since no one seems to be getting any response but I cannot confirm.

Jasmine

Quote Originally Posted by Jdwvu0269  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I'm new to this and have never been on a dream before can someone give me some advice on how to make a dream happen and also how much it costs in general for girls in the Charleston area, thanks.
    Seems like an awfuly simplistic post to be serious but ok. Read up on the forum, do a lot of reading in the forum actually. Also, check out the 22 rules of mongering that I will even direct you too. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...ongeringRules..

Quote Originally Posted by Jdwvu0269  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I'm new to this and have never been on a dream before can someone give me some advice on how to make a dream happen and also how much it costs in general for girls in the Charleston area, thanks.
    You serious, Clark?

Spend an hour or two and read the forum.

New to this

Hi,

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations