Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1560

    Jasmine.

    After the cancellation this past weekend, the stars aligned and the wind was in the right corner, so I managed to get another appointment with Jasmine.

    I have to tell ya'll, that she is great with emails and answer every single one in a very timely manner. I can understand that the workday can get a bit hectic, and there is not always time to check personal emails on a regular basis, but she was on it and we agreed on a late afternoon meet at a hotel in the city.

    I had quite a bit of a commute, so to make it worth it I decided beforehand on a two hour appointment, which proved to be just right.

    Arriving at the hotel a few minutes early I had plenty of time to get nervous, and I did, but she promised me that she would put both of us at ease right after we had been introduced.

    With dry throat and shaking hands I knocked on the door, and after what seemed like an eternity the door opened and she invited me in.

    Not much small talk, but we did get introduced and after I used the facilities she suggested that we got comfortable, and we did.

    Jasmine is a large girl, not in a bad way, and some may not find that attractive, but to me she was perfect. She had the most beautiful face, and she was sweet as honey.

    A little talking (trying to relax me I'm sure), a little touching and then some more touching.

    Things progressed the way these things normally do, and after some serious gymnastic activities we took a breather and talked a little more.

    It was actually this part I enjoyed so much. She is fun and edumacated and we talked about me and about her, and I think I got to know her quite well in those few hours.

    She told me, that she enjoys this type of "entertainment", not because she needs the money, although they help, but to her each appointment is more like a date, and she only does this when she wants to, not because she has to. That is definitely a nice change from whatever else is available in this area. This girl is no dummy and her head is screwed on right.

    Well, time flew like time does when we are having fun, and all of the sudden I noticed that time was up. We agreed that this was not our last meeting.

    To sum up and rate my time with Jasmine, and I have to.

    I'll rate her looks about an 8, but like I said, some may not be into larger framed girls and would not be interested. She has the prettiest face and made this old boy melt when I looked at it, and she smelled wonderful!

    As far as the activities goes her verbal skills are very good, also an 8, and the gymnastic part of the program I'll give a 9. 0 It is apparent that she has not endured child birth, so it feels right all around.

    Attitude is a solid 10 and she is an absolute delight, but this may not be the same for everyone who has a visit with her, but we clicked shortly after we met so.

    She has a nice sense of humor and a nice laugh, which always helps ease the tension.

    The fact that she is CLEAN and tested and doesn't have track marks is a huge plus. She doesn't have many vices (her hobby I am discussing here may be the only one, and I am OK with that). After looking at some of the offerings in this area, Jasmine was a breath of fresh air and well worth my long drive to see her.

    Treat her nice and she will do the same in return.

  2. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo545  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me about her incall (is it clean, anyone else there, where's it located) ? You can PM me if you like, thanks.
    Days INN KC it was fine.

  3. #1558

    Ditto

    In over a year, I have seen nothing but negative on her until now. I actually met her, gave her the donation to avoid trouble from the handlers and left. I wasn't doing anything there. It's very suspect when a first post contradicts everything said on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marillion19  [View Original Post]
    A first post and it contradicts what most of the senior members state? I tend to trust the seniors and those with multiple posts. Need to build up some street cred.

    Peace,

    M-19.

  4. #1557

    Same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago

    Couple weeks ago I set up an appointment and she canceled on me as well. I have been waiting to see her since she is reviewed so well. I understand things come up, stuff happens. I just read this review thought I would put in my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheEdge  [View Original Post]
    Based on the recommendations of this board I made an appointment with her for this morning, but she canceled late last night due to illness.

    Hope she didn't get a bad vibe from me (I'm fairly new at this game).

    She also took her ad down.

  5. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by Ongoing  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with her and I had no complaints what so ever. The only thing I wanted and it wasn't available was eating at the why. But besides that great visit.
    A first post and it contradicts what most of the senior members state? I tend to trust the seniors and those with multiple posts. Need to build up some street cred.

    Peace,

    M-19.

  6. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman2  [View Original Post]
    Great first report with more details than I'd thought was possible anymore LOL.
    I have seen a couple good ones in Beckley, pickins are slim all around, Happy Hunting!

  7. #1554

    Can you tell me about her incall

    Can you tell me about her incall (is it clean, anyone else there, where's it located) ? You can PM me if you like, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nost41  [View Original Post]
    Last week she advertised and there was another busty chick that advertised right ahead of her. I messaged both, suspecting that they were together, the otherone was a little more negotiable so, she was the one. Turned out that they were in fact together, and it was all just weird. I got what I came for and all that but, it was the weirdest experience. I wouldn't mess with her personally, she really doesn't look that good in person.

  8. #1553
    http://charlestonwv.backpage.com/Wom...-amber/8850198

    I have seen this chick advertise all over the state. I finally got up with her today. She was ok but not a repeat.

  9. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo545  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed or have intel on this one? Thanks.

    http://charlestonwv.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/8860633
    Last week she advertised and there was another busty chick that advertised right ahead of her. I messaged both, suspecting that they were together, the otherone was a little more negotiable so, she was the one. Turned out that they were in fact together, and it was all just weird. I got what I came for and all that but, it was the weirdest experience. I wouldn't mess with her personally, she really doesn't look that good in person.

  10. #1551

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    Just don't is all I can say.

    Search for Angel in Huntington if you want to know more.
    I had a visit with her and I had no complaints what so ever. The only thing I wanted and it wasn't available was eating at the why. But besides that great visit.

  11. #1550

    Any intel

    Has anyone dreamed or have intel on this one? Thanks.

    http://charlestonwv.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/8860633

  12. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheEdge  [View Original Post]
    OK, I will take your advice.

    Thanks!
    Good move because he is right LOL.

  13. #1548

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    Just don't is all I can say.

    Search for Angel in Huntington if you want to know more.
    OK, I will take your advice.

    Thanks!

  14. #1547

    No!

    Just don't is all I can say.

    Search for Angel in Huntington if you want to know more.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheEdge  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for being a pest and ask for recommendations, but here is one last request.

    This gal post quite often both in Charleston and Huntington on BP.

    http://charlestonwv.backpage.com/Wom...e-worm/8883668

    Anyone have experience with her?

    Being new to the area and reading that quite a few of the girls are dope heads, I am more than a little hesitant.

    Again, Thank You!

  15. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheEdge  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a forum for Charleston, but my only experience is from Beckley, so bear with me.

    A couple of weeks ago I was in dire need of some companionship, and because where I live is a "dry" county I had to look towards Beckley for someone to help me out with my present need.

    Since the pickin's are slim here in this area, and most of the photos looks like they are of strung out dope heads, I picked a girl without a photo (yes, bad choice on the face of it, but I was desperate).

    In the ad she promised the moon, and stated she was a short but large gal and 21 years old.

    I had to drive a while, and before I even got on the road there was problem with a baby sitter, so perhaps this wasn't going to work out tonight.

    Got a text back about 20 minutes later stating that the baby sitter was all taken care of, and tonight was a go, so I saddle up again and head for Beckley.

    Was told to call or text when I was 5 minutes out so I did, and was told to stay put because she had to clean up a bit, both the place and herself.

    40 minutes went by while I was in an almost empty store parking lot, looking like someone who was up to no good, and it made me feel very uncomfortable, but I hung in there.

    Finally arriving at the apartment complex, and I felt somewhat unsafe parking my almost 20 your old ride there, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. .

    Was told not to make eye contact with the other residents that were standing outside, and to walk straight in the apartment.

    Finally got to see her in person, and it wasn't a very close match to the pic she had sent me, but what the hell, I was already there so I proceeded after using the facilities.

    She was a big girl by girth and fairly short and a lot of extra skin. Not much of a looker and the talk soon went in the direction of drugs, but me being clean and her being an occasional user (HA!) that talk soon stopped.

    Her services were OK, and her verbal action was actually top notch, but the main event was something of a let down. It was apparent she had given birth to two kids the natural way, so not much in terms of friction, but it got the job done.

    On looks I will rate her a 4, her services is somewhere around 6, and only because of her verbal skills being very good.

    The lack of being prepared and the baby sitting issues should not have happened, because when you post an ad for services, you should have your $hit together!

    She was actually very nice to talk to, so I'll give her that.

    Can't remember her name, wasn't that memorable of an experience, and can only recommend if you are hard up for some company like I was.

    Another piece of info.

    Apparently the girls in that area all know each other and share info and experiences, so watch what you say about other providers when with one.

    I am looking for someone to have regular meetings with, so based on some info from here, I made an appointment with one of the regular providers in the Charleston area. I will be sure to make a review here when I have seen her.
    Great first report with more details than I'd thought was possible anymore LOL.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.sparxxrx.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape