Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I can't say enough good things about Violet de Mora. I saw her once last year during the short time she was living in Madison, but then she had to move back to California shortly after that. She's back in town now for a short visit for just a few more days, working out of the same safe, comfortable west side office-like location as when she was based here. I saw her today, and it was even better than I remembered from last year. Violet is sensual massage only (if you absolutely must have extras beyond an outstanding HE, don't bother with Violet) but she is extremely good at it. She is tall and lean with a fantastic body, and her hands are magical. Fully nude from start to finish, mutual touching up to a point, but don't expect FIV. Most importantly, she really understands the "sensual" part of sensual massage, seriously skilled at the teasing and build-up. She's also super smart and a good conversationalist. The only comparable provider I'm aware of in these parts is Tara, and I know it's sacrilegious to say this, but I like Violet better.

http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...naire/18124094
    I have to slightly disagree. Saw her on Wednesday and while the massage was light and semi sensual there was really no teasing and the chatting was a little much. Only getting to grab on boob and booty while finish was a let down as well. Not worth the price IMO.

Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Pwrhus  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? She has posted on BP for months.
    That alone should tell you plenty: She's been around for months and there's almost zero chatter. This almost certainly means she's not worth seeing. And, voila, there are reviews that confirm this:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=284535

Note: I haven't seen her. Thankfully, I read the reviews, and saved myself the waste of time and money.

Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by FunchiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Its a 312 chicago number. I like the independent private residence style. Any info? Thanks!!

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...c-e-o/17919739
    Any intel on this gal? She has posted on BP for months.

Updated link

Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Your link doesn't go to the girls ad, just the whole page. What's her name?
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...comes/18218327

Sorry, try this. Her name in her ad is Peaches. She also goes by Jazmine.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Where did this man go? This place is dead without you.
    Just taking a break. I feel like I've wasted an inordinate amount of time on this activity. Not to mention the money. Relatively speaking, though, money is easy to come by. Time, not so much.

One Friday, I had the green light for a visit with one of Madison's finest. (I won't name her. And I won't indulge guesses. That's not the point.).

The first appointment came and went with a little bit of drama and then radio silence, no contact.

She suggested we try again. I get close. And this time I actually saw her. As I was approaching, she got in someone else's car. So I just kept driving.

And then much radio silence. She followed up the next day and suggested we try again. I didn't even feel angry. Just sad. And somewhat determined not to subject myself to this ridiculous level of chaos and uncertainty.

I've seen some girls since then. The magic and illusion is gone. It just feels empty and stupid. None of them are like her. And there's no way I'll subject myself to "trying" with her again.

Oh well.

He will return

Probably getting some good booty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cs101  [View Original Post]
    Bare with me for being a total noob on the independent provider scene. I've only dealt with the MPs up to this point. I've been trying to get in touch with Native Shae this week. Many texts on a couple different days, no response. Is this typical of people you've never seen? I get that there is often a lot of BS after all the back and forth contact but not sure about before. I'm hesitant to text-spamming but if that's how you got to do it then so be it. I don't know if these people's phones are just constantly blowing up, and my messages are simply being buried under the noise or what. So any advice would be great. I'm not familiar with the proper etiquette on how many unanswered texts are allowable before you're the stalker. I would call if someone would leave the house already LOL.
    You have to have patience because if you don't, you'll get pissed off. Last week I had the same problem. I had calls and texts out for four girls, two responded, had a setup with one. Appointed time came and went. 2nd girl had to bail at the last minute, and wouldn't be ready for a couple hours. I ended up at GH. This used to bug the hell out of me, but put yourself in these girls shoes, this is an extremely tough business. Don't worry, there will be a day when everyone's available & you can pick & choose.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen

Pic in ad is not her but she sends an accurate pic right away. Looks 7 body 7 Her ad makes it sound like she very engaging and friendly. She says she will treat you like a friend not a dollar sign ha. Her apartment is full of incense smoke. She is not much of a talker. She says GFE and kissing ok but really holds back on both. We had agreed on a price for an hour but as soon as she had the money, she said we had to be done in 45 minutes before her roommate got home. After that she could barely get me hard with BBBJ. Put on the cover for cowgirl she still was just going through the motions like a robot. I think she was stoned, seemed out of it. I quickly blew my load without ever getting fully erect and blew out of there. I have had uglier girls get me more excited. YMMV but beware.
    Your link doesn't go to the girls ad, just the whole page. What's her name?

Bare with me for being a total noob on the independent provider scene. I've only dealt with the MPs up to this point. I've been trying to get in touch with Native Shae this week. Many texts on a couple different days, no response. Is this typical of people you've never seen? I get that there is often a lot of BS after all the back and forth contact but not sure about before. I'm hesitant to text-spamming but if that's how you got to do it then so be it. I don't know if these people's phones are just constantly blowing up, and my messages are simply being buried under the noise or what. So any advice would be great. I'm not familiar with the proper etiquette on how many unanswered texts are allowable before you're the stalker. I would call if someone would leave the house already LOL.

Don't waste your money

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen

Pic in ad is not her but she sends an accurate pic right away. Looks 7 body 7 Her ad makes it sound like she very engaging and friendly. She says she will treat you like a friend not a dollar sign ha. Her apartment is full of incense smoke. She is not much of a talker. She says GFE and kissing ok but really holds back on both. We had agreed on a price for an hour but as soon as she had the money, she said we had to be done in 45 minutes before her roommate got home. After that she could barely get me hard with BBBJ. Put on the cover for cowgirl she still was just going through the motions like a robot. I think she was stoned, seemed out of it. I quickly blew my load without ever getting fully erect and blew out of there. I have had uglier girls get me more excited. YMMV but beware.

Any luck with Blue?

I try texting but no return.

Maybe I should call. Has anyone else seen her?

🔥Sweet🔥Sexy🔥Petite 🔥Blonde.
    Any luck with Blue?

Popeyemadison

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    None of this shit is actually worth the hassle.

But as long as you're in this silly game, there are some girls that are less worth the hassle than others. Sadly, some of the girls that are more worth the hassle are also themselves more hassle.

It's a vicious cycle. Why do they double book? Part of that is just a numbers game. We flake out, so they stack the odds by double and triple booking. One of us assholes gets in, the rest of us text / call repeatedly wondering why the radio silence. Meanwhile, she's sucking some other dude's dick. Or getting high to escape for a bit before sucking some more dick.

That makes us flake out more. We line up multiple options in case one bails. And around we go.

Cassidy

Saw Cassidy this morning. She is awesome as always. Body is flawless and always reliable. I enjoy our time together. She give the best BJ for sure. I will repeat when ever I'm in town. My favorite girl so far.

She always respect my time and always on time.

Violet de Mora

Guys, I can't say enough good things about Violet de Mora. I saw her once last year during the short time she was living in Madison, but then she had to move back to California shortly after that. She's back in town now for a short visit for just a few more days, working out of the same safe, comfortable west side office-like location as when she was based here. I saw her today, and it was even better than I remembered from last year. Violet is sensual massage only (if you absolutely must have extras beyond an outstanding HE, don't bother with Violet) but she is extremely good at it. She is tall and lean with a fantastic body, and her hands are magical. Fully nude from start to finish, mutual touching up to a point, but don't expect FIV. Most importantly, she really understands the "sensual" part of sensual massage, seriously skilled at the teasing and build-up. She's also super smart and a good conversationalist. The only comparable provider I'm aware of in these parts is Tara, and I know it's sacrilegious to say this, but I like Violet better.

http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...naire/18124094

Snow

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes the one that would post 90 x a day. She changes her name in most of her ads but she put one up on Sunday that said snow was back. She has also been using some fake pics but had a real one up that matched her old pics. If you look in The othER site she has a bad review regarding poor hygine. Wondering if that has gotten better? Thinking of takin a try before she disappears again.
    I've seen "Snow" a while back and also last week. I never experienced the hygiene issues others have mentioned. I will say the visit last week was not on par with how she was a year ago. Last year she was in a nice hotel, great mood, super fun. Last week her incall was in a residence-- not hers-- maybe a pimp situation. I had no trouble so just an FYI. She was also kind of tired / out of it / and nowhere near as bubbly as in the past.

I actually like her, but would recommend asking about her incall / mood first. YMMV.

Send a PM for more details

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations