Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1030 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 15446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15446

    Fire arm malfunction

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I met Mitzi the other day she said I was only her 3rd date. I went over the lingo and abbreviations of the hobby as she had no clue. She just texted me and some guy asked her FTE. Well I have no clue. Anybody help? Thanks OFG out.
    Fail to eject. Is what I recall. OFG was issued an M-16. FTE and SPORTS didn't come along till the M-16 A1.

  2. #15445

    Fte -

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I met Mitzi the other day she said I was only her 3rd date. I went over the lingo and abbreviations of the hobby as she had no clue. She just texted me and some guy asked her FTE. Well I have no clue. Anybody help? Thanks OFG out.
    Full Time Employment! LOL. Seriously, probably autocorrect made that up. Never heard of FTE referencing anything before and it doesn't show up in the master list.

  3. #15444

    Runaround

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    So last week I was suppose to have this one over, texting back and forth right up to the time of arrival, the. Went mia. Sent me a text two hours later saying she had a bad vibe. Waste of a room, but it happens. So yesterday she text me saying she was free and wanted to make up for the no show. Well, nonshow number two soon followed.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...umber/19296693
    Wasting a room sucks, but I'm not sure you missed much. She was part of my review from 2 weeks ago, gave me a runaround at her incall for an hour. She was supposed to come outside to meet me, I think I caught a glimpse as I finally said the hell with it and she looked larger than her pictures would indicate.

  4. #15443

    Fte??

    When I met Mitzi the other day she said I was only her 3rd date. I went over the lingo and abbreviations of the hobby as she had no clue. She just texted me and some guy asked her FTE. Well I have no clue. Anybody help? Thanks OFG out.

  5. #15442

    Traveling Anne on BP

    Saw Anne today and she is a lot older than her ad pictures make you think! Not GFE by any means. Should of turned around but my little head talked me into it. Damn.

  6. #15441

    No show twice

    So last week I was suppose to have this one over, texting back and forth right up to the time of arrival, the. Went mia. Sent me a text two hours later saying she had a bad vibe. Waste of a room, but it happens. So yesterday she text me saying she was free and wanted to make up for the no show. Well, nonshow number two soon followed.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...umber/19296693

  7. #15440

    Which Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met JEN from WAUKESHA if so send me info on how it went. Have been talking with her.
    Are you talking about Jen with phone number *4914? She's ok if you need something and can't find elsewhere, a little thicker (not fat) but she just isn't into it. You would think cum would melt her she is so afraid of it. She's near general.

  8. #15439
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering changing my screen name to Trifix1 Jr as I seem to be picking up his sloppy seconds, LOL. With the wife coming home tomorrow the Gods smiled on me and I finally got a conversation going with Kay (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...s-kay/25098557). Trifix1, you did a great review, but I still wasn't prepared for what showed up at my door. Dear God, look up "spinner" in the dictionary and I'm pretty sure her picture is there. Beautiful A cups with perky nipples, a waist so small I think I could put my hands around it, an ass to die for and long, long slender legs. Decent face and long blonde hair.

    What's interesting to me is the difference with the same provider between different Mongers. She made me the same offer of taking the cost of a room out of the donation, but this was at a notel deep on S. 27th St. My place was actually somewhat closer so I suggested we just meet there, to which she promptly agreed. She was right on time and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped open as she walked up. As Trifix1 said, she was very quiet and shy, compounded by the fact a siren cut off virtually in front of my place. We had to step outside and see where it was before she would relax. Luckily it was just a traffic stop down the block. Back inside and the clothes came off. Simply stunning.

    There was no discussion at any point of a cover and once we were both undressed she went straight into a BBBJ. Honestly, it was average at best, but I entertained myself with those perky nipples and great ass. Eventually I asked her to hop on top and she straddled me and worked it in. Even with generous lube it took a bit to get in, she is incredibly tight. She felt great, but it was obvious she was just going through the motions. Still, it felt good enough and she took a good pounding, so it wasn't real long before I was getting ready. We hadn't discussed the finish at all and I could have blown my load inside her, but I didn't want to piss her off. I'd already decided I want to see her again. I asked and she asked me where I wanted to. Mouth? No. Inside? No. Told her we were kinda limiting our options and she said on her stomach, tits or ass. I opted for ass, flipped her into doggie on the edge of the bed and just pounded her while I was standing up until I pulled out and blew all over her ass. Got some toilet paper and cleaned her up which she thanked me for.

    As Trifix1 said she was much more talkative afterwards. And I got quite a different story. She said just after she turned 18 she went to L. A. to do porn. She was only there a few weeks when her parents found out and insisted she come home. Eventually she met the older woman that Trifix1 described, who used to be an escort (still is?) and she offered to teach Kay the ropes. (No sign of her at our meeting, Kay came alone). She says she's only been doing this for a few months and is still getting comfortable with this. She has a hard time because she's only 20 and there's only 2 or 3 notels that will rent to her. She lives on the North Side but has to come South to get a room by herself. We really got to talking and I suggested she up her BJ game and at least show SOME interest in the fuck. I asked about other menu options and she is open to some fetish play, but no handcuffs or other restraints. I asked about Greek and somewhat to my surprise she said that was fine as long as there was plenty of anal lube and an extra $50.

    I will repeat, pony up the $50 to hit that ass, and to see if she relaxes with repeat visits. If I could combine Emily's attitude with Kay's body I swear to God I would marry her, LOL.

    H (Trifix1 Jr) S.

    PS She said she just signed up for Seeking Arrangements or Arrangement Finders, something like that. If she figures out how to play it she'll be very successful, gone from BP and rates through the roof, so if you're gonna hit it I'd do it soon.
    I'm glad you guys finally had a chance to meet her, I wasn't whistling dixie when I said she was hot in my review but she can be hard to get a text from, it took me a month on and off but the wait was worth it.

  9. #15438

    Interesting.

    I had contacted her on the 6th. First thing she said via text was "No BB. Nothing uncovered including BJ". Which was fine with me but we didn't have a chance to get together. Maybe next trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering changing my screen name to Trifix1 Jr as I seem to be picking up his sloppy seconds, LOL. With the wife coming home tomorrow the Gods smiled on me and I finally got a conversation going with Kay (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...s-kay/25098557). Trifix1, you did a great review, but I still wasn't prepared for what showed up at my door. Dear God, look up "spinner" in the dictionary and I'm pretty sure her picture is there. Beautiful A cups with perky nipples, a waist so small I think I could put my hands around it, an ass to die for and long, long slender legs. Decent face and long blonde hair.

    What's interesting to me is the difference with the same provider between different Mongers. She made me the same offer of taking the cost of a room out of the donation, but this was at a notel deep on S. 27th St. My place was actually somewhat closer so I suggested we just meet there, to which she promptly agreed. She was right on time and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped open as she walked up. As Trifix1 said, she was very quiet and shy, compounded by the fact a siren cut off virtually in front of my place. We had to step outside and see where it was before she would relax. Luckily it was just a traffic stop down the block. Back inside and the clothes came off. Simply stunning.

    There was no discussion at any point of a cover and once we were both undressed she went straight into a BBBJ. Honestly, it was average at best, but I entertained myself with those perky nipples and great ass. Eventually I asked her to hop on top and she straddled me and worked it in. Even with generous lube it took a bit to get in, she is incredibly tight. She felt great, but it was obvious she was just going through the motions. Still, it felt good enough and she took a good pounding, so it wasn't real long before I was getting ready. We hadn't discussed the finish at all and I could have blown my load inside her, but I didn't want to piss her off. I'd already decided I want to see her again. I asked and she asked me where I wanted to. Mouth? No. Inside? No. Told her we were kinda limiting our options and she said on her stomach, tits or ass. I opted for ass, flipped her into doggie on the edge of the bed and just pounded her while I was standing up until I pulled out and blew all over her ass. Got some toilet paper and cleaned her up which she thanked me for.

    As Trifix1 said she was much more talkative afterwards. And I got quite a different story. She said just after she turned 18 she went to L. A. to do porn. She was only there a few weeks when her parents found out and insisted she come home. Eventually she met the older woman that Trifix1 described, who used to be an escort (still is?) and she offered to teach Kay the ropes. (No sign of her at our meeting, Kay came alone). She says she's only been doing this for a few months and is still getting comfortable with this. She has a hard time because she's only 20 and there's only 2 or 3 notels that will rent to her. She lives on the North Side but has to come South to get a room by herself. We really got to talking and I suggested she up her BJ game and at least show SOME interest in the fuck. I asked about other menu options and she is open to some fetish play, but no handcuffs or other restraints. I asked about Greek and somewhat to my surprise she said that was fine as long as there was plenty of anal lube and an extra $50.

    I will repeat, pony up the $50 to hit that ass, and to see if she relaxes with repeat visits. If I could combine Emily's attitude with Kay's body I swear to God I would marry her, LOL.

    H (Trifix1 Jr) S.

    PS She said she just signed up for Seeking Arrangements or Arrangement Finders, something like that. If she figures out how to play it she'll be very successful, gone from BP and rates through the roof, so if you're gonna hit it I'd do it soon.

  10. #15437

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyHubby41  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely around. Kendall is not a high volume provider. But she IS a high quality provider. I'm leaving town on vacation so she will have some additional spots open. Please treat her well in my absence!

    HH out.
    Took the plunge with Kendall and sure glad I did. Easy set-up and was met at the door with her in her fish net stockings. She puts you at ease right away and then onto business. Her oral skills are tremendous and will be headed back for sure because of it! DATY was fantastic too! Super chill and pleasant, treat her right, you'll be rewarded. Motor.

  11. #15436

    Trifix1 Jr (Kay)

    I'm considering changing my screen name to Trifix1 Jr as I seem to be picking up his sloppy seconds, LOL. With the wife coming home tomorrow the Gods smiled on me and I finally got a conversation going with Kay (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...s-kay/25098557). Trifix1, you did a great review, but I still wasn't prepared for what showed up at my door. Dear God, look up "spinner" in the dictionary and I'm pretty sure her picture is there. Beautiful A cups with perky nipples, a waist so small I think I could put my hands around it, an ass to die for and long, long slender legs. Decent face and long blonde hair.

    What's interesting to me is the difference with the same provider between different Mongers. She made me the same offer of taking the cost of a room out of the donation, but this was at a notel deep on S. 27th St. My place was actually somewhat closer so I suggested we just meet there, to which she promptly agreed. She was right on time and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped open as she walked up. As Trifix1 said, she was very quiet and shy, compounded by the fact a siren cut off virtually in front of my place. We had to step outside and see where it was before she would relax. Luckily it was just a traffic stop down the block. Back inside and the clothes came off. Simply stunning.

    There was no discussion at any point of a cover and once we were both undressed she went straight into a BBBJ. Honestly, it was average at best, but I entertained myself with those perky nipples and great ass. Eventually I asked her to hop on top and she straddled me and worked it in. Even with generous lube it took a bit to get in, she is incredibly tight. She felt great, but it was obvious she was just going through the motions. Still, it felt good enough and she took a good pounding, so it wasn't real long before I was getting ready. We hadn't discussed the finish at all and I could have blown my load inside her, but I didn't want to piss her off. I'd already decided I want to see her again. I asked and she asked me where I wanted to. Mouth? No. Inside? No. Told her we were kinda limiting our options and she said on her stomach, tits or ass. I opted for ass, flipped her into doggie on the edge of the bed and just pounded her while I was standing up until I pulled out and blew all over her ass. Got some toilet paper and cleaned her up which she thanked me for.

    As Trifix1 said she was much more talkative afterwards. And I got quite a different story. She said just after she turned 18 she went to L. A. to do porn. She was only there a few weeks when her parents found out and insisted she come home. Eventually she met the older woman that Trifix1 described, who used to be an escort (still is?) and she offered to teach Kay the ropes. (No sign of her at our meeting, Kay came alone). She says she's only been doing this for a few months and is still getting comfortable with this. She has a hard time because she's only 20 and there's only 2 or 3 notels that will rent to her. She lives on the North Side but has to come South to get a room by herself. We really got to talking and I suggested she up her BJ game and at least show SOME interest in the fuck. I asked about other menu options and she is open to some fetish play, but no handcuffs or other restraints. I asked about Greek and somewhat to my surprise she said that was fine as long as there was plenty of anal lube and an extra $50.

    I will repeat, pony up the $50 to hit that ass, and to see if she relaxes with repeat visits. If I could combine Emily's attitude with Kay's body I swear to God I would marry her, LOL.

    H (Trifix1 Jr) S.

    PS She said she just signed up for Seeking Arrangements or Arrangement Finders, something like that. If she figures out how to play it she'll be very successful, gone from BP and rates through the roof, so if you're gonna hit it I'd do it soon.

  12. #15435

    Jen in Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met JEN from WAUKESHA if so send me info on how it went. Have been talking with her.
    Do you have digits? I have texted a gal in Waukesha several times trying to set something up, 35 skinny, lots of pic's in her BP ad. But not as Jen.

    I saw her about a year ago, she was only doing massage, She's a very skittish newbie. i think she works a regular job which makes her hard to connect with.

  13. #15434

    Trifix1 . Emily on BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear you had a good time with her. Thanks for the review. I plan on seeing her again. Since I banged her already the challenge and thrill factor are low for me. Hence the reason I rarely repeat. I will try to get her at. 40. That will justify another visit. She sucks amazing dick. Nice tight pussy to. Even if she agrees on. 40, I will suprise her and throw her a bonus. 20 just for being a cool chick. Plus she needs the help (like 99% of these girls we see).
    Went looking for her ad and its down, all of them. Can anybody send me her most recent contact info? I am hoping she is just working her regulars to stay safe and lower volume.

    Thanks.

  14. #15433

    Emily on BP. Ad is down

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    After spending a large chunk of the last 48 hours with SW Cassie I finally heard back from Emily. I wasn't sure I could go another round, but hated to waste the opportunity, especially after reading Trifix1's report. I'd largely agree with his report. She met me in the lot and we chit-chatted for a few minutes, eventually getting around to the menu. I told her head was my favorite and her eyes lit up as she said "I LOVE giving head. " She wasn't lying. Very energetic and skilled. She was a little heavier than I was expecting. She said she's lost a lot of weight in the last year, there is some extra skin at the stomach and the thighs are a little bit thicker. She is cute as hell and her figure didn't turn me off, but she's not a spinner either.

    Anyway, once the clothes come off she is energetic and looking to please. Started with a well above average BBBJ with lots of eye contact which is a huge turn-on. Trifix1 is right, I had to stop her before I finished early. I was worried about performing again and she had me ready to come in less than 5 minutes. Switch to covered Doggie where she asked if I wanted to kneel or stand. I chose standing and she obligingly perched herself right on the edge of the bed. Slid in easily and just pounded her. If she wasn't enjoying it she's a very good actress. Not the over the top moaning and groaning, just the occasional grunt or gasp of a women getting it good and grabbing the blanket in her fists. I don't think she came, but she sure wasn't complaining. Wasn't all that long and I was more than ready so we switched back to BBBJCIMWS. In under 5 minutes, probably more like 4, I was turning her mouth into a day care center. Swallowed it all and kept working it until she was sure I was dry.

    Chatted as we got dressed and came outside with me to have a smoke. Seems that just about anything, including Greek, is on the menu, although she did say "That's more. I do it but don't really like it. " I didn't ask how much more.

    All in all a very pleasant time, non-rushed (although I was done well within my hhr). Definitely worth a repeat. She can be tough to schedule with, but stick with it, she makes it worth it.

    HS.
    Great review! I'm sold on her. Went looking for her ad and its down, all of them. Can anybody send me her most recent contact info? I am hoping she is just working her regulars to stay safe and lower volume.

    Thanks.

  15. #15432

    Jen

    Has anyone ever met JEN from WAUKESHA if so send me info on how it went. Have been talking with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape