Ashley Madison
Minted Baby
Ashley Madison
Worldwide escort directory
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 160 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2398

    Massage Therapist

    So I was mucking around on CL Friday morning and saw her posting. Stated nice massage with HE So I texted with her. Stated 22 years old, 5 foot 7, 155 pounds. Outcall for 100 bucks. I asked if she would be nude and if the HE was HJ or BJ. No reply so I passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clbailey.jpg‎  

  2. #2397

    She was okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    She posted on CL last week and I posted about her. She posted again today. I had several requests for her number. I am on the fence about having her over. So, did anyone see her? If so, would appreciate some feedback. Post or PM thanks.
    I had a massage from her at my office where I have a massage table. She did have a driver.

    She gave an okay massage, talked quite a bit. Her body isn't quite as tight as her pics but she is nice shape. I actually gave her a bit of a massage too with nice touching.

    I originally wanted her because she looks very much like my neighbor that I would totally like to fuck. LOL.

    Overall, she was a nice girl, decent body, seemed to be accommodating, not super pricey and she came to where I wanted.

  3. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I didn't mean my original post on this subject to sound disparaging of either the monger or the girl. All that matters is that both parties were satisfied with the arrangement. The monger mentioned "no FS" which is generally considered penis in vagina, "PIV", or to get technical "fucking", which is a bit different from finger (s) in vagina, "FIV", and I was curious as to why that girl will not engage.
    I've seen her many times over the last few years and it's always been BBBJCIM. That's what I like best anyway, so no big deal for me. Not sure about the reason for no FS, but I know that she had an injury a while ago and has had a fair amount of back pain. Never seems to impact her performance, though.

  4. #2395

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Amanda's phone somehow ended up in Jess's hands, so Jess is contacting those who texted Amanda. A little research shows Jess's real name is Jennifer E.
    Wow, I thought I was losing my marbles trying to follow that. Maybe I should do more research rather than just jumping in with both feet.

  5. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Who are you guys talking about? This went from Amanda to Jess now its Jen. Ist this the Jen?

    http://jen.supergfe.com/
    Amanda's phone somehow ended up in Jess's hands, so Jess is contacting those who texted Amanda. A little research shows Jess's real name is Jennifer E.

  6. #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    After being completely ignored by Amanda, I got a text that I missed yesterday at 9:30 am. I was in the middle of travelling and was getting bombarded by 3 different people as well as using navigation. I replied back later yesterday and never heard anything until 2:45 today for a quick meet and greet and 15 minutes for $150. I'm assuming this is Jess, (I didn't ask). Just texted her back that I was busy. I didn't try to negotiate. Sounds like Jess, If this is her, already has GPS.
    Yeah, she will give you a speech on how she's at a different level then Amanda, claims secodntime around it's 150 for a hole hour. Lots of wiggle room in her price though. I think she's aiming high knowing she will be knocked down.

  7. #2392

    Technicalities

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Well Gee Willikers! I didn't know how graphic to be. Anyhow, yes there was FIV. And plenty of it. And here is another tidbit I left out. At least with me, she loves BLS. So I did a bit of manscaping on the morning of our date. And I was well rewarded!! And sadly, I don't have a candle closet, but I am sure as hell thinking of starting one. I want to be a Yankee Doodle Dandy!
    I didn't mean my original post on this subject to sound disparaging of either the monger or the girl. All that matters is that both parties were satisfied with the arrangement. The monger mentioned "no FS" which is generally considered penis in vagina, "PIV", or to get technical "fucking", which is a bit different from finger (s) in vagina, "FIV", and I was curious as to why that girl will not engage.

  8. #2391

    Dumb question

    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    After being completely ignored by Amanda, I got a text that I missed yesterday at 9:30 am. I was in the middle of travelling and was getting bombarded by 3 different people as well as using navigation. I replied back later yesterday and never heard anything until 2:45 today for a quick meet and greet and 15 minutes for $150. I'm assuming this is Jess, (I didn't ask). Just texted her back that I was busy. I didn't try to negotiate. Sounds like Jess, If this is her, already has GPS.
    Who are you guys talking about? This went from Amanda to Jess now its Jen. Ist this the Jen?

    http://jen.supergfe.com/

  9. #2390

    Amanda / Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.
    After being completely ignored by Amanda, I got a text that I missed yesterday at 9:30 am. I was in the middle of travelling and was getting bombarded by 3 different people as well as using navigation. I replied back later yesterday and never heard anything until 2:45 today for a quick meet and greet and 15 minutes for $150. I'm assuming this is Jess, (I didn't ask). Just texted her back that I was busy. I didn't try to negotiate. Sounds like Jess, If this is her, already has GPS.

  10. #2389

    CL Alexis

    She posted on CL last week and I posted about her. She posted again today. I had several requests for her number. I am on the fence about having her over. So, did anyone see her? If so, would appreciate some feedback. Post or PM thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clmassage.jpg‎   clmassage1.jpg‎  

  11. #2388

    CL Jenna.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    All that great action but no PIV? Seems strange. Like a meal with just appetizers and no entree.
    Well Gee Willikers! I didn't know how graphic to be. Anyhow, yes there was FIV. And plenty of it. And here is another tidbit I left out. At least with me, she loves BLS. So I did a bit of manscaping on the morning of our date. And I was well rewarded!! And sadly, I don't have a candle closet, but I am sure as hell thinking of starting one. I want to be a Yankee Doodle Dandy!

  12. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.
    Yep. Let us know how it goes or pm if you want!

  13. #2386

    Jess / Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.
    Well photo was her, she has lost a little weight since it was taken, no obvious signs of drugs, she'd 37, wanted $150/ hr, talked her down for a quick BBBJ in the car. Would repeat.

  14. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    So, her and I go back awhile. Had her over on Valentine's Day. If you go back in time, she was always rated in the top BJ givers. The biggest knock on her was her location (Riverwest) and that she does not offer FS. Well, her location is better and FS is still not and the menu. Anyhow, picked her up Wednesday morning and back to my place She likes shaved balls so did some manscaping and I was well rewarded with very nice BLS. She knows what I like so she spent about 45 minutes in the tub getting shaved up. Very nice eating session. She giggles the whole the time she is being eaten and had 3 very nice orgasms. So she goes to work on me. DAMN!! So I am pounding on her head to let go. When she comes up for air she says she just wanted to make sure she got it all. Well Ms Shop Vac, you got every last drop She likes sucking and pinching my nipples. Well I like pinching and sucking her nipples too Total GFE.
    And was there a visit to the candle closet? You sound like you could be OFG's twin, if not the one and only.

  15. #2384

    Everything but

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    So, her and I go back awhile. Had her over on Valentine's Day. If you go back in time, she was always rated in the top BJ givers. The biggest knock on her was her location (Riverwest) and that she does not offer FS. Well, her location is better and FS is still not and the menu. Anyhow, picked her up Wednesday morning and back to my place She likes shaved balls so did some manscaping and I was well rewarded with very nice BLS. She knows what I like so she spent about 45 minutes in the tub getting shaved up. Very nice eating session. She giggles the whole the time she is being eaten and had 3 very nice orgasms. So she goes to work on me. DAMN!! So I am pounding on her head to let go. When she comes up for air she says she just wanted to make sure she got it all. Well Ms Shop Vac, you got every last drop She likes sucking and pinching my nipples. Well I like pinching and sucking her nipples too Total GFE.
    All that great action but no PIV? Seems strange. Like a meal with just appetizers and no entree.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 160 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ashley Madison
Click here for Live Sex Now!

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape