Adult Vacation
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaandam  [View Original Post]
    The other day I went to Kimura Spa, expecting to see new attendants, but was misinformed. The two attendant were May and Anna, who really are not my type. I stayed nevertheless and choose Anna, who has a full menu and treated me well. May and Anna are regulars and are with this spa for many years. I like to see report on May.
    I have had full service with May several times she is one of my favorites. I have had FS with everyone at Kimora and my oak except Candy. And have had guest appearance from Coco as well. I always get great service their. I was with Lisa a couple of weeks ago. Fun times every time except once.

Asian massage

After a few months I tried the Massage Spa in Port Richey again. Besides the mamasan there were two other attendants. I choose Coco and tried in vain to get Full service. It may be a question of my mileage varies, however in most cases and places I am succesfull. Maybe others did better. The quality in Kimura and Miyako is not that great anymore, so I have to drive 1 1/2 to get to One Spa and Golden Spa, where the selection and service is good. Hope to hear other experiences at the massage spa (formerly Lilly Spa) in Port Richey.
    I reported on this place with post #248, and a short followup on #251. Not sure what to call this place, and they didn't know either when I went.

Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper52  [View Original Post]
    I saw Coco a few weeks ago, and yes, she's a very attractive Chinese girl. She told me that she's 27. She was telling me about her life in China and how expensive it is to live there. She was trying to tell me about something, and I had a hard time understanding her. Then she grabbed my hand and drew the Nike "swoosh". I said, "Oh Nike", and she's like "yes, yes". I had to laugh.

I'd like to see the girl who works at the desk. Her name is Mia. Really pretty girl, probably a bit older, but not by much. Not sure is she does massage or is just the young mamasan.
    Are you sure that wasn't Amelia? She was working the front desk when I came in. Maybe I misunderstood the name and it really was Mia, but an attractive, broad-faced girl, early 30's. If that was her I suggest you jump on her like a dog on a t-bone!

About Coco, any details of her technique and damage? You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    After doing a lot of physical work, I needed a massage. Was heading out to the new place in LOL near Oakstead, looking to toftt. But I stopped at the fairly new place on 54 near Madison, where I had been a couple times and heard they had some new talent. Met Amelia, a pretty 30 yr old Chinese girl, and I forgot about the other place. This place was called M Massage, but now the name is changed to Lotus, and they added a ts, which I like. The hh session is. 45 and it is. 1 for the ts. On the ts, Amelia spent about half the time making sure junior and the boys were spotlessly clean. Her massage was ok, about half the time on the back and half on the glutes, with a lot of teasing. On the flip, she asked how much I wanted to tip, and I said. 4. She said that would get me HJ, and I asked if she would remove her clothes, and she said $ for that. Then I gave her the universal sign for BJ and she said no at first, but did I have a condom? I said no, and she said $ for CBJ, which I agreed to. She brought out some saran wrap, and I though "oh shit", but actually I couldn't feel it at all. While she was at work on me, I was reaching under her panties and playing with the kitty, and she was getting wet. The she unhooked her bra and released her delightful a-cups for me to suck. It was a sensual trifecta, and she appeared to cum at least once. I ended up exploding, violently, in her hand and she said "wow, you cum like you 40! How old are you?" (I'm 60). She said, you come back and see other girl, Coco, she do you good just like me! I had seen Coco earlier, and she was very attractive, maybe a little younger than Amelia. Amelia gave me a bottle of water, and I left thinking there is a new star in the Pasco galaxy! I look forward to returning!
    I saw Coco a few weeks ago, and yes, she's a very attractive Chinese girl. She told me that she's 27. She was telling me about her life in China and how expensive it is to live there. She was trying to tell me about something, and I had a hard time understanding her. Then she grabbed my hand and drew the Nike "swoosh". I said, "Oh Nike", and she's like "yes, yes". I had to laugh.

I'd like to see the girl who works at the desk. Her name is Mia. Really pretty girl, probably a bit older, but not by much. Not sure is she does massage or is just the young mamasan.

Lotus Massage (new name)

After doing a lot of physical work, I needed a massage. Was heading out to the new place in LOL near Oakstead, looking to toftt. But I stopped at the fairly new place on 54 near Madison, where I had been a couple times and heard they had some new talent. Met Amelia, a pretty 30 yr old Chinese girl, and I forgot about the other place. This place was called M Massage, but now the name is changed to Lotus, and they added a ts, which I like. The hh session is. 45 and it is. 1 for the ts. On the ts, Amelia spent about half the time making sure junior and the boys were spotlessly clean. Her massage was ok, about half the time on the back and half on the glutes, with a lot of teasing. On the flip, she asked how much I wanted to tip, and I said. 4. She said that would get me HJ, and I asked if she would remove her clothes, and she said $ for that. Then I gave her the universal sign for BJ and she said no at first, but did I have a condom? I said no, and she said $ for CBJ, which I agreed to. She brought out some saran wrap, and I though "oh shit", but actually I couldn't feel it at all. While she was at work on me, I was reaching under her panties and playing with the kitty, and she was getting wet. The she unhooked her bra and released her delightful a-cups for me to suck. It was a sensual trifecta, and she appeared to cum at least once. I ended up exploding, violently, in her hand and she said "wow, you cum like you 40! How old are you?" (I'm 60). She said, you come back and see other girl, Coco, she do you good just like me! I had seen Coco earlier, and she was very attractive, maybe a little younger than Amelia. Amelia gave me a bottle of water, and I left thinking there is a new star in the Pasco galaxy! I look forward to returning!

Massage (Formerly Lilly Spa)

After a few months I tried the Massage Spa in Port Richey again. Besides the mamasan there were two other attendants. I choose Coco and tried in vain to get Full service. It may be a question of my mileage varies, however in most cases and places I am succesfull. Maybe others did better. The quality in Kimura and Miyako is not that great anymore, so I have to drive 1 1/2 to get to One Spa and Golden Spa, where the selection and service is good. Hope to hear other experiences at the massage spa (formerly Lilly Spa) in Port Richey.

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by PongoFace  [View Original Post]
    Amy worked at Hibiscus in Wesley Chapel. All I could ever get her to do was pull the twins out. She is cute though.
    I called yesterday to see if Amy was available. Was told that there were two girls working, including a new girl Cici, but no Amy. I had wanted to see Amy so I went elsewhere, but will try again.

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    The other day I was doing a little business in the area of Madison St. and 54--the Wynn Dixie shopping center--and I felt the need for a good massage. I had reviewed the new massage parlor there recently and had found it to be basically legit but a quality massage. My back wanted a good workout, so I told my dick to back off this one time, and I went into M Massage (I think that's the name) . I saw Linda, who had worked on my last time, but now she's mamasan, and she introduced me to Amy, a very cute Chinese girl looking to be in her mid to late 20's. I admit I'm terrible at guessing ages, especially Asian girls. The cost for a hh massage went up to. 45, but that was ok. Amy did a really good job, considering she is rather small, slightly above spinner status with a nice body, good sized rack, but kind of a flat ass (like a lot of Asian girls) . Anyway, the massage was good, no teasing but a lot of work on the glutes. I was covered by a towel at first but she began to remove it slowly until it was gone. Then came the flip, and she replaced the towel. She did some light stroking of my chest, and, much to my surprise, put her hand on my package and asked if I wanted anything done in that area! I was stunned, so when she said she wanted. 5, I could only stammer "ok". She did a very nice HJ, not the best I've had but definitely got the job done with a lot of sweet sounds to go with it.

After she finished and cleaned me up, she asked if I wanted a stretch. What a nice touch! Sometimes I get tensed up just before I shoot, so getting a stretch helped me to relax again.

BTW, Amy said she worked at another place in Wesley Chapel, and I said "Kitty's?" but she didn't remember the name, which I thought was strange.

Overall, a very pleasant experience with a very pretty young girl, which I will certainly repeat!
    Amy worked at Hibiscus in Wesley Chapel. All I could ever get her to do was pull the twins out. She is cute though.

Kimura

The other day I went to Kimura Spa, expecting to see new attendants, but was misinformed. The two attendant were May and Anna, who really are not my type. I stayed nevertheless and choose Anna, who has a full menu and treated me well. May and Anna are regulars and are with this spa for many years. I like to see report on May.

Funny who needs to get over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geolis  [View Original Post]
    You can read in to it as you'd like. Was simply a SUGGESTION to take the time to look.

I don't need a lesson from you, Mr. Mighty & cocky.
    LOL. You were the one that misunderstood what the original poster was trying to say. I know where to go and lookup abbreviation. Don't rush to to jump on someone to use resource, and make it sounds like bunch of us here didn't know what we are talking about. If I am wrong, I will be the first to say to everyone that I misunderstood. Clearly you are not. Whatever man. Have a safe hunting, because that's what we do. Sorry everyone to see our 'he said, she said' acts. :)

Get Over Yourself.

You can read in to it as you'd like. Was simply a SUGGESTION to take the time to look.

I don't need a lesson from you, Mr. Mighty & cocky.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian99  [View Original Post]
    Original poster already confirmed that he meant Table Shower. So before you get all mighty and cocky, and asking someone to use resource, please read his post and the way he used it in the sentence. 'Short Time' cannot be on the menu, but 'Table Shower' makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for letting me know. I am always looking for new things, and was just curious. In another forum, a member mentioned the term "Jack Hammer". Is anyone familiar with that term?
    And this was used as a service he has received from an AMP.

In a previous report I wrote St instead of TS. I meant table shower. Mystery solved. In the next few days I will go to Kimura in New Port Richey as they have new attendants. With exception of Sophie the quality has not been that good. Over the years I was always treated well at Kimura, so I will see if the quality has improved.
    Thanks for letting me know. I am always looking for new things, and was just curious. In another forum, a member mentioned the term "Jack Hammer". Is anyone familiar with that term?

In a previous report I wrote St instead of TS. I meant table shower. Mystery solved. In the next few days I will go to Kimura in New Port Richey as they have new attendants. With exception of Sophie the quality has not been that good. Over the years I was always treated well at Kimura, so I will see if the quality has improved.
    Will be anxious to here your report.

Quote Originally Posted by Geolis  [View Original Post]
    Should you take the time to look at this page (see menu above), you will see "ST" = Short Time.

Use the resources.
    Original poster already confirmed that he meant Table Shower. So before you get all mighty and cocky, and asking someone to use resource, please read his post and the way he used it in the sentence. 'Short Time' cannot be on the menu, but 'Table Shower' makes more sense.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations