Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BigKarl

Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorking19  [View Original Post]
    If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.
    Had anyone had good FS at sunshine? I went there a few times when they first opened, no shower and no extras. Is it better now? Or do I need to keep going farther south?

Reports

BigKarl

Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorking19  [View Original Post]
    If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.
    Had anyone had good FS at sunshine? I went there a few times when they first opened, no shower and no extras. It's it better now?

Reports

HardBall99

New Parlor in Hudson

It looks like Stefani (now I see how she spells her name) from Pearl and Sunshine has opened her own place on rte 52. Good news! That drive to Spring Hill was a little too much for me. My schedule will not allow avisit until possibly Friday, but I'd really like to see Stefani again.

Here is her ad from Craigslist: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4715735259.html.

Reports

Hard Working 19
    Quote Originally Posted by XRayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is sunshine located? I live in spring hill and I can't find it. Also if anyone knows rates, that would be great. Thanks.

Reports

Carl95
    Quote Originally Posted by XRayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is sunshine located? I live in spring hill and I can't find it. Also if anyone knows rates, that would be great. Thanks.
    In the strip mall behind Chili's / Cody's / Greek City on 19.

Reports

XRayGuy

Sunshine?

Reports

Salty Dawg

Kimura

Have not been in awhile and made a trip. Had two new girls, not bad at all, service is as good as ever when it comes to getting a massage and whatever.

Reports

FireUS19

Jin's experience

Had dream about Jin's in NPR. Very interesting. Angie greeted me and we went to the room. No table showers but that's ok. 70 to house. No draping and waited for Angie to return. She came in and immediately went for my backside with light feathery strokes and lingered down around the boys. I thought maybe it was just her doing her check first since it was my very first visit. Well she continued the play and went full on with that area and the boys. She reached under and felt my full reaction. All this was within first 10 minutes. She asked me to flip and I was very surprised. She went right at the H. E. I playfully said "take your time we have an hour" . She slowed down a little but still had a purpose. Well she ended up finishing me off within the first 30 minutes. She allowed limited roaming but I really didn't try much direct contact. After the happy beginning she had me turn back over and she gave an excellent massage. It was different in that I could just relax and not worry about how it would "end". I'll go back and test the menu limits next time although I have heard it's hand only.

Reports

HardBall99

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    No, Angie is Korean, fairly short and in good physical shape, but not with big knockers. I'd have to say her tits (be cup) and ass are very nice to play with. Jin's is on 54 a little south of Super Walmart. It is in an office plaza, not a storefront, but easy to find the sign.
    Sorry, I meant west of Walmart, in Hunting Creek Pointe Plaza.

Reports

HardBall99

Angie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCertero  [View Original Post]
    Would Angie happen to be the Chinese MILF with the big knockers? I'm wondering if its the same girl that used to be at Miyako years back? She was my ATF for a soild massage and walk on the back. I haven't been to Jins. I tried finding it once but never spotted it.
    No, Angie is Korean, fairly short and in good physical shape, but not with big knockers. I'd have to say her tits (be cup) and ass are very nice to play with. Jin's is on 54 a little south of Super Walmart. It is in an office plaza, not a storefront, but easy to find the sign.

Reports

PeterPiper52
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCertero  [View Original Post]
    Would Angie happen to be the Chinese MILF with the big knockers? I'm wondering if its the same girl that used to be at Miyako years back? She was my ATF for a soild massage and walk on the back. I haven't been to Jins. I tried finding it once but never spotted it.
    I'm wondering the same thing. Angie was my favorite at Miyako.

Reports

Four For 5
    Does anyone have a report on the massage parlor on 54 in Land'O'Lakes? I think it's called Kitty Massage but they don't use the name in their BP ads. I stopped by late last night (they're open til 11 pm) and was introduced to Mimi. She was one of the most beautiful AMP providers I have ever seen, and I think she is the actual girl they use in the BP ad (not many AMPs can say that! The trouble was she was sleeping on the couch in the lobby and had to be woke up to say "Hi". So, although I was strongly attracted to her, I did not think she was ready to give me her best. I would appreciate if anyone could provide a report on her performance, but if not, I will happily TOFTT next time I'm in LOL, and report back. BTW, in the ad, I think Mimi is the pic on the upper right.

http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-2828/12614921
    I paid a visit a month or so ago and I drew what had to have been the mama-san. They began to advertise "Mimi is back" in their ads a few days after my visit. Mama-san was decent looking, table shower is kind of like an autopsy table with drains down the sides. Not very comfy to lay on stomach. Drain is right behind head rest and loud like some kind of pump is running and sucking air. Mama-san took a call during the massage but was very subtle doing it. She seemed to be alone in the place and little over worked because of it. Massage was good, better than average for most AMPs. On the flip I was draped but Jr decided to pitch a tent. Mama-san gestured to it and I said "please do" and she gave a nice release. All in all not great, but good. Might return to see this Mimi. I didn't try to negotiate for a higher menu option, so I can't say there is any. Bottom line. 80 for the hour and. 40 tip.

Reports

John Certero

Jins

Jin's has been my favorite AMP for a couple years. I have been with 4 or 5 of the girls there, but mostly with Angie (I posted a review of her in Rubmaps). My first few visits featured a good quality massage, to the point I figured it was a legit place, and then, oh my, they finished with a nice HE. After having a similar treatment from 3 different girls, I realized it was SOP (it sometimes takes me a while to see how things are). Lately, since they know me there, there seems to be not so much time on the massage, but a lot more time teasing the boys while I'm face down (delightful! And then a real nice finish. Lately I have only seen Angie and Yuko there, and each one is a lot of fun. By the way, I found it interesting that Jin's has not been reviewed earlier, but thought it was nice they were under the radar. Also, in contrast to Kimura or Miyako, it appears that HJ is the only extra available at Jin's, and it is done without a prior discussion of tipping. That's been my experience, but YMMV.

Reports

Call234
    Jin's has been my favorite AMP for a couple years. I have been with 4 or 5 of the girls there, but mostly with Angie (I posted a review of her in Rubmaps). My first few visits featured a good quality massage, to the point I figured it was a legit place, and then, oh my, they finished with a nice HE. After having a similar treatment from 3 different girls, I realized it was SOP (it sometimes takes me a while to see how things are). Lately, since they know me there, there seems to be not so much time on the massage, but a lot more time teasing the boys while I'm face down (delightful! And then a real nice finish. Lately I have only seen Angie and Yuko there, and each one is a lot of fun. By the way, I found it interesting that Jin's has not been reviewed earlier, but thought it was nice they were under the radar. Also, in contrast to Kimura or Miyako, it appears that HJ is the only extra available at Jin's, and it is done without a prior discussion of tipping. That's been my experience, but YMMV.
    Good to know. Thanks for the report.

Reports

TacoSmacker

Jin's

Thanks, HB. Your report sums-up and confirms what I'd found. "Worth it? Yes. "Totally off-the-chain. Unlimited? No.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations