Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TrollMonger
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTired  [View Original Post]
    I have lost touch with Stephanie form Pearl, Last I heard she was going out on her own? Does anybody have any info? Thanks.
    She is at sunshine in Springhill at the moment. She is working on getting her own place ready.

Reports

BadTired

Sunshine or Pearl

I have lost touch with Stephanie form Pearl, Last I heard she was going out on her own? Does anybody have any info? Thanks.

Reports

TrollMonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayguy  [View Original Post]
    I live is Sprig Hill and I don't know what else is out here. I was in holiday for a while and there were a few out there. Where would be a good place around the Hernando area?
    In hernando as far as I know there isn't a place to hunt or drive to find what your looking for but I know its not at dusk you would bd better driving back down to holiday you would save money and aggravation and might still go home smiling.

Reports

XRayGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is, A friend of mine stopped in when they first reopened, they waved the. 5 dollar room fee and once in there He picked the best attendant (her name was Shannon if he thinks) they had nothing special. They get in the room and she tries to sell me a CBJ for $$ . Completely ridiculous. He just walked thank god they were waiving to door fee to get clients back that was his experience. But as always YMMV. Good luck if you attempt it much better offerings out there.
    I live is Sprig Hill and I don't know what else is out here. I was in holiday for a while and there were a few out there. Where would be a good place around the Hernando area?

Reports

TrollMonger
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayguy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone check this place out? I went there years ago and complete rip off. Is it still the same?
    Yes it is, A friend of mine stopped in when they first reopened, they waved the. 5 dollar room fee and once in there He picked the best attendant (her name was Shannon if he thinks) they had nothing special. They get in the room and she tries to sell me a CBJ for $$ . Completely ridiculous. He just walked thank god they were waiving to door fee to get clients back that was his experience. But as always YMMV. Good luck if you attempt it much better offerings out there.

Reports

XRayGuy

Dusk til dawn?

Has anyone check this place out? I went there years ago and complete rip off. Is it still the same?

Reports

TrollMonger
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    I got exactly the same great service as my last time at the Pearl, so I was quite happy. She also reported that she is opening her own spa on 52, sometime in Sept. , a mile off 19 in La Madera Plaza. Good to know she's doing well. She expects to be at Sunshine only thru August.
    She told me the same thing about her own shop just didn't want to advertise that incase it fell through or she didn't want it out there just yet. Glad it helped you.

Reports

HardBall99
    Quote Originally Posted by FireUS19  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see Steph since she has been in Spring Hill Sunshine? Is she able to give same great service as she did at pearl? Sunshine was straight up therapeutic the 2 times I tried.
    I got exactly the same great service as my last time at the Pearl, so I was quite happy. She also reported that she is opening her own spa on 52, sometime in Sept. , a mile off 19 in La Madera Plaza. Good to know she's doing well. She expects to be at Sunshine only thru August.

Reports

TrollMonger
    Has anyone been to see Steph since she has been in Spring Hill Sunshine? Is she able to give same great service as she did at pearl? Sunshine was straight up therapeutic the 2 times I tried.
    Yeah she is good to go same as at the pearl unless she doesn't like your then YMMV.

Reports

FireUS19

Steph at Sunshine

Hey guys anyone that is looking for Stephanie from Chinese Pearl she is working at Sunshine in Springhill. Only Tina is left at the Preal now so no reason to waste your time.

Reports

HardBall99

Stephanie

Hey guys anyone that is looking for Stephanie from Chinese Pearl she is working at Sunshine in Springhill. Only Tina is left at the Preal now so no reason to waste your time.
    Thanks, man, much appreciated!

Reports

TrollMonger

Stephanie

Reports

HardBall99

Stephanie at Pearl

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Stephanie from Chinese (or Elite) Pearl? She was one of my favorites as a legit masseuse, but on my last visit, she surprised me with a very nice HJ after a great massage. A month later, I call and she has "resigned". Maybe she was fired for giving extras, who knows? But I would dearly lover to find her again, whether she is in another shop or doing freelance. Any help?

Reports

Brushout
    I was unable to check back here about Platinum 2 before going there and wow what a mistake. Blonde pill popper stumbled through a "relaxation session" which consisted of 10 minutes of awkward rubs and groaning. She kept repeating "this isn't a massage". I wasnt expecting a pro massage but at least give it some build up before the flip! She then rubs her pair of very avg tits on me for 2 minutes before clumsily reaching for the raincoat. The CBJ did the trick of course and yes that means got what I went for but the AMPs just do a much better job overall with anticipation and climax. I can't recommend this place unless it's just last minute nearby option. 40 in the door and 40 tip. Reasonable yes but skills and atmosphere just not worth it.
    Thanks for the warning. I have been eyeballing it as I drive south. Glade I never stopped in.

Reports

FireUS19

Testimony on the value of this board

Quote Originally Posted by MfWhoreMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have and my advice is don't do it. Overpriced and not worth it. Avoid the shop in PH as well, they post on backpage, none of the pics are real. Check out the St pete board for more info.
    I was unable to check back here about Platinum 2 before going there and wow what a mistake. Blonde pill popper stumbled through a "relaxation session" which consisted of 10 minutes of awkward rubs and groaning. She kept repeating "this isn't a massage". I wasnt expecting a pro massage but at least give it some build up before the flip! She then rubs her pair of very avg tits on me for 2 minutes before clumsily reaching for the raincoat. The CBJ did the trick of course and yes that means got what I went for but the AMPs just do a much better job overall with anticipation and climax. I can't recommend this place unless it's just last minute nearby option. 40 in the door and 40 tip. Reasonable yes but skills and atmosphere just not worth it.

Posting Limitations