www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mf WhoreMonger
    Quote Originally Posted by FireUS19  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by 2 weeks ago after the first ad hit backpage. Rang bell but no answer. Called and got VM.

They have sister shop in PH I guess too.
    I have and my advice is don't do it. Overpriced and not worth it. Avoid the shop in PH as well, they post on backpage, none of the pics are real. Check out the St pete board for more info.

Reports

FireUS19

Anyone had Dreams at Platinum in Hudson?

I stopped by 2 weeks ago after the first ad hit backpage. Rang bell but no answer. Called and got VM.

They have sister shop in PH I guess too.

Reports

BadTired

Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMatt  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and I figured it was time to share my adventures with all of you fine gentleman. I have been to the pearl a few times but I always draw T. Figured that with time more might be offered but this has not been the case. Shame because those warlocks look juicy. My disappointment has never been long lived with a short trip south to kimora as I left very happy the few times I have been there. Had an awesome massage and opted for a handshake that was above what I could imagine. Thank you for all of your info on here.
    At the Pearl: T's day's off are Friday and Saturday and she is there by herself Sunday and Monday.

Reports

MoneyMatt

Pearl and Kimora

Long time lurker and I figured it was time to share my adventures with all of you fine gentleman. I have been to the pearl a few times but I always draw T. Figured that with time more might be offered but this has not been the case. Shame because those warlocks look juicy. My disappointment has never been long lived with a short trip south to kimora as I left very happy the few times I have been there. Had an awesome massage and opted for a handshake that was above what I could imagine. Thank you for all of your info on here.

Reports

PeterPiper52
    Dropped in for first time last week. Very pleasant attendant, attractive mid 30's? Started with an extremely thorough table shower with lots of detail work. Very nice attention to the equipment on the flip. The massage was focused right where it needed to be with no doubt what the end would bring. On the flip a quick hand signal question from her as to my desired H. E. I nodded in agreement and was asked about funding. Very intense coverage with 2 hands busy at all times. Smiles all around. Light roaming met no reaction but didn't go too far this time. I got the feeling that there is more on the menu. . 70 to house for unrushed table shower then full hour massage after. . 40 tip but was of course asked to bring more next time.
    I may have to try this place again. I went one time last year, and the attendant looked like she was old enough to be on Medicare. It is a nice, little place.

Reports

Newed2

Lily

Dropped in for first time last week. Very pleasant attendant, attractive mid 30's? Started with an extremely thorough table shower with lots of detail work. Very nice attention to the equipment on the flip. The massage was focused right where it needed to be with no doubt what the end would bring. On the flip a quick hand signal question from her as to my desired H. E. I nodded in agreement and was asked about funding. Very intense coverage with 2 hands busy at all times. Smiles all around. Light roaming met no reaction but didn't go too far this time. I got the feeling that there is more on the menu. . 70 to house for unrushed table shower then full hour massage after. . 40 tip but was of course asked to bring more next time.
    I tried Lily's couple of times so far, everything on the menu, I left very happy both times. Just small busy plaza.

Reports

Salty Dawg

2 Fav AMP places

Stopped in at Kimora and as usual, had a blast, place was hopping, had to call a girl up from other location. As usual, nothing to complain about.

Reports

FireUS19

Lily's (used to be Dream Spa)

Reports

TrollMonger

The Pearl

2nd visit was a let down yesterday. T gave mediocre legit massage only. 1st visit 2 weeks ago was awesome with Stephanie. Great massage with unprompted H. E.
    Stick with Steph her massages are good and after a bit she allows H. E with roaming and has hinted more on the menu. H. E isn't the greatest but perhaps other menu items are better. Anyway she is a decent option on a pinch.

Reports

FireUS19

Pearl by Kmart

2nd visit was a let down yesterday. T gave mediocre legit massage only. 1st visit 2 weeks ago was awesome with Stephanie. Great massage with unprompted H. E.

Reports

DrPotato
    Glad to be a part of the forum. I have couple reports but first a question. I've been to my fav 2 npr AMPs and always leave satisfied. The 4 handed special order was amazing and the solo runs have been awesome. BUT, I have never been able to wrangle a DATY as you mention above. Just wondering what the secret might be? Code word? Action? Or just come out and ask? I would really like to add this in to the mix.
    Super secret code word action is put two fingers in the shape of a vee over you mouth and stick your tongue out and shake it while making a lalalalalalalalala sound.

Reports

Glenn P
    Glad to be a part of the forum. I have couple reports but first a question. I've been to my fav 2 npr AMPs and always leave satisfied. The 4 handed special order was amazing and the solo runs have been awesome. BUT, I have never been able to wrangle a DATY as you mention above. Just wondering what the secret might be? Code word? Action? Or just come out and ask? I would really like to add this in to the mix.
    It comes with time, the girl has to have seen you a few times and she will if you lead her that way. If you get off table and kneel at side, she gets the hint. Lisa works at both places and she has been known to squirt during DATY.

Reports

FireUS19

Question from a newbie- DATY

Quote Originally Posted by GlennP  [View Original Post]
    They are owned by same person, mamasans work at both places. Korean girls at both are equal. Pricing is equal. .6 to house, .6 to girl gets table shower, nice rub and on flip roaming, daty and oil he. Worth the fee IMO.

Reports

Forgedit

Klosterman

Stopped in at the AMP on klosterman and 19 at lunch today. Very nice, .6 to mamas an for the room then .9 for the rest (haggled down from 1.4 and she admonished me to bring more next time haha). Attendant was surprisingly busty, prob mid 30s and cute.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Tampa trip

Was in Tampa last night and stopped at the Bamboo. Just as nice as my two NPR regular places.

Posting Limitations