Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Marty Graw

Lilly & Jin

I dreamed I had hopped down to the Lilly pad and that I got a young pretty AMP with a good rack BUT, had a massage style could best be described at torture. Light rub of back followed by lazy pinching of thighs in one spot. On flip, quickly started negotiating before put a finger on me. Absolutely no skill mechanical finish and could barely touch the jugs. To add insult to injury she insisted on spraying my hands with alcohol wipes before she did her work. She said her name was something like Marrisa but she had to think a long time before she could tell me her name so she probably uses a lot of names.

I had a much better dream at Jin. Thanks for the reviews gents. It sounded to me like the AMP's name was Jenny. (funny how all the names there start with a J" Massage was absolutely wonderful and enjoyed a very good ball rub while still on my stomach. I love it when they do that. Then the flip--no negotiation and she took her time and did it right. Did not remove her top but that was fine. Very good technique. Then some more massaging after the deed. This is another thing I love for them to do. Like to relax some after the deed instead of getting rushed out the door. Funny, she did not even do the linger in the room after the massage as most do waiting for their tip. I had to track her down in the hall to give her a tip. Did not seem to expect anything. She was an attractive woman, I would say in 30's. In the hall I saw a very young AMP who I would definitely like to see again. The only bad thing on the visit was that they were very busy and put in a room where I had to wait about 20 minutes before my massage. Can someone tell me the name of the young one?

Reports

Salty Dawg

Jin

Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the other girl's name? And, about the other one, Julie, was she a small girl? I had a session with "Judy" that I really liked, (included a prostate rub, and she went 10 minutes over the hour) but her name may have been Julie. Sometimes it's hard to pick up their Americanized names due to the accent. I'd love to see "Judy" again, heard she was in Orlando.
    You may be right my friend. Could be Judy and yes she does go over the time. Will only see her in the future.

Reports

HardBall99

Jin's

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Went back and my girl was busy so I tried the other lady. Ok, good service but prefer the other. Just choice.
    Did you get the other girl's name? And, about the other one, Julie, was she a small girl? I had a session with "Judy" that I really liked, (included a prostate rub, and she went 10 minutes over the hour) but her name may have been Julie. Sometimes it's hard to pick up their Americanized names due to the accent. I'd love to see "Judy" again, heard she was in Orlando.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Jin's

Went back and my girl was busy so I tried the other lady. Ok, good service but prefer the other. Just choice.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Jin's

Never been there before and decided to skip my NPR favorite to give it a try. Well, I was not disappointed, had Julie and had a great massage, better than the one from NPR. Will return, good finish.

Reports

Salty Dawg

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor

I appreciate the feedback on the two. Have not been able to get ahold of Laura so I set an appointment for the two BBW's. Could be different and fun.

Thanaks.
    I think they forgot me. Had appointment for last evening but they never got back with directions or number. Oh well, desteny took hold so I'll pass on them from now on. Too many others to choose from.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Laura is an attractive woman, will get comfortable with you, allows roaming, and will give a satisfying HJ at the end. Well worth the donation IMO.

2 BBW's, ask for pics. One of the two wasnt my cup, so to speak, but received a nice rub and tug from both, overall a pleasant experience.

As always, stay safe and all that rubbish.

Fatts.
    I appreciate the feedback on the two. Have not been able to get ahold of Laura so I set an appointment for the two BBW's. Could be different and fun.

Thanaks.

Reports

Fattman

Details.

Laura in Saftey Harbor what is included in her donation. Reviews don't really help.

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor nude massage. No pic's just email. Any info would be appreciated.
    Laura is an attractive woman, will get comfortable with you, allows roaming, and will give a satisfying HJ at the end. Well worth the donation IMO.

2 BBW's, ask for pics. One of the two wasnt my cup, so to speak, but received a nice rub and tug from both, overall a pleasant experience.

As always, stay safe and all that rubbish.

Fatts.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Need intel

Laura in Saftey Harbor what is included in her donation. Reviews don't really help.

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor nude massage. No pic's just email. Any info would be appreciated.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Stef

Thanks Bro.

Reports

Lonelyknight1
    Where his her shop? Any digits?
    http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4756390758.html

Reports

Salty Dawg

Stefani

Where his her shop? Any digits?

Reports

HardBall99

Stefani

Quote Originally Posted by FireUS19  [View Original Post]
    I had dream with her at the Pearl. Great massage and typical HJ ending. I assume same at her new place. YMMV especially since she is owner operator. Any word on if she is alone or hasother staff?
    I would be more than happy to TOFTT as soon as my schedule allows me some free time.

Reports

FireUS19

New place

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy6  [View Original Post]
    What kind of massage does Stefanie give --have not herd much.
    I had dream with her at the Pearl. Great massage and typical HJ ending. I assume same at her new place. YMMV especially since she is owner operator. Any word on if she is alone or hasother staff?

Reports

Bad Boy6

Massage

Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Stefani (now I see how she spells her name) from Pearl and Sunshine has opened her own place on rte 52. Good news! That drive to Spring Hill was a little too much for me. My schedule will not allow avisit until possibly Friday, but I'd really like to see Stefanie again.

Here is her ad from Craigslist: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4715735259.html.
    What kind of massage does Stefanie give --have not herd much.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations