Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Salty Dawg

Thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Laura is an attractive woman, will get comfortable with you, allows roaming, and will give a satisfying HJ at the end. Well worth the donation IMO.

2 BBW's, ask for pics. One of the two wasnt my cup, so to speak, but received a nice rub and tug from both, overall a pleasant experience.

As always, stay safe and all that rubbish.

Fatts.
    I appreciate the feedback on the two. Have not been able to get ahold of Laura so I set an appointment for the two BBW's. Could be different and fun.

Thanaks.

Reports

Fattman

Details.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Laura in Saftey Harbor what is included in her donation. Reviews don't really help.

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor nude massage. No pic's just email. Any info would be appreciated.
    Laura is an attractive woman, will get comfortable with you, allows roaming, and will give a satisfying HJ at the end. Well worth the donation IMO.

2 BBW's, ask for pics. One of the two wasnt my cup, so to speak, but received a nice rub and tug from both, overall a pleasant experience.

As always, stay safe and all that rubbish.

Fatts.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Need intel

Laura in Saftey Harbor what is included in her donation. Reviews don't really help.

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor nude massage. No pic's just email. Any info would be appreciated.

Reports

Salty Dawg

Stef

Thanks Bro.

Reports

Lonelyknight1
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Where his her shop? Any digits?
    http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4756390758.html

Reports

Salty Dawg

Stefani

Where his her shop? Any digits?

Reports

HardBall99

Stefani

Quote Originally Posted by FireUS19  [View Original Post]
    I had dream with her at the Pearl. Great massage and typical HJ ending. I assume same at her new place. YMMV especially since she is owner operator. Any word on if she is alone or hasother staff?
    I would be more than happy to TOFTT as soon as my schedule allows me some free time.

Reports

FireUS19

New place

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy6  [View Original Post]
    What kind of massage does Stefanie give --have not herd much.
    I had dream with her at the Pearl. Great massage and typical HJ ending. I assume same at her new place. YMMV especially since she is owner operator. Any word on if she is alone or hasother staff?

Reports

Bad Boy6

Massage

Quote Originally Posted by HardBall99  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Stefani (now I see how she spells her name) from Pearl and Sunshine has opened her own place on rte 52. Good news! That drive to Spring Hill was a little too much for me. My schedule will not allow avisit until possibly Friday, but I'd really like to see Stefanie again.

Here is her ad from Craigslist: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4715735259.html.
    What kind of massage does Stefanie give --have not herd much.

Reports

Bpppp

One Lisa / Mamasan?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennP  [View Original Post]
    It comes with time, the girl has to have seen you a few times and she will if you lead her that way. If you get off table and kneel at side, she gets the hint. Lisa works at both places and she has been known to squirt during DATY.
    The Lisa you are referring to- Is this the Mamasan Lisa?? My friend had a WONDERFUL time there with Lisa (Manasan) and a new girl, Susie I think her name was. Wonderful 4 handed massage by these two wonderful women. Never had a bad time at either Miyako, or Kimora. 3 cheers for Lisa and her staff!

Reports

BigKarl

Lily Pad

Made a venture to the Lily pad, have not been to the swamp in quite awhile. New frog in the swamp with some large blossoming flowers that are just dying to be picked. Did not offer typical TS and went right to work on my back. Above average massage with lots of roaming! Made the turn and a new discovery. FS was excellent with visits to many different pads.

Reports

BigKarl

Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorking19  [View Original Post]
    If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.
    Had anyone had good FS at sunshine? I went there a few times when they first opened, no shower and no extras. Is it better now? Or do I need to keep going farther south?

Reports

BigKarl

Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorking19  [View Original Post]
    If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.
    Had anyone had good FS at sunshine? I went there a few times when they first opened, no shower and no extras. It's it better now?

Reports

HardBall99

New Parlor in Hudson

It looks like Stefani (now I see how she spells her name) from Pearl and Sunshine has opened her own place on rte 52. Good news! That drive to Spring Hill was a little too much for me. My schedule will not allow avisit until possibly Friday, but I'd really like to see Stefani again.

Here is her ad from Craigslist: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4715735259.html.

Reports

Hard Working 19
    Quote Originally Posted by XRayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is sunshine located? I live in spring hill and I can't find it. Also if anyone knows rates, that would be great. Thanks.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations