Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

"Plumbing Issues"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaandam  [View Original Post]
    It is my understanding that there were some plumbing issues. I doubt that a table shower will be built. They will be open by Friday or Saturday.
    Now I know why they wouldn't answer the phone when I called. After Fire's comments I wasn't too keen on this locale anyway, so headed to Wildwood. My post is in the Ocala section.

The comment about plumbing problems triggered a memory about an AMP over in Jax (at least I think that was where it was. I know it was in Fl). They had to shut down because of sewer pipes backing up into the table shower floor drains. When they had it looked at the cause was--you guessed it--too many used condoms. Busted!

Brooksville Red Door

Thanks for the intel. I'll check back there this weeked on the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaandam  [View Original Post]
    It is my understanding that there were some plumbing issues. I doubt that a table shower will be built. They will be open by Friday or Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by FireUS19  [View Original Post]
    Drove by yesterday and saw a " closed for remodel" sign on the door. Plumbing truck parked in front. Table shower coming perhaps?

Tampa

I posted this video link in the Tampa Massage Parlor Reports section. Relevant for all of the Tampa Bay area I suppose. Make of it, what you will.

News Channel 8 story: "Appointed official who is landlord of sketchy massage spa puts Tampa City Council in awkward light".

http://wfla.com/2017/10/09/appointed...awkward-light/

Brooksville Red Door

Drove by yesterday and saw a " closed for remodel" sign on the door. Plumbing truck parked in front. Table shower coming perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of the name of it but it's on 54 close to the Oakstead area anyone on here try it out? I only ask because it's not far from me and curiosity got me! You can pm me if necessary, thanks!
    I went a couple months back. Weird washcloth on the junk in the table shower, lackluster but not horrible.

Massage was ok at best, left the room 2 or 3 times. Wanted $50/ HE didn't like when I said no and only $40. Eventually got the HE for $40. Then finished the massage to the hour. Debated going back but haven't.

Revolving door

I was back in 2 weeks ago, yet again a different girl. Generic H. E. , blocked every attempt at return touch. Never know what to expect with different talent every time. I had 3 or 4 very good dreams when they first opened with same girl but now it seems hit and miss. And if no new girl and you draw old mamasan I recommend finding a reason to walk out. YMMV as always.
    I tried last week again in the hope that a new attendant arrived. No such luck. The same unappealing (to me) attendant was there and I walked out. The old mamasan was not there. I would like to find a spa with full menu in the Brooksville or Spring Hill area, but so far no such luck.

You said, "Grab them by the pu $$why!" Not me!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    You don't like the girls at Kimura and Miyako? They've always made me a - well, happy boy. Maybe my expectations aren't that high, but I've never been completely disappointed. I wonder if your grabby approach put them off? I mean seriously, I'm not trying to offend or anything, and maybe it's because I've matured some. I guess if I was in my twenties I might have been a little more grabby, but I still think I was more reserved even when I was younger. Even though some of these girls might seem loose, I guess I figure a little respect gets me further than the direct approach. They aren't street walkers after all.

-Happy.
    Wow, don't dare say anything in here without it getting twisted.

Revolving Red Door

Quote Originally Posted by OilChanger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been by lately? I was going to be in the area this week just off I-75 so I thought I might detour into town. Or, should I just keep heading up the pike to the Villages-area AMPs?
    I was back in 2 weeks ago, yet again a different girl. Generic H. E. , blocked every attempt at return touch. Never know what to expect with different talent every time. I had 3 or 4 very good dreams when they first opened with same girl but now it seems hit and miss. And if no new girl and you draw old mamasan I recommend finding a reason to walk out. YMMV as always.

Brooksville red door update?

Mamasan is having a hard time keeping girls. There have been several pass thru a couple weeks at a time.

Hit and miss as far as service. All gave basic HE. One allowed FIV, others only top roaming.

Mamasan is doing job for now until new girl arrives this week "maybe" she says. It's def YMMV for now.

Mamasan is pushing 60 years I'd guess. If anyone stops in please report if new girl arrives.
    Anybody been by lately? I was going to be in the area this week just off I-75 so I thought I might detour into town. Or, should I just keep heading up the pike to the Villages-area AMPs?

Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    I use the same approach as you when I am a new customer at an AMP. I have found this to be a subtle way of expressing your intentions without offending the worker. Stay safe.
    How about another approach! After the TS go face up and not face down.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    Not so sure about grabbing them, I massage their calves and thighs while they work on my back, I then move to front outside of clothes and then inside if accessible. They get the hint. Never had any issues with getting extras at Kimura or Miako, that's new to me. No extras at these two places.
    I use the same approach as you when I am a new customer at an AMP. I have found this to be a subtle way of expressing your intentions without offending the worker. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    You don't like the girls at Kimura and Miyako? They've always made me a - well, happy boy. Maybe my expectations aren't that high, but I've never been completely disappointed. I wonder if your grabby approach put them off? I mean seriously, I'm not trying to offend or anything, and maybe it's because I've matured some. I guess if I was in my twenties I might have been a little more grabby, but I still think I was more reserved even when I was younger. Even though some of these girls might seem loose, I guess I figure a little respect gets me further than the direct approach. They aren't street walkers after all.

-Happy.
    Not so sure about grabbing them, I massage their calves and thighs while they work on my back, I then move to front outside of clothes and then inside if accessible. They get the hint. Never had any issues with getting extras at Kimura or Miako, that's new to me. No extras at these two places.

Grab them by the pu$$y

Quote Originally Posted by Rockey7373  [View Original Post]
    The secret to me success in most AMP's is to grab hold of them after the massage begins. Grab all the good stuff, if they turn you down after that move on and never return. Like Kimura and Miako (sp) on NPR, I'd never return.

-Happy.
    Last edited by HappyBoy69; 09-30-17 at 20:12. Reason: Mis-Spell

Girls Are Spooked Now

I believe, unless you are a regular with the girl with a history of extras, they are quite hesitant right now due to the bullshit happening on Kennedy. Many of those girls, and owners, have moved out of that area, but are still very cautious, based on some valid conversation. Just my 2 sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper52  [View Original Post]
    This one was literally untouchable. Tried once and got scolded. And, I was draped the entire session, especially for the front massage.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations