Adult Vacation

Thread: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 593 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Some of the other boards use to have "social events" where people get together at a bar and get to meet each other in a non-business environment.

This use to be a standard thing, but all it took was having the gathering raided by Uncle LEO for them to stop.
    I went to one of these years ago in Minneapolis (back then a hotbed of great providers). Never went to another one. I don't get the value of hanging out at what basically becomes a sausage fest with a few girls. Plus a lot of those dudes were pretty creepy! LOL.

I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm6099  [View Original Post]
    I for one appreciate the fact that Cassie is not a typical clone provider. She is actually smart and very witty. I like that she is probably the only provider who lets her real personality come through in her ads. You have the right to not go see her, but she also has the right to place any ad she wants. It's not like she's posting "Fake News". Yep I went there.
    Cassie makes her personality present, and I think that is a fantastic quality. Quite comforting if you really think about it.

Other Boards

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrestMan  [View Original Post]
    I was daydreaming at work the other day about who I was going to see next, and while that's not the point of this post it was still fun. Anyways, I got to thinking, and I don't know if any of you have met each other, so it's pretty much anonymous, but what if we all knew each other. And we're just a username away from realizing that awkward moment where we all realize it and bust out laughing. That would be crazy. Unlikely, but so messed up!
    Some of the other boards use to have "social events" where people get together at a bar and get to meet each other in a non-business environment.

This use to be a standard thing, but all it took was having the gathering raided by Uncle LEO for them to stop.

Knee

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I just might have to hum the Star Spangled Banner next time that happens. See if I feel outraged or anything.
    Two knees will strike out the band.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but as far back as I can remember, any time a sexy woman wanted to "take a knee" in front of me it turned out very, very well!

Just sayin'.

CFG.
    I just might have to hum the Star Spangled Banner next time that happens. See if I feel outraged or anything.

The pole, not the flag

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrestMan  [View Original Post]
    I was daydreaming at work the other day about who I was going to see next, and while that's not the point of this post it was still fun. Anyways, I got to thinking, and I don't know if any of you have met each other, so it's pretty much anonymous, but what if we all knew each other. And we're just a username away from realizing that awkward moment where we all realize it and bust out laughing. That would be crazy. Unlikely, but so messed up!
    That's paying homage to the pole, not the flag my man.

Just a hypothetical scenario

Taking a knee

Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    Between NFL players taking a knee, people tearing down historic statues and generally trying to rewrite our history, the last place I expect to have to be preached to is in this hobby. News flash girls, we come to visit you to escape from the BS and enjoy just a bit of fantasy and pleasure (hopefully for both). So please keep political commentary to yourself unless it comes up in polite conversation initiated by your client. Here is what set me off, a quote from Cassie's post yesterday:

"Or as I like to call it, Happy National Genicide of Indigenous People Day!" I'm guessing she pissed off quite a few Italian American clients. I've seen her before and had fun, but she's off my list now.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...o-funday-.html

Stay Safe.
    Maybe it's just me, but as far back as I can remember, any time a sexy woman wanted to "take a knee" in front of me it turned out very, very well!

Just sayin'.

CFG.

It's not Fake News

Between NFL players taking a knee, people tearing down historic statues and generally trying to rewrite our history, the last place I expect to have to be preached to is in this hobby. News flash girls, we come to visit you to escape from the BS and enjoy just a bit of fantasy and pleasure (hopefully for both). So please keep political commentary to yourself unless it comes up in polite conversation initiated by your client. Here is what set me off, a quote from Cassie's post yesterday:

"Or as I like to call it, Happy National Genicide of Indigenous People Day!" I'm guessing she pissed off quite a few Italian American clients. I've seen her before and had fun, but she's off my list now.

Stay Safe.
    I for one appreciate the fact that Cassie is not a typical clone provider. She is actually smart and very witty. I like that she is probably the only provider who lets her real personality come through in her ads. You have the right to not go see her, but she also has the right to place any ad she wants. It's not like she's posting "Fake News". Yep I went there.

I appreciate the variety

Stay Safe.
    I suspect Cassie's advertising style, intentionally or not, may work out just fine for her. I count something like 67 providers advertising in Cincinnati, and all but a handful have nearly the same generic ad, variations on "come have fun with me" and "I'm sexy, come see me!" Humor is hard to translate, but her ads are at least entertaining and I read them even on the days there is no way I'm making the long drive to KY. So Cassie, thanks for being different!

If anyone is really making their decisions based on a little levity that misfired, it's their loss. Some of my best co-workers and friends are people I disagree with, but it works because we focus on the areas of common interest. I once had a provider make a political comment that I didn't care for, but I was really glad I overlooked it the next time I saw her, because boy did she find an area of common interest!

Snowflakes and Blowjobs!

Nothing wrong with snowflakes giving blowjobs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFinish1  [View Original Post]
    There are snowflakes on both sides. That's part of the problem.

Last time I checked, a girl's political views have no relation to her ability to suck my dick. So who gives a fuck?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 885DBB14-7F28-4751-9761-740E3F911CD3.jpg‎  

I wouldn't apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie92  [View Original Post]
    1) This is america. If its a crime to protest peacefully, or kneeel then we have wayyyy bigger issues then what a ***** writes on a public forum.

2) I really am sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings. I was making a joke, and as I've told people loaaadsss of time, if you can't laugh your living life wrong.
    You paid for that ad you can post what you want. Who is anybody to tell you different. What kills me is the hypocrisy we can speak out about a young lady on here but she can't speak what's on her mind and it didn't even involve him or anything he did. Don't ever apologize for something you feel is right. HL29.

Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I'm apolitical but this whole thing the people on the right have about calling other people snowflakes yet they seem to be doing most of the crying just mystifies me.
    There are snowflakes on both sides. That's part of the problem.

Last time I checked, a girl's political views have no relation to her ability to suck my dick. So who gives a fuck?

Cassie's jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie92  [View Original Post]
    1) This is america. If its a crime to protest peacefully, or kneeel then we have wayyyy bigger issues then what a ***** writes on a public forum.

2) I really am sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings. I was making a joke, and as I've told people loaaadsss of time, if you can't laugh your living life wrong.
    My feelings were not hurt in the least.

And I enjoy your sense of humor.

Life is too short to not have fun along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Scroll past. Freedom of expression is ok when it's statues of civil war generals but not when a black guy takes a knee because he thinks cops kill people who look like him too often, or some chick feels like saying she thinks Columbus was shit because he gave pubescent girls to his men to be raped? (Google Michele de Cuneo and you can read his personal account of beating a young woman with ropes in order to make her more sexually compliant, this isn't revisionism).

I didn't delete your post you can have your opinion and express that here but she can't?

I'm apolitical but this whole thing the people on the right have about calling other people snowflakes yet they seem to be doing most of the crying just mystifies me.

Man the solution is simple, if you don't like it vote with your wallet.

PS I wanted to ad that we had a chick who would only fuck registered Republicans and I left her ad up. It's her pussy, she can market to whoever she wants.
    Fuckin' A Ditty Bag. What he said.

Posting Limitations